PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson strikes again

Mr. C
December 31st, 2006, 09:16 PM
Adrian Peterson made another big play for the Chicago Bears tonight with a catch and big gain on a fake punt. The Bears were trailing the Packers 23-0 in the third quarter when AP gave them a lift. Then a couple of plays later, Brian Griese threw an interception at the Packer 22 to kill the drive. Every time that AP gets a chance, he shines, but the stupid Bears don't get him more touches.

bobbythekidd
December 31st, 2006, 09:27 PM
Adrian Peterson made another big play for the Chicago Bears tonight with a catch and big gain on a fake punt. The Bears were trailing the Packers 23-0 in the third quarter when AP gave them a lift. Then a couple of plays later, Brian Griese threw an interception at the Packer 22 to kill the drive. Every time that AP gets a chance, he shines, but the stupid Bears don't get him more touches.
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Kind of you to notice. If only we could get the Bears to notice.

Mr. C
December 31st, 2006, 09:39 PM
I think you will find that most FCS folks hold AP in the highest regard. I like seeing our I-AA/FCS alumni get the opportunity to show their stuff in the NFL, the CFL, NFL Europe, the AFL, wherever they happen to play.

bobbythekidd
December 31st, 2006, 09:50 PM
Many of the best FCS players have played at the next level, (here, Europe, CFL.) Other than Peyton, we have not had a standout. I would love for it to happen again and get some exposure to this level.
Just looking at the numbers I think AP has the best shot to make headlines.

bobbythekidd
December 31st, 2006, 09:51 PM
In all fairness, Benson is a great back.

flea
December 31st, 2006, 09:52 PM
Many of the best FCS players have played at the next level, (here, Europe, CFL.) Other than Peyton, we have not had a standout. I would love for it to happen again and get some exposure to this level.

TJ is most likely gone next season makes AP Bensons back-up

January 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM
Many of the best FCS players have played at the next level, (here, Europe, CFL.) Other than Peyton, we have not had a standout. I would love for it to happen again and get some exposure to this level. Just looking at the numbers I think AP has the best shot to make headlines.Technically Walter Payton never played I-AA but Jerry Rice did. So did Steve McNair, Rich Gannon, Brian Westbrook, Kurt Warner, Dante Culpepper, Terrell Owens, Tony Romo, and a whole slew of others.

January 1st, 2007, 01:04 AM
Super Bowl MVPs from I-AA:
1985- Richard Dent (Tennessee State)
1989- Jerry Rice (Miss. Valley St.)
2000- Kurt Warner (UNI)

Phil Simms (Morehead State) and Doug Williams (Grambling) were also MVPs but played before I-AA.

th0m
January 1st, 2007, 07:02 AM
As long as we're on the page of I-AA/FCS stars, Charles Haley from JMU is the only player to have 5 Superbowl rings. He also had 5 Pro Bowl appearances.

foghorn
January 1st, 2007, 12:07 PM

We have not had a standout? Rich Gannon was the NFL MVP in 2002. In 2000-2001, he was the MVP in 2 consecutive Pro Bowls. No other player in the NFL has ever done that! And, oh yeah, Jerry Rice and Terrell Owens weren't too bad either.xcoffeex

Old Cat Fan
January 1st, 2007, 01:44 PM

At least AP is getting snaps from the back position. One of my biggest disappointments to this day is the fact the Bears never let Jerry Azumah have a crack at running back.:mad: :mad:

SpreadtheRed
January 1st, 2007, 02:02 PM
Azumah did a pretty decent job on D though, so thats alright. AP is by far THE best 3rd string running back in the league. I love when they put him in!!! He's really, really good, and runs with alot of heart. Benson did great last night though, so im looking forward to AP and CB.

flea
January 1st, 2007, 02:17 PM
At least AP is getting snaps from the back position. One of my biggest disappointments to this day is the fact the Bears never let Jerry Azumah have a crack at running back.:mad: :mad:

i met Azumah when i went to Chicago last season great guy:thumbsup:

Old Cat Fan
January 2nd, 2007, 12:34 AM
i met Azumah when i went to Chicago last season great guy:thumbsup:

1st class he donated big bucks to UNH for a new weight room I believe :nod:

bodoyle
January 2nd, 2007, 12:52 PM

He's been third string for about 4 years for a reason.:bang: :bang: :bang: He isn't as strong as TJ and isn't as tough as CB.

You will see next year after TJ is gone that he is a life-long special teamer.

Yea he should have gotten more PT last game...Bensen only averaged 8.38 yards per carry. 13 for 109

GRZZ
January 2nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
Wow, thanks for that positive contribution.

GRZZ
January 2nd, 2007, 06:38 PM
People said Westbrook was/is too small and he certainly makes that offense go in Philidelphia. I think AP would produce better than TJ. I do think Cedric is probably better than him.

bodoyle
January 2nd, 2007, 07:37 PM
GRZZ: Im not bein gnegative. If you see my other posts about ap I am a Bears fan but he just doesn't fit in and he has not proven to be durable enough to be a starter and will be relegated to a special teamer for his career and maybe a back-up

bodoyle
January 2nd, 2007, 07:39 PM
People said Westbrook was/is too small and he certainly makes that offense go in Philidelphia. I think AP would produce better than TJ. I do think Cedric is probably better than him.

Better the TJ? He ran for 1300+ yards last year, and will have around that much this year. The last Bear to do that.....WALTER PAYTON.
Unless ap is the next Payton, which he surely isn't, I have to disagree.

Baldy
January 2nd, 2007, 11:05 PM
GRZZ: Im not bein gnegative. If you see my other posts about ap I am a Bears fan but he just doesn't fit in and he has not proven to be durable enough to be a starter and will be relegated to a special teamer for his career and maybe a back-up
xlolx :rotateh:

Give it a rest you POS. You're a hater. Unfortunately AP is stuck in Chicago for now.

Nobody has proven their durability more than AP. 57 games played in in college 1000+ rushes, 9000+ yards, only missed 2 games due to injury and one of those games he could have easily played. He saw more pounding in 14+ games per year in college than he would ever see in a 16 game season in the NFL due to the position he played. The only reason AP hasn't been able to prove himself is because he hasn't been given a chance. Hopefully with Jones' departure he will because everyone knows Benson isn't durable and will be sidelined with an injury during the season next year.

When that happens and AP takes over, I'm going to shove every negative comment (especially the personal attacks) you have ever made about him down your gullet next season. Bring plenty of salt and pepper. :nod:

Mr. C
January 2nd, 2007, 11:14 PM

Give it a rest you POS. You're a hater. Unfortunately AP is stuck in Chicago for now.

Nobody has proven their durability more than AP. 57 games played in in college 1000+ rushes, 9000+ yards, only missed 2 games due to injury and one of those games he could have easily played. He saw more pounding in 14+ games per year in college than he would ever see in a 16 game season in the NFL due to the position he played. The only reason AP hasn't been able to prove himself is because he hasn't been given a chance. Hopefully with Jones' departure he will because everyone knows Benson isn't durable and will be sidelined with an injury during the season next year.

When that happens and AP takes over, I'm going to shove every negative comment (especially the personal attacks) you have ever made about him down your gullet next season. Bring plenty of salt and pepper. :nod:
Couldn't have said it better myself! Boy, we're finding a lot to agree on in the past couple of weeks.

GRZZ
January 3rd, 2007, 12:42 AM
Better the TJ? He ran for 1300+ yards last year, and will have around that much this year. The last Bear to do that.....WALTER PAYTON.
Unless ap is the next Payton, which he surely isn't, I have to disagree.

Why are you even a fan of this division. Obviously AP isn't qualified to hold NFL players jocks like all FCS players are not able to compete with any of the BCS players. He hasn't missed a game in the NFL and he hasn't had enough of a chance for any of us to know if he is durable enough for the pro game or not. But you know he isn't somehow, so we shouldn't beleive that is negative?

Baldy
January 3rd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself! Boy, we're finding a lot to agree on in the past couple of weeks.
Scary, ain't it? xlolx

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 07:44 AM

xidiotx xidiotx What was I thinking? Of course the SoCon is rougher then an NFL season. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yes, when TJ is gone after this year ap will be back-up unless McKie moves from FB to RB but I don't see that happening.

Yup CB isn't durable in the NFL. He's missed a ton of games this year. xidiotx

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 07:46 AM
Why are you even a fan of this division. Obviously AP isn't qualified to hold NFL players jocks like all FCS players are not able to compete with any of the BCS players. He hasn't missed a game in the NFL and he hasn't had enough of a chance for any of us to know if he is durable enough for the pro game or not. But you know he isn't somehow, so we shouldn't beleive that is negative?

GRZZ, you're kidding me right? I never missed a game of baseball, basketball or football in highschool. It's easy not to miss them when you hardly play!

Baldy
January 3rd, 2007, 09:40 AM
xidiotx xidiotx What was I thinking? Of course the SoCon is rougher then an NFL season. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yes, when TJ is gone after this year ap will be back-up unless McKie moves from FB to RB but I don't see that happening.

Yup CB isn't durable in the NFL. He's missed a ton of games this year. xidiotx
Of course the way AP was used in college as a RB is much rougher than the way he is used in the NFL. You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor. xlolx

Benson's only missed one game this year, but the knee injury that caused him to miss 6 of the last 7 games last season and the shoulder injury that caused him to miss the 2006 preseason wasn't a figment of my imagination. xidiotx

JDC325
January 3rd, 2007, 09:50 AM
He's been third string for about 4 years for a reason.:bang: :bang: :bang: He isn't as strong as TJ and isn't as tough as CB.

You will see next year after TJ is gone that he is a life-long special teamer.

Yea he should have gotten more PT last game...Bensen only averaged 8.38 yards per carry. 13 for 109

I would say your right but EVERY single time AP has got a chance to prove himself he has over and over again on top of being a top notch special teams player. Now if I were you I would be worrying about replacing all those seniors on your team more than what a two time NC winner in the NFL is doing.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 10:00 AM
Of course the way AP was used in college as a RB is much rougher than the way he is used in the NFL. You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor. xlolx

Benson's only missed one game this year, but the knee injury that caused him to miss 6 of the last 7 games last season and the shoulder injury that caused him to miss the 2006 preseason wasn't a figment of my imagination. xidiotx

So when he blew his knee out his rookie year that automatically makes him injury prone?

Are you from Chicago? Did you live here when Bensen was out in the pre-season? If you did you would know they kept him out as a precaution. There was no point in him playing in the pre season games when he was going through the training camp and in shape.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
I would say your right but EVERY single time AP has got a chance to prove himself he has over and over again on top of being a top notch special teams player. Now if I were you I would be worrying about replacing all those seniors on your team more than what a two time NC winner in the NFL is doing.

You will not get an argument from me about him on special teams. 95% of the time he does something good on a kickoff/punt. Other then when he coughed up a punt this year, and a few personal fouls.

And don't worry I will worry about repacing 36 seniors after March Madness. :nod:

Baldy
January 3rd, 2007, 10:53 AM
So when he blew his knee out his rookie year that automatically makes him injury prone?
When he's been in the league two years and has missed parts of two seasons, yes!!!! Even a blind man can see it. :nod:
What's your excuse? xlolx

Are you from Chicago? Did you live here when Bensen was out in the pre-season? If you did you would know they kept him out as a precaution. There was no point in him playing in the pre season games when he was going through the training camp and in shape.
Being from or living in Chicago has absolutely nothing to do with it. Precaution or not, Benson hurt his shoulder and didn't play, sorry.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 11:51 AM
When he's been in the league two years and has missed parts of two seasons, yes!!!! Even a blind man can see it. :nod:
What's your excuse? xlolx

Being from or living in Chicago has absolutely nothing to do with it. Precaution or not, Benson hurt his shoulder and didn't play, sorry.

Here is what the Bears say about AP...."Productive special teams player throughout his career in Chicago...Leads Bears with 46 special teams tackles over the previous 2 seasons including a career-high 28 special teams tackles in 2004, the highest individual total since the team starting charting the statistic in 1995 (equaled by Brendon Ayanbadejo in 2005)… Has appeared in 45 games in his career, starting 1, and has played in 30 consecutive contests."

So you read the Tribune, SunTimes, and Herald, listen to 780AM and hear what Lovie Smith said about him then? WoW. My sincere apologies.

If CB is injury prone, what does that say about AP after his first 2 seasons?

2002: 9 games
2003: 6 games

15 games in 2 years

CB
2005: 9 games
2006: 15 games

24 games in 2 years

flea
January 3rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
As a Bears fan I LOVE AP great STer, & every time he comes in on O he does good but I don't want him starting for an extended period.

Theres a reason that AP didn't test free agency & re-signed with the Bears

ChickenMan
January 3rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
AP was a great I-AA back... but please... enough about his very modest NFL career. Here's a list of some current NFL RBs who are former I-AA players. The stats show how each has produced in the NFL... rushing yrd + receiving yrds = total production...

1... Brian Westbrook... Nova... 3452 + 2436 = 5888

2... Marcel Shipp... UMass... 2156 + 912 = 3068

3... Aaron Strecker... WIU... 1020 + 878 = 1898

4... Derrick Baylock... SFA... 820 + 520 = 1340

5... Maurice Hicks... NC A&T... 752 + 338 = 1090

6... Aveion Cason... Illinois St... 517 + 499 = 1016

7... Sam Gado... Liberty... 792 + 162 = 954

8... AP... GSU... 622 + 189 = 811

now is there ANY reason to continue the NFL... AP watch...???

Mr. C
January 3rd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Here is what the Bears say about AP...."Productive special teams player throughout his career in Chicago...Leads Bears with 46 special teams tackles over the previous 2 seasons including a career-high 28 special teams tackles in 2004, the highest individual total since the team starting charting the statistic in 1995 (equaled by Brendon Ayanbadejo in 2005)… Has appeared in 45 games in his career, starting 1, and has played in 30 consecutive contests."

So you read the Tribune, SunTimes, and Herald, listen to 780AM and hear what Lovie Smith said about him then? WoW. My sincere apologies.

15 games in 2 years

CB

24 games in 2 years
Funny how in that one career start against New Orleans (at Baton Rouge's Tiger Stadium, a few hours after your's truly and Appalachian State were in town to take on LSU), Peterson rushed for over 100 yards. There are just a lot of us who would like to see AP get a chance to play regularly. He has always been a guy who people have looked down upon. That's how he ended up at Georgia Southern to begin with. The Florida schools didn't think he was good enough. He more than proved them wrong, with one of the greatest careers of any running back in NCAA history.

Mr. C
January 3rd, 2007, 02:45 PM
As a Bears fan I LOVE AP great STer, & every time he comes in on O he does good but I don't want him starting for an extended period.

Theres a reason that AP didn't test free agency & re-signed with the Bears
Yes, it's called a lot of money.

flea
January 3rd, 2007, 02:49 PM
Yes, it's called a lot of money.

Was it really that much?He never tested the market to see if he could get more. He knew he wasn't going to start anywhere & stayed in Chicago. But as I've said I do like him & he will be the back-up next season if/when TJ leaves

GRZZ
January 3rd, 2007, 03:57 PM

15 games in 2 years

CB

24 games in 2 years

OK, if you go back an re-read your posts, you kind of contradict yourself in your ignorance. AP was undrafted, of course he didn't appear in all 16 games his first couple of season. There have to be inactives, it doesn't mean they're hurt. Go check how many games Tony Romo appeared in his first two years, is he not durable either? CB (who I like and I have stated is better than AP already in this thread) missed games his rookie season because he was injured. Imagine the audacity of someone to suggest that CB might not be durable because he actually missed games due to injury where AP hasn't... So I am asking you, why is he not durable. Don't point to the games played because that has more to do with being the third back on the depth chart. I am not saying he should be the starter, but I definately think he could give the Bears 500+ as the number 2 guy next year. So again, what is your evidence that he is not durable?

seantaylor
January 3rd, 2007, 05:47 PM
Again, bodoyle is still sour over the fact that AP stole his brothers wife. Time heals all wounds.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
OK, if you go back an re-read your posts, you kind of contradict yourself in your ignorance. AP was undrafted, of course he didn't appear in all 16 games his first couple of season. There have to be inactives, it doesn't mean they're hurt. Go check how many games Tony Romo appeared in his first two years, is he not durable either? CB (who I like and I have stated is better than AP already in this thread) missed games his rookie season because he was injured. Imagine the audacity of someone to suggest that CB might not be durable because he actually missed games due to injury where AP hasn't... So I am asking you, why is he not durable. Don't point to the games played because that has more to do with being the third back on the depth chart. I am not saying he should be the starter, but I definately think he could give the Bears 500+ as the number 2 guy next year. So again, what is your evidence that he is not durable?

I'm ignorant? Your reason for him not playing a lot his first 2 years was that he was undrafted? He was undrafted? :eek: :bang: xidiotx :doh: That's news to me. I coulda sworn that he was a 6th round pick, #199 overall. Let's see what the Bears site says....: xcoffeex Entered NFL as a sixth-round selection (199th overall) by Chicago in the 2002 NFL Draft. SIGNED through 2006. Hmm guess you're wrong. So now what's the reason he didn't play a lot?

You did not compare a Qb to a Rb did you? You can't hit Qb's high, low anywhere but in the waist or you get a flag. Most of today's Qb's don't know what a hard hit is anymore.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Again, bodoyle is still sour over the fact that AP stole his brothers wife. Time heals all wounds.

Damnit mini whoppi stole my brother's wife....again. Sonofa.

bodoyle
January 3rd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Funny how in that one career start against New Orleans (at Baton Rouge's Tiger Stadium, a few hours after your's truly and Appalachian State were in town to take on LSU), Peterson rushed for over 100 yards. There are just a lot of us who would like to see AP get a chance to play regularly. He has always been a guy who people have looked down upon. That's how he ended up at Georgia Southern to begin with. The Florida schools didn't think he was good enough. He more than proved them wrong, with one of the greatest careers of any running back in NCAA history.

Dave he didn't start against New Orleans. He started the 6th game of the 2003 season which was @ Seattle. He had 16 rushes for 55 yards, averaging 3.4 yards with a long of 10 yards. He had 1 reception for 5 yards as well. I don't know where you got 100 yards from and where you got him starting against New Orleans. Were you thinking of his 120 yards on 24 carries against the worst in the league run defense 49'ers in 2005 (Nov 13)? He didn't start that game, he filled in for CB.

Here is the link to his stats that year game-by-game. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302105/gamelogs/2003

Here is the link from the Bears site stating he started the 6th game of the season as well...http://www.chicagobears.com/team/player.asp?player_id=66

"...2003 – Played in 6 games, including his first NFL start, while ranking 5th among all Bears in rushing and posting 3 special teams tackles before being placed on injured reserve for the final 7 contests due to an ankle injury… Participated in Games 1-6 – starting at RB in Game 6"

VT Wildcat Fan53
January 3rd, 2007, 07:17 PM

How about a certain WR named Rice? :confused:

bobbythekidd
January 3rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
OK, I have lost my football knowledge card. Rightfully so. Thats why I spend so much time here. I want to learn.:nod: I spend every Tueday night on WAVES so I can have info spoonded into my ears. Years of being a true HOMER have kept me in a cave. This is what happens when you only hear one side of the story or don't bother to learn things on your own.
I don't watch that much NFL. I wish I had never said what I said earlier, but rather than be a bitch and edit out my post, I will sit quietly, and take my lashings.:o

KJ Eagle
January 5th, 2007, 09:57 PM

The reason that he hasn't proven to be durable is that they haven't given him the dam ball.

flea
January 6th, 2007, 03:07 AM
Just wanted to point out AP made the USA Today All Joe Team

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...joe-team_x.htm

bodoyle
January 6th, 2007, 05:34 PM
The reason that he hasn't proven to be durable is that they haven't given him the dam ball.

And the reason they haven't given him the "damn ball"?

Lemme guess what your excuse is....he doesn't make enough money, Benson is a 1st round pick and he "has to play"? xlolx xlolx xlolx

HLecter
January 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Re: the ALL JOE team

taking nothing away from AP

but leaving Joshua Cribbs off that team is a travesty.

If chi doesn't want AP we will gladly take him in Cleveland.

We need a RB among every position.

In fact Cle will probaly draft the OTHER AP

KJ Eagle
January 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
And the reason they haven't given him the "damn ball"?

Lemme guess what your excuse is....he doesn't make enough money, Benson is a 1st round pick and he "has to play"? xlolx xlolx xlolx

I agree that CB is a better running back. I never said that he wasn't. However, AP is good enough that he deserves a chance too. If they gave him the ball more than twice per game (if that) he would be more than able. And yes, $$$ has a lot to do with it. Ask anyone who has been in the NFL and they will agree that $$ talks.

bodoyle
January 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I agree that CB is a better running back. I never said that he wasn't. However, AP is good enough that he deserves a chance too. If they gave him the ball more than twice per game (if that) he would be more than able. And yes, $$$ has a lot to do with it. Ask anyone who has been in the NFL and they will agree that $$ talks.

Yea, money talks. I mean look at Brandon Jacobs, he hasta make more money then Tiki because he gets all the touchdowns right?

So then if Benson is a better RB, then you are saying that ap is better then Thomas Jones who has run for 1300+ yards last year (only other Bears RB to do that was Walter Payton) and 1200+ yards this year? :nono:

bodoyle
January 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
From the Chicago Tribune today:

"...Having just completed a second straight 1,000-yard season that capped arguably the best back-to-back years for any running back not named Walter Payton in Bears history, Jones remains largely a curiosity in a city that adores its football heroes..."

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/cs-070106haugh,1,863685.column?page=3&coll=cs-home-headlines

Peems
January 7th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Yea, money talks. I mean look at Brandon Jacobs, he hasta make more money then Tiki because he gets all the touchdowns right?

So then if Benson is a better RB, then you are saying that ap is better then Thomas Jones who has run for 1300+ yards last year (only other Bears RB to do that was Walter Payton) and 1200+ yards this year? :nono:

tiki obviously touches the ball more. its when they are inside the 5 that they give the ball to jacobs. just like the cowboys with jones and MB3. oakland with lamont jordan and zack crockett. those kind of combos. just cuz they have more touchdowns doesnt mean they carry the ball more.

seantaylor
January 7th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Benson is not a better RB than AP. The guy is a huge bust. He is not a gamebreaker or a power back. Keep hating bodoyle, that's your niche.

youwouldno
January 8th, 2007, 12:23 AM
AP will get a better opportunity sooner or later, not with the Bears though.

bodoyle
January 8th, 2007, 07:39 AM
AP will get a better opportunity sooner or later, not with the Bears though.

Yes, he will get an opportunity next year after we let Thomas Jones go, most likely.

bodoyle
January 8th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Benson is not a better RB than AP. The guy is a huge bust. He is not a gamebreaker or a power back. Keep hating bodoyle, that's your niche.

xidiotx xidiotx
157 attempts for Benson, averaging 4.1 yards.
10 attempts for ap and he averages 4.1 yards.

Hell, Benson averaged almost 9 yards a carry in the last game alone and that was on 13 attempts.

ChickenMan
January 8th, 2007, 08:46 AM
If you want to talk about a great I-AA RB who is performing in the NFL... let's talk about Brian Westbrook... not AP. The Eagles continue to ride Westbrook's considerable talents into the 2d round of the NFL playoffs... while AP still struggles to get on the field for the Bears. AP was a great college player... but it was pretty obvious that as great as he was... AP benefited tremendously from the GSU's system and there were legitimate questions relative as to how well AP's talents would translate into the NFL. While AP was getting all the attention... those of us who had seen Westbrook at Villanova... knew that he was the more talented player and that barring injury... Westbrook had all the tools to become a big-time NFL playmaker.

Hate to say we told you so... but we did... ;)

Baldy
January 8th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Were you thinking of his 120 yards on 24 carries against the worst in the league run defense 49'ers in 2005 (Nov 13)? He didn't start that game, he filled in for CB.
I guess you'll even lie in order to slam AP. :nonono2:

San Fran had nowhere near the worst run defense in the NFL in 2005. Fact is, the 49ers only allowed 4 100 yard rushers during the entire 2005 season. Edgerrin James, Cliton Portis, AP, and Shaun Alexander...and of the four AP rushed for the most yards. Another fact...AP got his 120 yards in only 2+ quarters because your boy Benson was carted off the field in the 2nd quarter.

Keep trying, Tardo.... xcoffeex

Baldy
January 8th, 2007, 09:09 AM
If you want to talk about a great I-AA RB who is performing in the NFL... let's talk about Brian Westbrook... not AP. The Eagles continue to ride Westbrook's considerable talents into the 2d round of the NFL playoffs... while AP still struggles to get on the field for the Bears. AP was a great college player... but it was pretty obvious that as great as he was... AP benefited tremendously from the GSU's system and there were legitimate questions relative as to how well AP's talents would translate into the NFL. While AP was getting all the attention... those of us who had seen Westbrook at Villanova... knew that he was the more talented player and that barring injury... Westbrook had all the tools to become a big-time NFL playmaker.

Just going by the title of this thread, it would probably be better to talk about Westbrook in another thread.

bodoyle
January 8th, 2007, 09:36 AM

Westbrook's 49 yd run yesterday was impressive.

HLecter
January 8th, 2007, 01:35 PM
As a long long long time YSU fan, Adrian Peterson was the greatest running back I have ever seen, at least against us.

What did he have against us like 900 yards in 99?

Like I said before, send him to Cleveland, he'll start next year for sure, and that will absolve us of taking the OTHER AP and allow us to draft Joe Thomas or some other stud OL

seantaylor
January 8th, 2007, 10:52 PM

San Fran had nowhere near the worst run defense in the NFL in 2005. Fact is, the 49ers only allowed 4 100 yard rushers during the entire 2005 season. Edgerrin James, Cliton Portis, AP, and Shaun Alexander...and of the four AP rushed for the most yards. Another fact...AP got his 120 yards in only 2+ quarters because your boy Benson was carted off the field in the 2nd quarter.

Let's not forget the 60+mph winds that day, and the fact that both QB's only threw for a total of 100 yards. San Fran had 9 men in the box all night, and they still couldn't stop AP.

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 08:12 AM

2005 San Francisco 49ers
Record: 4 - 12 - 0
Head Coach: Mike Nolan

Points scored: 239 (#30 of 32 in the NFL)
Points allowed: 428 (#30 of 32 in the NFL)

NFL rank ---> Completions 32nd Attempts 30th Yards 32nd Yards/Attempt 32nd Touchdowns 31st Interceptions 14th Attempts 23rd Yards 18th Yards/attempt 11th Touchdowns 27th TOTAL DEFENSIVE RANK 32/32

My sincere apologies they were not the worst run defense, they were the worst total defense. I guess that's some solace for ap that his only 100 yard game was against the worst total defense and not the worst run defense. :eyebrow: :rolleyes:

Nice try idiot. xidiotx :bang:

And it wasn't 60 mph winds. It was 35 or maybe 45 mph winds

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 08:23 AM

WooHoo I'm a tardo!! I feel special...ed now!

I'll keep trying as long as you and your fellow eagle fans live in the past. Deal?

Baldy
January 9th, 2007, 09:10 AM
My sincere apologies they were not the worst run defense, they were the worst total defense.
xlolx
You got EXPOSED showing your ignorance (again), and now are trying to brush it off...classic xlolx . The FACTS remain, the 49ers had nowhere near the worst run defense in the NFL, and there were only four (4) players who rushed for 100 yards against the 49ers that year. Only one of those did it in less than 3 quarters of playing time.

Baldy
January 9th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I'll keep trying as long as you and your fellow eagle fans live in the past. Deal?
...and I'll keep exposing your vast expanses of ignorance for the entire world to see as long as you have this hard-on of hate for AP. Deal??? :thumbsup:

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 09:30 AM
...and I'll keep exposing your vast expanses of ignorance for the entire world to see as long as you have this hard-on of hate for AP. Deal??? :thumbsup:

Deal xlolx :rotateh: :) :D

I don't hate him, he is just terribly overrated as an NFL RB. He will be a lifetime backup and special teamer. Please point out one time where I said that I hate ap. Please do so.

I am not sure which is more funny. The fact that you are taking solace in him running against the worst defense in the league or that you are still living vicariously through a guy who has done jack **** for his NFL career.

Baldy
January 9th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Deal xlolx :rotateh: :) :D

I don't hate him, he is just terribly overrated as an NFL RB. He will be a lifetime backup and special teamer. Please point out one time where I said that I hate ap. Please do so.

I am not sure which is more funny. The fact that you are taking solace in him running against the worst defense in the league or that you are still living vicariously through a guy who has done jack **** for his NFL career.
You have gone well out of your way to ridicule him any way you can. You have even gone as far as making fun of his speech impediment. Anyone who would stoop that low has nothing to offer but hate, sorry.

Not taking solace, just pointing out your obvious ignorance of the facts. :nod:

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 10:57 AM
You have gone well out of your way to ridicule him any way you can. You have even gone as far as making fun of his speech impediment. Anyone who would stoop that low has nothing to offer but hate, sorry.

Not taking solace, just pointing out your obvious ignorance of the facts. :nod:

He doesn't stutter anymore. If he did then I wouldn't say anything.

So you are saying it's better that the 49ers were the worst team defense in 2005 instead of the worst run defense? Can you explain this to me?

seantaylor
January 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
He doesn't stutter anymore. If he did then I wouldn't say anything.

So you are saying it's better that the 49ers were the worst team defense in 2005 instead of the worst run defense? Can you explain this to me?

You are a straight up douche. He does still stutter, but has overcome a lot of diversity. AP is much better than Benson, and if your brother is still looking for work, I can hook him up in the Mount Pleasant Rec Department.

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 05:36 PM
You are a straight up douche. He does still stutter, but has overcome a lot of diversity. AP is much better than Benson, and if your brother is still looking for work, I can hook him up in the Mount Pleasant Rec Department.

Well then on his interviews and weekly segment in the news a miracle happens and he hasn't stuttered for 5 years.

ap is better then Benson...xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx thank you for that. I needed a good laugh. call me when he gets the splinters out of his a$$

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Still waiting for an explaination...

JDC325
January 9th, 2007, 06:50 PM
WooHoo I'm a tardo!! I feel special...ed now!

If I were you I would try to hold on to last year as long as possible because your little flash of brilliance that was painfully snubbed out by App State make take years to reappear. Back to reality next year for Balls on Chin Beach Chickens. 36 seniors gone cant wait!!!

bodoyle
January 9th, 2007, 07:56 PM
If I were you I would try to hold on to last year as long as possible because your little flash of brilliance that was painfully snubbed out by App State make take years to reappear. Back to reality next year for Balls on Chin Beach Chickens. 36 seniors gone cant wait!!!

Way to show your intelligence. We have a class of about 25 seniors this year after the graduation last year. It wasn't a fluke. But that's ok we're the new kid on the block, we expect this.

We'll beat you at the beach. Hope you're there, I'll be flying in for the game.

seantaylor
January 9th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Way to show your intelligence. We have a class of about 25 seniors this year after the graduation last year. It wasn't a fluke. But that's ok we're the new kid on the block, we expect this.

We are going to murder CCU next year. We spanked that azz in a 3-8 season. Look for about a 35 point victory next year.

Baldy
January 10th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Still waiting for an explaination...

xlolx

I had to explain to you that the 49ers didn't have the worst run D in 2005, as you incorrectly claimed. How in the hell do you expect to understand anything football related? xidiotx

HLecter
January 10th, 2007, 01:59 AM

Why would he want to overcome diversity? Is he a homophobe?:cool:

seantaylor
January 10th, 2007, 03:59 AM
Why would he want to overcome diversity? Is he a homophobe?:cool:

Good catch there. Obviously, I meant adversity.

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 07:40 AM
xlolx

I had to explain to you that the 49ers didn't have the worst run D in 2005, as you incorrectly claimed. How in the hell do you expect to understand anything football related? xidiotx

Still have not answered the question

Baldy
January 10th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Still have not answered the question
Your question is stupid and irrelevant.

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Your question is stupid and irrelevant.

There is the Georgia Southern answer I was waiting for xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: . a.k.a. I just got embarrased because the answer makes ap look worse going against the worst total defense instead of the aforementioned worst run defense.

Baldy
January 10th, 2007, 09:13 AM
There is the Georgia Southern answer I was waiting for xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: . a.k.a. I just got embarrased because the answer makes ap look worse going against the worst total defense instead of the aforementioned worst run defense.
Says the Coastal Community College grad. xlolx

You are the idiot who incorrectly claimed SF had the worst run D in 2005, not me. I, again, am the one who corrected your mistake. : retard : xidiotx

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Says the Coastal Community College grad. xlolx

You are the idiot who incorrectly claimed SF had the worst run D in 2005, not me. I, again, am the one who corrected your mistake. : retard : xidiotx

Correct, you did. I did not debate that. But I think the correction made your case worse. The worst run defense would be so-so, but the worst TOTAL defense is even worse then just being the worst at one aspect. They were the worst at both aspects combined.

Let me reiterte what I have stated multiple times. I would love for him to average 5 ypc and be the #1 back on the Bears, or hell on any team other the the cheeseheads, but I just don't see it happening.

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 11:41 AM

I guess we will see next year if it was a fluke. App State certainly made it look that way. Good luck your going to need it and your point that TOTAL defense makes Baldy's point worse is not working. A team can have the worst total defense and still not have a bad RUN defense if the secondary blows arse. Dont know if that is the case but pretty simple if you ask me and is more relavant in assesing a RB performance than total defense against a particular team. No one on here is saying AP is the next LT but he has not gotten a fair shot to prove himself either. If you dont think contract size anything to do with it your crazy. On a serious note put in a request for a mascot change or atleast remove the cod sack off his chin.:thumbsup:

HLecter
January 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Good catch there. Obviously, I meant adversity.

I shouldn't have even posted that! I hate the grammar/context police!

I think I may have been drinking for a couple hours before I did that.

Sorry, and it was a good post.

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 01:01 PM
I guess we will see next year if it was a fluke. App State certainly made it look that way. Good luck your going to need it and your point that TOTAL defense makes Baldy's point worse is not working. A team can have the worst total defense and still not have a bad RUN defense if the secondary blows arse. Dont know if that is the case but pretty simple if you ask me and is more relavant in assesing a RB performance than total defense against a particular team. No one on here is saying AP is the next LT but he has not gotten a fair shot to prove himself either. If you dont think contract size anything to do with it your crazy. On a serious note put in a request for a mascot change or atleast remove the cod sack off his chin.:thumbsup:

JD, they were 4-12 that year, I think that means they sucked just about everywhere. xlolx

flea
January 10th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Where were the Niners D ranked against the run??:confused:

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM
JD, they were 4-12 that year, I think that means they sucked just about everywhere. xlolx

We were 3-8 and still beat some school called Costal Community or something like that and they made the playoffs! Dont remember much about them but I think we play them next year. Oh yeah their mascot did have a testicles on its chin other than that not much more to mention. xlolx xlolx

Notice the TWO laughing smiley faces which means my post is twice as funny as yours!!!

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 03:27 PM
We were 3-8 and still beat some school called Costal Community or something like that and they made the playoffs! Dont remember much about them but I think we play them next year. Oh yeah their mascot did have a testicles on its chin other than that not much more to mention. xlolx xlolx

Notice the TWO laughing smiley faces which means my post is twice as funny as yours!!!

Yet that school you beat still beat the #3 team in the country and made the playoffs. How did you do in the playoffs this year? xlolx

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Where were the Niners D ranked against the run??:confused:

They were 23rd in attempts (486)
18th in yards allowed (1832)
11th in yards per carry (3.77)
27th in touchdowns allowed (19)

They were in the top 1/2 of the league in one stat.

aka pretty damn bad

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Yet that school you beat still beat the #3 team in the country and made the playoffs. How did you do in the playoffs this year? xlolx

About as good as you did NO WINS!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 04:15 PM
They were 23rd in attempts (486)
18th in yards allowed (1832)
11th in yards per carry (3.77)
27th in touchdowns allowed (19)

They were in the top 1/2 of the league in one stat.

aka pretty damn bad

But very far from the WORST which is what YOU claimed!!
Gimmee a B
Gimmee a U
Gimmee a S
Gimmee a T
Gimmee a E
Gimmee a D

It happens to the best on here, its ok man if you walk away slowly not many will notice!!!

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 05:46 PM
About as good as you did NO WINS!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx

Getting there is half the battle though.

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 05:50 PM
But very far from the WORST which is what YOU claimed!!
Gimmee a B
Gimmee a U
Gimmee a S
Gimmee a T
Gimmee a E
Gimmee a D

It happens to the best on here, its ok man if you walk away slowly not many will notice!!!

<--searches for the beating the dead horse icon xlolx

Which I apologized for and restated that they were not the worst run defense but the worst overall defense.

You are taking solace in the fact that they were horrific against the run defense, but not the worst?

For your sake, and your fellow 3-8 Eagle fans, I hope your team isn't as easily pleased with mediocrity as you appear to be with the 4-12 49ers defense.

Man 10 pages of junk has been spewed from me, JD, Lector, Baldy etc.

Wow, imagine if ap were good, or scores a tuddy this weekend in the rain sleet and snow? How many pages will that yield? :eek:

Jokes, and trash talking aside, it is supposed to be downright nasty on Sunday for the game (desperately trying to get tickets for the playoff game and Bear Weather - I think only ISUMatt would understand). Rain, sleet, ice, snow and 20 mph NE winds. Windchill at noon (kickoff) 10 and dropping steadily. By the end of the game they are anticipating closer to -10. I need to know how good of a bad weather runner ap is, so I know what to expect on his 2 carries.

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Getting there is half the battle though.

Brilliant!!!

Taking solace in mediocrity I see.xlolx

Considering in 25 years we have had only two losing seasons and I nor does the vast majority of the FCS thinks this dip with last past next season at the most you can have your first round exit. I will take the future and potential of GSU over CCU's and 99% of the rest of the FCS ANY day of the week.

bodoyle
January 10th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Brilliant!!!

Taking solace in mediocracy I see.xlolx

Considering in 25 years we have had only two losing seasons and I nor does the vast majority of the FCS thinks this dip with last past next season at the most you can have your first round exit. I will take the future and potential of GSU over CCU's and 99% of the rest of the FCS ANY day of the week.

Hell I dont want you guys to have a dip. I want you to be ranked...below us but ranked. :rotateh:

It isn't fun beating up on the sav states and wssu's of the world.

Just like our rivalry with winthrop in hoops, its good because they are a good team and so are we. It would not be fun if we were horrible or they were

JDC325
January 10th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Hell I dont want you guys to have a dip. I want you to be ranked...below us but ranked. :rotateh:

It isn't fun beating up on the sav states and wssu's of the world.

Just like our rivalry with winthrop in hoops, its good because they are a good team and so are we. It would not be fun if we were horrible or they were

I dont care where your ranked as long as we still own you and until you beat us it is not even close to becoming a rivalry. I know your not comparing GSU to SSU. When we lost 6 of our games by less than 21 points and being in the SoCon that is not SSU by a long shot.

Anyway this all could have been avoided if you were a little more constructive with your critique of AP. Of course most GSU fans have rose tinted glasses about AP but almost everyone of your arguements had huge holes in them and alot was based on your OPINION not fact so expect to get blasted when you come weak. Trust me I have several times myself.
Here is to a nice vacation the coast next year to GSU tap that ass again.
See Ya next year B.O.C Beach Chicken!

bodoyle
January 11th, 2007, 09:29 AM
From ESPN Radio here in Chicago this morning on "(Sean) Salisbury and Rosenbloom" (ESPNRadio1000.com)

Mike Ditka: "...Adrian Peterson is an alright RB and a good special teams player. I don't think that he would be a successful starting RB in the NFL because of his height and the durability issue. I would love for him to be a great RB for the Bears so they could get rid of Benson and keep Jones (Da Coach hates Benson), but I don't see him being that successful..."

bodoyle
January 11th, 2007, 09:31 AM
I dont care where your ranked as long as we still own you and until you beat us it is not even close to becoming a rivalry. I know your not comparing GSU to SSU. When we lost 6 of our games by less than 21 points and being in the SoCon that is not SSU by a long shot.

Anyway this all could have been avoided if you were a little more constructive with your critique of AP. Of course most GSU fans have rose tinted glasses about AP but almost everyone of your arguements had huge holes in them and alot was based on your OPINION not fact so expect to get blasted when you come weak. Trust me I have several times myself.
Here is to a nice vacation the coast next year to GSU tap that ass again.
See Ya next year B.O.C Beach Chicken!

JD: i didnt say anything that was rude or ignorant about ap. I made points about durability etc. Are those not valid points?

Hope you will be at the beach next year, I will make the journey and maybe we can meet.

JDC325
January 11th, 2007, 10:12 AM
JD: i didnt say anything that was rude or ignorant about ap. I made points about durability etc. Are those not valid points?

Hope you will be at the beach next year, I will make the journey and maybe we can meet.

I just dont get the durarbility issue. The same myth has been put on Warrick Dunn for years and years due to his size and yet he has proven the so called experts wrong for years. Us GSU zealots just want him to get a fair shot starting that is all and it would be a huge shame to think he would not just because of washed up coaches and other "experts" opionion. It is that same mentality that ended Ditka's career with a whimper and kept Brett Farve on the bench when he was with the Falcons. AP has been proving people wrong his whole life and overcoming obstacles when most would have just given up or wallowed in self pity and I dont doubt for ONE minute given the chance he would not prove them wrong again in the NFL.

I will do my best to get to the beach, and I admire your passion for the Beach Chickens I think if you can hold on to your coach and continue to dominate the Big South you will be invited to the SoCon soon. How is the tailgaiting up there? Did you make it to Paulson this year?

bodoyle
January 11th, 2007, 11:18 AM
I just dont get the durarbility issue. The same myth has been put on Warrick Dunn for years and years due to his size and yet he has proven the so called experts wrong for years. Us GSU zealots just want him to get a fair shot starting that is all and it would be a huge shame to think he would not just because of washed up coaches and other "experts" opionion. It is that same mentality that ended Ditka's career with a whimper and kept Brett Farve on the bench when he was with the Falcons. AP has been proving people wrong his whole life and overcoming obstacles when most would have just given up or wallowed in self pity and I dont doubt for ONE minute given the chance he would not prove them wrong again in the NFL.

I will do my best to get to the beach, and I admire your passion for the Beach Chickens I think if you can hold on to your coach and continue to dominate the Big South you will be invited to the SoCon soon. How is the tailgaiting up there? Did you make it to Paulson this year?

I was unable to make it to Paulson. I have the ticket that i bought, but I was stuck in Atl on business unfortunately.

Yea hopefully CDB will stay. He was interviewing with PC this week though. :bang:

JDC325
January 11th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I was unable to make it to Paulson. I have the ticket that i bought, but I was stuck in Atl on business unfortunately.

Yea hopefully CDB will stay. He was interviewing with PC this week though. :bang:

You mean you were in GA and did not make it to the game, WOW that sucks. I knew your coach was going to get some attention after such a quick rise. Hope your coach transition goes smoother than our has, if it comes to that. BTW this may be boneheaded but who IS PC? Dont tell me its the PC I am thinking of.

bodoyle
January 11th, 2007, 05:57 PM
You mean you were in GA and did not make it to the game, WOW that sucks. I knew your coach was going to get some attention after such a quick rise. Hope your coach transition goes smoother than our has, if it comes to that. BTW this may be boneheaded but who IS PC? Dont tell me its the PC I am thinking of.

presbyterian college

seantaylor
January 11th, 2007, 08:49 PM
From ESPN Radio here in Chicago this morning on "(Sean) Salisbury and Rosenbloom" (ESPNRadio1000.com)

Mike Ditka: "...Adrian Peterson is an alright RB and a good special teams player. I don't think that he would be a successful starting RB in the NFL because of his height and the durability issue. I would love for him to be a great RB for the Bears so they could get rid of Benson and keep Jones (Da Coach hates Benson), but I don't see him being that successful..."

Yeah that height issue is tough. Being 5'10 is a huge negative. Let's look at Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, LT, Shaun Alexander, Clinton Portis, Warrick Dunn, Curtis Martin, Willie Parker, Reggie Bush, Edge, Priest Holmes, Tiki Barber, Brian Westbrook, Cadillac Williams to name a few. How did they ever make it in the league.

That durablility issue? 47 straight 100 yard games. Sounds like a snowflake.

bodoyle
January 12th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Yeah that height issue is tough. Being 5'10 is a huge negative. Let's look at Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, LT, Shaun Alexander, Clinton Portis, Warrick Dunn, Curtis Martin, Willie Parker, Reggie Bush, Edge, Priest Holmes, Tiki Barber, Brian Westbrook, Cadillac Williams to name a few. How did they ever make it in the league.

That durablility issue? 47 straight 100 yard games. Sounds like a snowflake.

1AA and the NFL....just a slight difference.

Baldy
January 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
1AA and the NFL....just a slight difference.
Your ignorance rears it's ugly head again. xlolx

bodoyle
January 12th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Your ignorance rears it's ugly head again. xlolx

Sean somehow assimilates 47 100 yard games in 1AA to being durable in the NFL.

He is really durable though. I mean, you can't really get hurt on the bench for these 5 years. :nod: xlolx

JDC325
January 12th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Sean somehow assimilates 47 100 yard games in 1AA to being durable in the NFL.

He is really durable though. I mean, you can't really get hurt on the bench for these 5 years. :nod: xlolx

If he always riding the bench how can you or washed up Dictka make any kind of rational assesment of his durability? Dictka last assesment on running backs cost him his job and put the Saints in a hole for years.

bodoyle
January 12th, 2007, 08:59 PM
If he always riding the bench how can you or washed up Dictka make any kind of rational assesment of his durability? Dictka last assesment on running backs cost him his job and put the Saints in a hole for years.

The same way the assesment was made that 47 100 yard games in Division 1AA means you are NFL-durable.

FYI: Ditka

JDC325
January 15th, 2007, 05:12 PM
The same way the assesment was made that 47 100 yard games in Division 1AA means you are NFL-durable.

FYI: Ditka

FYI I Know. The slight mispelling tell you what I think of a the washed up coach and his assement of running backs. Last time I checked his last assement of a running back cost him his job and put the Saints in a serious hole. As far as the assumptions, atleast we have something to go on your just pulling yours out of you arse.

bodoyle
January 16th, 2007, 02:50 PM
FYI I Know. The slight mispelling tell you what I think of a the washed up coach and his assement of running backs. Last time I checked his last assement of a running back cost him his job and put the Saints in a serious hole. As far as the assumptions, atleast we have something to go on your just pulling yours out of you arse.

ap had a great game Sunday didn't he? Another triple digit game for him.

JDC325
January 16th, 2007, 03:14 PM
ap had a great game Sunday didn't he? Another triple digit game for him.

How observant. xcoffeex

bodoyle
January 16th, 2007, 03:34 PM
How observant. xcoffeex

xlolx :hurray:

bodoyle
January 16th, 2007, 05:47 PM
how about ap coaches you guys? he isnt doing anything up here in Chicago.

Sorry low blow. That does suck for you guys. Any word on committs changing their mind(s) on going to ga south?

JDC325
January 16th, 2007, 06:06 PM
how about ap coaches you guys? he isnt doing anything up here in Chicago.

Sorry low blow. That does suck for you guys. Any word on committs changing their mind(s) on going to ga south?

Thank god your on our schedule next year. We need all the cake walks we can get. xlolx I fully expect unless we get a PROVEN HC in quick most commits are going to find greener pastures. Hey your Head Coach was looking was'nt he?:smiley_wi

bodoyle
January 16th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Thank god your on our schedule next year. We need all the cake walks we can get. xlolx I fully expect unless we get a PROVEN HC in quick most commits are going to find greener pastures. Hey your Head Coach was looking was'nt he?:smiley_wi

LoL According to newspapers he is looking 24/7/365 so who knows. I expect rumors to start immediately to be honest.

citdog
January 23rd, 2007, 05:18 AM
Stump Mitchell was small too and he had a FINE NFL career and is now the Rb's coach for the Seahawks. AP is the best running back I have seen in my 25 years of Socon Football.