NC @ Abilene Christian
San Diego @ CP
Southeastern Louisiana @ SUU
Southern Oregon @ UC Davis
Sac @ Fresno State

mvemjsunpx
September 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Big Sky/Missouri Valley Challenge Week…

EWU 31-41 NDSU — The Bison CBs could struggle, but Eastern's always-suspect run D hasn't been tested yet

Portland St. 34-31 SJSU — Both teams looked disappointing in week 1

San Diego 10-31 Cal Poly — Can the Toreros finally play CP close? Probably not…

Soar-egon 24-42 Davis — Just like Oregon against Davis, this could be surprisingly tough

Sac State 13-44 Fresno — It's been 10 years since MSU beat an FBS and lost to a DII; can Sac do the same?

Idaho St. 7-56 Colorado — Could another 80-8 loss be possible?

SELU 14-23 Suutah — These two teams combined for 7 points last week

Weber 28-21 SoDak — The forgotten Big Sky/MVFC game

NAU 38-34 Willynois — Both defenses should have their hands full

Montana 24-31 Yunie — First meeting at the UNI-Dome since 1987

Bryant 17-31 Montana St. — Good thing for the Bobcats that Bryant isn't as good as SFPA

NoCo 35-30 Abilene Christian — Test #1 for potential Bear relevance

NoDak 17-41 Bowling Green — Can the NoDak defense show some fight against pass-heavy teams?

bonarae
September 8th, 2016, 05:05 PM
NDSU
Portland State
Cal Poly
UC Davis
Fresno State
Colorado
Southern Utah
USD
NAU
UNI
Montana State
Northern Colorado
Bowling Green

SUUTbird
September 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Weber @ South Dakota
ND @ Bowling Green
EWU @ NDSU
NAU @ Western Ill
Bryant @ MSU
PSU @ San Jose State
UM @ UNI
ISU @ Colorado
NC @ Abilene Christian
San Diego @ CP
Sac @ Fresno State

BisonTru
September 8th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Weber @ South Dakota
ND @ Bowling Green
EWU @ NDSU
NAU @ Western Ill
Bryant @ MSU
PSU @ San Jose State
UM @ UNI
ISU @ Colorado
NC @ Abilene Christian
San Diego @ CP
Sac @ Fresno State

JALMOND
September 8th, 2016, 10:39 PM
CP 38, San Diego 14
North Dakota State 35, EWU 24
Colorado 48, ISU 7
Northern Iowa 34, UM 24
MSU 28, Bryant 21
Bowling Green 31, UND 14
NAU 35, Western Illinois 24
Abilene Christian 28, UNC 22
San Jose State 31, PSU 24
Fresno State 52, SAC 7
SUU 24, Southeast Louisiana 17
UCD 21, Southern Oregon 17
WSU 24, South Dakota 16

Rjones61
September 9th, 2016, 09:59 AM
South Dakota
Bowling Green
EWU
Northern Arizona
Montana State
San Jose State
UNI
Colorado
Northern Colorado
Cal Poly
Southern Utah
UC Davis
Fresno State

mvemjsunpx
September 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Using Sagarins, Masseys, and the http://www.nationalsportsrankings.com 100-game simulator.

EWU @ NDSU

Sagarins: Bison by 15
Masseys: Bison by 22
Simulator: Bison by 22

PSU @ SJSU

Sagarins: Spartans by 8
Masseys: Spartans by 7
Simulator: Spartans by 16

San Diego @ Cal Poly

Sagarins: 'Stangs by 14
Masseys: 'Stangs by 16
Simulator: 'Stangs by 19

WOU @ Davis

Sagarins: (N.A.)
Masseys: Aggies by 14
Simulator: (N.A.)

Sac @ Fresno

Sagarins: Bulldogs by 23
Masseys: Bulldogs by 21
Simulator: Bulldogs by 15

ISU @ Colorado

Sagarins: Buffs by 41
Masseys: Buffs by 31
Simulator: Buffs by 31

SELU @ SUU

Sagarins: T-Birds by 14
Masseys: T-Birds by 24
Simulator: T-Birds by 9

Weber @ SoDak

Sagarins: Coyotes by 7
Masseys: Coyotes by 6
Simulator: Coyotes by 5

NAU @ WIU

Sagarins: Leathernecks by 6
Masseys: Leathernecks by 11
Simulator: Leathernecks by 7

Montana @ UNI

Sagarins: Panthers by 20
Masseys: Panthers by 15
Simulator: Panthers by 10

Bryant @ MSU

Sagarins: Bobcats by 17
Masseys: Bobcats by 8
Simulator: Bobcats by 10

NoCo @ ACU

Sagarins: Bears by 2
Masseys: Bears by 3
Simulator: Wildcats by 3

NoDak @ BGSU

Sagarins: Falcons by 17
Masseys: Falcons by 24
Simulator: Falcons by 27

MTfan4life
September 9th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Weber State @ South Dakota - A rematch 46 years in the making from a game that ended in a 21-21 tie. Weber State hasn't won a road game against a team not currently in the Big Sky since they beat St. Mary's in 2003, but I think they have a dark horse type team this season. It'll be close, but I think the Wildcat closer comes in and strikes out the side in the 9th to pick up the save.

Fighting Hawks @ Falcons - A high flying offense vs. a stout defense. Usually, the defense wins these games, but North Dakota has struggled the past few seasons against teams who like to pass the ball a lot. Bowling Green should clinch the battle with a turkey in 7th frame after a UND gutter ball.

Cheney @ Fargo - The last time NDSU lost a non-conference home game was in 2003 against UC-Davis. Their defensive front four is one of the best in the FCS and could very well push through EWU's young offensive line like it was tissue paper. Gubrud is good, but it's tough with Tanguay and Menard constantly haunting your presence like they were Bobby Boucher and he was a Gatorade lover. I'll take NDSU in straight sets.

Bryant & Stratton College @ Agricultural College of the State of Montana - The Bobcats have struggled in the past against the run and if the Bulldogs can do anything correctly, it's run the ball. A lot of new faces on the MSU sideline and this should be a decent test in their first home game. I think Bryant will be surprisingly tough early on, but the homefield advantage will be utilized and the Bobcats will be victorious by 7 wickets.

NAU @ WIU (Compound Word Nickname battle of the week) - Four different teams from the Big Sky have road games against MVFC opponents. This battle is the toughest to read, imo. One thing I do know is that the Leathernecks can run the ball and the Lumberjacks couldn't stop the run against Arizona State. Case Cookus can light up the yardage book, but I'd be surprised if Western Illinois doesn't win the TOP battle. With three straight birdies late, WIU wins it 5&3.

Portland State @ San Jose State - Last season, the Vikes went 2 for 2 against FBS opponents and SJSU has definitely declined in the post David Fales era. Kuresa will be the focal point of PSU's offense once again, and if he can get things going they will have a good chance at winning. I think with solid late game free throw execution, the Vikings will pull out the FBS upset.

Dave Dickenson @ Kurt Warner - The Griz are 5-0 against the Panthers, but this will be the toughest UNI squad they have ever faced. Northern Iowa's defense are likely to give the Montana offense fits all day. Also, after last week, I'd be quite surprised if the UNI special teams didn't get at least one score. The race might be close on the backstretch, but I think the Panthers take over on the turn and win this one handily by about 7 lengths.

ISU @ CU - Colorado usually struggles against the FCS, but they looked really good against their in-state rival Colorado State last weekend. Idaho State, does have Mario Jenkins back this season, who is much more of a factor to their team's success than some realize. They'll be better than they were last season, but I don't think they stand a chance against the Pac-12 Buffaloes, though. Colorado takes an early 9-dart finish en route to a quick 4 leg sweep.

Nottingham Field @ Shotwell Stadium - There's a lot of excitement in Greeley heading into this season after their comparative success last year. It's hard to measure them after their first game against my father's alma mater. Abilene Christian did compete pretty well against Air Force and should give UNC fits early on. I think they take the first two sets, but the Bears get their spike game going and close out the 5 set win.

Theo Epstein @ John Madden - Cal Poly looked really good in their near upset of Nevada last weekend, but Coach Walsh is still trying to do his best Coach Nickerson impression and lead the Mustangs back to consistent success. (Anyone that gets that deep reference feel free to chime in.) I don't think the Toreros stand a chance against Cal Poly and should get run all over in this one. The Mustangs lap the Toreros and win by over 2 minutes.

Hammond Junior College @ Branch Normal School - Two teams with great success the past few seasons, but have come back to the usual average level recently. SELA slaughtered SUU a couple of seasons ago, but I see this game being much more competitive. The T-Bird defense did pretty well against a usually high scoring Utah squad. This one will be low scoring but I'll take the T-Birds winning on penalty kicks.

Southern Oregon @ UC-Davis - Some of the colleges in Oregon have had a lot of football success this decade, but it has been Southern Oregon who has had the most after finishing runner up in NAIA last season and being the national champion in 2014. This isn't Sacramento State, though, so as long as UC-Davis takes care of the ball, they should keep a good lead on the Raiders. The Aggies pull this one out with a convincing pin late in the first period.

Cal State Sacramento @ Cal State Fresno - In 2006, Montana State managed to both beat an FBS team (Colorado) and lose to a D2 team (Chadron State.) The Hornets will not see that same fate after losing to Western Oregon last weekend. Fresno wins this bout with a 3rd round knockout.