PDA

View Full Version : I have a Dilemma: What to do with an Extra Ticket to FCS National Championship Game

GrizFamily
December 14th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I have a Dilema: What to do with an Extra Ticket to FCS National Championship Game. I am open to suggestions as to what to do with this ticket. It is on the Appy side, Section 124 Row 21 seat 4. Great seat and I paid a small fortune for it. Kinda would like to recoup my costs but am open to other suggestions. Let me hear your thoughts.

gamesaver22
December 14th, 2006, 02:00 PM
you can send it to me, i dont have any money but i will take it

ASU Kep
December 14th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Are you going to Chattanooga? If so, I guarantee you wouldn't have a hard time selling it to an ASU fan. As of right now, only 3/4 of my tickets are locked up, and I might be doing the same thing.

I'd sell mine for just $20 though, it's the right thing to do.

GrizFamily
December 14th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Yes, I am going to Chattanooga, Kep. If all else fails I will just sell it at the game, but I was looking for some more creative ideas.

griz37
December 14th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Yes, I am going to Chattanooga, Kep. If all else fails I will just sell it at the game, but I was looking for some more creative ideas.

Sell it to any UMASS/Appy fan who is willing to deck themselves out in Griz gear.

GrizFamily
December 14th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Sell it to any UMASS/Appy fan who is willing to deck themselves out in Griz gear.

I like it, Griz37. I like the way you think!!xlolx :nod:

AppGuy04
December 14th, 2006, 02:57 PM

Thats torture, but I'm sure some sucker would do it

MR. CHICKEN
December 14th, 2006, 10:01 PM
I have a Dilema: What to do with an Extra Ticket to FCS National Championship Game. I am open to suggestions as to what to do with this ticket. It is on the Appy side, Section 124 Row 21 seat 4. Great seat and I paid a small fortune for it. Kinda would like to recoup my costs but am open to other suggestions. Let me hear your thoughts.

FLIP IT...FO' UH CONDO...........IN SOUFF BEACH!..............AUK!

GrizFamily
December 15th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Looks like I will have two for sale. I have to go home as my daughter had an emergency apendectomy last night.

ButlerGSU
December 15th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I sold mine as well, I'm glad two more App Fans will be at the game. Have funn fellas

mistersykes
December 15th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Looks like I will have two for sale. I have to go home as my daughter had an emergency apendectomy last night.

Oh no! Good luck with her!

PantherRob82
December 15th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Good luck with your daughter. Sounds like a bad deal.

LeopardFan04
December 15th, 2006, 03:52 PM

Hope all is going well with her...

GrizFamily
December 20th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Thank you for your kind words. My daughter is doing well. She is resting at home now. Sorry for the delay in posting, but we just got our power back last night at 9 PM. I made a mad rush to get home on Friday (have you ever seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles) and completely missed the game becuase when I finally did get home to hold my baby girl in my arms the power was out (for those of you keeping score at home that's 5 days without power). There are very few things that could keep me from coming to this game each year and my family is one of them.

Congrats to Appy on back to back chippers and to UMass for a great season. I know losing the chipper hurts but you had a very good year and even tagged a rare playoff home loss on the Griz. Savor that one!!!