Pages : 1 [2]

citdog
December 3rd, 2016, 11:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VySsvgvpjv8

70MilesFromCanada
December 3rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
Well UND has gotta like this so far.
UND 7 Rich 0 1st qtr.
Running well. Decent crowd participation.

PantherRob82
December 3rd, 2016, 06:04 PM
#8 for UND should be embarassed. Tried to deliver a shoulder shot and then got run over when it failed to take the QB down. xlolx

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 06:25 PM
​UND up 17-7 at the half...

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
UND up 24-7. Richmond is looking bad. The inability to rush is really hurting them.

dwtime
December 3rd, 2016, 07:43 PM
Wow what a BS call that was a TD.

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Richmond right back in it. Threatening to tie it up!

dwtime
December 3rd, 2016, 07:50 PM
TD Richmond, under review.

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2016, 07:51 PM
Wow Richmond has really rallied!

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 07:53 PM
Tie game!

dwtime
December 3rd, 2016, 08:03 PM
What a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 08:05 PM
Damn! Richmond is gonna win it!

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
Congrats to the Spiders!

dwtime
December 3rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
Richmond wins!!!!!!!

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 08:09 PM
Time to hit the weights...
F the Hawks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2016, 08:09 PM
Never mind someone took the joke already

Schism55
December 3rd, 2016, 08:10 PM
Well done Spiders!
Quite a collapse Hawks.

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 08:11 PM
F the Hawks!

ouch

- - - Updated - - -

unreal and great comback by the Spiders, with their #3 QB to boot........Johnson will start next September, count on it.

bostonspider
December 3rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
Great comeback, so pleased for the team. Not sure Johnson will start over Lauletta next season though.. Maybe if he takes UR to the title, lol

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Nice win for the Spiders.

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

spdram
December 3rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Great win by the Spiders, way to fight through the adversity, including the Coaching issues. Great effort by the Fighting Hawks, truly deserved to be in the playoffs good young team

70MilesFromCanada
December 3rd, 2016, 08:26 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24019&stc=1
Massive implosion at the Alerus Center today.
I think even the weight room was destroyed!

xbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxbangx

Eight Legger
December 3rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Really a phenomenal effort by our guys. Hard to believes Johnson has only started twice in his life. The kid has stones and showed them, and Wilkins' catch in the fourth quarter was insane and basically won us the game. Hats off the Hawks on a great season. Sure thought you had us there for a minute.

SDFS
December 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Congrats to the Spiders - they capitalized on UNDs mistakes. Best of luck the rest of the way. Go Spiders.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 3rd, 2016, 08:53 PM
WOW.

- - - Updated - - -

F the Hawks!

LMAO

Matt
December 3rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
HOLY ****IN **** GO SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F'N Hawks
December 3rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
F the Hawks!

Feel better? Meh.

Special teams was the difference. UND had it in hand and then ran into the punter. All downhill from that play on.

MacThor
December 3rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
Feel better? Meh.

Special teams was the difference. UND had it in hand and then ran into the punter. All downhill from that play on.
That play turned the game. Then again, we shouldn't have been punting. That spot.....oy.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 09:34 PM
Feel better? Meh.

Damn right...it's been a perfect day for the teams in North Dakota!

geaux_sioux
December 3rd, 2016, 09:55 PM
Well..... we were about to put the nail in the coffin and ran into the kicker...... then choked... and choked and choked. Nice come back Richmond.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 3rd, 2016, 10:14 PM
That play turned the game. Then again, we shouldn't have been punting. That spot.....oy.

Yep. Brutal.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 4th, 2016, 12:20 AM
We are commenting because you are throwing a temper tantrum. Anyway I think it will be an interesting game. Richmond's new QB looks good enough to give UND trouble. I have UND losing this one close.

Richmond 28
UND 24

Well done!

paward
December 4th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Not sure what the coverage assignments were but the freshman on our best receiver may have been a mistake.

cx500d
December 4th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Congrats to the Spiders - they capitalized on UNDs mistakes. Best of luck the rest of the way. Go Spiders.

This was a great game to watch. Congrats to the spiders for keeping after it. Congrats to UND as well for a good season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F'N Hawks
December 4th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Not sure what the coverage assignments were but the freshman on our best receiver may have been a mistake.

Can only hide him so much. Part of rebuilding the program, gotta play freshmen. Even true freshmen.

Wilson16
December 4th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Wow, talk about some butt hurt NDSU fans just jumping on this thread. Do I sense some anxiety coming on due to UND slowly taking over the one and only sport NDSU has over UND?? Uh oh, ...is this the end of that era? North Dakota only has so many people to go around.

I'm not extremely familiar with either team at this point but I have watched a couple games for both. Richmond seems to have a completely different roster and has flexed their muscles by showing this strong depth. Their fast pace and speed will probably be top 1-2 UND has seen this season. Although UND has put up a large amount of INTs this season I have seen them let up way more long passing TDs and other big plays to make up for it. Either way, whoever wins will get rolled by EWU. I really think UND coming around is a reality. They will be a top 4 team next season. I think this is EWUs year.

I said SLOWLY remember?

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Feel better? Meh.

I finally watched a replay of the game an have a couple questions, maybe these have been talked about here, maybe not.

The roughing the punter the punter dumb as hell but even after that, UND was toughing Richmond with the run game and it looked like Richmond was phoning it in and heading for the exits, UND was 6,7,8 yards a carry and were in field goal range and then some genius decides to run a double reverse, WTF was that? Lost about 12, took them out of field goal range and that seemed like the big changing point in the game. The roughing the punter deal was stupid, and sort of a weak call IMO but I hate kickers, but Richmond still needed to drive the length of the field to score.

UND was dominating the line of scrimmage until that reverse was called, very strange call. Also, how many passes did the UND receivers drop. I have been watching the Philly Iggles play so I am getting kind of immune to dropped passes but holy **** it seemed like there were a lot of drops.

I thought your QB played well and I was impressed with your running backs and O line. I have only seen UND play twice, once when they came to Fargo and phoned it in and the Cal Poly game at the end of 2015. Looked like two different teams. Special teams play was bad on both sides of the ball, the fumble by Richmond on a punt towards the end of the half didn't help their cause either.

Could be a tough team next year, doesn't change my opinion of UND as a whole or their fans, they are still asshats. :D

Both teams played with a lot of class I thought, almost no trash talking, guys helping each other up, a little different than the tone at the JSU/YSU game.

F'N Hawks
December 5th, 2016, 09:13 AM
I finally watched a replay of the game an have a couple questions, maybe these have been talked about here, maybe not.

The roughing the punter the punter dumb as hell but even after that, UND was toughing Richmond with the run game and it looked like Richmond was phoning it in and heading for the exits, UND was 6,7,8 yards a carry and were in field goal range and then some genius decides to run a double reverse, WTF was that? Lost about 12, took them out of field goal range and that seemed like the big changing point in the game. The roughing the punter deal was stupid, and sort of a weak call IMO but I hate kickers, but Richmond still needed to drive the length of the field to score.

UND was dominating the line of scrimmage until that reverse was called, very strange call. Also, how many passes did the UND receivers drop. I have been watching the Philly Iggles play so I am getting kind of immune to dropped passes but holy **** it seemed like there were a lot of drops.

I thought your QB played well and I was impressed with your running backs and O line. I have only seen UND play twice, once when they came to Fargo and phoned it in and the Cal Poly game at the end of 2015. Looked like two different teams. Special teams play was bad on both sides of the ball, the fumble by Richmond on a punt towards the end of the half didn't help their cause either.

Could be a tough team next year, doesn't change my opinion of UND as a whole or their fans, they are still asshats. :D

Both teams played with a lot of class I thought, almost no trash talking, guys helping each other up, a little different than the tone at the JSU/YSU game.

Will reply more later but your two points above have been asked by our fans about a thousand times in the past 24 hours. So stupid.

POD Knows
December 5th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Will reply more later but your two points above have been asked by our fans about a thousand times in the past 24 hours. So stupid.

I might check out the GDT on SS to see the feedback. It was just very strange, their D was completely gassed and the coaching staff let them off the hook.