PDA

View Full Version : That Other poll----10/24/16

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Katfan
October 27th, 2016, 05:03 PM
When you say "We don't think we are", I assume you're talking about the SHSU fans, including posters on here who are arguing over the fact that their #1 ranking is justified. If you and your fans don't think SHSU is #1, then wtf have we been talking about this whole time?!?!?!

Best post on this never ending thread.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Let's stop giving the STATS voters more credit than they deserve. This isn't FBS where everybody gets to watch the top teams in the country week in and week out. Very little intel outside of their particular conference. Plus maybe they don't give a damn about the voting process and decide, "Hey, who cares? There's a playoff to decide it all."

This is the smartest thing I've seen from a Novemberist in a while. Nice work.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Just got on here. 49 pages for polls that EVERYBODY knows are meaningless?

Interesting.

Sam Houston deserves to be 1 in the meaningless poll. They've earned respect and have a powerful offense.

They won't be #1 seed, because their resume won't suggest they should be.

There's a 24-team playoff system that settles all of this, last time I checked.

SHSU 7
USD 1
CSU 1

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 05:07 PM
When you say "We don't think we are", I assume you're talking about the SHSU fans, including posters on here who are arguing over the fact that their #1 ranking is justified. If you and your fans don't think SHSU is #1, then wtf have we been talking about this whole time?!?!?!

Hey, this is completely public and open to anyone without being logged in, and as such, please refrain from the language that can't be censored on the memes if you would Cap.

Good pic, liked the humor, just need to be careful on that sort of thing.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Sam fans just can't quit this thread. At least 2 have said they were done but keep on trucking. xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Dammit you got me back in. I don't think SHSU are #1, I have them ranked 3rd in my AGS poll. I stated the fact that the STAT poll thinks we are #1 and who I am to say they are wrong because their opinion is different than mine??

Seems to be a slew of really good posts on the last page or two. Glad you ducked back in cuz this is a good one. I wasn't really getting this from your posts but I have only skipped to the last few pages cuz...I got no Kat in this fight so didn't take the time.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Sam fans just can't quit this thread. At least 2 have said they were done but keep on trucking. xlolx

I do that **** all the time. I think I'm done, then I'm not. xlolx

Don't even know why I say it but I keep doing it.

Grizalltheway
October 27th, 2016, 05:21 PM
I do that **** all the time. I think I'm done, then I'm not. xlolx

Don't even know why I say it but I keep doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Yep, they do and they also have made it farther in the playoffs then your Bearkats in the past three seasons. BTW, if you stick around here you'll learn a lot about the FCS landscape that might allow you to peak around your orange colored glasses and quit being an uber homer.

Stupid stuff like almost everyone of your posts. Anybody with a two cent head can tell by your posts that you don't watch much FCS football outside of Sammy, and really I think even that is just a wank session as you stare at Keeler on the sidelines.

I know plenty about the landscape so you can come down off of your Mountain of Knowledge.

And i know enough that Towsen has made ONE significant run a couple of years back and have since fallen off of the map. So they are like the Hansen of the FCS. Awesomeness! Ooom Bop! badunbandn Bop!

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked all over your grave"

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Why? They didn't get in last year. Had they gotten Colgate and SUU at home and McNeese they would have probably made it just as far as your Kitties.

And maybe if they got away with 7-8 Pass interference penalties every game for 5 years they might have 5 rings? hmmmmmm?

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Why is it that the AGS veterans not call out the BS of their own when they see it?

This guy: BisonTru

Told me i needed to learn more about the FCS landscape because the Towson team has done more than my kats in the last few years.

Now, they did make the Natty in 2013 after we did in 2012, and we have not been back.

But we have made the playoffs each of the following years and won at least one playoff game each of those including two semi appearances.

Meanwhile, professor Football Douche is telling me about the wonder of a

4-8 2014
7-4 2015
1-6 currently in 2016

Now just how in the hell do you guys not "Check your own" here?

At least have the balls to call out this kind of nonsense.

I mean, does he get his internet connection via US Mail for cripes sake?

I mean it sounds like this guy prolly has a Cricket phone and spends his fridays down at the VFW bumming change off old ladies in order to load minutes for the week.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 06:22 PM
And maybe if they got away with 7-8 Pass interference penalties every game for 5 years they might have 5 rings? hmmmmmm?

Great point. xthumbsupx

sgt smash
October 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Sammy will be out knocked out in the quarterfinals. I base this prediction solely on the final score of the Incarnate Word game.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 06:28 PM
The interesting thing about all the SHSU guys trumpeting that playing at home doesn't matter, in the last five playoff appearances you have played half of those games at home. All of the losses were on the road. SHSU has a great record on the road during that stretch for the playoffs, don't get me wrong. 5-3 on the road is mighty impressive. And they certainly earned the home games. But to pretend that it doesn't matter is overstated at best.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Great point. xthumbsupx

Nah i screwed up. Should have thought before i spoke. I'm bad about that.

That kind of talk will make me the most wanted man in the interwebz.

He'll make a few calls on his Cricket phone before the minutes are used up and next thing you know, there will be Bison fans crawling out of ever igloo in the state to put a bounty in my head.

Just tell my kids ...i...i loved them very much. Will you do that for a brother Rob?

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Why is it that the AGS veterans not call out the BS of their own when they see it?

Told me i needed to learn more about the FCS landscape because the Towson team has done more than my kats in the last few years.

Never said that. Reading comprehension is hard down there in Huntsville. Try quoting my posts when you want to call me out next time bud.

FACT: Towson has made a longer run in the playoffs than SHSU the last three years.

Another FACT: It doesn't make a ****ing difference this year. You ****ers think you are going to ride the coattails of your highly prized runner-up performances from 4 and 5 years ago. Sorry, bud. If you lose to UCA you aren't even seeded. You haven't played anyone. How many times does this have to be repeated before it starts sinking in?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 06:34 PM

Now, they did make the Natty in 2013 after we did in 2012, and we have not been back.

But we have made the playoffs each of the following years and won at least one playoff game each of those including two semi appearances.

Meanwhile, professor Football Douche is telling me about the wonder of a

4-8 2014
7-4 2015
1-6 currently in 2016

Now just how in the hell do you guys not "Check your own" here?

At least have the balls to call out this kind of nonsense.

I mean, does he get his internet connection via US Mail for cripes sake?

I mean it sounds like this guy prolly has a Cricket phone and spends his fridays down at the VFW bumming change off old ladies in order to load minutes for the week.

Handle your own battles son. Don't act like we have to carry your water for ya.

Stop acting like this is some homogeneous group as well. This is not a team board where you all can all get together and have little or no pushback about your chosen team. You will have nothing but push back here for the most part the vast majority on this site are gonna be from different places. That means pack a lunch and have your arguments all you want but don't expect we all gotta agree with you.

Also, whatever the **** you were talking about some mods posting up scroes and so forth and not including your team is complete bull**** slick. There are users that update a score thread. If you feel like updating us on your scores or any others you'd like to put out we all will be glad for your contributions I can assure you. Don't necessarily expect someone else has to do it for you.xthumbsupx

Welcome to the board btw.:)

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Nah i screwed up. Should have thought before i spoke. I'm bad about that.

That kind of talk will make me the most wanted man in the interwebz.

He'll make a few calls on his Cricket phone before the minutes are used up and next thing you know, there will be Bison fans crawling out of ever igloo in the state to put a bounty in my head.

Just tell my kids ...i...i loved them very much. Will you do that for a brother Rob?

Hey man, its the prairie. If your going to pick a Native American dwelling you picked the wrong one. Tsk tsk, I give you a D- in your history and geography. I am disappoint. Accuracy counts when insulting the buffaloes.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:41 PM

Stop acting like this is some homogeneous group as well. This is not a team board where you all can all get together and have little or no pushback about your chosen team. You will have nothing but push back here for the most part the vast majority on this site are gonna be from different places. That means pack a lunch and have your arguments all you want but don't expect we all gotta agree with you.

Also, whatever the **** you were talking about some mods posting up scroes and so forth and not including your team is complete bull**** slick. There are users that update a score thread. If you feel like updating us on your scores or any others you'd like to put out we all will be glad for your contributions I can assure you. Don't necessarily expect someone else has to do it for you.xthumbsupx

I wasn't referring to Mods calling him out, i was referring to the posters that like to call out BS ramblings of our guys but over look that garbage.

And i was just trolling for business regarding the score threads. If i had a real issue with a Mod regarding this or any other site i would DM directly

As it is, 1/2 of what i say is actually intended the other 3/4 is Malted Hopps and Bone Resin. See what i did there??
(who will be the first AGS veteran to comment on the above mis calculation not realizing it is an intended joke?)

Don't take me so serious, i don't.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Hey man, its the prairie. If your going to pick a Native American dwelling you picked the wrong one. Tsk tsk, I give you a D- in your history and geography. I am disappoint. Accuracy counts when insulting the buffaloes.

Everyone knows that igloos are way better dwellings so whatever....sticks out tongue and skips away...

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
I wasn't referring to Mods calling him out, i was referring to the posters that like to call out BS ramblings of our guys but over look that garbage.

And i was just trolling for business regarding the score threads. If i had a real issue with a Mod regarding this or any other site i would DM directly

As it is, 1/2 of what i say is actually intended the other 3/4 is Malted Hopps and Bone Resin. See what i did there??
(who will be the first AGS veteran to comment on the above mis calculation not realizing it is an intended joke?)

Don't take me so serious, i don't.

You're gunna get called out more cause you're new more than everyone else who has taken their beatings. You should see how bad the UND guys got it for a while, but they went to the weight room and got stronk xlolx

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Never said that. Reading comprehension is hard down there in Huntsville. Try quoting my posts when you want to call me out next time bud.

FACT: Towson has made a longer run in the playoffs than SHSU the last three years.

Another FACT: It doesn't make a ****ing difference this year. You ****ers think you are going to ride the coattails of your highly prized runner-up performances from 4 and 5 years ago. Sorry, bud. If you lose to UCA you aren't even seeded. You haven't played anyone. How many times does this have to be repeated before it starts sinking in?

And if you really think that using a one hit wonder as a means to make your point to a fan of a continuous winner...than i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 06:48 PM
You're gunna get called out more cause you're new more than everyone else who has taken their beatings. You should see how bad the UND guys got it for a while, but they went to the weight room and got stronk xlolx

I expect it. No problem. But don't get mad at me for dragging some of your weaker posters through a pile of broken crack pipes like that I did that guy.

Just be a good team mate and send him an encouraging Hallmark card. Something with Maya Angelou or someone . She's amazing on hard days.

Southern Bison
October 27th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Oh wait!!! I thought we weren't talking about previous results?! One minute it's this year, one minute it's last year...in out...in out...reminds me of a couple good nights i had while in college.

Not a one of you noticed the last sentence on an early Novemberist? Y'all are slippin'!

"Only a couple?? Were you an Electrical Engineering major?"

"Were you the fluffer for Kevin Kline ot Tom Selleck?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/3d1d6b5e1694421cf5de4f14bc55bbdd.jpg

You worked at In-N-Out? Are you sure you didn't work at McDowell's?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/3af86678ebcf44d1fb262760c110a0ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 06:58 PM
And if you really think that using a one hit wonder as a means to make your point to a fan of a continuous winner...than i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ahh, Shucks. No points. xrolleyesx

Damnit you Samantha fans make the team from way up north seem reasonable.

Maybe you need six months of intensive iron lifting. For some reason that seems to cure bitchy whiny posting.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Ahh, Shucks. No points. xrolleyesx

Damnit you Samantha fans make the team from way up north seem reasonable.

Maybe you need six months of intensive iron lifting. For some reason that seems to cure bitchy whiny posting.

no whining here sir. And no more bitching than you guys have done since the polls came out. Truce?

And now you want to challenge me to a weight lifting competition? Ok. How old are you really? I accept your challenge, just get a note from your mom first.

Matt
October 27th, 2016, 07:01 PM
holy **** how is this still going.

TheKingpin28
October 27th, 2016, 07:01 PM
no whining here sir. And ninnies bitching than you guys have done since the polls came out. Truce?

Are you and Redbird 4th and Short related? Serious question.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 07:06 PM
I'm legitimately wondering what the record speed to 1000 posts is. No way it stands after this guy.

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 07:15 PM
And now you want to challenge me to a weight lifting competition? Ok. How old are you really? I accept your challenge, just get a note from your mom first.

There you again, that reading comprehension thing. You've got to work on that. I believe in ya bud.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:18 PM
There you again, that reading comprehension thing. You've got to work on that. I believe in ya bud.

Ok ok. You got me.

Can i ask you some serious football related ?'s then?

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Bisontru:

If i'm not mistaken it was you that said:

"If Towson had drawn SUU , McNeese and Colgate, they would have made the semis too"

Am i correct in that statement? did i read it right?

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM

Speaking of my dad could beat up your dad things.........my dad will out lift your dad neener neener neener

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Ok ok. You got me.

Can i ask you some serious football related ?'s then?

Shoot away, but I think we've pretty much hammered everything to death. I would assume most of the intelligent posters here quit reading pages ago.

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Why? They didn't get in last year. Had they gotten Colgate and SUU at home and McNeese they would have probably made it just as far as your Kitties.

Here I'll help you out buddy. Here is my exact quote.

sgt smash
October 27th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Shoot away, but I think we've pretty much hammered everything to death. I would assume most of the intelligent posters here quit reading pages ago.

Hey!

Schism55
October 27th, 2016, 07:24 PM
What the actual **** is going on here?
54 pages? Go outside ffs

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 07:29 PM
54 pages? Go outside ffs
No, the sun is out there.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/J9N0xut2k88/hqdefault.jpg

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Speaking of my dad could beat up your dad things.........my dad will out lift your dad neener neener neener

my dad is dead. so thanks for being an A-hole. 😔

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 07:33 PM
my dad is dead. so thanks for being an A-hole. 

I spose that would be cheating on my side of the fence then.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 07:35 PM
One man.

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM
54 pages? Go outside ffs

You need to change your posts per page. ffs. :D

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Are you and Redbird 4th and Short related? Serious question.

I was seriously going to fight that dude if you guys had played them in normal for the semi-finals. Stupid Richmond messing things up. xlolx

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 07:39 PM
One man.
One Dream. This week on ESPN 30 for 30, how one fanboard made it their mission to take on the world, but not on the field.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:40 PM

OK. So you basically said that a 7-4 Towsen team (hypothetically), had they drawn SUU (7-1 Big Sky Champ), McNeese (10-0 SLC Champ), Colgate (Patriot champ that upset JMU (CAA champ at home)

Then THEY would have made the semi finals too right?

Question #1. Didnt Towsen lose to JMU 51-30 in the regular season already?

Question #2. Are none of those (4 teams) were actually any good (couldn't be if they lost to sorry old SHSU) .l

Question #3. How many good teams actually competed in last years playoffs then?

Please enlighten us all with your wisdom.

Because you just said that 4 Conference champions were no good.

So it kinda sounds like you are doing a good job of proving my point about the Chest Pounding BS that Bison fans do regarding the rest of the country that only serves to invalidate your own accomplishments.

TheKingpin28
October 27th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I was seriously going to fight that dude if you guys had played them in normal for the semi-finals. Stupid Richmond messing things up. xlolx

Free lunch but no cops though?

Yeah I feel like most of AGS was glad to see whoever they were, leave and not return.

Schism55
October 27th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Your "signature" is killing me millenium lol

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM

Yaaaaaasssssss!!!!! Wait till next weeks!

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:09 PM

Yeah, could make it an actual signature so it doesn't get quoted every time?

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 08:14 PM
He used his tapatalk to make his signature, thats why its like that.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:24 PM

Is that fixable? Teach me. I can take it off if it's annoying.

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 08:25 PM
OK. So you basically said that a 7-4 Towsen team (hypothetically), had they drawn SUU (7-1 Big Sky Champ), McNeese (10-0 SLC Champ), Colgate (Patriot champ that upset JMU (CAA champ at home)

Then THEY would have made the semi finals too right?

It's very realistic considering they were one of the first teams out of the field, and JMO but the SHSU quarter of the bracket was the weakest of the four.

Question #1. Didnt Towsen lose to JMU 51-30 in the regular season already?

Yes, when JMU had POY candidate QB Vad Lee.

Question #2. Are none of those (4 teams) were actually any good (couldn't be if they lost to sorry old SHSU) .

Southern Utah was the Big Sky champ, but even the committee didn't consider seeding them while seeding Portland St (who IMO, and theirs, was a better team)
-You barely beat them at home

McNeese was the Southland conference champ. They were also undefeated with a very similar schedule as Sammy has this year. I think we are both well aware of my thoughts on your schedule.

Colgate was the Patroit champ. Historically a fairly weak conference, and arguably their best team from the conference was routed by 30 in the first round.

Question #3. How many good teams actually competed in last years playoffs then?

Well, what's your definition of "good." I could make an argument for that anywhere from 1 to 24 teams.

Please enlighten us all with your wisdom.

Because you just said that 4 Conference champions were no good.

So it kinda sounds like you are doing a good job of proving my point about the Chest Pounding BS that Bison fans do regarding the rest of the country that only serves to invalidate your own accomplishments.

Is it the Bison thing that has your panties so waded up? I haven't said one thing about the Bison in this thread. I'm sure just like every other non-bison poster on this board you're bitter about the run were on. I think most of the Bison posters on this board are fairly level headed and we realize the run will end sometime. We'll get plenty of crow back our way from whoever's team knocks us out, and most of the uber homer Bison fans have been run out of here because they went on tirades like you got going on here when someone was a little critical.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 08:28 PM

You need to go to the full AGS site to make it an actual signature.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:28 PM
It's very realistic considering they were one of the first teams out of the field, and JMO but the SHSU quarter of the bracket was the weakest of the four.

Southern Utah was the Big Sky champ, but even the committee didn't consider seeding them while seeding Portland St (who IMO, and theirs, was a better team)

McNeese was the Southland conference champ. They were also undefeated with a very similar schedule as Sammy has this year. I think we are both well aware of my thoughts on your schedule.

Colgate was the Patroit champ. Historically a fairly weak conference, and arguably their best team from the conference was routed by 30 in the first round.

Well, what's your definition of "good." I could make an argument for that anywhere from 1 to 24 teams.

Is it the Bison thing that has your panties so waded up? I haven't said one thing about the Bison in this thread. I'm sure just like every other non-bison poster on this board you're bitter about the run were on. I think most of the Bison posters on this board are fairly level headed and we realize the run will end sometime. We'll get plenty of crow back our way from whoever's team knocks us out, and most of the uber homer Bison fans have been run out of here because they went on tirades like you got going on here when someone was a little critical.

I just think it's horse **** to slice and dice every team in the field. They are the 24 best teams in the FCS country so STFU. If you don't like them, move your arses up.

Oh and "you barely beat them at home". How many times have you done that very thing this year? oh i know, it's because the teams YOU GUYS beat are good, and the teams we beat are always bad.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:30 PM

Well if you want to run me off for calling out your BS then do it. Whatever makes you more comfortable.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:35 PM

Remove it from tapatalk, forum actions, edit profile, edit signature.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:35 PM
The fact is that you have no facts at all to suggest that any one portion of the bracket was easier, you beat a 6 seed and a seven seed on your way to Frisco.

it's nothing but your opinion. Based on nothing factual.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:36 PM
But you guys twist and twist and twist to always say your road is always harder....YOU GET TO PLAY EVERY GAME AT HOME BRO!!!

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:37 PM
The fact is that you have no facts at all to suggest that any one portion of the bracket was easier, you beat a 6 seed and a seven seed on your way to Frisco.

it's nothing but your opinion. Based on nothing factual.

You definitely had the weakest bracket. xlolx.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:39 PM
But all running me off is going to do is prove you guys are good at dishing it, but can't take it.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Nobody is trying to run you off mk

I think what he is saying is that those Uber fans got ran off because they couldn't take the incessant beatdowns that they got for being over the top fans. You got nothing to worry about brother.

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Nobody is trying to run you off mk

I think what he is saying is that those Uber fans got ran off because they couldn't take the incessant beatdowns that they got for being over the top fans. You got nothing to worry about brother.

That's a very admirable way to put it ursus. THIS, I COMMAND!

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Well if you want to run me off for calling out your BS then do it. Whatever makes you more comfortable.

Whose trying to run you off? Your inferiority complex is peaking out from behind the curtains.

BisonFan02
October 27th, 2016, 08:43 PM

It's spreading..... xlolx

BisonTru
October 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM

Back to that reading comprehension thing. DGAF what you do, you're more than welcome to post here as often or as little as your like.

I just think it's horse **** to slice and dice every team in the field. They are the 24 best teams in the FCS country so STFU. If you don't like them, move your arses up.

You do realize this is forum where a lot of our members once a week slice and dice every team in the country and put together a poll. A chunk of the less intelligent posters like me spend time here posting our opinions and defending them for three days cuz some dude in huntsville gets butthurt. If you don't want to read our opinions, that's fine, don't come here.

Oh and "you barely beat them at home". How many times have you done that very thing this year? oh i know, it's because the teams YOU GUYS beat are good, and the teams we beat are always bad.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

We needed OT to beat a very good Eastern Washington team at home. They are now #1 in the AGS poll even though we have the head to head win, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM
It's spreading..... xlolx

I look forward to having fun on this forum. THIS, I COMMAND!

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Back to that reading comprehension thing. DGAF what you do, you're more than welcome to post here as often or as little as your like.

You do realize this is forum where a lot of our members once a week slice and dice every team in the country and put together a poll. A chunk of the less intelligent posters like me spend time here posting our opinions and defending them for three days cuz some dude in huntsville gets butthurt. If you don't want to read our opinions, that's fine, don't come here.

We needed OT to beat a very good Eastern Washington team at home. They are now #1 in the AGS poll even though we have the head to head win, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I still don't know why you think i'm butt hurt. Im having fun. I love this crap.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Whose trying to run you off? Your inferiority complex is peaking out from behind the curtains.

You can't have an inferiority complex unless you feel inferior. i don't. I just like to argue.

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:51 PM
But all running me off is going to do is prove you guys are good at dishing it, but can't take it.

If you ran off it would mean you couldn't take it....

- - - Updated - - -

SHSU 7
USD 1
CSU 1

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:52 PM

I'm good with opinion based conversations and debates.

But i warn you, the first time i give an opinion and you lose your mind with "But but but...you can't say that cuz it's not a fact!!!"" kind of garbage, i'm prolly going to blow up your phone or computer for about 30 hours straight. lol. Nah. Just kidding! I have to sleep at least once a week.

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 08:52 PM

- - - Updated - - -

SHSU 7
USD 1
CSU 1

Serpentor does not recognize your meaningless poll. THIS, I COMMAND!

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 08:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

SHSU 7
USD 1
CSU 1

I'm not going anywhere until Baseball Season starts. So get used to it. I can't quit you now Rob.

kalm
October 27th, 2016, 08:54 PM

I coached flag football the last couple years. At the end of one practice I told the boys the team we were facing on Saturday were coached by a former EWU tight end. They were disciplined, played hard, and that we better pack our lunch pales because it was gonna be a slug fest.

At the end of my Lombardi-esque rant, little Justin held up his hand and asked "coach...were you serious about us packing a lunch on Saturday?"

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Oh good, cause I was worried the next SHSU guy was going to have a really stupid tag line

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:58 PM

Serpentor sucks. Don't care.

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Oh good, cause I was worried the next SHSU guy was going to have a really stupid tag line

What a cute little bunny rabbit! THIS, I COMMAND!

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 08:59 PM

Damn it!

xoutofrepx

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Serpentor sucks. Don't care.

Serpentor does not suck! That's Cobra Commander's job! THIS, I COMMAND!

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:01 PM

Only a Democrat would think a Tombstone reference was stupid. So you get it again.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Only a Democrat would think a Tombstone reference was stupid. So you get it again.

Welp, I wasn't referencing you was I. Go ahead and throw up a poll in the lounge about if people think I'm a democrat xlolx

PantherRob82
Serpentor does not suck! That's Cobra Commander's job! THIS, I COMMAND!

Serpentor, I'm sorry. But you suck hard. No personality, weak tagline. Worst SHSU Novemberist.

BisonTru
I still don't know why you think i'm butt hurt. Im having fun. I love this crap.

But i warn you, the first time i give an opinion and you lose your mind with "But but but...you can't say that cuz it's not a fact!!!"" kind of garbage, i'm prolly going to blow up your phone or computer for about 30 hours straight. lol. Nah. Just kidding! I have to sleep at least once a week.

Meth's tough to quit, but you should consider getting help.

Southern Bison
October 27th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Is it too late to revise the dysfunctional brackets? We seem to have a couple newcomers that are quickly becoming very deserving of LakesBison status...

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 09:07 PM

I will note that trying to use a political party as an insult is quite literally the dumbest **** I've ever seen or heard anybody do. The definition of pathetic. Get some original stuff before you come at me kitty cat.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Welp, I wasn't referencing you was I. Go ahead and throw up a poll in the lounge about if people think I'm a democrat xlolx

Idk, it made me laugh anyway. That's all i was going for.

"I'll not be pawed at. I have not yet begun to defile myself"

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I'm legitimately wondering what the record speed to 1000 posts is. No way it stands after this guy.

I think the JSU southerner kid has that record.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the JSU southerner kid has that record.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Meth's tough to quit, but you should consider getting help.

Why the hell, would anyone want to quit?? Do i seem like a quitter to you? That stuff is like skittles to me.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:11 PM
I will note that trying to use a political party as an insult is quite literally the dumbest **** I've ever seen or heard anybody do. The definition of pathetic. Get some original stuff before you come at me kitty cat.

It was supposed to be a joke bud. Lighten up. It's 9:11 on a Thursday, what else are we going to talk about. I was setting you up for a "Dumb Texas Trump Minion comment"

You blew it.

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2016, 09:12 PM
You can't have an inferiority complex unless you feel inferior. i don't. I just like to argue.

Most internet warriors who love to argue have an inferiority complex. You just keep hanging in there. Thats whats important.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:13 PM
I can't carry this circus by myself forever Thumper, help a brutha out.

Bisonoline
October 27th, 2016, 09:14 PM

You aint seen nothing yet. This kid has potential.

Serpentor
October 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Serpentor, I'm sorry. But you suck hard. No personality, weak tagline. Worst SHSU Novemberist.

Awww, and here I was hoping we'd be friends, I normally like UNI Fans.... THIS, I.... *CRIES*

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
In other news, this is the 550th post on this thread. I'd say that was a pretty good week for a newbie. And it's only Thursday!

You guys need me to get any other threads going?

I got a fresh bag of peyote, i'm ready to roll.

milleniumkat
October 27th, 2016, 09:44 PM
You aint seen nothing yet. This kid has potential.

See below>>>>

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I can't carry this circus by myself forever Thumper, help a brutha out.

Pffft I post too much as it is sir

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Awww, and here I was hoping we'd be friends, I normally like UNI Fans.... THIS, I.... *CRIES*

Better. :D

PantherRob82
October 27th, 2016, 09:56 PM
In other news, this is the 550th post on this thread. I'd say that was a pretty good week for a newbie. And it's only Thursday!

You guys need me to get any other threads going?

I got a fresh bag of peyote, i'm ready to roll.

Stir up some **** about Youngstown, Lehigh, and North Dakota. :D

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Stir up some **** about Youngstown, Lehigh, and North Dakota. :D

Too bad ISUr sucks this year, that would have been a fun one to watch.

Thumper 76
October 27th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Damn it!

xoutofrepx

This has been happening a lot lately. Y'all need to rep some other people or somethin xlolx

mango433
October 27th, 2016, 10:38 PM

Taparep

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 05:36 AM
I look forward to having fun on this forum. THIS, I COMMAND!

Exhibit A for the allowance of late term abortions

Southern Bison
October 28th, 2016, 06:02 AM
One scenario that you & I can agree on...

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 06:06 AM
What is happening?

Serpentor
October 28th, 2016, 07:35 AM

Classy. Speaking of late term abortions, how are the Lumberjacks doing this year?

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Classy. Speaking of late term abortions, how are the Lumberjacks doing this year?

You left off your tagline.....

Serpentor
October 28th, 2016, 07:53 AM
You left off your tagline.....

You aren't worthy of it.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 08:19 AM
You aren't worthy of it.

That's a relief.

UNIFanSince1983
October 28th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Didn't realize it was so easy to bait these SHSU fans out of the weeds.

Serpentor
October 28th, 2016, 08:28 AM

It's all in good fun sir.

Sammy94
October 28th, 2016, 09:06 AM

Almost as easy as our schedule....

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM

xlolx xnodx

bobcathpdevil56
October 28th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Holy smokes, it's still going!! Anything new I need to catch up on?

UNIFanSince1983
October 28th, 2016, 09:24 AM

Whoa whoa not quite THAT easy...

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Holy smokes, it's still going!! Anything new I need to catch up on?

No. Nothing new. Trust me.

CappinHard
October 28th, 2016, 09:31 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/255/1328554698663.jpg

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2016, 09:40 AM
I think we make more effort to harass Sam Houston posters and their athletic director does to make their schedule.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 09:53 AM
I think we make more effort to harass Sam Houston posters and their athletic director does to make their schedule.

Definitely more than their marketing department does to get alumni to go to games in Huntsville....

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Definitely more than their marketing department does to get alumni to go to games in Huntsville....

All they need is an inflatable helmet and all will be forgiven. :D

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 10:23 AM
All they need is an inflatable helmet and all will be forgiven. :D

Uh oh...shots fired...

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 10:24 AM

I am as much of a B. Williams basher as anybody, but I can't lay the lousy schedule at his feet. He can't pick his conference foes and it is not his fault our FBS game backed out. Now, I will agree with the other poster who criticized his marketing efforts. THAT part of his job is tremendously lacking.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I'm kind of getting a kick out of it. Look at dewey, at first I was like WTF is this guy signing his posts for? Now, I get a chuckle every god damn time he posts. C'mon, you remember you first few days here when you got into the debates and so forth? It was fun as hell. Look at the dysfunctional thread. Poster either become infamous by providing us stories for years to come, or they assimilate and become valued members giving us a lot of fun with back & forth and varying types of humor.

THIS, I COMMAND!

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I'm kind of getting a kick out of it. Look at dewey, at first I was like WTF is this guy signing his posts for? Now, I get a chuckle every god damn time he posts. C'mon, you remember you first few days here when you got into the debates and so forth? It was fun as hell. Look at the dysfunctional thread. Poster either become infamous by providing us stories for years to come, or they assimilate and become valued members giving us a lot of fun with back & forth and varying types of humor.

THIS, I COMMAND!

I think they need to redo the Dysfunction bracket. There's a lot of newcomers who could make a charge.

Matt
October 28th, 2016, 11:35 AM
If my family was in danger and the only way to save them was to read this entire thread, i would immediately just start saying goodbyes and making peace with god

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM

One thing ya won't do here is pull any political BS of any sort on the FCSD board. Keep that one, and physically threatening anyone at the top of your head at all times here mk. Glad to have ya but there are porbably a couple things like this you'll need to pick up on quick.

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 11:44 AM
One thing ya won't do here is pull any political BS of any sort on the FCSD board. Keep that one, and physically threatening anyone at the top of your head at all times here mk. Glad to have ya but there are porbably a couple things like this you'll need to pick up on quick.

Yes. The FCS board is my politics-free safe space. Keep it that way or I will hunt down and kill whomever violates this sacred place.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 11:47 AM

Don't mind MK. Sometimes he thinks that he's John Wayne

dewey
October 28th, 2016, 11:57 AM
I'm kind of getting a kick out of it. Look at dewey, at first I was like WTF is this guy signing his posts for? Now, I get a chuckle every god damn time he posts.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23762&stc=1

Dewey

JSUSoutherner
October 28th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Yes. The FCS board is my politics-free safe space. Keep it that way or I will hunt down and kill whomever violates this sacred place.
I thought physically threatening was against the rules. xlolx

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2016, 01:05 PM
I thought physically threatening was against the rules. xlolx

I think it has to be a legit physical threat.

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 01:06 PM

THIS, I COMMAND!

There's valued members?

dudeitsaid
October 28th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Regardless of threatened or humorous, that was a trigger, and now I need a safe space before my inner child is wounded.

- - - Updated - - -

There's valued members?

Like three of em

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 01:09 PM

Oh, I was serious....

https://media.giphy.com/media/MjLy4JZhzbhKw/giphy.gif

But...Not really....xpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeac exxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeacexxpeace xxpeacex

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 01:17 PM

It was not serious

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 01:17 PM

when did i threaten anyone?

Thumper 76
October 28th, 2016, 01:18 PM
It was not serious

Its touchy. Read the poli board for a second and you'll see all it takes it a tiny spark. Then its a mess.

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2016, 01:19 PM

He didn't say you did. It's ok, little buddy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Is bit against board rules to suggest mutual interest in a physical altercation?

Daytripper
Its touchy. Read the poli board for a second and you'll see all it takes it a tiny spark. Then its a mess.

^^^^^^^^^^

milleniumkat
He didn't say you did. It's ok, little buddy. :)

Ok. Whew! I forget stuff easily. Just wanted to make sure My spirit man didn't go to far after the peyote milk shake.

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 01:24 PM

Don't sweat it. Just have to go out of our way to keep it civil. For some, the passion wells up to such an extent that they lose control of their faculties.....and anarchy ensues!!

JSUSoutherner
October 28th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Like three of em
Me, myself, and I.

UNIFanSince1983
October 28th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Don't sweat it. Just have to go out of our way to keep it civil. For some, the passion wells up to such an extent that they lose control of their faculties.....and anarchy ensues!!

I think that is the goal around here. To find the people who's boiling point is pretty low and watch them burn. There have been many.

CappinHard
October 28th, 2016, 01:27 PM

Bro, I just got warned for memes/gifs with profanity in them.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 01:34 PM

Yes, don't do it.

That goes for all of ya

Southern Bison
October 28th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Exactly...daytripper will only go Lamar on you.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161028/74d1dca7ce2271bac5b360b33f11423a.gif

Serpentor
October 28th, 2016, 01:40 PM

Homophobia, on a football forum? What sorcery is this?

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
There's valued members?

Yes, he goes by superman fwiw.

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Yes, don't do it.

That goes for all of ya

Me sorry.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM
It was not serious

Ok, i get that. You have many ways to craft a good joke my good man. Don't use that device on the FCS boards. It just leads to way too much crap. You are new, I don't expect you to know that.

It is in the TOS and as I've said many times, I haven't even read those so I don't expect you to. xlolx Saul good man.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:07 PM

You did not. I wanted to tell you about that other sort of big nono in case it might be something that could happen in the future. You did not threaten anyone that I have seen. Sorry, I have been gone for a while and am trying to catch back up.

Serpentor
October 28th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Ok, i get that. You have many ways to craft a good joke my good man. Don't use that device on the FCS boards. It just leads to way too much crap. You are new, I don't expect you to know that.

It is in the TOS and as I've said many times, I haven't even read those so I don't expect you to. xlolx Saul good man.

Serpentor likes you, ursus. You come across as good people...

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 02:12 PM

I'm glad you didn't COMMAND this opinion. Others (not me) may disagree with you.

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 02:13 PM

I throw myself at the merciful feet of the modzies wearing only a banana hammock (so you will know i'm sincere) and orange crocks and proclaim my allegiance to the law. No offense intended.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:15 PM

I'm sorry man, I love that sort of ****, I really do. Just a fact that the FCSD board has got to be treated a little differently than the other places that a person can and should expect to see certain things if they venture in there. A poster basically gives permission (in my book) that they are in an area where them being offended is not only a possibility, it is likely.

That same thing can't be said for the main board here. There are a lot of posters here that work for or at your schools..a lot of them...and I think it's a good idea to give them an area to be able to not worry too much.

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I throw myself at the merciful feet of the modzies wearing only a banana hammock (so you will know i'm sincere) and orange crocks and proclaim my allegiance to the law. No offense intended.

You don't want any visuals of MK.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/i2kP5scZdAanS/giphy.gif

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 02:19 PM
^^^^Holy crap!! Apparently we have met!!! Well i'll be!!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:19 PM

Mom? IS THAT YOU!

Thanks btw.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 02:29 PM

There is very little moderation of any kind here and almost zero trouble in bans and so forth. There are discussions in much the way we are doing here and that is about it. I have subtle ways of ****ing with users that try to be intentional, and persistent problems and they usually exit of their own volition.

Do not show up in that purple banana hammock again. At least go orange or white brother.

Sammy94
October 28th, 2016, 02:40 PM

Nah He won't go Lamar on you, they have enough problems already.

http://wac.b63f.edgecastcdn.net/00B63F/allaccess/lamar-6f248994-1a49-4896-95c4-e09466b31383-thumbnail.jpg

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Me sorry.

It's my once a year modding. I've earned my keep

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM
It's my once a year modding. I've earned my keep

have ya?

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 02:57 PM
have ya?

xlolx

CappinHard
October 28th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I'm sorry man, I love that sort of ****, I really do. Just a fact that the FCSD board has got to be treated a little differently than the other places that a person can and should expect to see certain things if they venture in there. A poster basically gives permission (in my book) that they are in an area where them being offended is not only a possibility, it is likely.

That same thing can't be said for the main board here. There are a lot of posters here that work for or at your schools..a lot of them...and I think it's a good idea to give them an area to be able to not worry too much.

Ha, I wasn't complaining, I was just telling that guy that I just got warned and then a day later he posts something with profanity in it. I don't care at all!

Daytripper
October 28th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Ha, I wasn't complaining, I was just telling that guy that I just got warned and then a day later he posts something with profanity in it. I don't care at all!

I, too, have been rebuked. But all is good.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 03:39 PM
I, too, have been rebuked. But all is good.

xlolx

That was sort of his original point DT. It was gone before I saw it though so I mistook his meaning.

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 03:39 PM
xlolx

That was sort of his original point DT.

Excellent work ursus. I look up to you with much respect as you know.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 03:42 PM
No need to overdo it 02.

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 03:48 PM
No need to overdo it 02.

Admin abuse! I'M TELLING!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 28th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Admin abuse! I'M TELLING!!!

https://blog.rotacloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/complaint_box_by_warrioronlydude-d3dxn3y.jpg

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 03:59 PM
https://blog.rotacloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/complaint_box_by_warrioronlydude-d3dxn3y.jpg

Whatever Wallace. :D #shotsfired xlolx

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 04:58 PM
I kinda feel responsible for everyone fighting amongst each other. I'm a hugger, not a fighter. I look forward to meeting some of you when you travel with your team to Texas for the playoffs in Huntsville or the championship in Frisco, whether it be as a participant fan or an observer. I strike without warning. Like a sweaty, orange clad baboon.

I have difficulty judging my own strength or the volume of my outside voice.

When it comes to hugs, i believe that excitement, depth and duration is the key. I feel like the best "first hellos" are executed less than 1" away.

It's not a great rule, but it's gotten me this far.

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 04:59 PM
How in the hell do you even get banned from this place, I have been trying for awhile, really, what do you have to do, I have dropped profanity, I am pretty sure I have threatened physical violence, I called for the nuking of Berkeley, which I am still in favor of, I am pretty sure I told a guy that I was going to put a gun in his mouth and get my health insurance premium increases out of him because of his support for Obamacare, wait, that might have been another board or maybe I did that in person, I can't remember. ****, it all blends together. Whatever, I could always come back as "The Pod"

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 05:00 PM
My hugging ability is legendary. Even RevSfa fears it. Dear Lord does he fear it.

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 05:03 PM
My hugging ability is legendary. Even RevSfa fears it. Dear Lord does he fear it.

If we ever meet, and you touch me without my permission, I will kill you

There, will that get me banned????

Thumper 76
October 28th, 2016, 05:06 PM
If we ever meet, and you touch me without my permission, I will kill you

There, will that get me banned????
Guess who is getting a hug at the next tailgate I see you at

BamKat
October 28th, 2016, 05:09 PM
How in the hell do you even get banned from this place, I have been trying for awhile, really, what do you have to do, I have dropped profanity, I am pretty sure I have threatened physical violence, I called for the nuking of Berkeley, which I am still in favor of, I am pretty sure I told a guy that I was going to put a gun in his mouth and get my health insurance premium increases out of him because of his support for Obamacare, wait, that might have been another board or maybe I did that in person, I can't remember. ****, it all blends together. Whatever, I could always come back as "The Pod"

If you can find out who the "the pod" is. . .You will be a legend on katfans. We have been trying for year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raven Maniac
October 28th, 2016, 05:10 PM
So should they make excuses for your scheduling and reward you based on why it's weak or simply look at what your schedule is?

FTR, more than a few have also admitted you're good regardless of schedule.

I thought rankings were based on your teams talent, if they win and not the foibles of other coaches and players.

I mean using this logic an average team in a conference of average other teams would be better in the playoffs than a good team amongst lesser teams. Maybe this is why polls and rankings really don't mean much. Just win and no argument.

Raven Maniac
October 28th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Independent observer who has mostly posted about SHSU and the SLC? xrolleyesx

Just like Alabama we have fans everywhere! 😉

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 05:13 PM

Well, yea, but I like you. One time a guy that I have known forever took a pic of me with his brand new $400 cell phone without my permission and I dropped his smart phone in his beer, he asked me to pay for that, I told him to go **** himself. Us old school guys don't like the intrusiveness of today's generation. I am not comfortable with it, but Thumper, I will hug you long time.

Thumper 76
October 28th, 2016, 05:23 PM
I thought rankings were based on your teams talent, if they win and not the foibles of other coaches and players.

I mean using this logic an average team in a conference of average other teams would be better in the playoffs than a good team amongst lesser teams. Maybe this is why polls and rankings really don't mean much. Just win and no argument.

True. But it is also difficult to tell how good a team really is if they are playing weak teams. Thats just reality.

Well, yea, but I like you. One time a guy that I have known forever took a pic of me with his brand new $400 cell phone without my permission and I dropped his smart phone in his beer, he asked me to pay for that, I told him to go **** himself. Us old school guys don't like the intrusiveness of today's generation. I am not comfortable with it, but Thumper, I will hug you long time.
Aw shucks, your not just saying that are you xlolx

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 05:59 PM

Snap a picture of him on your phone without his permission first. xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

HA! I guess I should read first.

Thumper 76
October 28th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Snap a picture of him on your phone without his permission first. xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

HA! I guess I should read first.
Knowing this now, I bet Im faster than him :D

I already know that I am not faster than the bullets that might be chasing me however

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM

Can me and you just make POD KNows sammitch?!!!

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 06:14 PM

If you ain't North of 40, you ain't old school to me internet tough guy.

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 07:10 PM
If you ain't North of 40, you ain't old school to me internet tough guy.

I am 57. I am old school 57!

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 07:38 PM
I am 57. I am old school 57!

Well ok then! I can't wait till i get to park right next to the stadiums. That's awesome.

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Well ok then! I can't wait till i get to park right next to the stadiums. That's awesome.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/illK6U.gif

****ing ageist. xlolx

POD Knows
October 28th, 2016, 08:17 PM

I am old school, not old. I will leave the close parking spots
to the fake handicapped people and disabilty fraud types

Nickels
October 28th, 2016, 09:04 PM

MK you got an extra ticket for tomorrow? I'll pay for it just dont want to sit away from the crew.

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Mkat, when are you going to start stirring up trouble with YSU, Lehigh and North Dakota as I requested? I thought we had formed a new alliance.

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:12 PM
MK you got an extra ticket for tomorrow? I'll pay for it just dont want to sit away from the crew.

As of right now, no. It depends on if Mrs MK and Mini MK come. He's been sick the last few days so it's up in the air. Honestly won't know till late afternoon.

TheEagleSHSU
October 28th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Nickels I'll get it covered for you. GA ticket ok? Just 1?

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Mkat, when are you going to start stirring up trouble with YSU, Lehigh and North Dakota as I requested? I thought we had formed a new alliance.

Awwweee shiiiiiiit! I thought you wiz kidding! My bad. I don't even know what a Lehigh is tho. lol. Is that bad? No?

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:18 PM

But there's be a few ...uh..."changes". lol. Hit me up on twitter and i'll fill you in.

PantherRob82
October 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Awwweee shiiiiiiit! I thought you wiz kidding! My bad. I don't even know what a Lehigh is tho. lol. Is that bad? No?

It's what French people get when they smoke weed. Get it....le high......xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

But there's be a few ...uh..."changes". lol. Hit me up on twitter and i'll fill you in.

I've never heard anyone say "hit me up on Twitter" lol

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:24 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not about to leave my phone number on here for you jabrony's. lol.

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:24 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161029/4b8f41ada15782571cf8ba75b7cebd6e.png

Will his serve as a decent start?

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaaan i also forgot there was a working messaging system on this site. lol. Eff me right?

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 09:43 PM

Nickels, The Legal Eagle told me he will have you a ticket so just show up and bring some whuures. lol. Just kidding...but not really.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 09:56 PM
I'm not about to leave my phone number on here for you jabrony's. lol.

i could......

TheEagleSHSU
October 28th, 2016, 10:14 PM
i could......

Rev I say do it and watch MK **** his pants a bit.

TheRevSFA
October 28th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Rev I say do it and watch MK **** his pants a bit.

i do think of MK as a brother. Well...maybe not that brother you're proud of....

let me think on this

TheEagleSHSU
October 28th, 2016, 10:25 PM
i do think of MK as a brother. Well...maybe not that brother you're proud of....

let me think on this

Kind of like a brother you want to dump a tub of cold water on.

milleniumkat
October 28th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Kind of like a brother you want to dump a tub of cold water on.

The kind of brother you ask to hide your bag of blow.

Nickels
October 29th, 2016, 04:39 AM
Nickels I'll get it covered for you. GA ticket ok? Just 1?

That'll work. Yeah its just me.

Yeah I gotta hear this story.

Nickels, The Legal Eagle told me he will have you a ticket so just show up and bring some whuures. lol. Just kidding...but not really.
Judging by the new STD rates, it seems like they're already on campus. Wonder if one of my old strains is still making its rounds?

TheEagleSHSU
October 29th, 2016, 05:21 AM
The kind of brother you ask to hide your bag of blow.

Uh yeah...exactly