PDA

View Full Version : HOWABOUT DEM IGGLES!!!?

ngineer
December 17th, 2006, 10:15 PM
They are alive and flyin'...what a great game. Iggles played tough, with emotion. Garcia is moving the offense and the players seem to have responded to him. Plenty of mistakes, especially with some stupid penalties (and some questionable ones), but I like the 'tone' with which they played tonight. Dawkins is THE MAN..Not too many safeties make the HOF, but he has to be considered down the road. He brings it all with his hits, creating turnovers and leadership. E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!:hurray:

griz37
December 17th, 2006, 10:18 PM
They are alive and flyin'...what a great game. Iggles played tough, with emotion. Garcia is moving the offense and the players seem to have responded to him. Plenty of mistakes, especially with some stupid penalties (and some questionable ones), but I like the 'tone' with which they played tonight. Dawkins is THE MAN..Not too many safeties make the HOF, but he has to be considered down the road. He brings it all with his hits, creating turnovers and leadership. E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!:hurray:

How about the Giants absolutely going down the tubes. Kind of sad that they still control their own playoff destiny.

blackfordpu
December 17th, 2006, 10:21 PM
What are the odds that Garcia takes McNabb's job away? He is playing like a pro-bowler right now.

ngineer
December 17th, 2006, 10:31 PM
What are the odds that Garcia takes McNabb's job away? He is playing like a pro-bowler right now.

Not unless Donovan can't go next year. Garcia even said this week that he wants to come back to Philly next year even if McNabb is completely healed and ready to go. He's already 36, knows he wouldn't be starting for any contender, and believes his best chance of being on a winning team with a shot at the Super Bowl is with Philly. He's shown he's a good fit for the Eagle offense as Marty M. was his OC in San Francisco, so there seems to be good 'Karma' with the coaches.

bluehenbillk
December 18th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Garcia is better than Eli, hands down, any questions?

Ivytalk
December 18th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Always nice to beat the stinkin' Giants and their azzhole coach Coughlin!:nod:

blukeys
December 18th, 2006, 08:16 AM

Eli ain't no Peyton.

bandl
December 18th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Well the Giants aren't even that great of a team. In fact, they are hardly even mediocre. Eli might be the most overrated QB in the NFL. Shut down Tiki, which thus puts pressure on Eli...and there you go. He can't handle the pressure...physically or mentally.

89Hen
December 18th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Even if the Giants are struggling, that was a HUGE win for the birds. After that intial series, punt return and Giants TD, they hung tough. Then after relinquishing the lead in the fourth I thought they may be doomed. This was a big win. Next week should be very interesting. :thumbsup:

bluehenbillk
December 18th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Eli ain't no Peyton.

When's the last big game anyone named Manning won? College or pro....

furpal87
December 18th, 2006, 05:58 PM
When's the last big game anyone named Manning won? College or pro....

Now, be nice Peyton at least has won 3 playoff games (2 vs Den, 1 vs KC) in what 10 games? That does make him the family leader!!!:D

Pards Rule
December 19th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Interception return for TD: Priceless (Trent Cole YES!!!)

Peems
December 19th, 2006, 04:38 PM
im always glad to see a former 49er do well and also a former CFLer who was ahead of Dave D. Just shows how good Dave is to have been behind flutie and garcia. :) :smiley_wi

blukeys
December 25th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Whipped up on the Cowboys!!!!!! Division Championship in Reach. Absolutley RAN the ball down the Cowboys throat in the 4th Quarter. SWEEEEEEEYT!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

I'm not a huge Eagles fan. But, I HATE THE COWBOYS. NO WAY THEY ARE AMERICA'S TEAM. :nono: :nono:

Looks as if the NFC is no longer a Cowboys lock.

You now can stick a fork in the lame Giants as they are totally toast. Go Eagles

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Ivytalk
December 25th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Eagles line dominated Cowgirls on both sides of the ball. Owens caught a TD but had a few glaring drops. Great game by Westbrook. Garcia continues to come up big. Go Iggles! DALLAS SUX!!:D

ngineer
December 25th, 2006, 09:26 PM
What a great way to end Christmas Day! Philly dominated from start to finish. great rushing game. Playing like this I could see them getting to the Super Bowl. Can't see them beating the top AFC teams, but once you get there, who knows....:rotateh: :nod: :D :hurray:

LeopardFan04
December 25th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Big freakin' win! I love seeing TO pout...hopefully the Birds can wrap up the division with a win over the struggling Falcons...I guess I was wrong thinking they should've started Feely after McNabb went down...really really glad its worked out...

MR. CHICKEN
December 25th, 2006, 10:02 PM
GARCIA...HAS PAID BACK...T.O. FO' HIS INSULTS...WHILE IN SAN FRAN....:nod:xlolx:rotateh:xlolx:nod:.....BAWK!

GREAT WAY TA PUT UH WRAP ON X-MAS NIGHT...HERE IN EAST COAST BIAS.....LAND...:xmas:...AWK!

GannonFan
December 26th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Ah, a cowgirl spanking put on by the Birds - a thing of beauty. Getting to watch TO complain in the post game press conference was just icing on the cake as well. A win against Vick and the Falcons and the Birds are NFC East champs for the 5 time in the past 6 years. A good time to be an Eagles fan indeed!

89Hen
December 26th, 2006, 09:25 AM
What a great way to end Christmas Day!
:nod: As I was opening gifts all day I knew what I really wanted for Chirstmas and the birds delivered it last night. :D

Pards Rule
December 26th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Ah what a great one! THE DAWK IS A HAWK!! Great interception in the end zone! Worth putting Xmas dinner off a few hours!

ngineer
December 26th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Ah what a great one! THE DAWK IS A HAWK!! Great interception in the end zone! Worth putting Xmas dinner off a few hours!

I had the 'start time' move up to 4:30 p.m. and we had dessert at halftime!
Nice way to top off a great day--and even the wife didn't seem to mind.:D

Pards Rule
December 27th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Ngineer, at least we can agree on ONE football team to support! :)

ngineer
December 27th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Ngineer, at least we can agree on ONE football team to support! :)

Absolutely.:thumbsup: