PDA

View Full Version : 2016 chattanooga playoff thread

Pages : 1 [2]

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 07:36 AM
But he is working to become a Cock graduate. :D

No no. he's got a PHD in Cock Management.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 07:37 AM
Where is there a Mercedes plant?

isn't there one near Tuscaloosa? Seems like I pass one on my way to visit Old MK's Bama family.

Or do you work at the Water Park north of Birmingham?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Serpentor
November 23rd, 2016, 09:07 AM
Just to show others what it looks like. It extends further to the right.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23957&stc=1

What is this, a chart for ants?

IBleedYellow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:11 PM
Holy mother of God.

This thread is a day old and 26 pages on Tapatalk?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
Holy mother of God.

To be honest, I feel like it's underperforming.

walliver
November 23rd, 2016, 12:24 PM
Holy mother of God.

And Chattanooga only gets brought up every 2d or 3d page.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:07 PM
And Chattanooga only gets brought up every 2d or 3d page.

like the Train? Oh!!! the football team. Got it.

what is a "Moc"?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Nickels
November 23rd, 2016, 01:21 PM
Indian footwear

Mocs123
November 23rd, 2016, 01:25 PM
like the Train? Oh!!! the football team. Got it.

what is a "Moc"?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

We were the Chattanooga Moccasins until 1996 when we went politically correct and officially shortened it to just Mocs.

I am not sure where Moccasins came from perhaps Moccasin Bend in the Tennessee River? We had a water moccasin as a mascot in the early 1900's then a moccasin shoe in the 40-59's then in the 1960's went to chief Macanooga a Cherokee Indian. Our Mascot is now Scrappy a mockingbird (TN state bird) and named after legendary football coach Srappy Moore.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:51 PM
We were the Chattanooga Moccasins until 1996 when we went politically correct and officially shortened it to just Mocs.

I am not sure where Moccasins came from perhaps Moccasin Bend in the Tennessee River? We had a water moccasin as a mascot in the early 1900's then a moccasin shoe in the 40-59's then in the 1960's went to chief Macanooga a Cherokee Indian. Our Mascot is now Scrappy a mockingbird (TN state bird) and named after legendary football coach Srappy Moore.

Pretty surprised to see A school in Tenn give a **** about PC. So it started as a snake, then a shoe, and a Chief and now a bird? Hell you guys have earned the right to be called whatever the hell you like after all of that.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

ElCid
November 23rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
Our Mascot is now Scrappy a mockingbird (TN state bird) and named after legendary football coach Srappy Moore.

Mocking-bird. Now that is just funny for Chattanooga in light of an unnamed Moc poster. Sorry, couldn't resist.

CockyGeek
November 23rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
isn't there one near Tuscaloosa? Seems like I pass one on my way to visit Old MK's Bama family.

www.MKsavedAGS.com
There's one in Vance. There's literally nothing there but the plant and some possums.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 02:09 PM
There's one in Vance. There's literally nothing there but the plant and some possums.

Got it. Yeah just trees and highway. Then BOOM Mercedes.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

fmrbearkat
November 23rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
Pretty surprised to see A school in Tenn give a **** about PC. So it started as a snake, then a shoe, and a Chief and now a bird? Hell you guys have earned the right to be called whatever the hell you like after all of that.

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

Except quarter finalists....

FUBeAR
November 23rd, 2016, 03:40 PM

But Trains...
And, Birds Driving Trains
And, some kind of Torch-Thing as the "T" in UTC

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 04:22 PM

I work in Conyers.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Wow round 2 was a lackluster round. Chattown went into hiding and the SHSU guys almost went negative. I am wondering if Chattown realizes it's better to just not speak than spew random nonsense and then insert foot. While no jabs were taken, I think they are preparing for the later rounds.

Round 2:

Chattown: 0 (which I think can be taken as a positive)
SHSU Novembrists: 0.2

2-0 SHSU Novembrists

Let's see if Chattown is going to try to sneak a few posts on Thanksgiving while most people will be away from the board so he can mount a comeback or will the Novembrists continue to see who can carry the team for rest of team, while the rest continue to make themselves look like fools.

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Wow round 2 was a lackluster round. Chattown went into hiding and the SHSU guys almost went negative. I am wondering if Chattown realizes it's better to just not speak than spew random nonsense and then insert foot. While no jabs were taken, I think they are preparing for the later rounds.

Round 2:

2-0 SHSU Novembrists

Let's see if Chattown is going to try to sneak a few posts on Thanksgiving while most people will be away from the board so he can mount a comeback or will the Novembrists continue to see who can carry the team for rest of team, while the rest continue to make themselves look like fools.

xpopcornx

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 07:35 AM

Round 2:

2-0 SHSU Novembrists

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/c8cf8d338409a16fb35ef97a17472915.png

Happy Thanksgiving Dylan the Decemberist

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 07:37 AM
If you can't act like a fool, what's the point of the interwebz? let's don't act like you guys have worked hard to make this a serious, factual discussion board.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Southern Bison
November 24th, 2016, 09:05 AM
If you can't act like a fool, what's the point of the interwebz? let's don't act like you guys have worked hard to make this a serious, factual discussion board.

www.MKsavedAGS.com
https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1380426803ra/853114.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 11:24 AM

If I had not already set the rules, I would consider this a self TKO, but I follow my own rules. Damn since this post is worthy enough for worst post of the year.

Bucs2016
November 24th, 2016, 11:42 AM

Round 2:

2-0 SHSU Novembrists

Pass the popcorn. I heard this thread was a classic so I came over from the Wofford/CSU/Citadel one. I'm not disappointed.....

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Pass the popcorn. I heard this thread was a classic so I came over from the Wofford/CSU/Citadel one. I'm not disappointed.....

I have to remain as neutral as possible on this, but sometimes it is too hard.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I have to remain as neutral as possible on this, but sometimes it is too hard.

That's what she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 03:02 PM

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r202/plnwtf/cid_402989DA57914CF9BA6620953933D3C1SamHP.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/plnwtf/media/cid_402989DA57914CF9BA6620953933D3C1SamHP.jpg.html )

chattownmocs
November 24th, 2016, 03:28 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18128393/weber-state-wildcats-supporting-chattanooga-community-wake-school-bus-tragedy

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
If I had not already set the rules, I would consider this a self TKO, but I follow my own rules. Damn since this post is worthy enough for worst post of the year.

What exactly is false? y'all bounce around off of each other ganging up and talking smack to people from the safety of yalls keyboards then lose your damn minds when someone puts out the old middle fingers. Lol.

facts are facts. Anytime someone makes a serious post regarding their team or opinions that you disagree with, y'all fly in like a bunch of Dress wearing piranhas.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 03:55 PM
old Dylan has been working his whittle heart out trying to discredit me in anyway he can (as if I needed his help) to make up for his lack of anything on here. you are weak as a blade of grass. Just know from here on out I'm not responding to anything you post because I'm tired of carrying you around. Make your own way in this world and stop swinging off my balls for attention.

No one knows you bro.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 03:59 PM
old Dylan has been working his whittle heart out trying to discredit me in anyway he can (as if I needed his help) to make up for his lack of anything on here. you are weak as a blade of grass. Just know from here on out I'm not responding to anything you post because I'm tired of carrying you around. Make your own way in this world and stop swinging off my balls for attention.

No one knows you bro.

Dude. You discredit yourself. That was a nice try though.xlolx

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 04:01 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18128393/weber-state-wildcats-supporting-chattanooga-community-wake-school-bus-tragedy
Such a terrible crash. Very nice gesture by the Wildcats.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Dude. You discredit yourself. That was a nice try though.xlolx

Exactly my point!! I like to have fun. this little bitch keeps popping off like this is some kind of serious political forum. Lol. Too funny. he sees himself as sort of the interweb police. Lol. I bet he liked being the hall monitor in middle school. Prolly still is.

And reading ain't yalls strength either, I said the very same thing in my own post ****wadd.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Exactly my point!! I like to have fun. this little bitch keeps popping off like this is some kind of serious political forum. Lol. Too funny. he sees himself as sort of the interweb police. Lol. I bet he liked being the hall monitor in middle school. Prolly still is.

And reading ain't yalls strength either, I said the very same thing in my own post ****wadd.

:D

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:20 PM
:D

You betcha! see? How y'all roll? Yet y'all claim to be so intellectual and offended that someone would smack talk on talks holy site.

**** YALL! Lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:28 PM
You betcha! see? How y'all roll? Yet y'all claim to be so intellectual and offended that someone would smack talk on talks holy site.

**** YALL! Lol.

xthumbsupx

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 04:37 PM

No one knows you bro.

I'd beg to differ but continue to let your inability and lack of intelligence to be the reason why you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

I carry my own weight and continue to believe that what you are doing is a noble cause, you just end up making yourself look like an idiot.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM

If I was still in middle school, it would be for teaching, but i hate teenagers so I would never work there.

milleniumkat
November 25th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I'd beg to differ but continue to let your inability and lack of intelligence to be the reason why you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

I carry my own weight and continue to believe that what you are doing is a noble cause, you just end up making yourself look like an idiot.

Do you even know what "foot in mouth" means?? Lol. you can't just use phrases you heard gram gram use. Your not carrying your own weight. you lurk around in threads that have zero to do with your squad just to quote me to make yourself relevant or maybe to pick up a few "attaboys" from the other AGS cult members.

How many bison threads have I bounced on to find your posts? Face it, you can't get enough of me.

you are sad. at least I can admit I'm a douche bag, you're still trying to find yourself as a person. Good luck.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Well the 3rd round disappointed greatly. Once again, chattown wisely avoided posting leaving him in a solid position, while milleniumkat once again proved that he cannot get out of his own way. His failure to realize he is like the one freshman at a party who tries to keep up with the seasoned vets by matching them drink for drink, but utterly fails to do so, passes out, and then everyone is laughing at him for his own shortcomings. Let us hope for an all out slug fest in round 4.

Round 3

Chattown: 0 (Keep it up since SHSU Novembrists wont get out of their own way)
SHSU Novembrists: -.8

SHSU 2-1 after round 3

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Well the 3rd round disappointed greatly. Once again, chattown wisely avoided posting leaving him in a solid position, while milleniumkat once again proved that he cannot get out of his own way. His failure to realize he is like the one freshman at a party who tries to keep up with the seasoned vets by matching them drink for drink, but utterly fails to do so, passes out, and then everyone is laughing at him for his own shortcomings. Let us hope for an all out slug fest in round 4.

Round 3

SHSU 2-1 after round 3

This thread is so classic.

Sir....should CSU beat Wofford and end up with a match up at The Citadel...may I invite you as the guest score keep for that game thread? It will be spicy to say the least. We have to get past a very good Wofford team first so I may be badly disappointed. But if we are able to...CSU v. Citadel will take the cake for most heated playoff matchup.

JSUSoutherner
November 25th, 2016, 01:56 PM

Sir....should CSU beat Wofford and end up with a match up at The Citadel...may I invite you as the guest score keep for that game thread? It will be spicy to say the least. We have to get past a very good Wofford team first so I may be badly disappointed. But if we are able to...CSU v. Citadel will take the cake for most heated playoff matchup.

You really think a Citadel, CSU thread could beat a Chatty/ Sammy matchup?
It's only been like 5 days, we still don't know if a Sam/Chatt matchup will even happen and this thread is at 30 pages.

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2016, 02:46 PM

How would I catergorize it though? I mean, obviously CSU vs El Cid, but each group needs a "special name" that the AGS community agrees on.

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 02:52 PM
You really think a Citadel, CSU thread could beat a Chatty/ Sammy matchup?
It's only been like 5 days, we still don't know if a Sam/Chatt matchup will even happen and this thread is at 30 pages.

Oh....yes. Yes it could. In the words of the great Clayton Bigsby...."if you got hate in your heart let it out!"

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 02:56 PM
How would I catergorize it though? I mean, obviously CSU vs El Cid, but each group needs a "special name" that the AGS community agrees on.

Oh there's so many.

Baptists vs Bellhops is a clear favorite, and would be supported by Citadels traditional rival Furman as they call them Bellhops.

Ponzis vs Perverts would be one that tied to each schools biggest scandals if we really wanted to kick it off with some true emotion.

Christians vs Confederates would be OK I suppose.

I have some more vulgar suggestions but I'll save them. We might not even beat Wofford to get to that game.

citdog
November 25th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Oh there's so many.

Baptists vs Bellhops is a clear favorite, and would be supported by Citadels traditional rival Furman as they call them Bellhops.

Ponzis vs Perverts would be one that tied to each schools biggest scandals if we really wanted to kick it off with some true emotion.

Christians vs Confederates would be OK I suppose.

I have some more vulgar suggestions but I'll save them. We might not even beat Wofford to get to that game.

ladson southern wants a rivalry with someone, ANYONE, so badly. They have no history or tradition and are located 25 miles away from a place that honors history and tradition above almost all other things. It's actually very SAD...

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 04:53 PM
ladson southern wants a rivalry with someone, ANYONE, so badly. They have no history or tradition and are located 25 miles away from a place that honors history and tradition above almost all other things. It's actually very SAD...

No history. No tradition. Hmmm.

CSU was founded in 1967. SINCE THEN....CSU has played 24 years of Division 1 football and has 3 conference championships. And Citadel....since 1967...has 3 conference titles (I'm being kind. 2015 was a runner up one yall claim. UTC won it. So it's more like 2).

We have a crappy tiny stadium. Yall have one that's as nice as some FBS ones. Yall have state funding. We dont.

Yet....we are 5-5 vs Citadel. And have as many (well...more) conference rings than Citadel does the past 50 years.

I appears our tradition is OVER achieving. And Citadels....well....is the opposite.

As for a rival...it would be Liberty. But they actually beat us most times, unlike Citadel. We would need to beat Liberty much more for it to be considered a rivalry. Citadel will have to do for now.

citdog
November 25th, 2016, 05:07 PM
No history. No tradition. Hmmm.

CSU was founded in 1967. SINCE THEN....CSU has played 24 years of Division 1 football and has 3 conference championships. And Citadel....since 1967...has 3 conference titles (I'm being kind. 2015 was a runner up one yall claim. UTC won it. So it's more like 2).

We have a crappy tiny stadium. Yall have one that's as nice as some FBS ones. Yall have state funding. We dont.

Yet....we are 5-5 vs Citadel. And have as many (well...more) conference rings than Citadel does the past 50 years.

I appears our tradition is OVER achieving. And Citadels....well....is the opposite.

As for a rival...it would be Liberty. But they actually beat us most times, unlike Citadel. We would need to beat Liberty much more for it to be considered a rivalry. Citadel will have to do for now.

The little South ain't the SoCon. Not too much to brag about winning that league until the last several years. A shared Title isn't a runner up. It's a shared title. I know that you are like 21 and having attended a diploma mill you have no understanding or appreciation of history and tradition. How can you with your Upstate lineage and having gone to a school founded 102 years after the close of the late war? Y'all should try playing in a league that had WVU, VPI, ECU, Marshall, Appy, and Pig's Ass, GA to name just a few and see how y'all would have done. ladson southern also admits athletes that no SoCon school, now that Marshall, Appy, and Pig's Ass have gone, would ever admit. Your APR is atrocious. You are pretty stupid if you think the State funds football.

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 05:48 PM
The little South ain't the SoCon. Not too much to brag about winning that league until the last several years. A shared Title isn't a runner up. It's a shared title. I know that you are like 21 and having attended a diploma mill you have no understanding or appreciation of history and tradition. How can you with your Upstate lineage and having gone to a school founded 102 years after the close of the late war? Y'all should try playing in a league that had WVU, VPI, ECU, Marshall, Appy, and Pig's Ass, GA to name just a few and see how y'all would have done. ladson southern also admits athletes that no SoCon school, now that Marshall, Appy, and Pig's Ass have gone, would ever admit. Your APR is atrocious. You are pretty stupid if you think the State funds football.

I don't even know where to start with this hot mess. You brag about playing in a conference due to the teams it USED to have (and lost in the 1930s)? Um...ok.

The last 3 years the Big South has been just as good as the SoCon. Since its founding as a football conference in 2002...The Citadel would've won the Big South how many times? MAYBE 1??? Maybe?

As for the DNA lineage and Civil War talk....I'm not a redneck who still thinks it's 1861 so I'll just take a big yawn on all that until you're done ranting.

JSUSoutherner
November 25th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Which one is Pig's Ass? xlolx State or Southern?

Schism55
November 25th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Damn man, is the sky blue in your world?
That may be true for your school, but it is clearly not for your football team.
4 conference titles in 111 season? 60 games under .500 all time? That's not tradition, that's mediocrity at best.

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 06:23 PM
4 conference titles in 111 season? 60 games under .500 all time? That's not tradition, that's mediocrity at best.

Hey man. When he and some other Citadel folks talk "history and tradition" they aren't talking football. They're talking 1861 and rebel flags.

As for football....they are less successful in D1 now than the following teams in their own state: Furman. Wofford. Coastal. Arguably CSU now. CSU has played football for 25 years. Coastal for 13. Both have met or surpassed Citadels gridiron success in FCS. Wofford has played D1 for about 25 years I think. They too have surpassed Citadel. Furman of course always was better and even won a National Championship.

JSUSoutherner
November 25th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Hey man. When he and some other Citadel folks talk "history and tradition" they aren't talking football. They're talking 1861 and rebel flags.

As for football....they are less successful in D1 now than the following teams in their own state: Furman. Wofford. Coastal. Arguably CSU now. CSU has played football for 25 years. Coastal for 13. Both have met or surpassed Citadels gridiron success in FCS. Wofford has played D1 for about 25 years I think. They too have surpassed Citadel. Furman of course always was better and even won a National Championship.
Oh my... this is gonna be good.

Schism55
November 25th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Oh my... this is gonna be good.
He's not wrong :D

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Citadel history and tradition aside from rebel flags, hazing 18 year olds and dreams of 1861.....

FCS/D1 records:
3 wins 16 losses to Wofford
36 wins 58 losses to Furman
5 wins 5 losses to Ladson Southern...err...CSU
1 win 1 loss to Coastal

In fact....The Citadel only has a winning record vs 2 D1 opponents in this state. Presbyterian who has been D1 for less than 10 years. And SC State who they lead 4 wins to 0.

So there is the history and tradition for ya.

citdog
November 25th, 2016, 07:24 PM

The sky is The Citadel Blue because Yahweh wanted to match his favorite team. When one is speaking about history and tradition it just isn't about football it is about the total package. The South Carolina Corps of Cadets dropped their studies and went out into the field in defense of our State and the City of Charleston. How many other schools, save VMI, have ever done that?

citdog
November 25th, 2016, 07:32 PM
I don't even know where to start with this hot mess. You brag about playing in a conference due to the teams it USED to have (and lost in the 1930s)? Um...ok.

The last 3 years the Big South has been just as good as the SoCon. Since its founding as a football conference in 2002...The Citadel would've won the Big South how many times? MAYBE 1??? Maybe?

As for the DNA lineage and Civil War talk....I'm not a redneck who still thinks it's 1861 so I'll just take a big yawn on all that until you're done ranting.

There you go again with the "R" word. I'll bet you you use the other one too.

What was the little South's record against the SoCon THIS year?

Left in the 30's? Not even close. When looking at records it is important to remember WHO one had to play.

A YAWN on your heritage? Probably doesn't matter to one who has nothing in that to be proud of.

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 07:53 PM
The sky is The Citadel Blue because Yahweh wanted to match his favorite team. When one is speaking about history and tradition it just isn't about football it is about the total package. The South Carolina Corps of Cadets dropped their studies and went out into the field in defense of our State and the City of Charleston (AND SLAVERY). How many other schools, save VMI, have ever done that?

Almost every school sent students to war. Especially WW2 and prior. Ever wonder how Army won national titles in the early 40s? Oh and I fixed your post for ya^^^

citdog
November 25th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Almost every school sent students to war. Especially WW2 and prior. Ever wonder how Army won national titles in the early 40s? Oh and I fixed your post for ya^^^

If you would like to debate the Late Unpleasantness Betwixt the States I will be glad to do so on the poli board. Go start a thread. I made a promise to a certain Grizzly Bear that I would not do so on the FCS Discussion Board and will not allow you to draw me into it here.

Bucs2016
November 25th, 2016, 09:08 PM
If you would like to debate the Late Unpleasantness Betwixt the States I will be glad to do so on the poli board. Go start a thread. I made a promise to a certain Grizzly Bear that I would not do so on the FCS Discussion Board and will not allow you to draw me into it here.

Ah ok. I'll respect that. I don't care to discuss it. 150 years ago. But I'll respect keeping it off the football forum.

chattownmocs
November 26th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Wow. We didn't even execute and still won 45-14. Missed all of our deep throws, didn't protect our QB. Defensively we weren't very smart. I don't want to sound smarter than Coach Huesman or Braithwaite but, if their gameplan is to immediately get rid of the ball because they fear our pass rush, why are we blitzing? Conterintuitive, we could not possible get there as fast as they were throwing it. That was a head scratcher. Solid performance other than those few things. The strategy of kicking short and letting them start at the 35 every time might need another thought too.

Overall, the big Sky got exposed. Sam Houston state is next.

TheKingpin28
November 26th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Taking this thread and moving it over to the other one.

chattownmocs
November 27th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Taking this thread and moving it over to the other one.

Stfu

TheKingpin28
November 27th, 2016, 01:54 AM
Stfu

No points awarded as it has been moved elsewhere. Keep up with the rules.

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 02:12 AM
No points awarded as it has been moved elsewhere. Keep up with the rules.
I vote this thread now counts double damage because of stubbornness. :D

The Yo Show
November 27th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Well, its happening Chatty vs Sam!

CockyGeek
November 27th, 2016, 09:10 AM
If the two extremes of these fan bases meet, it creates a black hole.

TheKingpin28
November 27th, 2016, 12:04 PM
I vote this thread now counts double damage because of stubbornness. :D

What kind of a ref would I be if I allowed other teams to get biased towards? (IE: Michigan v Ohio State, SDSU v ISUr, ISUr v UCA, etc...)

xflaggedx

milleniumkat
November 27th, 2016, 01:15 PM

Round 3

SHSU 2-1 after round 3

The seasoned vets? hahahah. You mean like old WW2 veterans trying to use the internet maybe.
Notice how many posts you mention me on a daily basis and how may random threads that have nothing to do with your team you follow me like a little puppy? You can deny it all you want, but everyone sees you trying so hard to write me off, but you can't stop talking about me. It's love for sure.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 27th, 2016, 01:22 PM
i guess talking in circles, contradicting yourselves and 4-6 guys sharing the same brain and pumping each other's posts makes you "veterans" i suppose. But in your case i'm not sure you really understand the sport we are discussing. You understand how to read pie charts and graphs of stats, but i think your gram gram still has to explain penalties, change of possessions etc to you

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 27th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Not enough action of interest on your own teams threads eh? I guess 200 pages of Go Bizen would get old after a bit.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 27th, 2016, 02:00 PM
and furthermore, i'm not sure what the point of your wussy little game is (that no one but you seems to give a ****e about btw). Is it to try to start a battle with some Chatty fans? Why?

Why would you be keeping track of me since i'm so unworthy? hmmmm?

And besides, shsu fans have no interest in talking smack. The only reason we do so is to defend our program from Bison and JSU fans on here. And yes i know AGS does not reflect the greater scope of bison and Cock fans but my experience with both has not been positive.

It started with Bison fans screaming in the face of my wife in Frisco then screaming for security when they realized her husband was nearby and rapidly making his way in their direction...then moved to JSU fans taking to twitter in 2014 and sending PJ hall obscene, insulting tweets that involved their Fat Arse DL with bare gut who turned out to be a total loser to them screaming "Get your monkey arse off the field" to one of our injured players in the 3rd qtr.

So those are the only two fan bases i get a kick out of mouthing off too.

I got nothing but respect for Chattanooga. Been wanting to play them for several years. Was hoping we could get a home and home cuz i enjoyed their town the last time i was there.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 02:24 PM
and furthermore, i'm not sure what the point of your wussy little game is (that no one but you seems to give a ****e about btw). Is it to try to start a battle with some Chatty fans? Why?

And besides, shsu fans have no interest in talking smack. The only reason we do so is to defend our program from Bison and JSU fans on here. And yes i know AGS does not reflect the greater scope of bison and Cock fans but my experience with both has not been positive.

It started with Bison fans screaming in the face of my wife in Frisco then screaming for security when they realized her husband was nearby and rapidly making his way in their direction...then moved to JSU fans taking to twitter in 2014 and sending PJ hall obscene, insulting tweets that involved their Fat Arse DL with bare gut who turned out to be a total loser to them screaming "Get your monkey arse off the field" to one of our injured players in the 3rd qtr.

I got nothing but respect for Chattanooga. Been wanting to play them for several years. Was hoping we could get a home and home cuz i enjoyed their town the last time i was there.

I don't recall anyone giving PJ Hall grief on Twitter. He's pretty good friends with most of our team. I see him, Eli, and Barge tweeting each other all the time.

Houndawg
November 27th, 2016, 09:14 PM

They're pretty weak sauce - they don't drink with opposing fans even when the opposing fans are offering Buffalo Trace.xboringx

Bison56
November 28th, 2016, 11:34 AM

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/tough-guy-memes/a0d66e6e61efd470c6ccd14e444be030b1fd356f0e2b33ed2e f9bbe224263506.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiNsbKQ_svQAhUK0YMKHSdTCgwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.relatably.com%2Fm%2Ftough-guy-memes&bvm=bv.139782543,d.amc&psig=AFQjCNEK8QeT1x5FuR1XQxud7_mhm5ZY_g&ust=1480440827404051)

milleniumkat
November 28th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I don't recall anyone giving PJ Hall grief on Twitter. He's pretty good friends with most of our team. I see him, Eli, and Barge tweeting each other all the time.

So if you "don't recall" it, it must Not have happened then eh? Because i saw it myself. It was brutal.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 12:02 PM
So if you "don't recall" it, it must Not have happened then eh? Because i saw it myself. It was brutal.

Must be the reason PJ is so buddy buddy with our team nowadays then. xcoffeex

milleniumkat
November 28th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Must be the reason PJ is so buddy buddy with our team nowadays then. xcoffeex

did i say it was players? if i did, then my mistake. It was fans.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Nickels
November 28th, 2016, 12:42 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bison fans are actually classier online than in person, which isn't saying much. Glad we're on the same side of the bracket this year. When we make it to Frisco we might find some opposing fans that are actually fun to party with for once. These assholes act like it's their first time off the farm.

Bison56
November 28th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Bison fans are actually classier online than in person, which isn't saying much. Glad we're on the same side of the bracket this year. When we make it to Frisco we might find some opposing fans that are actually fun to party with for once. These assholes act like it's their first time off the farm.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3204777/lmao-o.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiE_o3DrszQAhWGWCYKHTe4B4wQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsoup.com%2Fview%2F3204777%2Flm ao.html&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNHnjHax7SzMfrYueQEjEqwWeUmpsw&ust=1480453848642547)

The Pud
November 28th, 2016, 03:12 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3204777/lmao-o.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiE_o3DrszQAhWGWCYKHTe4B4wQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsoup.com%2Fview%2F3204777%2Flm ao.html&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNHnjHax7SzMfrYueQEjEqwWeUmpsw&ust=1480453848642547)

seems like the truth hurts. :D

Bison56
November 28th, 2016, 03:13 PM
seems like the truth hurts. :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/K0dM34TGaMkcE/giphy.gif

The Pud
November 28th, 2016, 03:14 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/K0dM34TGaMkcE/giphy.gif

seems someone is a wee bit upset.

Bison56
November 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
seems someone is a wee bit upset.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/395b8d8fadcabf8781c50fd7a2e5f60e/tumblr_inline_nlcgd0KO9p1se9em3.gif (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwim3YKor8zQAhUNySYKHQHZDHsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Frelata ble-jim&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNHnjHax7SzMfrYueQEjEqwWeUmpsw&ust=1480453848642547)

UNIFanSince1983
November 28th, 2016, 03:17 PM
I have actually never had issues with any Bizon fans in person. Seems to me like a case of:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cd/cd1d8701698bb491cef51324437efb58847a3dfde23fbe1522 67200b771b61d4.jpg

The Pud
November 28th, 2016, 03:26 PM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/395b8d8fadcabf8781c50fd7a2e5f60e/tumblr_inline_nlcgd0KO9p1se9em3.gif (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwim3YKor8zQAhUNySYKHQHZDHsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Frelata ble-jim&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNHnjHax7SzMfrYueQEjEqwWeUmpsw&ust=1480453848642547)

Oh, and he is a nerd that likes sci-fi and knows how to attached gif files on message board. yaaay!

Bison56
November 28th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Oh, and he is a nerd that likes sci-fi and knows how to attached gif files on message board. yaaay!

https://media.tenor.co/images/44e965e76e6e80981c716880981c6eb9/raw (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiGkv_8tszQAhXr34MKHe9HDbIQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tenor.co%2Fview%2Fthink-youre-jealous-just-smile-gif-3855507&bvm=bv.139782543,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNEJ5u8ZQ0LK7EBwyu2-NokuI_n7xg&ust=1480456008742392)

BisonTru
November 30th, 2016, 12:13 PM
I have actually never had issues with any Bizon fans in person. Seems to me like a case of:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/cd/cd1d8701698bb491cef51324437efb58847a3dfde23fbe1522 67200b771b61d4.jpg

I think it's more when you can't talk smack about their team talk smack about their fans. The SHSU guys have real big issues with JSU and NDSU fans only. I wonder why? I was down there both championships that Sammy came and I had a good time with the BearKat fans. Most didn't stick around after the game, which being two hours away is understandable.

I will say more SHSU fans stuck around in Frisco than Iowa fans stuck around in Iowa City after our win down there.

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 02:28 PM

Pretty much this. I've wandered through the Bison tailgate in my SDSU gear before a game that wasn't a Marker game and the worst thing that happened was some ladies stopped me for a picture. OH THE HUMANITY!

Now if I can't get down to Brookings I just swing by and hang out. But I'm not shocked that SHSU fans have a hard time getting along with people.....

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

CockyGeek
November 30th, 2016, 03:30 PM
I only met extremely nice people in Frisco. A handful of assholes on the internet had me thinking NDSU was a cartel.

fmrbearkat
November 30th, 2016, 05:54 PM
I only met extremely nice people in Frisco. A handful of assholes on the internet had me thinking NDSU was a cartel.

I had nothing but positive in person experiences everywhere I've travelled not in Louisiana or Washington. I've yet to get to go to Fargo but in the case we get past Chatty, I'm skipping Virginia so I can go to Fargo this year.

With a new baby at the house and an on call job I gotta pick and choose travel to keep my wife and co worker happy that will be covering for me.

Southern Bison
November 30th, 2016, 06:08 PM

Your lazy whiny ass didn't even come by to introduce yourself to the Southern Bison last weekend before or after your team got beat. I sat on the 50 of the visitor's side waiting for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk