PDA

View Full Version : Who's Heading to Dix to play Kent St in 2007?

FlyYtown
December 16th, 2006, 10:51 PM
RecordPub (http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/1175371)

Kennedy said that the Flashes are also hoping to add a Division I-AA opponent to its home schedule.

"Not much is guaranteed right now," said Kennedy. "What we know now is we'll open the season at home, and in all probability that will be against a MAC school. We will play homecoming on Oct. 6, probably against a MAC school. And we will end the season at home on Thanksgiving week against a MAC school. I like the idea of playing that game on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Not Youngstown St; so who can it be?

BearsCountry
December 17th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Not MSU, we got K-State as our I-AA game.

FlyYtown
December 17th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Whoever does go there: PLEASE BEAT THEM!!! The MAC has a genuine hate toward I-AA, and especially YSU!!!!!! That is another reason I want to go to the MAC, so we can shut them up!

Kent and Akron NOW Want to play us to boost their attendance, but the only way our AD says that will happen is if they come to YOUNGSTOWN to play... They refuse.... Little wimps!

B&G
December 17th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Seeing as how LSU dropped us from the schedule I think ASU could give Kent State more than they bargained for.

MplsBison
December 17th, 2006, 12:06 PM
NDSU wouldn't mind playing a MAC team in 07.

CbusGUIN
December 19th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Seeing as how LSU dropped us from the schedule I think ASU could give Kent State more than they bargained for.

Oh that would be sooo sweet to see you guys play them. :hurray: :nod: : smash :

CbusGUIN
December 19th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Whoever does go there: PLEASE BEAT THEM!!! The MAC has a genuine hate toward I-AA, and especially YSU!!!!!! That is another reason I want to go to the MAC, so we can shut them up!

Kent and Akron NOW Want to play us to boost their attendance, but the only way our AD says that will happen is if they come to YOUNGSTOWN to play... They refuse.... Little wimps!

What does YSU's schedule look like for next year?