PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology 6.1

Pages : 1 [2]

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Samford?

6 DI wins and they lost 3 of their last 4...it isn't looking good for them.

Right now I would have ISUR and NC A&T in if CP wins. ISUR needed a lot of help and it appears they are going to get it.

lionsrking2
November 19th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Samford?

Samford only 6 DI wins and losers of 3 of 4 down the stretch, including season finale to 2nd year program. They're out.

Schism55
November 19th, 2016, 06:53 PM
6 DI wins and they lost 3 of their last 4...it isn't looking good for them.

Right now I would have ISUR and NC A&T in if CP wins. ISUR needed a lot of help and it appears they are going to get it.
I just threw up in my mouth a little xsmhx

BisonTru
November 19th, 2016, 06:53 PM
If SDSU holds on to UNI game lead -

1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. JSU
4. SHSU
5. JMU
6. Citadel
7. SDSU
8. UND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swap JSU and James Madison. Then it looks good to me.

DirtyDukes
November 19th, 2016, 06:58 PM
JMU definitely deserves a top 4. No question about it. Undefeated in the CAA.

RabidRabbit
November 19th, 2016, 07:05 PM

Agreed.

DirtyDukes
November 19th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Also beat teams 2-5 in the CAA on the road.

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 07:16 PM

So who gets left out?

EWU undefeated in Big Sky and WSU win
El Cid undefeated in the SoCon

Sammy with the beatdown of UCA in the Southland

JSU undefeated in the OVC

NDSU 10-1 with toughest SOS and Iowa win (which looks better after Michigan loss and possible share of B1G West Title if Minnesota and Iowa win next week)

lionsrking2
November 19th, 2016, 07:19 PM
So who gets left out?

NDSU 10-1 with toughest SOS and Iowa win (which looks better after Michigan loss and possible share of B1G West Title if Minnesota and Iowa win next week)

Two best teams are NDSU and Sam Houston by far from what I've seen. Citadel odd man out from that group.

Bison56
November 19th, 2016, 07:20 PM
So who gets left out?

xcoffeex

superman7515
November 19th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Autobids:
Big Sky - Eastern Washington
Big South - Charleston Southern
CAA - James Madison
MVFC - South Dakota State (as long as the current lead over UNI stands)
NEC - St. Francis
OVC - Jacksonville State
Patsy - Lehigh
PFL - San Diego
SoCon - The Citadel
Southland - Sam Houston St.

Leaving Cal Poly open as a possibility if they win, the committee would have the ability to fill the bracket with only teams that had 7 or more D1 wins if they wanted to get back to the typical selection criteria. In alphabetical order, only includes teams who are eligible, so no Ivy teams, no NC Central/Grambling, and no Southern:

Albany

Cal Poly

Central Arkansas

Chattanooga

Dayton

Duquesne

Fordham

New Hampshire

North Carolina A&T

North Dakota State

Prairie View A&M

Richmond

Southeastern Louisiana

Tennessee State

Villanova

Weber State

Wofford

Youngstown State

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 07:22 PM
The Citadel will stay at #6. That much I can garauntee.

Redbird007
November 19th, 2016, 07:26 PM
1. NDSU
2. SHSU

that rest you can debate. EWU almost laying an egg today drops them behind.

Hambone
November 19th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Autobids:
Big Sky - Eastern Washington
Big South - Charleston Southern
CAA - James Madison
MVFC - South Dakota State (as long as the current lead over UNI stands)
NEC - St. Francis
OVC - Jacksonville State
Patsy - Lehigh
PFL - San Diego
SoCon - The Citadel
Southland - Sam Houston St.

Leaving Cal Poly open as a possibility if they win, the committee would have the ability to fill the bracket with only teams that had 7 or more D1 wins if they wanted to get back to the typical selection criteria. In alphabetical order, only includes teams who are eligible, so no Ivy teams, no NC Central/Grambling, and no Southern:

Albany

Cal Poly

Central Arkansas

Chattanooga

Dayton

Duquesne

Fordham

New Hampshire

North Carolina A&T

North Dakota State

Prairie View A&M

Richmond

Southeastern Louisiana

Tennessee State

Villanova

Weber State

Wofford

Youngstown State

You forgot one.

DirtyDukes
November 19th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Comparing FCS Resumes

Team
Overall
Conference
vs. FCS
Wins vs. Committee's Top 10 or FBS

1. North Dakota St.

10-1

7-1
Missouri
Valley

9-1

-vs. E. Washington
-at Iowa (Big Ten)

2. E. Washington

10-1

8-0*

Big Sky

9-1

-at Washington St. (Pac-12)

3. Jacksonville St.

10-1

7-0*
Ohio Valley

9-0

4. James Madison

10-1

8-0*
CAA

10-0

-at Richmond

5. Sam Houston St.

11-0

9-0*
Southland

10-0

-vs. Central Arkansas

6. The Citadel

10-1

8-0*
Southern

9-0

7. Central Arkansas

9-2

8-1
Southern

8-2

-at Arkansas State (Sun Belt)

8. Richmond

8-3

5-3
CAA

7-3

-at Virginia (ACC)

9. North Dakota

9-2

8-0
Big Sky

9-1

10. South Dakota St.

8-3

7-1*
Missouri Valley

8-2

-at North Dakota St.

*notes conference champion

Schism55
November 19th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Comparing FCS Resumes

Team
Overall
Conference
vs. FCS

1. North Dakota St.

10-1
7-1
Missouri
Valley

9-1
-vs. E. Washington
-at Iowa (Big Ten)

2. E. Washington

10-1
8-0*

Big Sky

9-1

3. Jacksonville St.

10-1
7-0*
Ohio Valley

9-0

4. James Madison

10-1
8-0*
CAA

10-0

-at Richmond

5. Sam Houston St.

11-0
9-0*
Southland

10-0
-vs. Central Arkansas

6. The Citadel

10-1
8-0*
Southern

9-0

7. Central Arkansas

9-2
8-1
Southern

8-2

8. Richmond

8-3
5-3
CAA

7-3

-at Virginia (ACC)

9. North Dakota

9-2
8-0
Big Sky

9-1

10. South Dakota St.

8-3
7-1*
Missouri Valley

8-2
-at North Dakota St.

Is this yours or someone else?
Because Richmond and UCA are not getting seeds.

POD Knows
November 19th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Comparing FCS Resumes

Team
Overall
Conference
vs. FCS

1. North Dakota St.

10-1
7-1
Missouri
Valley

9-1
-vs. E. Washington
-at Iowa (Big Ten)

2. E. Washington

10-1
8-0*

Big Sky

9-1

3. Jacksonville St.

10-1
7-0*
Ohio Valley

9-0

4. James Madison

10-1
8-0*
CAA

10-0

-at Richmond

5. Sam Houston St.

11-0
9-0*
Southland

10-0
-vs. Central Arkansas

6. The Citadel

10-1
8-0*
Southern

9-0

7. Central Arkansas

9-2
8-1
Southern

8-2

8. Richmond

8-3
5-3
CAA

7-3

-at Virginia (ACC)

9. North Dakota

9-2
8-0
Big Sky

9-1

10. South Dakota St.

8-3
7-1*
Missouri Valley

8-2
-at North Dakota St.

Is this your prediction? CAU and Richmond are both out, won't be seeded.

Redbird007
November 19th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Is this your prediction? CAU and Richmond are both out, won't be seeded.

Agree both CAU and especially Richmond gone from seeding

DirtyDukes
November 19th, 2016, 07:38 PM
That was using the committee's last ranking.

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 07:38 PM
xcoffeex

I am not arguing that. But I gave 5 teams and we know how irregular the committee can be. I do not think JSU deserves a top 4, but I feel like the committee is going to screw one team over for a top 4 and if there is 1 that it will happen to, I think it is JMU.

How I think it should be

#1 NDSU
#2 EWU
#3 SHSU
#4 JMU
#5 JSU
#6 El Cid
#7 SDSU
#8 UND

How I think the committee will seed to regionalize

#1 NDSU
#2 SHSU
#3 JSU
#4 EWU
#5 JMU
#6 El Cid
#7 SDSU
#8 UND

1 and 8 for bus trip and rivalry
2 and 7 to get 2 of the 3 best offenses going for a possible track meet and to prevent 1/7 from being a conference rematch
3/6 and 4/5 to create solid OOC match-ups

Cocky
November 19th, 2016, 07:41 PM
My committee guess:
JMU
JSU
NDSU
SHSU
EWU
Citadel
ND
SDSU

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 07:42 PM
This is what I got for seeds:

1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. JMU
4. SHSU
5. The Citadel
6. JSU
7. SDSU
8. UND

EDIT: This is assuming Chatty doesn't pull off the greatest upset in the history of sports.

DirtyDukes
November 19th, 2016, 07:43 PM
My committee guess:
JMU
JSU
NDSU
SHSU
EWU
Citadel
ND
SDSU
https://media.giphy.com/media/9tzXBdylmxKve/giphy.gif

ValleyTalk
November 19th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Youngstown's Back!

caribbeanhen
November 19th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Sammy fired a warning shot across the bow of the rest of the FCS today.... take note

Schism55
November 19th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Sammy fired a warning shot across the bow of the rest of the FCS today.... take note
If you get gifted 5 turnovers you better win like they did.

Professor Chaos
I am not arguing that. But I gave 5 teams and we know how irregular the committee can be. I do not think JSU deserves a top 4, but I feel like the committee is going to screw one team over for a top 4 and if there is 1 that it will happen to, I think it is JMU.

How I think it should be

#1 NDSU
#2 EWU
#3 SHSU
#4 JMU
#5 JSU
#6 El Cid
#7 SDSU
#8 UND

How I think the committee will seed to regionalize

#1 NDSU
#2 SHSU
#3 JSU
#4 EWU
#5 JMU
#6 El Cid
#7 SDSU
#8 UND

1 and 8 for bus trip and rivalry
2 and 7 to get 2 of the 3 best offenses going for a possible track meet and to prevent 1/7 from being a conference rematch
3/6 and 4/5 to create solid OOC match-ups
The problem with your "this is how I think they'll do it" is they don't have the flexibility to consider quarterfinal matchups when they set the seeds. How they set seeds is they just submit a poll ballot between the 10 committee members and tally the votes accordingly to make their rankings/seeds. Once that's done they don't look them over and make any tweaks according to geography or whatever, that's what it is. That's why I don't think they'll have the organization to match up #1 with #8 regionally (even though that's how it'll probably work out this year) and so forth.

TheKingpin28
My committee guess:
JMU
JSU
NDSU
SHSU
EWU
Citadel
ND
SDSU

NDSU, UND, and SDSU no match-ups? 2 of those teams will be fed into each other so I say this bracket is a NGTH

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 07:46 PM
My thoughts are top 3 seeds are NDSU, SHSU, and EWU.

Flip a coin on the order. I'll overlook EWU close win last night because of rivalry game factor. That's my prediction in order though.

My non trolling All Serious logical reasoning for my prediction:

Week 1 rankings had us at 2. Committee obviously felt we were really good.

Week 2 rankings had us at 5. Committee heard the very loud and understandable cries about our weak SOS and said you know what.....we can drop them to 5 knowing we play UCA (a team they obviously think highly of) last game and depending on their performance we will have justification moving them back up at that time.

I can understand us being anywhere from 1-4 though. As long as we don't end up on the road in round 3 I'll be ok with it. I'd honestly rather face NDSU in Fargo (or home obviously) than in Frisco.

My Logical side knows that if you give the bison the extra week to prep for an offense and the fact they are so disciplined scheme wise on defense that they can shut down almost anybody.

My homer side says it'd be hard for ANY team to stop this offense with Briscoe throwing darts and receivers that catch nearly everything no matter how tight coverage is and the unreal YAC yards they get afterwards. Our defense although porous at times will get a stop any team we face a few more times than any defense could stop our offense.

However it goes tomorrow it's going to be a fun playoffs. 1st year in awhile I've felt a team besides the Bison actually has a chance. Best month of the year is nearly upon us! Here's to safe travels and ZERO injuries on any side!!

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 07:47 PM
The problem with your "this is how I think they'll do it" is they don't have the flexibility to consider quarterfinal matchups when they set the seeds. How they set seeds is they literally just submit a poll ballot between the 10 committee members and tally the votes accordingly. Once that's done they don't look them over and make any tweaks, that's what it is. That's why I don't think they'll have the organization to match up #1 with #8 regionally (even though that's how it'll probably work out this year) and so forth.

I know that, but you know they talk about this stuff and try to come to a consensus as to where teams should be so, even though they vote privately, they set it up so it works out like that in the end.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 07:51 PM
I'll go...

1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. SHSU
4. JSU
5. JMU
6. The Citadel
7. UND
8. SDSU

3-5 could go in any order really. I think NDSU-EWU are pretty firm at 1 and 2. SHSU gets a boost for putting a big W up against UCA and finishing undefeated.

I would probably put JMU at #4 if I was doing this but the committee seems to favor JSU.

caribbeanhen
November 19th, 2016, 07:53 PM

nah, looked like they were playing catch in the park.... they are a serious threat for a title run

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 07:54 PM
The Citadel will stay at #6. That much I can garauntee.
I really don't see why The Citadel is clearly #6. To me, they have a legit argument for #5 over JSU. If you want to argue about MOV, well the only quality win JSU has is a 1 point win against Coastal Carolina. The Citadel has 3 quality wins over playoff opponents, all close wins but 3 close quality wins are greater than 1 close quality win.

nah, looked like they were playing catch in the park.... they are a serious threat for a title run
Sammy opened my eyes today. I was as skeptical as anyone prior to today that they were a legit contender. Regardless of how the turnovers may have skewed the game they proved to me that they're going to be a tough out for anyone. Now I still don't think they deserve to be seeded any higher than #4 but wherever they end up at they're going to be a legit national title contender.

Bisonwinagn
November 19th, 2016, 07:55 PM
I'll go...

1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. SHSU
4. JSU
5. JMU
6. The Citadel
7. UND
8. SDSU

3-5 could go in any order really. I think NDSU-EWU are pretty firm at 1 and 2. SHSU gets a boost for putting a big W up against UCA and finishing undefeated.

I would probably put JMU at #4 if I was doing this but the committee seems to favor JSU.

They could easily flip UND and SDSU to avoid conf matchups.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 07:59 PM
I really don't see why The Citadel is clearly #6. To me, they have a legit argument for #5 over JSU. If you want to argue about MOV, well the only quality win JSU has is a 1 point win against Coastal Carolina. The Citadel has 3 quality wins over playoff opponents, all close wins but 3 close quality wins are greater than 1 close quality win.

Sammy opened my eyes today. I was as skeptical as anyone prior to today that they were a legit contender. Regardless of how the turnovers may have skewed the game they proved to me that they're going to be a tough out for anyone. Now I still don't think the deserve to be seeded any higher than #4 but where they end up at they're a national title contender.

If the committee was going to move them up I think they would have done it by now. Seems to me they had their likely UNC loss priced in and since everyone else one and three teams won big I can't see it changing.

SDSUAlum08
November 19th, 2016, 08:00 PM

This is what I think too. Keep NDSU and EWU at 1 and 2 and UND and SDSU at 7 and 8 and keep them from conference matchups in the quarters.

Daytripper
November 19th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I hope my Bearkats get a top 2 seed based on tonight's game. Honestly though, I was not expecting that type of thrashing of UCA. I was at the game and it wasn't as close as the score indicated.... and I always err on the side of caution.

1. NDSU
2. SHSU
3. EWU
4. Citadel
5. JMU
6. JSU
7. UND
8. SDSU

If Chatty beats Bama then they get the #5.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 08:01 PM
If the committee was going to move them up I think they would have done it by now. Seems to me they had their likely UNC loss priced in and since everyone else one and three teams won big I can't see it changing.
Meh... agree to disagree there my friend. I don't think this committee will have any obligations towards previous rankings when they vote to set the seeds tonight/tomorrow morning.

If Chatty beats Bama then they get the #5.
This is preposterous. If Chatty beats Bama they're #1 and it's not even a question.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 08:01 PM

I don't think they really care about rematches with seeds...UND didn't play EWU anyway which is probably a good reason to pair them up.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Why does CP like playing so late? Come on Mustangs....I could have had my bracket wrapped up by now.

Daytripper
November 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Meh... agree to disagree there my friend. I don't think this committee will have any obligations towards previous rankings when they vote to set the seeds tonight/tomorrow morning.

This is preposterous. If Chatty beats Bama they're #1 and it's not even a question.

Yeah. Okay. You're right.

7yearkat
November 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM

You're f'ing kidding.... Right?

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 08:22 PM
1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. SHSU
4. JSU
5. JMU
6. Citadel
7. SDSU
8. UND

My guess on seeding

ST_Lawson
November 19th, 2016, 08:23 PM

Oh shut it.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Still not seeing the reason for the love for JSU. It's pretty clear who the top 6 are and I think of those 6 JSU is at the bottom. We'll see though... they do have their AD on the selection committee...

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 08:27 PM

For those that haven't realized...the Kats are the only team the Bison fans think have a shot at dethroning them. They don't want to see us until Frisco.

Bisonwinagn
November 19th, 2016, 08:29 PM
I don't think they really care about rematches with seeds...UND didn't play EWU anyway which is probably a good reason to pair them up.

Possibly, but they've already stated seeding could be adjusted based on the number of teams from one conference being paired up. This should come into play.

blackfordpu
November 19th, 2016, 08:29 PM

He didn't watch the game, just jumping on the hate bandwagon.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 08:34 PM
For those that haven't realized...the Kats are the only team the Bison fans think have a shot at dethroning them. They don't want to see us until Frisco.
False.

For this Bison fan at least... I think there are about 6 teams that have a shot at dethroning the Bison this season. Honestly, that's really no different from any other season during the last 5 years (except probably 2013). There's a big difference between having a shot to do it and actually doing it though.... we shall see. FWIW, SHSU is definitely in that group that has a shot.

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 08:36 PM

I would say SDSU, EWU, and SHSU, but it does not help that half of the Bison starters on defense are on IR or are seriously injured. Though, for some reason, the Bison are always a different team when it comes time to the playoffs.

milleniumkat
November 19th, 2016, 08:37 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/853ace8d3df3ee86f864031e5428ecf0.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/31f52131462451b1c42643850e29ab08.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/5eab4542e8863412ffa6abc7cbc850e9.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/d7371493813fb0df963a27455695709e.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/be719789a959eef2f57b6ea042398ab6.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/5a5fb073476310c4eae24f25feba5bbd.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/9ba702587cf99d01c1e67fa762a5fea3.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/f72a46d785c6dfe30e217889a6a8c6fc.jpg

"There is no MK, only Zuul!"

milleniumkat
November 19th, 2016, 08:40 PM
NDSU just lost the Auto bid from the MVFC to SDSU.

How can an at large team be seeded #1?

Cocky
November 19th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Still not seeing the reason for the love for JSU. It's pretty clear who the top 6 are and I think of those 6 JSU is at the bottom. We'll see though... they do have their AD on the selection committee...

Defense

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 08:41 PM
I've got a bracket put together that I kind of like. Now CP will probably lose and screw it all up.

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 08:41 PM
I would say SDSU, EWU, and SHSU, but it does not help that half of the Bison starters on defense are on IR or are seriously injured. Though, for some reason, the Bison are always a different team when it comes time to the playoffs.

whats the word on Kupp? Without him EWU is pedestrian. They have one other very good receiver and a couple above average guys. Hell If the Stevie Wonder wouldn't have been the replay official on that INT against Port St. then EWU would've lost that game.

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 08:42 PM

Except for teams that already played them close or actually beat them.

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 08:43 PM
whats the word on Kupp? Without him EWU is pedestrian. They have one other very good receiver and a couple above average guys. Hell If the Stevie Wonder wouldn't have been the replay official on that INT against Port St. then EWU would've lost that game.

Absolutely false.

Without Kupp EWU is still really good.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Pick two teams that you think the committee will take....last teams in....

NC A&T
Quality wins: Kent State
Bad losses:
-ranked in the top 10 in media/coaches polls

ISUR 6-5
Quality wins: SDSU and Northwestern
Bad Losses: ISUB, EIU and USD
-Won four of last five

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
Quality wins: UCA and Wofford
Bad Losses: ETSU
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:
Bad losses: SUU and Lamar

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:
Bad losses: TN State

Fordham: 8-3(7 DI wins)
Quality wins:
Bad losses: Monmouth

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 08:52 PM

NC A&T
Bad losses:

ISUR 6-5

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:

Quality wins:

Fordham's win over of Ivy League co-champ Penn (7-3) is a good "W".

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Gubrud by himself is a freak of nature. Outside of Kupp, they still have Hill and Bourne. Hill still requires 2 men to cover and Bourne is no slouch either. If you dont send 5 every down, Gubrud will extend the play by himself on the run since it takes more than 1 to bring him down. I have yet to hear anything about Kupp about his injury since it sounds like they are staying silent until Monday. Wilson and Custer are both averaging about 4.5yds per carry on the ground so even with Kupp out, that does not affect their offense too much IMO.

The key to beating EWU is to control the ball and play prevent defense by never giving up the big play. If you can lock down Gubrud, then its game set match, but containing him is like asking the New England Cheatriots to stop cheating, it just does not happen.

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM

NC A&T
Bad losses:

ISUR 6-5
-Won four of last five

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:

Quality wins:

1 of them should not be in: NC A&T
1 of them will get in due to SOS: ISUr
1 of them pissed it away today: Samford

ValleyTalk
November 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
I would definitely take Illinois State

WrenFGun
November 19th, 2016, 08:57 PM
To me, the bracket has basically been decided with some pretty brutal losses today [Samford inparticular, Jesus].

Your Seeds, in no order: NDSU, EWU, SHSU, JMU, The Citadel, JSU, ND, SDSU
Guaranteed in: Charleston Southern, Villanova, Richmond, Saint Francis, Lehigh, San Diego, Chattanooga, Wofford, UCA, YSU

18 of 24 spots are lock city. For the 6 remaining spots, you have:

UNH
Albany
Weber State
Cal Poly
North Colorado
NC A&T
ISU-R
Western Illinois
Duquesne
Fordham
UTM
Samford
SELA

So I think there are 13 eligible teams, and really only 12, because the CP/NoCOL winner is out.

Looking at that list, unless I'm missing someone, I don't see how Albany (7 DI wins, win over FBS Buffalo, UNH and St. Francis, no bad losses), UNH (7 DI wins, 6-2 in the CAA, win over Maine) and Weber State (6-2 in the Big Sky, 7 DI wins) wouldn't make it in in that scenario. I'm going to assume Cal Poly (up 7 right now) at home also takes care of business. That leaves 2 spots for the remaining 8 teams.

Samford is out (1-3 in their last 4, with a terrible loss to ETSU to end the season). I know their win over UCA is probably the best one of anyone on the bubble, but they have just 6 DI wins and are playing poorly to end the season. WIU is out -- FBS win or not, 1-4 to end the season? Yikes, only 6 wins. That leaves Duquesne, SELA, NC A&T, ISU-R, UTM, and Fordham. Duquesne has 8 DI wins, but their best win was over Dayton, and they were routed by YSU and lost to Kennesaw State [who seems pretty decent]. SELA has 7 DI wins, and their best win is over Nicholls State. NC A&T has 8 DI wins including a win over Kent State, but in a conference who's champion doesn't participate in the playoffs and which has been poorly rated for years. ISU-R has 6 DI wins, a 4-4 conference record and an FBS win (+ a win over SDSU), UTM has 5 DI losses (three to FBS) and 6 DI wins, and Fordham has 7 DI wins, none really of note, though the Penn win is decent.

To me, if I'm picking between those 6, SELA [7 DI wins, hot] is miraculously in along with ISU-R. I can see arguments for Duquesne [2nd team from NEC, though?], NC A&T [8 DI wins] and Fordham [7 DI wins] but I'd personally go with SELA and ISU-R. We'll see, though!

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Fordham's win over of Ivy League co-champ Penn (7-3) is a good "W".

Maybe...but it is probably the worst good win of the bunch.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 08:58 PM

NC A&T
Bad losses:

ISUR 6-5
-Won four of last five

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:

Quality wins:
The commitee may not... or probably will not... recognize it but losing to NCCU is definitely a bad loss for NC A&T. If you look up Massey or Sagarin rankings for any of those teams you have listed as bad losses for your other bubble teams they're ranked higher than NCCU.

But... I think NC A&T is in because the shiny W/L record will be too hard to ignore with this pitiful of a bubble.

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 09:00 PM

xlolx

Kupp doesn't even lead his team in TD receptions. Shaq Hill was tied for the lead in FCS heading into yesterday. Kupp and Hill both have over 1000 receiving yards and our number 3, Kendrick Bourne is just shy at 935. Kupp has been double teamed with over the top help all season. We had a first and short yardage goal against UNC earlier in the year where we ran a jumbo package and Kupp was the only wide out. They still double teamed him. xlolx

When Kupp went down in the NDSU game our number 5 Stu Stiles came in and caught 9 passes for 169 yards and a touchdown.

Sam has a great offense but fans need to realize you're not the only one. EWU, SDSU, and JMU have also put up impressive numbers but against solid schedules. And each team has multiple offensive threats....just like Sam.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Maybe...but it is probably the worst good win of the bunch.

It all depends on how the committee looks at the Ivy League. I know the league isn't going to move the needle on AGS....

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Absolutely false.

Without Kupp EWU is still really good.

Says a fellow member of the big fluffy. SHSU-5 year reigning champ. EWU is a top 3 team with him and a border top 10 team without him.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 09:05 PM
It all depends on how the committee looks at the Ivy League. I know the league isn't going to move the needle on AGS....

I think AGS is actually a pretty fair representation of how the committee would also view the Ivy. Nobody cares about that league outside of the Northeast.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Samford is out (1-3 in their last 4, with a terrible loss to ETSU to end the season). I know their win over UCA is probably the best one of anyone on the bubble, but they have just 6 DI wins and are playing poorly to end the season. WIU is out -- FBS win or not, 1-4 to end the season? Yikes, only 6 wins.
That quality UCA win for Samford just took a huge hit today also with SHSU's dismantling of UCA. I think UCA is still in but they took a major hit IMO today. So Samford's bubble position just became all the more precarious.

Well if you read this article from Craig Haley he specifically points out that the committee chair said "record against other conferences that have automatic qualifiers" is a specific criteria that they look at: http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161117104721004269704

Doesn't seem to bode well for Ivy League wins meaning a whole lot in the eyes of the selection committee.

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 09:07 PM
I've seen SELA in the discussion a couple times now, but why not then, SUU? They won the head to head and had a way better SoS. Their best wins would be against NAU and ....SELA.

WrenFGun
November 19th, 2016, 09:08 PM
That quality UCA win for Samford just took a huge hit today also with SHSU's dismantling of UCA. I think UCA is still in but they took a major hit IMO today. So Samford's bubble position just became all the more precarious.

I was also wrong, since ISU-R's win over SDSU is better.

The fact that I can see a legitimate reason to consider NC A&T, SELA, Fordham, Duquesne, ISU-R etc. with an argument for a playoff spot is remarkable.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 09:10 PM
I think AGS is actually a pretty fair representation of how the committee would also view the Ivy. Nobody cares about that league outside of the Northeast.

They have to factor in the Ivy League though because they play the CAA and PL. There will be weight given one way or another.

WrenFGun
November 19th, 2016, 09:11 PM
I've seen SELA in the discussion a couple times now, but why not then, SUU? They won the head to head and had a way better SoS. Their best wins would be against NAU and ....SELA.

I'm basically operating under the assumption that you better have some significant victories at 6 DI wins. Maybe that changes this year, though. Who knows. Total Bubble Chaos.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 09:12 PM
They have to factor in the Ivy League though because they play the CAA and PL. There will be weight given one way or another.
Again: http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161117104721004269704

Hutchinson, who is the Morehead State athletic director, said the biggest factors when evaluating a team for the field are overall record, results against Division I opponents, record against other conferences that have automatic qualifiers, head-to-head results against other potential qualifiers, common opponents' records and the Simple Rating System, which quantifies the strength of a team's schedule.

I think that's a reach to say Ivy League wins OOC are granted the same weight as other conference who compete in the playoffs.

superman7515
November 19th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Total Bubble Chaos.

https://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 09:14 PM
I was also wrong, since ISU-R's win over SDSU is better.

The fact that I can see a legitimate reason to consider NC A&T, SELA, Fordham, Duquesne, ISU-R etc. with an argument for a playoff spot is remarkable.

After trying to find 25 good FCS teams the past few weeks for my poll, its hardly remarkable anymore. xlolx

lionsrking2
November 19th, 2016, 09:17 PM

We lost to SUU on the road, early in the season, battling several injuries on defense, and also playing at 6,000 feet which is a big home field advantage for them. And it was a tight game that went down to the wire. Besides, SUU is 6-5.

BisonTru
November 19th, 2016, 09:17 PM

NC A&T
Bad losses:

ISUR 6-5
-Won four of last five

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:

Quality wins:

This is a good run down to what I came to trying to fill out a bracket. I think ISUr gets in. The last spot. Damn that's tough to figure out.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 09:18 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

Last time a Montana school wasn't in the postseason?.....1992. Oh, and you could end up with 3 schools from the Dakotas seeded in the top 8.

#wholetthedogsout? xlolx

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Last time a Montana school wasn't in the postseason?.....1992. Oh, and you could end up with 3 schools from the Dakotas seeded in the top 8.

#wholetthedogsout? xlolx
Don't worry... they've still won like 118 of the last 102 Badlands Bowls. ;)

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Don't worry... they've still won like 118 of the last 102 Badlands Bowls. ;)

Where's Lakes to tell us all we own Minnesota? ;)

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 09:29 PM
To me, the bracket has basically been decided with some pretty brutal losses today [Samford inparticular, Jesus].

Your Seeds, in no order: NDSU, EWU, SHSU, JMU, The Citadel, JSU, ND, SDSU
Guaranteed in: Charleston Southern, Villanova, Richmond, Saint Francis, Lehigh, San Diego, Chattanooga, Wofford, UCA, YSU

18 of 24 spots are lock city. For the 6 remaining spots, you have:

UNH
Albany
Weber State
Cal Poly
North Colorado
NC A&T
ISU-R
Western Illinois
Duquesne
Fordham
UTM
Samford
SELA

So I think there are 13 eligible teams, and really only 12, because the CP/NoCOL winner is out.

Looking at that list, unless I'm missing someone, I don't see how Albany (7 DI wins, win over FBS Buffalo, UNH and St. Francis, no bad losses), UNH (7 DI wins, 6-2 in the CAA, win over Maine) and Weber State (6-2 in the Big Sky, 7 DI wins) wouldn't make it in in that scenario. I'm going to assume Cal Poly (up 7 right now) at home also takes care of business. That leaves 2 spots for the remaining 8 teams.

Samford is out (1-3 in their last 4, with a terrible loss to ETSU to end the season). I know their win over UCA is probably the best one of anyone on the bubble, but they have just 6 DI wins and are playing poorly to end the season. WIU is out -- FBS win or not, 1-4 to end the season? Yikes, only 6 wins. That leaves Duquesne, SELA, NC A&T, ISU-R, UTM, and Fordham. Duquesne has 8 DI wins, but their best win was over Dayton, and they were routed by YSU and lost to Kennesaw State [who seems pretty decent]. SELA has 7 DI wins, and their best win is over Nicholls State. NC A&T has 8 DI wins including a win over Kent State, but in a conference who's champion doesn't participate in the playoffs and which has been poorly rated for years. ISU-R has 6 DI wins, a 4-4 conference record and an FBS win (+ a win over SDSU), UTM has 5 DI losses (three to FBS) and 6 DI wins, and Fordham has 7 DI wins, none really of note, though the Penn win is decent.

To me, if I'm picking between those 6, SELA [7 DI wins, hot] is miraculously in along with ISU-R. I can see arguments for Duquesne [2nd team from NEC, though?], NC A&T [8 DI wins] and Fordham [7 DI wins] but I'd personally go with SELA and ISU-R. We'll see, though!

Seeds:

1. NDSU
2. EWU
3. SHSU
4. The Citadel
5. JMU
6. JSU
7. UND
8. SDSU

(Lehigh, St. Francis, and San Diego, Charleston Southern...autos)

At large:

Villanova
Richmond,
Chattanooga
Wofford
UCA
YSU
Albany
UNH
Cal Poly/UNC winner
Samford (wins against 2 playoff teams still get them in)
ISUr
NCA&T

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Where's Lakes to tell us all we own Minnesota? ;)
On a positive note no Montana senators will have to bitch at ESPN about allowing local stations to pick up broadcast rights for playoff games. xlolx

UNDBIZ
November 19th, 2016, 10:34 PM
At large:

Villanova
Richmond,
Chattanooga
Wofford
UCA
YSU
Albany
UNH
Cal Poly/UNC winner
Samford (wins against 2 playoff teams still get them in)
ISUr
NCA&T

No Weber?

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Bison Media are rolling with Fordham as the last in...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxrbTJTVIAA5blQ.jpg

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 10:38 PM
No Weber?

****! Swap Weber for NCA&T.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 10:40 PM
****! Swap Weber for NCA&T.

I would punt Samford first. They **** themselves today.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 10:45 PM

They really want that Lehigh-NDSU matchup! I feel like they've calling for this for a month plus....

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 10:46 PM
On a positive note no Montana senators will have to bitch at ESPN about allowing local stations to pick up broadcast rights for playoff games. xlolx

Ours did too.

kalm
November 19th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Sanford has wins against 2 playoff teams. ISUr has an FBS win, a win against what will be a seeded SDSU, and a decent win against WIU. Albany has an FCS win, and wins over 2 playoff teams in SFU and UNH.

Those are your last three in.

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 10:48 PM
They really want that Lehigh-NDSU matchup! I feel like they've calling for this for a month plus....

I think my bracket has been similar...my final bracket will have UNH-Lehigh.

superman7515
November 19th, 2016, 10:49 PM

They've seen southern speed and northern weight rooms, they want a shot at Tri-State slide rules.

Nickels
November 19th, 2016, 10:49 PM

JMU over SHSU isn't happening.

F'N Hawks
November 19th, 2016, 10:50 PM

If I am Weber I'm ****ing ecstatic. What a draw. They played UND tough earlier.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 10:50 PM

It should.

Nickels
November 19th, 2016, 10:52 PM
It should.
xcoffeex It wont.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 10:52 PM
I think my bracket has been similar...my final bracket will have UNH-Lehigh.

I think Albany at Lehigh and UNH at 'Nova are the more likely matchups imo....

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM
No Weber?
Interesting thing I noted about Weber when trying to compare them for my AGS poll ballot. 5 of their 6 Big Sky wins are against the bottom 5 teams in the conference standings. Literally their only conceivable good win is Cal Poly.

What's even more sad is even with that incredibly weak resume I think they have a decent shot at getting in. That's how bad the bubble is this year. Between them ISUr, UNH, and NC A&T two of those teams have to get in.

Ours did too.
Oh, I know. I'm not blaming their senators for it... just casting a bit of shade on our neighbors to the west.

Why not?

Honestly, JSU is a much easier target than JMU if you want to argue that SHSU should be higher than they are.

JSUSoutherner
November 19th, 2016, 10:58 PM

Chuck South and Chatt feeding into SDSU? That seems more like a matchup that would send the victor to Jacksonville.

Otherwise I would be perfectly ok with this bracket. Going to hope SDSU pulls the upset.

cpacmel
November 19th, 2016, 11:00 PM

Fordham, the team with zero quality wins? xeyebrowx

FargoBison
November 19th, 2016, 11:01 PM

Good point....didn't consider UNH-Nova until now. I like it.

RabidRabbit
November 19th, 2016, 11:02 PM

Albany and Fordham (won't be selected) Replace Fordham with IL St. Winner to SDSU.
Charleston Southern and Chattanooga will play the Citadel.

Cal Poly and San Diego is likely a slam dunk regionalization, with Weber St going to UCA. UCA is >400 miles to SHSU. Swap the Cal Poly UCA winner to Jacksonville St. and UNH/Richmond winner to SHSU

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 19th, 2016, 11:03 PM

I won't be surprised with these pairings. In this scenario though, I think UNH would outbid Villanova. And with the new grandstand, UNH would win the battle of the intangibles.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2016, 11:09 PM
I won't be surprised with these pairings. In this scenario though, I think UNH would outbid Villanova. And with the new grandstand, UNH would win the battle of the intangibles.

There's no infinite bid right? So if two teams bid the max the home game is then rewarded based on merit? I'm basically thinking out loud...

CappinHard
November 19th, 2016, 11:10 PM
There's no infinite bid right? So if two teams bid the max the home game is then rewarded based on merit? I'm basically thinking out loud...

The thought of an infinite bid makes me chuckle. I know what you meant, but still, funny.

blackfordpu
November 19th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Albany and Fordham (won't be selected) Replace Fordham with IL St. Winner to SDSU.
Charleston Southern and Chattanooga will play the Citadel.

Cal Poly and San Diego is likely a slam dunk regionalization, with Weber St going to UCA. UCA is >400 miles to SHSU. Swap the Cal Poly UCA winner to Jacksonville St. and UNH/Richmond winner to SHSU

I'll take that match-up.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

dudeitsaid
November 19th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Says a fellow member of the big fluffy. SHSU-5 year reigning champ. EWU is a top 3 team with him and a border top 10 team without him.

You are usually pretty reasonable, fmrbearkat. But, your statement seems that you have very little actual knowledge about EWU, and are keying in on the fact that Kupp gets most of the spotlight. We have at least four other receivers that would start, and likely be stars on most teams. Those guys will step up, and though not be as amazing as Kupp, will still frustrate most defenses. Once again, ask NDSU about Stu Stiles. Ask the BSC about Nick Splendorio. If Nsimba Webster was healthy, he would've likely been more known than even they are. And there is a core of very talented players that would love their shot.

If EWU truly could've overcome the loss of a single player, they don't deserve to be in the conversation. Thankfully, that most certainly is not the case.

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 11:35 PM
You are usually pretty reasonable, fmrbearkat. But, your statement seems that you have very little actual knowledge about EWU, and are keying in on the fact that Kupp gets most of the spotlight. We have at least four other receivers that would start, and likely be stars on most teams. Those guys will step up, and though not be as amazing as Kupp, will still frustrate most defenses. Once again, ask NDSU about Stu Stiles. Ask the BSC about Nick Splendorio. If Nsimba Webster was healthy, he would've likely been more known than even they are. And there is a core of very talented players that would love their shot.

If EWU truly could've overcome the loss of a single player, they don't deserve to be in the conversation. Thankfully, that most certainly is not the case.

I gave full official non trolling notification in my earlier post and made my feelings known. I didn't say I was done trolling for the year. I'm well aware of how good EWU is.

JSU is the real joke in the top 5 

I asked KC after the game what he thought about these backwoods east Texas boys playing JMU in the playoffs. He laughed and with a huge smile pointed to his crotch and saidhttp://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23929&stc=1

If the Bison end up on our side of the bracket I'll give any of you guys $20 bucks a pop for your Frisco tickets.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:39 PM
If the Bison end up on our side of the bracket I'll give any of you guys $20 bucks a pop for your Frisco tickets.
To Frisco? Good luck with that.

Not to say that I'm sure NDSU would beat SHSU but if SHSU does make it instead of NDSU there'll be a lot more demand than just $20 per ticket given the seating constraints in Frisco this year.

JSUSoutherner
November 19th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I gave full official non trolling notification in my earlier post and made my feelings known. I didn't say I was done trolling for the year. I'm well aware of how good EWU is.

JSU is the real joke in the top 5 

I asked KC after the game what he thought about these backwoods east Texas boys playing JMU in the playoffs. He laughed and with a huge smile pointed to his crotch and saidhttp://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23929&stc=1

$20 says if we meet in the playoffs we crush you.*

*I don't have $20 to bet. It's merely symbolic of my confidence.

superman7515
November 19th, 2016, 11:45 PM
$20 says if we meet in the playoffs we crush you.

Oh lord, here come the lawsuits...

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Oh lord, here come the lawsuits...

Frozen assets!

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:22 AM
$20 says if we meet in the playoffs we crush you.*

*I don't have $20 to bet. It's merely symbolic of my confidence.

Hope your offense remembers how to score so y'all make it out of round two and get to enjoy the great state of Texas!! A state where marrying your cousin isn't the norm. A state all others aspire to be. Please do us a favor and don't pee on the streets or spit on the floor inside restaurants. The committee sees through your band of thug SEC rejects but due to fear of "the incestestual ones" rioting will graciously grant you 6 seed!

*i would enjoy a return trip to your lovely town if only for that BBQ! Fans were great. Pregame restaurant by the gas station next to the stadium was awesome and aside from the 60 min egg we laid I had an overall exceptional time!

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Hope your offense remembers how to score so y'all make it out of round two and get to enjoy the great state of Texas!! A state where marrying your cousin isn't the norm. A state all others aspire to be. Please do us a favor and don't pee on the streets or spit on the floor inside restaurants. The committee sees through your band of thug SEC rejects but due to fear of "the incestestual ones" rioting will graciously grant you 6 seed!

*i would enjoy a return trip to your lovely town if only for that BBQ! Fans were great. Pregame restaurant by the gas station next to the stadium was awesome and aside from the 60 min egg we laid I had an overall exceptional time!
Yeah our one starting reject SEC-transfer is a real though.

*Thanks. That game was a lot of fun. Really don't want to go to Huntsville though. Traveling sucks.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:53 AM

NC A&T
Bad losses:

ISUR 6-5
-Won four of last five

Samford 7-4(6 DI wins)
-Lost three of last four

SLU 7-4
Quality wins:

UTM 7-5(6 DI Wins)
Quality wins:

Quality wins:

Serious ?, who is ETSU?

FargoBison
November 20th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Serious ?, who is ETSU?

East Tennessee State University.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:04 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/96f01c2cda169b57d996479eea93fa8c.jpg

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:05 AM
East Tennessee State University.

Got it. OVC? That makes sense.

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2016, 01:06 AM

SoCon, actually.

FargoBison
November 20th, 2016, 01:07 AM

SoCon actually, they dropped football and just brought it back.

Gangtackle11
November 20th, 2016, 06:00 AM
The final prediction:

1. NDSU vs. Weber State/UCA
8. UND vs. Chattanooga/NC A&T

5. SHSU vs. Villanova/St.Francis PA
4. JMU vs. Lehigh/New Hampshire

3. Jacksonville St. vs. Richmond/Samford
6. The Citadel vs. Wofford/Charleston So.

7. SDSU vs. Albany/Youngstown State
2. EWU vs. Cal Poly/San Diego

97Kat
November 20th, 2016, 07:53 AM
NDSU just lost the Auto bid from the MVFC to SDSU.

How can an at large team be seeded #1?

^^^THIS! If you can't secure your conference auto bid you should not have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

FargoBison
November 20th, 2016, 07:57 AM
^^^THIS! If you can't secure your conference auto bid you should not have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

So I guess beating Iowa, EWU and Charleston Southern in non-conference play means nothing then. You are a saying a win over SDSU is better than Iowa or EWU.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2016, 07:59 AM

xlolx

You haven't been around too long.

xlolx

BisonFan02
November 20th, 2016, 08:16 AM
xlolx

xlolx

Nope. xlolx

CHIP72
November 20th, 2016, 08:26 AM
xlolx

xlolx

Looking at the post count and join date, yup, I'd say so. :)

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2016, 08:32 AM

So you're saying that if they lost to Iowa and beat SDSU instead of vice versa they'd be more deserving of a top seed?

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:39 AM
SoCon actually, they dropped football and just brought it back.

My mistake. So that's three or 4 FCS teams in Tennessee huh? That's crazy to me.

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 08:40 AM

xcoffeex It wont.
How many committee members has your team played in front of? JMU has played in front of 3. I think we're in the top 4. If anyone gets bumped out of the top 4 is JSU.

Also, I'd LOVE to get SHSU in the playoffs and prove what a paper dragon they are. We'll beat you with a true freshman QB.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:41 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161120/6a1406f7a9407dd46ba8d0f93a584b53.png

Just going to leave this here for those that claim UCA's sos took a hit yesterday. They have a win vs the current Sunbelt leaders. People are going to have to take notice that the results of SHSU games have less to do with the opponent and more to do with the execution level of SHSU

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 08:43 AM

Just going to leave this here for those that claim UCA's sos took a hit yesterday. They have a win vs the current Sunbelt leaders. People are going to have to take notice that the results of SHSU games have less to do with the opponent and more to do with the execution level of SHSU

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/Mamma4ever/Gifs%20for%20Blogging/funny/Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Cocky
November 20th, 2016, 08:47 AM
How many committee members has your team played in front of? JMU has played in front of 3. I think we're in the top 4. If anyone gets bumped out of the top 4 is JSU.

Also, I'd LOVE to get SHSU in the playoffs and prove what a paper dragon they are. We'll beat you with a true freshman QB.

I hope we get JMU to show you what team not in the top 4 plays like.

BisonFan02
November 20th, 2016, 08:48 AM

Looks like the Sunbelt leaders didn't win a single game out of conference. #LOLBelt

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 08:50 AM
I hope we get JMU to show you what team not in the top 4 plays like.

I hope so too; we'll show you what teams better than Eastern Kentucky and Southeast Missouri play like.

kalm
November 20th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Looks like the Sunbelt leaders didn't win a single game out of conference. #LOLBelt

And Idaho is in 4th. It was a still a nice win for UCA, but I don't see those coat tails pulling SHSU up all that much.

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 08:54 AM
CAA Final Standings:
JMU 8-0
Nova 6-2 - JMU Beat on the road, playoff team
New Hampshire - 6-2 JMU beat on the road, playoff team
Spatters 5-3 JMU beat on the road, playoff team

BisonBacker
November 20th, 2016, 09:00 AM
The latest from Massey Ratings:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23919&stc=1

Looking at Massey UCA has the #1 defense and #2 offense in the SLC. If Sam blows us out that will tell everyone the SLC is WWWWWWAAAAAY down.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Cocky
November 20th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I hope so too; we'll show you what teams better than Eastern Kentucky and Southeast Missouri play like.
I hope you are better than either of those. You really set the bar real high for JMU?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2016, 09:10 AM

xlolx

....what a conference of crap!

The Kicker
November 20th, 2016, 09:19 AM

If the Sun Belt was in the FCS do you think any of those teams would even make it to the semi finals?

Cocky
November 20th, 2016, 09:30 AM
If the Sun Belt was in the FCS do you think any of those teams would even make it to the semi finals?
Got to see troy a few times this year and I wouldnt see them in the top 6 this year.

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 02:19 PM

xcoffeex It wont.

lollllll

BisonFan02
November 20th, 2016, 02:22 PM

It should.

xcoffeex It wont.

It did.

Nickels
November 20th, 2016, 02:34 PM
It did.
xcoffeex It shouldn't have.

Mocs will be a much harder match up than JMU. If JMU gets there it will be a slaughter. We could score 80+ on them and will make more than enough stops on D. Their athletes aren't in the same league as ours.

BisonFan02
November 20th, 2016, 02:35 PM

It should.

xcoffeex It wont.

Mocs will be a much harder match up than JMU. If JMU gets there it will be a slaughter. We could score 80+ on them and will make more than enough stops on D. Their athletes aren't in the same league as ours.

Are they really, really fast?

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Are they really, really fast?

Southern Speed yo!

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM

http://www.ihiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/blake-dismissive-laugh.gif

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 03:53 PM
KC still has nightmares about playing JMU. Also, an oldy but a goody:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2NEaJzCYAAiSsv.jpg:large

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM
And Idaho is in 4th. It was a still a nice win for UCA, but I don't see those coat tails pulling SHSU up all that much.

Arkansas State pretty much blew everything up and started over around mid-season and they are definitely playing better. Anyone that thinks the SLC is really that much better than the SLC needs to be reminded that McNeese lost to ULL and Nicholls lost to South Alabama. Those two teams have a combined 4-8 record in the Sun Belt.

grayghost06
November 20th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Arkansas State pretty much blew everything up and started over around mid-season and they are definitely playing better. Anyone that thinks the SLC is really that much better than the SLC needs to be reminded that McNeese lost to ULL and Nicholls lost to South Alabama. Those two teams have a combined 4-8 record in the Sun Belt.

I am of the opinion that the Southland Conference is probably not better than the Southland Conference. Pretty sure they are of equal strength.xeyebrowx

Fordham
November 20th, 2016, 04:12 PM

Thanks for the hex!

Terry2889
November 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Southern Speed yo!

Southern speed is an absolute joke... Georgia Southern= Southern Speed, UNH wins. McNeese= Southern Speed= UNH wins, SELA= Southern Speed=UNH wins, Chattanooga= Southern Speed= UNH wins.... What does NDSU have? Midwestern Speed? Your athletes aren't any better than anyone else's and if you think for one second that you are out recruiting JMU you are on crack...

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Southern speed is an absolute joke... Georgia Southern= Southern Speed, UNH wins. McNeese= Southern Speed= UNH wins, SELA= Southern Speed=UNH wins, Chattanooga= Southern Speed= UNH wins.... What does NDSU have? Midwestern Speed? Your athletes aren't any better than anyone else's and if you think for one second that you are out recruiting JMU you are on crack...

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/nick-young-confused-face.jpg

grizband
November 20th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Southern Speed yo!
Best me to it!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 04:48 PM

I dunno, Terry, they do have a really nice track around their football field so they can get those 2 sport recruits...

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 05:18 PM
I dunno, Terry, they do have a really nice track around their football field so they can get those 2 sport recruits...

Im going to apologize now for the embarrassment the ass whipping y'all get will bring. I just pray to god Chatty wins and chat town shows back up because I won't apologize for that ass whippin!! I'd pretty much guarantee I'll be making a trip to Fargo this year and the only reason I wouldn't be there would be work. Not because JMU had anything to do with it.

I don't feel like it will be a blow out but if your within 21 then JMU would earn my respect.

Our season will begin in Fargo or SDSU and there will be two warning shots across the Dakota's bow the two weeks before.

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Im going to apologize now for the embarrassment the ass whipping y'all get will bring. I just pray to god Chatty wins and chat town shows back up because I won't apologize for that ass whippin!! I'd pretty much guarantee I'll be making a trip to Fargo this year and the only reason I wouldn't be there would be work. Not because JMU had anything to do with it.

I don't feel like it will be a blow out but if your within 21 then JMU would earn my respect.

Our season will begin in Fargo or SDSU and there will be two warning shots across the Dakota's bow the two weeks before.

*You're

Also you're (see what I did there) an idiot. Did you watch the Chatty Bama game? Chatty is going to steamroll you guys. You won't even have the pleasure of playing in a real FCS stadium (with no track around the field).

CockyGeek
November 20th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Oh good lord. It's something Yankees say when they have to play a Southern team. Some inside joke from 2002 or something.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
November 20th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Oh good lord. It's something Yankees say when they have to play a Southern team. Some inside joke from 2002 or something.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not it's not. It because Southern teams always have to talk about how fast they are and the northern teams athletes won't stack up. It's as predictable as Old Faithful, and you deserve to be made fun of for it.

Bison56
November 20th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Not it's not. It because Southern teams always have to talk about how fast they are and the northern teams athletes won't stack up. It's as predictable as Old Faithful, and you deserve to be made fun of for it.

^this

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 06:16 PM
*You're

Also you're (see what I did there) an idiot. Did you watch the Chatty Bama game? Chatty is going to steamroll you guys. You won't even have the pleasure of playing in a real FCS stadium (with no track around the field).

The same Chatty that lost to Wofford?

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Best me to it!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just enjoy it when any team south of the Mason-Dixon gives X amount of reasons as too why they are better, and it all boils down to "You have not seen this kind of offense due to our athletes always being bigger, stronger faster; so you will not stop us at all." AKA We gots that Southern Speed.

To think, of the last 7 championships, 0 have been from the south, and that includes Nova and EWU. IF we include Finalists, it has been an 11-3 and if we go to the semi finals it has been 17-11 North VS South. Food for thought

Gangtackle11
November 20th, 2016, 06:59 PM
I just enjoy it when any team south of the Mason-Dixon gives X amount of reasons as too why they are better, and it all boils down to "You have not seen this kind of offense due to our athletes always being bigger, stronger faster; so you will not stop us at all." AKA We gots that Southern Speed.

To think, of the last 7 championships, 0 have been from the south, and that includes Nova and EWU. IF we include Finalists, it has been an 11-3 and if we go to the semi finals it has been 17-11 North VS South. Food for thought

You can add 2008 Richmond since its affectionately known as the University of New York @ Richmond by those in the know. 😳😉

DirtyDukes
November 20th, 2016, 07:01 PM

Wofford the playoff team? Also, you obviously didn't watch that Bama game. Nooga looked amazing.

Terry2889
November 20th, 2016, 07:13 PM
*You're

: ( <--- Jealous face...

Terry2889
November 20th, 2016, 07:21 PM
: ( <--- Jealous face...

I neglected to look at Kingpin's profile before realizing he was being sarcastic. I inadvertently launched into a tirade against this southern delusion regarding their athleticism due to many years of pent up anger and misguided drunken hostility against the south....

kalm
November 20th, 2016, 07:35 PM

Some conferences have several solid teams.

Stonewall D
November 20th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I inadvertently launched into a tirade against this southern delusion ... due to many years of pent up anger and misguided drunken hostility against the south....
Sounds like General Ulysses S. Grant.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:02 PM
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/Mamma4ever/Gifs%20for%20Blogging/funny/Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

see you in three weeks. good luck.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:03 PM

they are still FbS teams. and have FBS schollys

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:05 PM

This is accurate. chatty is a better team then JMU.
I can't take a team seriously that got bounced at home in the playoffs by Colgate.

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Wofford the playoff team? Also, you obviously didn't watch that Bama game. Nooga looked amazing.

I watched the game. Bama did a sleep-walk through that game. If you really think Chatty is as good as the first half of that game represents, you are delusional. That result was a representation of Alabama's lack of interest more than any Chatty's ability.

Katfan
November 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
I watched the game. Bama did a sleep-walk through that game. If you really think Chatty is as good as the first half of that game represents, you are delusional. That result was a representation of Alabama's lack of interest more than any Chatty's ability.
Chatty is a good team, but as a point of reference you might want to look at the stats of the UCA vs samford compared to the Chatty was Stamford game. Not much to go on but that data wouldn't support the view that Chatty would beat SHSU but several on here talk smack and don't bother to look at film and wouldn't know what they were looking for if they did.

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Chatty is a good team, but as a point of reference you might want to look at the stats of the UCA vs samford compared to the Chatty was Stamford game. Not much to go on but that data wouldn't support the view that Chatty would beat SHSU but several on here talk smack and don't bother to look at film and wouldn't know what they were looking for if they did.

Look at tape and we will see what kind of team Sammy is?

I saw a couple Sammy games:

I saw a team that:

-Can pass really well against mediocre secondaries

-Can't run against any d-line with a pulse

-Plays mediocre defense

Do I win?

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 09:59 PM

I saw a team that:

-Plays mediocre defense

Do I win?

No.

JSUSoutherner
November 20th, 2016, 10:01 PM
No.
Oh well. I have a hard time facing reality sometimes too.

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 10:05 PM
*You're

I wish you luck. Your only hope is Briscoe getting the flu. CAA and the OVC are bigger jokes than the Big Sky. Everybody seems to have had the same thoughts on us and only 2 can brag about winning against those Kats. This team is better, pissed, -'d will make a point when they stomp you Liberal pansies!

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 10:20 PM

Actually I said it's because ours is unstoppable because we have a QB's that throws darts, gets 90 snaps off a game, receivers that catch EVERTHING, and more depth than most non power 5 schools. Every year, every round, same story. NDSU discipline/toughness, and a combined SHSU bed wetting and a JSU team loaded with studs can claim anything against us.

The CAA is weak sauce, the OVC aside from JSU is worse, and the SoCon gets proven a joke EVERY SINGLE year!! This is why I love December football!!! I can't wait to hear the excuses you elitist yankee libtards come up with on Sundays. Most of the yankee fans have switched to basketball season...Come December 11 you can switch over to basketball mode 

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 12:41 AM
Actually I said it's because ours is unstoppable because we have a QB's that throws darts, gets 90 snaps off a game, receivers that catch EVERTHING, and more depth than most non power 5 schools. Every year, every round, same story. NDSU discipline/toughness, and a combined SHSU bed wetting and a JSU team loaded with studs can claim anything against us.

The CAA is weak sauce, the OVC aside from JSU is worse, and the SoCon gets proven a joke EVERY SINGLE year!! This is why I love December football!!! I can't wait to hear the excuses you elitist yankee libtards come up with on Sundays. Most of the yankee fans have switched to basketball season...Come December 11 you can switch over to basketball mode 

First, I am the opposite of a liberal
Secondly, basketball is not a sport and I watch hockey. I care about real athletes and real competition.

Though, I encourage you to continue to assume things and feed the stereotype that Texans are about as bright as half lit Christmas Tree.

milleniumkat
November 21st, 2016, 01:29 AM

this!!!! this right here!!!

CHIP72
November 21st, 2016, 06:16 AM
I wish you luck. Your only hope is Briscoe getting the flu. CAA and the OVC are bigger jokes than the Big Sky. Everybody seems to have had the same thoughts on us and only 2 can brag about winning against those Kats. This team is better, pissed, -'d will make a point when they stomp you Liberal pansies!

If you really think the Great Valley (Shenandoah Valley) area in western Virginia where Harrisonburg/James Madison is located is liberal politically, you need to brush up on your geography.

Lehigh'98
November 21st, 2016, 06:23 AM
If you really think the Great Valley (Shenandoah Valley) area in western Virginia where Harrisonburg/James Madison is located is liberal politically, you need to brush up on your geography.

He's on a roll. Don't try and stop him with insignificant facts

kalm
November 21st, 2016, 06:44 AM

Same with Eastern Washington.

Katfan
November 21st, 2016, 07:19 AM

I saw a team that:

-Plays mediocre defense

Do I win?
when you wake up, you will feel totally refreshed. Good luck. We'll see.

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 07:56 AM
see you in three weeks. good luck.

You won't, though. Chatty's DLine is going to break Briscoe in half.

This is accurate. chatty is a better team then JMU.
I can't take a team seriously that got bounced at home in the playoffs by Colgate.

That was last years team.

I saw a team that:

-Plays mediocre defense

Do I win?

https://media.giphy.com/media/13D90nlAuPEIM0/giphy.gif

LOL! Can't agree more. I watched the SHSU UCA game on WatchESPN yesterday and I can't believe how bad UCA d was tackling. Also, letting people run through their secondary unchecked. JMU's D is our weakest side of the ball but our D is 1000% better than UCAs. Keep making yourself feel better though, KITTIES

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2016, 08:02 AM

Anyone in the Southland calling another conference "weak sauce" is laughable. Sorry...

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 08:08 AM
Anyone in the Southland calling another conference "weak sauce" is laughable. Sorry...

Agreed!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/23/57/a0/2357a0940602c692eef11825019250ff.jpg

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 08:33 AM

LOL! Can't agree more. I watched the SHSU UCA game on WatchESPN yesterday and I can't believe how bad UCA d was tackling. Also, letting people run through their secondary unchecked. JMU's D is our weakest side of the ball but our D is 1000% better than UCAs. Keep making yourself feel better though, KITTIES

I think maybe you are trying to make yourself feel better. If JMU doesn't get Colgated and we get by Chatty then...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23940&stc=1

Katfan
November 21st, 2016, 08:44 AM
I don't get it! Why do JMU fans come after us we won't play until the semis and that's it we both win in the second round. I'm sure there's a physiological explanation.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 09:19 AM

Without Schor your defense is all you have. If Schor is out and Abdullah is your only weapon, teams will cheat the run hard.

jmufan999
November 21st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Without Schor your defense is all you have. If Schor is out and Abdullah is your only weapon, teams will cheat the run hard.

this is arguably the best and deepest JMU offense of all time. at least in the last 15 years, I can't speak to what happened back in the 80's, 90's, etc. I promise you, Schor and Abdullah are not the only weapons.

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 09:40 AM
I don't get it! Why do JMU fans come after us we won't play until the semis and that's it we both win in the second round. I'm sure there's a physiological explanation.

Um, it was you guys being butthurt over not getting a seed that starting things off. Maybe play more than 2 teams with a winning schedule next season. If anyone's trying to build themselves up it's Kitty fans after playing NOBODY all season. JMU has proven it deserves to be where it is.

Rob, have you seen any JMU games this year? Our #3 RB threw a TD to our #4 RB in the wildcat last week. Our freshman QB went 12-13 when Elon stacked the box (and the 1 was a drop). Watch the highlight video, kid can play. We have so many amazing receivers it's not fair to you all. Not to mention our #1 and #2 RBs are both amazing - Abdullah is not our only weapon.. Our offense is MUCH more than just Schor and Abullah, ask anyone who has played us this season. But, for the record coach says Schor'll be back on 12/3.

jmufan999
November 21st, 2016, 09:43 AM
Watch the highlight video, kid can play.

Panther Rob, you can watch all of JMU's home games in HD for free at jmusports.com. Just click on the Madizone link and watch for yourself.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 10:33 AM
Um, it was you guys being butthurt over not getting a seed that starting things off. Maybe play more than 2 teams with a winning schedule next season. If anyone's trying to build themselves up it's Kitty fans after playing NOBODY all season. JMU has proven it deserves to be where it is.

Rob, have you seen any JMU games this year? Our #3 RB threw a TD to our #4 RB in the wildcat last week. Our freshman QB went 12-13 when Elon stacked the box (and the 1 was a drop). Watch the highlight video, kid can play. We have so many amazing receivers it's not fair to you all. Not to mention our #1 and #2 RBs are both amazing - Abdullah is not our only weapon.. Our offense is MUCH more than just Schor and Abullah, ask anyone who has played us this season. But, for the record coach says Schor'll be back on 12/3.

Against Elon. Glad to hear he will be back. Otherwise I think I would predict a repeat of last year.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 10:34 AM
Panther Rob, you can watch all of JMU's home games in HD for free at jmusports.com. Just click on the Madizone link and watch for yourself.

I've seen JMU play. I stand by my statement. If Cole Johnson throwing the ball is required for the win, JMU won't get past SHSU, maybe even UNH/Lehigh.

fmrbearkat
November 21st, 2016, 10:44 AM
First, I am the opposite of a liberal
Secondly, basketball is not a sport and I watch hockey. I care about real athletes and real competition.

Though, I encourage you to continue to assume things and feed the stereotype that Texans are about as bright as half lit Christmas Tree.

the 2nd paragraph was directed at the Northeastern demographic

fmrbearkat
November 21st, 2016, 10:46 AM

Crabcakes and football....were good at 1....and so is the state of Maryland. Move along yankee. We've got ass to whip xcoffeex

fmrbearkat
November 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM

Its basketball season for the jacks Rev...it's fishing season for me xnodx

Sammy94
November 21st, 2016, 11:08 AM

We will all see where that gets you in a few weeks. No longer does it matter about who you played, its now show up or shut up time as its settled on the field. Good luck to all those still playing and Eat'em Up Kats!!!!

NDSUtk
November 21st, 2016, 11:29 AM
Crabcakes and football....were good at 1....and so is the state of Maryland.

Ok that one was actually funny to me!

dwtime
November 21st, 2016, 11:35 AM
No over dramatization here. Schor would be missed but JMU has plenty of offense.

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 12:53 PM
I've seen JMU play. I stand by my statement. If Cole Johnson throwing the ball is required for the win, JMU won't get past SHSU, maybe even UNH/Lehigh.

https://twitter.com/JMUFootball/status/800073342896062464

I'm not worried about his throws at all.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 12:58 PM
https://twitter.com/JMUFootball/status/800073342896062464

I'm not worried about his throws at all.

You're right, I can't believe he managed to throw the ball to a wide open WR from a perfectly formed pocket against a stingy Elon defense that was only giving up 34 points a game to D-I opponents. I'm shocked you scored more than CAA powerhouse Rhode Island's total of 44 from last week.xrolleyesx

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 01:02 PM
You're right, I can't believe he managed to throw the ball to a wide open WR from a perfectly formed pocket against a stingy Elon defense that was only giving up 34 points a game to D-I opponents. I'm shocked you scored more than CAA powerhouse Rhode Island's total of 44 from last week.xrolleyesx

http://bigfitdeal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/1352251521528.gif

Nickels
November 21st, 2016, 01:03 PM

#CAAPowerConference xlolx

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2016, 01:07 PM
I don't get why JMU fans are so worked about that comment. Cole sucked against Villanova. Sure he looked good against Elon. I'm not optimistic for JMU's chances without Schor. If Johnson plays and proves me wrong, great, I'll admit it, it's just football conversation.

I don't know what I'm thinking. I mean, it's not like the winner of New Hampshire and the PL champ could ever knock you guys out of the playoffs at home in the 2nd round, right?

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2016, 01:47 PM
I don't care who is defending it - that's a great throw that hit his receiver on the sideline running in stride. A+

Thumper 76
November 21st, 2016, 02:13 PM
I don't care who is defending it - that's a great throw that hit his receiver on the sideline running in stride. A+

Well damn he made a good throw against a bad team, you're right. He's the second coming of Wentz.

SkinsWizDukes
November 21st, 2016, 02:19 PM
I don't get why JMU fans are so worked about that comment. Cole sucked against Villanova. Sure he looked good against Elon. I'm not optimistic for JMU's chances without Schor. If Johnson plays and proves me wrong, great, I'll admit it, it's just football conversation.

I don't know what I'm thinking. I mean, it's not like the winner of New Hampshire and the PL champ could ever knock you guys out of the playoffs at home in the 2nd round, right?

I wouldn't put too much stock in how an 18 year old kid performed when he was fully expecting the be redshirted and thrown in Week 11 against one of the top 3 defenses in FCS with the CAA title on the line. Once he settled in, he managed the game much better in the 2nd half. I'd put more weight into how he performed after a full week of preparation knowing he was the guy even if it was against a bad Elon defense.

Do I want Schor back and healthy for the playoffs? Absolutely. Do I think we'll be okay if we have to go with Cole? Yep.

ysubigred
November 21st, 2016, 02:21 PM
Well damn he made a good throw against a bad team, you're right. He's the second coming of Wentz.

Idk!!!!! Wentz WOW!! I'd say Brady xeyebrowx

Gangtackle11
November 21st, 2016, 02:47 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock in how an 18 year old kid performed when he was fully expecting the be redshirted and thrown in Week 11 against one of the top 3 defenses in FCS with the CAA title on the line.

Its funny that the week preceding the JMU-Villanova game the JMU fans were ragging that the Nova defense wasn't much of anything & a by product of a weak schedule. Interesting how things change to shine a brighter light on their team. Anyway good luck to JMU & all the other CAA playoff teams!!

SkinsWizDukes
November 21st, 2016, 02:55 PM
Its funny that the week preceding the JMU-Villanova game the JMU fans were ragging that the Nova defense wasn't much of anything & a by product of a weak schedule. Interesting how things change to shine a brighter light on their team. Anyway good luck to JMU & all the other CAA playoff teams!!

Whoever you saw post was definitely an outlier because the vast majority of the JMU fans on our board knew that the Nova defense was going to be the toughest we faced all season (including UNC).

Gangtackle11
November 21st, 2016, 02:57 PM
Whoever you saw post was definitely an outlier because the vast majority of the JMU fans on our board knew that the Nova defense was going to be the toughest we faced all season (including UNC).

Ok. Good luck.

JSUSoutherner
November 21st, 2016, 02:59 PM
The same reason SHSU fans keep bringing us up when they won't even make it to Frisco to see us, I suppose. Because they have nothing better to do.

Katfan
November 21st, 2016, 04:24 PM
The same reason SHSU fans keep bringing us up when they won't even make it to Frisco to see us, I suppose. Because they have nothing better to do.
Fair enough but i which there was a way to filter out the smack post and I know several of our fans are major contributors.

TheKingpin28
November 21st, 2016, 04:31 PM
Idk!!!!! Wentz WOW!! I'd say Brady xeyebrowx

Come on guys, we know it is Bradshaw instead