PDA

View Full Version : SDSU @ NDSU 2016 playoff edition

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 12:10 PM
You are kidding? You are like South Dakota kind of I guess, except without anything cool to see or visit, unless you like visiting washed up meth towns that's a kind of tourism I suppose......I'm sorry that was rude, I shouldn't have called Fargo washed up....

https://cdn.meme.am/Instance/Preview?imageID=14521730&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=&text1=North dakota. You're not even the best dakota&text2=&text3=

You guys both have to be kidding. Both Dakota's are pretty damn boring as states. Fargo was a great college town, with the home of one of the most exciting teams in college football, but there is much much more to do in Minnesota. Not even that long of a drive to head back up for a few games a year either.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Right? I feel at least when we do these we have enough rivalry(not just Football) and crossover between states that at least it's fun! I mean what did EWU say after they won...."Go back to Arkansas, a geographical location most of us will never or have never visited. Take that!"

We might as well get used to playing each other twice a year and have fun **** talking while we're at it. If people want to know about the game stats go back to the first thread earlier in the season and read that.

I agree. Speaking of Eastern Washington. Sure looks like they have a fairly easy road to Frisco now while the other half is going to be up on each other.

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2016, 12:15 PM
We can still jerk and drive in North Dakota.

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 12:15 PM
I think that's his point lol. He's saying you guys played out of your mind

Yeah, we really didn't though. I know NDSU fans are trying to convince themselves of that, and that SDSU has really tailed off to emd the season, but realiztically thats not the case. Finished the USeD game with the same score as the Bison did, beat UNI way worse than the Bison did, had an actual playoff opponent in the snow, and Wieneke and Goederts numbers were half down cause Goedert was banged up as well as SDSU starting to run the ball more. Its great to point at the Nova game and go HA! but thats the only defense this year that was able to shut the Jacks offense down. NDSU has a good D line, but they don't have anybody on the same level as the D end for Nova is on, and their linebackers are too banged up to be on the same level as well. I know that the second string guys have performed well, but the reality is for SDSU and NDSU they got to finish the year against the bottom of the conference, so of course they would look good. Realistically is they were second string for a reason, they aren't as good as the starters. Advantage Jacks.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Yeah, we really didn't though. I know NDSU fans are trying to convince themselves of that, and that SDSU has really tailed off to emd the season, but realiztically thats not the case. Finished the USeD game with the same score as the Bison did, beat UNI way worse than the Bison did, had an actual playoff opponent in the snow, and Wieneke and Goederts numbers were half down cause Goedert was banged up as well as SDSU starting to run the ball more. Its great to point at the Nova game and go HA! but thats the only defense this year that was able to shut the Jacks offense down. NDSU has a good D line, but they don't have anybody on the same level as the D end for Nova is on, and their linebackers are too banged up to be on the same level as well. I know that the second string guys have performed well, but the reality is for SDSU and NDSU they got to finish the year against the bottom of the conference, so of course they would look good. Realistically is they were second string for a reason, they aren't as good as the starters. Advantage Jacks.

NDSU won't be taking the entire 2nd half off this time around.

Christiank22
December 5th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I do think your offense is probably the best in the FCS, up there with EWU, but I know for a fact you guys will not put up the same yards this time as you did the first meeting. Also, even with those yards it was a last second play that won the game. I don't wanna hear the "well if we did this instead of that" excuse either because you can pull that card every single game.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 12:25 PM
I do think your offense is probably the best in the FCS, up there with EWU, but I know for a fact you guys will not put up the same yards this time as you did the first meeting. Also, even with those yards it was a last second play that won the game. I don't wanna hear the "well if we did this instead of that" excuse either because you can pull that card every single game.

You are leaving out the best O SHSU, but i will concede that the Jacks take this one in the Dome. See you guys in Huntsville!

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 12:25 PM

I expect more of a YSU type game for offensive output, and in general, just a closer score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM
You guys both have to be kidding. Both Dakota's are pretty damn boring as states. Fargo was a great college town, with the home of one of the most exciting teams in college football, but there is much much more to do in Minnesota. Not even that long of a drive to head back up for a few games a year either.
I would live in the Dakotas 10/10 times over MN.

We can still jerk and drive in North Dakota.
Why do you think I moved to ND?

SDSU had just as much offensive success in the first half had the ref not been too occupied with a bogus targeting call he had to make.

Christiank22
December 5th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I would live in the Dakotas 10/10 times over MN.

Why do you think I moved to ND?

SDSU had just as much offensive success in the first half had the ref not been too occupied with a bogus targeting call he had to make.

I would also live in the Dakotas 11/10 times over MN. Traffic and claustrophobia from the flat forest. No thanks. I'll take my west river Dakota

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 12:44 PM

You know for a fact, huh? Alright... tell me why you think it will be so different this time around. Has NDSU's defense improved? Have guys back from injury? Has SDSU's offense declined? Have guys injured now that weren't in the 1st game?

If you ask me, I think the difference this time around will be that we will capitalize on our red zone trips, the refs will make the right calls (ESPN might have more cameras and better angles), and NDSU will have to score a lot more points to be able to keep up.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I agree. Speaking of Eastern Washington. Sure looks like they have a fairly easy road to Frisco now while the other half is going to be up on each other.

Agreed, although I think YSU will give them a good run if they make it to the semis. I have never wanted to be Youngstown St. before, but I'm jealous of their draw. Doesn't feel right.

http://i.giphy.com/o8VXwSvuLXhM4.gif

Christiank22
December 5th, 2016, 12:50 PM
You know for a fact, huh? Alright... tell me why you think it will be so different this time around. Has NDSU's defense improved? Have guys back from injury? Has SDSU's offense declined? Have guys injured now that weren't in the 1st game?

If you ask me, I think the difference this time around will be that we will capitalize on our red zone trips, the refs will make the right calls (ESPN might have more cameras and better angles), and NDSU will have to score a lot more points to be able to keep up.
I guess if we learned anything from last time you guys will have to have 500+ yards offense to even keep it close, I mean you did that last time and it took the final play to win!

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 12:52 PM
I guess if we learned anything from last time you guys will have to have 500+ yards offense to even keep it close, I mean you did that last time and it took the final play to win!

Great post... It brought forth so many points that your original post didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XJe2iVrwTY

Christiank22
December 5th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Great post... It brought forth so many points that your original post didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XJe2iVrwTY
Sorry I guess I learned to pick and choose my battles. No point in arguing with you, as any point an NDSU fan makes will be ignored and vice versa.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Agreed, although I think YSU will give them a good run if they make it to the semis. I have never wanted to be Youngstown St. before, but I'm jealous of their draw. Doesn't feel right.

http://i.giphy.com/o8VXwSvuLXhM4.gif

I hear ya. I'd love to see YSU knock out EW. All-MVFC title game? Sure.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Sorry I guess I learned to pick and choose my battles. No point in arguing with you, as any point an NDSU fan makes will be ignored and vice versa.

I asked you to tell me why you thought that way to see if you had any valid points so we could have a discussion about it. Fire away, I'm not going to just ignore everything you have to say, but if you don't have anything to back it, of course I'm going to tear it apart.

Theee Catrabbit
December 5th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Going for both halves this time?xcoffeex

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM

xtroublex

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
I do think your offense is probably the best in the FCS, up there with EWU, but it is my opinion you guys will not put up the same yards this time as you did the first meeting. Also, even with those yards it was a last second play that won the game. I don't wanna hear the "well if we did this instead of that" excuse either because you can pull that card every single game.

FYP

Bison56
December 5th, 2016, 01:28 PM

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-29-2015/lCmKbw.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjs3rTb5N3QAhVGh1QKHdKQD78QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lonestarball.com%2F2016%2F10% 2F4%2F13167962%2Famerican-league-wild-card-game-day-thread&psig=AFQjCNHrZzXC5bqH2jcsBF7zfjqLxOF-zw&ust=1481052259672288)

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 01:42 PM
NDSU will get buffaloed Saturday on ESPN.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 01:45 PM
NDSU will get buffaloed Saturday on ESPN.

Sam is gonna get waffled stomped on Friday on ESPN 2

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Sam is gonna get waffled stomped on Friday on ESPN 2

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/94c2f9d638a70195eaf850ab31ba0ee5.gif

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2016, 01:53 PM

Eh, probably because most teams NDSU has played a second time after being blown out on defense has been held in check*. Until this trend stops we'll keep saying it I'm sure.

*See Montana and UNI last year.

BisonTru
December 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM
I asked you to tell me why you thought that way to see if you had any valid points so we could have a discussion about it. Fire away, I'm not going to just ignore everything you have to say, but if you don't have anything to back it, of course I'm going to tear it apart.

I doubt SDSU gets the yardage they did the first go around based on how the first game went. NDSU never trailed and at one point had a 17-3 lead. We played most of the game in bend, but don't break mode.

It damn near worked as well, until we decided to leave Weinke one on one on the outside with no help with the game on the line. xpissedx

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Eh, probably because most teams NDSU has played a second time after being blown out on defense has been held in check*. Until this trend stops we'll keep saying it I'm sure.

*See Montana and UNI last year.

I can get on board with that... basically NDSU's coaches have been able to make sufficient changes in order to hold teams in check the 2nd time around. That is valid, as NDSU's coaching during this run has been superb. It just depends on whether the players can execute the changes or not. As others have stated, if NDSU can run the 3-3-5 as well as Nova does, we would be in big trouble, but it seems like that's a scheme that takes years to implement and perfect.

BisonTru
December 5th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I can get on board with that... basically NDSU's coaches have been able to make sufficient changes in order to hold teams in check the 2nd time around. That is valid, as NDSU's coaching during this run has been superb. It just depends on whether the players can execute the changes or not. As others have stated, if NDSU can run the 3-3-5 as well as Nova does, we would be in big trouble, but it seems like that's a scheme that takes years to implement and perfect.

I highly doubt we use a 3-3-5. We did that once against EWU and it didn't go well. Also EWU is a more spread team which is why teams are using the 3-3-5 more, whereas SDSU is still more traditional pro style albeit as NDSU does it does utilize some spread concepts.

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2016, 02:03 PM
I think it's very likely SDSU will put up less total yards but score more points than they did in the first go round. But I still stand by my statement that SDSU will need to play a lot better than they did in October to win this time around because this will be a very different Bison team than the one that took the field then.

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I think it's very likely SDSU will put up less total yards but score more points than they did in the first go round. But I still stand by my statement that SDSU will need to play a lot better than they did in October to win this time around because this will be a very different Bison team than the one that took the field then.

I have a hard time believing SDSU is going to get inside the 5 four times this game and not score on any of them. I don't think SDSU needs to play a lot better, they put up 500 yards the first game. In fact they probably won't put up the same yardage this game. They just need to finish drives this game. If they did that in October, it's a blowout.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 02:09 PM
I have a hard time believing SDSU is going to get inside the 5 four times this game and not score on any of them. I don't think SDSU needs to play a lot better, they put up 500 yards the first game. In fact they probably won't put up the same yardage this game. They just need to finish drives this game. If they did that in October, it's a blowout.

If ifs and buts were cherries and nuts.....

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 02:10 PM

Umm, SDSU still won, so not sure your point? Because I thought the game should have been a blowout if they finish drives? What a strange concept because it would have been

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2016, 02:18 PM

Yep. If King Frazier doesn't fumble it away in SDSU territory in the early 3rd quarter with the Bison leading 17-3....

Also, there's a reason why SDSU wasn't finishing drives that first game. You need to be able to run the ball when you get inside the 5 and SDSU didn't even try it. I'd have to go back and look but I'm pretty sure they threw the ball (with very little success) 75% of the time they had a goal-to-go situation. It gets hard to throw the football when the field gets that condensed.

EDIT: Looks like SDSU ran 7 plays from inside the NDSU 10 that game. They threw on 6 of those plays and Christion went 2-6 for 2 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. Their lone rush attempt went for 2 yards.

deez_na
December 5th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Yep. If King Frazier doesn't fumble it away in SDSU territory in the early 3rd quarter with the Bison leading 17-3....

Bingo. If we put double coverage on Weineke...

Gil Dobie
December 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/dnZH5JdOoxlfi/giphy.gif

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 02:23 PM

Also, there's a reason why SDSU wasn't finishing drives that first game. You need to be able to run the ball when you get inside the 5 and SDSU didn't even try it. I'd have to go back and look but I'm pretty sure they threw the ball (with very little success) 75% of the time they had a goal-to-go situation. It gets hard to throw the football when the field gets that condensed.

Completely agree with this. No idea why they tried to throw the ball so much when they had success running it. I think they've got that figured out now so will be interesting to see what happens if they have the situation again.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 02:27 PM

Could you clarify your last statement? What's so different?

Btw... This argument is much more entertaining than the one that would have happened last year had we beat Montana in the 1st round...

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Could you clarify your last statement? What's so different?
This NDSU team is conditioned for the playoffs. They've been here before and they know what it takes to win these types of games. It sounds cliché but this team knows how to crank it up during playoff time. You don't win 21 playoff games in a row with dumb luck. On top of all that I have a feeling these NDSU players wanted another crack at SDSU. Don't get me wrong, if a player isn't ultra motivated in this situation they're not grasping the magnitude of the game but there's going to be extra juice in this one coming from the NDSU sideline. SDSU will need to match that to win.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM
This NDSU team is conditioned for the playoffs. They've been here before and they know what it takes to win these types of games. It sounds cliché but this team knows how to crank it up during playoff time. You don't win 21 playoff games in a row with dumb luck. On top of all that I have a feeling these NDSU players wanted another crack at SDSU. Don't get me wrong, if a player isn't ultra motivated in this situation they're not grasping the magnitude of the game but there's going to be extra juice in this one coming from the NDSU sideline. SDSU will need to match that to win.

I can respect that, and I would hope that our guys are just as motivated for this one. I'm just happy we are arguing about this, with the fact that we're in this position and the fact that last year would have been a pretty boring argument.

BisonTru
December 5th, 2016, 02:43 PM
https://twitter.com/NDSUathletics/status/805860206790004736

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM

I suspect that if anyone would have told you before the first meeting that SDSU would not score in those four situations, you would not believed them. xeyebrowx

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 03:16 PM
I would also live in the Dakotas 11/10 times over MN. Traffic and claustrophobia from the flat forest. No thanks. I'll take my west river Dakota

To each their own. To be clear I'm not talking about living in Minneapolis or something. What do you mean by flat forest, like Detroit Lakes, I don't really prefer it near there either...I love the outdoors as much as the next guy, grew up on a small Mississippi river town and love the fishing on all those backwaters and lakes in the area. Plenty of forest, bluffs, lakes and rivers in the area.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 03:18 PM
https://twitter.com/NDSUathletics/status/805860206790004736

1. Sounds like he's concerned about how well SDSU knows what NDSU does on offense, so they will need to change things up a bit. I agree with this. I think, as many other bison fans do, that in the 2nd half they banged their heads against the wall for too long, trying to prove a point that they could beat us the same way they always have. NDSU being successful on the 'change of pace' plays is key in this one. I think it was key in the first game too, as a couple missed long passes could have been back breakers, and since they didn't work, it seemed like they went back to their bread and butter and stuck with it.

2. It was interesting how much they talked about preparing for wrinkles that SDSU will bring in that they haven't seen yet such as Zenner's wildcat and TC running so much when they hadn't shown much of either of those things previously. I may be wrong, but I don't think we'll have any tricks up our sleeve this time.

Christiank22
December 5th, 2016, 03:20 PM
To each their own. To be clear I'm not talking about living in Minneapolis or something. What do you mean by flat forest, like Detroit Lakes, I don't really prefer it near there either...I love the outdoors as much as the next guy, grew up on a small Mississippi river town and love the fishing on all those backwaters and lakes in the area. Plenty of forest, bluffs, lakes and rivers in the area.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy Minnesota, Lake superior/Boundary Waters are beautiful and the Mississippi River bluffs are great as well, I just prefer the ranch life style and Badlands/Great Plains scenery but again that's where I grew up so I'm sure I'm biased. I also love the mountains, and being 12+ hrs compared to the 5 I am now (Big horns in Wyoming) is too much for me.

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 03:22 PM
1. Sounds like he's concerned about how well SDSU knows what NDSU does on offense, so they will need to change things up a bit. I agree with this. I think, as many other bison fans do, that in the 2nd half they banged their heads against the wall for too long, trying to prove a point that they could beat us the same way they always have. NDSU being successful on the 'change of pace' plays is key in this one. I think it was key in the first game too, as a couple missed long passes could have been back breakers, and since they didn't work, it seemed like they went back to their bread and butter and stuck with it.

2. It was interesting how much they talked about preparing for wrinkles that SDSU will bring in that they haven't seen yet such as Zenner's wildcat and TC running so much when they hadn't shown much of either of those things previously. I may be wrong, but I don't think we'll have any tricks up our sleeve this time.

I would be surprised if SDSU doesn't have some sort of wrinkle to their offense.

CappinHard
December 5th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I would be surprised if SDSU doesn't have some sort of wrinkle to their offense.

Maybe a trick play or two, but to the magnitude of Zenner's wildcat or TC's running... I don't see it, but I would love to be surprised and have it make a difference.

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I am very excited for this game. A bit nervous as well. It is pretty disappointing that we have to match-up every single year in the playoffs, far before we should most years. Two great teams from the MVFC; should be one hell of a game. I'm almost positive it won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter. I do think NDSU will pull through, but it wont be by anymore than 10. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched talent wise, both with contrasting strong suits of course (Air vs ground game); I think the tipping point in NDSU's favor is all of the past playoff preparation and experience.

Go BISON!

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I am very excited for this game. A bit nervous as well. It is pretty disappointing that we have to match-up every single year in the playoffs, far before we should most years. Two great teams from the MVFC; should be one hell of a game. I'm almost positive it won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter. I do think NDSU will pull through, but it wont be by anymore than 10. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched talent wise, both with contrasting strong suits of course (Air vs ground game); I think the tipping point in NDSU's favor is all of the past playoff preparation and experience.

Go BISON!

What is this? We aren't supposed to compliment each other

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Nope. It may not be marker week, but **** you guys. xlolx :D

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 04:51 PM

We will do whatever we want to, you thoughtful and intelligent poster!!! xflamemadx

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Hell, I got money on SDSU, I can't lose but you guys, from south of God's country, are screwed.

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Hell, I got money on SDSU, I can't lose but you guys, from south of God's country, are screwed.

Why are people in Nebraska screwed?

- - - Updated - - -

We will do whatever we want to, you thoughtful and intelligent poster!!! xflamemadx

This might be the first time someone said I was an intelligent poster.

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 05:05 PM
This might be the first time someone said I was an intelligent poster.

One more thing.... have a nice day!

(Yep. I went there. Deal with it.)

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 05:09 PM
One more thing.... have a nice day!

(Yep. I went there. Deal with it.)

Now you've done it. I'm not sure I can stand for this.

(Have a pleasant evening!)

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Geesh, I feel like I am reliving this all over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8dMXyJJwUA

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=mango433;2429272]Why are people in Nebraska screwed?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know because pretty much everything south of Fargo to Cancun sucks, so I guess my statement takes in the entire Big 12, Big 10 and some SEC guys. But yea, SD sucks.

dewey
December 5th, 2016, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=mango433;2429272]Why are people in Nebraska screwed?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know because pretty much everything south of Fargo to Cancun sucks, so I guess my statement takes in the entire Big 12, Big 10 and some SEC guys. But yea, SD sucks.

Frisco is pretty awesome in January at least for us NDSU fans.

Dewey

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 05:41 PM
This thread has turned into this:
https://youtu.be/1s7wZ-MlJVw

I don't like it

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 05:46 PM

I don't like it

Well yeah, you're from Wisconsin so no one cares.

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 05:53 PM

Pshhhh, I'm just Wiscawesome. Don't hate.

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 06:02 PM

I don't like it

Yep, you better try and call us out at the next tailgate, I am uncomfortable with all this niceness. **** that, the next time I see you, if you look cross ways at me, you are going in the truck of my car and going for a ride in the country.

FTR, this is the first death threat in this thread and here is to wishing that there are more to follow, screw this niceness, it makes me want to puke.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2016, 06:09 PM

xlolx Minnesota's drunk uncle.

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Pshhhh, I'm just Wiscawesome. Don't hate.

Your profile pic looks very nice.

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Your profile pic looks very nice.
To my everlasting shame. Thank TransAmBison for that gem and IBY/Microsoft for it being my profile picture.

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Don't get me wrong I enjoy Minnesota, Lake superior/Boundary Waters are beautiful and the Mississippi River bluffs are great as well, I just prefer the ranch life style and Badlands/Great Plains scenery but again that's where I grew up so I'm sure I'm biased. I also love the mountains, and being 12+ hrs compared to the 5 I am now (Big horns in Wyoming) is too much for me.

Yeah most people are at least a little biased to where they grew up. That's a good thing! Yeah I love pretty much anywhere I can get outside and do stuff without constantly being surrounded by thousands of people. I like the water more than the ranches, probably because I grew up fishing and doing other outdoor activities that involved water...

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
To my everlasting shame. Thank TransAmBison for that gem and IBY/Microsoft for it being my profile picture.

Green and yellow really agree with your complexion.

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 06:47 PM

Haha well fine then, I'll go with my backup. BISON win by at least 3 TDs, this ones over for all intents and purposes by half. All backups in by middle 3rd quarter to rest the starters up for the semis. 😜

Go BISON.

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Haha well fine then, I'll go with my backup. BISON win by at least 3 TDs, this ones over for all intents and purposes by half. All backups in by middle 3rd quarter to rest the starters up for the semis. 

Go BISON.

What, are you a jackrabbit troll trying to make us look like limp wristed douche bags, drop some F bombs in your smack.

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 07:11 PM
What, are you a jackrabbit troll trying to make us look like limp wristed douche bags, drop some F bombs in your smack.

Haha well fine then, I'll go with my ****ing backup. The mother ****ing BISON win by at least 3 ****ing TDs, this ****er's over for all intents and purposes by ****ing half. All the ****ing backups in by middle of the 3rd mother ****ing quarter to rest the starters up for the inevitable ****ing ass whopping we lay down on whichever pathetic ass team is unlucky enough to face us in the semis. 

Go BISON.

I don't see what's wrong with my post?!

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Yeah most people are at least a little biased to where they grew up. That's a good thing! Yeah I love pretty much anywhere I can get outside and do stuff without constantly being surrounded by thousands of people. I like the water more than the ranches, probably because I grew up fishing and doing other outdoor activities that involved water...

nobody from North Dakota has ever seen the ocean much less fished on it....

Wilson16
December 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Theee Catrabbit;2428922]You are short about 10 national championships and 5 NCAA basketball championships for me to even think considering that Fargo or North Dakota are good places to live......hell you could go to the FBS and win the National title and I would still not be jealous of that Canadian suburb

love it here simply love it

Wilson16
December 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
I think that's his point lol. He's saying you guys played out of your mind
Bingo

Green1
December 5th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Finally! Location smack!

Milkman
December 5th, 2016, 08:16 PM
nobody from North Dakota has ever seen the ocean much less fished on it....
**** you. I totally have https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51AfXMZ7N5L._SY300_.jpg

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM
I do think your offense is probably the best in the FCS .

you cannot be serious unless Nova is just that good on D

Theee Catrabbit
December 5th, 2016, 08:52 PM
I grew up fishing and doing other outdoor activities that involved water...

Which left me plenty of time to get to know your Mom.....oh yeah starting with the mom jokes now.....

- - - Updated - - -

you cannot be serious unless Nova is just that good on D

No, but your mom is that good on D

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 08:56 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JupA32rkE_c/hqdefault.jpg

This is how NDSU should be viewing those rabbits! Death to the rabbits!

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 09:06 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JupA32rkE_c/hqdefault.jpg

This is how NDSU should be viewing those rabbits! Death to the rabbits!

Wow that escalated quickly

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6f/5e/48/6f5e486650860052264635d60dc962fd.jpg

Cry about it. xlolx

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Wow that escalated quickly

http://thefw.com/files/2013/05/Nicholson.gif

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Trivia question, what animal needed to be saved from extinction, the Bison or jackrabbit

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Trivia question, what animal needed to be saved from extinction, the Bison or jackrabbit

Not the Bison's fault that the Jackrabbit is second to only Vermillion gutter sluts in reproduction.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 09:45 PM

Thats not a fair question since it should be Bison bison bison or Lepus californicus and since the jackrabbit is actually a hare, since jackrabbits do not exist, but commonly known as the American desert hare your question is invalid.

Would you like to try again?

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Not the Bison's fault that the Jackrabbit is second to only Vermillion gutter sluts in reproduction.
Don't hate cause we get laid

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Don't hate cause we get laid

I said reproduction....not laid. Our pull out game is strong.... :D We know how to finish. xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 09:53 PM
I said reproduction....not laid. Our pull out game is strong.... :D We know how to finish. xthumbsupx

Is that why we play Jenga on the first date?

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Just checking in: yep, this thread is about what I expected. So much greatness from Jackrabbit fans and a bunch of weak **** from Bison fans. Much like the football teams.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Just checking in: yep, this thread is about what I expected. So much greatness from Jackrabbit fans and a bunch of weak **** from Bison fans. Much like the football teams.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24027&stc=1

Picture says a thousand words. But yeah it is all weak on NDSU's end.

mango433
December 5th, 2016, 10:08 PM

13 national title? I guess that's good but not as good as the plethora* won by SDSU.

* plethora in this case means 0

Thumper 76
December 5th, 2016, 10:26 PM

Is a picture of words worth a thousand? So if I write 100 words and take a picture it's worth a thousand?

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Is a picture of words worth a thousand? So if I write 100 words and take a picture it's worth a thousand?

Using theoretical math, yes.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 07:46 AM
I suspect that the Bison DL will rush the passer like they did against Jenkins of JSU....stay in your lane and do not let him outside the pocket. The only problem is that TC is a better passer.

It is going to be an interesting chess match. Will Stig go for every 4th down this time?

IMO, this is going to come down to the NDSU offense. They need to stay on the field and finish drives. Convert 3rd downs. If there are a lot of 3 and outs for the Bison, they lose. No turnovers.

I want to see the flee-flicker from the Bison. Haven't used it in a few years....might be the time to dig it up and use it. Or Easton faking the QB draw and passing it.

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 08:36 AM
So far we have NDSU fans wanting to take out Rozeboom for his tackle on Bruce Anderson and now it's SDSU's fault that they can't play the intro video before the game.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 08:40 AM
So far we have NDSU fans wanting to take out Rozeboom for his tackle on Bruce Anderson and now it's SDSU's fault that they can't play the intro video before the game.
You act like this is the first time you've experienced the psychological cornucopia that is Bison fans... you should come to expect this by now. By the end of the week we'll blame SDSU for the DAPL protesting.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 08:41 AM
You act like this is the first time you've experienced the psychological cornucopia that is Bison fans... you should come to expect this by now. By the end of the week we'll blame SDSU for the DAPL protesting.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 08:42 AM

Might as well blame us for ISIS too.

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 08:43 AM
By the end of the week we'll blame SDSU for the DAPL protesting.

we only donated a small amount to it......

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 08:46 AM
I didn't even think of that... I must inform the masses!

https://media.giphy.com/media/fwcGzF1l2cILe/giphy.gif

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 08:46 AM

That's when SDSU wins xlolx

Gil Dobie
December 6th, 2016, 09:03 AM

When I see #2, I usually flush.

http://i.imgur.com/z1kD3ds.gif

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Geezus....I just went on Bisonville(wanted to know what mango was talking about) that fan forum reads like a tin foil hat facebook page run by high school kids. It's like dip**** sandwiches are handed out with every membership and the posters keep asking for seconds. And whoever Josh Swanson is, he's a tool that probably runs 3 or 4 fake newsites with clickbait about "You should see what 90's NDSU cheerleaders look like now it'll BLOW YOUR MIND"................................

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbe83220b8695df231a3b7acca80191c7H0&pid=15.1

Gil Dobie
December 6th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Chris Rozenboom twisting the night away.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-10-2015/r4a1ol.gif

Green1
December 6th, 2016, 09:21 AM

I'm pretty sure the Jack's A.D. lives in an underground lair, located beneath an extinct volcano, hatching elaborate, over-complicated plans to subject the Bison and their fans to petty inconveniences.

I expect his next plot will involve sharks with "lasers" attached to them.

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure the Jack's A.D. lives in an underground lair, located beneath an extinct volcano, hatching elaborate, over-complicated plans to subject the Bison and their fans to petty inconveniences.

http://i.imgur.com/7kEsMh5.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ29fd79_QAhVnw1QKHURQCegQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2F17S9Z&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNFQ5gbIGm6yJxd54zPo3smdbb1NWA&ust=1481124158753538)

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2016, 09:49 AM

You dirty bastards

Gil Dobie
December 6th, 2016, 09:52 AM
And I thought money was the root of all evil, here it's right in front of our football faces.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/a3/37/66a3371d3e817a05fa8d8302408564e5.jpg

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Geezus....I just went on Bisonville(wanted to know what mango was talking about) that fan forum reads like a tin foil hat facebook page run by high school kids. It's like dip**** sandwiches are handed out with every membership and the posters keep asking for seconds. And whoever Josh Swanson is, he's a tool that probably runs 3 or 4 fake newsites with clickbait about "You should see what 90's NDSU cheerleaders look like now it'll BLOW YOUR MIND"................................

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbe83220b8695df231a3b7acca80191c7H0&pid=15.1

What beach are you at?

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 10:06 AM

What?! Justin Sell would never... Look at his innocent smile.

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac299/benpierson/JSE_zpswdu1thxq.jpg

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 10:20 AM

It's a well known fact T Denny wants to get into bio and cybernetic engineering in order to get that body made for him.......

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M029efc8f30540bf6298343ea2eb00bdbo0&w=220&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=robot+mr+burns&view=detailv2&qpvt=robot+mr+burns&id=17D1C810F9314ACAEDC140FBF94A2A0C887F276D&selectedIndex=0&ccid=Ap78jzBU&simid=608002868840827409&thid=OIP.M029efc8f30540bf6298343ea2eb00bdbo0)

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM
What beach are you at?

Your mom will text you when she's done taking the pic.....

jacksfan29
December 6th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Maybe he went for it on 4th because we had solid field position. Oh, it is also likely that for the entire second half he wasn't concerned, at all about your ineffective offense. Stig and his team needed to get the NDSU monkey off their back. When you lose that many in a row it gets in your head. I would have been incredibly unhappy had Stig not gone for it in the first meeting. But hey, Fargo need something to talk about and the narrative after the first game was that Stig had used up all his tricks to beat the mighty Bison. My favorite is the, "Stig hid Christon's ability to run" narrative the Bizon media put out after the first game, and they are still talking about it. You do realize that one of the complaints Stig had about Taryn in his freshman year was that he took off too often? He was a nationally ranked sprinter in HS. He was known for his ability to take off and make plays with his feet. The only people who seemed to not know he had the skill to run were Kolpack and Izzo. Both of whom were SHOCKED I say SHOCKED Taryn Christon could run the ball.

Stig will do what he has to do. This isn't his first game in Fargo nor is it his first playoff game in Fargo.

I suspect that the Bison DL will rush the passer like they did against Jenkins of JSU....stay in your lane and do not let him outside the pocket. The only problem is that TC is a better passer.

It is going to be an interesting chess match. Will Stig go for every 4th down this time?

IMO, this is going to come down to the NDSU offense. They need to stay on the field and finish drives. Convert 3rd downs. If there are a lot of 3 and outs for the Bison, they lose. No turnovers.

I want to see the flee-flicker from the Bison. Haven't used it in a few years....might be the time to dig it up and use it. Or Easton faking the QB draw and passing it.

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Your mom will text you when she's done taking the pic.....

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/37/37f89d33d2c8994760f053f6b7ae07d15f461a5debf3234a34 2c91b2a0125573.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwix-uf8_9_QAhUD5yYKHcWJAqAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fp%2F3vns4n&psig=AFQjCNF0C0xhPRQqcMEhekar1gJBnb48_w&ust=1481128483638206)

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Maybe he went for it on 4th because we had solid field position. Oh, it is also likely that for the entire second half he wasn't concerned, at all about your ineffective offense. Stig and his team needed to get the NDSU monkey off their back. When you lose that many in a row it gets in your head. I would have been incredibly unhappy had Stig not gone for it in the first meeting. But hey, Fargo need something to talk about and the narrative after the first game was that Stig had used up all his tricks to beat the mighty Bison. My favorite is the, "Stig hid Christon's ability to run" narrative the Bizon media put out after the first game, and they are still talking about it. You do realize that one of the complaints Stig had about Taryn in his freshman year was that he took off too often? He was a nationally ranked sprinter in HS. He was known for his ability to take off and make plays with his feet. The only people who seemed to not know he had the skill to run were Kolpack and Izzo. Both of whom were SHOCKED I say SHOCKED Taryn Christon could run the ball.

Stig will do what he has to do. This isn't his first game in Fargo nor is it his first playoff game in Fargo.
How'd those other games turn out?xcoffeex

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
SDSU's all time playoff record is 4-6. That's right through their entire 100+ year existence they have won a grand total of 4 playoff games and that includes last weeks win!xlolx

DirtyDukes
December 6th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Hey guys how's it going over here is anyone getting as demolished as MilleniumKat is in our thread?

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Hey guys how's it going over here is anyone getting as demolished as MilleniumKat is in our thread?
Thank god he's over their. Do us a huge favor and eliminate the BearKats this week!xpeacex

jacksfan29
December 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
How'd those other games turn out?xcoffeex

Really? Are all Bison fans this dumb? Do you really think that is solid smack? Its like Twitter lately. Holy crap, a lot of your fans are simply an embarrassment in the social media world. And who is this lawyer troll Bison fan with the bad hairline who lists himself as being "competitive" and is rambling on and on about Stig complaining about your intro video (something that didn't happen)? And who are the idiots trolling an 18-year-old college kid who made a clean tackle in a football game? I realize that living in Fargo is hard but many of you need some serious help.

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Really? Are all Bison fans this dumb? Do you really think that is solid smack? Its like Twitter lately. Holy crap, a lot of your fans are simply an embarrassment in the social media world. And who is this lawyer troll Bison fan with the bad hairline who lists himself as being "competitive" and is rambling on and on about Stig complaining about your intro video (something that didn't happen)? And who are the idiots trolling an 18-year-old college kid who made a clean tackle in a football game? I realize that living in Fargo is hard but many of you need some serious help.

Don't try to make sense of BV... it's a lost cause.

Green1
December 6th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Don't try to make sense of BV... it's a beautiful clusterf***.

fyp

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I decided to swing by here to see if NDSU and SDSU fans are more human...

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2016, 12:45 PM

**** you xlolx

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 01:33 PM

https://sansadobe.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/bill_murray-stripes1981-1390.jpg

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 01:44 PM
https://sansadobe.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/bill_murray-stripes1981-1390.jpg

But for real social media is pretty bad, especially people that feel the need to tweet an athlete at their school or another school. I'm not singling NDSU fans out on this, there are so many people that do this. Hell, Adam Thielen was getting death threats last week.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 01:49 PM
But for real social media is pretty bad, especially people that feel the need to tweet an athlete at their school or another school. I'm not singling NDSU fans out on this, there are so many people that do this. Hell, Adam Thielen was getting death threats last week.
Oh I agree it's sad but that's the state of our society right now. Don't like it stay the **** off social media I guess.

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 01:55 PM
http://s.quickmeme.com/img/37/37f89d33d2c8994760f053f6b7ae07d15f461a5debf3234a34 2c91b2a0125573.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwix-uf8_9_QAhUD5yYKHcWJAqAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fp%2F3vns4n&psig=AFQjCNF0C0xhPRQqcMEhekar1gJBnb48_w&ust=1481128483638206)

I already had said we were to the Mom jokes portion of the week........

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 02:00 PM

I actually think we are having light hearted fun.....I think it comes from the fact we already played once this year and we have statistics and ****. If you have statistics and **** you can win any online conversation. Everyone knows statistics and **** can clarify any situation to any given fanbase. The internet is known for a firm belief in gathering facts and presenting them in such a manner which results in civility to one another.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I actually think we are having light hearted fun.....I think it comes from the fact we already played once this year and we have statistics and ****. If you have statistics and **** you can win any online conversation. Everyone knows statistics and **** can clarify any situation to any given fanbase. The internet is known for a firm belief in gathering facts and presenting them in such a manner which results in civility to one another.
**** off!

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 02:13 PM

I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant it sincerely. I had to get out of that dumpster fire.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant it sincerely. I had to get out of that dumpster fire.
This will likely be the first time since probably 2011 that the pre-game week thread from another playoff game in the quarterfinals or later will top the NDSU game from that week in terms of posts. Congratulations!

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 02:26 PM

http://www.wrightoncomm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjthbuxs-DQAhWIKCYKHVWKDlAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wrightoncomm.com%2Ftop-10-gifs-sum-life-graphic-designer%2F&bvm=bv.140496471,d.cGw&psig=AFQjCNEexJvlpE3KasVidoolZU3C8gEXdg&ust=1481142302054942)

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 02:29 PM
This will likely be the first time since probably 2011 that the pre-game week thread from another playoff game in the quarterfinals or later will top the NDSU game from that week in terms of posts. Congratulations!

Man... Idk if that counts... there's a lot of fluff in there. By fluff I mean complete nonsense, most of which has nothing to do with the game.

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Man... Idk if that counts... there's a lot of fluff in there. By fluff I mean complete nonsense, most of which has nothing to do with the game.

90 percent of the stuff in here has nothing to do with the game...

bri-dog
December 6th, 2016, 02:31 PM
With that game being on Friday night, though, this thread has an extra few hours to catch up...

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 02:38 PM
With that game being on Friday night, though, this thread has an extra few hours to catch up...
I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen. The BearKats have to win something damnit!xlolx

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 02:39 PM
It's a good thing NDSU pre-game threads never have any of that stuff. ;)

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM

That thread won't stop until long after Friday I would guess by about Monday it is still hanging in there. UNLESS Sammy loses then you may see some disappearing acts.

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 02:44 PM
It's a good thing NDSU pre-game threads never have any of that stuff. ;)

Ha, at least most of the time it has something to do with the game or the teams that are playing, or the state they reside in... they're just hashing out personal attacks over there.

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen. The BearKats have to win something damnit!xlolx

Nice! Burn!!! Lol Truly a good one.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Nice! Burn!!! Lol Truly a good one.
Stay in your own thread! Your blowing it!;)

Jacked_Rabbit
December 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Ha, at least most of the time it has something to do with the game or the teams that are playing, or the state they reside in... they're just hashing out personal attacks over there.

Hope you cashed in on my K-State lock last weekend...

Any guesses on what the line on this game will be?

TheEagleSHSU
December 6th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Stay in your own thread! Your blowing it!;)

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 03:04 PM

I'm gonna say it opens at -7.

Jacked_Rabbit
December 6th, 2016, 03:07 PM
I'm gonna say it opens at -7.

Yeah, was gonna say -7.5... The total will be interesting too. You'd have to think it'll be relatively low, 40-44 range, perhaps?

Southern Bison
December 6th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Yeah, was gonna say -7.5... The total will be interesting too. You'd have to think it'll be relatively low, 40-44 range, perhaps?
I could see this game being a race. Scoring reaching the 60s with the Bison winning 38-28.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM
I could see this game being a race. Scoring reaching the 60s with the Bison winning 38-28.

the Bison running game has been a lot better the last 1/2 of the season. Hopefully that continues on Saturday.

BisonTru
December 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM

Massey's at -10.5 O/U 50.5

YSU Wofford O/U at 31.5 - I think I'd take the under
SHSU JMU O/U at 93.5 - I'd take the over

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I don't see it being over 45. Yeah guessing in that 40-45 range.

Southern Bison
December 6th, 2016, 03:19 PM
the Bison running game has been a lot better the last 1/2 of the season. Hopefully that continues on Saturday.
With this coaching staff & roster, you can't ignore the history of the "playoff rematch"...mistakes from the 1st game are eliminated & the Bison show their dominance.

Jackal
December 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Improvement in your running game might because of an easier schedule in the 2nd half of the season.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Improvement in your running game might because of an easier schedule in the 2nd half of the season.
Incorrect. The 3 best run defenses in the MVFC outside of NDSU were WIU, UNI, and YSU. The Bison played all of them in the 2nd half of the season and averaged 220 yards rushing per game against those teams (about 85 yards per game more than those defenses gave up on average).

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 03:55 PM

Ya, you must be right....xbawlingx

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Incorrect. The 3 best run defenses in the MVFC outside of NDSU were WIU, UNI, and YSU. The Bison played all of them in the 2nd half of the season and averaged 220 yards rushing per game against those teams (about 85 yards per game more than those defenses gave up on average).

Still...it is impressive how much better NDSU got after playing any team not named SDSU, as any NDSU fan will point out. I don't see a problem with SDSU not throwing for another 300 yards and rushing for 120. You've shown me nothing to believe otherwise.

On a side note here's a great article for you to read...this kid just keeps on rolling

http://www.gojacks.com/news/2016/12/5/football-rozeboom-second-in-rice-award-voting.aspx

Bison56
December 6th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Still...it is impressive how much better NDSU got after playing any team not named SDSU, as any NDSU fan will point out. I don't see a problem with SDSU not throwing for another 300 yards and rushing for 120. You've shown me nothing to believe otherwise.

On a side note here's a great article for you to read...this kid just keeps on rolling

http://www.gojacks.com/news/2016/12/5/football-rozeboom-second-in-rice-award-voting.aspx

I see what you did.

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 04:08 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161206/e40f8caa32faa1dba2856d6c521bedb6.jpg

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 04:19 PM

I did, I appreciated that. UND hung on for me too, barely... I already don't like them and my hate would have grown if they would have choked away the cover too.

My guess for this line is that it will open at -6.5, but will get bet up to -8.5.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
It will be an OVC officiating crew for this game.

Thank God it's not the CAA crew. xprayx

X-Factor
December 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM
John Stiegelmeier on 970AM today re: controversy on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

What a coach!

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
John Stiegelmeier on 970AM today re: controversy on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

What a coach!

Meh, I love the fake controversy over this, he has a keen awareness that NDSU fans need something to bawl about. So, First I'd like to hear the whole thing and the question asked, then 2nd I don't give a ****.

X-Factor
December 6th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Meh, I love the fake controversy over this, he has a keen awareness that NDSU fans need something to bawl about. So, First I'd like to hear the whole thing and the question asked, then 2nd I don't give a ****.

NDSU fans are the ones bawling? LMFAO, Stig is the real cry baby in this ordeal.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 05:35 PM
NDSU fans are the ones bawling? LMFAO, Stig is the real cry baby in this ordeal.

This is awesome!!

I'm right behind the visitors bench.....I'll be cheering and whistling nice and loud for Stig.....xnodx

SUPharmacist
December 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM

I would also be curious to hear the whole thing, it all is quite silly. It is definitely fair for him to make fun of the situation. But, the point of seeding is to attempt to give the better teams the home game and the advantage that goes with it. To say it is not supposed to be an NDSU home game is just as dumb as all the whining about these NCAA rules.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I would also be curious to hear the whole thing, it all is quite silly. It is definitely fair for him to make fun of the situation. But, the point of seeding is to attempt to give the better teams the home game and the advantage that goes with it. To say it is not supposed to be an NDSU home game is just as dumb as all the whining about these NCAA rules.

This here!

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
This is awesome!!

I'm right behind the visitors bench.....I'll be cheering and whistling nice and loud for Stig.....xnodx

Oh my gosh. Will you? Will you really? My dear dear lord.........this is some dumb ****.

Green1
December 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Oh my gosh. Will you? Will you really? My dear dear lord.........this is some dumb ****.

You would too if you were at home. Oh wait, this is not a home game. Unfair! Call the NCAA!

jacksfan29
December 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM

You really can't make this sxit up. You Bizone fans are a funny bunch. Heck, its storming in Fargo. Just get drunk tonight and call in sick to your job tomorrow. The drive thru will likely be slow anyway.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM

Ya, I will poindexter....xlolx

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 07:15 PM
This is the dumbest fake controversy.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM

Hardly. Don't flatter yourself, we've had way dumber fake controversy's over on bisonville.:D

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Hardly. Don't flatter yourself, we've had way dumber fake controversy's over on bisonville.:D

Actually, this is true. Everything is a controversy over there.

X-Factor
December 6th, 2016, 07:56 PM
You really can't make this sxit up. You Bizone fans are a funny bunch. Heck, its storming in Fargo. Just get drunk tonight and call in sick to your job tomorrow. The drive thru will likely be slow anyway.

I really don't care about the whole issue at hand (NCAA taking away our intro video). After the kickoff it really makes no difference at all. I'm there to watch the game, not some intro video. But what is really stupid here, especially coming from a heat coach (that got coach of the year non the less!), is the comment that Stig made. Really? It's not supposed to be NDSU's home game? That grade A dumb$ssery

Bisonoline
December 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM

No ****. These rules have been in place ever since our first playoff run. Dont understand any of the uproar.

mango433
December 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
I really don't care about the whole issue at hand (NCAA taking away our intro video). After the kickoff it really makes no difference at all. I'm there to watch the game, not some intro video. But what is really stupid here, especially coming from a heat coach (that got coach of the year non the less!), is the comment that Stig made. Really? It's not supposed to be NDSU's home game? That grade A dumb$ssery

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161207/65898ca99e815925bbf4f4061ed22871.jpg

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Did anyone actually listen to the actual interview. Stig answers a question, his answer is as I expected. He answers it how the NCAA probably answers it to the administration" These are technically supposed to be "neutral" sites. BFD.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2016, 08:07 PM

This here. If it is "suppose" to be a neutral site....which makes no sense....then why have seeds....then play the game somewhere else.

No intro video....no big deal. On to the game.

Jackal
December 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Did anyone actually listen to the actual interview. Stig answers a question, his answer is as I expected. He answers it how the NCAA probably answers it to the administration" These are technically supposed to be "neutral" sites. BFD.
Context doesn't matter to most Bison idiots, they just want something to whine about.

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 08:15 PM
This here. If it is "suppose" to be a neutral site....which makes no sense....then why have seeds....then play the game somewhere else.

No intro video....no big deal. On to the game.

Its just what they say. Do you think I really wanted to see the reruns of the "Who's who?" of FCS rolling across our scoreboard last week? Christ. Does not having the stupid fricking video affect the line?

The best part of the Goedert radio talk was where McFeely calls a bunch of Bison fans insecure.

What you should really be worried about is Goedert says he likes playing in the Fargodome.....

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 6th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Its just what they say. Do you think I really wanted to see the reruns of the "Who's who?" of FCS rolling across our scoreboard last week? Christ. Does not having the stupid fricking video affect the line?

The best part of the Goedert radio talk was where McFeely calls a bunch of Bison fans insecure.

What you should really be worried about is Goedert says he likes playing in the Fargodome.....

A great pass catching tight end loves playing on a surface that highlights his athletic ability.... Shocking......

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Bison lose this one tight. I think SDSUputs more on the board Saturday. The injuries on the NDSU D and a less than potent offense are the end game. SDSU better offense than the NDSU defense. SDSU defense better than NDSU offense. Advantage Thumper.

Theee Catrabbit
December 6th, 2016, 08:30 PM
A great pass catching tight end loves playing on a surface that highlights his athletic ability.... Shocking......

No I meant it must mean he is certifiably insane to actually like playing in that glorified tractor barn, and insanity can be dangerous for everyone involves...but what you said works....

- - - Updated - - -

Bison lose this one tight. I think SDSUputs more on the board Saturday. The injuries on the NDSU D and a less than potent offense are the end game. SDSU better offense than the NDSU defense. SDSU defense better than NDSU offense. Advantage Thumper.

**** then we get the kiss of death from this guy...crap

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 6th, 2016, 08:30 PM
No I meant it must mean he is certifiably insane to actually like playing in that glorified tractor barn, and insanity can be dangerous for everyone involves...but what you said works....

Great players love big games! He's a certified stud

Green1
December 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM

You guys have held your breath so many times waiting for the Bison to lose in the post season that I think it has caused brain damage. xnodx

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 08:43 PM

- - - Updated - - -

**** then we get the kiss of death from this guy...crap
I'm hoping. Would love the chance to beat them in the Fargo dome. Just think SDSU is the better team.

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 08:44 PM
You guys have held your breath so many times waiting for the Bison to lose in the post season that I think it has caused brain damage. xnodx
Negative. Hoping for a Bison and SH meeting at the dome. Just don't see it happening. Watching both teams feel that the bunnies have a better chance.

Green1
December 6th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Negative. Hoping for a Bison and SH meeting at the dome. Just don't see it happening. Watching both teams feel that the bunnies have a better chance.

Well, see as you're a Sam Houston fan and you guys are usually right about NDSU's chances, I will have to give this one to you.

BNATION
December 6th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Well, see as you're a Sam Houston fan and you guys are usually right about NDSU's chances, I will have to give this one to you.

I've actually picked you guys to win every championship but the first one y'all won. No denying the talent on your 2012-2015 teams. This team is not one of those IMO. The boys will sort it out on the field.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2016, 09:46 PM
I've actually picked you guys to win every championship but the first one y'all won.
Is that why you made an avatar bet prior to the 2012 natty (the 2nd one NDSU won) betting on your Bearkats?

At least then you had an excuse to get rid of the ugly helmet in your current avatar.

ming01
December 6th, 2016, 10:17 PM

It will still be a home game and Bison fans will still be loud

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 10:20 PM

What a coach!

Well you see Stig, it actually is. Higher seed gets home field; to most people that equals a home game...

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 10:25 PM

Thats damn funny! 😂

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 10:35 PM

I don't think SHSU escapes JMU with a W...

So what actually happened to your QB last week, will he play this weekend?

CappinHard
December 6th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Well you see Stig, it actually is. Higher seed gets home field; to most people that equals a home game...

Technically he's right. The only reason teams get to host is to control costs. It's a playoff game, not a home game. I understand, by virtue of you hosting, it ends up being a home game, but that's the difference. NDSU is hosting a playoff game. If the playoffs made enough money and could hold games on neutral fields, they would. Think about basketball... All of the tournament games are supposed to be on a neutral site, but sometimes teams end up hosting a tournament game.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Faux controversy is exactly what this is. Its a ****ing intro video. Its against the rules. Its a stupid rule, but its the rule. Bison fans are pitching a fit about getting called on trying to sneak one by, and are acting like a spoiled child who got caught and throwing a tantrum. Its hilarious.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 10:49 PM
I don't think SHSU escapes JMU with a W...

So what actually happened to your QB last week, will he play this weekend?
Their qb had his arm darn near ripped off by a defensive end mid throw. Didn't look good, but as long as he didn't tear anything he should be fine. Not to certain about him not screwing something up from what I saw.

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Technically he's right. The only reason teams get to host is to control costs. It's a playoff game, not a home game. I understand, by virtue of you hosting, it ends up being a home game, but that's the difference. NDSU is hosting a playoff game. If the playoffs made enough money and could hold games on neutral fields, they would. Think about basketball... All of the tournament games are supposed to be on a neutral site, but sometimes teams end up hosting a tournament game.

So it's just a playoff game at one team's home field, not a home game...that'll be a hard sell to the crowd.

Yeah that would take quite a bit more revenue to pull off for all neutral fields.

I don't think hosting a tournament game in the NCAA basketball tournament is allowed until the final four. Sometimes teams do get lucky and play near their home court due to the region they're out into though...

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Their qb had his arm darn near ripped off by a defensive end mid throw. Didn't look good, but as long as he didn't tear anything he should be fine. Not to certain about him not screwing something up from what I saw.

Damn, was he out the rest of that game?

BisonTru
December 6th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Faux controversy is exactly what this is. Its a ****ing intro video. Its against the rules. Its a stupid rule, but its the rule. Bison fans are pitching a fit about getting called on trying to sneak one by, and are acting like a spoiled child who got caught and throwing a tantrum. Its hilarious.

We broke the rules.

But you were still the kid that told the teacher. :D

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 11:00 PM
We broke the rules.

If this rule has been in effect for so long, why has nothing ever been mentioned or done prior?

Bisonoline
December 6th, 2016, 11:01 PM

Whats funny is we havent had that intro for the last 5 years. So WTF are people crying about? Freaking unbelievable.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Damn, was he out the rest of that game?
Well for the last four plays.

Thumper 76
December 6th, 2016, 11:02 PM
We broke the rules.

****ing millenials

Schwarz04
December 6th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Well for the last four plays.

Ah didn't realize it was that close to the end.

BisonFan02
December 6th, 2016, 11:49 PM

It still ****ing hurts afterward....it will be interesting to watch.

milleniumkat
December 7th, 2016, 06:45 AM

MRI was negative...but that just means no structural damage. The word repeated publicly and by everyone i've spoken to privately keep repeating the phrase "He'll be fine". So... They said the same thing about JJ last year vs SUU

Then mid way through the first he wasn't fine.

My thoughts are they are going to start him and see how it goes. My guess is he gets one series to see how he does then they may go with the Freshman.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 7th, 2016, 06:47 AM
It still ****ing hurts afterward....it will be interesting to watch.

The thing that may have saved him was that he was throwing a short, quick pass so his arm was close to his body and didn't fully wind up. I'm hearing it was impact related more than over torqued which usually leads to bad stuff.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 7th, 2016, 06:48 AM
But this is a Bison vs Rabbit rematch thread.

Hardest thing to do in football imho is beat a team twice in a season.

What are the adjustments made by both teams?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Theee Catrabbit
December 7th, 2016, 07:03 AM

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

Don't know. Throw the ball more? I don't think there is anything we will "unveil" hopefully stop doing any swing passes or stupid plays like that, seems like wishful thinking.

Professor Chaos
December 7th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Whats funny is we havent had that intro for the last 5 years. So WTF are people crying about? Freaking unbelievable.
We've had the same intro video for every home playoff game last 5 years that we've had during the regular season.

Thumper 76
December 7th, 2016, 08:15 AM
But this is a Bison vs Rabbit rematch thread.

Hardest thing to do in football imho is beat a team twice in a season.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Gunna be tough to judge beforehand. SDSU threw everything at them the first time. The wrinkles will likely come from the NDSU side this time and we will see how SDSU adjusts.

From an overall standpoint SDSU seems to have figured out their short yardage game by using Senior RB Kyle Paris, and their defense has started to really step it up. And the SDSU defense usually always steps it up another notch against the Bison. The real question will be if the offense can be successful.

For NDSU they have been running the BALL extremely well but is still much more of an explosive offense than they are a long methodical drive team anymore. Bison fans kicked and hollered when I said it before the last game but it's proven itself all season, it's why they haven't been nearly as good with a lead and at TOP. Their corners are a little better since the last game but not much. Stick looked good last game but it was a pioneer league team. Their defense lost another key player from their defensive line that got manhandled by the SDSU offensive line, so it will be interesting to see how that affects things.

Should be a good game

mango433
December 7th, 2016, 08:17 AM
What's the status on PGT?

BisonTru
December 7th, 2016, 08:18 AM
What's the status on PGT?

Game time decision.

SUPharmacist
December 7th, 2016, 08:35 AM

If it was strictly cost control all the seeds would have to outbid everyone to get home games. That's not how it works.

Thumper 76
December 7th, 2016, 09:09 AM
If it was strictly cost control all the seeds would have to outbid everyone to get home games. That's not how it works.

They do have to have a minimum bid

Jacked_Rabbit
December 7th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Has the NDSU O (And Stick, more specifically) really been playing that much better as of late?!? I don't get where this is coming from - a home victory over a non-scholly as a 21.5 point favorite?

I watched the entire NDSU @ USD game and thought the Bison looked extremely beatable. Was not impressed with their O at all, including Stick. In fact, I thought they looked worse than when we last met in the Marker game, where NDSU was coming off of impressive wins and pushing Iowa around in trenches.

I think Coach Klieman (honestly, think that dude is awesome) hit the nail on the head earlier this week when he said the team that wins on 3rd down will win this game. That's 100% going to be the difference in this game. Don't even watch the scoreboard, just look at the 3rd down conversion percentage, and that'll tell you who's going to end up winning this game. If the Jacks can't get off of the field on 3rd downs, were F'd.

And, on the flip-side, I think NDSU is going to have to dial up some pressure - especially on 3rd down - and get to Christion in order win the game. Think back to the Marker game, the Bison put ZERO pressure on TC. In the preview 8-straight NDSU victories over us, the Bison D set up camp in our backfield. I expect we're going to see a lot more blitzing on Saturday, even if it risks allowing scrambling lanes for TC. High risk, high reward...

SUPharmacist
December 7th, 2016, 09:26 AM
They do have to have a minimum bid

Notice I said outbid. Yes the seeds need to meet the minimum, but once they have done so it does not matter if an unseeded or lower seeded team outbids them.

Bison56
December 7th, 2016, 09:30 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjAh4D1suLQAhUL2oMKHVOWDZwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2FglmRyiSI3v5E4&psig=AFQjCNGCgxi_dPeBvFm06Z_DPXkrdUsIMQ&ust=1481210941893574)

BigGoosie13
December 7th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Heads up to all those traveling on Saturday, it's very preliminary, but it is looking like a snowstorm will be making it's way through the best side of South Dakota and southern Minnesota all day Saturday.

POD Knows
December 7th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Has the NDSU O (And Stick, more specifically) really been playing that much better as of late?!? I don't get where this is coming from - a home victory over a non-scholly as a 21.5 point favorite?

I watched the entire NDSU @ USD game and thought the Bison looked extremely beatable. Was not impressed with their O at all, including Stick. In fact, I thought they looked worse than when we last met in the Marker game, where NDSU was coming off of impressive wins and pushing Iowa around in trenches.

I think Coach Klieman (honestly, think that dude is awesome) hit the nail on the head earlier this week when he said the team that wins on 3rd down will win this game. That's 100% going to be the difference in this game. Don't even watch the scoreboard, just look at the 3rd down conversion percentage, and that'll tell you who's going to end up winning this game. If the Jacks can't get off of the field on 3rd downs, were F'd.

And, on the flip-side, I think NDSU is going to have to dial up some pressure - especially on 3rd down - and get to Christion in order win the game. Think back to the Marker game, the Bison put ZERO pressure on TC. In the preview 8-straight NDSU victories over us, the Bison D set up camp in our backfield. I expect we're going to see a lot more blitzing on Saturday, even if it risks allowing scrambling lanes for TC. High risk, high reward...

We are lulling people to sleep, it is part of the strategy.

Jacked_Rabbit
December 7th, 2016, 10:07 AM
We are lulling people to sleep, it is part of the strategy.

Well, it's working! Haha

If you're an SDSU fan and this doesn't give you chills, check your pulse:

https://www.facebook.com/SDSUJacks.Football/videos/1341524739231452/

Bison56
December 7th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Well, it's working! Haha

I got the runs from it.

BisonTru
December 7th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Well, it's working! Haha

I like this one better. xcoolx

http://youtu.be/wCf0Hj34RUk

CappinHard
December 7th, 2016, 11:02 AM
I got the runs from it.

Anxiety and nervousness will do that to a guy. If I were a bison fan, it would have the same effect on me.

Theee Catrabbit
December 7th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Well, it's working! Haha

Hey do you think they will let us play this before our Home game this Saturday?

i_got_a_fever
December 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Who, when, and where are the "Flagships" playing this weekend?

Green1
December 7th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Who, when, and where are the "Flagships" playing this weekend?

<crickets chirping>

i_got_a_fever
December 7th, 2016, 12:27 PM
I can't hear them. That Alberta Clipper is really blowing out of Grand Forks and sucking into Vermillion.

Theee Catrabbit
December 7th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I thought we were getting a little out of control on this thread at one point and then I went over to the SHSU/JMU thread

http://global3.memecdn.com/oh-the-horror_o_2295757.jpg

Bisonator
December 7th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Lol mk just about has them taking a hit out on him over there.xlolx

ming01
December 7th, 2016, 12:41 PM

NDSU has to get off the field on 3rd down it they want to win. We were gased on those final two drives the first time.

dewey
December 7th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Lol mk just about has them taking a hit out on him over there.xlolx

Boy that thread is a train wreck. Other than the battle of who has better looking coeds.

MK has the Duke folks fired up.

Dewey

CappinHard
December 7th, 2016, 12:54 PM
This thread:

http://i.giphy.com/LHrnvjlAOZFwA.gif

Bisonville:

http://i.giphy.com/26FPy3QZQqGtDcrja.gif

SHSU/JMU thread:

http://i.giphy.com/ULsH97rqqbf68.gif

Jacked_Rabbit
December 7th, 2016, 12:58 PM

In honor of new anthem, I think all Rabbit fans need to customize their avatars for this week... it's gonna be a JACK ATTACK!!!!!!!

Maybe Aaron Rollin can do a live pregame concert outside the Fargo Dome!? Just rapping this song on a loop for hours on end...

Thumper 76
December 7th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Boy that thread is a train wreck. Other than the battle of who has better looking coeds.

MK has the Duke folks fired up.

Dewey

That thread is everything I expected the Chatty SHSU thread to be xlolx

FargoBison
December 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I just checked out that thread...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3e/3ee46c37f4c225772e6ebb80f9737bba19be2f1aaa12ee358c 3f08fe736e344f.jpg

Jacked_Rabbit
December 7th, 2016, 01:07 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24045&stc=1
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24046&stc=1
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24047&stc=1
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24048&stc=1http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24049&stc=1

Just a few different Avatar options to consider...

Bison56
December 7th, 2016, 01:23 PM
In honor of new anthem, I think all Rabbit fans need to customize their avatars for this week... it's gonna be a JACK ATTACK!!!!!!!

Maybe Aaron Rollin can do a live pregame concert outside the Fargo Dome!? Just wrapping this song on a loop for hours on end...

Torture is illegal in the US.

Thumper 76
December 7th, 2016, 02:01 PM

Maybe Aaron Rollin can do a live pregame concert outside the Fargo Dome!? Just rapping this song on a loop for hours on end...

I can't unfortunately until next season due to a bet

dewey
December 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
I can't unfortunately until next season due to a bet

I really like your current avatar and think you should keep it that way forever:D

I was hoping to see you wearing it last Saturdayxdrunkyx

Dewey

Laker
December 7th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Dom Izzo‏@DomIzzoWDAY (https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY)

NCAA sends out statement allowing host schools to run normal pregame intro videos.

CappinHard
December 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Dom Izzo‏@DomIzzoWDAY (https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY)

NCAA sends out statement allowing host schools to run normal pregame intro videos.

Damn't... just when I was thinking we had a chance to win... now we're screwed.

Green1
December 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Too bad, bunny fans! Your evil schemes are foiled again!!!

Theee Catrabbit
December 7th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Didn't you run the video when we were in Fargo last time,Who fell into whose plan now? xcoffeex

Green1
December 7th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Didn't you run the video when we were in Fargo last time,Who fell into whose plan now? xcoffeex

Yeah, but now we can inflict that horrible "Jack Attack" video upon your team and fans (since we are a neutral site). Victory is ours!

Theee Catrabbit
December 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM

bump. keep that **** rolling! Holy Nutmeg!

Laker
December 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Beth Hoole ‏@bethhooleVNL (https://twitter.com/bethhooleVNL) 5m5 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/bethhooleVNL/status/806616857474191365)
SDSU has declined the option to play their intro video after NCAA Reverses Ruling on Intro Videos

Green1
December 7th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Beth Hoole ‏@bethhooleVNL (https://twitter.com/bethhooleVNL) 5m5 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/bethhooleVNL/status/806616857474191365)
SDSU has declined the option to play their intro video after NCAA Reverses Ruling on Intro Videos

NUTS! The Bunnies have seen through our plan. xbawlingx

BisonTru
December 7th, 2016, 03:59 PM

You are the gift that keeps giving. xnodx

Thumper 76
December 7th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Yup, that was us. Sure.

Love that bison crybabies can get a rule changed for them. Just stupid. As stupid as the original rule.

Bison56
December 7th, 2016, 04:07 PM

Please

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/MakeItStop.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhifOqjePQAhVcVWMKHaDLAB0QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Ftag%2Fmake-it-stop%2F&bvm=bv.140496471,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNG50SNvWLQSaaMk80rFoPYL7insRg&ust=1481235211710719)

Professor Chaos
December 7th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Yup, that was us. Sure.

Love that bison crybabies can get a rule changed for them. Just stupid. As stupid as the original rule.

This is our tournament. Just be grateful we allow you guys to participate in it. :D

Green1
December 7th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Yup, that was us. Sure.

Your involvement of the NCAA almost worked. If not for the vocal (and dare I say "heroic") Bison fan outpouring of opposition, your plan would have manifested itself within the Fabulous Fargodome.

Not on our watch. Not today. Not Saturday.