PDA

View Full Version : Navy win in the AAC title game could "paralyze" bowl system

bonarae
November 30th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Thoughts? xchinscratchx

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18171618/navy-midshipmen-win-aac-title-game-paralyze-bowl-system

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 05:52 PM
A two loss team in no circumstance goes over a two loss team.

/thread

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 06:29 PM
GO NAVY lol I hate the bowl system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHIP72
November 30th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Well if Temple knocks off Navy like I hope they do, that would simplify things, wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheValleyRaider
November 30th, 2016, 07:50 PM
That paralysis will be all the more embarrassing after Army beats them xwhistlex xprayx

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 30th, 2016, 09:44 PM
WMU is a lock for the New Year's Six if the win the MAC championship game. Either way, Temple is going to beat Navy so none of this will matter! If this game wasn't a noon a start I'd go! Ugh, going to be an awesome environment in Annapolis on Saturday!!

How much longer can we keep Rhule? I can't believe his name hasn't come up for a big time gig. Although, I'm perfectly fine with him staying....

Bisonoline
November 30th, 2016, 10:17 PM
5-7 teams are illegible for a bowl game?????? xrolleyesx

ngineer
November 30th, 2016, 11:17 PM
WMU is a lock for the New Year's Six if the win the MAC championship game. Either way, Temple is going to beat Navy so none of this will matter! If this game wasn't a noon a start I'd go! Ugh, going to be an awesome environment in Annapolis on Saturday!!

How much longer can we keep Rhule? I can't believe his name hasn't come up for a big time gig. Although, I'm perfectly fine with him staying....

Maybe he'll end up in Easton. Wouldn't that be a step up?xrolleyesx

TTUEagles
December 1st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Q: If you have a car containing a Navy Midshipmen wide receiver, a Navy Midshipmen linebacker, and a Navy Midshipmen defensive back, who is driving the car?
A: The cop.

GO ARMY!

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 2nd, 2016, 09:15 PM
WMU and Ohio in a battle right now! An Ohio win would shake things up. Especially if Temple beats Navy....

How dumb was Nebraska to force out Frank Solich? He's an excellent coach! The Huskers haven't been the same since they ran him out of Lincoln...

Laker
December 2nd, 2016, 09:46 PM
WMU and Ohio in a battle right now! An Ohio win would shake things up. Especially if Temple beats Navy....

How dumb was Nebraska to force out Frank Solich? He's an excellent coach! The Huskers haven't been the same since they ran him out of Lincoln...

Well, the idiot who fired him sure screwed things up in Lincoln. Frank keeps winning at Athens. The Bobcats gave Western all they could handle tonight. But I hope that WMU goes to the Cotton Bowl.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 3rd, 2016, 02:19 PM
Like I said, no worries! Temple dominates Navy 34-10 to capture the AAC title!!!