PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston State's offense

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Rjones61
November 2nd, 2016, 12:38 PM
South Dakota State has a good offense. They scored 31 points on Cal Poly.

Sacramento State scored 49 points on Cal Poly.

Conclusion: Sacramento State is an offensive powerhouse.

Thumper 76
November 2nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
Those teams scored almost twenty less than North Dakota State.

That must mean NDSU is a SUPER​ offensive powerhouse.
And SDSU held NDSU to two tds. Basically the reincarnation of the steel curtain xlolx

Rjones61
November 2nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
We already concluded NDSU is a SUPER offensive powerhouse. They scored 27 points on Missouri State

Northern Iowa scored 62 points on Missouri State.

Conclusion: UNI is a MEGA ​offense

Professor Chaos
November 2nd, 2016, 12:48 PM
We already concluded NDSU is a SUPER offensive powerhouse. They scored 27 points on Missouri State

Northern Iowa scored 62 points on Missouri State.

Conclusion: UNI is a MEGA ​offense
UNI score 14 on Montana. Eastern Washington scored 35 on Montana.

http://aetherforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

Rjones61
November 2nd, 2016, 12:51 PM
UNI score 14 on Montana. Eastern Washington scored 35 on Montana.

http://aetherforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ik49VlPshlPIz.gif

This settles it. EWU's offense is so good, they're unbeatable.

Sammy94
November 2nd, 2016, 12:55 PM
This settles it. EWU's offense is so good, they're unbeatable.

Big Sky is only as good as their next trip to Huntsville.

Rjones61
November 2nd, 2016, 01:11 PM

Shh. No. Just no.

F*** sample sizes. UNI is a MEGA offense. Just like SHSU is an offensive powerhouse, because they put up more points against Lamar.

grizband
November 2nd, 2016, 01:23 PM
Sammy only as good as their next trip to Missoula ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sammy94
November 2nd, 2016, 01:28 PM

Truth....also

grizband
November 2nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Truth....also
All in good fun!

JSUSoutherner
November 2nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
I sat across the isle from the Southerners in Frisco last year and I think you would like the Fargodome, at least you wouldn't need to run shifts into the bathroom to warm up... xlmaox
Sorry, I thought that was absolutely hilarious... You guys brought a great group and an amazing band.
Yeah. The bathrooms were warm. All I had under my uniform was basketball shorts and a T shirt. I was freezing.

Southerners wouldn't travel though.

BamKat
November 2nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah. The bathrooms were warm. All I had under my uniform was basketball shorts and a T shirt. I was freezing.

Southerners wouldn't travel though.
You did not miss much. . .37-10.

fmrbearkat
November 2nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't mind facing the Bison. I just don't want to go to Fargo.

I feel Fargo or on the road is the only place NDSU will lose. Give those coaches 2 weeks to put in a defensive game plan and NDSU is too disciplined to give up many points.

JSUSoutherner
November 2nd, 2016, 04:48 PM
I feel Fargo or on the road is the only place NDSU will lose. Give those coaches 2 weeks to put in a defensive game plan and NDSU is too disciplined to give up many points.
The only place NDSU might lose is either at a home game or away game. Bold prediction.

Katfan
November 2nd, 2016, 05:13 PM

Probably, but it won't be this year,will it?

milleniumkat
November 2nd, 2016, 05:30 PM

ouch!

milleniumkat
November 2nd, 2016, 05:31 PM

lol. Yes, so we got that going for us. haha

BamKat
November 2nd, 2016, 05:33 PM

Let's read those threads!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grizband
November 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
lol. Yes, so we got that going for us. haha
Haha, completely tongue in cheek. Montana will, at best, host one playoff game this year. In the 2000's, though, Missoula is where SLC playoff dreams went to die ;)

milleniumkat
November 2nd, 2016, 05:37 PM
Haha, completely tongue in cheek. Montana will, at best, host one playoff game this year. In the 2000's, though, Missoula is where SLC playoff dreams went to die ;)

I'm not disagreeing with ya on your first tho. My earliest shsu memories was murder in the snows of Mizzoula.

grizband
November 2nd, 2016, 05:45 PM
I'm not disagreeing with ya on your first tho. My earliest shsu memories was murder in the snows of Mizzoula.
I remember watching Sam Houston dominate Montana early in the 2004 season. The semi-final rematch in Missoula was great payback!

BamKat
November 2nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
I remember watching Sam Houston dominate Montana early in the 2004 season. The semi-final rematch in Missoula was great payback!

That was my senior year and I remember both games very well. I was at the 1st game and we kicked ass until the 4th. . . I went into the 2nd game thinking we would dominate after the miracle at EWU. Truly my 1st heartbreak as a Kat fan. I graduated a week later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Katfan
November 2nd, 2016, 06:15 PM

Yeah, I remember that, so anyone that says home field in the playoffs doesn't matter should go watch those two games.

milleniumkat
November 3rd, 2016, 12:45 PM

yes. I had a feeling that it would play out that way as well. Figured 95 degree heat in september would be hard on a grizzly bear. lol. Everyone knows snow kills Kats.

Thumper 76
November 3rd, 2016, 01:07 PM
yes. I had a feeling that it would play out that way as well. Figured 95 degree heat in september would be hard on a grizzly bear. lol. Everyone knows snow kills Kats.
You're just the wrong type of Kat.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--JdMLltaSYY/VQI8ovm5EnI/AAAAAAAAQ5Y/k63mEiZArbk/w506-h750/bobcat-kills-deer.jpg

Sammy94
November 3rd, 2016, 01:10 PM

Not in Bozeman it doesn't. :D

ngineer
November 3rd, 2016, 10:28 PM
I think a game between SHSU's offense and Lehigh's would be something to see. O/U of at least 100.

The Pud
November 3rd, 2016, 10:31 PM
I think a game between SHSU's offense and Lehigh's would be something to see. O/U of at least 100.

how did you arrive at this conclusion sir?

centennial
November 3rd, 2016, 10:39 PM
how did you arrive at this conclusion sir?

Lehigh has a stronger schedule than Sam Houston. Not that the committee cares. I hope the FBS #1 is Western Michigan.

The Pud
November 3rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Lehigh has a stronger schedule than Sam Houston. Not that the committee cares. I hope the FBS #1 is Western Michigan.

interesting

Bearkats94
November 3rd, 2016, 11:37 PM

Do you remember the year we played Montana at the start of the season when Montana players was loosing their lunch on the field? It was a nice hot day the day.😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Sammy's QB could throw for 60 TDs this season. Amazing possibility!!

milleniumkat
November 4th, 2016, 06:29 AM

So let me ask you, exactly how many snaps per game does you're schedule get? And better yet, how good is your schedule defensively? Does your schedule play man to man, or is it better at zone? Does your schedule play a 4-3,3-4 or 4-2-5?

"I may already be inside you"

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 06:59 AM

Please let them come to Huntsville.

ngineer
November 4th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Please let them come to Huntsville.

I hope we get the chance!

Bisonoline
November 4th, 2016, 02:32 PM
From another site---

The argument for SHSU above NDSU....SHSU is 8-0 OK, let's look closer....
I was wondering how tough the SHSU schedule was and looked at the information that the ranking committee should have had. For the rankings, I was forced to use Massey because some of the teams I looked at were not included in Sagarin. Massey ranks the top 500 teams in all of college football.

Team ......................Score.........Massey..... W/L.......Wins for opponent and Massey Rank
OK Panhandle D2.....59-21...........407........2-7........Ark Pine Bluff 418, Texas Permian Basin 446
Lamar.....................44-31..........190........3-5........SELA 161, Abilene Christian 253, NWSU 258
Houston Baptist.......52-16...........219........3-5........Texas So 334, Abilene Christian 253, Lamar 190
Stephen F Austin......63-28..........192........4-4.........McNeese 160Abilene Christian 253, W Alabama 217, Incarnate Word 274
Incarnate Word........63-48..........274........1-7.........NWSU 258
Abilene Christian......48-21..........253........1-8.........Incarnate Word 274
Nichols State...........38-21..........167.........4-4........Incarnate Word 274, SFA 192, Houston Baptist 219, NWSU 258
Texas Southern........66-17..........334........ 3-5........Mississippi Valley St 460, Alabama St 351, Alabama AM 349

Massey also has an outcome predictor. When SHSU schedule is plugged into the predictor, there is a 93% probability of them going 8-0
SHSU average opponent ranking is 254 so, teams such as Tiffin, Abilene Christian, Fairmount St, West Georgia, Western St Colorado
NDSU WORST Massey rank opponent is Missouri St at 146 (that is 21 spots higher than SHSU best opponent Nichols St 167)
NDSU average opponent rank is 95.25 so, teams such as East Carolina, Charleston Southern, Illinois, Cincinnati, Chattanooga
NDSU gave up 44 to #57 Eastern Washington which hurt them in the ranking process...
SHSU gave up 48 to #274 Incarnate Word...wait...did I type that right...yep...48 to #274 Incarnate Word.
Who knows how good SHSU is. Would any of these teams have even scored on NDSU?

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 03:05 PM
From another site---

The argument for SHSU above NDSU....SHSU is 8-0 OK, let's look closer....
I was wondering how tough the SHSU schedule was and looked at the information that the ranking committee should have had. For the rankings, I was forced to use Massey because some of the teams I looked at were not included in Sagarin. Massey ranks the top 500 teams in all of college football.

Team ......................Score.........Massey..... W/L.......Wins for opponent and Massey Rank
OK Panhandle D2.....59-21...........407........2-7........Ark Pine Bluff 418, Texas Permian Basin 446
Lamar.....................44-31..........190........3-5........SELA 161, Abilene Christian 253, NWSU 258
Houston Baptist.......52-16...........219........3-5........Texas So 334, Abilene Christian 253, Lamar 190
Stephen F Austin......63-28..........192........4-4.........McNeese 160Abilene Christian 253, W Alabama 217, Incarnate Word 274
Nichols State...........38-21..........167.........4-4........Incarnate Word 274, SFA 192, Houston Baptist 219, NWSU 258
Texas Southern........66-17..........334........ 3-5........Mississippi Valley St 460, Alabama St 351, Alabama AM 349

Massey also has an outcome predictor. When SHSU schedule is plugged into the predictor, there is a 93% probability of them going 8-0
SHSU average opponent ranking is 254 so, teams such as Tiffin, Abilene Christian, Fairmount St, West Georgia, Western St Colorado
NDSU WORST Massey rank opponent is Missouri St at 146 (that is 21 spots higher than SHSU best opponent Nichols St 167)
NDSU average opponent rank is 95.25 so, teams such as East Carolina, Charleston Southern, Illinois, Cincinnati, Chattanooga
NDSU gave up 44 to #57 Eastern Washington which hurt them in the ranking process...
SHSU gave up 48 to #274 Incarnate Word...wait...did I type that right...yep...48 to #274 Incarnate Word.
Who knows how good SHSU is. Would any of these teams have even scored on NDSU?

Who knows? The majority of those scores came in the 2nd half while our ones were watching and done for the day. But please continue to tell us how good NDSU is because those 5 rings don't do that enough.

Redbird007
November 4th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Who knows? The majority of those scores came in the 2nd half while our ones were watching and done for the day. But please continue to tell us how good NDSU is because those 5 rings don't do that enough.

6 minutes remaining in 3rd vs incarnate word and score was 42 - 35. I doubt your starters were or had been watching.

Sammy94
November 4th, 2016, 03:33 PM
6 minutes remaining in 3rd vs incarnate word and score was 42 - 35. I doubt your starters were or had been watching.

True. If we were talking about one game. But he was talking about all of them so far.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 07:48 PM

I saw this game on ESPN3 and yes, Sammy had 3rd and 4th teamers playing at this point sir.

BisonTru
November 4th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I saw this game on ESPN3 and yes, Sammy had 3rd and 4th teamers playing at this point sir.

Then your coach is an idiot. Congrats!

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Then your coach is an idiot. Congrats!

Yes, and this idiot has his team ranked No. 1 in Coaches and Sports Writer Poll, and No. 2 in Selection Committee poll. Yea, he is some idiot. LOL
xthumbsupx

BisonTru
November 4th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Yes, and this idiot has his team ranked No. 1 in Coaches and Sports Writer Poll, and No. 2 in Selection Committee poll. Yea, he is some idiot. LOL
xthumbsupx

Keep clucking pal your squad is yet to play anyone. Most of you will scurry outta here as soon as some team exposes Sammy. But you keep playing internet badass, Sally. We are all just as impressed with your show as we are with Sammys schedule.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Keep clucking pal your squad is yet to play anyone. Most of you will scurry outta here as soon as some team exposes Sammy. But you keep playing internet badass, Sally. We are all just as impressed with your show as we are with Sammys schedule.
sounds like someone is an angry white man who voted for Trump. LOL!!!

BisonTru
November 4th, 2016, 08:35 PM
sounds like someone is an angry white man who voted for Trump. LOL!!!

Head down to the Poli board if you want talk politics. You can have a blast with the other Pod here.

Might be a better spot for ya, since you really don't have much to add to the football discussions.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Head down to the Poli board if you want talk politics. You can have a blast with the other Pod here.

Might be a better spot for ya, since you really don't have much to add to the football discussions.
sounds like grandpa needs a nap

BisonTru
November 4th, 2016, 08:50 PM
sounds like grandpa needs a nap

Clever.

Smack as strong as your schedule.

milleniumkat
November 4th, 2016, 09:09 PM

Is there enough room on the internet for another fan base of internet bad asses?

Bisonoline
November 4th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Clever.

We had these same interactions back in 2011. xcoffeexxthumbsupx

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Clever.

but it is much stronger than your performance against those bunny rabbits from South Dakota.

xthumbsupx

Raven Maniac
November 4th, 2016, 10:56 PM
You Sammy guys are confident. Tell you what I tried to get your Clucky bud to take this, but he didn't want it. A little $100 wager. If Sammy wins it all, you win. If the Bison win it all, I win. Deal?

Kind of sad seeing the once proud bison whine and living in the past. You guys worry so much about Sam when you need to worry about your own team. You were lucky sneaking past a superior UNI team.

The Pud
November 4th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Kind of sad seeing the once proud bison whine and living in the past. You guys worry so much about Sam when you need to worry about your own team. You were lucky sneaking past a superior UNI team.

^^^^This is by far the most lucid post to a Bizon fan, and I wonder if he will even understand

BisonTru
November 5th, 2016, 12:02 AM

I follow all of the FCS. Your Bearkats aren't special bud. It just so happens the time we are questioning their ranking happened to time up the same time the Huntsville penitentiary granted internet access to their pods.

BTW, we will find out soon enough if we're not the Bison of the past half decade. I'm bullish. That's why I took the bet. I'll gladly settle up when/if I'm wrong.

Raven Maniac
November 5th, 2016, 12:09 AM
I follow all of the FCS. Your Bearkats aren't special bud. It just so happens the time we are questioning their ranking happened to time up the same time the Huntsville penitentiary granted internet access to their pods.

BTW, we will find out soon enough if we're not the Bison of the past half decade. I'm bullish. That's why I took the bet. I'll gladly settle up when/if I'm wrong.

You are still talking in the past. You are bullish. Lots of bull.

Serpentor
November 5th, 2016, 01:22 AM
So... speaking of SHSU offense, how about that Nathan Stewart? Got quite some catching hands on him!

Katfan
November 5th, 2016, 08:16 AM
They were not and that was our worst game, but if you watch the game with the mishaps by us there is no point where the game was really in doubt.

milleniumkat
November 5th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Just because i'm confident doesn't mean that i think we can't be beaten. Not at all. Any team can be beaten on any given saturday (pun intended) with the right game plan and intensity. Nothing surprises me with sports anymore. I've pretty much seen it all...i was a Houston Oiler Fan.

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2016, 09:25 AM
man, this new wave of Alabison button pushers are so much better than me at doing it.... haha

Redbird007
November 5th, 2016, 09:33 AM
They were not and that was our worst game, but if you watch the game with the mishaps by us there is no point where the game was really in doubt.

I pulled the data from the SHSU data stat sheet so not certain how you can see "they were not"?

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 10:41 AM

"You guys sure are whiners", said the fan base that went to their message board to drum up support. xlolx

Raven Maniac
November 5th, 2016, 11:03 AM
"You guys sure are whiners", said the fan base that went to their message board to drum up support. xlolx

We feed on jealousy. Thanks!

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 11:13 AM
We feed on jealousy. Thanks!

I'm definitely jealous that UNI didn't print up runner-up shirts in 2005.

Sammy94
November 5th, 2016, 12:04 PM
I'm definitely jealous that UNI didn't print up runner-up shirts in 2005.

We can print you up some.... but look at our SOS!!! shirts

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 12:17 PM
We can print you up some.... but look at our SOS!!! shirts

You guys would....xrolleyesx

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Wow, Sammy is on fire in the 1st half against a good McNeese St. team. The Pod really likes watching Sammy's QB, this kid will play on Sundays for sure!

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Wow, Sammy is on fire in the 1st half against a good McNeese St. team. The Pod really likes watching Sammy's QB, this kid will play on Sundays for sure!

Even McNeese fans know this team is mediocre this year. Also, trying to play man against them is a joke. They should never attempt that.

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Even McNeese fans know this team is mediocre this year. Also, trying to play man against them is a joke. They should never attempt that.

I didn't say great; I said good. Good = mediocre

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Wow, Sammy's QB throws for another TD.......that makes 4TDs, and it is only early in the 3rd QTR!

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Holy crap, Sammy's QB throws for another TD! That makes 5 TD passes and it is still in the 3rd QTR! Amazing stuff! This kid is already becoming a FCS legion!

Bison56
November 5th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Holy crap, Sammy's QB throws for another TD! That makes 5 TD passes and it is still in the 3rd QTR! Amazing stuff! This kid is already becoming a FCS legion!

What's a FCS legion?

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:31 PM
What's a FCS legion?
something your not maybe?

TheKingpin28
November 5th, 2016, 08:34 PM

You mean either you're or you are, but not your, as that implies possession versus being a compound word.

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM
You mean either you're or you are, but not your, as that implies possession versus being a compound word.

yaaawwwn

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Tell us about how great you are while allowing McNeese to score 30 and only lead by 12. xrolleyesx

Bison56
November 5th, 2016, 08:43 PM

I always thought that inbreeding lead to mental retardation was a myth, but you're living proof I was wrong.

The Pud
Holy crap, Sammys QB throws for a 6th TD! Wow, just wow!

Thumper 76
Tell us about how great you are while allowing McNeese to score 30 and only lead by 12. xrolleyesx

He's a special one. I don't even remember chattown doing td by td play by play ffs xlolx

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Holy crap, Sammys QB throws for a 6th TD! Wow, just wow!
^^^^^this^^^^^^

Bison56
November 5th, 2016, 09:05 PM
SHSU defense absolutely sucks. xlolx

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 09:06 PM
SHSU defense absolutely sucks. xlolx

this i agree with!

FargoBison
November 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
My God...Wieneke would put up a 300 spot against this defense.

I now see why the Novembrists want to talk about the offense.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Oh look, McNeese is within 6 at 49-43. xlolx

Bison56
November 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
this i agree with!

I meant to add McNeese D also

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Sammy scores again! LOL!!

xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
November 5th, 2016, 09:14 PM
My God...Wieneke would put up a 300 spot against this defense.

I now see why the Novembrists want to talk about the offense.

Yeah. Sam Houston has literally NO defense at all. Wow.

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 09:14 PM

JSU has zero offense.......maybe it will be a tie when Sammy plays JSU?

JSUSoutherner
November 5th, 2016, 09:15 PM
JSU has zero offense.......maybe it will be a tie when Sammy plays JSU?

Nah, our defense will score for us.

The Pud
November 5th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Nah, our defense will score for us.

good point. You are probably right on that. hahaha

Sammy94
November 5th, 2016, 10:25 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23811&stc=1

milleniumkat
November 6th, 2016, 05:29 AM
It's not even a contest, shsu has THE best total offense in the nation and a more dangerous passing game than EWU.

Here are some fun facts:

SHSU has more weapons in the passing game than EWU and is more effective at using them.

-Briscoe has completed passes to 11 WR's 5 games this season. 9times twice. The only game he used less than 7 was when Corey Avery rushed for 200 yards.
-Simply put, we just have far more areas of the field to defend than EWU.

SHSU ranked 64 in rushing attack in D1 vs 224 by EWU. Not even close. EWU is far too one dimensional.

Defense is better. As bad as SHSU defense is, EWU is ranked 224 in D1 vs 173 by SHSU.

EWU's offense might as well be the Wishbone compared to General Sam Houston's Favorite Squad.

milleniumkat
November 6th, 2016, 05:30 AM

And we see why you guys talk about defense...only it didn't help you vs NDSU last season did it? Oopsy.

That was our worst defensive effort hands down. I'll give you that. Injuries in the secondary played a part. But the poor tackling by the interior is inexcusable.

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Sam has a great passing offense but a high powered pass rush with lock down corners is going to be big trouble for them. USA will be a good test but there are better out there.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

blackfordpu
November 6th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Defense played like total dog crap in second half but team still came out with the win. Mcneese was ranked 26 in total defense before last night so not a total defensive slouch. This was the first game the defense has had to play a full four quarters all season. Not an excuse but hope it woke them up.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Serpentor
November 6th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Sam has a great passing offense but a high powered pass rush with lock down corners is going to be big trouble for them. USA will be a good test but there are better out there.

We're going to have to take on the whole USA? Damn! Hope Coach prepares for that one...

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Sam has a great passing offense but a high powered pass rush with lock down corners is going to be big trouble for them. UCA will be a good test but there are better out there.

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 07:29 AM
There satisfied Grammer Nazi?

Serpentor
November 6th, 2016, 07:39 AM
There satisfied Grammer Nazi?
Offended much? Geez, I was just making a joke.

blackfordpu
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Humor is not allowed here.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 AM
And we see why you guys talk about defense...only it didn't help you vs NDSU last season did it? Oopsy.

That was our worst defensive effort hands down. I'll give you that. Injuries in the secondary played a part. But the poor tackling by the interior is inexcusable.

If you remember we were built more like Sam Houston last year. High flying offense except unlike the Kats we had a solid defense. This year we have a solid offense and a lights out defense. So oh well. Defense wins championships.

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Not at all, too ****ing early for humor lol

Sammy94
November 6th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Not at all, too ****ing early for humor lol

pretty impressed with McNeese. I think the new coaching staff is finally coming together. Its been a down year but you guys will finish strong and be back fighting for the top spot next season. Let people talk trash but yall are far from a cupcake.

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Pretty much all our offensive skill players are back next year. Problem is, so are yours. 40 plus Jr's on the team. Problem is they are 5-5 this year, lol. Good luck in the playoffs.

Katfan
November 6th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Pretty much all our offensive skill players are back next year. Problem is, so are yours. 40 plus Jr's on the team. Problem is they are 5-5 this year, lol. Good luck in the playoffs.

Maybe we should both try to recruit some dbs ha. Great game

McNeese75
November 6th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Maybe we should both try to recruit some dbs ha. Great game
Lol no joke

caribbeanhen
November 6th, 2016, 10:07 AM
watched a lot of the game, Sam Houston looks better than they ever have but will have trouble when they get to the semi-final game.... unless they can dial up 70 points

The Pud
November 14th, 2016, 11:55 AM
watched a lot of the game, Sam Houston looks better than they ever have but will have trouble when they get to the semi-final game.... unless they can dial up 70 points

I wouldn't be surprised if Sammy does put up 70 points in the semi-finals.............most teams in playoffs will not have faced an offense like Sammy's. EWU offense is close, but I think Sammy's offensive is more explosive and has more talented skilled players.

The Pud
November 15th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Wow, just read Sammy's wide receive, Nathan Stewart, who is a true Freshman, is on the Peyton Award List. wow!

Katfan
November 15th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Wow, just read Sammy's wide receive, Nathan Stewart, who is a true Freshman, is on the Peyton Award List. wow!
Where did you see that? I know he's on the Jerry Rice award list for freshman of the year.

BEAR
November 15th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hey Kats fans...how quickly does your team score? What's the usual time of possession of your scores? Under 2 minutes?

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2016, 03:58 PM
What's the Peyton Award for? The guy who does the best at putting his balls on female trainers' foreheads?

Schism55
November 15th, 2016, 04:02 PM
What's the Peyton Award for? The guy who does the best at putting his balls on female trainers' foreheads?
Lol. Good catch and well played sirxbowx

Sammy94
November 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Hey Kats fans...how quickly does your team score? What's the usual time of possession of your scores? Under 2 minutes?

Too quick, our defense is on the field way too long. IMO the reason we give up so many 2nd half points. Our offense is our defense worst enemy. The bears should win the TOP with no problem.

BEAR
November 15th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Too quick, our defense is on the field way too long. IMO the reason we give up so many 2nd half points. Our offense is our defense worst enemy. The bears should win the TOP with no problem.

I was wondering about that. You guys have like 70+ TDs right? But they appeared from an outsiders look in that they were rather quick scores. What happens to your offensive plans if a team, not necessarily UCA, is able to slow that down? Yes, I know, nobody has done it yet. But throw out a scenario where Briscoe has a bad game or its raining or the other team's CBs and DBs are able to deny a bit longer or whatever and the offense has to sustain drives. What then?

Daytripper
November 15th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I was wondering about that. You guys have like 70+ TDs right? But they appeared from an outsiders look in that they were rather quick scores. What happens to your offensive plans if a team, not necessarily UCA, is able to slow that down? Yes, I know, nobody has done it yet. But throw out a scenario where Briscoe has a bad game or its raining or the other team's CBs and DBs are able to deny a bit longer or whatever and the offense has to sustain drives. What then?

This has been a concern of mine since game one.

Sammy94
November 15th, 2016, 04:28 PM

Our offense is designed to do whatever the opposing defense will allow us to do. If it comes out in a dime package to try and defend our passing game, we will beat you on the ground. . This offense is scary good. Our WR corps will beat most one on ones and seem to catch everything. There are so many weapons that you can't cover them all.

Serpentor
November 15th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Such jokes will not be tolerated in Hillary's America, sir.

katstrapper
November 15th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Our offense is designed to do whatever the opposing defense will allow us to do. If it comes out in a dime package to try and defend our passing game, we will beat you on the ground. . This offense is scary good. Our WR corps will beat most one on ones and seem to catch everything. There are so many weapons that you can't cover them all.

Bearkat receivers are pretty impressive for sure. You don't see them drop many footballs at all. But, overall they can just come at you from so many directions.

But, the Kat OL is really what makes this unit run. It is probably the biggest and most physical OL I have seen SHSU have in many, many years. Plus, they will get to the line of scrimmage pretty dang quick after a play. There are a lot of up tempo offenses out there, but I don't think I have seen many teams get to the line quicker than they do.

If you like college football, this should be a great game on Saturday and the weather is going to be outstanding with a cool front blowing in Friday night. Saturday is supposed to be high 60's at game time.

milleniumkat
November 15th, 2016, 07:25 PM

75% of our scores have been in 2 minutes or less

"You Can't run with #81!"

Serpentor
November 15th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Many a time when watching an away game on TV I turned my head away only to turn back and see them in the end zone. Scurry fast.

caribbeanhen
November 15th, 2016, 08:18 PM
the MVFC crowd is in for a big surprise.... haha

Bearkat 41
November 15th, 2016, 08:52 PM

If a team can shut down the pass then Sam has two of the top three running backs in the conference. If Corey Avery is fully healthy it's not even close that he is the best back in the slc and Bulmer has been outstanding, ranking third in the conference in rushing.

The depth at receiver and running back as well as on the online have been a major factor in the success of the offense this year. Yes, they play up tempo, but seem to have really been working the last month or so at running a bit slower and getting ready for some of the tougher battles that likely are ahead.

Sammy94
November 15th, 2016, 11:07 PM

what game was that when a plane flew over very low? I looked up at the plane for a second and we already scored. Only TD I missed all year, don't blink

caribbeanhen
November 19th, 2016, 09:00 PM
the MVFC crowd is in for a big surprise.... haha

I think they all get it now, except a few that are still down in the bunker

dudeitsaid
November 19th, 2016, 11:44 PM
I didn't get to see the game between SHSU and UCA....but daaaaang! That was a heck of a whooping by the Bearkats! I hope EWU is the two seed, but will understand if the luster of the win today pushes you guys past us. Well done!

Serpentor
November 19th, 2016, 11:53 PM
I didn't get to see the game between SHSU and UCA....but daaaaang! That was a heck of a whooping by the Bearkats! I hope EWU is the two seed, but will understand if the luster of the win today pushes you guys past us. Well done!

Personally, I'd still give you guys the edge, that Washington State victory buys you the benefit of the doubt at least.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM

Thank you sir. But as Keeler said in the trophy presentation "We'll play anyone, anywhere"

"There is no MK, only Zuul!"

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Personally, I'd still give you guys the edge, that Washington State victory buys you the benefit of the doubt at least.

I have stated that i have zero issues with EWU being ahead of us. My only issue is JSU

"There is no MK, only Zuul!"

BigGoosie13
November 20th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Gerr bbaby

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 11:17 AM
Wow, I just finished watching the Sammy game against UCA..............Wholly Canoli Sammy is the real deal! Their QB is on track to break the all time TD passing record set by Colt Brennan of Hawaii. For some reason I do not see the QB for EWU anywhere close on this list (see below):

DIVISION I - SINGLE SEASON TOUCHDOWN LEADERS

Colt Brennan, Hawaii, 2006, 58
Willie Totten, Mississippi Valley State, 1984, 56
Bruce Eugene, Grambling, 2005, 56
Vernon Adams, Eastern Washington, 2013, 55
David Klingler, Houston, 1990, 54
Jimmy Garapollo, Eastern Illinois, 2013, 53
B.J. Symons, Texas Tech, 2003, 52
JEREMIAH BRISCOE, SAM HOUSTON STATE, 2016, 52
Sam Bradford, Oklahoma, 2008, 50
Derek Carr, Fresno State, 2013, 50

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 11:27 AM
Wow, I just finished watching the Sammy game against UCA..............Wholly Canoli Sammy is the real deal! Their QB is on track to break the all time TD passing record set by Colt Brennan of Hawaii. For some reason I do not see the QB for EWU anywhere close on this list (see below):

Heck, Jeremiah Briscoe may break Colt Brennan's record during the Chatt, or is it Chitty, game!

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 11:34 AM
Heck, Jeremiah Briscoe may break Colt Brennan's record during the Chatt, or is it Chitty, game!

Did Garrapolo's include playoffs or was that regular season only? I'm just curios if JB's numbers will actually go up in the record books or if he's officially 52?

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Did Garrapolo's include playoffs or was that regular season only? I'm just curios if JB's numbers will actually go up in the record books or if he's officially 52?

it includes playoff games sir. ".....in 14 games he completed 375-of-568 passes (66.0%) for 5,050 yards and 53 touchdowns"

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 12:02 PM
it includes playoff games sir. ".....in 14 games he completed 375-of-568 passes (66.0%) for 5,050 yards and 53 touchdowns"

Wow...Briscoe has done that with 150 less attempts ��

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 12:08 PM
A very high percentage of this is simply the willingness to relentlessly run up the score and humiliate vastly inferior opponents. They'll quickly realize that strategy won't work in 12 days. They'll probably be in a fairly large hole by then.

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 12:09 PM
A very high percentage of this is simply the willingness to relentlessly run up the score and humiliate vastly inferior opponents.

Briscoe has yet to play a full game this year sir. He is typically taken out early in 3rd QTR

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
A very high percentage of this is simply the willingness to relentlessly run up the score and humiliate vastly inferior opponents. They'll quickly realize that strategy won't work in 12 days. They'll probably be in a fairly large hole by then.

It worked for Ohio State in 2014. If polls weren't a fashion show, we wouldn't need to run up the score.

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 12:23 PM

ROFL. This post shows you know absolutely jack **** about the Kats. You are completely ignorant.

Professor Chaos
November 22nd, 2016, 12:25 PM
ROFL. This post shows you know absolutely jack **** about the Kats. You are completely ignorant.
Well, his 4,689 previous posts show he knows absolutely jack **** about everything he posts about. He is quite the entertaining little feller though.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Sammy does put up 70 points in the semi-finals.............most teams in playoffs will not have faced an offense like Sammy's. EWU offense is close, but I think Sammy's offensive is more explosive and has more talented skilled players.

Not sure if any offense in the nation has three players in the Peyton Award Watch list.
SDSU is averaging a whopping 50 yds per game passing less and a staggering half yard per rushing attempt than SHSU while having played against the #7, #12, #19, and #26 defenses in the country and TCU. Also there is only a half yard per completion difference between SDSU and SHSU. So I'd say they are pretty similar, SHSU just runs quite a few more plays.

Oh, and considering it's most likely almost guaranteed that you'll be facing a team that faced said offense, yes, they will have seen an offense on par with what SHSU is. Never mind how asinine it is to claim you'll put up 70 points against your semifinal opponent when you have a 50% shot at facing the #3 or #7 teams in the country for scoring defense. Ah well, life is but a dream. I'm not saying in any form or fashion that SHSU has a bad offense, is worse than SDSU, or anything. I am saying that your statement is preposterous.

For my money there are three teams in the playoffs with similar firepower to SHSU, EWU, JMU, and SDSU. JMU is out of that discussion with their qb sustaining an ACL tear. It would be a total treat for the entire country to watch a matchup between EWU, SHSU, and SDSU. Good lord would that be fun.

I think they all get it now, except a few that are still down in the bunker

Pretty sure every MVFC team in the playoffs has faced an offense with similar firepower to SHSU.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
The genius sam fans questioning my knowledge? Wow. taking starters out isn't the point. There is far more to it than that. There is a mindset that you have about your approach to a football game as a head coach when you get a big lead. Are you going to continue to throw it deep with a 3 td lead, or are you going to go to the ground game and run that clock.

chattownmocs
November 22nd, 2016, 12:52 PM
There is another mindset of a guy like k.c. keeler. The type of arrogance that makes you get blown out when you think you are about to blow someone else out. It's what allows you to basically call out the other team on national tv. "The winner of that game hands their hands full." This guy is so mad and fired up he's basically calling out Russ huesman saying he's going to blow chattanooga out in my book. Russ huesman btw was 3-2 against K.C. when he was a DC and K.C. was a head coach in the CAA.

But you are trying to run up the score and prove everyone wrong and all of that nonsense, before the game has even started.

You start out way to agressive. It leads to turnovers or sacks or just 3rd and long situations. You aren't playing these terrible cupcake defenses anymore.

On the other side of the ball you can't get stops because they are just pounding you on the ground and you don't realize that they didn't score 60 points a game because they didn't want to

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 12:53 PM
There is another mindset of a guy like k.c. keeler. The type of arrogance that makes you get blown out when you think you are about to blow someone else out. It's what allows you to basically call out the other team on national tv. "The winner of that game hands their hands full." This guy is so mad and fired up he's basically calling out Russ huesman saying he's going to blow chattanooga out in my book. Russ huesman btw was 3-2 against K.C. when he was a DC and K.C. was a head coach in the CAA.

But you are trying to run up the score and prove everyone wrong and all of that nonsense, before the game has even started.

You start out way to agressive. It leads to turnovers or sacks or just 3rd and long situations. You aren't playing these terrible cupcake defenses anymore.

On the other side of the ball you can't get stops because they are just pounding you on the ground and you don't realize that they didn't score 60 points a game because they didn't want to

You know NOTHING.

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 12:55 PM

What are you talking about, don't you have a game with Weber st?

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 01:00 PM
So I saw somewhere Sam could end up with 3- 1,000 yd receivers, 2- 1,000 yd backs, and a 5,000 yd QB. Crazy stat if that happens.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
So I saw somewhere Sam could end up with 3- 1,000 yd receivers, 2- 1,000 yd backs, and a 5,000 yd QB. Crazy stat if that happens.

Would seem to me that mean you guys don't pull the starters as much as claimed OR this is really stretching it. According to NCAA.com you guys have 2167 yards rushing as a team and 4257 yards passing. So which one is it? You guys have your players in all the time and they are really that close or are you maybe just maybe stretching it a bit?

Looks like you have one RB at 800 yards and another at 700. Briscoe is at 4096 yards. Then the WRs 977, 907, and 838. Not much production at all after the players listed above. Would appear to me to be a little of both looking at the other numbers for your reserves and where these guys are at. Unless you guys make the championship I don't see all those things happening, the WRs are most likely.

Just looking at the stats for SHSU it looks to me that all the SHSU fans claims of pulling starters every 3rd quarter is a bit overblown. That or the backups went 3 and out and didn't do much of anything.

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 01:22 PM
Would seem to me that mean you guys don't pull the starters as much as claimed OR this is really stretching it. According to NCAA.com you guys have 2167 yards rushing as a team and 4257 yards passing. So which one is it? You guys have your players in all the time and they are really that close or are you maybe just maybe stretching it a bit?

Looks like you have one RB at 800 yards and another at 700. Briscoe is at 4096 yards. Then the WRs 977, 907, and 838. Not much production at all after the players listed above. Would appear to me to be a little of both looking at the other numbers for your reserves and where these guys are at. Unless you guys make the championship I don't see all those things happening, the WRs are most likely.

Just looking at the stats for SHSU it looks to me that all the SHSU fans claims of pulling starters every 3rd quarter is a bit overblown. That or the backups went 3 and out and didn't do much of anything.

It's the latter.

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 01:22 PM

Watch our games for yourself. Most 4th quarters consist of dives and punts. It's amazing how much time you guys spend on us yet haven't watched a single game.

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 01:33 PM

Briscoe has 40 4th quarter attempts this year. So 3.5 attempts in a game.

jmufan999
November 22nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
Not sure if any offense in the nation has three players in the Peyton Award Watch list.
SDSU is averaging a whopping 50 yds per game passing less and a staggering half yard per rushing attempt than SHSU while having played against the #7, #12, #19, and #26 defenses in the country and TCU. Also there is only a half yard per completion difference between SDSU and SHSU. So I'd say they are pretty similar, SHSU just runs quite a few more plays.

Oh, and considering it's most likely almost guaranteed that you'll be facing a team that faced said offense, yes, they will have seen an offense on par with what SHSU is. Never mind how asinine it is to claim you'll put up 70 points against your semifinal opponent when you have a 50% shot at facing the #3 or #7 teams in the country for scoring defense. Ah well, life is but a dream. I'm not saying in any form or fashion that SHSU has a bad offense, is worse than SDSU, or anything. I am saying that your statement is preposterous.

For my money there are three teams in the playoffs with similar firepower to SHSU, EWU, JMU, and SDSU. JMU is out of that discussion with their qb sustaining an ACL tear.

think you're mixing us up with someone else.

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
If your QB has 5,000 yards against all but 2 teams with losing records, does it make a sound?

Bearkat 41
November 22nd, 2016, 01:54 PM
I have stated several times before that I am not worried about our opponents. I have watched what this offense is capable of and still think it can be better. I think an opponent of shah will need to be able to score at least 35-38 to have a chance. I'm sure there are plenty of teams out there capable of doing so. Defensively I think we CAN be better than the numbers have show. but have struggled in areas this season. I can't excuse their second half efforts. One positive is that the game against central Arkansas they played two solid halfs, giving up the last score in the closing minutes.

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 01:55 PM

WOW!

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 01:56 PM

Did you just quote yourself? that's legendary!!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 01:57 PM
If your QB has 5,000 yards against all but 2 teams with losing records, does it make a sound?

It makes it sound like Sammy's QB will be a record breaking / setting QB for all of FCS to envy.

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM

It makes more noise than CAA teams in the playoffs...

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 02:08 PM
It makes more noise than CAA teams in the playoffs...

Come back when you guys have a championship Little Nicky

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 02:14 PM
K. See you in January.

Colgate xlolx

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 02:17 PM

I think you guys will get an opportunity to see firsthand in 3 weeks. Always be careful what you wish for.............cuz you might actually get it.

:D

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM

Well if he gets there it will be against teams with winning records so not sure why it even matters.

- - - Updated - - -

K. See you in January.

Colgate xlolx

They already have the QB excuse ready. ....

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 02:20 PM
K. See you in January.

Colgate xlolx

Yawn - you'll lose to Chatty. Also, if we're going to bring up bad losses from years past, did I hear you guys lost to a D2 team? LOL

I think you guys will get an opportunity to see firsthand in 3 weeks. Always be careful what you wish for.............cuz you might actually get it.

:D

I really hope you guys don't get destroyed by Chatty so we can crush you at our place. I'd relish it. Unfortunately I just don't see you guys making it to Bridgeforth.

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 02:21 PM
Well if he gets there it will be against teams with winning records so not sure why it even matters.

- - - Updated - - -

They already have the QB excuse ready. ....

At least you admit you don't understand my logic. Not surprising, really.

Nickels
November 22nd, 2016, 02:23 PM
I hear you guys lost to a D2 team? LOL

The funniest part is that D2 was 100x better than that sorry ass team that knocked you guys out of the playoffs last year.

JMU_71
November 22nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
BTW, A few pages back someone stated that our QB is out because of an ACL injury. That's incorrect. You may be getting it confused with the Spatters QB, Lauletta tore his ACL against Bill & Gary this weekend. Schor hurt his non-throwing shoulder and no one outside the program knows how bad it is. Coach says he is optimistic that we will be at full strength by Dec. 3rd, but I am skeptical; that may be coachspeak.

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 02:29 PM
No wonder JMU is so salty......been forever since they won a playoff game. Maybe, just maybe this is the year you win another. Good luck because I am looking forward to a possible matchup.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 02:30 PM
think you're mixing us up with someone else.

My bad I think I mixed it up with a Richmond guy or something. I was correct on your main qb being hurt though I believe.

YoUDeeMan
November 22nd, 2016, 02:36 PM
My bad I think I mixed it up with a Richmond guy or something. I was correct on your main qb being hurt though I believe.

Incorrect, yet again, with another football observation? xeyebrowx

What a surprise. xlolx

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
LOL @ Salty Houston State fans calling us Salty. Why would we be salty, we got the 4 seed you guys clearly deserved by beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor...

fmrbearkat
November 22nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
Yawn - you'll lose to Chatty. Also, if we're going to bring up bad losses from years past, did I hear you guys lost to a D2 team? LOL

I really hope you guys don't get destroyed by Chatty so we can crush you at our place. I'd relish it. Unfortunately I just don't see you guys making it to Bridgeforth.

Same year an unseeded Kat team beat a 1 loss Nova team.....and JSU

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
LOL @ Salty Houston State fans calling us Salty. Why would we be salty, we got the 4 seed you guys clearly deserved by beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor...

It's a moot point, nobody is worried about seeding anymore. Win a playoff game and you will see first hand why we should have been seeded ahead of you.

UNIFanSince1983
November 22nd, 2016, 02:47 PM
It's a moot point, nobody is worried about seeding anymore. Win a playoff game and you will see first hand why we should have been seeded ahead of you.

Actually even if SHSU runs the table mudstomping everyone they wouldn't prove they deserved the #1 seed. They would have just proved they are the best team. In college football the best team doesn't always deserve or get the #1 seed.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 02:56 PM
Incorrect, yet again, with another football observation? xeyebrowx

What a surprise. xlolx

Or maybe I have the balls to step up and admit I was wrong instead of ignoring like it never happened like you do cluckers

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 03:01 PM
Actually even if SHSU runs the table mudstomping everyone they wouldn't prove they deserved the #1 seed. They would have just proved they are the best team. In college football the best team doesn't always deserve or get the #1 seed.

which would mean Sammy should have been the number 1 seed according to your logic sir.

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 03:10 PM

Anyone know how many TDs that QB at EWU has thrown this season? I thought he would be on this list after reading a lot of your posts on this message board. Seems Jeremiah Briscoe is a much better QB than that QB at EWU..........just an observation. The Pod out!

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 03:11 PM

Congrats on your hard fought victories over Morehead, Rhode Island, Elon, and New Hampshire. Watch out, that 5-6 William & Mary was a nail biter!

JMU_71
November 22nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Congrats on your hard fought victories over Morehead, Rhode Island, Elon, and New Hampshire. Watch out, that 5-6 William & Mary was a nail biter!

Did Sammy beat 3 playoff teams on the road? No, they didn't even play three playoff teams. Sorry, you might have played two playoff teams. I'm too lazy to see if your D-2 opponent made the D-2 playoffs.

The Pud
November 22nd, 2016, 03:31 PM

LOL!

Oh, which reminds me, based on my research Sammy does very well against CAA teams. I think Sammy will easily take out JMU if they meet.

UNIFanSince1983
November 22nd, 2016, 03:34 PM
which would mean Sammy should have been the number 1 seed according to your logic sir.

No it wouldn't. The team that deserved the #1 seed based on how the regular season played out got the #1 seed. Although it may be proven that they are in fact not the best team. They were the best team through the regular season based on their schedule which was not the same as anyone else's schedule.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 03:51 PM
No it wouldn't. The team that deserved the #1 seed based on how the regular season played out got the #1 seed. Although it may be proven that they are in fact not the best team. They were the best team through the regular season based on their schedule which was not the same as anyone else's schedule.

The Bison deserved #1, and I have no problem with EWU getting #2. The rest of 3-8 was based on committee sorcery that will never properly be explained.

UNIFanSince1983
November 22nd, 2016, 03:59 PM
The Bison deserved #1, and I have no problem with EWU getting #2. The rest of 3-8 was based on committee sorcery that will never properly be explained.

I do think JMU should be 3. Then between JSU, SHSU, and The Citadel for 4-6 it could go anyway. I think SHSU probably has a gripe to be #4, but it really is close between those 3.

In the end doesn't matter too much. Seeds are nice, but the one year we went to the championship we had to go to #1 UNH and #4 Texas State. If you are good enough it won't matter. I mean maybe SHSU fans should be mad they didn't give the #5 to The Citadel. Then they would have been in the path of JSU and EWU as the #6 instead of being in the path of JMU and NDSU.

PurpleStreamers
November 22nd, 2016, 04:06 PM
LOL!

Oh, which reminds me, based on my research Sammy does very well against CAA teams. I think Sammy will easily take out JMU if they meet.

The funny question is how Coach McWhineyface does in Harrisonburg. Some really great history of Keeler losing his d'ed mind over perceived slights at Bridgeforth Stadium. I'm thinking particularly of the borderline late-hit by DJ Bryant that (correctly ;)) wasn't called in 09ish that took out Devlin. Never seen a coach lose it quite that bad. And we had a decade plus of Mickey Matthews throwing tantrums!

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 04:19 PM

This is a great point, and would be an amazing comeback if it wasn't coming from a team who only played 2 teams with winning schedules. As it stands, I can't hear anything you're saying because your words, just like Sammy's Schedule, ARE WEAK

DirtyDukes
November 22nd, 2016, 04:33 PM
This is a great point, and would be an amazing comeback if it wasn't coming from a team who only played 2 teams with winning schedules. As it stands, I can't hear anything you're saying because your words, just like Sammy's Schedule, ARE WEAK

Also, New Hampshire is a playoff team? I know those are had for y'all to recognize since you only played 1 this year...

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2016, 04:52 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they do run it

Sammy94
November 22nd, 2016, 04:55 PM
Also, New Hampshire is a playoff team? I know those are had for y'all to recognize since you only played 1 this year...

Doesn't matter who we played any more. In a few weeks you will at least still have that CAA trophy and stories about who you beat while you tune into the playoffs.

caribbeanhen
November 22nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Watch our games for yourself. Most 4th quarters consist of dives and punts. It's amazing how much time you guys spend on us yet haven't watched a single game.

I noticed that not watching any Sammy games hasn't stopped his posting frenzy, the guy is obviously playing catch up ....

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 04:59 PM

At risk of sounding rational for a minute, the committee did have a really tough job with the seeds this year IMHO. How many years do you have 6 teams that could have a legitimate argument for the number one seed like this? If UND converts a 2 pt conversion and doesn't fumble at the goal line (where the ball carrier got hurt if I remember right) in their first game, they are likely in the discussion as well (as much as Bison fans would hate that). Their biggest mistake was not taking the initial release seriously and with no discussion one their rankings. They set themselves up to have some really pissed off fanbases at them through their own actions and I don't feel the least bit bad about it. Hopefully this teaches them a lesson for next year instead of making them go back to keeping it a secret till the end, cause I really enjoyed seeing their rankings as it went. Hopefully they expand it to their top 24.

Serpentor
November 22nd, 2016, 05:05 PM
At risk of sounding rational for a minute, the committee did have a really tough job with the seeds this year IMHO. How many years do you have 6 teams that could have a legitimate argument for the number one seed like this? If UND converts a 2 pt conversion and doesn't fumble at the goal line (where the ball carrier got hurt if I remember right) in their first game, they are likely in the discussion as well (as much as Bison fans would hate that). Their biggest mistake was not taking the initial release seriously and with no discussion one their rankings. They set themselves up to have some really pissed off fanbases at them through their own actions and I don't feel the least bit bad about it. Hopefully this teaches them a lesson for next year instead of making them go back to keeping it a secret till the end, cause I really enjoyed seeing their rankings as it went. Hopefully they expand it to their top 24.

It was a crapshoot for sure.

Sorry for the angry back-and-forth earlier today, Serpentor did not have his Wheaties today and it affected his reasoning.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:21 PM

Were you even alive when you guys won it all?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:22 PM

You know how I know your high?.....^^^

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:24 PM
Same year an unseeded Kat team beat a 1 loss Nova team.....and JSU
Reminds me of all these JSU fans bragging about how good the D2 team they played is. the one we got beat by won the Natty and would beat JSU this season by 2 TDs

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
The funniest part is that D2 was 100x better than that sorry ass team that knocked you guys out of the playoffs last year.

100% CSUP won the D2 natty and would win the CAA, SLC and the OVC if that team played this year.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
you know how I know you've derailed as a fan base?...when you have to start getting help from D2 teams three years ago to help your argument THIS year. Wow.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 05:29 PM
Reminds me of all these JSU fans bragging about how good the D2 team they played is. the one we got beat by won the Natty and would beat JSU this season by 2 TDs

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)
CSU then may have very well been better than UNA this year. But we didn't get blown out by UNA.

milleniumkat
November 22nd, 2016, 05:30 PM
CSU then may have very well been better than UNA this year. But we didn't get blown out by UNA.

And you didn't look good either. So...keep holding on to that D2 win. Lol.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JSUSoutherner
November 22nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
And you didn't look good either. So...keep holding on to that D2 win. Lol.

31-12

502 yards to 227

272 yards rushing to 57

24 first downs to 10

Yeah, we looked like real ass.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 05:45 PM
It was a crapshoot for sure.

Sorry for the angry back-and-forth earlier today, Serpentor did not have his Wheaties today and it affected his reasoning.

No worries, I don't take it personally, it's all fun to me :D I do get a bit overly passionate sometimes though xlolx

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 05:47 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com

you know how I know you've derailed as a fan base?...when you have to start getting help from D2 teams three years ago to help your argument THIS year. Wow.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Um, I swear I've seen SHSU fans propping that DII loss up all over the place.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:42 AM
31-12

502 yards to 227

272 yards rushing to 57

24 first downs to 10

Yeah, we looked like real ass.

basically.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:42 AM
Um, I swear I've seen SHSU fans propping that DII loss up all over the place.

Not me and. None that I know of. So if you did, you have my blessing s

www.MKsavedAGS.com

UNIFanSince1983
November 23rd, 2016, 08:20 AM
100% CSUP won the D2 natty and would win the CAA, SLC and the OVC if that team played this year.

Not me and. None that I know of. So if you did, you have my blessing s

You literally were propping up that D2 loss earlier in this page. Are you that dense?

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 08:43 AM
You literally were propping up that D2 loss earlier in this page. Are you that dense?

Pointing out that they were a good team in comparison as a response to a JSU propping up UNA, is hardly bragging. It's a response. you can't judge a response. I've literally never heard a Kat fan speak positively about that game

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 08:45 AM

xlolx aren't they fun?

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 08:52 AM
that was a response to the many times they have stated that UNA would win the SLC. so if you can't keep up with the two weeks of dialogue try shutting the faughk up.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 08:53 AM
besides, I shouldn't even be talking with you. I'm breaking my rule of only engaging with Playoff fans.

SHUN!!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 09:23 AM
Mike Houston > Sam Houston

The Pud
November 23rd, 2016, 10:31 AM
all I can say is that Sammy has been very successful against CAA teams in the playoffs.

Serpentor
November 23rd, 2016, 10:48 AM
Mike Houston > Sam Houston

Sam Houston successfully defeated a larger army and was elected president of a nation. Get back to us when Mike Houston is elected anything higher then majordomo of the Harrisonburg Pie-Eating contest.

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 10:58 AM
Sam Houston successfully defeated a larger army and was elected president of a nation. Get back to us when Mike Houston is elected anything higher then majordomo of the Harrisonburg Pie-Eating contest.
Meh, he only won that battle because of Deaf Smith intercepting Santa Anna's plans for formations. Mike Houston's won Coach of the Year 5 out of the last 6 years.

Serpentor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:21 AM
Meh, he only won that battle because of Deaf Smith intercepting Santa Anna's plans for formations. Mike Houston's won Coach of the Year 5 out of the last 6 years.

You have to admit, when you have a deaf guy in charge of your army's intelligence operations, that must be a pretty awesome deaf guy!

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 11:54 AM
You have to admit, when you have a deaf guy in charge of your army's intelligence operations, that must be a pretty awesome deaf guy!

Bahaha yep, I will admit that!

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 11:59 AM

Lol. what an idiot.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 12:00 PM
Why is this thread still going? can't quit us eh?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 12:09 PM

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1666075/image001xn.gif

jmufan999
November 23rd, 2016, 12:15 PM

you post about every 12 seconds, so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 12:20 PM
Because you lame-O's can't stop.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 12:21 PM
James Madison and Robert E Lee were fags. so there's that. go Virginia!

www.MKsavedAGS.com

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 12:21 PM
you post about every 12 seconds, so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

This is true... 22 posts per day... do you have a job?

http://e.lvme.me/eh0my8x.jpg

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 12:23 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/nO7aQzygrazFC/giphy.gif

jmuwishyouhadadukedog
November 23rd, 2016, 12:47 PM
Sam Houston and Stephen F. Austin are both Virginians by birth. You are welcome.

DirtyDukes
November 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
Sam Houston and Stephen F. Austin are both Virginians by birth. You are welcome.

BOOM HISTORY ROASTED

fmrbearkat
November 23rd, 2016, 12:53 PM

Just shows they were smart enough to get out of that god awful libtard stronghold and to the mecca that is Texas!

Schwarz04
November 23rd, 2016, 01:19 PM

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.mksavedags.com/)

https://media.giphy.com/media/nO7aQzygrazFC/giphy.gif

That guy is a 100% troll.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:21 PM
This is true... 22 posts per day... do you have a job?

http://e.lvme.me/eh0my8x.jpg

I do. Lol. it's just really easy. Step 1. lay out patties on fryer. step 2. Flip.

Repeat.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:22 PM
That guy is a 100% troll.

That was the best retort I could muster in response to a special Ed history lesson on a faughking football thread.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
BOOM HISTORY ROASTED

both were smart enough to GTFO as fast as they could.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:24 PM

Neither gave a **** about playing the Banjo so they moved.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Schwarz04
November 23rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
That was the best retort I could muster in response to a special Ed history lesson on a faughking football thread.

I did't bother reading 20 pages back to see what it was all about, just saw that you called some historical figures fags...did't really make much sense to me.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
I did't bother reading 20 pages back to see what it was all about, just saw that you called some historical figures fags...did't really make much sense to me.

Oh I'm not saying it made sense. Lol. it's just the best I could come up with.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 01:54 PM
I do. Lol. it's just really easy. Step 1. lay out patties on fryer. step 2. Flip.

Repeat.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder816/500x/62188816.jpg

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 01:58 PM
Sam Houston wouldn't have lasted a day in southern canada. xcoffeex

The Pud
November 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
all I can say is that Sammy has been very successful against CAA teams in the playoffs.

^^^^^^This

The Pud
November 23rd, 2016, 02:00 PM

probably so.............they would be bored out of their minds. I cannot fathom why anyone in their right mind would want to live in any of the Dakotas. :D

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 03:04 PM
probably so.............they would be bored out of their minds. I cannot fathom why anyone in their right mind would want to live in any of the Dakotas. :D
We thank god more people don't every day. :D

Serpentor
November 23rd, 2016, 03:51 PM

His family was Scottish. I'm pretty sure they were used to ridiculously cold weather.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 05:29 PM

Lol Why would anyone even want to? Lolololll. What a statement. That's like saying, "hey!..It would suck to live under a bridge!!" You win there buddy.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

JMUisat14
November 23rd, 2016, 05:39 PM

Repeat.

Do you really flip burgers for a living? Because if yes, it explains so much.

milleniumkat
November 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM
Do you really flip burgers for a living? Because if yes, it explains so much.

Yep. I work the night shift with your mom.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Yep. I work the night shift with your mom.

So Moms the manager and you flip burgers. Hey you gotta start somewhere. Do a god job and they will put you on fries.xthumbsupx

Longhorn
November 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM

For my money there are three teams in the playoffs with similar firepower to SHSU, EWU, JMU, and SDSU. JMU is out of that discussion with their qb sustaining an ACL tear. It would be a total treat for the entire country to watch a matchup between EWU, SHSU, and SDSU. Good lord would that be fun.

Pretty sure every MVFC team in the playoffs has faced an offense with similar firepower to SHSU.

Ah, correction. Bryan Schor is back practicing at full speed. He never had an ACL tear (I've no idea where you got that erroneous idea). Wishful thinking perhaps? Anyway, his shoulder injury (to his non-throwing arm) was not as severe as originally feared, and the QB that leads the nation in completion accuracy at over 72%, will be on the field.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Ah, correction. Bryan Schor is back practicing at full speed. He never had an ACL tear (I've no idea where you got that erroneous idea). Wishful thinking perhaps? Anyway, his shoulder injury (to his non-throwing arm) was not as severe as originally feared, and the QB that leads the nation in completion accuracy at over 72%, will be on the field.

Yup was corrected on that already. Already admitted I screwed up. I will again. I am sorry. I was wrong. I will be wrong again. I'm over it. Mixed up an injury with a Richmond guy I think, or something like that. Saw he's better which is great!

Longhorn
November 24th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Yup was corrected on that already. Already admitted I screwed up. I will again. I am sorry. I was wrong. I will be wrong again. I'm over it. Mixed up an injury with a Richmond guy I think, or something like that. Saw he's better which is great!

No big deal. We should all want our fav teams at full strength so there are no excuses come what may. xthumbsupx

milleniumkat
November 25th, 2016, 10:01 AM
So Moms the manager and you flip burgers. Hey you gotta start somewhere. Do a god job and they will put you on fries.xthumbsupx

That's what I'm hoping for. This degree will payoff at some point.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
November 25th, 2016, 10:02 AM
How many SHSU fans have posted on any MVFC Specific, Bison / Wabbit threads this month?

www.MKsavedAGS.com

TheKingpin28
November 25th, 2016, 12:24 PM
How many SHSU fans have posted on any MVFC Specific, Bison / Wabbit threads this month?

Most of us, as a group, do not need to get into a pissing match with you as we are not low hanging fruit and realize, to feed the trolls is what you want to have happen.

Serpentor
November 25th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Most of us, as a group, do not need to get into a pissing match with you as we are not low hanging fruit and realize, to feed the trolls is what you want to have happen.

Alternate theory: you're just a-holes. :D

Bisonoline
November 27th, 2016, 09:54 PM
That's what I'm hoping for. This degree will payoff at some point.

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)'

May be it will. But you still have to graduate to put the scenario to the test.

Thumper 76
November 27th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Alternate theory: you're just a-holes. :D

Oh I know a lot of people who would agree with you that I'm an asshole xlolx

The Pud
November 28th, 2016, 09:11 AM
I just cannot believe the stats of Sammy QB, WRs and RBs this season. This is by far the best offense in college football this year in my opinion.

DirtyDukes
November 28th, 2016, 09:51 AM
I just cannot believe the stats of Sammy QB, WRs and RBs this season. This is by far the best offense in college football this year in my opinion.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv1e1tao7E1qddtrl.gif

The Pud
November 28th, 2016, 10:25 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv1e1tao7E1qddtrl.gif

yea buddy, we know you agree with The Pod's assessment. Cheers!