PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it weird how Division II and III had better coverage then FCS yesterday?

Zoo
December 16th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I find this very odd, of course i'm not trying to knock on the lower divisions, but I find it dumb that the FCS Championship game had pretty bad announcers, but Division II and III get announcers that actually know about their respective division, Pam and Mike do games at all levels, but they still know alot.

Again, i'm not knocking on the lower divisions as I like alot of teams from their divisions as well. :D

UNHWildCats
December 16th, 2006, 10:45 PM
ESPN has to protect its bread and butter. If they cover the FCS too much fans will learn the better football is there and abandon the FBS. xlolx xlolx xlolx

FlyYtown
December 16th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Maybe your nasty emails from the past few weeks and years were to cause........ and I mean c-mon... No man can stop watching ESPN... and I mean NO MAN!

AppstateGuy
December 16th, 2006, 11:09 PM
I think it has everything to do with cast and crew. The same guys that did the terrible job for the UMass-Montana game did the game last night. These are just the guys that do the Friday night football games--the games on Saturday were better covered.

shakdaddy3
December 17th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Maybe your nasty emails from the past few weeks and years were to cause........ and I mean c-mon... No man can stop watching ESPN... and I mean NO MAN!
wrong... unless there is a game i want to watch on ESPN, i never watch it... especially their talk shows like around the horn...