PDA

View Full Version : CAA Postseason/Offseason thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

RootinFerDukes
September 6th, 2017, 08:29 AM
So to summarize, and someone point out if I missed something. The CAA Football schools were able to secure the following, on their own, outside of the CAA's CBS Digital, one game a week deal. I excluded televised road games or games at FBS opponents who all clearly are who set up those broadcasts:

Albany - Four home games on ESPN3.
Delaware - Three home games on a combination of CSN-P/CSN-MA+/SNY/Cozi (WRDE)
James Madison - Five home games on a combination of CSN-MA+/MASN/MASN2
Maine - Three home games and one road game (Maybe UMass gets credit) on a combination of Fox College Sports/NESN+/Three Different Local Channels
Richmond - Five home games on a combination of CSN-MA/CSN-MA+/CBS 6.3 (Richmond)
William & Mary - One home game on Cox Communications local channel.

Am I missing anyone with TV outside of CBS Digital? I count 21 different CAA home games and maybe one road game all set up by CAA schools themselves. Meanwhile the CAA office can't set up a single linear game? So unbelievably small time.

RootinFerDukes
September 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
You Villanova fans might want to mark your calendars for October 14th. JMU is on the short list to host college game day again.

Gangtackle11
September 8th, 2017, 06:48 AM
You Villanova fans might want to mark your calendars for October 14th. JMU is on the short list to host college game day again.

xpeacex

cx500d
September 8th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Good on ya...Hope you get it!