PDA

View Full Version : Wentz stuck in gas station bathroom

Laker
June 16th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Well, something finally contained him.........

http://www.kare11.com/news/nation-now/eagles-quarterback-wentz-saved-from-gas-station-bathroom/245686886

clenz
June 16th, 2016, 08:53 AM
*Inserting my own joke from twitter*

I guess he's still getting used to how bathrooms with indoor plumbing work after spending his whole life in ND so far...

BisonFan02
June 16th, 2016, 08:56 AM
*Inserting my own joke from twitter*

I guess he's still getting used to how bathrooms with indoor plumbing work after spending his whole life in ND so far...

ZOMG!?!?!??!??!?!! WTF is INDOOR PLUMBING!!! xlolx When did Iowa get it!?!

clenz
June 16th, 2016, 09:01 AM
ZOMG!?!?!??!??!?!! WTF is INDOOR PLUMBING!!! xlolx When did Iowa get it!?!
About a decade ago.

From my trips to Fargo I'd say ND is probably another 5-10 years out.

The oil boom actually set ND back when it comes to progressing as a state. Just a bunch of "manly men" drinking all they can, have no need for a bathroom, eating beef so rare they are just biting live cows, etc...

Laker
June 16th, 2016, 11:41 AM
This looks like a palace.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/9c/2d/0b9c2df1f48b186edec39e0e6b2337a8.jpg

Bisonator
June 16th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Was Sam Bradford seen anywhere near that bathroom?xlolx

Thumper 76
June 16th, 2016, 03:05 PM
The oil boom actually set ND back when it comes to progressing as a state. Just a bunch of "manly men" drinking all they can, have no need for a bathroom, eating beef so rare they are just biting live cows, etc...

As God ****ing intended goddammit xlolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonator
June 16th, 2016, 03:53 PM
As God ****ing intended goddammit xlolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't really see that being a problem.:D

POD Knows
June 16th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Christ, if I signed a contract as big as the Wentz contract, there is no way I would ever take a leak or a dump in New Jersey. I would drive around the state and find someplace else to go or use my empty bottle of Dom to relieve myself (yea, Wentz doesn't party).

BisonFan02
June 16th, 2016, 04:25 PM
He was probably just confused after realizing people in NJ can't and don't know how to pump their own gas.

TheRevSFA
June 16th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Christ, if I signed a contract as big as the Wentz contract, there is no way I would ever take a leak or a dump in New Jersey. I would drive around the state and find someplace else to go or use my empty bottle of Dom to relieve myself (yea, Wentz doesn't party).

I think he should have just **** in public in New Jersey. I mean the state is such a giant turd, no one would notice

POD Knows
June 16th, 2016, 06:55 PM
I think he should have just **** in public in New Jersey. I mean the state is such a giant turd, no one would notice

Bought a car on Ebay once, got a one way airline ticket, flew into Newark to meet the sellers, spent the night in Newark and had to go to Elizabeth, NJ to get temporary tags to drive that POS car out of Jersey. What a **** hole New Jersey is, can't even image what a public restroom in a gas station in that state would even look like.

BisonFan02
June 16th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Bought a car on Ebay once, got a one way airline ticket, flew into Newark to meet the sellers, spent the night in Newark and had to go to Elizabeth, NJ to get temporary tags to drive that POS car out of Jersey. What a **** hole New Jersey is, can't even image what a public restroom in a gas station in that state would even look like.

Lies! :D xlolx

tribe_pride
June 18th, 2016, 01:39 PM

Well yeah, if you are going to be only in Elizabeth and Newark, you will see a ****hole.

POD Knows
June 18th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Well yeah, if you are going to be only in Elizabeth and Newark, you will see a ****hole.

yea. I only really saw the bad parts. I have also been to Camden, another hot spot.