PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston State @ James Madison

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 12:46 PM
You would think with an enrollment of 20K and such an awesome football team that SHSU would be able to draw more than 8500 fans to their home games and more than 4.5K to a home playoff game. Sad.

Truly is what it is, it's a **** argument. I have **** answers for you and nothing but excuses. We suck so much asshole that we should just fold as a university and blow that **** up.

bahahahaha you ****s are hilarious!

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Truly is what it is, it's a **** argument. I have **** answers for you and nothing but excuses. We suck so much asshole that we should just fold as a university and blow that **** up.

bahahahaha you ****s are hilarious!

https://media.tenor.co/images/4a457ac6afe27ce135dc7a999525c426/raw

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 12:53 PM
SHSU by 14, they are just simply to awesome for words.

#bookit

Sammy by 10, JMU will prove to be worthy of their #4 Seed. The Pod

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:55 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 12:58 PM
JMU fans are lucky Ursus put me on double secret probation again. You've been saved for the week but you won't be saved on Friday night.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 12:58 PM
JMU fans are lucky Ursus put me on double secret probation again. You've been saved for the week but you won't be saved on Friday night.

https://media.tenor.co/images/b8585de7926415e749f861463cf3db06/raw

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

This may possibly be the look of the JMU football team, coaches and fans at the end of the game. Thanks for sharing sir.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:00 PM
This may possibly be the look of the JMU football team, coaches and fans at the end of the game. Thanks for sharing sir.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/prudd.gif

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 01:01 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/prudd.gif

and a nice GIF of your team when they cannot convert a 4th and 1.

StrikeJMU
December 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
You misspelled penetration.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/3f5ea3e0b2808e220d1e661800592d98/raw

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 01:03 PM
https://media.tenor.co/images/3f5ea3e0b2808e220d1e661800592d98/raw

excellent GIF of your coach when he realizes his team cannot stop Sammy. thank you sir for sharing all these insight GIF files of what will happen on Friday. tootles

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 01:03 PM
DirtyDukes is the MK of JMU!

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM
DirtyDukes is the MK of JMU!

http://media.tumblr.com/546bc26c81b6372d8f4fbf5747aa1d76/tumblr_inline_nbb10lMkof1rz44at.gif

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/546bc26c81b6372d8f4fbf5747aa1d76/tumblr_inline_nbb10lMkof1rz44at.gif

I thought you would like that!

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 01:07 PM
You misspelled penetration.

No I think you misunderstood. I wasn't talking about what the Bearkats are repeatedly going to do to the endzone or what PJ & Co. are going to do to your fairly weak OL.

See mods...that was all football talk.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:12 PM
No I think you misunderstood. I wasn't talking about what the Bearkats were repeatedly going to do to the endzone or what PJ & Co. we're going to do to your fairly weak OL.

Fairly weak? Of the 8 teams left in the playoffs we're tied for 2nd for least sacks allowed. We also have one of the strongest running games in the country? Do you just spout ignorance?

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 01:14 PM
No I think you misunderstood. I wasn't talking about what the Bearkats are repeatedly going to do to the endzone or what PJ & Co. are going to do to your fairly weak OL.

bahahahahaha

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Fairly weak? Of the 8 teams left in the playoffs we're tied for 2nd for least sacks allowed. We also have one of the strongest running games in the country? Do you just spout ignorance?

Your O-Line will dissolve like the organic sugar cubes you put in your dainty earl grey tea..... pinky up dirty dukie.

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 01:17 PM
We don't need to convert 4th downs, we do it in 3

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Your O-Line will dissolve like the organic sugar cubes you put in your dainty earl grey tea..... pinky up dirty dukie.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/MOkcExChFTdgQ/giphy.gif

Screw cubes I like a spoonful of sugar.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Why are you bringing up last year? No quality wins from this year to bring up?

Sneak peak at SHSU's schedule for next season:

Middle Prairie State

Texas 7th Day Adventist

New Blanton

Northeastern Bottleneck College

San Abuelito de las Palmas

Trump University

Supernintendo Chalmers Community College

Middle Dallas State

VCU

Sarcastic Word

Texas StateYou are not truly that much of a dumbass are you??? Why am I bringing up last year???? I responded to you laughing about us losing bad last year vs jax st.

And i could bring up 2 good wins we have had fairly recently....the problem is you can't bring up ANY losses AT ALL except a loss in a semifinal game. Please don't be a complete dumbass this week because if this shows your thought process then its going to be a really long stupid week..

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 01:23 PM
You keep bringing up Colgate - at least we didn't lose by 52 though. 52 that's embarrassing! That's like... 7 touchdowns!Should have quoted this thread....don't be a dumbass

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:24 PM
You are not truly that much of a dumbass are you??? Why am I bringing up last year???? I responded to you laughing about us losing bad last year vs jax st.

And i could bring up 2 good wins we have had fairly recently....the problem is you can't bring up ANY losses AT ALL except a loss in a semifinal game. Please don't be a complete dumbass this week because if this shows your thought process then its going to be a really long stupid week..

And I was responding to MK who brought up last year.

Also "good wins".

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

Terry2889
December 5th, 2016, 01:29 PM
We don't need to convert 4th downs, we do it in 3

And sometimes in 1... : (

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:30 PM
And I was responding to MK who brought up last year.

Also "good wins".

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

I am coming to tailgate in Virginia and force feed you vegetarians sausage.

SkinsWizDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:31 PM
so actual question - will any shsu fans make the trip?

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:33 PM

Yes.

PantherRob82

Nope. Not one.:p

fmrbearkat
There's no way us liberal ass blue state yankees could possibly win this football game. We're too busy caring about human rights and pussy **** like that.

Does that summarize this thread?Ill add that your too busy driving like **** and and thinking how wonderful your **** smells....that should about do it! xthumbsupx

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 01:34 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/009/559/stewie.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiggff65d3QAhXrw1QKHXXECJwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fare-you-retarded&bvm=bv.139782543,d.Y2I&psig=AFQjCNHzappwDdlkv24yxZlcRB1FAVwqzg&ust=1481052623577721)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Ill add that your too busy driving like **** and and thinking how wonderful your **** smells....that should about do it! xthumbsupx
I also heard that guys who like Gifs are lacking below the belt. Read it in a playboy.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 01:35 PM
If any fan base knows about making a deep playoff run on the road, it's us. It can be done, but it definitely isn't easy.
This is really going to be one hell of a game. What makes it better is having two passionate fan bases that feel they are the better team. We get to decide it on the field Friday.
I think we can all agree on one thing... this is going to be a damn long week.A school having a history doesn't matter at all except in recruiting...a roster with players who have known almost nothing but Semi-finals and are hungry for a ring matters considerably more!!! And yes...its going to be a hell of a game.

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 01:37 PM
A school having a history doesn't matter at all except in recruiting...a roster with players who have known almost nothing but Semi-finals and are hungry for a ring matters considerably more!!! And yes...its going to be a hell of a game.
So you guys don't have a National Champions Trophy in tackle football?

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:39 PM
I also heard that guys who like Gifs are lacking below the belt. Read it in a playboy.

You guys question our sexuality but you spend a lot of time talking about penises.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:39 PM
So you guys don't have a National Champions Trophy in tackle football?

We have one in bowling. Does that count?

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:40 PM
You guys question our sexuality but you spend a lot of time talking about penises.

We aren't shy guys in Texas. We don't hit the showers in bathing suits.... Dirty Dukie pants do you have something to tell us?

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 01:42 PM
so actual question - will any shsu fans make the trip?We usually travel 1,000 or so for playoff games. Band will be there as well so it should up the atmosphere some.

In all seriousness I think we had more fans at Nova than they did.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 01:43 PM
We usually travel 1,000 or so for playoff games. Band will be there as well so it should up the atmosphere some.

Really? That's awesome news.

PurpleStreamers
December 5th, 2016, 01:45 PM
We usually travel 1,000 or so for playoff games. Band will be there as well so it should up the atmosphere some.

Atmosphere should be very similar to your FBS game this year, looking forward to it!

Bearkat90
December 5th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Yes the Education is well documented as being one of the tops in the nation when you consider all the factors and size of the state

I didn't name call, just announced the education level of the state which is well documented. Feel free to keep trying...

If you are making a big thing on history and you going on the road, then why not say JMU has the BEST road history out there? 2004 we went on the road for every game and won (1st and I still believe only team to do that). That team from 12 years ago is about as relevant as your last 5 years as well. Only thing that matters is the 2016 teams/ rosters.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Atmosphere should be very similar to your FBS game this year, looking forward to it!

Yall backing out.....well hell!!! I'd be scared too.....

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Your mad at your father not at me I forgive you. Look we have heard this before and unfortunately we usually roll. Again with our starting QB who is also a front runner for the Walter Payton award most likely out, makes this game competitive. With him, this is a 10-18 point game minimum.

beerkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:01 PM
I would be surprised if SHSU has more than 300 or 400 at the game. Friday night is a tough trip to make. If it was Saturday afternoon or evening more could make the journey.

Briscoe’s health is biggest factor for this game. If he plays the game is a coin flip. If he’s out or is dinged up then JMU should be favored by 10 or more.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Your mad at your father not at me I forgive you. Look we have heard this before and unfortunately we usually roll. Again with our starting QB who is also a front runner for the Walter Payton award most likely out, makes this game competitive. With him, this is a 10-18 point game minimum.

*you're

AND LET THE ROYAL NO BRISCOE EXCUSES RUMPUS BEGIN!

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM

How well do you all travel to playoff games further than a neighboring state? Always 1k or better in some cases?
Villanova is also one of the worst supported schools in the CAA. It's actually really sad when you see how successful they've been as a program. The basketball program overshadows their "Division 2" football team in the eyes of most of their fans.

I promise we'll have more fans at Bridgeforth than at Villanova.

BisonTru
December 5th, 2016, 02:13 PM
https://twitter.com/BearkatsFB/status/805537468976140294

xhomerx

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:19 PM
*you're

AND LET THE ROYAL NO BRISCOE EXCUSES RUMPUS BEGIN!

Seriously if you don't understand how losing a starting QB and having a true freshman make his first start in a playoff game is pretty much a nuclear bomb for 99% of teams then you don't know anything at all about football.

There has been absolutely zero word how the tests this morning came out but the last I heard personally was pretty optimistic.

That being said if Griffin plays then this is a toss up game to me still. If your Dline/front 7 could be brought up in the same conversation as Chatty and UCA as even a top 10 then we are probably in trouble. I think he will take a second or so longer to get the ball out but he has all the ability in the world get the job done and our receivers wont drop it if its close. I still am going to say the Kats pull this out but i'm saying it with ALOT less bravado than I would be if JB was full speed.

cx500d
December 5th, 2016, 02:20 PM
I think what your going to find is that our teams are very similar with team speed and talent . Our O numbers are different because if you take away the run, we pass. Take away the pass, we run. Our D got hurt big in the first few games, but now are playing well. I think special teams will decide this game. It should be a VERY good game and NDSU will be watching this one very close

NDSU has their hands full next week and doesn't need to pay attention to this one (yet, hopefully).

Whether it's ndsu is sdsu they will have their hands full for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I would be surprised if SHSU has more than 300 or 400 at the game. Friday night is a tough trip to make. If it was Saturday afternoon or evening more could make the journey.

Briscoe’s health is biggest factor for this game. If he plays the game is a coin flip. If he’s out or is dinged up then JMU should be favored by 10 or more.I did not consider the friday travel factor. Plus I read that a week ago tickets to DC were $150 round trip and now they are $7-900. According to President Hoyt at the game on Saturday the accommodations were already set up for the band to go.

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM
We aren't shy guys in Texas. We don't hit the showers in bathing suits.... Dirty Dukie pants do you have something to tell us?

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/5c597eb60b/uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.g if (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQisjc8N3QAhVpqFQKHb6EBbgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funnyordie.com%2Farticles%2F5 c597eb60b%2Fmost-confused-gifs-on-the-internet&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNGtCHvmZPmjEScKC5TQcGKlER3xsQ&ust=1481055491238485)

cx500d
December 5th, 2016, 02:24 PM
No doubt last game had low turnout due to extremely bad weather. Question, where has JMU been the past 5 years? Have not run into them at the Natty or Semi's.....

That wasn't "extremely bad weather." A little drizzle with relatively warm temps? Look at sdsu last game or ewu for bad weather. Maybe ysu on sat.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 02:26 PM
That wasn't "extremely bad weather." A little drizzle with relatively warm temps? Look at sdsu last game or ewu for bad weather. Maybe ysu on sat.

The problem was that the meteorologists predicted rain of biblical proportions. I know that kept my wife and kid away. They usually come to all of the games, but with the forecast being so bad they decided to stay home.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Seriously if you don't understand how losing a starting QB and having a true freshman make his first start in a playoff game is pretty much a nuclear bomb for 99% of teams then you don't know anything at all about football.

There has been absolutely zero word how the tests this morning came out but the last I heard personally was pretty optimistic.

That being said if Griffin plays then this is a toss up game to me still. If your Dline/front 7 could be brought up in the same conversation as Chatty and UCA as even a top 10 then we are probably in trouble. I think he will take a second or so longer to get the ball out but he has all the ability in the world get the job done and our receivers wont drop it if its close. I still am going to say the Kats pull this out but i'm saying it with ALOT less bravado than I would be if JB was full speed.

We had that happen in a conference game and our True Freshman QB went 12-13 with 276 and 2 TDS. If our QB1 goes out we'll still roll you clowns.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI woke up to flooding in my neighborhood with 4 1/2 inches of rain in a 4 hour period overnight and it was being talked about that some places could see 12+ in a 24 hr period so in Houston that means you don't drive because the area will have random roads impassable due to flooding. When rains start coming in from the gulf like they did there will be some places that get 1 inch and then drive 20 miles any direction and and you will have places that got 10+ inches. If you have zero clue what your spouting off about then best thing is to keep your finger off the key board xnodx

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:36 PM
We had that happen in a conference game and our True Freshman QB went 12-13 with 276 and 2 TDS. If our QB1 goes out we'll still roll you clowns.

Making your first start in the qtr finals on the road is just slightly different than against a conference no name opponent. Again...your lack of football common sense is mind numbing!!!

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 02:37 PM
So it is really a possibility that Briscoe doesn't play?

What is his injury?

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Maybe for you guys since your conference is Dirt, but we just played a conference opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

So it is really a possibility that Briscoe doesn't play?

What is his injury?

Sand in Gine

StrikeJMU
December 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM

Briscoe’s health is biggest factor for this game. If he plays the game is a coin flip. If he’s out or is dinged up then JMU should be favored by 10 or more.

300 to 400 people from the Houston area? I don't know if we'll have enough food at the concession stands for that. xlolx

Thats it for me though, this thread has become insufferable. See everyone Friday!

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 02:45 PM
300 to 400 people from the Houston area? I don't know if we'll have enough food at the concession stands for that. xlolx

Thats it for me though, this thread has become insufferable. See everyone Friday!

I would hardly call that bland garbage "food".

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I would hardly call that bland garbage "food".

****, you guys. Nickels is talking **** on our concessions. I'm so sad.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WkGEysJZmoWk0/giphy.gif

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2016, 02:51 PM
This might be the worst thread in AGS history. xlolx

beerkat
December 5th, 2016, 02:53 PM

The Houston area is our biggest market but we are reallllly far down the list on the sports radar of your average Houston fan. We are behind all of the pro teams obviously, behind U of H, Texas, A&M, probably even behind Texas Tech and Baylor, and behind a good number of the high schools as well. We are a commuter school. Half of our 20k students probably don’t live in Huntsville and on the weekends the student population in Huntsville is likely less than 5k, and getting just 25% of those to show up is a miracle. Most of those that will make the journey to JMU are family members of the players and staff. Probably less than 50 will go that are just fans of the team with no current ties to the team.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Maybe for you guys since your conference is Dirt, but we just played a conference opponent in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Sand in Gine
A team in our conference also played in the second round. Congrats.

JMUNJ08
December 5th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Making your first start in the qtr finals on the road is just slightly different than against a conference no name opponent. Again...your lack of football common sense is mind numbing!!!

Common sense debating with a SHSU fan? Laughable!

How is it so different when you guys are just going to roll us anyway? Must be because we had a QB and an RB on the Payton list too.... No one gave us any slack when Landers went out in 08 against an opportunistic Montana D...

JMUNJ08
December 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
A team in our conference also played in the second round. Congrats.

4 of them? Did you even have that many over .500?

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM
This might be the worst thread in AGS history. xlolx

https://media.giphy.com/media/yYuTnuQzulqIo/giphy.gif

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 03:06 PM
4 of them? Did you even have that many over .500?

Geez....we just dropped 41 on the 6th best defense in the country & advanced in the playoffs. Obviously we belong.

JMU put up 28 in the 2nd qtr to roll a good UNH team to advance, beating them TWICE on the year, which is hard to do. They obviously belong as well.

Conference rankings, schedules, etc really don't matter @ this point. Biggest thing up in the air right now is whether Briscoe can go or not. Just set the FCS record for TD passes & is 1 away from Brennan's college football record. Would be a shame if he's not ready.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 03:17 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yYuTnuQzulqIo/giphy.gif

LOL see this is a great use of a gif... just be careful I think the Pod will think your penis is small now or something.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Geez....we just dropped 41 on the 6th best defense in the country & advanced in the playoffs. Obviously we belong.

JMU put up 28 in the 2nd qtr to roll a good UNH team to advance, beating them TWICE on the year, which is hard to do. They obviously belong as well.

Conference rankings, schedules, etc really don't matter @ this point. Biggest thing up in the air right now is whether Briscoe can go or not. Just set the FCS record for TD passes & is 1 away from Brennan's college football record. Would be a shame if he's not ready.

Only a Sam Houston fan would say conference rankings and records don't matter at this point and then bring up how Briscoe is 1 TD away from a record. Schor (who leads the country in completion %, JB is 7th, btw), would have 1,000 TDs with your garbage ass schedule. Yawn.

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Your word kung Fu is weaker than creek water.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have to refer to people as homos, you're pretty weak as a person.

Hanca
December 5th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Madison is really good and defense appears to be still improving. Kats get tested and found lacking. JMU by 13.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I didn't name call, just announced the education level of the state which is well documented. Feel free to keep trying...

If you are making a big thing on history and you going on the road, then why not say JMU has the BEST road history out there? 2004 we went on the road for every game and won (1st and I still believe only team to do that). That team from 12 years ago is about as relevant as your last 5 years as well. Only thing that matters is the 2016 teams/ rosters.

Colgate talked about education levels as well. It didn't help them. So good luck. Spelling Bees won't help you cover Yedi Louis

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Schor (who leads the country in completion %, JB is 7th, btw), would have 1,000 TDs with your garbage ass schedule. Yawn.

5 TD's vs #6 defense (2nd round playoff team)
7 TD's vs #22 defense (2nd round playoff team)

If only he had played top 25 defenses all year...

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 03:37 PM
JMU does look to be as advertised to me. Abdullah is the real deal. Should be a good one. If we can limit his big play ability the way we did vs Kade Harrington, we have a chance.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Colgate talked about education levels as well. It didn't help them. So good luck. Spelling Bees won't help you cover Yedi Louis

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

I'd keep bringing up last years wins if I didn't have any quality ones this year, too. Keep it up!

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 03:38 PM
I'd keep bringing up last years wins if I didn't have any quality ones this year, too. Keep it up!

We have the same number of quality wins that you have.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Dukie95
December 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM

Ok, the schedule thing is overplayed and I'm ready to let it go, but are you serious?

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM

If you actually believe that then you're even dumber than your posts make you look.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 03:45 PM
If you actually believe that then you're even dumber than your posts make you look.

My mistake, i forgot you guys played UNH twice. So you have 4 total wins over 3playoff teams and one was twice. So 4 total. We have two. So congrats.

Your four wins by a an average of 13.25, ours is 21points. Chatty is better than all of the playoff teams you have beaten.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 04:02 PM
My mistake, i forgot you guys played UNH twice. So you have 4 total wins over 3playoff teams and one was twice. So 4 total. We have two. So congrats.

Your four wins by a an average of 13.25, ours is 21points. Chatty is better than all of the playoff teams you have beaten.

This is actually true, Chatty wins y'alls conference hands down.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Wait one of the playoff teams they have beaten made it further in the playoffs than Chatty so how is that even possible? Especially considering that team was in the Semis last year too. I think Richmond is a better team than Chatty sorry.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2016, 04:05 PM

Chatty couldn't even finish 2nd in their own conference...

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 04:05 PM

Cmon man we are a much better team than any year past, and all of those teams still outplay you and your conference seeing as we never saw you guys. Nobody has beat us in 13 games, if JMU is up to the task, which i think you guys are a solid team, so be it. That being said, will you change your Avatar if this weak ass team, who has played nobody comes to your house and beats you?

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Wait one of the playoff teams they have beaten made it further in the playoffs than Chatty so how is that even possible? Especially considering that team was in the Semis last year too. I think Richmond is a better team than Chatty sorry.

Bro you can't use logic with him. He only responds to gifs.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Chatty couldn't even finish 2nd in their own conference...

Much better conference IMO, Richmond is not much and that will be on display this weekend. If it is within 10 points ill change my avatar.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Cmon man we are a much better team than any year past, and all of those teams still outplay you and your conference seeing as we never saw you guys. Nobody has beat us in 13 games, if JMU is up to the task, which i think you guys are a solid team, so be it. That being said, will you change your Avatar if this weak ass team, who has played nobody comes to your house and beats you?

You can't say that though if your SOS is twice as weak as last year.

What's the wager? I'll change my avatar to a Bearcat if MK lets me change his signature to whatever I want.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Much better conference IMO, Richmond is not much and that will be on display this weekend. If it is within 10 points ill change my avatar.

Chatty lost to Wofford and Citadel and is no longer in the playoffs. Richmond beat UVA and is still in the playoffs, and they did it with a skeleton crew.

Are you guys really this delusional? I just don't get it.

Dukie95
December 5th, 2016, 04:09 PM

No fair, The Jennifer Lawrence OK DOT GIF already used!

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:10 PM
No fair, The Jennifer Lawrence OK DOT GIF already used!

I feel like I've used every gif on the internet today.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 04:11 PM
You can't say that though if your SOS is twice as weak as last year.

What's the wager? I'll change my avatar to a Bearcat if MK lets me change his signature to whatever I want.

Simple bet, you win, I will change to JMU, we win you go Bearkat. We can change back after first game of the 2017 season.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Chatty lost to Wofford and Citadel and is no longer in the playoffs. Richmond beat UVA and is still in the playoffs, and they did it with a skeleton crew.

Two schools that run the triple option they had problems with. Virginia is a garbage can man. Again, Richmond gets Crushed on Saturday, worse than Central Ark.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Yes because Wofford & Citadel PLAYED each other....1 HAS to lose

And a 2-10 UVA team? I mean..........

Plus they got CRUSHED by a 5-6 Stony Brook team by FOUR SCORES and almost the same margin by a 5-6 W&M team

All opinions at this point but yes, Chatty beats Richmond.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Simple bet, you win, I will change to JMU, we win you go Bearkat. We can change back after first game of the 2017 season.

I'm in under the condition that you can get MK to make a bet with me about signatures.

Dukie95
December 5th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Yes because Wofford & Citadel PLAYED each other....1 HAS to lose

And a 2-10 UVA team? I mean..........

Plus they got CRUSHED by a 5-6 Stony Brook team by FOUR SCORES and almost the same margin by a 5-6 W&M team

No one here is going to defend Richmond, BUT, they lost their starting QB in the W&M game. I can't explain the StonyBrook loss, we LOLed, too.

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 04:17 PM
And we might be in the same boat xeyebrowx

So really, JMU should win by 21

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 04:24 PM
I can't believe the number of SHSU fans trying to build their crap schedule into something it is not. You're the #9 conference in FCS.

You've played two quality teams all season and all but four teams on your schedule finished with losing records. Losing records with a Southland schedule! hahaha

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I can't believe the number of SHSU fans trying to build their crap schedule into something it is not. You're the #9 conference in FCS.

You've played two quality teams all season and all but four teams on your schedule finished with losing records. Losing records with a Southland schedule! hahaha

Half of your conference had losing records. 6 of the 12 teams JMU has played have losing records. The 80 point games keep getting thrown up, but look at the **** show teams they were against.

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 04:32 PM

You know Dirty is pissed if he is defending the Ticks

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Because they played a weak, Big Fluffy team. Don't count.

I don't think Chatty would have lost to William and Mary or Stoney brook...just saying bro. ....sorry

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Sam_Kats
December 5th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I don't think anyone is trying to do that. All of us were just as upset when New Mexico dropped us, having to add a crap FCS team knowing how talented the team would be this year.

What I'm arguing (can't speak for everyone) is that a) you're correct, Kats had a piss poor schedule but no one came within 2 scores and b)when the Kats DID demolish the #9 UCA Bears (at the time of kick) & put 59 points on their top 25 defense (held EWU to 31) & beat a VERY good 2nd round playoff Chattanooga team & hung 41 on their top 6 defense, it's STILL not good enough.

Hell, the Dukes SHOULD win this game. We played no one. Our QB probably won't play. Our defense isn't any good. And they're at home.

Will be fun to watch!

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Devlin not a superstar? Spoken from a guy whose program has never had a superstar QB so would he know one if he bumped into one...

Spoken like a true believer in blue chicken fame of yesteryear. How many years has UD missed the playoffs now? Maybe its all part of UD's super-secret plan to build that watercolor image of a new stadium touted about the time UD football became irrelevant.

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 04:43 PM

Please tell us again how the mighty Kats beat a D2 team, and then followed it up by giving up 28 points to that powerhouse Incarnate Word team?

Truth is, the Kats regular season schedule was a joke, which is a typical Keeler M.O.

TheEagleSHSU
December 5th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Please tell us again how mighty Kats beat a D2 team, and then followed it up by giving up 28 points to that powerhouse Incarnate Word team?

Truth is, the Kats regular season schedule was a joke, which is a typical Keeler M.O.

It was 48 points to IWU, get it right! lol

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 04:52 PM

Oh gee, I guess JMU doesn't know anything about losing a starting QB, and then playing a true freshmen making his first appearance in a big game. Oh wait, JMU did just that against Villanova, on the road no less, and still won. I guess that makes JMU part of the 1% doesn't it. xcoffeex

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 04:55 PM

Yet here we are.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8vW915bv0DqXC/giphy.gif

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Yet here we are.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8vW915bv0DqXC/giphy.gif

Yes you are, congratulations. As I shared in a post above, it's Keeler's M.O. It works to get you into the playoffs, only to fold in the big games.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Yes you are, congratulations. As I shared in a post above, it's Keeler's M.O. It works to get you into the playoffs, only to fold in the big games.

Only two teams get to the big game every year. I'll take it while everybody else sits at home.

flyrod
December 5th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Oh gee, I guess JMU doesn't know anything about losing a starting QB, and then playing a true freshmen making his first appearance in a big game. Oh wait, JMU did just that against Villanova, on the road no less, and still won. I guess that makes JMU part of the 1% doesn't it. xcoffeex

Oh and
BTW
Villanova as of today is Ranked #1 total defense on NCAA.com

I believe they were # 3 at the time we played them

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/22

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Oh and
BTW
Villanova as of today is Ranked #1 total defense on NCAA.com

I believe they were # 3 at the time we played them

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/22

Richmond was #3 also when we played them

flyrod
December 5th, 2016, 05:35 PM

Thanks
for confirming that for me BIG DUKE......Sometimes my memory fails...

GO DUKES!

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Please tell us again how the mighty Kats beat a D2 team, and then followed it up by giving up 28 points to that powerhouse Incarnate Word team?

And yet still final 8!!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 05:56 PM

It only counts what they ended up being. Saying they "were # 3, just means they were overrated"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheRevSFA
December 5th, 2016, 06:03 PM
It only counts what they ended up being. Saying they "were # 3, just means they were overrated"

Well Richmond is still in the playoffs, so there's that..

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 06:07 PM

Fantastic argument. Let's compare number of playoff wins and national championship apearances in the last 5 years? Crickets. Ok. Shut up and we will let the boys do the talking.

Big Duke
December 5th, 2016, 06:14 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

At the time we played them, their Defense was the #3 rated Defense. After we put 519 yards of offense on them, they were no longer rated #3 Defense.

They are currently #9 Defense

TheRevSFA
December 5th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Here's the thing: Sam put up a lot of points on a solid defense; however, they gave up a lot of points to not monsterous offense.

JMU will shred Sam's defense, and Sam will shred JMU right back. Whomever scores last, wins

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Well Richmond is still in the playoffs, so there's that..

See above post.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
At the time we played them, their Defense was the #3 rated Defense. After we put 519 yards of offense on them, they were no longer rated #3 Defense.

They are currently #9 Defense

"At the time"

Lol. Then two weeks later W&M beat them worse.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Look guys...

JMU is a very good team. Prolly the most balanced remaining in the playoffs. They could easily win this game. But it's not out of the question that the Kats can win even with a back up QB.

JMU has not won one of these big games in a while. Kats have more playoff winning experience...the same group of Kats btw.

For that reason i give the Kats the edge. But i won't be shocked if we lose. I respect JMU, and i have no problem with their fans.

But let's just enjoy having fun with each other and not take it so personal? can we do that? lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

beerkat
December 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM

My favorite...."It's only a big game when SHSU loses."

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 06:55 PM

Yet Sammy is one of the elite 8 teams remaining. Interesting...............makes you go hmmmmmm.

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
December 5th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Don't underestimate the importance of special teams/defensive scores.

If I'm reading their cumulative statistics, SHSU has one defensive/special teams score (a punt return for a TD)

It appears JMU has 8 (4 punt returns for TD's, two pick-sixes, a kickoff return for a td, and one scoop and score).

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM

If I'm reading their cumulative statistics, SHSU has one defensive/special teams score (a punt return for a TD)

It appears JMU has 8 (4 punt returns for TD's, two pick-sixes, a kickoff return for a td, and one scoop and score).

Especially true in sub-freezing weather...ball can take some funky bounces when it's rock hard.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Here's the thing: Sam put up a lot of points on a solid defense; however, they gave up a lot of points to not monsterous offense.

JMU will shred Sam's defense, and Sam will shred JMU right back. Whomever scores last, wins

screen shotting this one just in case. lol. Could come in handy.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM

That's a cool story. You have a good team all around. We get it. You don't need to convince us. We shall see if we have what it takes.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
December 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM
That's a cool story. You have a good team all around. We get it. You don't need to convince us. We shall see if we have what it takes.

Im not the one waxing poetically on end about how great my team is. I'm posting a fact that as far as I can see, has not been discussed in this 28+ page thread.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Good Lord! Three shsu threads have 49k Views. 😳

I should get a portion of the Hits Royalties.

#TheMKParadigm

There are two distinct testaments of AGS, the Old and the New.

BMK- Before Mk

ADMK - Anno Domini MK.

BEHOLD! Thus Beginith a new era!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Im not the one waxing poetically on end about how great my team is. I'm posting a fact that as far as I can see, has not been discussed in this 28+ page thread.

I gotcha. Touché. Nicely played.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM

Does strength of schedule matter? xdeadhorsex

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
If any SHSU fans are visiting and driving up I-81 specifically, I would say it's a requirement to visit Church Hill, Sam Houston's birthplace in Lexington, VA. It's about an hour south of Harrisonburg.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 07:52 PM
If any SHSU fans are visiting and driving up I-81 specifically, I would say it's a requirement to visit Church Hill, Sam Houston's birthplace in Lexington, VA. It's about an hour south of Harrisonburg.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Not coming up for this game, but when I do visit the area the next time I will check it out.

DirtyDukes
December 5th, 2016, 07:59 PM

I just wish you could see the irony of you telling someone else they don't need to convince everyone how good their team is. I just wish.

TheRevSFA
December 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM
screen shotting this one just in case. lol. Could come in handy.

Do it as you please. I don't disappear when I'm wrong unlike others

RootinFerDukes
December 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Not coming up for this game, but when I do visit the area the next time I will check it out.

http://www.virginia.org/listings/PlacesToStay/ChurchHill/

After reading into it a bit more, it appears to be a private property not available to visitors. That's lame.

TheRevSFA
December 5th, 2016, 08:06 PM
http://www.virginia.org/listings/PlacesToStay/ChurchHill/

After reading into it a bit more, it appears to be a private property not available to visitors. That's lame.

VA is such a lovely state. I hope I have a reason to return

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Anyone else just see Yedi's first TD on MNF?

ElCid
December 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM

That's right. I was just up in Harrisonburg and drove through campus. Lots going on there. I saw the sign about his birthplace while going up and down 81.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I just wish you could see the irony of you telling someone else they don't need to convince everyone how good their team is. I just wish.

hahahah a. Good luck with that my friend. That's a great take!!

Well, all i can say is that as soon as some fan bases can humble themselves to fess up, i'll crawl back from wench i came. Not unlike Godzilla.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Anyone else just see Yedi's first TD on MNF?

I did i did!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Do it as you please. I don't disappear when I'm wrong unlike others

That's because they let you have normal
conversations. I don't get that so eventually i'll just get bored

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Guys I'm sorry, but i just found out that there is a new season of Trailer Park Boys on netflix. going to be kinda distant for a few days.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

cx500d
December 5th, 2016, 09:46 PM

I agree at this point. Everybody has at least one game under their belt. Previous records don't mean jack at this point and it's anybodies ball game

FUBeAR
December 5th, 2016, 10:04 PM
when the Kats DID demolish the UCA Bears & beat a VERY good 2nd round playoff Chattanooga team, it's STILL not good enough.

No - this is good work and an excellent start. Definitely proves SHSU deserved a Playoff berth AND as the #4 SoCon Team, Samford, also defeated UCA, I think it's fair to say that, at this point, SHSU has proven that, at home, with an extra week off to prepare/heal, they are better than the #3 Team in the SoCon.

That's a nice feather in the BearKats cap. We'll see if they can continue to add to their plumage this week.

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Fantastic argument. Let's compare number of playoff wins and national championship apearances in the last 5 years? Crickets. Ok. Shut up and we will let the boys do the talking.

Yep, let's look at all his losses in the big games. Keeler certainly knows how to get his teams into the playoffs (by playing powder-puff schedules), he just doesn't know how to win the the big games when it really counts. And then he likes to whine. This Friday will just be another example of Keeler's M.O.

Nickels
December 5th, 2016, 10:37 PM
This Friday will just be another example of Keeler's M.O.
A 5th straight quarterfinal win?

Longhorn
December 5th, 2016, 10:39 PM
A 5th straight quarterfinal win?

We shall see, but more likely another sad exit in a big game for a Keeler coached team.

Daytripper
December 5th, 2016, 10:44 PM
We shall see, but more likely another sad exit in a big game for a Keeler coached team.

Not sure what FCS team you are a fan of "longhorn", but it is obvious it is not one that actually wins playoff games...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g/giphy.gif

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:03 PM
No - this is good work and an excellent start. Definitely proves SHSU deserved a Playoff berth AND as the #4 SoCon Team, Samford, also defeated UCA, I think it's fair to say that, at this point, SHSU has proven that, at home, with an extra week off to prepare/heal, they are better than the #3 Team in the SoCon.

That's a nice feather in the BearKats cap. We'll see if they can continue to add to their plumage this week.

This has to be a joke right....for the love of god tell me this is a troll post....if so...bravo. If not....then your just a compilete dumbass.

fmrbearkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Yep, let's look at all his losses in the big games. Keeler certainly knows how to get his teams into the playoffs (by playing powder-puff schedules), he just doesn't know how to win the the big games when it really counts. And then he likes to whine. This Friday will just be another example of Keeler's M.O.

Yes keeler had a mastermind plan to play this powder puff schedule!!! Dreamed it up when he called New Mexico and begged them to buy us our of contract. Brilliant post!!http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24028&stc=1

Longhorn
December 6th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Not sure what FCS team you are a fan of "longhorn", but it is obvious it is not one that actually wins playoff games...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g/giphy.gif

I'm a fan of a team that has actually won a NC, which would narrow it down by excluding SH now wouldn't it?

Longhorn
December 6th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Yes keeler had a mastermind plan to play this powder puff schedule!!! Dreamed it up when he called New Mexico and begged them to buy us our of contract. Brilliant post!!http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24028&stc=1

Now that's a brilliant retort! Learned that in one of your advanced classes at SH did you? Yes, I'm sure New Mexico was just quaking in their boots hoping to avoid the mighty Kats. xrolleyesx

Edit: Your meme looks like a spitting image of your QB...bald, constipated and clueless as to what is waiting for him in Virginia come Friday night.

fmrbearkat
December 6th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Now that's a brilliant retort! Learned that in one of your advanced classes at SH did you? Yes, I'm sure New Mexico was just quaking in their boots hoping to avoid the mighty Kats. xrolleyesx

Edit: Your meme looks like a spitting image of your QB...bald, constipated and clueless as to what is waiting for him in Virginia come Friday night.

Um...what exactly would you call it when New Mexico buys us out in April 2016 (5 months before season starts) and schedules The University of South Dakota??? I would say that's the absolute definition of scared to play us.

Do you realize how hard it is to find an 11th game 4 months before the season starts when teams schedules are set 2-3 years in advance???

I agree it does somewhat resemble old man Briscoe but with comments like above it's extremely clear he's talking directly to you....your making yourself look stupid 
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24030&stc=1

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
December 6th, 2016, 01:31 AM
You know, I really do enjoy watching some of the back and forth banter between fanbases, even as it devolves into mindless personal attacks. With that said, some SHSU posters are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. I don't care if you think my football team is trash and you think that anyone not from Texas is not worth a damn. I thought the homophobic slurs I've saw one or more SHSU fan use were remarkably ignorant but some of the **** that is being posted on their board is worse.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24031&stc=1

The only thing I'm going to enjoy more than watching my Dukes win is watching as 'kingkat99' and people like them realize that the world has left them behind. Stay in your ****hole, asshole.

kingkat99
December 6th, 2016, 05:35 AM
some SHSU posters are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth.

Sorry should've warned you it was coming, but you struck me as a swallower so I just let it go

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 06:07 AM

May i ask who is your team of choice?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 06:09 AM

So tell me your assessment of JMU?

They beat a mediocre UNH team twice, beat an inconsistent Richmond team who has two losses to two non playoff teams. And then beat a decent Nova team who appears to be JMU's best win. Shsu's best wins, are better than JMU's best wins. Now tell me more about feathers in caps?

Facts are, we've seen shsu be challenged by a better team than any jmu has faced other than North Carolina in which they lost. So...

To say you have SO MUCH info on jmu is incorrect.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 06:17 AM

Yes in fact they were, which is why they chose to play a weaker FCS team in South Dakota and promised us "we'll wait and play you later" which means "not while you have he best offense in fcs"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

The Pud
December 6th, 2016, 06:19 AM

They beat a mediocre UNH team twice, beat an inconsistent Richmond team who has two losses to two non playoff teams. And then beat a decent Nova team who appears to be JMU's best win. Shsu's best wins, are better than JMU's best wins. Now tell me more about feathers in caps?

Facts are, we've seen shsu be challenged by a better team than any jmu has faced other than North Carolina in which they lost. So...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^this!

xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Here's another ? for all you supposed "experts" and "rationalists"

Im glad that Fubear brought up the Samford vs UCA game. Let's discuss that.

He just clearly stated that Samford was the better team than UCA because they got the win despite UCA dominating the stat sheet. When shsu posters have pointed that fact out AGS as a whole stated "hahahahaha look at these shsu a-holes pointing to the stat sheet instead of the scoreboard. Good teams find ways to win end of story. Samford was the better team period"

Then came the chatty vs shsu game. A game where shsu never trailed, and who's bend and don't break defense allowed chatty to drive around the field and fill up the stat sheet yet not be able to punch it in late.

And AGS has been saying "The stats show you who the better team was. You got the win but it went down to the last play which proves you are overrated and got exposed"

Can you not even muster the manhood to admit your own circular bull ****?

I've stated before and i stand by it now, AGS is the most biased, idiotic over the top SHSU hating message board on planet earth filled with the weakest, most circular speaking, fact hiding, email deleting douche bags on the face of planet Tom Cruise.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 06:36 AM
You know, I really do enjoy watching some of the back and forth banter between fanbases, even as it devolves into mindless personal attacks. With that said, some SHSU posters are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. I don't care if you think my football team is trash and you think that anyone not from Texas is not worth a damn. I thought the homophobic slurs I've saw one or more SHSU fan use were remarkably ignorant but some of the **** that is being posted on their board is worse.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24031&stc=1

The only thing I'm going to enjoy more than watching my Dukes win is watching as 'kingkat99' and people like them realize that the world has left them behind. Stay in your ****hole, asshole.

Yet the first thing your posters started in on his week was education levels in Texas. So take your medicine and STFU. Where is your passionate speech toward your own for going down that road immediately and bringing the trolls on themselves?

Go back to bed you douche bag

www.MKsavedAGS.com

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 06:50 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/webkit-fake-url://b37e363e-f638-4fd6-8374-879510af713b/imagepng

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 06:52 AM

If you are not a FCS fan why are you on this board. You must be a miserable tea sip. I get it. You have penis envy of the winningest football team in Texas for the past half a decade. TU is extremely lucky they didn't play us this year, because we don't lose to Kansas I Guarantee that. D Bag.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:01 AM
If you are not a FCS fan why are you on this board. You must be a miserable tea sip. I get it. You have penis envy of the winningest football team in Texas for the past half a decade. TU is extremely lucky they didn't play us this year, because we don't lose to Kansas I Guarantee that. D Bag.

Nah. He's a Mercer and Furman fan dawg. Which is why he's using a UT avatar...i don't blame him. If i was a Mercer and Furman fan i'd choose a different pic to hide behind as well before I opened my trap.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Dukie95
December 6th, 2016, 07:03 AM

Thank you for this, actually. This is the first time I can recall actual reasons for the confidence beyond just "Briscoe is a god among men"

Hypothetically assuming where UTC would rank relative to the rest of the the CAA is not technically a fact, but point taken. I can see where you're coming from now.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Thank you for this, actually. This is the first time I can recall actual reasons for the confidence beyond just "Briscoe is a god among men"

Hypothetically assuming where UTC would rank relative to the rest of the the CAA is not technically a fact, but point taken. I can see where you're coming from now.

You're welcome. now you know how we feel about "SLC sucks" as the only information shared about our squad this year.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:08 AM
And BTW, i've read nothing but hypotheticals from AGS poster for two months so don't crucify me for that.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

SkinsWizDukes
December 6th, 2016, 07:08 AM

The two best teams you've played have been at home. The best 5 teams we played were on the road. To say you've been challenged more than JMU is laughable. UNH would win the southland. Hell, Maine probably would. Richmond's bad loss against WM was when their payton award candidate QB went out. They were full strength against JMU.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:10 AM
The two best teams you've played have been at home. The best 5 teams we played were on the road. To say you've been challenged more than JMU is laughable. UNH would win the southland. Hell, Maine probably would. Richmond's bad loss against WM was when their payton award candidate QB went out. They were full strength against JMU.

don't start using that home vs away excuse. Because if you are, and then butcher shsu fans for complaining about not getting to play you with our Payton Award finalist QB then you guys are in for a long week.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:10 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/19f21761b6d832d70f147fa435a45524.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:12 AM

Hey Dukie95...

Do you see the hypotheticals in this guys post?

Attack! Attack!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:12 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/85ca7adce1b9e83cac96ae84143abc94.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

SkinsWizDukes
December 6th, 2016, 07:15 AM
don't start using that home vs away excuse. Because if you are, and then butcher shsu fans for complaining about not getting to play you with our Payton Award finalist QB then you guys are in for a long week.

Umm it's not an excuse, it's a fact as to why JMU has been challenged more than SHSU.

jmu007
December 6th, 2016, 07:20 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/ox1f3.jpg

Gil Dobie
December 6th, 2016, 07:21 AM
I see ESPN is touting this as #1 Sam Houston St vs #5 James Madison.

SkinsWizDukes
December 6th, 2016, 07:29 AM

I think that's Sam houston football twitter that is touting it

Gil Dobie
December 6th, 2016, 07:32 AM
I think that's Sam houston football twitter that is touting it

Probably

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy3X43qUQAAptB-.jpg:large

SkinsWizDukes
December 6th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Probably

https://twitter.com/BearkatsFB/status/805537468976140294

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 07:44 AM

Not sure if serious.....

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Not sure if serious.....

100%. Just keep up your hate Rev.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Umm it's not an excuse, it's a fact as to why JMU has been challenged more than SHSU.

Ok. Well then if we have to roll out our backup, i'm going to use that as a "Reason you challenged us". Thank you Screen Shot function on Iphone Steve Jobs!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:53 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/189e99be53f4b8f24d5e7793b203e154.jpg

So if shsu's Payton award FInALIst is out, then you agree that that will be a good argument against stating that jmu was better? got it.

I'm going to make you famous bro. I'm posting this all over AGS if that happens.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:54 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/f3b27db1f3c783050c81de882c61c1be.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

SkinsWizDukes
December 6th, 2016, 07:58 AM
So if shsu's Payton award FInALIst is out, then you agree that that will be a good argument against stating that jmu was better? got it.

I'm going to make you famous bro. I'm posting this all over AGS if that happens.

Once again, I was making a point that when we played Richmond they were full strength proving that JMU had been challenged moreso than soft sammy. Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? It's about equal with your trolling attempts.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Once again, I was making a point that when we played Richmond they were full strength proving that JMU had been challenged moreso than soft sammy. Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit is it? It's about equal with your trolling attempts.

I'm just repeating what you said bro. So if you don't like it, stop posting things that you wish you could take back. If we are not a full strength will you point that out? Or pound your pasty,hairless chest?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Sorry guys this whole thread has turned cancerous, we're going to have to cut it out.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Besides, this is all setting up perfectly for shsu anyway.

Dissed by the committee. Down their starting, record setting qb, on the road..The TV telecast will build all of that up for the nation....

So if the shsu backup lights you up on prime time, ....you will become a national laughing stock two years in a row!

If shsu loses with a backup, or a less than 100% Briscoe, then that was expected.

This is a no lose situation. the pressure is all on jmu. i can't wait for friday!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^this!

xthumbsupx
Go play some Dominoes in your shredded Abercombie Jeans, KK.

Nope, that's the insecure and stupid SHSU football twitter that is just DYING to give us bulletin board material.

Bro, that's my bad for not being here last night to scare MK away. Unlike him, I actually have a social life.

MK, you still haven't responded to my bet proposal: loser lets the other person create a new signature for them (within AGS rules). What do you say?

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Besides, this is all setting up perfectly for shsu anyway.

Dissed by the committee. Down their starting, record setting qb, on the road..The TV telecast will build all of that up for the nation....

So if the shsu backup lights you up on prime time, ....you will become a national laughing stock two years in a row!

If shsu loses with a backup, or a less than 100% Briscoe, then that was expected.

This is a no lose situation. the pressure is all on jmu. i can't wait for friday!

But according to you guys, we're the underdog at the 5! National laughing stock? The sad thing is, YOU and the trolls like you are what make SHSU a national laughing stock. If only you knew how to use reason and not circular logic and terrible (terrible​) memes. Your team deserves better fans than you.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 08:11 AM
But according to you guys, we're the underdog at the 5! National laughing stock? The sad thing is, YOU and the trolls like you are what make SHSU a national laughing stock. If only you knew how to use reason and not circular logic and terrible (terrible​) memes. Your team deserves better fans than you.

i wish you could see the irony of you griping about circular logic. i just wish

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Also, you guys are one lucky fumble bounce away from not even being in this thread. If the ball bounces towards a UTC DLine on the play JB got injured, UTC has the ball on the 15.

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 08:18 AM
100%. Just keep up your hate Rev.

Keep up your delusion MK.

What makes a win over UCA better than Richmond, especially with your logic that it doesn't matter where they were ranked when you played, it's where they ended up. UCA has gone home while Richmond is still in the playoffs

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:19 AM
i wish you could see the irony of you griping about circular logic. i just wish

I think I got 3 rep points for making that post about you. Seems EVERYONE agrees with me.

Do you even know what circular logic is? Show me one example of me using it.

Finally, only an idiot SHSU would cast stones on our strength of schedule after saying theirs doesn't matter. At this point MK, I pity you.

milleniumkat
December 6th, 2016, 08:20 AM

What makes a win over UCA better than Richmond, especially with your logic that it doesn't matter where they were ranked when you played, it's where they ended up. UCA has gone home while Richmond is still in the playoffs

because uca had been a more consistent team that richmond and would beat them.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:20 AM

Rev you are a voice of reason in a dark, dark place. Thank you. AND SO I SAY TO YOU HALLELUJAH

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 08:21 AM

You're using hypotheticals. Thought you hated that

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Also I'm not hating on Sam. Sam is a good team.

I'm hating on folks who absolutely think JMU is soft. They're just like Sam but with a slightly worse offense and a better defense

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:24 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/idjut.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hating on folks who absolutely think JMU is soft. They're just like Sam but with a slightly worse offense and a better defense

MUCH better defense - like 60 ranking slots better.

Big Duke
December 6th, 2016, 08:30 AM

From what I've watched in the Chatty game, we have a lot stronger offense, and their defense is nonexistent. It's going to be fun Friday night

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:30 AM
MK, you still haven't responded to my bet proposal: loser lets the other person create a new signature for them (within AGS rules). What do you say?

BRO YOU SCURRED?

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 08:33 AM
BRO YOU SCURRED?

I don't know what you're trying to prove man, MK already said he's gonna bounce out of here if the Bearkats lose.

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
I don't know what you're trying to prove man, MK already said he's gonna bounce out of here if the Bearkats lose.

Wait, really?

MK -> http://i.imgur.com/hTpxko8.gif

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 08:36 AM
From what I've watched in the Chatty game, we have a lot stronger offense, and their defense is nonexistent. It's going to be fun Friday night

It's going to be whomever scores last wins. If JMU wants to win the game, they have to stop Sam from scoring early, and that's what Sam does best. Sam has insane quick strike ability. The counter to that is that it can leave their defense out on the field longer than they probably want them to be.

Don't get me wrong, I picked Sam in my AGS bracket. I picked JMU on this poll after watching last weekend's games. Both of these teams are good and had they been on opposite sides this could have been a potential Frisco match

I'd recommend that neither sides fanbase seriously underestimate the opposition

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM

I'm feeling good about my Bearkats but I'm predicting a close game with the losing team's fans blaming it on either one or two plays that went the opposing team's way or didn't go their team's way, or one or two bad calls by the ref.

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM
I've stated before and i stand by it now, AGS is the most biased, idiotic over the top SHSU hating message board on planet earth filled with the weakest, most circular speaking, fact hiding, email deleting douche bags on the face of planet Tom Cruise.

So why are you here? You are just too

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-64115-Kobe-Bryant-soft-gif-imgur-tum-tler.gif

Mattymc727
December 6th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Due to Longhorn being a complete jackass, im throwing my support behind SHSU.

Dukie95
December 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Hey Dukie95...

Do you see the hypotheticals in this guys post?

Attack! Attack!!

Yes, but he didn't call it a "fact". I was arguing semantics, not the validity of your claim.

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 08:53 AM
So why are you here? You are just too

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-64115-Kobe-Bryant-soft-gif-imgur-tum-tler.gif

Awww, does MK need a safespace?

No wonder they call it SOFT HOUSTON STATE

Big Duke
December 6th, 2016, 09:05 AM
It's going to be whomever scores last wins. If JMU wants to win the game, they have to stop Sam from scoring early, and that's what Sam does best. Sam has insane quick strike ability. The counter to that is that it can leave their defense out on the field longer than they probably want them to be.

Don't get me wrong, I picked Sam in my AGS bracket. I picked JMU on this poll after watching last weekend's games. Both of these teams are good and had they been on opposite sides this could have been a potential Frisco match

Never underestimate a foe. We're a better team and our D will make stops. Friday

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Awww, does MK need a safespace?

No wonder they call it SOFT HOUSTON STATE

Good one bro! lol

FUBeAR
December 6th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Nah. He's a Mercer and Furman fan dawg. Which is why he's using a UT avatar...i don't blame him. If i was a Mercer and Furman fan i'd choose a different pic to hide behind as well before I opened my trap.

You seem confused & disoriented. You may be having a stroke. Please contact a medical professional immediately!

flyrod
December 6th, 2016, 09:12 AM
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c8/6d/90/c86d90ad12db93d9b01fbebfffc9296d.jpg

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Sorry guys this whole thread has turned cancerous, we're going to have to cut it out.

Need to bring in the Joes

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-26-2015/U4vcig.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv6KG47d_QAhUrsFQKHQW6DAEQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmakeagif.com%2FU4vcig&psig=AFQjCNFyChN_Dgez0lwOm85whi_qG7c_mA&ust=1481123512441395)

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Good one bro! lol

https://m.popkey.co/9be37b/0JlE6.gif

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:15 AM
https://m.popkey.co/9be37b/0JlE6.gif

I do what I can!

Daytripper
December 6th, 2016, 09:17 AM
A football message board brings out the worst in people.... I just want to say... why can't we just love each other as brothers?

https://media.giphy.com/media/AMGW8QmLMmZ8I/giphy.gif

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Here's another ? for all you supposed "experts" and "rationalists"

Im glad that Fubear brought up the Samford vs UCA game. Let's discuss that.

He just clearly stated that Samford was the better team than UCA because they got the win despite UCA dominating the stat sheet. When shsu posters have pointed that fact out AGS as a whole stated "hahahahaha look at these shsu a-holes pointing to the stat sheet instead of the scoreboard. Good teams find ways to win end of story. Samford was the better team period"

Then came the chatty vs shsu game. A game where shsu never trailed, and who's bend and don't break defense allowed chatty to drive around the field and fill up the stat sheet yet not be able to punch it in late.

And AGS has been saying "The stats show you who the better team was. You got the win but it went down to the last play which proves you are overrated and got exposed"

Can you not even muster the manhood to admit your own circular bull ****?

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2016/11/14/BostonGlobe.com/Lifestyle/Images/Handout_15safetypin01_liv.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiooY_b7t_QAhUIRyYKHTg2DJkQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bostonglobe.com%2Flifestyle% 2F2016%2F11%2F15%2Fsafety-pin-politics%2FNds9BN7peMKkyX5EUyGjGK%2Fstory.html&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNG9wKlv7F9N0hDLKPdf14lGPFpyZA&ust=1481123884011089)

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 09:19 AM
A football message board brings out the worst in people.... I just want to say... why can't we just love each other as brothers?

If all SHSU fans were like you, Serpentor and TheEagle, it'd be a non-issue. MK and Fmrbearkat, however...

PurpleStreamers
December 6th, 2016, 09:20 AM

Well the Bizen fans/AGS regulars who were getting their popcorn ready are at least getting money's worth. How do we still have three more days of this?! (But get 'em Dirty!)

Daytripper
December 6th, 2016, 09:21 AM
If all SHSU fans were like you, Serpentor and TheEagle, it'd be a non-issue. MK and Fmrbearkat, however...

MK and FmrBearkat are good dudes. They are just a bit younger, and by extension more passionate here, than I am. Both would probably open-mouth kiss you at a tailgate.

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 09:23 AM
MK and FmrBearkat are good dudes. They are just a bit younger, and by extension more passionate here, than I am. Both would probably open-mouth kiss you at a tailgate.

I know MK real well. He's a blast to tailgate with

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:27 AM

He's ok! I mean I like the think I am the life of the party!

Daytripper
December 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM

Yessir....

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 09:29 AM
He's ok! I mean I like the think I am the life of the party!

Meh you're okay I guess

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Meh you're okay I guess

bahahaha, How bout dem Lumberjacks!!! Oh wait!!! I kid.

My gut and my ears tells me SHSU is going to be fine on Friday. No matter if we get The General or The Kid, SHSU will run our offense and take what JMU gives us. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the Briscoe Slinger out on the field to give us the ultimate chance to move on. SHSU will just need to keep scoring, that is our best defense.

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 09:35 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/QrvRiHPzlVY6Q/giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

My gut and my ears tells me SHSU is going to be fine on Friday. No matter if we get The General or The Kid, SHSU will run our offense and take what JMU gives us. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the Briscoe Slinger out on the field to give us the ultimate chance to move on. SHSU will just need to keep scoring, that is our best defense.

Man, of all the things I can say about the SHSU fanbase, and there are plenty, you sure are confident.

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Man, of all the things I can say about the SHSU fanbase, and there are plenty, you sure are confident.

Our state's disgusting overworship of the Longhorns and Aggies makes the rest of us a little restless at times...

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:50 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/QrvRiHPzlVY6Q/giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a reason not to be, I expect SHSU to win the national championship every year. SHSU has a good squad and MK and I have watched them, especially the QB position since the spring very closely on what Briscoe looked like and which true freshman would be his backup and what they looked like. I know for myself and I can speak for MK that we knew our offense would be special this year just by looking at the WR and OL and what was coming back, but also the throws JB was making in Spring and Fall and he huge jump that CG8 (Caleb Griffen) made from Spring to Fall camps. The Kid (CG8) is a gamer and he will get his chance, just hope it's not Friday and JB continues to shine. I also felt that our DL was going to be one of the best in the country, but was very concerned about our DB/S spots and as usual our LB, but a bright spot there has #54 True Soph. Justin Johnson who leads the team in Total Tackles.

With all that being said, I think every fan on here will defend there team to the death. No reason to not be confident in you believe in your team and the path they are on. This edition of Sam Houston Football is in MY eyes a team of destiny. I could be wrong, but hope and believe with all my heart that I am right.

jmu007
December 6th, 2016, 09:53 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/1fg8lo.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1fg8lo)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

fmrbearkat
December 6th, 2016, 09:54 AM

Yeah you can go back and read every message I've posted on here this year and I'll promise you I've posted more football knowledge than you've got up in that little brain of yours. I posted every reason I thought we'd win last week, admitted that I was wrong about a few things, posted very logical reasons why I thought this team COULD still win this week but also said I feel it's a toss up game JB at 80% or with our back up.

The only time I troll post is in response to asinine posts by others and I usually will make it pretty clear when I post something stupid (as in I'm trying to make you mad or I'm trying to make somebody in this place laugh.)

For whatever jackass said Samford was actually better than UCA at the end of the season from a game that happened in week 2/3 to saying we proved we were AS good as the 4th best team or whatever non sense is just begging me to be an asshole. Fact is the Kats have been the 2nd winningest fcs team in the last 6 years and yes that matters because there is a core group that has been deep deep in the playoffs every year they have been here and knows how to win. If we had been getting knocked out in first round every year I wouldn't feel we would have a shot vs JMU on Friday.

Kats played what "appears" to be a soft schedule and unlike what longhorn's dumbass thinks New Mexico obviously did get scared to play us and that effed up our strength. Oh well....what did we do? Beat every single team on a schedule that was in front of us by ALOT!! We had zero hiccups against anybody much less a poor team like port state/William and Mary. We had zero close games until last week. Which if you look at our record we have always had tough games 2nd round after a bye week. And then we roll on and don't look back.

If JB was healthy yes I would take the kats +14-21 but with our current QB situation I'm not as confident and If you actually think a prime time playoff game is anywhere close to the the same situation as playing Nova in conference with nobody in the stands watching then your nuts. Not because it's actually harder to do but with 19 year olds and nerves you just never know. I still feel we will be ok and it's only because of our WR's and the fact I don't think your dline will be near the caliber of Chatty's or UCA's. A point I've also made several times and nobody has responded otherwise so I'm assuming it's true.

If you post jackass comments I will respond like a jackass 👍

Bison56

https://media.giphy.com/media/tKvdV1wzBiAmY/giphy.gif (http://giphy.com/gifs/tKvdV1wzBiAmY)

TheRevSFA

I said you were okay and you had to go with talking bad about SFA. That's why you'll never be at the level of awesome that the Rev is.

It will be interesting to see if Sam's D isn't still drained from having to finally play a full game and a short week to boot. That's your intangible for Friday night

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM
I said you were okay and you had to go with talking bad about SFA. That's why you'll never be at the level of awesome that the Rev is.

Haha! You referred to yourself in the third person! Serpentor finds that amusing!

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM

It will be interesting to see if Sam's D isn't still drained from having to finally play a full game and a short week to boot. That's your intangible for Friday night

I wasn't talking bad, Basketball program looks like a beaut clark! If SFA gets rid of Conque then yall are right back in the thick of things. Calm down buttercup, let's do lunch.

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Haha! You referred to yourself in the third person! Serpentor finds that amusing!

I learned from the best

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't talking bad, Basketball program looks like a beaut clark! If SFA gets rid of Conque then yall are right back in the thick of things. Calm down buttercup, let's do lunch.

Lets shoot for next week. I'm taking vacation this week as it was use it or lose it

Daytripper
December 6th, 2016, 10:07 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/tKvdV1wzBiAmY/giphy.gif (http://giphy.com/gifs/tKvdV1wzBiAmY)

What? I was assuming that DirtyDukes was a hot chick..... How do we know that she is not?

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Yeah you can go back and read every message I've posted on here this year and I'll promise you I've posted more football knowledge than you've got up in that little brain of yours. I posted every reason I thought we'd win last week, admitted that I was wrong about a few things, posted very logical reasons why I thought this team COULD still win this week but also said I feel it's a toss up game JB at 80% or with our back up.

The only time I troll post is in response to asinine posts by others and I usually will make it pretty clear when I post something stupid (as in I'm trying to make you mad or I'm trying to make somebody in this place laugh.)

For whatever jackass said Samford was actually better than UCA at the end of the season from a game that happened in week 2/3 to saying we proved we were AS good as the 4th best team or whatever non sense is just begging me to be an asshole. Fact is the Kats have been the 2nd winningest fcs team in the last 6 years and yes that matters because there is a core group that has been deep deep in the playoffs every year they have been here and knows how to win. If we had been getting knocked out in first round every year I wouldn't feel we would have a shot vs JMU on Friday.

Kats played what "appears" to be a soft schedule and unlike what longhorn's dumbass thinks New Mexico obviously did get scared to play us and that effed up our strength. Oh well....what did we do? Beat every single team on a schedule that was in front of us by ALOT!! We had zero hiccups against anybody much less a poor team like port state/William and Mary. We had zero close games until last week. Which if you look at our record we have always had tough games 2nd round after a bye week. And then we roll on and don't look back.

If JB was healthy yes I would take the kats +14-21 but with our current QB situation I'm not as confident and If you actually think a prime time playoff game is anywhere close to the the same situation as playing Nova in conference with nobody in the stands watching then your nuts. Not because it's actually harder to do but with 19 year olds and nerves you just never know. I still feel we will be ok and it's only because of our WR's and the fact I don't think your dline will be near the caliber of Chatty's or UCA's. A point I've also made several times and nobody has responded otherwise so I'm assuming it's true.

If you post jackass comments I will respond like a jackass 

LOL only Kat fans admit their schedule is soft in one breath and then tout the fact they had no close games in the next. And we didn't have a hiccup against W&M, the game was never in doubt.

Dear Lord, please let JB play. I can't the take the mound of ****cuses we will have to deal with if he doesn't.

fmrbearkat
December 6th, 2016, 10:17 AM

My HOPE is they get their legs back faster because they played less snaps all year and come out and play the game of their life because of the foot Sherrod put up their ass this week. As one could imagine he was not a happy camper after the game. I was around him for about 15 min after the game and I don't think he ever cracked a smile.

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 10:18 AM
LOL only Kat fans admit their schedule is soft in one breath and then tout the fact they had no close games in the next.

But isn't that what you're supposed to do against a soft schedule? If the Bearkats finished the season 11-0 but only won all 11 games by a touchdown or less, would we even be seeded?

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:19 AM
What? I was assuming that DirtyDukes was a hot chick..... How do we know that she is not?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b57f38dfd298f29c240227eed002178/tumblr_ms6fn5R94S1qfywy0o1_400.gif

fmrbearkat
December 6th, 2016, 10:20 AM
LOL only Kat fans admit their schedule is soft in one breath and then tout the fact they had no close games in the next. And we didn't have a hiccup against W&M, the game was never in doubt.

Dear Lord, please let JB play. I can't the take the mound of ****cuses we will have to deal with if he doesn't.

Um....do you know what the quotation marks purpose in the English language is??

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
But isn't that what you're supposed to do against a soft schedule? If the Bearkats finished the season 11-0 but only won all 11 games by a touchdown or less, would we even be seeded?

Yes but you temper your expectations, or at the very least you don't go around pointing to it as the reason you're world beaters. JMU beat the #2-5 CAA teams ON THE ROAD this year, and even we don't tout our schedule as much as you guys do.

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
JMU should win by 3 scores. We aren't very good, don't have a QB now apparently & JMU won a title 12 years ago & now those players all have kids & SUV's.

Kats have nothing to lose. I expect them to run Tarzan's Mother 1st play from scrimmage.

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Um....do you know what the quotation marks purpose in the English language is??

So you think your schedule is strong?

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:23 AM
JMU should win by 3 scores. We aren't very good, don't have a QB now apparently & JMU won a title 12 years ago & now those players all have kids & SUV's.

Kats have nothing to lose. I expect them to run Tarzan's Mother 1st play from scrimmage.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM
No butthurt...just speaking the truth.

It was a great year.

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:26 AM
No butthurt...just speaking the truth.

It was a great year.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/da/da694bff2d6ea7e9c14c6463a0a2d74dd1a350ad10269e4d3d 4deffbaefccead.jpg

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2016, 10:29 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/f3b27db1f3c783050c81de882c61c1be.jpg

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d5/d5dfe57b1f3e972b4c7c550ce6fe6b9cf8d4015f8e8fd5565b ea8c5630325ed8.jpg

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Dirty Dukes - Did you see my response to your confident comment? Does that make sense to you?

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Dirty Dukes - Did you see my response to your confident comment? Does that make sense to you?

Absolutely, man. It's a great post and I respect that opinion. The only issue I have with SHSU fans is when they try to bring other teams down, especially by attacking their opponents. Oh and also anytime MK tries to make a "meme". Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that he pronounces that word "me-me".