PDA

View Full Version : JSU VS SHSU for people needing ESPNU

UNHWildcat18
December 19th, 2015, 03:03 PM
http://nowwatchtvlive.me/watch-espnu-live-online-free-espnu-usa-channel-espnu-college-sports/

It works

PantherRob82
December 19th, 2015, 03:15 PM
That is the most ads I have ever seen on one of these sites and I haven't found a way to remove some of them.

UNHWildcat18
December 19th, 2015, 03:20 PM
google chrome with ad block

all I needed to do was exit out of the two grey squares on the screen

PantherRob82
December 19th, 2015, 03:22 PM
And the ads come back up. Hmm. I can't adblock due to some work I am currently doing while attempting to work and watch.

UNHWildcat18
December 19th, 2015, 03:24 PM
And the ads come back up. Hmm. I can't adblock due to some work I am currently doing while attempting to work and watch.

Ah unfortunate to hear you need to do work. Hope you find a better link

centennial
December 19th, 2015, 03:25 PM
If you aren't going to adblock on Chrome, you can always switch to Firefox or Opera. Do not run that site without AdBlock, recipe for getting tonnes of viruses.

Nickels
December 19th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Have things gotten the bad up there Bison? A year ago, y'all were rolling in the crude dough, now you guys cant afford extended cable sports packages? Did the rent get cheaper atleast?

bisonguy
December 19th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Have things gotten the bad up there Bison? A year ago, y'all were rolling in the crude dough, now you guys cant afford extended cable sports packages? Did the rent get cheaper atleast?

We're saving our money for the trip to Frisco.

See you there!