PDA

View Full Version : Selection Sunday 2016

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

RootinFerDukes
November 21st, 2016, 09:20 AM
I'm surprised that so many games are playing simultaneously, such as most of them starting at 2pm EST. In past years, they seemed to have staggered them throughout the day in order to improve the chances a viewer watches multiple games all day long, thus increasing their advertisement exposure and revenue.

When all games are playing at once, fewer of them will be watched by a smaller audience.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 21st, 2016, 09:24 AM
Since original post cited 3 objective ranking systems: Massey, Sagarin, and SRS. UNH was ranked 38, 38, and 30. The notion of beating 3 top 25 teams is puzzling .. I think only Maine was top 25, and since fell way off. I don't see any other Win anywhere near Top 25. You got some help.

IIRC, W&M and Stony Brook were Top 25 when UNH beat them. With a CAA record of 6-2 they tied for second. In reality they are the fourth best team in the CAA. Arguably, in contention for third now with the injuries Richmond has endured.

UNH was up 22-0 against Albany when their #1 RB went down and underwent the concussion protocol. They only add a field goal in the next two plus quarters. That RB is cleared and returns with 169 yards rushing in UNH's victory over Maine in Orono. Albany lost to Maine in Orono. UNH beat Stony Brook 43-14 at home, Albany beat Stony Brook 13-6 at home. Body of work.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 21st, 2016, 09:25 AM
"First, second and quarterfinal-round games broadcast on ESPN3 may start no earlier than 1 p.m. local time," the NCAA pre-championship manual states. "Preferred game times will be taken into strong consideration; however, finalized game times will ultimately be determined by ESPN in consultation with the NCAA."

So yes.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2016/11/round-1-of-2017-fcs-playoffs-lehigh-vs.html

Well then Lehigh has a decision to make moving forward. Since it's in writing, either they'll never host or be a seed or they'll get lights. I'm interested to see how they respond.....

Gangtackle11
November 21st, 2016, 09:32 AM
Why hasn't Lehigh installed lighting? Patriot League schools don't appear to be hurting for money. As others have pointed out too, it is possible to bring in temporary lighting trucks. They shouldn't keep making excuses and actually commit to their programs.

The Patriot is between a rock & a hard place with football. They have gone to schollies, but still have a no schollie league mindset. That is why they schedule IVY & 40 schollie NEC schools more often than not.

There is always a season that Colgate, Lehigh, or Fordham make a little a noise, but recently it's not that often sans Colgate catching UNH & JMU.

They also have stringent academic requirements that prohibit them from a lot of student-athletes that can go to a lot of other FCS schools.

Going to schollies has essentially confused their identity IMHO. They are a nice high academic/athletic conference that doesn't appear to want to break out to the big ocean of the entire FCS.

FCS football for many schools back east is prioritized behind academics. Not all, but a lot which makes it hard to compete against the big state universities playing FCS football in other parts of the country where the academic requirements are less stringent.

Professor Chaos
November 21st, 2016, 09:33 AM
"First, second and quarterfinal-round games broadcast on ESPN3 may start no earlier than 1 p.m. local time," the NCAA pre-championship manual states. "Preferred game times will be taken into strong consideration; however, finalized game times will ultimately be determined by ESPN in consultation with the NCAA."

So yes.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2016/11/round-1-of-2017-fcs-playoffs-lehigh-vs.html
Thanks.

Well I agree that's dumb for ESPN3 games. Not sure why they should care all that much if the host institution wants a noon local time kickoff. Only reason I can think of is if they have a Pacific time team playing an eastern time team and the ET team want's to kick off at noon ET or something like that. Still, there would be smarter ways to write that rule if that was the case.

In any case, I'm fairly sure (as long as you abide by their new 1PM local time or later rule) that ESPN hardly ever interferes for an ESPN3 game when the host institution sets the kickoff time. Every year NDSU has made the playoffs their first and second round home games have kicked off at 2:30PM CT which is the norm for all home regular season games at NDSU with the exception of homecoming (or the FCS Kickoff game this year).

CHIP72
November 21st, 2016, 09:44 AM
Why hasn't Lehigh installed lighting? Patriot League schools don't appear to be hurting for money. As others have pointed out too, it is possible to bring in temporary lighting trucks. They shouldn't keep making excuses and actually commit to their programs.

I explained why WAY back (probably 25 pages ago) in this thread, but it comes back to Goodman Stadium's setting. It is surrounded by grass fields on three sides, and probably 95% of the fans, if not even higher, access the stadium through one of those fields (and that walk isn't short; we're probably talking about at least 200 yards). If Lehigh were to play games that are played at any point when it wasn't daytime, those fields would need to be lit, along with the stadium.

BTW, after the selection committee's decision to send Lehigh on the road for their first round playoff game, I advocate for Lehigh to install lights at Goodman Stadium.

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2016, 09:53 AM
Here is Massey's look at the bracket

http://www.masseyratings.com/tourn.php?t=826

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2016, 09:53 AM
I'm surprised that so many games are playing simultaneously, such as most of them starting at 2pm EST. In past years, they seemed to have staggered them throughout the day in order to improve the chances a viewer watches multiple games all day long, thus increasing their advertisement exposure and revenue.

When all games are playing at once, fewer of them will be watched by a smaller audience.

100% agree, which is why, if I were running things, I'd make sure eight games are in seven different time windows.

Professor Chaos
November 21st, 2016, 10:02 AM
I've said it every year for the last 8 probably but if ESPN is going to send production crews to all 8 games I think it would make sense to dedicate one of their lesser networks (like ESPNEWS or ESPNU) to the FCS playoffs for about an 8 hour time window on the Saturdays of the 1st and 2nd rounds. They could switch around to different games based on what's most interesting like CBS used to do during the NCAA men's basketball tournament.

The sad thing is they'll show a crappy B1G game like Maryland vs Rutgers on those networks instead and it'll probably get better ratings than the FCS playoffs would get. I just think that would be a great way to promote the product of the FCS playoffs. Of course in that case they'd definitely be involved in spreading out the games so they'd have multiple options at any given time between 1-9PM ET.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2016, 10:05 AM
I've said it every year for the last 8 probably but if ESPN is going to send production crews to all 8 games I think it would make sense to dedicate one of their lesser networks (like ESPNEWS or ESPNU) to the FCS playoffs for about an 8 hour time window on the Saturdays of the 1st and 2nd rounds. They could switch around to different games based on what's most interesting like CBS used to do during the NCAA men's basketball tournament.

The sad thing is they'll show a crappy B1G game like Maryland vs Rutgers on those networks instead and it'll probably get better ratings than the FCS playoffs would get. I just think that would be a great way to promote the product of the FCS playoffs. Of course in that case they'd definitely be involved in spreading out the games so they'd have multiple options at any given time between 1-9PM ET.

The saddest thing is this could be done so easily, and so cheaply. It would cost less for ESPN to do this than to actually send a crew to Maryland/Rutgers, I'm fairly sure.

CHIP72
November 21st, 2016, 10:14 AM

I don't totally agree with the above, but I agree with parts of it. It makes no sense to not spread out the FCS/DI-AA playoff game start times, and starting the games no earlier than 2 PM ET eliminates a 2 hour window during which many games are typically played across all levels (i.e. people expect games to start sometime between 12 PM and 2 PM ET). I also think one or two of the games in the first round could be televised on ESPNews or maybe ESPNU (though with a full FBS/DI-A regular season slate, I can understand why they wouldn't be), and some of the second round games definitely SHOULD be televised - there are considerably fewer FBS games played in Week 14 (basically Big 12 and Sun Belt regular season games, and AAC, ACC, Big Ten, Conference USA, MAC, MWC, Pac-12, and SEC title games), in total about 18 games. Though college basketball is moving into full swing (and the first Saturday in December is usually one of the first big college hoops days on the networks), there should be some time slots available for a couple of second round FCS playoff games to be televised in addition to being streamed on ESPN3.

RootinFerDukes
November 21st, 2016, 10:15 AM
100% agree, which is why, if I were running things, I'd make sure eight games are in seven different time windows.

It's easy really. 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm start times EST. Do the same thing the following week in the second round. Stagger them from eastern most to western most host schools.

Quarterfinals, Friday game at 8pm, Saturday 12pm, 3:30pm, 7pm. East to west. Semis, whatever two time periods ESPN wants, later in the day preferred.

This isn't rocket science.

siouxfan512
November 21st, 2016, 10:24 AM
When I used to work at summer basketball camps at NDSU and UND, I was surprised that I saw it leaning against the wall over in old Memorial Stadium. I thought it would be in a trophy case. Someone could have walked in and carried it away. Or two people- the thing was pretty heavy.

The below article was in the GF Herald last year before UND and NDSU played. Gives a bit of a history on the trophy and some of the antics that went on to steal the trophy back and forth. Pretty funny stuff. Worth the quick read.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/3841719-after-years-thievery-nickel-trophy-remains-hidden-despite-saturdays-game

RootinFerDukes
November 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM
I get why the 1st round is only on ESPN3 because all four major ESPN networks have day long coverage of mainly P5 football and it's also rivalry week. There are some AAC games they are contractually obligated to play too on the lower News and U channels.

What I don't get though is why the hell can't we have games put on ESPN Classic in addition to it being on ESPN3? There is a 30 for 30 marathon going on 11/26 from 12pm to 6pm. The entire day of programming from 12pm to 12am is nothing but reruns of past programming.

Why the hell would you not put something on one of your networks. There is no way ANY FCS playoff game, let alone up to four of them, won't draw better ratings then reruns of old shows originally aired up to six years ago. Why even bother to have this channel and not make efforts to make anyone care about watching it?

Beginning with the 2nd round, the lack of TV games is especially frustrating due to the lack of FBS games that week. I think Army/Navy may be the only one. The problem is that they then pivot to focusing on P5 college basketball games, even if it's Purdue playing IUPUI.

Sam_Kats
November 21st, 2016, 10:39 AM
Certainly hard to argue with any of the top 4 seeds. Obviously, the Southland is down this year & New Mexico dropping last minute left us scrambling, only to replace it with a crappy FCS team.

Jax State's win over CCU was the determining factor, I assume for that #4 slot. Zero wins over playoff teams, a money game with LSU but a 1-pt win over a transitional FBS team perhaps looks better than Sam's slaughtering of playoff-bound UCA, who at kickoff, the committee thought was the 9th most deserving team in the nation.

Either way, pretty exciting bracket coming our way. Good stuff.

CHIP72
Beginning with the 2nd round, the lack of TV games is especially frustrating due to the lack of FBS games that week. I think Army/Navy may be the only one. The problem is that they then pivot to focusing on P5 college basketball games, even if it's Purdue playing IUPUI.

The second round coincides with most FBS conferences' championship games, so Army/Navy isn't the only game. (That game is played the following week BTW, the same week as the FCS quarterfinals.) Still, there are considerably fewer FBS games available to be televised during Week 14 (which this year falls on Saturday 12/3), so I don't think it would be that problematic for at least a couple of FCS playoff games to show up on ESPNU or ESPNews.

ChattaHatta
Unfortunately contracts are contracts and ESPN is obligated to do a lot of these minor P5 football and basketball games over FCS playoff games. I don't know why they call themselves the world-wide leader in sports when they show meaningless games over playoff games but that's the way it is.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2016, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately contracts are contracts and ESPN is obligated to do a lot of these minor P5 football and basketball games over FCS playoff games. I don't know why they call themselves the world-wide leader in sports when they show meaningless games over playoff games but that's the way it is.

For the main ESPN's I can understand, but ESPNClassic and ESPNews? I mean, they have to produce the games anyway. In theory it's another live game for which they can charge advertising.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 10:54 AM
Lol. ...walks away from the jealous drooling retard....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is there to be jealous of? We have a runner up participation trophy, too?xlolx

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 10:57 AM
Certainly hard to argue with any of the top 4 seeds. Obviously, the Southland is down this year & New Mexico dropping last minute left us scrambling, only to replace it with a crappy FCS team.

Jax State's win over CCU was the determining factor, I assume for that #4 slot. Zero wins over playoff teams, a money game with LSU but a 1-pt win over a transitional FBS team perhaps looks better than Sam's slaughtering of playoff-bound UCA, who at kickoff, the committee thought was the 9th most deserving team in the nation.

The only reason they don't have a win over a playoff bound team is because CCU isn't eligible due to the fact they are transitioning to FBS, or they likely would have been in, so that's a weak argument at best. Big props for destroying UCA like you did but we'll find out how good that was when they play ISUr. Very interested to see that game to find out if all the SHSU is as amazingly strong as they claim or if UCA wasn't all they were cracked up to be.

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 10:57 AM

The key factor was not football related, their AD was on the committee.

WrenFGun
November 21st, 2016, 11:00 AM

The key factor was that JSU had a better resume than SHSU. Whatever colored glasses you're wearing, that's the truth. Personally, The Citadel should've been above both.

Sam_Kats
November 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM
The only reason they don't have a win over a playoff bound team is because CCU isn't eligible due to the fact they are transitioning to FBS, or they likely would have been in, so that's a weak argument at best.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...I said that.

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 11:11 AM
The key factor was that JSU had a better resume than SHSU. Whatever colored glasses you're wearing, that's the truth. Personally, The Citadel should've been above both.

I agree. But I'm sure members on the committee couldn't see that resume because of the colored glasses they were wearing.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 11:11 AM

Is your tinfoil hat painted orange?

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2016, 11:12 AM

Wearing your tinfoil hat I see?

Edit: Apparently Rob beat me to it by a minute...

NDSUtk
November 21st, 2016, 11:22 AM

So yes.

That's interesting because for the quarterfinal games on the NCAA bracket, they call out that one will start at noon - but that won't be on ESPN3 apparently but rather on ESPN or ESPN2. Just strikes me as odd that they would put a requirement in for 1 PM local time only for those NOT on national TV. http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/external/gametool/brackets/football_fcs_2016.pdf

Then again, this is the NCAA we are talking about, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 11:33 AM
Wearing your tinfoil hat I see?

Edit: Apparently Rob beat me to it by a minute...

Nope but politics and money are key factors in setting up the tournament. Sorry if you think its just football.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 11:36 AM

The AD also has to rescind themselves from any discussion regarding their school.

Also, keep in mind that out of Sam's 11 wins, only 2 were over .500 teams. That's a factor.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2016, 11:41 AM
The AD also has to rescind themselves from any discussion regarding their school.

Also, keep in mind that out of Sam's 11 wins, only 2 were over .500 teams. That's a factor.

The constant conspiracy **** just makes me feel bad that we have so many dumb and gullible people out there that just go for the easiest route to an answer they want.

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 11:41 AM

I don't care where my team is I am not arguing that. If you want to think just because a member can't discuss his school it has no bearing with the rest of his buddies, I will agree to disagree with that point.

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2016, 11:45 AM
Nope but politics and money are key factors in setting up the tournament. Sorry if you think its just football.

Are you implying that the JSU AD (who was not in the room when discussing his team and their seed) had previously 'greased palms' or intimidated other committee members?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a link to the full list of the committee?

Hanca
November 21st, 2016, 11:45 AM
Don't agree that NCA&T should be in as league made decision to take TV money and not send champ. But they sure got lucky drawing UR minus starting QB,2 starting running backs and AA safety. Spiders now have lost 11 starters for year and must decide between injured transfer or true frosh walkon at QB with only one running back on roster. Think JMU or the Mocs will be major player on playoffs. Jmu has talent and coaching.

BisonTru
November 21st, 2016, 11:48 AM
Are you implying that the JSU AD (who was not in the room when discussing his team and their seed) had previously 'greased palms' or intimidated other committee members?

- - - Updated - - -

CENTRAL REGION CENTRAL REGION
Brian Hutchinson, chair
Director of Athletics
Morehead State University

Kyle Moats
Director of Athletics
Missouri State University

CENTRAL REGION EAST REGION
Greg Seitz
Director of Athletics
Jacksonville State University

Nathan Pine
Director of Athletics
College of the Holy Cross

EAST REGION EAST REGION
Marty Scarano
Director of Athletics
University of New Hampshire

Paul Schlickmann
Director of Athletics
Central Connecticut State University

SOUTH REGION SOUTH REGION
Chuck BurchDirector of Athletics
Gardner-Webb University

Richard Johnson
Director of Athletics
Wofford College

WEST REGION WEST REGION
Brad Teague
Director of Athletics
University of Central Arkansas

Jeff Tingey
Director of Athletics
Idaho State University

Redbird007
November 21st, 2016, 11:51 AM
I would like to start with the win/loss column on the stat sheet. I only watched about 10 Illinois State plays all season and haven't even watched Albany but wins and losses in most cases are the best indicator. Especially when you are looking at teams with 2 or more losses.

All about the schedule too. Take a look at the SOS of each team ALbany/ISU played and then think of what would happen if each school played the other teams schedule.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2016, 11:52 AM
I do think it is a bit odd that the OVC basically has two AD's on the committee. Not saying there is a conspiracy but the Pioneer rep should be an AD from school that isn't in another FCS conference for its other sports.

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 11:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just saying a lot of decisions that are made are non-football related. Some are made for logistics others may be made for other reasons.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 11:55 AM
I don't care where my team is I am not arguing that. If you want to think just because a member can't discuss his school it has no bearing with the rest of his buddies, I will agree to disagree with that point.

So you think the UNH guy made sure they got a home bid? Same with Brad Teague? come on man...stop with the conspiracy bull****.

CockyGeek
November 21st, 2016, 12:00 PM
If Seitz was any good at bribing, we'd be #1.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2016, 12:00 PM
The constant conspiracy **** just makes me feel bad that we have so many dumb and gullible people out there that just go for the easiest route to an answer they want.

But enough about politics.....

The fact that the OVC somehow cooked the bracket is laughable. I could maybe see that charge if they put themselves No. 1, but c'mon, SHSU clearly wasn't a slam-dunk for Top 4.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2016, 12:02 PM
If Seitz was any good at bribing, we'd be #1.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 12:03 PM
So you think the UNH guy made sure they got a home bid? Same with Brad Teague? come on man...stop with the conspiracy bull****.

Surely they don't know the bids....that would be down right being crooks if they had that info. I don't think its a conspiracy at all, I know lets just call it regionalization and we will all be good.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 12:10 PM
Surely they don't know the bids....that would be down right being crooks if they had that info. I don't think its a conspiracy at all, I know lets just call it regionalization and we will all be good.

Dude, Sam was seeded where they should have been. They were not even close to being a top 2 seed. I thought UCA win would be enough to bump them to 3, but one quality win doesn't offset 10 ****ty ones.

You can argue that Sam demolished their opposition, and they did. but, it's easy to do that when all of your games were against teams under .500 with the exception of two. Sam had a cupcake schedule and Sam fans need to understand that they scheduled themselves out of a top 2 seed.

Now, is JSU a better team than Sam? I don't think so, to be honest, but JSU has the better resume.

Sorry.

Bison56
November 21st, 2016, 12:40 PM
Sammy fans are so insecure, maybe they don't believe the Kats are that good

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 12:40 PM
Dude, Sam was seeded where they should have been. They were not even close to being a top 2 seed. I thought UCA win would be enough to bump them to 3, but one quality win doesn't offset 10 ****ty ones.

You can argue that Sam demolished their opposition, and they did. but, it's easy to do that when all of your games were against teams under .500 with the exception of two. Sam had a cupcake schedule and Sam fans need to understand that they scheduled themselves out of a top 2 seed.

Now, is JSU a better team than Sam? I don't think so, to be honest, but JSU has the better resume.

Sorry.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 12:41 PM

Sorry.

ok, sorry if you thought my comments were directed at my own team's seeding. I was directly talking about JSU and their seeding. I honestly think they should be flipped with The Citadel but that and the belief that non-football decisions are made during the selection of the tournament are my opinions.

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2016, 02:23 PM
Guys the Selection was rigged.

UNDBIZ
November 21st, 2016, 02:35 PM
All about the schedule too. Take a look at the SOS of each team ALbany/ISU played and then think of what would happen if each school played the other teams schedule.

Albany would have lost to Northwestern and SDSU, beaten EIU, ISUb, and USD, and finished 7-4? ISUr didn't exactly beat all the teams they should have.

Bison56
November 21st, 2016, 04:47 PM
Why isnt anyone in the streets protesting the committe? Get out and block some roads if you want to be heard!

BisonBacker
November 21st, 2016, 04:53 PM
Why isnt anyone in the streets protesting the committe? Get out and block some roads if you want to be heard!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/the_pics/other%20crap/monty_python_witch.jpg

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 04:58 PM

Too many Trump supporters here. We are busy at work.

flyrod
November 21st, 2016, 05:04 PM

What?!
No Riots?
No burning Stomping University Flags?
or blockades?

Well Just put up the AGS Flag and lets all have a Drink. And Enjoy its gonna be a fun few weeks comin'

MacThor
November 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM

The campuses of all snubbed schools have added safe spaces, canceled exams, and provided sidewalk chalk and play-doh to cope.

Engineer86
November 21st, 2016, 06:34 PM
To the Lehigh fans who are upset that you never host a game, isn't it because you're not winning playoff bids against the teams you're matched up against? Maybe consider bidding more?

I think most, if not all, of us agree with this. Just curious if there is a restriction on start times, but I am pretty certain a few extra $$$ would take care of that too if LU wanted to host as much as the fans want it. I will be traveling anyway, so didn't matter for me.

REALBird
November 21st, 2016, 08:29 PM
Albany would have lost to Northwestern and SDSU, beaten EIU, ISUb, and USD, and finished 7-4? ISUr didn't exactly beat all the teams they should have.

Not so sure Albany wouldn't have gone 0-5, 1-4 at best. Tell ya what, they can come to Normal next year and prove their worth. I'm OK with that.

70MilesFromCanada
November 21st, 2016, 09:33 PM
Yes, UND is bulking up in the weight room while waiting for their playoff opponent.
As part of their 3 week plan to overcome nagging injuries they are on a new diet that they borrowed from the hockey team:

ST. CLOUD, Minn.—During the past month, the UND men's hockey team learned some important lessons. "Our team and coaching staff has tried to be a little more healthy the last couple of months," captain Gage Ausmus said. "They weren't giving us bacon at breakfast. They finally gave us bacon this weekend and I think that was the difference." There will probably be a lot more bacon in the future.

And there you have it. The UND secret food: bacon, bacon, and more bacon.

dudeitsaid
November 22nd, 2016, 12:53 AM

...browsing and commenting on AGS...WATCH OUT! The boss is coming!

UNHWildcat18
November 22nd, 2016, 02:22 AM
Not so sure Albany wouldn't have gone 0-5, 1-4 at best. Tell ya what, they can come to Normal next year and prove their worth. I'm OK with that.

yes naturally every CAA team would do awful in the MVFC, like when Richmond punched you guys in the dick last year

Christiank22
November 22nd, 2016, 08:12 AM
yes naturally every CAA team would do awful in the MVFC, like when Richmond punched you guys in the dick last year
Awe yes, punched us MVFC teams right in the dick with those 38 rushing yards and 7 points... It was so devastating we didn't even get to 300 yards rushing! Only 282!

I won't even bring up the last time UNH played NDSU, what was it 52-14?

UNDBIZ
November 22nd, 2016, 08:32 AM
Awe yes, punched us MVFC teams right in the dick with those 38 rushing yards and 7 points... It was so devastating we didn't even get to 300 yards rushing! Only 282!

I won't even bring up the last time UNH played NDSU, what was it 52-14?

He was talking to an ISUr fan, who Richmond beat on the road in the playoffs last year. Just because ndsu has been better than everyone else the past 5 years doesn't mean the rest of the mvfc has been.

Christiank22
November 22nd, 2016, 08:34 AM
He was talking to an ISUr fan, who Richmond beat on the road in the playoffs last year. Just because ndsu has been better than everyone else the past 5 years doesn't mean the rest of the mvfc has been.
Obviously guy. It was all in good fun, lighten up.

Redbird007
November 22nd, 2016, 08:48 AM

Well the ISUr fan was talking about Albany and then someone brought up the entire CAA vs ISUr. Yea the MVFC doesn't win them all vs any conference but most often they do "punch the dicks" of the CAA.

Redbird007
November 22nd, 2016, 08:52 AM

We were comparing ISUr and Albany. Richmond has been solid but the entire MVFC much better than CAA. How did you like it when ISUr punched your little dick in 2014?

ST_Lawson
November 22nd, 2016, 09:15 AM
...And there you have it. The UND secret food: bacon, bacon, and more bacon.

Yes, but is your bacon on pizza?

70MilesFromCanada
November 22nd, 2016, 09:45 AM
Yes, but is your bacon on pizza?

Not sure they have Casey's breakfast pizza in Grand Forks? Otherwise I suspect it's on the lunch/dinner pizzas.

ST_Lawson
November 22nd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Not sure they have Casey's breakfast pizza in Grand Forks? Otherwise I suspect it's on the lunch/dinner pizzas.

Nope, no Casey's in Grand Forks. I believe we decided this was the reason that UND wasn't invited to the MVFC/Summit...or something like that. Looks like you guys have to drive across state lines to Crookston, or down the highway to Mayville or Hillsboro for your breakfast pizza.

UNHWildcat18
November 23rd, 2016, 01:37 AM

This guy, he gets it.

UNHWildcat18
November 23rd, 2016, 01:39 AM
Well the ISUr fan was talking about Albany and then someone brought up the entire CAA vs ISUr. Yea the MVFC doesn't win them all vs any conference but most often they do "punch the dicks" of the CAA.

Besides NDSU vs UNH, UR, and Towson, I recall a 21-18 UNH ISUR game and a 39-27 UR ISUR game. what other CAA teams are getting rolled by MVFC teams named not NDSU since 2010?

UNHWildcat18
November 23rd, 2016, 01:43 AM
We were comparing ISUr and Albany. Richmond has been solid but the entire MVFC much better than CAA. How did you like it when ISUr punched your little dick in 2014?

yeah being up 18-9 losing your starting two QBS top FCS receiver, starting running back, starting safety, starting DE all in the same game and losing by 3 in the last 5 min. we sure got punched in the dick though. You must have had the same feeling you had when you let NDSU go 75 yards in a min for the go ahead TD when you kicked it to them with a 1:50 left

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 04:18 AM
Besides NDSU vs UNH, UR, and Towson, I recall a 21-18 UNH ISUR game and a 39-27 UR ISUR game. what other CAA teams are getting rolled by MVFC teams named not NDSU since 2010?

We've gone down this road before. All recognize NDSU is a dominant team the past 5+ seasons, but there is no evidence that says the rest of the MVFC is any better or worse than the CAA. I'll leave it up to the posters from outside the CAA to defend their respective conferences honor if they so choose.

The point being time & time again that it's NDSU & the rest. The rest has played like 3 games total vs. the CAA during the Bison dynasty.

I'll go back and look for the actual games again, but I think ISUr is 1-1 with win vs. UNH & loss to Richmond are 2 games off the top that I recall. The point is there is such a small sample size that no one can argue that the MVFC is the dominant conference amongst top teams. It's perceived dominant because of NDSU. It's a rising tide floats all boats concept. NDSU has destroyed all comers. That doesn't mean ISUr, UNI, SDSU, etc. get to claim that you are dominant too.

MVFC is a strong conference for sure with 1 great team & some very good teams. I acknowledge that the MVFC may very well be the best conference, but there is little actual evidence against the CAA to say it's more than a matter of opinion or the stance of some computer ranking that also regularly puts Ivy League teams at the top of the rankings too.

The CAA lacks the great team like NDSU, but has several very good teams also.

The perceived weakness of the CAA is because of the ineptitude of the bottom teams more than the anything else. Many very good teams like the MVFC just a few more clunkers than the MVFC gives the CAA critics some shallow facts to hang their hat on.

It's easy to say the CAA is weak, but no one has a large enough sample size to back it up including MVFC teams not named Bison. They have proven to beat all comers the past 5+ seasons when it counts most and some of you from the rest of the conference touts it as it was their own legacy.

CHIP72
November 23rd, 2016, 05:10 AM

Another point to add - besides NDSU, who exactly in the MVFC has won a national title in recent years? When the CAA went through its period of dominance in the 2000s, four different CAA schools won a national title, showing the depth of quality in the league. That's three more schools than the MVFC can boast since 2000.

Kemo
November 23rd, 2016, 05:54 AM
We've gone down this road before. All recognize NDSU is a dominant team the past 5+ seasons, but there is no evidence that says the rest of the MVFC is any better or worse than the CAA. I'll leave it up to the posters from outside the CAA to defend their respective conferences honor if they so choose.

The point being time & time again that it's NDSU & the rest. The rest has played like 3 games total vs. the CAA during the Bison dynasty.

I'll go back and look for the actual games again, but I think ISUr is 1-1 with win vs. UNH & loss to Richmond are 2 games off the top that I recall. The point is there is such a small sample size that no one can argue that the MVFC is the dominant conference amongst top teams. It's perceived dominant because of NDSU. It's a rising tide floats all boats concept. NDSU has destroyed all comers. That doesn't mean ISUr, UNI, SDSU, etc. get to claim that you are dominant too.

MVFC is a strong conference for sure with 1 great team & some very good teams. I acknowledge that the MVFC may very well be the best conference, but there is little actual evidence against the CAA to say it's more than a matter of opinion or the stance of some computer ranking that also regularly puts Ivy League teams at the top of the rankings too.

The perceived weakness of the CAA is because of the ineptitude of the bottom teams more than the anything else. Many very good teams like the MVFC just a few more clunkers than the MVFC gives the CAA critics some shallow facts to hang their hat on.

It's easy to say the CAA is weak, but no one has a large enough sample size to back it up including MVFC teams not named Bison. They have proven to beat all comers the past 5+ seasons when it counts most and some of you from the rest of the conference touts it as it was their own legacy.

Sadly, regionalization has robbed us of an answer on this one.

As a SDSU fan, I would have loved to see how we match up with the top of the CAA over our 4 year (now 5 year) playoff run, but sadly we are matched up against NDSU or a Big Sky team (and then usually NDSU) every time.

At least the Jackrabbit CAA opponent drought (last game against a CAA team was a regular season match up against Delaware in 2010) is likely to come to an end as long as Nova can get by St. Francis.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:02 AM
Schedule tougher OOC, finish 11-0 and you'll get a seed.

What if we go 10-1?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:05 AM
Here is Massey's look at the bracket

http://www.masseyratings.com/tourn.php?t=826

So this said SHSU has the 4th best odds to win it all. Thank you for making our point! I love his guy!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:11 AM

ok this is funny ****! I take back what I've said about you, can we start over? This is comedy gold!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 06:18 AM

As a SDSU fan, I would have loved to see how we match up with the top of the CAA over our 4 year (now 5 year) playoff run, but sadly we are matched up against NDSU or a Big Sky team (and then usually NDSU) every time.

At least the Jackrabbit CAA opponent drought (last game against a CAA team was a regular season match up against Delaware in 2010) is likely to come to an end as long as Nova can get by St. Francis.

Yep. 1st things 1st as Nova must beat St.Francis. I've watched SDSU games vs. UNI & NDSU. Very entertaining team with some big time offensive weapons.

I think you can thank Richmond's loss for this potential matchup. A Richmond win vs. W&M most likely sends Villanova-StFU winner there & not Brookings, SD. The committee was faced with only JMU as a East 2nd round location.

I look forward to a potential trip to Brookings (logistically a nightmare to get to from Philly area), but it will wait for now as all sites are on StFU.

BTW: Quick question. What section in your stadium do u put the visiting team?

caribbeanhen
November 23rd, 2016, 06:47 AM
Yep. 1st things 1st as Nova must beat St.Francis. I've watched SDSU games vs. UNI & NDSU. Very entertaining team with some big time offensive weapons.

I think you can thank Richmond's loss for this potential matchup. A Richmond win vs. W&M most likely sends Villanova-StFU winner there & not Brookings, SD. The committee was faced with only JMU as a East 2nd round location.

I look forward to a potential trip to Brookings (logistically a nightmare to get to from Philly area), but it will wait for now as all sites are on StFU.

yea, bring on Nova vs South Dak state..... what the playoffs should be about...... don't tell me Nova fans are worried about Don't call me Francis........

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 07:20 AM
yea, bring on Nova vs South Dak state..... what the playoffs should be about...... don't tell me Nova fans are worried about Don't call me Francis........

Smart fan speak. We lost to Penn last season in Pope debacle. #Neverforget

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 07:36 AM
Smart fan speak. We lost to Penn last season in Pope debacle. #Neverforget

did you just say "Pope Debacle"? Can you elaborate?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 07:48 AM
did you just say "Pope Debacle"? Can you elaborate?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Pope visited Philadelphia last season. We played Delaware on Saturday & lost the returning Walter Payton Award winner John Robertson to injury. The Penn game was moved from Saturday to Thursday to accommodate the Pope's scheduled visit on the Saturday. City was essentially in gridlock that entire weekend.

So the combination of the loss of our stud QB
& moving up the game to Thursday resulted in a then #4 Villanova losing to Penn. It was the 1st loss to Penn since 1911. Penn went on to be a IVy co-champ, but it illuminated a disappointing 6-5 season for the Wildcats.

Coach Talley called the loss one of the worst in his coaching career with all due respect to a decent Penn team.

Mayville Bison
November 23rd, 2016, 08:08 AM
Nope, no Casey's in Grand Forks. I believe we decided this was the reason that UND wasn't invited to the MVFC/Summit...or something like that. Looks like you guys have to drive across state lines to Crookston, or down the highway to Mayville or Hillsboro for your breakfast pizza.

Unfortunately, none in Mayville....yet. It's coming soon, but the shovels haven't even hit the ice yet

CHIP72
November 23rd, 2016, 08:20 AM
Pope visited Philadelphia last season. We played Delaware on Saturday & lost the returning Walter Payton Award winner John Robertson to injury. The Penn game was moved from Saturday to Thursday to accommodate the Pope's scheduled visit on the Saturday. City was essentially in gridlock that entire weekend.

So the combination of the loss of our stud QB
& moving up the game to Thursday resulted in a then #4 Villanova losing to Penn. It was the 1st loss to Penn since 1911. Penn went on to be a IVy co-champ, but it illuminated a disappointing 6-5 season for the Wildcats.

Coach Talley called the loss one of the worst in his coaching career with all due respect to a decent Penn team.

The funny thing is, while Penn had a reasonably good team in 2015, the Quakers had even better teams a number of times over the last 20 years, in some cases teams that could have legitimately earned an FCS/DI-AA at-large playoff bid if it was available to them, and still couldn't beat Villanova in any of those seasons (though a number of the games were close and competitive).

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 08:39 AM
The funny thing is, while Penn had a reasonably good team in 2015, the Quakers had even better teams a number of times over the last 20 years, in some cases teams that could have legitimately earned an FCS/DI-AA at-large playoff bid if it was available to them, and still couldn't beat Villanova in any of those seasons (though a number of the games were close and competitive).

A buddy from HS played at Penn. They had an undefeated season one year me thinks.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 08:44 AM
A buddy from HS played at Penn. They had an undefeated season one year me thinks.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Yes, but Nova didn't play them every season. Probably 30-40 games since 1911 victory.

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 09:35 AM

How bad did Missouri State beat you guys a couple years ago. How have you guys done against the MVFC?

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2016, 09:46 AM

Oh, the rich irony of the CAA bringing up THIS argument now, after more than a decade of berating Patriot League teams for "not playing anybody" in their conference.

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 10:00 AM

124 is the visitor's section.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 10:11 AM
124 is the visitor's section.

Thanks!!

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 10:13 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
 The league is 85-59 in the NCAA FCS playoffs. Included in that overall record is a .500 or better performance against nine of the 11 conferences in has faced.
vs. Other Leagues in the Playoffs
vs. Mid-Eastern Athletic 4 0 1.000
vs. Big South 3 0 1.000
vs. Southwestern Athletic 1 0 1.000
vs. Northeast Conference 1 0 1.000
vs. Pioneer Football League 1 0 1.000
vs. Ohio Valley Conference 16 2 .889
vs. CAA Football 15 10 .600
vs. Southland Football League 8 6 .571
vs. Big Sky Conference 16 13 .552
vs. Independents 3 3 .500
vs. Intra-conference 8 8 .500
vs. Patriot League 2 3 .400
vs. Southern Conference 7 14 .333
The Power 5
 In the past six playoffs (2010-15), five leagues (Big Sky, CAA Football, Missouri Valley Football, Southern and Southland) have combined to win 104 of 126 total games. The MVFC has 37 of those wins.
Dominance By Decade
 The Missouri Valley Football Conference has recorded a 37-15 record since 2010 in the playoffs -- better than any other league. Over the last two years the MVFC is 18-8, which includes five intraconference games, meaning the league is 13-3 vs. the rest.

UNIFanSince1983
November 23rd, 2016, 10:19 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
 The league is 85-59 in the NCAA FCS playoffs. Included in that overall record is a .500 or better performance against nine of the 11 conferences in has faced.
vs. Big South 3 0 1.000
The Power 5
 In the past six playoffs (2010-15), five leagues (Big Sky, CAA Football, Missouri Valley Football, Southern and Southland) have combined to win 104 of 126 total games. The MVFC has 37 of those wins.
Dominance By Decade
 The Missouri Valley Football Conference has recorded a 37-15 record since 2010 in the playoffs -- better than any other league. Over the last two years the MVFC is 18-8, which includes five intraconference games, meaning the league is 13-3 vs. the rest.

Don't worry these guys won't let facts get in the way of their arguments.

ST_Lawson
November 23rd, 2016, 10:20 AM
Unfortunately, none in Mayville....yet. It's coming soon, but the shovels haven't even hit the ice yet

Oh, you're right. I missed the little "opening soon" bit on their listing on the Casey's website. Looks like Crookston, MN is also "opening soon", so at this point it looks like Hillsboro is the closest, although they're slowly inching their way northward.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 10:28 AM

Did you really just post this?? It was a CAA fan (UNH i believe) that brought up the conference comparison when the debate was focused on ISUr vs Albany being in the playoffs. So don't whine about comparing conference teams if your conference members bring it up. You want to throw out our best conference team when you want to compare conferences...that makes a lot of sense. The MVFC members have to battle NDSU for playoff spots and with the past playoff regionalization focus the other MVFC teams get beat by NDSU routinely in the playoffs too. As a matter of fact ISUr even lost to them in the 2014 championship game.

ysubigred
November 23rd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Did you really just post this?? It was a CAA fan (UNH i believe) that brought up the conference comparison when the debate was focused on ISUr vs Albany being the playoffs. So don't whine about comparing conference teams if your conference members bring it up. You want to throw out our best conference team when you want to compare conferences...that makes a lot of sense. The MVFC members have to battle NDSU for playoff spots and with the past playoff regionalization focus the other MVFC teams get beat by NDSU routinely in the playoffs too. As a matter of fact ISUr even lost to them in the 2014 championship game.

"IF" NDSU was in the CAA they'd probably be on a 200 game winning streak :D

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 10:43 AM

Did you really just post this?? It was a CAA fan (UNH i believe) that brought up the conference comparison when the debate was focused on ISUr vs Albany being the playoffs. So don't whine about comparing conference teams if your conference members bring it up. You want to throw out our best conference team when you want to compare conferences...that makes a lot of sense. The MVFC members have to battle NDSU for playoff spots and with the past playoff regionalization focus the other MVFC teams get beat by NDSU routinely in the playoffs too. As a matter of fact ISUr even lost to them in the 2014 championship game.

I believe it was more in response to the statement above. The assumption that the top half of the CAA would finish at the very bottom of the MVFC is absurd.
Against MVFC teams other than NDSU, the CAA has a winning record, and almost all of those games have been on the road. Small sample size, of course.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 10:56 AM

This is where it started. All talk before was about Albany/ISU's SOS, records, playing each others schedule...etc.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 11:00 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
vs. Big South 3 0 1.000
The Power 5
Dominance By Decade

What is the conference record if you extract out NDSU from the 37-15 & 18-8? The 18-8 becomes 12-8 which is solid, but nothing to fear for most top teams from the other power conferences. I don't have historical data on the 37-15 era.

You guys can make statistics look anyway you want, but that's why most who played competitive sports know stats are for losers.

I rest my case that the MVFC is currently the best conference with or without NDSU, but no one can tell me that the past 5 years wouldn't have been wide open if NDSU wasn't in the FCS.

That's the point. You are a solid conference, but no team in the rest of the country should or has ran scared of any of the teams that line up behind the Bison.

You can spin your MVFC bias anyway you want, but it's NDSU & the rest of us in the FCS for the past 5 seasons. You just have the excuse of regionalization to keep you from that reality.

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:02 AM
That statement was also in response to REALBird's quote above.

Lehigh'98
November 23rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
vs. Big South 3 0 1.000
The Power 5
Dominance By Decade

Looks like you struggle against the Patriot League!!!

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
What is the conference record if you extract out NDSU from the 37-15 & 18-8? The 18-8 becomes 12-8 which is solid, but nothing to fear for most top teams from the other power conferences. I don't have historical data on the 37-15 era.

You guys can make statistics look anyway you want, but that's why most who played competitive sports know stats are for losers.

I rest my case that the MVFC is currently the best conference with or without NDSU, but no one can tell me that the past 5 years wouldn't have been wide open if NDSU wasn't in the FCS.

That's the point. You are a solid conference, but no team in the rest of the country should or has ran scared of any of the teams that line up behind the Bison.

You can spin your MVFC bias anyway you want, but it's NDSU & the rest of us in the FCS for the past 5 seasons. You just have the excuse of regionalization to keep you from that reality.

Hell, I just posted so the SoCon can say, "we're #1".

Mayville Bison
November 23rd, 2016, 11:08 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
 The league is 63-54 in the NCAA FCS playoffs. Included in that overall record is a .500 or better performance against 7 of the 10 conferences it has faced.
vs. Big South 1 0 1.000
vs. Northeast Conference 0 0
vs. Ohio Valley Conference 15 2 .882
vs. CAA Football 11 10 .524
vs. Southland Football League 5 6 .455
vs. Big Sky Conference 14 12 .538
vs. Intra-conference 4 4 .500
vs. Patriot League 1 3 .250
vs. Southern Conference 3 14 .176
The Power 5
 In the past six playoffs (2010-15), five leagues (Big Sky, CAA Football, Missouri Valley Football, Southern and Southland) have combined to win 104 of 126 total games. The MVFC has 37 of those wins (22 of them were NDSU).
Dominance By Decade
 The Missouri Valley Football Conference has recorded a 15-10 record since 2010 in the playoffs -- better than any other league. Over the last two years the MVFC is 10-6, which includes one intraconference game, meaning the league is 9-5 vs. the rest.

Adjusted your numbers as if NDSU games didn't exist. Obviously not as impressive when you take out a 22-1 record, but still pretty impressive. However, if you look at records versus the CAA, SLC, and BSC, it went from overwhelmingly in favor of the MVFC to a toss-up. Also, it made the league look like the SoCon's bitch even more without NDSU's 4 wins.

EDIT - overwhelmingly probably not the right word

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 11:13 AM
Looks like you struggle against the Patriot League!!!

Dammit UNI.

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:14 AM
This is interesting:

Against Other Leagues
vs. Big South 3 0 1.000
The Power 5
Dominance By Decade

That is interesting.
How far back are those going? Gateway, I assume. Atlantic 10? Yankee Conference?

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 11:14 AM
Thanks!!

You might want to end up sliding closer to the SDSU fans if there aren't many of you. Body heat and wind shields in a group.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 11:17 AM

My main point was that a MVFC poster was not brining up the topic of conference comparison. REAL Birds comments was relative to playing each other's schedule.

Mattymc727
November 23rd, 2016, 11:18 AM
The MVFC fans have turned into CAA fans of 2010!!! It has begun!

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:22 AM

I knew we could do it! :)

Actually, it's more like the SoCon fans of 2007-2008, with one team the rising tide lifting all boats.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 11:24 AM

xlolx this started two years ago

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2016, 11:25 AM

And the CAA fans are turning into the Patriot League fans of 2010 xlolx

Dukie95
November 23rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
These are the same CAA/SoCon arguments we used to have a decade ago. The CAA was acknowledged as deeper, but the SoCon had ASU. I don't recall MVFC being a part of the conversation before NDSU had moved up to FCS.

When JMU last ran the table in 2008 that was a much more difficult journey than this years' was. The CAA is not nearly as strong or deep today as it was back in those days, so I remain unconvinced that the CAA is better than the MVFC even without NDSU.

UNIFanSince1983
November 23rd, 2016, 11:44 AM

So where do you get the 12-8? As was stated there were 5 games in the time that were between conference foes. So you really need to be removing wins from the 13-3 instead of from the 18-8 right?

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:00 PM
Ok. Found some historical MVFC playoff data:

2010 Playoffs
WIU 17 CCSU 10
Lehigh 14 UNI 7
NDSU 43 RMU 17
APS 42 WIU 14
NDSU 42 Montana St. 17
EWU 38 NDSU 31
Playoffs: 3-3/NDSU 2-1

2011 Playoffs
NDSU 26 JMU 14
UNI 28 Wofford 21
Montana 48 UNI 10
NDSU 24 Lehigh 0
NDSU 35 Ga. Southern 7
NDSU 17 SHSU 6
Playoffs: 5-1/NDSU 4-0

2012 Playoffs:
SDSU 58 EIU 10
ISUr 38 APS 37
NDSU 28 SDSU 3
EWU 51 ISUr 35
NDSU 14 Wofford 7
NDSU 23 Ga. Southern 20
NDSU 39 SHSU 13
Playoffs: 6-2/NDSU 4-0

2013 Playoffs:
SDSU 26 NAU 7
EWU 41 SDSU 17
NDSU 38 Furman 7
NDSU 48 CCSU 14
NDSU 52 UNH 14
NDSU 35 Towson 7

2014 Playoffs:
ISUb EKU 16
SDSU 47 Montana St. 40
UNI 44 SFA 10
ISUr 41 UNI 21
NDSU 27 SDSU 24
Chattanooga 35 ISUb 14
ISUr 59 EWU 46
NDSU 39 CCSU 32
NDSU 35 SHSU 3
ISUr 21 UNH 18
NDSU 29 ISUr 27
Playoffs: 10-4/NDSU 4-0

2015:
Montana 24 SDSU 17
UNI 53 EIU 17
WIU 24 Dayton 7
UNI 29 Portland St. 17
ISUr 36 WIU 19
NDSU 37 Montana 6
Richmond 39 ISUr 27
NDSU 23 UNI 13
NDSU 33 Richmond 7
NDSU 37 Jacksonville St. 10
Playoffs: 8-4/NDSU 4-0

Upon further review & taking in the greatest run in FCS history we have the following:

MVFC
Overall Record: 38-16
NDSU Record: 22-1
Rest of MVFC: 16-12 (good but great?)
NDSU vs. OOC: 15-1
MVFC vs. OOC: 12-8 (good but great?)
NDSU record vs. MVFC: 4-0 (so much for regionalization argument - haha)
MVFC vs. MVFC games: 5 of 48 (10.4%) - regionalization killed the MVFC haha

So FCS fans who now is letting the facts get in the way of good story?

It's the big bad Bison & the rest of us including the rest of the delusional MVFC fans!!!! Smh.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 12:02 PM
Lets look forward. Which conference will end up with the better record this year in terms of total wins? I will take the MVFC 4 vs the CAA 4.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 12:04 PM
Going to be fun when Nova has to leave the NE for once.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 12:05 PM

2010 Playoffs
WIU 17 CCSU 10
Lehigh 14 UNI 7
NDSU 43 RMU 17
APS 42 WIU 14
NDSU 42 Montana St. 17
EWU 38 NDSU 31

2011 Playoffs
NDSU 26 JMU 14
UNI 28 Wofford 21
Montana 48 UNI 10
NDSU 24 Lehigh 0
NDSU 35 Ga. Southern 7
NDSU 17 SHSU 6

2012 Playoffs:
SDSU 58 EIU 10
ISUr 38 APS 37
NDSU 28 SDSU 3
EWU 51 ISUr 35
NDSU 14 Wofford 7
NDSU 23 Ga. Southern 20
NDSU 39 SHSU 13

2013 Playoffs:
SDSU 26 NAU 7
EWU 41 SDSU 17
NDSU 38 Furman 7
NDSU 48 CCSU 14
NDSU 52 UNH 14
NDSU 35 Towson 7

2014 Playoffs:
ISUb EKU 16
SDSU 47 Montana St. 40
UNI 44 SFA 10
ISUr 41 UNI 21
NDSU 27 SDSU 24
Chattanooga 35 ISUb 14
ISUr 59 EWU 46
NDSU 39 CCSU 32
NDSU 35 SHSU 3
ISUr 21 UNH 18
NDSU 29 ISUr 27

2015:
Montana 24 SDSU 17
UNI 53 EIU 17
WIU 24 Dayton 7
UNI 29 Portland St. 17
ISUr 36 WIU 19
NDSU 37 Montana 6
Richmond 39 ISUr 27
NDSU 23 UNI 13
NDSU 33 Richmond 7

Upon further review & taking in the greatest run in FCS history we have the following:

MVFC
Overall Record: 35-13
NDSU Record: 19-1

It's the big bad Bison & the rest of us including the rest of the delusional MVFC fans!!!! Smh.

ISU lost to NDSU in championship game so there is one loss...though i would not count that as regionalization

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 12:09 PM
the rest of the delusional MVFC fans!!!! Smh.

We're not all delusional, just a few of us... each conference has them. Look at SHSU, they have enough delusional fans for 4 or 5 conferences just on one team.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:12 PM
Going to be fun when Nova has to leave the NE for once.

Facts are hurtful. I understand. BTW you would think that SDSU lost to NDSU every year reading the Jackrabbitt propaganda here. That's not true either. Looks like they lost to "lowly" BSC EWU & Montana along the way.

Just the facts Jacks fan. Just the facts.

I'm not the delusional one who thinks they have achieved something by being located near NDSU. Villanova is a solid FCS football program with a decent history like many of you in the MVFC.

We have to beat StFU 1st. Only game I care about right now. I'll be in section 124 if we win. Stop by I'll buy you a popiscle.

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 12:15 PM
Facts are hurtful. I understand. BTW you would think that SDSU lost to NDSU every year. That's not true either. Looks like they lost to "lowly" BSC EWU & Montana along the way.

We have to beat StFU 1st. Only game I care about right now.

Am I the only one that thinks "Shut the **** up" every time they see StFU?

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:15 PM
We're not all delusional, just a few of us... each conference has them. Look at SHSU, they have enough delusional fans for 4 or 5 conferences just on one team.

Good to hear.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2016, 12:23 PM

2010 Playoffs
WIU 17 CCSU 10
Lehigh 14 UNI 7

Understandably I just stopped here

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 12:27 PM
Facts are hurtful. I understand. BTW you would think that SDSU lost to NDSU every year reading the Jackrabbitt proproganda here. That's not true either. Looks like they lost to "lowly" BSC EWU & Montana along the way.

We have to beat StFU 1st. Only game I care about right now.

Yup. Lost to Montana twice and once at EWU. However starting in 2012 our second game in the playoffs will be in Fargo for the fourth time. That's 4 out of 5.

2012: 2nd round game in Fargo.
2013: 2nd round game in Cheney.
2014: 2nd round game in Fargo.
2015: Lost 1st round game, 2nd round game would have been in Fargo
2016: If they win 1st game, second game will be in.....Fargo.

Have only had one home game since entering the playoffs, only first round losses have been in Missoula, and in 6 trips to the playoffs have had 4/6 lead to having the second game in Fargo. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt there's many if any teams who get fed that sort of a schedule.

Every away playoff game that wasn't in Missoula, which I think you would agree is a tough place to play, was a win, outside of one. The loss to EWU was to a semi finalist on the red field.

Just the facts.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:38 PM
Yup. Lost to Montana twice and once at EWU. However starting in 2012 our second game in the playoffs will be in Fargo for the fourth time. That's 4 out of 5.

Have only had one home game since entering the playoffs, only first round losses have been in Missoula, and in 6 trips to the playoffs have had 4/6 lead to having the second game in Fargo. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt there's many if any teams who get fed that sort of a schedule.

Every away playoff game that wasn't in Missoula, which I think you would agree is a tough place to play, was a win, outside of one. The loss to EWU was to a semi finalist on the red field.

Just the facts.

Ok. My bad. I'll buy you 2 popsicles. I hear ya about Montana. Our NEC foe StFU got destroyed there 41-31.

Just busting the Jack arse fan. Don't get jumpy Montana fans.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 12:40 PM
Ok. My bad. I'll buy you 2 popsicles. I hear ya about Montana. Our NEC foe StFU got destroyed there 41-31.

Just busting the Jack arse fan. Don't get jumpy Montana fans.

xlolx yeah cause Montana this year is very comparable to last year or you know, all the way back in 09. Sorry you were wrong, but you keep on moving the goalposts and deflecting buddy.

Edit: It's not like one of the years we lost there they went to the Natty. That would make 3 of our losses to teams in the natty, and one semi finalist. For shame I tell you!

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
xlolx yeah cause Montana this year is very comparable to last year or you know, all the way back in 09. Sorry you were wrong, but you keep on moving the goalposts and deflecting buddy.

Edit: It's not like one of the years we lost there they went to the Natty. That would make 3 of our losses to teams in the natty, and one semi finalist. For shame I tell you!

Where did you have Montana in your preseason rankings?

The guy who hails from the same school as arguably the greatest NFL kicker of all-time is crying about goalposts moving? Mr. Viniateri won't be happy when he reads your feeble response.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:52 PM
The facts are laid out above in my post. The rest of you can believe the bs. Not here. It's NDSU and the rest of us for now.

ST_Lawson
November 23rd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Am I the only one that thinks "Shut the **** up" every time they see StFU?

You are not.

Understandably I just stopped here

Here's an extra "warm fuzzy" for you. Consider it an early Christmas present: http://www.mvc.org/football/stats/00/wiu12.htm

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 12:57 PM

2010 Playoffs
WIU 17 CCSU 10
Lehigh 14 UNI 7
NDSU 43 RMU 17
APS 42 WIU 14
NDSU 42 Montana St. 17
EWU 38 NDSU 31

2011 Playoffs
NDSU 26 JMU 14
UNI 28 Wofford 21
Montana 48 UNI 10
NDSU 24 Lehigh 0
NDSU 35 Ga. Southern 7
NDSU 17 SHSU 6

2012 Playoffs:
SDSU 58 EIU 10
ISUr 38 APS 37
NDSU 28 SDSU 3
EWU 51 ISUr 35
NDSU 14 Wofford 7
NDSU 23 Ga. Southern 20
NDSU 39 SHSU 13

2013 Playoffs:
SDSU 26 NAU 7
EWU 41 SDSU 17
NDSU 38 Furman 7
NDSU 48 CCSU 14
NDSU 52 UNH 14
NDSU 35 Towson 7

2014 Playoffs:
ISUb EKU 16
SDSU 47 Montana St. 40
UNI 44 SFA 10
ISUr 41 UNI 21
NDSU 27 SDSU 24
Chattanooga 35 ISUb 14
ISUr 59 EWU 46
NDSU 39 CCSU 32
NDSU 35 SHSU 3
ISUr 21 UNH 18
NDSU 29 ISUr 27

2015:
Montana 24 SDSU 17
UNI 53 EIU 17
WIU 24 Dayton 7
UNI 29 Portland St. 17
ISUr 36 WIU 19
NDSU 37 Montana 6
Richmond 39 ISUr 27
NDSU 23 UNI 13
NDSU 33 Richmond 7

MVFC
Overall Record: 35-13
NDSU Record: 19-1

I get 38-16, and NDSU 22-1.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 12:59 PM
I get 38-16, and NDSU 22-1.

Good catch. Missed 2010 in my addition.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:03 PM
"IF" NDSU was in the CAA they'd probably be on a 200 game winning streak :D

Imho 5 straight nattys might as well already be 200.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 01:04 PM
Where did you have Montana in your preseason rankings?

The guy who hails from the same school as arguably the greatest NFL kicker of all-time is crying about goalposts moving? Mr. Viniateri won't be happy when he reads your feeble response.

Right, cause preseason rankings are very relevant xlolx

Deflect deflect deflect, change the subject, deflect deflect deflect.

For your ragging on SDSU Nova hasn't been incredibly impressive in the playoffs in the same five year span. First round loss to the incredibly impressive Stony Brook and a loss at home to a SHSU squad that got crushed in Fargo the same year SDSU was one minute away from knocking the Bison off. SDSU has one loss in the first round in the same stretch and no losses at home.

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 01:10 PM
Good catch. Missed 2010 in my addition.

2013 should be corrected to 5-1/4-0, which makes the totals 37-15, 22-1. (Sorry, I'm a math nerd - I went to Richmond.) :)
So the non-NDSU MVFC record is 15-14.

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 01:13 PM

Just the facts.

You could always try like winning more games or something during the season. You had the perfect opportunity to end this **** this year and tripped on your dicks with those big feet again.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 01:15 PM
2013 should be corrected to 5-1/4-0, which makes the totals 37-15, 22-1. (Sorry, I'm a math nerd - I went to Ricmond.) :)
So the non-NDSU MVFC record is 15-14.

Apparently MVFC vs MVFC games only can count against MVFC teams then?

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 01:16 PM
You could always try like winning more games or something during the season. You had the perfect opportunity to end this **** this year and tripped on your dicks with those big feet again.

Yeah, I'm completely over it TBH. We will be sent there or Montana every year unless we get a top 5 seed. I will argue against somebody who tries to pretend it doesn't happen though.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 01:17 PM
Right, cause preseason rankings are very relevant xlolx

Deflect deflect deflect, change the subject, deflect deflect deflect.

For your ragging on SDSU Nova hasn't been incredibly impressive in the playoffs in the same five year span. First round loss to the incredibly impressive Stony Brook and a loss at home to a SHSU squad that got crushed in Fargo the same year SDSU was one minute away from knocking the Bison off. SDSU has one loss in the first round in the same stretch and no losses at home.

Sorry you take this all so personal. I never have come on here saying woe is me there is a school in the East that we just can't beat in December. What's it matter anyway. So you don't play NDSU in the 1st or 2nd round. You weren't beating them anytime in the last 5 seasons. You want a trophy for losing later in the bracket? Please......

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 01:19 PM
The rest of the conference is 15-14 according to my math friend from "Ricmond" xpeacex

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Sorry you take this all so personal. I never have come on here saying woe is me there is a school in the Easr that we just can't beat in December. What's it matter anyway. So you don't play NDSU in the 1st or 2nd round. You weren't beating them anytime in the last 5 seasons. You want a trophy for losing later in the bracket? Please......

You guys haven't been sent to the 5 time defending champion 4 out of five years. You don't even have a school that's comparable, and you have played different opponents every time you made the playoffs, so why the hell would you say anything about it. 3 different opponents in two appearances.

Look I'm over it. I was stomping my feet the last couple years, but I've just accepted it is what it is. It's up to SDSU to do better to get a high enough seed that it doesn't happen. You trying to set it up to look like it doesn't happen and that SDSU isn't very good in the playoffs is the dumb part. SDSU got to play one team east of the Mississippi at home once ever in the playoffs, and absolutely dump trucked them.

As for losing later in the bracket and who you lost to? Yeah, there's a difference between a team that has lost to better teams later in the bracket and one who gets bounced by teams that lose the very next game after them. For all your shooting off about MVFC fans coattail riding it's pretty impressive to be a fan of a team with a whopping two appearances since 2012 and a home playoff loss.

milleniumkat

lOl

you said "Dicks"

Muuuahahahahahahhaah

www.MKsavedAGS.com

MacThor
The rest of the conference is 15-14 according to my math friend from "Ricmond" xpeacex

Ha! My math SAT score was much higher than my reading/verbal.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I'm completely over it TBH. We will be sent there or Montana every year unless we get a top 5 seed. I will argue against somebody who tries to pretend it doesn't happen though.

What is the excuse before regionalization? We had fun celebrating in '09 in Chattanooga our FCS championship.

Did u guys have fun at yours.... wait a second.....you better run a long little thumper you are late for lunch & your mom might be getting worried.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
Lets look forward. Which conference will end up with the better record this year in terms of total wins? I will take the MVFC 4 vs the CAA 4.

I am reposting this one as the CAA seems to be ignoring?

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
What is the excuse before regionalization? We had fun celebrating in '09 in Chattanooga our FCS championship.

Did u guys have fun at yours.... wait a second.....you better run a long little thumper you are late for lunch & your mom might be getting worried.

xlolx Since that was our first year of being playoff eligible then and all, I guess that we participated in the playoffs once and choked away a win in Montana big time. So not sure what point you're making there I guess? Congrats on winning it right when NDSU and SDSU were finishing their transition?

Oh btw, to add to the "I'm not the guy whining about playing team x all the time in the playoffs" you made. No **** you aren't, you haven't played any team more than once in the playoffs going back to 2002. You need to go back to 1997 in order to find a team you have met in the playoffs more than once. Almost 20 years. xlolx Good grief.

MacThor
November 23rd, 2016, 01:36 PM
Apparently MVFC vs MVFC games only can count against MVFC teams then?

OUCH! Sorry about that. OK, I need to subtract 4 losses to NDSU, making it 15-10.
There were two other intra-league games, so that's 13-8. Pretty good.

Lehigh'98
November 23rd, 2016, 01:38 PM

Did u guys have fun at yours.... wait a second.....you better run a long little thumper you are late for lunch & your mom might be getting worried. Can either of you do us a favor and knock off NDSU if San Diego doesn't do it first?

AmsterBison
November 23rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
This is what I have for OOC playoff games:

ConferenceId
W
L
Expr1

Missouri Valley Football Conference

Southland Conference

Colonial Athletic Association

Southern Conference

Big Sky Conference

Big South Conference

Patriot League

Ohio Valley Conference

Northeast Conference

Pioneer Football Conference

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference

Take out NDSU and you get:

ConferenceId
W
L
Expr1

Southland Conference

Missouri Valley Football Conference

Southern Conference

Colonial Athletic Association

Big South Conference

Big Sky Conference

Patriot League

Ohio Valley Conference

Northeast Conference

Pioneer Football Conference

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference

Not sure what this proves though.

Note: Looks like MFVC teams have gotten to play a NEC, Pioneer, or MEAC teams only once so other conferences got those 15 wins against those three conferences.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:47 PM

how many championships has SDSU won exactly? Conference? Natty? Semis? Buehler?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 01:53 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)
How championships has SHSU won exactly?

At least SDSU has not made any runner-up shirts!xlolx

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 01:54 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Leave him alone. He's out catching Pokemon characters.

Seriously, MVFC most solid conference today. NDSU plays at a different level than all of us.

Beat them in October only has gotten your hopes up that u will do it again.

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting different results.

I give you the MVFC fans who think they are better than everyone else, but cry over their bucket of their prized cow's spilled milk mumbling it's regionalization.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 02:03 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Well 2 conference no Nattys and no semis. Oh well. What's fun about that is SHSU has been 1AA/FCS since 85 and has 7 conference titles, while SDSU has been FCS for barely ten years and has as almost 1/3 the conference titles they do. I'm sure you had similar competition to the bison to contend with during that stretch to win them though.

Oh and SHSU has made the playoffs a whopping ten times including this year since 85. Meanwhile, SDSU has only been playoff eligible since 09 and has been there 6 times. I mean, SDSU hasn't had any massively deep playoff runs either to be sure, but I sure hope in thirty plus years of playoff eligibility we have a pretty similar amount of deep runs. We probably will have made it in more than ten times though.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Leave him alone. He's out catching Pokemon characters.

Seriously, MVFC most solid conference today. NDSU plays at a different level than all of us.

Beat them in October only has gotten your hopes up that u will do it again.

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting different results.

I give you the MVFC fans who think they are better than everyone else, but cry over their bucket of their prized cow's spilled milk mumbling it's regionalization.

Yup, cause I've said all the time that the MVFC is multiple times better than any conference out there. Find those posts by me please, I'll wait.

Irony of you trying to claim SDSU hasn't been sent to NDSU over and over again, and yet using a line about doing something over and over again? Priceless. You are a real piece of work I'll give you that.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
Yup, cause I've said all the time that the MVFC is multiple times better than any conference out there. Find those posts by me please, I'll wait.

Irony of you trying to claim SDSU hasn't been sent to NDSU over and over again, and yet using a line about doing something over and over again? Priceless. You are a real piece of work I'll give you that.

I'm having some fun with you. You sell hot chocolate in that freezer u call a football field or do I need something stronger?

As tired as u are of having to defend your NDSU bracket disappointments is how tired I am of hearing you all are so great.

Like the guy who posted about us getting to play the MEAC, NEC, etc., but conveniently left out the PL after he saw Lehigh beat UNI & played the Bison tough 14--7.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 02:31 PM
I am reposting this one as the CAA seems to be ignoring?
I'm on the record that it's NDSU & the rest.

Take the rest of the MVFC and u can take out any 1 of the 4 CAA teams. That's a fair bet.
3 on 3. Might be in trouble we're pretty good in hoops!

Hambone
November 23rd, 2016, 02:35 PM
IF it helps anyone sleep at night I have SDSU playing for the chipper this year.

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 02:35 PM
I'm having some fun with you. You sell hot chocolate in that freezer u call a football field or do I need something stronger?

As tired as u are of having to defend your NDSU bracket disappointments is how tired I am of hearing you all are so great.

Like the guy who posted about us getting to play the MEAC, NEC, etc., but conveniently left out the PL after he saw Lehigh beat UNI & played the Bison tough 14--7.
Huh? Only time we played Lehigh it was 24-0. Yes they were too high.:D

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 02:36 PM

1) Yes we do.

2) I don't think the MVFC is leaps and bounds better than other conferences when it comes to the top playoff level teams. Middle and bottom are better than most middle and bottom of other conferences, but I'm not silly enough to think a top CAA or Big Sky team wouldn't still be a top team in the MVFC. Maybe a different record and maybe not if they were, but I think it's a dumb comment to make.

3) Bison fans are very good at artfully crafting arguments to their favor :D

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Huh? Only time we played Lehigh it was 24-0. Yes they were too high.:D

Right. Multi-tasking has its hazards. Doesn't pay to have regular work on this site!

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 02:45 PM
1) Yes we do.

2) I don't think the MVFC is leaps and bounds better than other conferences when it comes to the top playoff level teams. Middle and bottom are better than most middle and bottom of other conferences, but I'm not silly enough to think a top CAA or Big Sky team wouldn't still be a top team in the MVFC. Maybe a different record and maybe not if they were, but I think it's a dumb comment to make.

3) Bison fans are very good at artfully crafting arguments to their favor :D

Those arts and crafts classes come in handy. xlolx

Lehigh'98
November 23rd, 2016, 02:50 PM
Right. Multi-tasking has its hazards. Doesn't pay to have regular work on this site!

We would have put up at least 3 on them if not for Twitter!

beerkat
November 23rd, 2016, 02:53 PM
IF it helps anyone sleep at night I have SDSU playing for the chipper this year.

Your bookie will sleep like a baby tonight

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 03:46 PM

STFU Busey

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 03:52 PM
Hey, Villanova fans, get used to this chant, "**** the Wildcats", because us Bison fans get to listen to this even when the Jack are down by 24 at the half. Their fans are so imaginative that I am sure they will break this out on you. Or it will be Wuck the Fildcats because they are so awesome in Brookings at these clever sayings. Make sure you park off campus so they don't steal your wheels and other accessories from your vehicles.

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
Hey, Villanova fans, get used to this chant, "**** the Wildcats", because us Bison fans get to listen to this even when the Jack are down by 24 at the half. Their fans are so imaginative that I am sure they will break this out on you. Or it will be Wuck the Fildcats because they are so awesome in Brookings at these clever sayings. Make sure you park off campus so they don't steal your wheels and other accessories from your vehicles.

xlolxxlolxxlolx

jmudukes
November 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
One of the few FCS teams that have beaten NDSU is the last 5 years, I would be shocked to see it happen twice in a year at the hands of SDSU. That said, I hope it does so down the road would prevent JMU from taking a return trip to Fargo.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 04:15 PM
Article from SDSU beat writer about how people should quit complaining about being sent to Fargo.

SDSU earned the eighth and final seed in the 24-team tournament, but that means if the Jackrabbits and Bison – who both get a first round bye – win their second round games, they’ll square off in Fargo in the quarterfinals on Dec. 10.
I was with the Jackrabbits in the Club 71 room at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium on Sunday watching the selection show, and when it became apparent who SDSU would have to play if they beat the winner of Villanova/Saint Francis (and NDSU beats the winner of Cal Poly/San Diego) there were different reactions from different sources.....

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/college/south-dakota-state-university/2016/11/21/zimmer-quit-complaining-fcs-bracket/94176708/

Hambone
November 23rd, 2016, 04:17 PM
STFU Busey

Be nice......xthumbsupx

UNHWildcat18
November 23rd, 2016, 04:32 PM

glad I could spark another 10 pages of babbling. As this humble SDSU fan mentions it's this right here rest of MVFC vs CAA is hard to gauge because we don't play them in OOC and rarely get to in the playoffs due to the regionalization.

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 04:50 PM
Be nice......xthumbsupx

LOL, Just breaking your balls, your avatar kills me.

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 04:52 PM
Article from SDSU beat writer about how people should quit complaining about being sent to Fargo.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/college/south-dakota-state-university/2016/11/21/zimmer-quit-complaining-fcs-bracket/94176708/

Well, yea, and plus you get treated with some respect and other stuff.

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
Haha. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure now many fans will make the trek to Brookings though.

TheRevSFA
November 23rd, 2016, 05:37 PM

This coming from a fan of a school whose fans chant "Sioux suck ****" even when they aren't playing them...

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 06:01 PM
Haha. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure now many fans will make the trek to Brookings though.
Well, we don't hate you guys like we do them, so that's a rather doubtful thing to have happen TBH.

This coming from a fan of a school whose fans chant "Sioux suck ****" even when they aren't playing them...

xlolx He's in full hate SDSU playoffs mode, just let him roll.

Redbird007
November 23rd, 2016, 06:05 PM
I'm on the record that it's NDSU & the rest.

Take the rest of the MVFC and u can take out any 1 of the 4 CAA teams. That's a fair bet.
3 on 3. Might be in trouble we're pretty good in hoops!

I will put an asterisk next to the result but that is your choice. For the fun of it lets do it. Will let you know which team.

btw been friends with the Brunson family since Jalen was in elementary school. He was a role player last year for Villanova. look out for him as he assumes a leadership role as he is a winner.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:10 PM
How championships has SHSU won exactly?

At least SDSU has not made any runner-up shirts!xlolx

We just won our third conference title in five years. How many has sdsu won? Hey!?? Your a bison!!!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/6c9d1d1e2d37502802d03ebb687a03dd.jpg

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
We just won our third conference title in five years. How many has sdsu won? Hey!?? Your a bison!!!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/6c9d1d1e2d37502802d03ebb687a03dd.jpg

SHSU would have zero MVFC championships in the pst five years if they were in that conference.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM
SHSU would have zero MVFC championships in the pst five years if they were in that conference.

Lol. wow. considering the 5 time champ came out of that conference I'm guess not many other teams would have.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/7219fdcd34fc535d9b0b60518bc23882.png

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
Lol. wow. considering the 5 time champ came out of that conference I'm guess not many other teams would have.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/7219fdcd34fc535d9b0b60518bc23882.png

Exactly. It leaves me wondering why you brought up SLC championships then.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:19 PM
Exactly. It leaves me wondering why you brought up SLC championships then.

So you take no pride in your OVC titles?
and SDsU would have won zero SLC titles the last five years either. So they kinda irrelevant.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Gangtackle11
November 23rd, 2016, 06:21 PM
I will put an asterisk next to the result but that is your choice. For the fun of it lets do it. Will let you know which team.

btw been friends with the Brunson family since Jalen was in elementary school. He was a role player last year for Villanova. look out for him as he assumes a leadership role as he is a winner.

Brunson was a solid freshman starter. He's only going to get better & better.

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:24 PM
and SDsU would have won zero SLC titles the last five years either. So they kinda irrelevant.

I do. But using OVC or SLC championships to talk smack is like if NIU tried to use MAC championships to talk **** to LSU.

Its not hard to win the SLC or OVC.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:29 PM
I do. But using OVC or SLC championships to talk smack is like if NIU tried to use MAC championships to talk **** to LSU.

Its not hard to win the SLC or OVC.

Well seeing as no one else in the OVC has stepped up in many years to challenge you, id say your are 1/2 right.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 06:32 PM

We have the classiest fans in the world. Book it. Oh, and the first down chant is "Sioux suck ****, so much ****". We have been trying to change it to "hawks suck cock, so much cock", but it isn't catching on.

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 06:33 PM
Well seeing as no one else in the OVC has stepped up in many years to challenge you, id say your are 1/2 right.

That's why I don't go into threads shouting "Look at our OVC championships! We'll crush you like we crush our weak ass conference every year!"

If you swapped us with UNA they would be OVC champions. It's really not a big deal.

superman7515
November 23rd, 2016, 06:40 PM
CAA vs MVFC?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/ccdcc1de16c6de718ce8429d1db4684e/tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

Team

Win
Loss
Tie
Pct.

Indiana St. (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=1522&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Northern Iowa (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=2319&confid=59&restrictions=none)

South Dakota St. (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3011&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Southern Illinois (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3048&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Western Illinois (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3514&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Youngstown St. (OH) (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3667&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Totals

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
That's why I don't go into threads shouting "Look at our OVC championships! We'll crush you like we crush our weak ass conference every year!"

If you swapped us with UNA they would be OVC champions. It's really not a big deal.

Lol. Awesome ^^^^^

www.MKsavedAGS.com

POD Knows
November 23rd, 2016, 07:01 PM
Well, we don't hate you guys like we do them, so that's a rather doubtful thing to have happen TBH.

xlolx He's in full hate SDSU playoffs mode, just let him roll.

Oh, the play-off hate face is on big time, but I will be more relaxed when the Wildcats roll into Fargo. Hell, Cal Poly will probably smoke us.

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 07:18 PM
CAA vs MVFC?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/ccdcc1de16c6de718ce8429d1db4684e/tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

Team

Win
Loss
Tie
Pct.

Indiana St. (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=1522&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Northern Iowa (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=2319&confid=59&restrictions=none)

South Dakota St. (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3011&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Southern Illinois (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3048&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Western Illinois (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3514&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Youngstown St. (OH) (http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/d/delaware/vs_conf_opponents_records.php?teamid=3667&confid=59&restrictions=none)

Totals

I'll take Delaware's record vs the MVFC all time, regular season and playoffs for $500 Alex.

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2016, 01:22 AM
The facts are laid out above in my post. The rest of you can believe the bs. Not here. It's NDSU and the rest of us for now.

I have often compared the MVFC to Paul McCartney and Wings

Kemo
November 24th, 2016, 01:29 AM
CAA vs MVFC?

Team

Win
Loss
Tie
Pct.

Totals

Those stats seem stale... trying to figure out why xdontknowx

Loyl2u
November 24th, 2016, 06:55 AM
So if we throw out all the NDSU wins, my ISUr Redbirds have a national title, cool! xthumbsupx What people fail to acknowledge is that football is a war of attrition. The overall speed/size of who you play has a exponential impact on injuries and with FCS limits That is why you can't just say the MVFC wins/losses without the NDSU, because every team is impacted by playing NDSU & the other MVFC teams beyond wins and losses. It is the reason that teams that get to rest players in the 2nd half all season, because of poor competition are advantaged and why those same teams are disadvantaged by lack of experience under pressure and against faster/more talented foes. The age old problem with assessing playoff history is that seeding/selection has been determined largely by wins/losses instead of strength of schedule over the years, meaning teams in more competitive conferences(MVFC, CAA, BSky) have been disadvantaged unless they are the conference champ. What's home field worth, according to everyone who has lost in Fargo, a lot. No easy answers here, but really looking forward to getting the games started.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 07:32 AM

Muuuuahahahah.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

POD Knows
November 24th, 2016, 07:46 AM

Hey that was uncalled for, wait, was that supposed to be a compliment

caribbeanhen
November 24th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Hey that was uncalled for, wait, was that supposed to be a compliment

coming from me you know it was a compliment... at least for the Bison, not so much for Wings..... who the heck were Wings anyway?

Redbird007
November 24th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Brunson was a solid freshman starter. He's only going to get better & better.

Alright Gangtackle11: MVFC less NDSU vs CAA less ............VILLANOVA!! Most wins challenge between MVFC and CAA. I picked Villanova as the team to offset the loss of NDSU as 'Nova appears to me to be the CAA team most likely to win multiple games. My second choice was Richmond.

Longhorn
November 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Keeler is not coaching against a Mickey Matthew's team.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Alright Gangtackle11: MVFC less NDSU vs CAA less ............VILLANOVA!! Most wins challenge between MVFC and CAA. I picked Villanova as the team to offset the loss of NDSU as 'Nova appears to me to be the CAA team most likely to win multiple games. My second choice was Richmond.

So not JMU? I guess I get ISUr fans not having much faith in SDSU being very good, but picking a completely injury ravaged Richmond team over JMU as well is a bit much.

Also, from the perspective of the conferences success during the 5 year run of the bison I doubt Nova with their two playoff appearances is the most successful CAA team of the bunch.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 11:24 AM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

That's pretty debatable.

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2016, 11:26 AM

Ouch. Way to crush me. Haha.

So it's:
ISUr, YSU, SDSU vs. JMU, Richmond, UNH.

Deal.

UNHWildcat18
November 24th, 2016, 12:46 PM

So it's:

Deal.

UNH very young and not that good this year not a quart final or above level team IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if we lose saturday. Richmond is banged up as **** too, with no QB.

CappinHard
November 24th, 2016, 01:12 PM

So it's:

Deal.

Yikes... I would take the MVFC side in a heart beat.

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Yikes... I would take the MVFC side in a heart beat.

That's a surprise.....

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2016, 01:19 PM
UNH very young and not that good this year not a quart final or above level team IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if we lose saturday. Richmond is banged up as **** too, with no QB.

Lehigh is favorite 4.5 points. So Vegas won't be shocked either. I'm going with the senior lefty QB Riese to spark the Northern Cats!!

CappinHard
November 24th, 2016, 01:24 PM
That's a surprise.....

Ha, I figured you would say that, but even looking at it from an unbiased point of view... With the way Richmond is looking, UNH being inexperienced, and JMU with a tough draw... I'm interested to see how many people wouldn't take the MVFC side.

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Ha, I figured you would say that, but even looking at it from an unbiased point of view... With the way Richmond is looking, UNH being inexperienced, and JMU with a tough draw... I'm interested to see how many people wouldn't take the MVFC side.

Yep. Can't argue that, but there are a lot of big buildings in Las Vegas built on similar view points.

UNHWildcat18
November 24th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Yeah for this year I'd probably take the MVFC in terms of chances to advance further

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 03:57 PM
That's pretty debatable.

Everything is debatable jackass. We've proven that. but since you guys never respect anyone else opinions but only choose to attack with insults then cry when you get it back, what's the point?

Good luck in the playoffs.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Everything is debatable jackass. We've proven that. but since you guys never respect anyone else opinions but only choose to attack with insults then cry when you get it back, what's the point?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Oh you poor victim you. Talk about how much **** your gunna bring on your own board before coming over here and you didn't get a welcome reception when you did that? Why I am shocked, I tell you.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Oh you poor victim you. Talk about how much **** your gunna bring on your own board before coming over here and you didn't get a welcome reception when you did that? Why I am shocked, I tell you.

let me slow this down so your meat headed ass can follow. I'm not referring to the way "I" have been treated, (I know what I had coming, and enjoy it)but rather the way I've seen y'all treat "Other" posters from many other schools especially from the south. you guys are short Weiner little bitches all pissed off that you live in a part of the country that everyone else keeps showing up to exploit. sad really.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:19 PM
this is a national forum and you ****wadds from South Canada act like y'all own the place, so **** YOU!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:23 PM
face it, y'all have been playing defense ever since I showed up and legitimized this site.

I got chunks of corn in my ****e more credible than you pecker headed Viking whores

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Im throwing a tantrum leave me alone.
www.MKsavedAGS.com

Jesus you Texas boys are softer than 10 ply toilet paper.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:25 PM

And that's trick number too, weak sauce.

Whenever someone has at you for their amusement, y'all claim "geez eh! Deez guys are soft"

Lol

You guys are like reading last months magazines.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:26 PM
I can't help it that you Guys suck at the internet and can't follow intent. Maybe we should send letters instead.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:29 PM

Whenever someone has at you for their amusement, y'all claim "geez eh! Deez guys are soft"

Lol

www.MKsavedAGS.com

All you've done since you've gotten here is spew the same garbage you hear from a 12 year old playing call of duty on Xbox live. Super clever. We are all impressed.

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:30 PM

Its all they have. Be nice.xnodx

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:33 PM
All you've done since you've gotten here is spew the same garbage you hear from a 12 year old playing call of duty on Xbox live. Super clever. We are all impressed.

that's obvious.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Its all they have. Be nice.xnodx

at least we use toilet paper in our state.
As opposed to an area of the country that is a **** hole, so why bother?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:35 PM

Lol

www.MKsavedAGS.com
This post is interesting, since it followed the one below this.

www.MKsavedAGS.com
Yeah, apparently someone isn't used to any pushback when they make incredibly homer statements with little to no facts to back it up, and then cries like a two year old who has to share a toy for the first time. Don't worry, you can always run to your safe space of your fanboard where us big meanies won't be around.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:36 PM
This post is interesting, since it followed the one below this.

Yeah, apparently someone isn't used to any pushback when they make incredibly homer statements with little to no facts to back it up, and then cries like a two year old who has to share a toy for the first time. Don't worry, you can always run to your safe space of your fanboard where us big meanies won't be around.

Since when have you guys bothered with fact? All you guys do is throw out baseless opinions, followed by an insult...then recruit a couple buddies to back you up...then rinse and repeat. Lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Since when have you guys bothered with fact? All you guys do is throw out baseless opinions, followed by an insult...then recruit a couple buddies to back you up...then rinse and repeat. Lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Mmmmmk whatever helps you sleep at night.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
People were viewing and breaking down sports long before Sagarin and Massey existed. I've yet to see anyone and I mean anyone on here have any kind of conversation that doesn't include a computer rankings.

it's a computer bro, not facts.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
#CoChampions.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:44 PM
at least we use toilet paper in our state.
As opposed to an area of the country that is a **** hole, so why bother?

Ive been to Huntsville and West TX . So what part of the **** hole country are you referring to? Sounds like Huntsville and west TX.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Ive been to Huntsville and West TX . So what part of the country are you referring to?

I'm not referring to West Texas or Huntsville. I'm not a fan of either town. try again.

Don't deflect. That's the armpit of Merica. More trailers in those states these days than the entire south. Lolol

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:47 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/0550c6b071a5c16e527e839d603749a9.png

But back to football. isn't this false advertising? Is SDSu that hard up for a trophy or think their fan base is that stupid not to know the difference?

#YMCAChamps
#ParticipationRibbon

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I'm not referring to West Texas or Huntsville. I'm not a fan of either town. try again.

Don't deflect. That's the armpit of Merica. More trailers in those states these days than the entire south. Lolol

Yeah but those trailers in TX have a bass boat and pick up truck parked outside. Gotta give you credit for your priorities.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Yeah but those trailers in TX have a bass boat and pick up truck parked outside. Gotta give you credit for your priorities.

Now your talking!!! We like to do things out doors. We don't live in igloos for 9 months. We don't need houses.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Now your talking!!! We like to do things out doors. We don't live in igloos for 9 months. We don't need houses.

Igloos? Come on man. Thats Canada.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Igloos? Come on man. Thats Canada.

= #SameThing

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:56 PM
why own a big fancy house when you only need a place to crash in between bass tournaments and Deer season?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:58 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/0550c6b071a5c16e527e839d603749a9.png

But back to football. isn't this false advertising? Is SDSu that hard up for a trophy or think their fan base is that stupid not to know the difference?

#YMCAChamps
#ParticipationRibbon

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Ok, I'll bite. How is that incorrect. Please educate me oh wise one.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 04:58 PM
People were viewing and breaking down sports long before Sagarin and Massey existed. I've yet to see anyone and I mean anyone on here have any kind of conversation that doesn't include a computer rankings.

it's a computer bro, not facts.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Never referred to either of those in my entire existence on this site. Try again.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Never referred to either of those in my entire existence on this site. Try again.

Well maybe I'm not just speaking about you specifically? geez. you guys really are full of yourselves eh?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 04:59 PM

You're not a champion if you have to share.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Well maybe I'm not just speaking about you specifically? geez. you guys really are full of yourselves eh?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

So I suppose the phrase "I've yet to see anyone, and I mean anyone, have a conversation without using computer rankings" automatically excludes people who call you out as a dip**** then? Cause that sure seems to mean every person on the board. You are the back petal king.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Your not a champion if you have to share.

So of those three SLC championships you were boasting about last night one of them doesn't count, right?

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:03 PM
So of those three SLC championships you were boasting about last night one of them doesn't count, right?

Shhhh facts and calling him out as a ****ing moron is being mean and he doesn't like that. It's not fair.

milleniumkat
November 24th, 2016, 05:04 PM

Of course they do. but we advertise them as Co-Championships.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Of course they do. but we advertise them as Co-Championships.

Mhmm...

You're not a champion if you have to share.

UNHWildcat18
November 24th, 2016, 05:08 PM

IMO if two teams are 7-1 in conference but had a head to head the winner should be the solo
champ. If they didn't play, sure co-champs

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 05:09 PM
IMO if two teams are 7-1 in conference but had a head to head the winner should be the solo
champ. If they didn't play, sure co-champs
Yeah, that's the thing I don't get. SDSU won the head to head but NDSU still got a piece of the pie which I think is crap.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Yeah, that's the thing I don't get. SDSU won the head to head but NDSU still got a piece of the pie which I think is crap.

Oh man this thread is gunna get fun xlolx

I agree however.

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 05:14 PM

I agree however.

Why? The NDSU people or MK?

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Why? The NDSU people or MK?

NDSU now that who should be conference champs got tossed in the mix.

BisonFan02
November 24th, 2016, 05:17 PM

I agree however.

# of wins it takes as a seeded team to win the natty: 4

# of wins in SDSU's football postseason history: 2

Go back in your corner. :D. Leave worrying about conference championships to UNI. xthumbsupx

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM
# of wins it takes as a seeded team to win the natty: 4

# of wins in SDSU's football postseason history: 2

Go back in your corner. :D. Leave worrying about conference championships to UNI. xthumbsupx

There it is!

Number of road games the Bison have won in the playoffs. :D

JSUSoutherner
November 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM
NDSU now that who should be conference champs got tossed in the mix.

They had the same conference record and lost the head to head. There is no other relevant piece of information that overturns that. Saying NDSU should be Co-Champs is like saying JSU should have been Co-National Champions last year because we both finished 13-2.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Shhhh facts and calling him out as a ****ing moron is being mean and he doesn't like that. It's not fair.

I wish I could give and take points from this thread

BisonTru
November 24th, 2016, 05:31 PM
There it is!

Try again, bud.

BTW, Mk, might be time to call it a night.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/18e8527bd1a171738323724b95a252f8.jpg

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Try again, bud.

BTW, Mk, might be time to call it a night.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161124/18e8527bd1a171738323724b95a252f8.jpg

Whoops forgot you went to Montana St before that.

TheKingpin28
November 24th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Whoops forgot you went to Montana St before that.

Freshman move

BisonFan02
November 24th, 2016, 06:01 PM
There it is!

Well.....that's wrong. xlolx. Beat Montana State in Bozeman as an unseeded team in 2010. :D