PDA

View Full Version : Illinois State vs. Central Arkansas (winner @Eastern Washington)

Pages : 1 [2]

BEAR
November 26th, 2016, 07:28 PM
This could be interesting. We are in a similar boat. There's one guy in particular that jut gave like 60-70mil for a building with his name on it that LOVES the football team.
Let's say it's in Richmond.. How do yall travel? We travel fairly poorly.

We travel pretty poorly too. We might have a hundred at the EWU game. Injuries in this game might make all this next round game pay talk moot. Not good for us.

taper
November 26th, 2016, 08:06 PM
If--HUGE if--both the spiders and UCA win next week, where is the quarterfinal game? Bidding war?

Note: i did not read this thread

If both teams are unseeded in any game it goes to the highest bid. You can't change the bids submitted before the selection show. Georgia Southern messed that up awhile back.

tomq04
November 26th, 2016, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure we are Sammy on steroids, but we are #2 for a reason, and this fans thinks that this is the best team we have ever fielded, including 2010 championship team. These kids can just play on both sides of the ball. I've not been excited about our defense since 2010.

cx500d
November 28th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I'll eat crow (or redbird) on this guess. UCA was kind of in the same boat as SHSU, although they did play two known OOC teams. However, its looking like maybe the Southland is legit. I think EWU will win as they seem somewhat similar to SHSU and UCA had nothing for that. However, this game was close to the end, and a couple stupid plays determined the ending. Got to hand it to UCA for finishing hard.

Yes we will see where the southland Conf stacks up with this game: a 6-5 mvfc team vs a 9-2 southland team....

My money is on the Redbirds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytripper
November 28th, 2016, 08:51 PM
I'll eat crow (or redbird) on this guess. UCA was kind of in the same boat as SHSU, although they did play two known OOC teams. However, its looking like maybe the Southland is legit. I think EWU will win as they seem somewhat similar to SHSU and UCA had nothing for that. However, this game was close to the end, and a couple stupid plays determined the ending. Got to hand it to UCA for finishing hard.

Respect. Rare on this board to admit they were wrong. Thanks. Hope we can continue to prove everybody wrong.