PDA

View Full Version : UNI at NDSU: Quaterfinal REMATCH!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

X-Factor
December 10th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Is the game also on ESPN3? I noticed they said "WatchESPN". I don't have the big show since I've cut the cord and no SlingTV.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Is the game also on ESPN3? I noticed they said "WatchESPN". I don't have the big show since I've cut the cord and no SlingTV.

yes

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:03 AM
The people that matter know who I am...You are not one of them. If you visit the Fargodome on Saturday morning, I hope people treat you better than you treat people here and your team loses by 20.

With that, have a great day.
You mean like last year when about 4 guys tried to start a fight with me within about 20 seconds of walking into the pretzel place, even though I hadn't said a word? Or the people who let the air nearly 100% out of all 4 of my tires simply because I had UNI plates/window sticker...

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 11:05 AM
You mean like last year when about 4 guys tried to start a fight with me within about 20 seconds of walking into the pretzel place, even though I hadn't said a word? Or the people who let the air nearly 100% out of all 4 of my tires simply because I had UNI plates/window sticker...

You actually had that happen?

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Yep.

IBY, BF02, citdog, ursus, AG1, etc.. can all verify that

The only reason those guys backed up at the restaurant is BF02 told them to back the **** off.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:09 AM

Not gonna let that slide clenz....gonna call BS there as I was present for the visit to Wurst Bier Hall. The tires thing is ****ing stupid and whoever did that needs to get kicked in the nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.

IBY, BF02, citdog, ursus, AG1, etc.. can all verify that

The only reason those guys backed up at the restaurant is BF02 told them to back the **** off.

Yeah, a few (don't remember 4) guys talked a bit of ****....but nothing was going to happen.

X-Factor
December 10th, 2015, 11:10 AM
This. I've never heard of people having that much trouble. If true, that is really a crappy way to treat our guest fans.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Not gonna let that slide clenz....gonna call BS there as I was present for the visit to Wurst Bier Hall. The tires thing is ****ing stupid and whoever did that needs to get kicked in the nuts.
You were there..it may have been IBY that told them to back off. I think It was you, IBY and myself that got there before others. 2 of you went to piss. I may have you and IBY mixed up

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:12 AM
You were there..it may have been IBY that told them to back off. I think It was you, IBY and myself that got there before others. 2 of you went to piss. I may have you and IBY mixed up

No, it was me. I remember telling a pair of guys to chill the **** out when we got there (they got pretty quiet too xlolx ), but I don't think anyone was in any sort of danger of a fight.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:13 AM
No, it was me. I remember telling a pair of guys to chill the **** out when we got there (they got pretty quiet too xlolx ), but I don't think anyone was in any sort of danger of a fight.
Fight may not have been the right word, but it was beyond the standard "heckling". Funny part is, I wasn't even there for a UNI game. They completely ignored the Montana guys

They did shut up pretty quick thoughxnodx

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:14 AM
This. I've never heard of people having that much trouble. If true, that is really a crappy way to treat our guest fans.

I guess Alpha had a couple experiences too last Saturday....I think we need to thin the herd again with a few peeps.... xsmhx

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2015, 11:15 AM
I had a great time in Fargo, but then again that was pre-championships. :)

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Fight may not have been the right word, but it was beyond the standard "heckling". Funny part is, I wasn't even there for a UNI game. They completely ignored the Montana guys

They did shut up pretty quick thoughxnodx

Yeah...they were pretty lubricated I think. I was actually surprised even that happened at the time. I don't think anyone had any problems later in the night either (especially considering the next stop was Rooters).

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 11:16 AM
That's too bad, hate those classes pricks that act like that.

dewey
December 10th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Yes...jesus **** what a whiney ass bag.

Go look for quotes to non UNI media for PSU....EIU...SIU...ISUr...the first NDSU game...or any ****ing game. They don't happen.

Just another example of NDSU media/fans trying to manufacture something that isn't a ****ing story.

How about Wentz not being made available....why no mention of that?

Dude settle down. I just simply asked if UNI does this for all opponents. I just stated that it was interesting nothing more.

Dewey

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Yeah...they were pretty lubricated I think. I was actually surprised even that happened at the time. I don't think anyone had any problems later in the night either (especially considering the next stop was Rooters).
I also hid myself at the very edge of the bar behind you and alphaxlolx.

Just had my drink and enjoyed the view

dewey
December 10th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Does anyone actually want to talk about the game in 2 days?

I don't give a F what Farley things of NDSU.
I do feel bad for what happened to Clenz in Fargo last year as he has been nothing but nice to me and also the actions by a few NDSU fans make the majority of us obsessed non A hole fans look bad.

How about a football discussion on what about your team worries you or what about the other team that concerns you.
NDSU
1. Redshirt freshman quarterback Easton Sticks ability to read the UNI defense and throw the ball to the correct receiver.
2. The NDSU pass blocking against a very good UNI front. Trying to contain Schult (sp?) and others.
3. I would be surprised if UNI doesn't stack the box and dare Stick to make the throws this would really control the running game.

UNI
1. I was really impressed the first time of how fast the UNI LB'S flowed to the football on run plays. They did an outstanding job of getting through gaps and wreaking havo.
2. A very experienced secondary against a pretty green quarterback. I know he has a fair amount t of games under his belt but this will be the best defense he has seen.
3. The read option. Bailey and Smith have been tearing it up and I am interested to see how NDSU tries to contain the run. Does NDSU go with the standard 4-3 or do they go more of a 4-4 look and let Smith and Champion go man on man on the outside to give more run support. Or does NDSU do what they did against Georgia Southern and have a SS that has no pass responsibilities but is just there to stop the run.

Dewey

Dewey

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Does anyone wactually want to talk about the game in 2 days?

I don't give a F what Farley things of NDSU.
I do feel bad for what happened to Clenz in FRargo last year as he has been nothing but nice to me and also the actions by a few NDSU fans make the majority of us obsessed non A hole fans look bad.

Dewey

What game?

dewey
December 10th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Here is an article from the Fargo Forum about NDSU facing a hot quarterback in Bailey.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3900398-ndsu-face-hot-quarterback-northern-iowas-bailey

Dewey

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Here is an article from the Fargo Forum about NDSU facing a hot quarterback in Bailey.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3900398-ndsu-face-hot-quarterback-northern-iowas-bailey

Dewey

Wait, how did Kolpack get the quotes from Deluca the week of the game? :D I think the key for NDSU is going to be stopping the combo of Bailey/Smith and eliminate big plays in the rushing attack....

dewey
December 10th, 2015, 11:41 AM
I think the key for NDSU is going to be stopping the combo of Bailey/Smith and eliminate big plays in the rushing attack....

Completely agree. Stopping or containing Bailey and Smith have got to be the key to victory for NDSU. Play man on man on the outside and bring everyone else into the box to stop the run. Either that or show the normal look to try and disguis the coverage and run fits for NDSU.

Dewey

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2015, 11:41 AM
For Saturday I am not feeling overly optimistic. Last time we played NDSU was preparing for 2 different QBs, and may have been taken by surprise by Bailey's running in the 2nd half. The focus will obviously be on taking away the two headed running monster of Bailey and Smith. NDSU has a stout D that has been playing really well as of late.

UNI on the other hand now has to worry about two different styles of QB. NDSU has a much improved OL and their running game has been on point lately. Hopefully we do not get behind early.

I am guessing NDSU wins by about 17. We have been close in Fargo the last two times, but those weren't in the playoffs. Playoffs in Fargo is a different beast obviously.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:48 AM
For Saturday I am not feeling overly optimistic. Last time we played NDSU was preparing for 2 different QBs, and may have been taken by surprise by Bailey's running in the 2nd half. The focus will obviously be on taking away the two headed running monster of Bailey and Smith. NDSU has a stout D that has been playing really well as of late.

UNI on the other hand now has to worry about two different styles of QB. NDSU has a much improved OL and their running game has been on point lately. Hopefully we do not get behind early.

I am guessing NDSU wins by about 17. We have been close in Fargo the last two times, but those weren't in the playoffs. Playoffs in Fargo is a different beast obviously.

I don't see that type of margin of victory UNLESS it gets away from UNI early ala Montana. I think Bailey is going to have to use play action when appropriate and throw down field to keep NDSU honest on D. If the Bison are able to "go big" on D with their personnel and put that 7th (maybe even 8th depending on formation) guy in the box, it could be a long day for UNI to run the football.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:50 AM
I don't see that type of margin of victory UNLESS it gets away from UNI early ala Montana. I think Bailey is going to have to use play action when appropriate and throw down field to keep NDSU honest on D. If the Bison are able to "go big" on D with their personnel and put that 7th (maybe even 8th depending on formation) guy in the box, it could be a long day for UNI to run the football.
UNI is going to lose by at least 2 scores...book it

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 11:51 AM

Honestly, how? In a game of strength versus strength, I don't think a lot of scoring is going to happen anyway....a 21-17 or the like type of game.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Honestly, how? In a game of strength versus strength, I don't think a lot of scoring is going to happen anyway....a 21-17 or the like type of game.
Why? It just will.

That's just what's going to happen

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 11:53 AM
I don't care for this reverse psychology crap you UNI fans are pulling.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 12:02 PM
I don't care for this reverse psychology crap you UNI fans are pulling.
It's not, at least from me.

I don't feel good about the game at all

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 12:05 PM
It's not, at least from me.

I don't feel good about the game at all

Knock it off Clenz

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 12:08 PM

Why? It just will.

That's just what's going to happen

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/68/a7/b3/68a7b3a700ba605b3c73969246ac6537.jpg

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Knock it off Clenz
I'm being dead serious.

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 12:27 PM
I'm being dead serious.

xflamemadx

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 12:28 PM
I'm being dead serious.

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahp! xlolx

Bisonator
December 10th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Hmmm what's this coming from UNI fans? Could it be ....

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/fabled_abomination/sandbagging.gif

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 12:37 PM

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/fabled_abomination/sandbagging.gifAbsolutely not. It should be well known if I think UNI is going to win I'm going to make damn sure people know it.

Normally by Thursday I either feel real good or real bad about a game

I feel real bad about this one

dewey
December 10th, 2015, 12:48 PM
This game concerns me more than almost all of the playoff games in the recent 6 year run....here are my reasons.
1. UNI will not be intimidated by the Fargodome, the crowd or playing the 4 time defending National Champions.
2. They are and have been for a long time, as far as I know, been very tough on defense and with a secondary full of experienced play makers and a big strong front 7 this will be no cake walk.
3. They know how to beat NDSU and have done it before.
4. The run will eventually end. Maybe this week or maybe not but the percentages keep growing against NDSU.

That said I think NDSU wins a slobber knocker defensive struggle as I think UNI defensively contains the NDSU run game and the passing game struggles to continually move the chains.
13-7

I hope the UNI guys are right and NDSU WI s by at least 2 scores.

Dewey

Bisonator
December 10th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Absolutely not. It should be well known if I think UNI is going to win I'm going to make damn sure people know it.

Normally by Thursday I either feel real good or real bad about a game

I feel real bad about this one

The last 3 games have been a UNI 20 point win last year and NDSU wins of 1 & 3 points. Not sure why you would feel bad about this game. UNI gives NDSU more trouble then anyone. Mainly because they are so similar. Run the ball, stop the run and don't beat yourself. Should be another great game.

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2015, 01:30 PM
The last 3 games have been a UNI 20 point win last year and NDSU wins of 1 & 3 points. Not sure why you would feel bad about this game. UNI gives NDSU more trouble then anyone. Mainly because they are so similar. Run the ball, stop the run and don't beat yourself. Should be another great game.

None of those games were in the playoffs. I have seen NDSU play bad in this 4 year run. I have not seen them play bad in the playoffs in this 4 year run. That should be obvious as they haven't lost in the playoffs in 4 years but still.

I just have a feeling we come out a little slow and get behind. Currently, this team isn't really built to come from behind. Get down a couple of scores and that might be all she wrote against a tough team like NDSU.

Now don't get me wrong I am going to be cheering my butt off at home, and hoping this doesn't happen but just have a weird feeling. I do think we are the best equipped team to beat NDSU when we play up to our capabilities. Heck, I think if we play our best we can blow NDSU out. My fear is that we won't play our best this Saturday. Sure hope I am wrong though.

Bison56
December 10th, 2015, 01:48 PM
The inconsistency of the NDSU D is what is my concern, one game can look dominate the next they cant make a tackle.

ValleyChamp
December 10th, 2015, 01:53 PM
No need for over-analysis, Its a really simple game. Aside from obvious game changers like turnovers and special teams, If NDSU cannot stop UNI from running the ball, they are going to lose the game.

Its really that simple. UNI can't throw the ball well enough to win this type of game if the running game isn't working.

Stop the run, beat UNI.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 01:54 PM
No need for over-analysis, Its a really simple game. Aside from obvious game changers like turnovers and special teams, If NDSU cannot stop UNI from running the ball, they are going to lose the game.

Its really that simple. UNI can't throw the ball well enough to win this type of game if the running game isn't working.

Stop the run, beat UNI.

Ditto.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 01:57 PM

Stop the run, beat UNI.
It's why I don't feel very confident

achrist70
December 10th, 2015, 02:24 PM
I am not going to say that UNI is going to win, but I have a good feeling about this game for a couple of reasons. First off Bailey has been the man for the past 7 games, he is not the same QB that played in the second half against in the Fargo dome, is he a great passer, not but he can be effective when called upon to do so. Secondly Tyvis Smith did not play in the first game, which is puzzling to me, I don't think he will run over the Bison but he is the most effective runner that we have, and closet to David Johnson. Finally the secondary has been in place for 8 games, the game at the Fargo Dome was the 1st that those 4 played in those spots, furthermore I would guess that we will see a QB that is not to the caliber that we saw the first game, I don't care which one it is, even if Wentz plays he won't be to the same level that he was.

As long as we don't turn the ball over in bunches and keep our heads I give UNI a great shot.

X-Factor
December 10th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Playoffs are a completely different animal. It seems the Bison always have an extra gear come playoff teams, and quit honestly it has caught a lot of really good teams off guard. I hope both teams can get through Saturday without significant injuries.

F'N Hawks
December 10th, 2015, 02:35 PM
The positive for UNI: What style of QB does NDSU struggle with most over the past two years?

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 02:38 PM
The people that matter know who I am...You are not one of them. If you visit the Fargodome on Saturday morning, I hope people treat you better than you treat people here and your team loses by 20.

With that, have a great day.
I guess I just wasn't born for greatness

centennial
December 10th, 2015, 02:39 PM
The positive for UNI: What style of QB does NDSU struggle with most over the past two years?

Dual threat. Bailey isn't true dual threat, more like a P5 RB that can throw. He still makes me nervous.

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Dual threat. Bailey isn't true dual threat, more like a P5 RB that can throw. He still makes me nervous.
The guy Bailey reminds me of the most is Jerick McKinnon. Bailey is taller than McKinnon but McKinnon played a lot bigger than he was because he was built like a 5'9" brick ****house. McKinnon was also probably slight faster and the Bison struggled mightily to stop him with a defense full of stalwarts in 2012 allowing him to rush for 168 yards but he had to run it 31 times to get there and his long was only 25. I think Bailey gets his yards but the key will be making sure that if he breaks one it only goes for 15-20 yards instead of 60-70 yards. Make UNI sustain drives and eventually I think the Bison defense will get them behind the chains and force them to punt, go for it 4th down, or kick FGs.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 03:16 PM
The guy Bailey reminds me of the most is Jerick McKinnon. Bailey is taller than McKinnon but McKinnon played a lot bigger than he was because he was built like a 5'9" brick ****house. McKinnon was also probably slight faster and the Bison struggled to stop with a defense full of stalwarts in 2012 allowing him to rush for 168 yards but he had to run it 31 times to get there and his long was only 25. I think Bailey gets his yards but the key will be making sure that if he breaks one it only goes for 15-20 yards instead of 60-70 yards. Make UNI sustain drives and eventually I think the Bison defense will get them behind the chains and force them to punt, go for it 4th down, or kick FGs.
Bailey is deceptively fast...as is Smith

Both are 6'3 and have long strides in the open field. Bailey's 40 time according to the NFLDraftScout page is 4.58 and his HS recruiting service pages list 4.45-4.55

Professor Chaos
December 10th, 2015, 03:18 PM

Both are 6'3 and have long strides in the open field. Bailey's 40 time according to the NFLDraftScout page is 4.58 and his HS recruiting service pages list 4.45-4.55
Oh yeah, Bailey is definitely fast, probably one of the fastest guys that will be out there on Saturday but McKinnon was an absolute freak. He ran the 40 in 4.41 at the NFL Combine and everybody runs a good .1-.2 tenths slower than they expect to there.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Are you back on board with UNI winning now? :D

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Are you back on board with UNI winning now? :D
No

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah, Bailey is definitely fast, probably one of the fastest guys that will be out there on Saturday but McKinnon was an absolute freak. He ran the 40 in 4.41 at the NFL Combine and everybody runs a good .1-.2 tenths slower than they expect to there.
Agreed.

I've just read a lot of guys from various teams this year down play Bailey's and Smith's speed, then watched them run right past every defender on the field...some times a couple times per game.

The same thing happened with DJ, even though his senior year (draft scouts didn't think he was fast either). Then he got on the field and out ran every one and ran a 4.50 at the combine.

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Deceptive speed is true. Both Bailey and Smith are tall and have long strides. This makes it look like they aren't running as fast as they are. Turns out people end up taking bad angles because it doesn't look like they are as fast as they are.

Just look at the first TD DJ had this year for the Cardinals. He ran by everyone on NO's defense, but most of them were taking horrendous angles.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Deceptive speed is true. Both Bailey and Smith are tall and have long strides. This makes it look like they aren't running as fast as they are. Turns out people end up taking bad angles because it doesn't look like they are as fast as they are.

Just look at the first TD DJ had this year for the Cardinals. He ran by everyone on NO's defense, but most of them were taking horrendous angles.
DJ is also 6'1 with long strides. Long striders that are taller, especially at RB, never look fast.

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2015, 03:47 PM
DJ is also 6'1 with long strides. Long striders that are taller, especially at RB, never look fast.

Yeah that is what I was getting at. It tricks defenders into bad angles and results in breakaway long TDs.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Yeah that is what I was getting at. It tricks defenders into bad angles and results in breakaway long TDs.

You guys convinced me....Wentz plays...gets hurt...dome crowd silent...UNI with 2+ 50 yard TD rushes....Panthers win by 10-14 points.

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Do we know if Wentz is actually going to play for sure?

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 03:57 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... xlolx :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2015, 04:04 PM

No.

Stop the Bison from running the ball and UNI wins the game. Make ES beat you with his arm. He has been too inconsistent for me to believe that he could beat UNI with his arm. Now will the coaches bring in CW if this happens? Good question.

I would run Bailey/Smith with the read option all game long and make the Bison beat it. Bailey did it in the 1st game with Bison players taking bad angles and getting burned. He is talented enough to carry the UNI offense on his back.

Now the Bison defense needs to slow down the UNI rushing attack. To do this, they will have to bring a safety into the box to help defend the run. CJ and Champion might have to go man to man more often in this game but so be it. If Entz sits back in his base Tampa-2 defense, the Bison will get thumped. Run blitz, stunt the DTs and play gap sound is the only way the Bison will be able to slow down this UNI rushing attack.

Farley has this team peaking at the right time.

I'm looking forward to this game because I love physical football and both teams bring the best out of each other.

Bison56
December 10th, 2015, 04:04 PM

ok

deez_na
December 10th, 2015, 04:09 PM
No.

Stop the Bison from running the ball and UNI wins the game. Make ES beat you with his arm. He has been too inconsistent for me to believe that he could beat UNI with his arm. Now will the coaches bring in CW if this happens? Good question.

I would run Bailey/Smith with the read option all game long and make the Bison beat it. Bailey did it in the 1st game with Bison players taking bad angles and getting burned. He is talented enough to carry the UNI offense on his back.

Now the Bison defense needs to slow down the UNI rushing attack. To do this, they will have to bring a safety into the box to help defend the run. CJ and Champion might have to go man to man more often in this game but so be it. If Entz sits back in his base Tampa-2 defense, the Bison will get thumped. Run blitz, stunt the DTs and play gap sound is the only way the Bison will be able to slow down this UNI rushing attack.

Farley has this team peaking at the right time.

I'm looking forward to this game because I love physical football and both teams bring the best out of each other.

This would be the one game that I would love to have a fully healthy Wentz. We definitely need the D to be on their game if we are gonna win this one. Like you said, Stick is great and quick on the ground but the pass attack is what we need to be a big difference and he's been too up and down. I just don't want Wentz to come in rusty or not fully healthy and get re-injured in case we need him in hopefully a later round. I'd rather him be fully healthy before he plays.

UNIFanSince1983
December 10th, 2015, 04:21 PM
I keep going back and forth on which QB I would rather see. Stick scares me because of his mobility. The PSU QB (and some non holding calls) gave us a little trouble. Christion was fairly effective running against us. The read option with SIU Ianotti/Isom and ISUr with Coprich also gave us troubles.

Although then I think well in the late game if it is close do I really want to see Wentz out there again knowing what he can do in that situation?

So which would I rather see? Again both scare me for different reasons. Stick for his running dimension and Wentz for his poise and experience.

clenz
December 10th, 2015, 04:23 PM
I keep going back and forth on which QB I would rather see. Stick scares me because of his mobility. The PSU QB (and some non holding calls) gave us a little trouble. Christion was fairly effective running against us. The read option with SIU Ianotti/Isom and ISUr with Coprich also gave us troubles.

Although then I think well in the late game if it is close do I really want to see Wentz out there again knowing what he can do in that situation?

So which would I rather see? Again both scare me for different reasons. Stick for his running dimension and Wentz for his poise and experience.
Realistically SIU didn't give UNI troubles with the read options. Outside of those two big runs, which were Isom making plays, SIU averaged like 1.7 YPC on the day

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2015, 04:24 PM
This would be the one game that I would love to have a fully healthy Wentz. We definitely need the D to be on their game if we are gonna win this one. Like you said, Stick is great and quick on the ground but the pass attack is what we need to be a big difference and he's been too up and down. I just don't want Wentz to come in rusty or not fully healthy and get re-injured in case we need him in hopefully a later round. I'd rather him be fully healthy before he plays.

CW passed for over 350 and 4 TDs in the first game. Does ES have it in him to do the same thing? Maybe....but if I was the UNI DC, I would put 8 guys in the box to stop the run. The Bison power running with their G scheme is something UNI is built to stop with their physical defense. Now if ES does a lot more read option with the running game then that might have some success against the UNI defense. ES is a talented runner that can make people miss and he is fast. NDSU's WRs are not great so UNI can play man/man on the outside. Hall is good enough to shut down any WR on the Bison roster. Plus the UNI LBs are great at containing the "edge", which NDSU tries to exploit against every team.

Plain and simple: The Bison need to have an effective passing game to win this game. They will not be able to ground and pound for 300 yards rushing.....maybe they can but I don't see it happening. ES needs to play a great game by finding the open guy and getting him the ball. Move the chains and do not turn it over. Throw deep once in a while to keep the defense honest but use the TEs and RBs in the flats.

It will be a great game to watch. Both teams know each other pretty well so it will come down to turnovers and field position. LeCompte needs to play well also.

Drblankstare
December 10th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Sticks not going for 350 and 4 TDs, he's just not. Very talented kid, but that's not happening.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2015, 08:31 PM
NDSU Athletics ‏@NDSUathletics 1m1 minute ago

Ticket Alert:

Visiting team return tickets on sale tmrw at 8am. http://gobison.com/tickets or east lobby of Dome.

UNI didn't sell their allotment.

JayJ79
December 10th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Grow the **** up

Keep hiding who you are though...takes a big man to throw first names out there and hide behind a screenname.

happens on PN too. I find it hilarious.

JayJ79
December 10th, 2015, 08:47 PM

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/fabled_abomination/sandbagging.gif

maybe he's just trying to help y'all out. Fargo seems to go through quite a few of those each and every spring. might as well stock up.

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2015, 10:16 PM
UNI didn't sell their allotment.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to come up there.

#1- Decently long drive
#2- Odds are we lose
#3- Plenty of dicks up there to deal with.

Personally, I would love to be there, but time and money don't allow right now. I was at our first D-I game in Fargo and loved the interactions with your fans.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 11th, 2015, 01:20 AM
UNI representing well tonight via the Cardinal Connection. The Vikings make me one sad panda.

dewey
December 11th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Here is an article from the Fargo Forum "Shepherd looking forward to a full four quarters against Panthers"

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3901126-shepherd-looking-forward-full-four-quarters-against-panthers

Dewey

UNIFanSince1983
December 11th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Here is an article from the Fargo Forum "Shepherd looking forward to a full four quarters against Panthers"

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3901126-shepherd-looking-forward-full-four-quarters-against-panthers

Dewey

He said it would go to the bid system for UNI vs Richmond (if that happened to be the match up), but that is untrue. As long as Richmond puts the minimum it would be at Robbins Stadium.

Is it Saturday yet?

Professor Chaos
December 11th, 2015, 09:56 AM
He said it would go to the bid system for UNI vs Richmond (if that happened to be the match up), but that is untrue. As long as Richmond puts the minimum it would be at Robbins Stadium.

Is it Saturday yet?
I was also surprised to hear about this Tim Kilfoyl fellow who appears to be so good. Based on the article he's had nearly the same impact as Tim Kilfoy. Kilfoyl got hosed for the postseason all-conference team!

UNIFanSince1983
December 11th, 2015, 10:04 AM
I was also surprised to hear about this Tim Kilfoyl fellow who appears to be so good. Based on the article he's had nearly the same impact as Tim Kilfoy. Kilfoyl got hosed for the postseason all-conference team!

Yeah I saw that one too. I thought of the show Silicon Valley and Gilfoyle.

deez_na
December 11th, 2015, 11:25 AM
1 day til Game Time. Who has their Richmond shirts on?

jtthenutt
December 11th, 2015, 11:47 AM
UNI representing well tonight via the Cardinal Connection. The Vikings make me one sad panda.

that roughing the passer call on Xavier Williams was absolute garbage. Glad to see him playing and making an impact though. Arizona is stacked on both sides of the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Spiders, so no

PantherRob82
December 11th, 2015, 12:05 PM

I don't have a Richmond shirt, only:
UNI, NDSU, SDSU, UCA, UND, McNeese, Wofford and Montana.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Does anybody know who the announcers will be, for the game?

Missingnumber7
December 11th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Does anybody know who the announcers will be, for the game?

Fri, Dec. 11
7:30 p.m.
Football Championship – Quarterfinal:
No. 7 Richmond at No. 2 Illinois State
Shawn Kenney, Al Groh
ESPN3
http://es.pn/1XPl24M

8 p.m.
No. 8 Charleston Southern at. No. 1 Jacksonville State
Clay Matvick, John Congemi
ESPN2
http://es.pn/1IPG3Ab

Sat, Dec 12
Noon
Northern Iowa at No. 3 North Dakota State
Anish Shroff, Ahmad Brooks
ESPN
http://es.pn/1HQtVEa

Noon
Colgate at Sam Houston State
ESPN3
http://es.pn/1m6WumP

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/12/ncaa-championships-fcs-playoff-quarterfinals-division-ii-and-iii-football-semifinals-mens-college-cup-and-womens-volleyball/

December 11th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Only way we see Wentz in the game is": 1. Stick is injured and not able to continue. 2. Bison are down by 3 or more scores late in the 3rd quarter. 3. Game is a blow out for NDSU and coach wants to knock some rust off Wentz.

achrist70
December 11th, 2015, 01:02 PM
#3 won't happen, there is no way Wentz plays in that situation

BisonBacker
December 11th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Ok I have to make a comment on something.

NDSU puts out this pregame summary video which I thought was as usual done very well. NDSU's marketing department does good work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9XxOg1Wb1g

Then I see this from UNI. Really that's the best you can put out? Pictures of players pounding on a garage door? Looks like it was done on the cheap.

http://unipanthers.com/showcase/embed.aspx?Archive=1211

UNIFanSince1983
December 11th, 2015, 01:20 PM

NDSU puts out this pregame summary video which I thought was as usual done very well. NDSU's marketing department does good work

Then I see this from UNI. Really that's the best you can put out? Pictures of players pounding on a garage door? Looks like it was done on the cheap.

The UNI link isn't working, but yes that is the best we got. Our marketing department is not real good at these sorts of things. They have been getting a little better, but far from where they should be.

Bisonator
December 11th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Their video department needs work. They can't even splice Farley's press conference together. Seriously are they taping it with a phone or something? xlolx

Bison56
December 11th, 2015, 01:26 PM
The UNI link isn't working, but yes that is the best we got. Our marketing department is not real good at these sorts of things. They have been getting a little better, but far from where they should be.

I really disliked the score in that video, words cannot describe how much I disliked it.

The more I think about it the more I want the person who picked it locked up somewhere for life so that person cannot do that again.

TennBison
December 11th, 2015, 02:49 PM

NDSU is showing up with young men, and according to that video of UNI they are bringing boys.

Schism55
December 11th, 2015, 03:10 PM
Knife fight in a ditch Rd. 2 go!
Bison playing great, confident and rested. Wearing the green helmets and gold jerseys.
Watch out kitties!
Bison 27
Panthers 13

JayJ79
December 11th, 2015, 03:35 PM
that roughing the passer call on Xavier Williams was absolute garbage.

If you are referring to 2013, then I agree.
If you are referring to last night, his hands did make contact with the helmet of the QB, and they seem to flag that most of the time in the NFL.

It was kind of funny seeing him try to run down AP on the next play.

BisonBacker
December 11th, 2015, 03:55 PM
https://vimeo.com/148656488

- - - Updated - - -

Take notes UNI marketing department xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22013&stc=1

Bison56
December 11th, 2015, 04:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

xbowx

deez_na
December 11th, 2015, 04:08 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm jacked for the game after watching this. It can't come soon enough.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 11th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Fri, Dec. 11
Shawn Kenney, Al Groh
ESPN3

8 p.m.
ESPN2

Sat, Dec 12
Noon
ESPN

Noon
ESPN3

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/12/ncaa-championships-fcs-playoff-quarterfinals-division-ii-and-iii-football-semifinals-mens-college-cup-and-womens-volleyball/

Thanks

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 11th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Fri, Dec. 11
Shawn Kenney, Al Groh
ESPN3

8 p.m.
ESPN2

Sat, Dec 12
Noon
ESPN

Noon
ESPN3

Is Ahmad Brooks from the last game?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Gameday!!!

Looking forward to the slugfest.

Bison win a close one.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Oh baby! Now I have to wait until 11 am because I was up too early excited. I feel like a kid on Christmas this morning!

dewey
December 12th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Gameday!!!

Looking forward to the slugfest.

Bison win a close one.

Hell YEAH! GAMEDAY!

Dewey

AshevilleApp2
December 12th, 2015, 08:58 AM
NDSU in a walk.

F'N Hawks
December 12th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Only way we see Wentz in the game is": 1. Stick is injured and not able to continue. 2. Bison are down by 3 or more scores late in the 3rd quarter. 3. Game is a blow out for NDSU and coach wants to knock some rust off Wentz.

I will be more surprised if he is even in uniform.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 09:17 AM
I will be more surprised if he is even in uniform.

Naw, he will dress....but I think he is more "on call" in an emergency situation...but who really knows outside of the locker room.

dewey
December 12th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Here is a Bison Media Blog post about the NDSU 7NI game being the best rivalry in the FCS. I don't think it is the best rivalry but to each their own.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the-best-rivalry-in-the-fcs/

Dewey

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 09:23 AM
Here is a Bison Media Blog post about the NDSU 7NI game being the best rivalry in the FCS. I don't think it is the best rivalry but to each their own.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the-best-rivalry-in-the-fcs/

Dewey

Yeah......Dom "jumped the shark" with that blog post. I don't agree with him.

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Naw, he will dress....but I think he is more "on call" in an emergency situation...but who really knows outside of the locker room.
He'll dress for that reason and to keep the UNI DC tense and puckered.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dewey
December 12th, 2015, 09:33 AM

Go Bison!

Dewey

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 10:08 AM
I have no idea who's going to win his game or how. I just hope that it's a well ref'd, clean game. Let's showcase some of the best of FCS football on ESPN.

Winindy
December 12th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Wentz in street clothes. Officials from the Southland conference. Sounds like it's the Harvest helmets with the gold jerseys for the Bison.

AshevilleApp2
December 12th, 2015, 10:10 AM
NDSU in a walk.

F'N Hawks
December 12th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Wentz in street clothes. Officials from the Southland conference. Sounds like it's the Harvest helmets with the gold jerseys for the Bison.

Like I said. No idea why they even played that card. UNI already saw that show twice, no big shake to them if he did play.

Bison56
Already bitting my nails.

BisonFan02

This week of practice must not have gone too well for Wentz. Too bad.

F'N Hawks
December 12th, 2015, 10:15 AM
This week of practice must not have gone too well for Wentz. Too bad.

Why do you think they closed the practices? Cause he didn't.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 10:18 AM
We always close the practices...

It's nothing new there.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 10:19 AM
ESPN just notified me he wouldn't play today. Crazy.

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 10:26 AM
In a game that might come down to who can throw the ball enough to keep the defense honest, Wentz still being out is a blow to NDSU. I've always believed that if he was 100%, you had to start him.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
NDSU in a walk.

You're more confident than I am..... xlolx

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Props to ESPN on a decent game preview on Sportscenter right now.

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 10:34 AM
I'm stoked.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 10:41 AM
I'm stoked.

Ditto.....hoping my Bison keep up the solid play on D. I genuinely don't know how this game is going to go....but we might have a good idea early on...

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Just give the ball to Bruce and play gap contain. Way too excited for this game.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Haven't been this nervous for a game since the first NC game.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 10:56 AM

How the **** do you know? Your boys are still in the gym 24/7 right? xlolx

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 10:57 AM
How the **** do you know? Your boys are still in the gym 24/7 right? xlolx

And they are mad and stuff.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Stomach is in knots......don't like this. xlolx

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Stomach is in knots......don't like this. xlolx

You are not alonexlolx

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Yuck early already......

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Looks like a great atmosphere in Fargo. Big crowd, dang they are loud. They are almost drowning out the announcers.

Win it, Bison. Make my bracket proud.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Well, Grimsley already missing tackles. Hope that changes

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Well, Grimsley already missing tackles. Hope that changes

Its gonna have to....

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Jekyll and Hyde show up again.

Laker
December 12th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Touchdown pass UNI on their first drive. 7-0.

Grizalltheway
December 12th, 2015, 11:14 AM
CJ SMITH AMIRITE

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Bison gotta answer here or it could be tough sledding the rest of the way....gotta keep the crowd in the game.

Sycamore62
December 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Dd anyone notice the play after the sneak on "1st down" there were clearly 5 in the backfield?

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:16 AM
CJ SMITH AMIRITE

Honestly, I would MUCH rather UNI throw the ball around....

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Best UNI offensive gameplan I have seen in years.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Gonna be a long game.....1 team has shown up to play so far....

Aeacos
December 12th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Kilfoy with the 3rd down stop for UNI

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Well that was a little dirty for a fair catch. Let's see if NDSU can capitalize on it

mgbison
December 12th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Typical uni crap. Bunch of punks!

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 11:28 AM
The difference between Bison game refs and JSU game refs is JSU game refs would have thought that BS tackle was clean and the penalized the receiving team for roughing the tackler.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Legitimately looked like he didn't see the fair catch signal.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 11:30 AM
There we go! Get some momentum back

mgbison
December 12th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Yeah, he probably didnt👎🏽

Catsfan90
December 12th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Yah, that didn't really seem intentional.

jacoj21

I didn't think so either, but it's still a catch interference

Laker
Well that was a costly penalty by UNI on the fair catch. NDSU ties it up at 7.

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Typical uni crap. Bunch of punks!
Yeah, so dirty to not see the fair catch. xrolleyesx

- - - Updated - - -

Bison offense looked much better on that drive. Will be interesting to see how both teams adjust.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 11:33 AM
I didn't think so either, but it's still a catch interference

Never said it wasn't a penalty was just responding to people saying "Typical UNI" and "Bunch of punks"

That one didn't seem intentional at all. Just seemed like a bad play, and cost us momentum.

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah, so dirty to not see the fair catch. xrolleyesx

- - - Updated - - -

Bison offense looked much better on that drive. Will be interesting to see how both teams adjust.
I think the only thing UNI will have to adjust to is hearing loss. That dome is LOUD. Wow.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I think the only thing UNI will have to adjust to is hearing loss. That dome is LOUD. Wow.

Its a bigger factor for teams that have never been in Fargo. UNI has already played here once this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Perkins is already thinking about that first hit...almost muffed that one.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Welp...

jacoj21
December 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
False starts = drive killers

No_Skill
December 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Defensive clinic on both sides so far.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Bison gotta win on first down just like against Montana....false starts and 1st and 15 won't work against UNI.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Enough with the false starts can't put yourself in a hole against UNI.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Disappointed to see 2 false starts already

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Boooooom nice punt

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:47 AM
More bad assignment football for the NDSU D....gotta clean it up.

F'N Hawks
December 12th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Bailey is struggling with zone read right now.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Nice tackle

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:50 AM
These teams are going to end up beating the **** out of each other....but what's new in a NDSU/UNI game.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Can't start 1st and 15 this drive. It's hard enough to get yards.

Da Herd
December 12th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Nice tackle

Love that we get another year of deluca!

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Can't start 1st and 15 this drive. It's hard enough to get yards.

Need a nice long drive here to give the D a breather...

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 11:52 AM
This is why I love the FCS playoffs

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:53 AM
That hurts.......

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Well. What now, Bison?

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Not sure Darius Anderson should see the ball in a game like this....

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 11:56 AM
NDSU's defense is looking strong right now.

Laker
December 12th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Field goal for the Panthers after the Bison fumble. 10-7.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Nice stand by the D.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Not sure Darius Anderson should see the ball in a game like this....
This. Why put him out there?

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Pseudo win for the Bison there to hold them to a FG....gonna have to get the running game going for the Bison or it is going to be a long game. Time for Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce Anderson. :D

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Holy **** the offense needs to get going...

kdinva
December 12th, 2015, 12:02 PM
One point: I know most of you all don't like stadiums with a running track.......and the Fargo Dome is a fine facility, but this place, and Jax. State's place, the distance from the sidelines to the stands is too close.....IMO, should be at least 30 feet, Fargo Dome looks like only 20-22 feet.

Da Herd
December 12th, 2015, 12:03 PM
That ruling hurts!

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Wow what a blown call. No elbow down. That seriously sucks

BisonFan02
Grow a pair Klieman!

mgbison
How

UNIFanSince1983
Uh yeah his elbow was clearly down...

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:05 PM
He was down but he should have went for it. Imo

mgbison
December 12th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Interesting concept, we didn't light up the punt returner on a fair catch. Different teams, different cultures

Da Herd
December 12th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Uh yeah his elbow was clearly down...

Debatable. Open hand did not look down, ball carrying was indecisive from what I could see.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Interesting concept, we didn't light up the punt returner on a fair catch. Different teams, different cultures

Really?

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:08 PM

Coming from a guy who cheers for a team that has knocked how many QBs out of games this year?

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Well NDSU really needs points going into halftime. Can't let UNI get that mojo with them being up.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Well NDSU really needs points going into halftime. Can't let UNI get that mojo with them being up.

Since NDSU gets the ball after half we need a stop here! ;)

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:12 PM
UNI D is kicking the Bison O's ass....I'm shocked its only 10-7 UNI...

Aeacos
December 12th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Big sack by UNI

- - - Updated - - -

Why run out of bounds?

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Stick scared to run?

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:15 PM
That didn't look good.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Hope that kid is OK

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Stick scared to run?
Scared? Haha. No. UNI is doing a good job up front

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Anyone who took the over. I'm sorry. Gambling is a sin. Lol

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Anyone who took the over. I'm sorry. Gambling is a sin. Lol
Just wait for UNI'S 4th Q prevent defense. The over could get blown up

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Hope that kid is OK

That looked really scary, glad he could walk off with help

mgbison
December 12th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Hope the kid is ok, it's scary when you don't see the legs move for a while.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 12:20 PM
This game looks ominous. We need a turn around. Short passes are needed.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:21 PM
The Bison are lucky this is only a 3 point game...can't lose the time of possession stat in the second half or the D is going to run out of gas.

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Just wait for the 4th quarter Bison fans.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Just wait for the 4th quarter Bison fans.

I dunno about that.....

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 12:22 PM
UNI is build to take NDSU down. We are going to need to be creative.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Props to UNI. Everyone knew this would be a bruising game but they truly stepped up and came to play. Both teams are forcing each other to win through the air. It's going to come down to STs and FGs. Come on Bison

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Game going like I thought it would, turnover is the difference so far.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:24 PM
The game is about as expected so far.

Bison56
Need a good drive after halftime.

mvemjsunpx
Just wait for UNI'S 4th Q prevent defense. The over could get blown up

They'll save that for next week when they play Richmond again. xcoffeex

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Good game so far.

BisoNick
December 12th, 2015, 12:33 PM
UNI is build to take NDSU down. We are going to need to be creative.

Especially when they have their stud LB(?) coming back in the 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Dexter, yes. Shall we inform our guys to watch out for this young chap leading with his helmet?

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Yes!!!!!!! Bruce!!!!!

jacoj21
BRUUUUUUUCE!!!

Ginsbach
Bruuuuuuuce!

BisonFan02
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UCE! :D

Bison56
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!!!!!!

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Welp...

There is the game...

BearKatProud
December 12th, 2015, 12:42 PM
That escalated quickly.

Da Herd
Bruuuuuuuuce!

Frustrating tackling there for uni

Sycamore62
That kicker needs removed rom the game. If you cant tee it up indoors you should go back to soccer

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:44 PM
The kick coverage had been poor so far in the game, and it continued there...

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 12:44 PM
That kicker needs removed rom the game. If you cant tee it up indoors you should go back to soccer

Lol almost choked on my drink reading that.

Sycamore62
December 12th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Is bailey's left arm hurt

JSUSoutherner
Wow, it's running 100+ decibels in the dome.

UNIFanSince1983
Yeah something happened to Bailey on that play. Left hand or arm

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM

I don't trust that meter....it hit 120 against Georgia Southern in 2012.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM
115 -120 is the golden standard. I remember coming back from games with ears ringing..

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Funny how Gustafson downplayed the Fargodome's noise and UM fans said it wasn't loud. Total BS. THIS is loud. Make it a halfway competitive game and the fans will make some noise

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I don't trust that meter....it hit 120 against Georgia Southern in 2012.

I remember being in the end zone seats with my dad and I couldn't hear the rest of the night. So much fun! Brock gave me more than 1 heart attack scare that night.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:52 PM
I remember being in the end zone seats with my dad and I couldn't hear the rest of the night. So much fun! Brock gave me more than 1 heart attack scare that night.

Both of my ears popped when Jensen scored that TD...

Bison56
Stupid and ugly

BisoNick
Fire polasek. Right now.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM
WTF was that????? Wildcat???

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it Polasek......

- - - Updated - - -

Nice ****ing decision there......

TheKingpin28
What a way to kill a drive... Keep it simple Polasek! Damnit!

Oh and surprise surprise, Pederson missed it. Man that is a let down

X-Factor
Jesus Mr. K.....

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Both of my ears popped when Jensen scored that TD...

I sat in my seat in disbelief. Same when RJ caught the ball last year against SDSU in the end zone.

F'N Hawks
Poor decision to kick FG. Sucked life out of place temporarily. Plus good field position now.

BisonFan02
Horrendous sequence of football/decisions there....

BisoNick
Honestly I don't think I've ever seen a drive killer that stupid. Klieman needs to give Polasek his pink slip right now on the sideline.

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Well that was big!

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:55 PM
All momentum....GONE. Come on D, get it back.

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Was it me, or did Bailey think the play was dead when he got sacked?

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 12:58 PM
WTF is going on????

UNIFanSince1983
December 12th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Was it me, or did Bailey think the play was dead when he got sacked?

Yeah I think they heard a whistle

BisonFan02
Yeah I think they heard a whistle

What ****ing whistle?????

TheKingpin28
Oh bull ****! What a lame excuse!

X-Factor
Wow. These refs blow

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 01:00 PM
What a bunch of bull****!

Ginsbach
December 12th, 2015, 01:00 PM
what

Aeacos
December 12th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Whistle from the stands? Ouch

TheKingpin28
December 12th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Give us the MVFC refs. I know both teams would rather have that than these horrible Southland refs. But no the rules are the rules