PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga @ Sam Houston State

Pages : 1 [2] 3

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Then don't get pissy when other people do the same.

We just post our opinions on SHSU and you keep coming back like a little girl saying we are disrespecting SHSU. Don't like my opinions on SHSU then just ignore me. Stop engaging me.

Oh and if you want my opinion on this game I think that SHSU wins by about 3 TDs.

No

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 06:30 PM
It should be close. Since you mentioned samford, did you see their stats against UCA?

Samford has had to play four qtrs to get those yards. If Briscoe had to finish games he'd average 600 yards passing per game.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

longtimemocfan
November 29th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I heard coach Huesman's comments on a local ESPN station and he had a lot of respect for SHSU front line. Said that we'll have to throw the ball well. Mentioned to that he thought SHSU should have gotten a better seed than they received. One other interesting note, the same show is going to interview coach Keeler tomorrow.

chattownmocs
November 29th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Let's end this UCA nonsense right now. Weve had these meaningless statlines from the Samford/UCA UTC/Samford rinsed and repeated. Here's a hint, if you think they are helpful to your case about UCA magically being as good as chattanooga, you should stop posting.

Samford led UCA 35-10. Chattanooga led samford 21-0. Samford beat UCA. Chattanooga beat Samford 41-21. Thats the dumbest pro SLC/UCA/SHSU argument I've seen yet.

And that's just if anyone was idiotic enough to believe UCA was at Chattanoogas level anyway which all the sam houston fans seem to be.

Do you dimwits realize that chattanoogas conference record over the last 4 years is 25-5. That they've lost to the number 1 seed in the playoffs the last to years by razor thin margins. Go find me all the times chattanooga has been blown out by fcs opponents. UCA ain't running out on that field. It won't be a big Sky cupcake either.

Schwarz04
November 29th, 2016, 06:39 PM
So are you saying that UCA is a cupcake team?

I don't think I said that anywhere?

Thumper 76
November 29th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Let's end this UCA nonsense right now. Weve had these meaningless statlines from the Samford/UCA UTC/Samford rinsed and repeated. Here's a hint, if you think they are helpful to your case about UCA magically being as good as chattanooga, you should stop posting.

Samford led UCA 35-10. Chattanooga led samford 21-0. Samford beat UCA. Chattanooga beat Samford 41-21. Thats the dumbest pro SLC/UCA/SHSU argument I've seen yet.

And that's just if anyone was idiotic enough to believe UCA was at Chattanoogas level anyway which all the sam houston fans seem to be.

Do you dimwits realize that chattanoogas conference record over the last 4 years is 25-5. That they've lost to the number 1 seed in the playoffs the last to years by razor thin margins. Go find me all the times chattanooga has been blown out by fcs opponents. UCA ain't running out on that field. It won't be a big Sky cupcake either.

Jesus took you long enough. My popcorn was getting stale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmrbearkat
November 29th, 2016, 06:52 PM

Your completely right!!!! UCA ain't running out on that field...the Mocs ass whippin will come at the hands of the Bearkats 👍

Bearkat 41
November 29th, 2016, 06:53 PM

I see why this guy is legendary.

That's an impressive record in conferencenplay and worthy of noting that you've lost to the 1 seed the last two years. Not sure if you know but shsu has also had some playoff success over the last five years. But none of that matters for Saturday's game. What matters is this years teams and how they match up against each other. On paper the strengths align nicely for a hell of a game.

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Jesus took you long enough. My popcorn was getting stale.

It's ok, I got you. I brought enough for both of us.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/w2UtIGtEpuR9u/giphy.gif

chattownmocs
November 29th, 2016, 07:09 PM
I see why this guy is legendary.

That's an impressive record in conferencenplay and worthy of noting that you've lost to the 1 seed the last two years. Not sure if you know but shsu has also had some playoff success over the last five years. But none of that matters for Saturday's game. What matters is this years teams and how they match up against each other. On paper the strengths align nicely for a hell of a game.

Yeah. I'm perfectly aware of shsus playoff resume. It's impressive until you realize it was built off the big sky. There are a few impressive wins out of them all. But for the most part it's just the luck of draw.

FUBeAR
November 29th, 2016, 07:11 PM
the Mocs ass whippin will come at the hands of the Bearkats As I've said, I haven't seen SHSU play this year, but I saw them poop the bed vs. JaxSt last year and I've seen plenty of Air Raid / Tony Franklin / FunGun / etc. over the years. That's what SHSU still runs, right?

The BearKats may have scored more points than the Mocs by the end of the game (and I realize that's, ultimately, the object of the contest), but there is no way that a "basketball on turf" Team will be more physical than and administer an "a$$ whippin" to this Chattanooga Team.

They've battled the very physical Teams in the SoCon and were not out-physical-ed by the #1 College Football Team in the whole U-nited World!

Do you really think they will 'blink' when playing against a 7-on-7-style Offense and a Defense that spends every day playing 7-on-7 against them. Not happenin'

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Yeah. I'm perfectly aware of shsus playoff resume. It's impressive until you realize it was built off the big sky. There are a few impressive wins out of them all. But for the most part it's just the luck of draw.
While we are discussing SHSU's playoff resume perhaps we should mention UTC's playoff resume:

Here it is:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CVfqDRvVEAAVtbB.mp4

:D

Katfan
November 29th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Well we agree on something the big sky sucks. Ok!

Schwarz04
November 29th, 2016, 07:19 PM
So UCA wasn't good? They just beat a MVFC team and they couldn't stay with us for 6 minutes. Just saying. How many teams in the nation play 5-6 top notch teams every year? Only a small few. So 80% of FCS teams are just like us, you may get 1-2 good tests per year. We got one...we Aced it. Now accept that and move on.

I'm not saying we are great, just that we shouldn't be discredited.

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

Its funny how many Sam fans responded with: "so UCA isn't good?" I never said they weren't good, just that the rest of your schedule was trash. I guess you could've inferred it from no formadible competition, sorry I should've said almost no formadible competition. Sam played one decent team and won, nice.

There is no need to play 6 top ranked teams per year to have a respectable schedule. Many other teams have figured this out. And no, 80% of FCS teams schedules are not just like Sams. There are 68 other FCS teams that had better schedules, 45-50 of them were significantly better.

Still not sure who is discrediting SHSU? A top 5 seed given their body of work is pretty respectful...

Katfan
November 29th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Its funny how many Sam fans responded with: "so UCA isn't good?" I never said they weren't good, just that the rest of your schedule was trash. I guess you could've inferred it from no formadible competition, sorry I should've said almost no formadible competition. Sam played one decent team and won, nice.

There is no need to play 6 top ranked teams per year to have a respectable schedule. Many other teams have figured this out. And no, 80% of FCS teams schedules are not just like Sams. There are 68 other FCS teams that had better schedules, 45-50 of them were significantly better.

Still not sure who is discrediting SHSU? A top 5 seed given their body of work is pretty respectful...
I agree, most have stronger schedules but when you look at the games they won on those schedules, it not really very many based on rpi.

Schwarz04
November 29th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I agree, most have stronger schedules but when you look at the games they won on those schedules, it not really very many based on rpi.

Are you referring to other teams in the playoffs now, or just any of the other teams with stronger S.O.S.'s?

Katfan
November 29th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Are you referring to other teams in the playoffs now, or just any of the other teams with stronger S.O.S.'s?
Playoff NDSU,jmu,EWU. All have great wins
chatty for an example played quality games but lost all 3. There best win is not as good as UCA according to rpi. EWU win over Washington state is impressive but the next best win is cal poly. I didn't actually average out the rankings of the games won but just looked for best couple wins.

katstrapper
November 29th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Keep talking about the SOS crap. It has been said why the schedule played out like it did. Everyone keeps ignoring the facts of what happened. But, who cares anymore. Most on this board are impossible. Its like talking to a wall.

UCA beat Illinois St (A MVFC team) and one of the first comments I read was "that was a very average MVFC team". If that was the case, then why were they in the playoffs at 6-5. UCA scored 24 points in the 4th quarter to win.

A #5 seed for SHSU was garbage. Kats have been ranked #1 team in both polls for at least 5 weeks now. If the schedule was such crap, then why were the coaches and the media polls continuing to rank them at #1? Oh wait, I know, it was slot voting right? xrolleyesx.

I am sure when the Kats come out and take care of business on Saturday the talk on this board will be that the Mocs were not as good as advertised....

Thumper 76
November 29th, 2016, 08:03 PM
It's ok, I got you. I brought enough for both of us.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/w2UtIGtEpuR9u/giphy.gif

Knew you had my back

Thumper 76
November 29th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Keep talking about the SOS crap. It has been said why the schedule played out like it did. Everyone keeps ignoring the facts of what happened. But, who cares anymore. Most on this board are impossible. Its like talking to a wall.

UCA beat Illinois St (A MVFC team) and one of the first comments I read was "that was a very average MVFC team". If that was the case, then why were they in the playoffs at 6-5. UCA scored 24 points in the 4th quarter to win.

A #5 seed for SHSU was garbage. Kats have been ranked #1 team in both polls for at least 5 weeks now. If the schedule was such crap, then why were the coaches and the media polls continuing to rank them at #1? Oh wait, I know, it was slot voting right? xrolleyesx.

I am sure when the Kats come out and take care of business on Saturday the talk on this board will be that the Mocs were not as good as advertised....

Or the kittens lose and we won't hear from you again for a year. Either option is possible.

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 09:33 PM

So one win doesn't define you, but one loss does?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 09:35 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/0848a773cf626d1817b0b96390d21813.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Or the kittens lose and we won't hear from you again for a year. Either option is possible.

You guys have separation anxiety. I promise you i'll let you give it to me good as soon as we lose. Don't worry so much.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM

Accept it and move on

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM
As I've said, I haven't seen SHSU play this year, but I saw them poop the bed vs. JaxSt last year and I've seen plenty of Air Raid / Tony Franklin / FunGun / etc. over the years. That's what SHSU still runs, right?

The BearKats may have scored more points than the Mocs by the end of the game (and I realize that's, ultimately, the object of the contest), but there is no way that a "basketball on turf" Team will be more physical than and administer an "a$$ whippin" to this Chattanooga Team.

They've battled the very physical Teams in the SoCon and were not out-physical-ed by the #1 College Football Team in the whole U-nited World!

Do you really think they will 'blink' when playing against a 7-on-7-style Offense and a Defense that spends every day playing 7-on-7 against them. Not happenin'

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/0d3eb9a95be521df7b0922ad9ecf9998.jpg

Because "Slow AF, does not make you physical...it just means you can't run fast"

So next time my son laughs at me because he beats me in a race imma be like "Shut up! I'm physical!!"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
November 29th, 2016, 09:40 PM

Good Lord, man. To respond to the bolded, you guys are ignoring the facts of your weak SOS and pretending like you're world beaters. You could be, if you run the table, but you're not yet. Secondly, the only impossible people on this board are Kat fans.

Also, it's pretty hypocritical to say "our schedule doesn't matter we're the best" but "Ill St is a good team because of their SOS despite their schedule." You can't have it both ways. It also shows the reason you guys didn't get a top 4 seed.

But again, let's hear about how historic your offense is and how Briscoe ****s gold. Please. We haven't heard it enough.

FUBeAR
November 29th, 2016, 10:46 PM
So next time my son laughs at me because he beats me in a race imma be like "Shut up! I'm physical!!"

Well that would be some kind of poor parenting. A better approach would be to pick out some of the 'corrections' you see delivered by either team in this video and respond to his sassiness similarly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PadRxpMikg

...and, if you watched that video, but want to get a better idea about how Chatt might look against, let's say, an 'average' SLC Team, this could be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvl-mHsX0n8

Nickels
November 29th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Weather definitely favoring the Mocs at the moment. Looking like an all day downpour.
https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=77340

Schwarz04
November 29th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Playoff NDSU,jmu,EWU. All have great wins
chatty for an example played quality games but lost all 3. There best win is not as good as UCA according to rpi. EWU win over Washington state is impressive but the next best win is cal poly. I didn't actually average out the rankings of the games won but just looked for best couple wins.

Yeah you're right, some of the teams in the playoff field do have a number of losses to quality teams. I guess that goes to show just how important it is in the eyes of the committee to play a tough schedule. This is why I think taking the risk of having a couple losses is very much worth it, as long as they are to good teams, your SOS looks good to the committee, and more importantly it better prepares a team for what they will face in the playoffs.

Schwarz04
November 29th, 2016, 11:06 PM

So the selection committee is just supposed to feel sorry for teams that have a piss poor schedule and give them the #1 seed I guess haha...

ISU was a middle of the road MVFC team this year. They made it in with a 6-5 record because of your : "SOS crap".

A #4 or #5 seed is about all a rational Sam fan can expect given Sam's SOS. (You've clearly demonstrated that you're not one of them) Like it or not, your "SOS crap" plays a huge factor in determining seeds. The Coaches poll is almost worthless in the eyes of the playoff seeding committee.

Sam will be seriously tested Saturday...should be a good game!

ElCid
November 29th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Well that would be some kind of poor parenting. A better approach would be to pick out some of the 'corrections' you see delivered by either team in this video and respond to his sassiness similarly.

UTC looked real good most of this game. I am not sure what some SHSU fans are thinking when they say that the UTC defense does not look that good. Glad the Mocs did not play that good against us.

Nickels
November 29th, 2016, 11:30 PM
UTC looked real good most of this game. I am not sure what some SHSU fans are thinking when they say that the UTC defense does not look that good. Glad the Mocs did not play that good against us.
You wont hear me saying that. I think they'll be the best D we've faced all year...but I dont think they'll shut us down.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 12:12 AM

I didn't say they didn't look good. I said they are giving the receivers too much space.

Comparing Bama film and us is just Asinine. For one if you think the game planned for Chatty your crazy. They started installing and watching film on the next team and spent 15 min a day on Chatty. They sleptwalk through that game.

Second Alabama's QB holds the ball forever. He's back there most of the time 4-5 seconds scanning chilling deciding what to do. Briscoe has the ball out in 3 seconds at the latest. Chatty's ends will be neutralized because they won't have time to get there UNLESS they work A-gap games with backers. Even if the ends twist inside unless it's hit on the run or a missed assignment that somebody comes completely unblocked then the ball will be gone.

And on top of hitting those blitzes quick then the db's will have to be tight tight coverage. Briscoe fits it into tiny windows with a quick release and if he needs to can put some major league mph on the ball.

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Comparing Bama and us is just Asinine. Alabama's QB holds the ball forever.

SHSU > Alabama

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 12:52 AM
SHSU > Alabama

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

I didn't say that or didn't even mean to imply that.

Its a completely different style. The Bama QB is a BIG athletic running threat. He probably has a 2 read and run approach since he's a freshman. They have an NFL offensive line that allows the QB to take his time waiting for the receiver to hit a certain spot. Sabah also doesn't want Tibbs in a hurry. He would prefer to keep possessions to a minimum.

Briscoe is 1-3 seconds and ball is out unless the play gets busted (2-3 times a game).

Comparing how well Chatty played vs Bama to how well we played you might as well compare a tank to a fighter jet. They just get the job done differently and it will most likely negate most of Chatty's production from the Defensive ends.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjncgxZJoc

just as an example watch the vid above and notice from snap to release. Also notice how fast his release is and some of the spots he fits the ball in. Especially the 3rd td.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 01:01 AM
I didn't say they didn't look good. I said they are giving the receivers too much space.

Comparing Bama film and us is just Asinine. For one if you think the game planned for Chatty your crazy. They started installing and watching film on the next team and spent 15 min a day on Chatty. They sleptwalk through that game.

Second Alabama's QB holds the ball forever. He's back there most of the time 4-5 seconds scanning chilling deciding what to do. Briscoe has the ball out in 3 seconds at the latest. Chatty's ends will be neutralized because they won't have time to get there UNLESS they work A-gap games with backers. Even if the ends twist inside unless it's hit on the run or a missed assignment that somebody comes completely unblocked then the ball will be gone.

And on top of hitting those blitzes quick then the db's will have to be tight tight coverage. Briscoe fits it into tiny windows with a quick release and if he needs to can put some major league mph on the ball.
So what I'm hearing is:

"Briscoe has to hit quick passes so he doesn't get flattened because the offensive line can't give him any time"

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 01:42 AM
So what I'm hearing is:

"Briscoe has to hit quick passes so he doesn't get flattened because the offensive line can't give him any time"

No it's because Longo wants to go at lightning speed. We had an entire game this year that our average scoring drive took less than 58 seconds and most of them were 6-10 play drives. He doesn't want the QB thinking at all. He faces the defense and kinda backs out instead of turning so he's able to get through his reads quick. Designed to be rythmic and minimize mistakes.

chattownmocs
November 30th, 2016, 03:26 AM

Its a completely different style. The Bama QB is a BIG athletic running threat. He probably has a 2 read and run approach since he's a freshman. They have an NFL offensive line that allows the QB to take his time waiting for the receiver to hit a certain spot. Sabah also doesn't want Tibbs in a hurry. He would prefer to keep possessions to a minimum.

Briscoe is 1-3 seconds and ball is out unless the play gets busted (2-3 times a game).

Comparing how well Chatty played vs Bama to how well we played you might as well compare a tank to a fighter jet. They just get the job done differently and it will most likely negate most of Chatty's production from the Defensive ends.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjncgxZJoc

just as an example watch the vid above and notice from snap to release. Also notice how fast his release is and some of the spots he fits the ball in. Especially the 3rd td.

A bunch of should-be interceptions or completely blown coverages. Did I miss something?

Milktruck74
November 30th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Seeding doesn't really matter....instead of ranking 1-8, the committee could just say here are our 8 BYE teams in alphabetical order. Regionalization negates the seeds. One would think having a bye in the first round and playing a 3rd placed SoCon team in the second round (that lost its last two games) would be a gift. Why do SHS fans fee slighted by this placement? Forget who the teams are, just look at the numbers.....That isa gift that they give to the #1 seed....regardless of the number.

Now, I'm not predicting a Mocs Shut out....or even a Mocs win, but if the Defense plays like they are capable it will impact SHS's season. Maybe not this week, but they will be more bruised and banged up than they have been all season.....so, going into the JMU game that it will have an serious impact.

ElCid
November 30th, 2016, 07:17 AM
No it's because Longo wants to go at lightning speed. We had an entire game this year that our average scoring drive took less than 58 seconds and most of them were 6-10 play drives. He doesn't want the QB thinking at all. He faces the defense and kinda backs out instead of turning so he's able to get through his reads quick. Designed to be rythmic and minimize mistakes.

From everything you said above in the last few replies, pretty much exactly how Samford plays. I have watched both SHSU and Samford. Both have really fast releases and a fast game tempo as well. Samford might not be as fast always, but their QB has a quick release. They play quick as well with about 27 or so scoring drives under 2 minutes this year. They had 73 offensive plays against UTC. That's not bad. It is really good considering they only held the ball 20 minutes! Just don't think that the Mocs have not seen something similar this year. They adjust to offenses pretty well. Too well for my liking in having to play them.

Milktruck74
November 30th, 2016, 07:35 AM
From everything you said above in the last few replies, pretty much exactly how Samford plays. I have watched both SHSU and Samford. Both have really fast releases and a fast game tempo as well. Samford might not be as fast always, but their QB has a quick release. They play quick as well with about 27 or so scoring drives under 2 minutes this year. They had 73 offensive plays against UTC. That's not bad. It is really good considering they only held the ball 20 minutes! Just don't think that the Mocs have not seen something similar this year. They adjust to offenses pretty well. Too well for my liking in having to play them.

Look at the Peyton Award Finalist.... Samford has #9 (qb) and #11 (wr).....obviously they are a pretty solid pitch and catch team!!!

ElCid
November 30th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Look at the Peyton Award Finalist.... Samford has #9 (qb) and #11 (wr).....obviously they are a pretty solid pitch and catch team!!!

Yeah. I think I may have actually been more scared of them than you all. No offense.

Milktruck74
November 30th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Yeah. I think I may have actually been more scared of them than you all. No offense.

You probably should have been, an O that scores fast is the kryptonite to a TO team.

DirtyDukes
November 30th, 2016, 07:56 AM

What? I guarantee you that's exactly what your coaches will do. That's what every coach does every week, they watch film on the team. Are you new?

Also, I'm not saying they got the players attention but if you're telling me Saban overlooked any team I'd suggest you're a crazy person. You guys are literally unbelievable. If your players are even half as delusional as you fans then you're going to get blown out.

CID1990
November 30th, 2016, 07:57 AM

Samford also hung over 600 yards on Miss State. Someone in this thread posted the stats on our board suggestive that that could be the case the following week against us.

Then Samford had half that production against us.

The moral of this story is that FCS performance against good FBS teams sometimes is an outlier in terms of stats, or predicting how those FCS teams will do against other FCS teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 08:07 AM
100% chance of rain on Sat. Hoping they move it to Friday night.

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 08:10 AM

Comparing how well Chatty played vs Bama to how well we played you might as well compare a tank to a fighter jet.

tank = Alabama
fighter jet = SHSU
fighter jet > tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCG3Sf_n1k

∴ SHSU > Alabama

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjncgxZJoc (SHSU vs. SFA video)

Cool...You "implied" it again...

AND...there are 122 Teams in FCS ranked by the NCAA

Passing Yards Allowed
Last updated - November 27, 2016 Through games of November 26, 2016

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP CPL
OPP PASS
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
YDS/ATT
YDS/COMP
YPG

SFA (http://www.ncaa.com/schools/sfa)

Team Passing Efficiency Defense

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP PASS
OPP CPL
OPP INT
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
PASS EFF

ALSO - FUBeAR is not a Moc

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 08:21 AM
What? I guarantee you that's exactly what your coaches will do. That's what every coach does every week, they watch film on the team. Are you new?

Also, I'm not saying they got the players attention but if you're telling me Saban overlooked any team I'd suggest you're a crazy person. You guys are literally unbelievable. If your players are even half as delusional as you fans then you're going to get blown out.

Thank you - EXACTLY what I was thinking, but I just felt it too much of an "asinine" comment to try to address AND I couldn't find a good illustrative video to pair with my sentiment. Wait...here's one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JM_y6K51s

UNIFanSince1983
November 30th, 2016, 08:31 AM

I mean hearing this sounds like he's going out after this year, and will be the top pick in the draft to the Browns.

Briscoe > God

Milktruck74
November 30th, 2016, 09:03 AM

Please tell me you are kidding....Rain? Apparently, Trump likes to grab the Bearkats by this fan!!!!

UNIFanSince1983
November 30th, 2016, 09:10 AM

Rain alone isn't the biggest threat to a passing game. Wind on the other hand...

TheRevSFA
November 30th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Rain alone isn't the biggest threat to a passing game. Wind on the other hand...

I don't know about the mainland in huntsville, but down in Galveston they are forecasting 25-35 mph winds out of the northeast.

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 09:16 AM

xlolx um weather happens man xlolx xlolx xlolx

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 09:18 AM
I don't know about the mainland in huntsville, but down in Galveston they are forecasting 25-35 mph winds out of the northeast.
30 mph and raining? Sounds like a great day to run an air raid offense. xthumbsupx

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 09:26 AM
30 mph and raining? Sounds like a great day to run an air raid offense. xthumbsupx

But I thought SHSU was the love child of NDSUs rushing attack and EWU 's passing attack, so weather shouldn't bother them.

theEDOGG
November 30th, 2016, 09:42 AM

...and, if you watched that video, but want to get a better idea about how Chatt might look against, let's say, an 'average' SLC Team, this could be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvl-mHsX0n8

If you're comparing SHSU to the DII Shorter Hawks...YOU'RE HIGH!!!

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 09:45 AM
If you're comparing SHSU to the DII Shorter Hawks...YOU'RE HIGH!!!

So, you're saying SHSU is an "average" SLC Team, then?

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 09:49 AM
So, you're saying SHSU is an "average" SLC Team, then?

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/683828.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwig8tOp6tDQAhVD7SYKHQ5DCFYQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.memecreator.org%2Ftemplate%2F burn8%2F&psig=AFQjCNE9sINO0NC3CWlwoiwXzNc4Skhr2w&ust=1480607339924178)

Mocs123
November 30th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I like our chances better with 30mph winds and hard rain. :)

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Cool...You "implied" it again...

AND...there are 122 Teams in FCS ranked by the NCAA

Passing Yards Allowed

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP CPL
OPP PASS
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
YDS/ATT
YDS/COMP
YPG

Team Passing Efficiency Defense

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP PASS
OPP CPL
OPP INT
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
PASS EFF

ALSO - FUBeAR is not a Moc

How are SFA statistics relevant in this conversation???

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 10:09 AM
xlolx um weather happens man xlolx xlolx xlolx

Yes it does, but calling for lightning thunderstorms pretty much all day so if that is the case and they keep it scheduled for Sat afternoon, it may be delayed a few times.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I like our chances better with 30mph winds and hard rain. :)

We played in 15 to 20 mph winds against UCA and he was nearly perfect 1st qtr going into the wind but sailed two balls early in the 2nd. Seemed to make a quick adjustment. But we haven't played in rain all year. He has huge hands which will help him in just the rain but strong winds, lightning delays or anything of that nature could sure swing momentum quickly in one direction or the other. I would bet that since the forecast has shown heavy rain since mid week last week that they have been pulling balls out of a water at practice. One thing the rain will likely do is make tackling worse which is bad for both. We've got 3 receivers that are ridiculous run after catch. But we also have been average at best tackling open field as well and the running back for chatty is going to be extra hard for us to bring down.

What sucks more than anything is that the attendance will suffer. There is a lot more buzz around the Houston area overall but especially Huntsville and surrounding counties. And with this possibly our only home game and school back in I think we very well could have broken the attendance record.

Moc fans travelling to the game. They do not allow umbrellas in the stadium. There is an academy, target, and Walmart in town if you need to pick up some frog toggs or other rain gear. Usually you can get a set for $30 and ive had mine for 5 years so its worth it. I'd bet they will be handing the cheapo ponchos out but unless you are cool with wearing orange i doubt you will want one.

And to respond to the rain comments....Im betting he means move it because they are saying there could be line of thunder storms working up from the gulf. Problem in the Houston/gulf coast area is when a front stalls and it starts bringing in the tropic moisture and drawing it up towards the Chicago area it will line up and the strongest storms hit the same spots. Some areas may get 1/2 inch and some places could see 4-6 inches in an hour or 2 with crazy lightning. That's happened twice this year in my town with the spring storm we got 14" in a 24 hour period and it wasn't a hurricane.

Bison56
Yes it does, but calling for lightning thunderstorms pretty much all day so if that is the case and they keep it scheduled for Sat afternoon, it may be delayed a few times.
Nothing worse than delays, after the game has started.

FUBeAR
How are SFA statistics relevant in this conversation???

Seems obvious to me, but I'll 'splain....you picked the ABSOLUTE WORST TEAM in FCS PASS DEFENSE (SFA) as the opponent in the video you posted to showcase SHSU's passing game prowess.

And, that choice is even more interesting because of this...

Passing Yards Allowed

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP CPL
OPP PASS
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
YDS/ATT
YDS/COMP
YPG

Chattanooga (http://www.ncaa.com/schools/chattanooga)

SHSU won't be facing the WORST Pass Defense in NCAA FCS on Saturday. They'll be at the other end of that list.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Seems obvious to me, but I'll 'splain....you picked the ABSOLUTE WORST TEAM in FCS PASS DEFENSE (SFA) as the opponent in the video you posted to showcase SHSU's passing game prowess.

And, that choice is even more interesting because of this...

Passing Yards Allowed

RANK
TEAM
G
OPP CPL
OPP PASS
OPP PASS
YDS
OPP PASS
TDS
YDS/ATT
YDS/COMP
YPG

Chattanooga (http://www.ncaa.com/schools/chattanooga)

SHSU won't be facing the WORST Pass Defense in NCAA FCS on Saturday. They'll be at the other end of that list.

I picked the first video that came up AND SAID WATCH SNAP TO RELEASE!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE PICKED THE UCA GAME HAD I'D KNOWN YOU WERE GOING TO BE DISSECTING MY BOWELL MOVEMENTS TOO.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Nothing worse than delays, after the game has started.No kidding...we had one before the regular season opener vs EWU in Bowers if any of those fans remember that. Players came out and warmed up and then the skies opened up and there 3-4 inches of water above the turf. You could barely see the lines they water was so deep. It drained really fast which is a good thing but it was alot of rain really quickly.

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I picked the first video that came up AND SAID WATCH SNAP TO RELEASE!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE PICKED THE UCA GAME HAD I'D KNOWN YOU WERE GOING TO BE DISSECTING MY BOWELL MOVEMENTS TOO.

How were you bowel movements during the UCS game? More regular than SFA? xlolx

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 10:33 AM
MY BOWELL MOVEMENTS

So, we agree on the quality of your posts, then. xsmiley_wix

Milktruck74
November 30th, 2016, 10:51 AM
So, we agree on the quality of your posts, then. xsmiley_wix

Well Played. Score one for FuBear.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 10:59 AM
So, we agree on the quality of your posts, then. xsmiley_wixYep...after every time we win in the playoffs yall have alot more **** to eat xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Yep...after every time we win in the playoffs yall have alot more **** to eat xthumbsupx

Well if that's the case...

Considering what happened in the semifinals last year, you Sammy posters must be full of ****. xcoffeex

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Well if that's the case...

Considering what happened in the semifinals last year, you Sammy posters must be full of ****. xcoffeex

I had to get a Colonic after that game xbawlingx

But you guys seemed to be running your mouth just the same in 2014. It happens....

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 11:54 AM
I had to get a Colonic after that game xbawlingx

But you guys seemed to be running your mouth just the same in 2014. It happens....

Hell they still talking about that game a year later, when it is you best win year to date you like to talk about it.

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Hell they still talking about that game a year later, when it is you best win year to date you like to talk about it.
Might have been the best win ever.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Might have been the best win ever.
I believe it was the biggest blowout in the history of the FCS playoffs.

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 12:35 PM
So what I'm hearing is:

That's just you hearing what you want to hear. He gets rid of it quickly because a that's the way the offense is predicated.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schwarz04
November 30th, 2016, 12:36 PM
So one win doesn't define you, but one loss does?

What?

No, why would you say that?

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 12:37 PM
I grew up in a Pro-Bama family. One thing i can tell your for certain, is that Chatty did NOT play BAMA.

BAMA is the team that wins FBS national championships routinely.

Chatty played "The University of Alabama". That's just a collection of players on scholarship at the university to play football in Crimson unis.

Chatty did not face BAMA.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schwarz04
November 30th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Accept it and move on

Accept what? I've accepted that the seeding was pretty fair across the board this year, it seems like you can't accept it.

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 12:40 PM
That said, i would only list SHSU as a 2 point favorite as i think Chatty is a bad match up for us especially in the wet conditions that will be hitting.

Playing clean in the elements is the one gripe O have about running this type of offense. Briscoe and the offense played well in the rain last year, i expect the same this year, but this is the better defense clearly.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schwarz04
November 30th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Seeding doesn't really matter....instead of ranking 1-8, the committee could just say here are our 8 BYE teams in alphabetical order. Regionalization negates the seeds. One would think having a bye in the first round and playing a 3rd placed SoCon team in the second round (that lost its last two games) would be a gift. Why do SHS fans fee slighted by this placement? Forget who the teams are, just look at the numbers.....That isa gift that they give to the #1 seed....regardless of the number.

Now, I'm not predicting a Mocs Shut out....or even a Mocs win, but if the Defense plays like they are capable it will impact SHS's season. Maybe not this week, but they will be more bruised and banged up than they have been all season.....so, going into the JMU game that it will have an serious impact.

I agree fully on the rationalization bs, but would argue that seeds 1-4 matter, because they ensure home filed advantage to the semis.

ElCid
November 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
I agree fully on the rationalization bs, but would argue that seeds 1-4 matter, because they ensure home filed advantage to the semis.

I wish the committee would be rational xthumbsupx:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM

To JSU fans it was... I can remember SFA getting blown away by more than that by Montana

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I believe it was the biggest blowout in the history of the FCS playoffs.According to Nova and CAA fans it matters that we didn't have our #1 qb xcoffeex

Schwarz04
November 30th, 2016, 01:17 PM
I wish the committee would be rational xthumbsupx:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Haha, I have to pay more attention to my auto-correct! xlolx

Regionalization :p

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 01:17 PM
To JSU fans it was... I can remember SFA getting blown away by more than that by Montana
Perhaps it was the biggest blowout in the semi-finals then. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that it set a record for the biggest point differential.

I'll have to see if I can find it.

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Perhaps it was the biggest blowout in the semi-finals then. I seem to remember seeing somewhere that it set a record for the biggest point differential.

I'll have to see if I can find it.

That was a semi final game so wrong again. I found it, was 1995 70-14 Montana beat SFA in the semis

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 02:04 PM
That was a semi final game so wrong again. I found it, was 1995 70-14 (tel:1995 70-14) Montana beat SFA in the semis

Oh idk then. I must just be crazy.

Still 4 points off the record isn't bad.

TheRevSFA
November 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM

Well, if you're gonna do something, do it right.....

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Oh idk then. I must just be crazy.

Still 4 points off the record isn't bad.

A win is a win glad we could be your best one ever. Since we are talking past, it sure has been a long time since SFA had a football program.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 02:10 PM
A win is a win glad we could be your best one ever. Since we are talking past, it sure has been a long time since SFA had a football program.
Not sure if it's as big as the Ole Miss takedown but it's defintely up there for now.

TheRevSFA
November 30th, 2016, 02:14 PM

Not so sure why SFA was brought into this, but you know..you stay in your comfort zone.

DirtyDukes
November 30th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I grew up in a Pro-Bama family. One thing i can tell your for certain, is that Chatty did NOT play BAMA.

BAMA is the team that wins FBS national championships routinely.

Chatty played "The University of Alabama". That's just a collection of players on scholarship at the university to play football in Crimson unis.

Chatty did not face BAMA.

https://i.imgflip.com/8dpv.gif

That said, i would only list SHSU as a 2 point favorite as i think Chatty is a bad match up for us especially in the wet conditions that will be hitting.

Playing clean in the elements is the one gripe O have about running this type of offense. Briscoe and the offense played well in the rain last year, i expect the same this year, but this is the better defense clearly.

AND SO THE BACKPEDALING BEGINS!

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 02:50 PM

AND SO THE BACKPEDALING BEGINS!no back pedaling here. We're gonna bust Chatty's ass and then come up there and bust yalls us unless y'all Colgate it up this weekend.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 02:51 PM
no back pedaling here. We're gonna bust Chatty's ass and then come up there and bust yalls us unless y'all Colgate it up this weekend.
Bust Chatty's ass by two points?

Dominating.

DirtyDukes
November 30th, 2016, 02:59 PM

Dominating.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE WIN

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 03:00 PM

Dominating.

HERE....as in by me 👍

DirtyDukes
November 30th, 2016, 03:04 PM
no back pedaling here. We're gonna bust Chatty's ass and then come up there and bust yalls us unless y'all Colgate it up this weekend.

LOL so lose by 6 points?

Let's hope you guys don't JSU it up and lose by 52.

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 03:09 PM
LOL so lose by 6 points?

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g436/lacry2/ouch.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDq93-sdHQAhVl04MKHbsxDqwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Flotsofkpopgifs.tumblr.com%2Fpost% 2F31866842396%2Fluna-fx-gif-hunt&psig=AFQjCNGK_XDKLc0oj1XaueCOX806IOanWA&ust=1480626481694576)

Panther88
November 30th, 2016, 03:15 PM
100% chance of thunderstorms Saturday in huntsvegas. High of 64, low of 52 expected (weath dot com).

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
LOL so lose by 6 points?

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23988&stc=1
Imagine what they would have done to y'all? xshhhxxshhhxxshhhx

CockyGeek
November 30th, 2016, 03:35 PM
I'm tired of JSU fans riding on the fact we beat a terrible Ole Miss team in 2010 and SHSU in 2015. Those games literally mean nothing. If Chattanooga or SHSU go deeper in the playoffs than we do, some of you JSU homers who don't even have a dog in this fight are going to be getting **** for a year.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
November 30th, 2016, 04:12 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23988&stc=1
Imagine what they would have done to y'all? xshhhxxshhhxxshhhx

TLDR

McNeese72
November 30th, 2016, 04:21 PM
No kidding...we had one before the regular season opener vs EWU in Bowers if any of those fans remember that. Players came out and warmed up and then the skies opened up and there 3-4 inches of water above the turf. You could barely see the lines they water was so deep. It drained really fast which is a good thing but it was alot of rain really quickly.

At least you got to play the game. I'm still disappointed about our 2015 opener with LSU. Played 5 minutes and then sat around for 4 hours before the game was cancelled. It only rained for a short time during the 4 hours but the game couldn't get started because of lightning strikes inside the designated radius from the stadium.

:(

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Not so sure why SFA was brought into this, but you know..you stay in your comfort zone.

We were talking past for a moment, enjoy basketball season.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 04:57 PM
TLDR
I don't speak Mellenial....no clue what this means.

Sammy94
November 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
At least you got to play the game. I'm still disappointed about our 2015 opener with LSU. Played 5 minutes and then sat around for 4 hours before the game was cancelled. It only rained for a short time during the 4 hours but the game couldn't get started because of lightning strikes inside the designated radius from the stadium.

:(

I really hope Sat doesn't end up that way, I have to work the game and then I have a redeye to Vegas afterwards...not sure I will make that.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 05:00 PM
I don't speak Mellenial....no clue what this means.
Apparently you don't speak English, either. "Mellenial" isn't a word. :D

TLDR= Too Long; Didn't Read

Serpentor
November 30th, 2016, 05:10 PM

I thought he spelled it wrong on purpose in disdain for Millenials...

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 05:18 PM

awe...did you get a participation ribbon for 8th place in the spelling contest xlolx I kid I kid. Those damn millennial's need to get to work on the spell check functionality....they half ass everything xcoolx!!!

So your telling me his response to 8 words and a picture is that it was to long to read.

caribbeanhen
November 30th, 2016, 05:20 PM

who knew? who makes this stuff up?

FUBeAR
November 30th, 2016, 05:21 PM
awe...did you get a participation ribbon for 8th place in the spelling contest xlolx I kid I kid. Those damn millennial's need to get to work on the spell check functionality....they half ass everything xcoolx!!!

So your telling me his response to 8 words and a picture is that it was to long to read.

8 seconds is enough time for Briscoe to get off 8 complete passes; all thrown into windows smaller than the actual football itself.
Throw in a media time out and, yes, that's WAY too long to read!

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 05:23 PM
8 seconds is enough time for Briscoe to get off 8 complete passes; all thrown into windows smaller than the actual football itself.
Throw in a media time out and, yes, that's WAY too long to read!Now you see why Chatty has no chance 👍

Serpentor
November 30th, 2016, 05:28 PM
East Texas swamp weather strike again. Ugh. Hope Briscoe can still come out strong this weekend!

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 06:50 PM

I'm not sure why JSU Or NDSU is in this thread but oh well. If it's going to derail, might as well lay down on the tracks

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM

AND SO THE BACKPEDALING BEGINS!

Backpedaling from what? Your reaching. I've never stated we were unbeatable. Ever. I've made fun of other teams, fans etc. I've defended my team, but i've said from the word jump, i'd prefer to play a big physical team like NDSU in the dome at fargo as opposed to outside in bad weather. It just so happens that team is now chatty.

I'm not predicting we lose. But it wouldn't shock me. It wouldn't have shocked me had we lost to UCA, but i didn't think we would.

I don't think we lose this week, but showing respect for another team is only backpedaling if you have down syndrome or something and don't understand conversations.

I can see about 3-4 different outcomes to this game, we will see how it plays out. Just don't **** the bed again this year.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Red & Black
November 30th, 2016, 06:56 PM

In 2010, EWU was ranked #1 in every poll at the conclusion of the regular season.

We received the #5 seed.

Katfan
November 30th, 2016, 06:59 PM
In 2010, EWU was ranked #1 in every poll at the conclusion of the regular season.

We received the #5 seed.
And you won the natty Thant year, hope it works out for us as well.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 07:13 PM
I'm not sure why JSU Or NDSU is in this thread but oh well. If it's going to derail, might as well lay down on the tracks

Because this thread is like a car crash. We just can't stop watching it while it's happening.

Gate83
November 30th, 2016, 07:31 PM

As an amused follower of this thread, thanks for the reference!

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Because this thread is like a car crash. We just can't stop watching it while it's happening.

it's only a car crash because of my fans sadly. Sorry Chatty, i've got groupies.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Serpentor
November 30th, 2016, 07:37 PM
it's only a car crash because of my fans sadly. Sorry Chatty, i've got groupies.

I thought you went to the doctor to get those cleared up! xlolx

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I thought you went to the doctor to get those cleared up! xlolx

Some things antibiotics won't kill and kerosene won't wash off.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Some things antibiotics won't kill and kerosene won't wash off.

You have to light the kerosene on fire for it to work.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 08:43 PM

Being a cock I'm betting you know your diseases....

milleniumkat
November 30th, 2016, 08:56 PM

Dang it! Nicely done!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schwarz04
November 30th, 2016, 09:51 PM

We received the #5 seed.

Wait what? How is that possible?? How dare they disrespect EWU like that!

Nickels
November 30th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Earlier today, the forecasts showed only a few hours of thunderstorms but the latest predict thunderstorms all day. I cant remember ever seeing that before. I'm starting to doubt this game will be played when scheduled. Rain predictions have gone up lately too. Nearly 2.5" inches predicted as of now.

...and to my knowledge opposing teams don't stay in Huntsville. They stay in Conroe instead (30-45 minutes away). It could get rough out there on the highway. That would be another small incentive to move the game time.

https://s17.postimg.org/bw6t8dftr/Capture3.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/hik4066ep/Capture.jpg

Sunday will be wet but much safer.
https://s17.postimg.org/4bdkspc5r/Capture4.jpg
https://s11.postimg.org/lszqfyzgz/Capture2.jpg

When do they usually make these calls?

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Earlier today, the forecasts showed only a few hours of thunderstorms but the latest predict thunderstorms all day. I cant remember ever seeing that before. I'm starting to doubt this game will be played when scheduled. Rain predictions have gone up lately too. Nearly 2.5" inches predicted as of now.

...and to my knowledge opposing teams don't stay in Huntsville. They stay in Conroe instead (30-45 minutes away). It could get rough out there on the highway. That would be another small incentive to move the game time.

https://s17.postimg.org/bw6t8dftr/Capture3.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/hik4066ep/Capture.jpg

Sunday will be wet but much safer.
https://s17.postimg.org/4bdkspc5r/Capture4.jpg
https://s11.postimg.org/lszqfyzgz/Capture2.jpg

When do they usually make these calls?
Would they play it in heavy rain provided there's no lightning?

Nickels
November 30th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Ofcourse...But lightning is the main issue and there is a very high chance for lightening the entire day.

TheKingpin28
November 30th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Being a cock I'm betting you know your diseases....

https://laughstvshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/timthumb.png

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2016, 01:19 AM
Once again fmrbearkat carries the mantle for SHSU and gives them a fighting chance, but milleniumkat pisses it away to let Chattown win another unwarranted round.

After 8 rounds, the score is:

Chattown: 4
SHSU Novembrists 4

Sam_Kats
December 1st, 2016, 09:51 AM
I'll admit I'm not reading this entire thread but looks like a close Heavyweight fight. So, in order to win do us Sam fans need to be really ****ty on here or post thoughtful, football info to go for the knockout blow??

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2016, 10:34 AM
I'll admit I'm not reading this entire thread but looks like a close Heavyweight fight. So, in order to win do us Sam fans need to be really ****ty on here or post thoughtful, football info to go for the knockout blow??

...Every time there is an incoherent post, that is -2 points
...Every time someone deflects from the SOS OR "you haven't seen this yet..." that is -2 points
...General swing and a miss is -1 point
...Thread drift is -1 point
...Chattown being Chattown or a SHSU Novembrist being themselves is a break even
...Name calling is +1 point
...Using stats in an argument is +1 point
...Swinging and landing a coherent argument is +2 points
...Using logic and persuasion throughout the entire post while refraining from being an idiot (which will be hard to do) is a 10 post knockdown. Failure to respond within 10 posts using quantitative arguments is a win for the opponent for that round.

...To make this fair, each Sammy Novembrist post is worth 1/5 of its value except for the knock down post. That is a free for all attempt. Nickels and Daytripper's posts do not count towards this match.

...Considering tomorrow will be 12 days until next Saturday, the match begins at midnight. May both sides rip into each other to the point where one of the 2 groups disappears until next year.

UNIFanSince1983
December 1st, 2016, 10:42 AM
...Every time someone deflects from the SOS OR "you haven't seen this yet..." that is -2 points
...Chattown being Chattown or a SHSU Novembrist being themselves is a break even
...Using logic and persuasion throughout the entire post while refraining from being an idiot (which will be hard to do) is a 10 post knockdown. Failure to respond within 10 posts using quantitative arguments is a win for the opponent for that round.

...To make this fair, each Sammy Novembrist post is worth 1/5 of its value except for the knock down post. That is a free for all attempt. Nickels and Daytripper's posts do not count towards this match.

...Considering tomorrow will be 12 days until next Saturday, the match begins at midnight. May both sides rip into each other to the point where one of the 2 groups disappears until next year.

The amount of time and thought you put into this is amazing.

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:26 AM

Issue with our **** hole stadium is there is ZERO cover. The whole thing is above ground. No area under bleachers as with others. We shall see. Typically it means everyone goes home. lol

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:29 AM

How many point deductions for ONLY using SOS or computer rankings without mentioning on the field knowledge?

How many points deducted for being a level 78 D&D wizard? Oh wait, that's you and you don't count. Carry on.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:32 AM
DylanPin69...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161201/237ea716284bd3c9d0b7aca12ec5227d.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
December 1st, 2016, 11:35 AM
Kingpin how many points for each time a KATFAN messes up your versus you're?

Jacked_Rabbit
December 1st, 2016, 11:40 AM
5dimes has the line at SHSU -5...

fmrbearkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:46 AM

So your counting me as a novemberist? Interesting coming from someone that joined october 2014. News flash....Ive been a member since April 2007 and have posted through the offseason and early season pretty much every year. My post count obviously ramps up towards post season because that's when your schools really matter to me.

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 11:47 AM
DylanPin69...

www.MKsavedAGS.com

You do realize that you using his real name as some lame attempt to smack on him portrays you more like that right?

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:50 AM
You do realize that you using his real name as some lame attempt to smack on him portrays you more like that right?

I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to call him "King" of any type. It's just a thing.

How many points deducted for someone trying to offer a suggestion in morals that doesn't have a dog in the fight?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 11:51 AM
How many points deducted for MVFC fans that feel the need to moderate confrontations in threads that don't involve their teams?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bearkat90
December 1st, 2016, 12:03 PM
Weather looking more iffy this may indeed end up being a Sunday Game
Guess I will have to stay another night if that's the case

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 12:12 PM
I'm sorry. I just can't bring myself to call him "King" of any type. It's just a thing.

How many points deducted for someone trying to offer a suggestion in morals that doesn't have a dog in the fight?

www.MKsavedAGS.com
Nothing to do with morals, you keep on being you. Just saying it comes off as some pretty sad smack.

DirtyDukes
December 1st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Nothing to do with morals, you keep on being you. Just saying it comes off as some pretty sad smack.

It's as weak as Salty Houston State's SOS.

- - - Updated - - -

So your counting me as a novemberist? Interesting coming from someone that joined october 2014. News flash....Ive been a member since April 2007 and have posted through the offseason and early season pretty much every year. My post count obviously ramps up towards post season because that's when your schools really matter to me.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-03-2015/k6pwFt.gif

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 12:18 PM

Sad is a relative term. You can spin anything however you want to, that's the way of the interwebz. And i didn't ask you for your opinion. How many points deducted for being an internet Dr Phil?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 12:20 PM
Weather looking more iffy this may indeed end up being a Sunday Game
Guess I will have to stay another night if that's the case

Did you see anything better looking on the Sunday forecast?

I can't see it being played on sunday. That would mean the NCAA would have to change travel arrangements any that means $$$$

If anything they should move it up to friday night or else just play a qtr every 3 hours. Every thunder clap is 30 minute delay. Players run in, sit for 30 mins..repeat. And if it claps again, the clock starts over.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 12:23 PM
Sad is a relative term. You can spin anything however you want to, that's the way of the interwebz. And i didn't ask you for your opinion. How many points deducted for being an internet Dr Phil?

www.MKsavedAGS.com
Don't give a **** that you didn't ask for my opinion, its an open forum and I responded. Don't bring such weak ass **** to the table and you won't get called on it. Do you need a safe space to hide in so mean Thumper stops picking on you?

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 12:43 PM
Don't give a **** that you didn't ask for my opinion, its an open forum and I responded. Don't bring such weak ass **** to the table and you won't get called on it. Do you need a safe space to hide in so mean Thumper stops picking on you?

Oooooooh! So it IS an open forum. lol. Glad to see you finally came around. And i don't need safe spaces. hahah. That doesn't exist. You don't bother me. When your ready for this banter to end just tap out and we can go back to sports talk.

It's your call.

I'm still unsure of what exactly you are "calling me out on". ahah. Called out from where?Is this a line up?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

grizband
December 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM
What was the differential? Montana beat SF Austin 70-14 in 1995...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 12:50 PM
Oooooooh! So it IS an open forum. lol. Glad to see you finally came around. And i don't need safe spaces. hahah. That doesn't exist. You don't bother me. When your ready for this banter to end just tap out and we can go back to sports talk.

It's your call.

I'm still unsure of what exactly you are "calling me out on". ahah. Called out from where?Is this a line up?

www.MKsavedAGS.com
The mk manual for internet banter:

http://thefw.com/files/2013/08/Dodge.gif

DirtyDukes
December 1st, 2016, 12:53 PM

It's your call.

http://i.imgur.com/XIBt90n.gif?noredirect

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 12:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XIBt90n.gif?noredirect

Yasssssss!!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:01 PM
The mk manual for internet banter:

http://thefw.com/files/2013/08/Dodge.gif

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161201/2353b1ca0a52c623395fc0c7ff331009.png

Thumper logic 101

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 01:08 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161201/2353b1ca0a52c623395fc0c7ff331009.png

Thumper logic 101

www.MKsavedAGS.com
Not a big fan of bringing originality into the conversation are you. Ah well.

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:15 PM
Not a big fan of bringing originality into the conversation are you. Ah well.

Are you talking into a mirror or what? Because since 10/25, i've heard ZERO original viewpoints from you ma'am. Honestly. Seriously. Your account could be deleted immediately and no one would realize you were gone. Your an internet Wallflower.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:16 PM
Again....

Sorry chatty, these Bison guys just cant get over themselves long enough to let the rest of the nation discuss football. They feel like they should have input on everything. But their input is sadly inbred.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Sammy94
December 1st, 2016, 01:23 PM
What was the differential? Montana beat SF Austin 70-14 in 1995...

We've concluded that is only in the state of Alabama.

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 01:24 PM
Are you talking into a mirror or what? Because since 10/25, i've heard ZERO original viewpoints from you ma'am. Honestly. Seriously. Your account could be deleted immediately and no one would realize you were gone. Your an internet Wallflower.

www.MKsavedAGS.com
Look at you go, piggybacking off what I said and trying to claim it as your own again. The mk formula: Take what is said to him, add an insult, stir, make post. If that doesn't work, change subject with broad based insults towards 'x' fanbase, or divert towards "all you bison/MVFC fans just gang up on everybody".

Ta-daaa

grizband
December 1st, 2016, 01:25 PM
Twice ;)

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2016, 01:26 PM
The fact that some people get worked up over me doing this is more reason for me to do it.

If you do not like my game that I am moderating, thdn start your own one. It is that simple.

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:26 PM
Look at you go, piggybacking off what I said and trying to claim it as your own again. The mk formula: Take what is said to him, add an insult, stir, make post. If that doesn't work, change subject with broad based insults towards 'x' fanbase, or divert towards "all you bison/MVFC fans just gang up on everybody".

Ta-daaa

wahahahahha! That's all you do is piggyback.

If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have had anything interesting to say this entire month of November. lol

You'd be all like..

"Welp, just finished stocking up my ice shanty for the winter. Should be some good fishing eh?...Go Bizen"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 01:29 PM

If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have had anything interesting to say this entire month of November. lol

You'd be all like..

"Welp, just finished stocking up my ice shanty for the winter. Should be some good fishing eh?...Go Bizen"

www.MKsavedAGS.com
xlolx You legitimately can't help following your pattern can you? xlolx

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 01:32 PM

You'd be all like..

www.MKsavedAGS.com

He's a Jack Rabbit, A LOT of farm land and cattle ranchers up that way in Brookings. I should know, I've got family from Brookings! They might do some Ice Fishing, but its like the Huntsville of South Dakota. About an hour from a major city (Sioux Falls), country life, nothing to do but drink!

Bison56
December 1st, 2016, 01:33 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/jHGDjGKnYavyU/giphy.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibo7Dq3dPQAhUD1iYKHX1GAloQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Ftheres-something-about-mary-jHGDjGKnYavyU&psig=AFQjCNFm5c2tzW-PPAt9KbPGxoQIEkLSCQ&ust=1480707060120720)

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:37 PM
He's a Jack Rabbit, A LOT of farm land and cattle ranchers up that way in Brookings. I should know, I've got family from Brookings! They might do some Ice Fishing, but its like the Huntsville of South Dakota. About an hour from a major city (Sioux Falls), country life, nothing to do but drink!

I jew forgetting he's a JackWabbit but let's be honest, is there any difference?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheRevSFA
December 1st, 2016, 01:38 PM

Does your family stalk people in the Houston downtown tunnels too?

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 01:42 PM
Does your family stalk people in the Houston downtown tunnels too?

Stalk? Rev you're a pretty hard person not to see! Your face is just so...recognizable. Let's do lunch, hope I didn't ruin your party!

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 01:43 PM
I jew forgetting he's a JackWabbit but let's be honest, is there any difference?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Yeah, Big Difference! I actually like SDSU, a bunch of my family are Jack Rabbits. I'm actually hoping that SDSU wins and makes the trip to Huntsville if we both make it so they can come down and party!!!!

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 01:43 PM
xlolx You legitimately can't help following your pattern can you? xlolx

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161201/92e5a709586a00e534b53b396ee77bec.png

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 01:46 PM
Pretty accurate. NDSU fans like to make fun of us due to a lack of a mall, apparently a lot of them need a place for their mani pedis and shopping. So many awesome hunting and fishing stories from Brookings, and the majority of campus is from ranches and farms. Most dorms have a game cleaning room for after your duck and pheasant hunts.

TheRevSFA
December 1st, 2016, 01:50 PM
Stalk? Rev you're a pretty hard person not to see! Your face is just so...recognizable. Let's do lunch, hope I didn't ruin your party!

I made a motion for you to join us...I guess you didn't see it or..care to eat with the Rev.

Yeah let's definitely grab some lunch

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 01:51 PM
Pretty accurate. NDSU fans like to make fun of us due to a lack of a mall, apparently a lot of them need a place for their mani pedis and shopping. So many awesome hunting and fishing stories from Brookings, and the majority of campus is from ranches and farms. Most dorms have a game cleaning room for after your duck and pheasant hunts.

Yeah that's what my cousin's were telling me about the dorms. Huntsville has a mall, however one would rather not have one at all with how crappy it is.

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 01:52 PM
I made a motion for you to join us...I guess you didn't see it or..care to eat with the Rev.

Yeah let's definitely grab some lunch

Did not see that, You're friends/co-workers would have definitely not wanted the Ol' Eagle to join in, I would have ruined the reindeer games with all of my SHSU talk about this weekend. They would have left you.

fmrbearkat
December 1st, 2016, 02:06 PM
He's a Jack Rabbit, A LOT of farm land and cattle ranchers up that way in Brookings. I should know, I've got family from Brookings! They might do some Ice Fishing, but its like the Huntsville of South Dakota. About an hour from a major city (Sioux Falls), country life, nothing to do but drink!Did you just say major city and South Dakota in the same sentence. That's like saying Huntsville is a suburb of The Woodlands.

For what its worth.... that would be the only thing i'd consider good about the Dakota's.

Sammy94
December 1st, 2016, 02:08 PM

This is awesome.

Milktruck74
December 1st, 2016, 02:09 PM
And back to the topic of Chattanooga at Sam Houston State. fivedimes says SHS -5.....so apparently they didn't get the memo about Briscoe's 9 TD passes against a team that only plays against the Triple Option,

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 02:15 PM
And back to the topic of Chattanooga at Sam Houston State. fivedimes says SHS -5.....so apparently they didn't get the memo about Briscoe's 9 TD passes against a team that only plays against the Triple Option,

I guess not!

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 02:18 PM
Did you just say major city and South Dakota in the same sentence. That's like saying Huntsville is a suburb of The Woodlands.

For what its worth.... that would be the only thing i'd consider good about the Dakota's.

Sioux Falls is the largest city in SD, So I guess it is major having 170,000+ people, the next biggest only has like 70k (Rapid City) and the capitol only has 14k (Pierre)

- - - Updated - - -

Sioux Falls is the largest city in SD, So I guess it is major having 170,000+ people, the next biggest only has like 70k (Rapid City) and the capitol only has 14k (Pierre)

So here is a history lesson for the day! Now back to Chatty vs SHSU.

fmrbearkat
December 1st, 2016, 02:21 PM
Ok back to semi thread related stuff. I noticed this morning that there was a fire fairly close to Chattanooga...possibly even south with alot more north east. How close is it to y'all and is the smoke awful or is it going the other direction. I read on Facebook last week where a friend was driving through Arkansas and it was smokey there from the fires in your area. Between the accident and now this I know your area has been hit hard and my thoughts are with those being effected.

There were fires in the Texas panhandle in 2006 and 2008 (500,000 acre fire this year) that got a big portion of our ranch (that i grew up on) and killed about 30 head of our cattle, alot more of my uncles. I bottle fed two of the cows that we lost when i was in my early teens and several others we have had since before i moved south when I was 13. Its amazing and equally horrifying what fire can do. Luckily we had no structures lost on our property but many people around us did and even the towns nursing home caught fire (thankfully evacuated). Since its a town of 1,400 we all pretty much know each other and it was really hard for alot of people. Praying for all of you guys safety and the safety of your possessions.

fmrbearkat
December 1st, 2016, 02:29 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So here is a history lesson for the day! Now back to Chatty vs SHSU.I was just poking fun of the sparsity even though I'm a tad jealous of it. When I think of major city I'm stopping somewhere about Kansas City, Nashville, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay size. Maybe 500,000 plus.

Amarillo and Sioux falls are more of a the place you go when YOU HAVE TO find a wal-mart.

Being a panhandle kid that'd be right up my alley but sadly it gets boring for the wife after more than a week. The kids (7 and 3)love it but hate playing in the yard because there soft feet aren't hardened enough to handle the stickers in the grass, and its harder than piss to make money up there and our side of the county doesn't have any natural gas below it.

Milktruck74
December 1st, 2016, 02:31 PM
Ok back to semi thread related stuff. I noticed this morning that there was a fire fairly close to Chattanooga...possibly even south with alot more north east. How close is it to y'all and is the smoke awful or is it going the other direction. I read on Facebook last week where a friend was driving through Arkansas and it was smokey there from the fires in your area. Between the accident and now this I know your area has been hit hard and my thoughts are with those being effected.

There were fires in the Texas panhandle in 2006 and 2008 (500,000 acre fire this year) that got a big portion of our ranch (that i grew up on) and killed about 30 head of our cattle, alot more of my uncles. I bottle fed two of the cows that we lost when i was in my early teens and several others we have had since before i moved south when I was 13. Its amazing and equally horrifying what fire can do. Luckily we had no structures lost on our property but many people around us did and even the towns nursing home caught fire (thankfully evacuated). Since its a town of 1,400 we all pretty much know each other and it was really hard for alot of people. Praying for all of you guys safety and the safety of your possessions.

Chattanooga has been burning since Sept. I was there for the wofford game and Lookout mountain was not visible (2 miles from the stadium). Friends have posted pics of not being able to see 3 cars in front of them at stoplights. That is the extreme, but Air quality has been horrible. I have friends that have been battling to save their house for the past 3 weeks...literally, it keeps coming at them from multiple directions. The big fires (the ones on the national news) destroyed GSM NationalPark and Gatlinburg are about 100 miles away (closer to me). They lost about 700 structures on Monday. I have some friends/acquaintences there that have lost everything. Fortunately (if you can say that), many of the 700 structures were secondary homes....but still it has destroyed the area....and an area that is 100% supported by tourism. Thanks for your prayers. BTW, I bottle fed a few back in the day...it is hard not to get attached, but its not good to either!!!

Thumper 76
December 1st, 2016, 02:32 PM
I was just poking fun of the sparsity even though I'm a tad jealous of it. When I think of major city I'm stopping somewhere about Kansas City, Nashville, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay size. Maybe 500,000 plus.

Amarillo and Sioux falls are more of a the place you go when YOU HAVE TO find a wal-mart.

Being a panhandle kid that'd be right up my alley but sadly it gets boring for the wife after more than a week. The kids (7 and 3)love it but hate playing in the yard because there soft feet aren't hardened enough to handle the stickers in the grass, and its harder than piss to make money up there and our side of the county doesn't have any natural gas below it.
500,000 would be more than half the states population lol

Sammy94
December 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sam Houston Game notes...

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/19900/pdf/fbrelease.pdf

Sam_Kats
December 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
5 dimes also had Sam +1 to UCA

moc n tn1991
December 1st, 2016, 03:48 PM

Chattanooga is not having to deal with the smoke now, since the storms came through on Tuesday evening. It got so bad around here, that when I walked out off my apartment it felt like someone had a bonfire right outside my door. I am still dealing with the effects with my breathing. Hopefully we are through all the tragedies now. They say that they come in 3's, right?

TheKingpin28
December 1st, 2016, 04:03 PM
Kingpin how many points for each time a KATFAN messes up your versus you're?

Never added this, but it could fall under the "General swing and a miss" xlolx

milleniumkat
December 1st, 2016, 04:37 PM
MOC DL (from 2 deep)
MOC OL (From 2 deep)

Kats DL (From 2 Deep)
Kats OL

UCA (From Entire roster)
DL 299
OL 285

Nicholls (From Roster)
DL 287
OL 288

ACU (From Roster)
DL 288
OL 289

(Roster)-This number includes everyone listed including undersized incoming freshmen. 2 Deep only may have been bigger average but i can't find the old 2 deeps)

Basically....I don't see anything overwhelming about the size of the Chatty OL or DL that will be a shock to our respective lines based on sheer bulk.

As usual, i think the best Lines we face from week to week are the ones we practice against.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2016, 04:48 PM
5 dimes also had Longo +1 to UCLA

sorry to hear he's departing....Yes, I changed your post... haha

TheEagleSHSU
December 1st, 2016, 11:28 PM
6 hours without a post, that's a little weird.

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2016, 12:15 AM
Well ****. Looks like we have a tie. Do to the random ramblings of MK, he once again pissed a solid chance to go up 5-4 and instead wants to see this end with a difinitive winner. With Chattown going back to work at Subway and being told by mom he is not allowed to talk to his friends (or at least thats what he tells her) we ended up with a draw.

BTW, here is a video of chattown interacting on the computer with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvExPAHT_TM

After 9 rounds it is 4-4-1

The overall score through 9 rounds is:
Chattown: 2
SHSU: 1.4

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 06:17 AM
Well ****. Looks like we have a tie. Do to the random ramblings of MK, he once again pissed a solid chance to go up 5-4 and instead wants to see this end with a difinitive winner. With Chattown going back to work at Subway and being told by mom he is not allowed to talk to his friends (or at least thats what he tells her) we ended up with a draw.

BTW, here is a video of chattown interacting on the computer with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvExPAHT_TM

After 9 rounds it is 4-4-1

The overall score through 9 rounds is:
Chattown: 2
SHSU: 1.4

You my friend are a moron! You should probably read MK's post instead of assuming stuff. The dude brought a whole lot of factual information to the board yesterday and you are discounting that over some shoddy bull****. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul!

P.S. - this me just saying, don't confuse me being direct with your sensitivity.

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 06:24 AM
You my friend are a moron! You should probably read MK's post instead of assuming stuff. The dude brought a whole lot of factual information to the board yesterday and you are discounting that over some shoddy bull****. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul!

P.S. - this me just saying, don't confuse me being direct with your sensitivity.

P.P.S. - you have brought zero factual or logical information to any thread I've seen. You may want to rethink your priorities in life.

Htownbearkat
December 2nd, 2016, 06:29 AM
Chattanooga at Sam Houston State - FCS Playoffs - Second Round - Saturday, December 03, 2016 3:00 PM

385 Chattanooga
+5½ -120

Over 60½ -120

386 Sam Houston State
-5½ -120

Under 60½ -120

Thumper 76
December 2nd, 2016, 06:58 AM
P.P.S. - you have brought zero factual or logical information to any thread I've seen. You may want to rethink your priorities in life.

xlolx are you his boyfriend defending his honor?

Milktruck74
December 2nd, 2016, 07:02 AM
Talk about thread drift.....most of the other week 1 game threads have 7-12 pages of comments......this one has 45....of the almost 450 post, about 150 are actually about the game.

DirtyDukes
December 2nd, 2016, 07:53 AM

"Briscoe is better at QB than God" is not a fact.

Thumper 76
December 2nd, 2016, 08:03 AM
Talk about thread drift.....most of the other week 1 game threads have 7-12 pages of comments......this one has 45....of the almost 450 post, about 150 are actually about the game.

You seem surprised xcoffeex

Sam_Kats
December 2nd, 2016, 08:06 AM
sorry to hear he's departing

Heard he was going to Delaware.

UNIFanSince1983
December 2nd, 2016, 08:29 AM

I feel bad for the true Chatt fans that are reasonable and knowledgeable. They end up getting stuck between Chattown and an SHSU vs the World thread.

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 08:31 AM
God the weather forecast sucks **** for Saturday

Terry2889
December 2nd, 2016, 08:41 AM

14 mph winds.... Say goodbye to the air raid. Chattanooga has a huge advantage.

fmrbearkat
December 2nd, 2016, 08:42 AM

The Channel 2 meteorologist (as you prob know) is regarded as one of the better ones in the country. He's calling light rain tonight through tomorrow morning. A break Saturday after afternoon then the heavy stuff starts Saturday night through Tuesday. Looking ALOT better according to Lanny nigh and this morning.

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 08:56 AM

At least he's only got one. He's committed. Your just a man whore. You got crushes all over this place. You get a new form of Hep named after you.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 09:02 AM
I feel bad for the true Chatt fans that are reasonable and knowledgeable. They end up getting stuck between Chattown and an SHSU vs the World thread.

has chattown made more than a post? you're not paying attention. This thread is driven by buffalo and wabbit fans obsessed with shsu losing

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 09:02 AM

Bahaha, He's my bro! Ain't no crush like a man crush!

TheKingpin28
December 2nd, 2016, 09:03 AM

I only take seriously what is truly necessary. Maybe you pissed my post about why I am doing this? However, outside of this, the only reason I have not brought anything intellectual to this thread as it is just a dick measuring contest. But by all means, I am just here to watch people mudsling and receive my daily allotment of entertainment.

fmrbearkat
December 2nd, 2016, 09:05 AM
I only take seriously what is truly necessary. Maybe you pissed my post about why I am doing this? However, outside of this, the only reason I have not brought anything intellectual to this thread as it is just a dick measuring contest. But by all means, I am just here to watch people mudsling and receive my daily allotment of entertainment.If I would have know that was the case I would have dropped my pants like Im dropping a Mic and this contest would have been over long ago.......

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 09:14 AM
"Briscoe is better at QB than God" is not a fact.

ok...I'll bite. It is a fact that Briscoe is a better QB than god. Let me explain.

Briscoe Season Stats
PASSING GP Effic Cmp-Att-Int Pct Yards TD Long Avg/G
Briscoe, Jeremiah 11 187.0 282-419-7 67.3 4096 52 80 372.4

GOD - Can't find any stats...something tells me he doesn't play football so to try and quantify any statistical numbers or assume he plays football competitively is inaccurate.

Milktruck74
December 2nd, 2016, 09:16 AM
If I would have know that was the case I would have dropped my pants like Im dropping a Mic and this contest would have been over long ago.......

It is good that you are not self conscious about your short comings.

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 09:17 AM
I only take seriously what is truly necessary. Maybe you pissed my post about why I am doing this? However, outside of this, the only reason I have not brought anything intellectual to this thread as it is just a dick measuring contest. But by all means, I am just here to watch people mudsling and receive my daily allotment of entertainment.

touche my man, spoken from the heart!

Rain will not be that big of advantage for Chatt, SHSU runs the ball well also. Our offense is a dynamic machine!

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
The Channel 2 meteorologist (as you prob know) is regarded as one of the better ones in the country. He's calling light rain tonight through tomorrow morning. A break Saturday after afternoon then the heavy stuff starts Saturday night through Tuesday. Looking ALOT better according to Lanny nigh and this morning.

Thats good. I hadn't seen a local up to date one just the weather app

Daytripper
December 2nd, 2016, 10:23 AM

He must know something weather.com doesn't....

prec. hum.

6:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
85%
88%
E 9 mph

7:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
50°
100%
89%
ENE 8 mph

8:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

51°
48°
95%
93%
ENE 8 mph

9:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

51°
48°
95%
95%
ENE 8 mph

10:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
49°
100%
94%
ENE 9 mph

11:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
49°
100%
93%
ENE 9 mph

12:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

1:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

2:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
51°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

3:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

54°
52°
95%
84%
ENE 7 mph

4:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

55°
53°
100%
81%
NE 6 mph

The Pud
December 2nd, 2016, 10:24 AM
the rain should benefit Sammy, as Chitty's secondary will be slipping and sliding with every juke move Sammy's WRs give them.

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 10:26 AM
He must know something weather.com doesn't....

prec. hum.

6:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
85%
88%
E 9 mph

7:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
50°
100%
89%
ENE 8 mph

8:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

51°
48°
95%
93%
ENE 8 mph

9:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

51°
48°
95%
95%
ENE 8 mph

10:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
49°
100%
94%
ENE 9 mph

11:00 AM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

52°
49°
100%
93%
ENE 9 mph

12:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

1:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
50°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

2:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

53°
51°
100%
91%
ENE 8 mph

3:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

54°
52°
95%
84%
ENE 7 mph

4:00 PM http://www.anygivensaturday.com/sites/all/modules/custom/angularmods/app/shared/wxicon/svgz/rain.svgz?1
SAT, DEC 3

Rain

55°
53°
100%
81%
NE 6 mph

The wind doesn't look bad at all!

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2016, 10:55 AM
The wind doesn't look bad at all!

It was worse for the UCA game. Cold and wet for this one, wind won't be at issue.

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2016, 11:05 AM
Game now at 11 am

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19900&ATCLID=210574087

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 11:09 AM
Game now at 11 am

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19900&ATCLID=210574087

Makes sense

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2016, 11:12 AM
never mind, old post from last year. People are just wishing

DirtyDukes
December 2nd, 2016, 11:14 AM
the rain should benefit Sammy, as Chitty's secondary will be slipping and sliding with every juke move Sammy's WRs give them.

http://i.imgur.com/0mw1I8e.gif

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 11:16 AM

Actually it was intended to be a discussion between Chatty fans and Shsu supporters. But as always, Buffalo and Wabbit fans make everything about them. "Look at us! Look at us! damn you!..Look at us!!"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 11:21 AM
Actually it was intended to be a discussion between Chatty fans and Shsu supporters. But as always, Buffalo and Wabbit fans make everything about them. "Look at us! Look at us! damn you!..Look at us!!"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Those wascally wabbits!

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 11:22 AM

Right, as the Sam Seagulls haven't **** all over other threads not involving their team

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 11:23 AM
"Hey!..wtf is goin' ahn eere eh? Why is no one talkin' a-bote aar teams for five minutes at least eh?"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 11:26 AM
Right, as the Sam Seagulls haven't **** all over other threads not involving their team

The jealousy runs deep in you my young padawan!

Thumper 76
December 2nd, 2016, 11:27 AM
You're gunna hurt their feelings you know....

JSUSoutherner
December 2nd, 2016, 11:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM&app=desktop

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 11:30 AM
You're gunna hurt their feelings you know....

It's ok, I will make sure MK and the other Bearkats all get sensitivity training for offending you and hurting your PC board. lol

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM&app=desktop

I am glad someone remembers this damn movie! I posted this quote a few weeks back and got nothing but crickets!

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 11:36 AM
The jealousy runs deep in you my young padawan!

Far from it my downtown Houston cohort

however, the Sam butthurt cup runneth over

TheRevSFA
December 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
"We don't get enough respect on AGS...Mickey mouse club boo hoo hee boo"

Thumper 76
December 2nd, 2016, 11:42 AM
Seriously. Should send them to Chatty to use their tears to fight the wildfires.

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 11:45 AM

Don't you dare disrespect the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!! We are going to run over Chatty like that mob boss mickey runs over stinky pete!

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously. Should send them to Chatty to use their tears to fight the wildfires.

nah, that won't help

IBleedYellow
December 2nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/chattanooga-mocs-fcs-playoffs-fire-department-rain-sam-houston-state-video

That's one way to do it, Chatty.

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2016, 01:56 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/chattanooga-mocs-fcs-playoffs-fire-department-rain-sam-houston-state-video

That's one way to do it, Chatty.

Isn't most the state on fire? Priorities I guess.

longtimemocfan
December 2nd, 2016, 02:27 PM

The reason most Chattanooga posters have quit posting in this thread. Heck even Chattown hasn't posted in a while.

TheEagleSHSU
December 2nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
The reason most Chattanooga posters have quit posting in this thread. Heck even Chattown hasn't posted in a while.

Laughable!

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
They lost about 700 structures on Monday. I have some friends/acquaintences there that have lost everything. Fortunately (if you can say that), many of the 700 structures were secondary homes....!

Deer stands don't count as secondary homes.

Bison56
December 2nd, 2016, 02:42 PM

http://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine/images/962778/original.gif?1477401035 (https://gifmagazine.net/post_images/967252)

longtimemocfan
December 2nd, 2016, 03:36 PM
http://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine/images/962778/original.gif?1477401035 (https://gifmagazine.net/post_images/967252)
I knew your smoking something besides that cigar lol.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 2nd, 2016, 03:52 PM
Deer stands don't count as secondary homes.

Now thats funny!

Serpentor
December 2nd, 2016, 04:31 PM

I'm all for a return to football talk. And cookies.

So... how about them Mocs? I hear they have a decent football team!

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 07:12 PM

This one hasn't. And i'm all I care about.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 07:16 PM

Well, once your team achieves multiple years of success and still doesn't get that respect we shall see how you wabbits it's feel about it.

As it stands now, you guys are like the 3rd or fourth in the pecking order of your conference and barely anyone even knows who you are or that you have a team.

So expecting everyone else to be as nonchalant about that issue as you is apples and oranges my wabbit fwend.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
December 2nd, 2016, 07:32 PM
Well, once your team achieves multiple years of success and still doesn't get that respect we shall see how you wan it's feel about it.

As it stands now, you guys are like the 3rd or fourth in the pecking order of your conference and barely anyone even knows who you are or that you have a team.

So expecting everyone else to be as nonchalant about that issue as you is apples and oranges my wabbit fwend.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

I'd say we get plenty of respect. Ranked in the AGS poll 59/66 weeks since 2012. I would bet that's good enough for second in the Valley and better than most anybody besides NDSU. And that was with a terrible stadium and no facilities. $120+ million later we have some of the nicest facilities in the country now and one of the nicest stadiums. We're doing alright.

milleniumkat
December 2nd, 2016, 07:35 PM
I'd say we get plenty of respect. Ranked in the AGS poll 59/66 weeks since 2012. I would bet that's good enough for second in the Valley and better than most anybody besides NDSU. And that was with a terrible stadium and no facilities. $120+ million later we have some of the nicest facilities in the country now and one of the nicest stadiums. We're doing alright.

But ain't done ****. Ain't been ****. Are we comparing stadiums? cuz i ain't the guy to do that with, i know ours is ****.

So you started talking about respect and went to facilities? Wow.

Good night. lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Milktruck74
December 2nd, 2016, 08:19 PM
Isn't most the state on fire? Priorities I guess.

Nope, all fires were out by Wednesday evening.

Sammy94
December 2nd, 2016, 08:50 PM
Nope, all fires were out by Wednesday evening.

That is great news.