PDA

View Full Version : Chatt vs JSU game will be better than Montana vs NDSU

jsualumnus
December 3rd, 2015, 02:31 PM
Just saying, this game between Chattanooga and JSU is shaping up to be the better, more intense, game than Montana at NDSU... ESPN screwed up by having this one one ESPN3... Montana will beat NDSU, and JSU will beat Chattanooga... Some have voted the Montana vs NDSU game as the better rematch, but the score will much closer here...

These two games will be the highest attended game of the playoffs, besides Frisco...

GetEmGriz
December 3rd, 2015, 02:34 PM
Just saying, this game between Chattanooga and JSU is shaping up to be the better, more intense, game than Montana at NDSU... ESPN screwed up by having this one one ESPN3... Montana will beat NDSU, and JSU will beat NDSU...

These two games will be the highest attended game of the playoffs, besides Frisco...

So how exactly will Montana AND JSU beat NDSU in the playoffs? xeyebrowx

BisonFan02
December 3rd, 2015, 02:35 PM
This thread is ****. :D

jsualumnus
December 3rd, 2015, 02:40 PM
So how exactly will Montana AND JSU beat NDSU in the playoffs? xeyebrowx

Dude... Copy paste ****ed up... fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is ****. :D

Coming from a Bison fan...

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Envy is ignorance.

UNIFanSince1983
December 4th, 2015, 01:32 PM
The Decembrists from JSU are out this year huh?

SkinsWizDukes
December 4th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Just saying, this game between Chattanooga and JSU is shaping up to be the better, more intense, game than Montana at NDSU... ESPN screwed up by having this one one ESPN3... Montana will beat NDSU, and JSU will beat Chattanooga... Some have voted the Montana vs NDSU game as the better rematch, but the score will much closer here...

How many are you expecting?

mvemjsunpx
December 4th, 2015, 01:33 PM

They're all on ESPN3. xeyebrowx

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 01:35 PM

I don't know why, but they seem so jealous. Maybe its because they play in the OVC? xnodx

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 01:38 PM
How many are you expecting?
From what I've been hearing around campus it's shaping up to be at least 20,000

Not sure how valid that is but it's possible.

This is arguably one of the most intense rivalry matchup in the playoffs this year. These games are historically close, fun to watch, and well attended. I personally don't think there is a bad matchup at all this week but my pick for the best has to go to my home team.

Bisonator
December 4th, 2015, 01:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

NoDak 4 Ever
December 4th, 2015, 01:51 PM

It's always exciting to see the new crop every year.

Cleets
December 4th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Okay you smug NDSU A-holes xlolx
Sure we've come to love you around here but it hasn't been easy - so try to create a welcoming encouraging environment for our December guests

xpopcornx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 4th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Okay you smug NDSU A-holes xlolx
Sure we've come to love you around here but it hasn't been easy - so try to create a welcoming encouraging environment for our December guests

xpopcornx

Hey, I'm just answering the smug UNI A-hole.

UNIFanSince1983
December 4th, 2015, 02:09 PM
It's always exciting to see the new crop every year.

Wondering if these JSU ones will be gone after the first weekend of December again this year? xsmiley_wix

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Wondering if these JSU ones will be gone after the first weekend of December again this year? xsmiley_wix
That's bold coming from the fan of a team that also went out in the first week of December last year. xcoffeex

Silenoz
December 4th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Man, there is a lot of faith in the Griz right now. I'm not saying we're not hot right now, but I also remember our Cal Poly and Liberty fiascoes

IBleedYellow
December 4th, 2015, 02:30 PM
That's bold coming from the fan of a team that also went out in the first week of December last year. xcoffeex

Alright then. I'll say it.

Will we hear from JSU fans starting tomorrow until next December? xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 02:33 PM

Yeah I'm sure we will be on here rubbing tomorrow's beatdown in Chatt's face. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 02:34 PM

This is arguably the most intense rivalry matchup in the playoffs this year. These games are historically close, fun to watch, and well attended. I personally don't think there is a bad matchup at all this week but my pick for the best has to go to my home team.

What? Bruh.........

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 02:37 PM
What? Bruh.........
You would know if you weren't stuck in your own little NDSU colored bubble.

and I said arguably, don't get your panties in a wad.

UNIFanSince1983
December 4th, 2015, 02:39 PM

We weren't the 3 seed last year with a game at home either xpeacex

NDSUFREAK
December 4th, 2015, 02:43 PM

Ok, then tell that to Griz fans...that NDSU/Montana is not as heated as Chatt and JSU. Let's be real here.

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 02:44 PM

Don't even have to look at my "NDSU colored bubble".....W&M/Richmond is a better game too.

Forgot.....McNeese St/SHSU are also playing each other. Your matchup is slipping further....

UNIFanSince1983
December 4th, 2015, 02:47 PM
If we are judging these match ups by heated rivalry I think W&M vs Richmond is probably going to win in a landslide...

PurpleStreamers
December 4th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Don't even have to look at my "NDSU colored bubble".....W&M/Richmond is a better game too.

Forgot.....McNeese St/SHSU are also playing each other. Your matchup is slipping further....

And we're gonna have 20k for JMU vs. the freakin' 'gate. Go Mocs!

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 03:02 PM
I'm curious how a rematch between two teams that have only played each other once since NDSU moved to D1 is a bigger rivalry than two teams with a fairly consistent OOC home and home series, who always play each other close, and are only 100 miles apart.

JSU vs UTC is a rivalry that goes outside the playoffs. The fact that it's a playoff now just adds fuel to the fire.

NDSU fans are just mad they got upset by the Big Sky runner-ups.

I'm sorry I read this thread as "Chatt vs. JSU is better than NDSU VS. UM" not "better than W+M vs Richmond and SHSU vs. McNeesee".
I said "one of the fiercest" because of those other matchups. There aren't many rivalries hotter than W+M Vs Richmond. But we aren't talking about those others here, are we?

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 03:11 PM
I'm curious how a rematch between two teams that have only played each other once since NDSU moved to D1 this a bigger rivalry than two teams with a fairly consistent OOC home and home series, who always play each other close, and are only 100 miles apart.

JSU vs UTC is a rivalry that goes outside the playoffs. The fact that it's a playoff now just adds fuel to the fire.

I'm sorry I read this thread as "Chatt vs. JSU is better than NDSU VS. UM" not "better than W+M and SHSU vs. McNeese" I said "one of the fiercest" because of those other matchups. There aren't many rivalries hotter than W+M Vs Richmond. But we aren't talking about that here, are we?

I have no idea what you are trying to talk about..... xlolx

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 03:12 PM
I have no idea what you are trying to talk about..... xlolx
Read the thread title, Bruh.

gotts
December 4th, 2015, 03:12 PM
I'm curious how a rematch between two teams that have only played each other once since NDSU moved to D1 this a bigger rivalry than two teams with a fairly consistent OOC home and home series, who always play each other close, and are only 100 miles apart.

I'm sorry I read this thread as "Chatt vs. JSU is better than NDSU VS. UM" not "better than W+M and SHSU vs. McNeese" I said "one of the fiercest" because of those other matchups. There aren't many rivalries hotter than W+M Vs Richmond. But we aren't talking about that here, are we?

You are clearly right in every one of your points. Everybody is looking forward to the Cocks & Mocs rematch because Musburger and Palmer did such a great job with it when it was on ESPN earlier this year!

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Read the thread title, Bruh.

Alrighty then!..... xlolx Comments below.

Here's the OP..........I guess ESPN "screwed up" by having this on ESPN3....someone wanna tell him what's up there? The rest of the OP is just little man syndrome...and a bunch of random fluff I will just pass on....

This is arguably one of the most intense rivalry matchup in the playoffs this year. These games are historically close, fun to watch, and well attended. I personally don't think there is a bad matchup at all this week but my pick for the best has to go to my home team.

And then you decided to defend the OP and the thread by saying the JSU/Chatty game is "one of the most intense rivalry matchups in the playoffs THIS YEAR".....it might only be the 3rd or 4th best rivalry in the second round...but you just keep humping that opinion man. xlolx If both NDSU and UNI win, you can add that to the pile of matchups ahead of yours....

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 03:20 PM
2 top FCS programs are way more exciting to watch then 2 wanna b teams.xlolx

UNIFanSince1983
December 4th, 2015, 03:20 PM
So was interested in what a Moccasin was found out it was a shoe apparently. Then while diving deeper found this on the Mocs from Chattanooga.

http://www.gomocs.com/sports/2015/4/22/GEN_2014010154.aspx

So they are Mockingbirds now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5f_gbzo4Q0

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 03:29 PM
I love how I said our rivalry is bigger than NDSU vs. Montana's "rivalry"- like the thread title says- and all the NDSU fans are throwing out all these other non-NDSU rivalries to try to shut me down because they can't do it with their own matchup. When did I say that UTC vs. JSU is bigger than W&M vs. Richmond? I didn't.
I said its bigger than NDSU vs Montana. That's my stance. And if you need to twist my stance to help you feel like your right you go ahead and do that.

2 top FCS programs are way more exciting to watch then 2 wanna b teams.xlolx
Wait, who are the top two teams right now? Oh right, JSU and ISUr. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think NDSU or Montana are ranked in the top two right now.

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 03:34 PM
I love how I said our rivalry is bigger than NDSU vs. Montana's "rivalry"- like the thread title says- and all the NDSU fans are throwing out all these other non-NDSU rivalries to try to shut me down because they can't do it with their own matchup. When did I say that UTC vs. JSU is bigger than W&M vs. Richmond? I didn't.
I said its bigger than NDSU vs Montana. That's my stance. And if you need to twist my stance to help you feel like your right you go ahead and do that.

Wait, who are the top two teams right now? Oh right, JSU and ISUr. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think NDSU or Montana are ranked in the top two right now.

xlolx. You keep telling yourself that sunshine...there isnt a team on your entire side of the bracket that scares me.

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 03:36 PM
xlolx. You keep telling yourself that sunshine...there isnt a team on your entire side of the bracket that scares me.
Probably because you know your team won't last long enough to play a team from our side of the bracket. xthumbsupx

I'm JK, I have you guys making it to Frisco on my bracket. Only to be met with a JSU-style beatdown of course. :D

NDSUFREAK
December 4th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Probably because you know your team won't last long enough to play a team from our side of the bracket. xthumbsupx

I'm JK, I have you guys making it to Frisco on my bracket. Only to be met with a JSU-style beatdown of course. :D

If this match-up happens you can then join the ranks of Sam Houston, Towson, and ISU fans after saying things like this...

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 03:51 PM

Of course, 95% of you dudes are great.

IBleedYellow
December 4th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Of course, 95% of you dudes are great.

We've just seen it for far too long. Whoever is "the team" and rocking in December, only to lose in the playoffs to never come back unless their team is in the hunt again. Decemberists.

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2015, 04:17 PM
The JSU Decembrists have to get as many shots in as they can this week... they remember last year all too well.

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 04:47 PM
The JSU Decembrists have to get as many shots in as they can this week... they remember last year all too well.
You're not wrong.

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 04:49 PM
I love fans who build it up so high, it just makes it so much more fun when it comes crashing down.:D

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 04:59 PM
To be honest, there have only been a handful of us anyway. I had no idea this site existed until this past summer. And to the "nice guy" ---"sorry" who thought I have little man disease, or whatever, if you saw me in real life I doubt you would say that to my face. Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy your games... See you in January!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 4th, 2015, 05:03 PM
To be honest, there have only been a handful of us anyway. I had no idea this site existed until this past summer. And to the homo who thought I have little man disease, or whatever, if you saw me in real life I doubt you would say that to my face. Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy your games... See you in January!

He probably would. He's not small either.

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 05:04 PM
To be honest, there have only been a handful of us anyway. I had no idea this site existed until this past summer. And to the homo who thought I have little man disease, or whatever, if you saw me in real life I doubt you would say that to my face. Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy your games... See you in January!

xlolx I love internet tough guys! I hope you have a great weekend too, GL to your team.

Grizzlies82
December 4th, 2015, 05:24 PM

JSUalumnus, I feel your pain. Also I can't believe the negativity and nastiness some of these posters have thrown at your premise.
After all the Chatt vs. JSU match up features;

A school which has more fans of its marching band than of its sports teams.
And a school best known for hosting the National Championship for many year without ever qualifying to play in it.

On the plus side you should have a great internet feed for this game. There should be only about 60 people streaming it while the rest of the nation watches the other game. Now wait a minute, I hope I wasn't being too negative or nasty. Was I?

Either way, hope your game is the barn burner you want. Good Luck. Hope we are both here bickering next week.

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2015, 05:29 PM
This thread had so much potential, and I feel like it has just underachieved tremendously. xsmhx

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 05:29 PM
You too dude! Thanks!

veinup
December 4th, 2015, 05:48 PM
the premise of this thread definitely isnt impossible

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 05:52 PM

I would absolutely say it to your face. I don't say anything online I wouldn't say in person.

Big_Fan
December 4th, 2015, 06:23 PM
I would absolutely say it to your face. I don't say anything online I wouldn't say in person.
carefu, alumnus once kicked Bill Brasky in the face so hard that Chuck Norris fainted. xdrunkyx

JaxSinfonian
December 4th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I expect a good game here in Jacksonville tomorrow. I expect there'll be another good one in Fargo. Why would I bother trying to predict which one will be better? What does that even mean, really?

I would like to see 20,000 people in Jacksonville tomorrow. Do I expect that? No. Why? Because I have been to playoff games before. (Two reasons I'll grant it's at least a possibility: 1. I have never been to a playoff game featuring the top seed. 2. This game is still in the future, and I have not been to the future.)

And, for the record: I've been posting/lurking here for years. I tend to post only when there's JSU or OVC stuff worth weighing in on. I hope to still be posting come January. If I'm not, I'll be lurking, but you probably won't hear much from me until August.

Also, I know jsualumnus. He's a big dude. Big enough, I'm sure, to remove that "homo" remark from the post above and apologize.

Cocky
December 4th, 2015, 06:39 PM
My daddy can whup anyone.

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 06:51 PM
A school which has more fans of its marching band than of its sports teams.

I take this as a compliment. BLOW SOUTHERNERS!

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 06:52 PM
My daddy can whup anyone.

No cops? :D. Free lunch? xlolx

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 07:17 PM
xlolx I love internet tough guys! I hope you have a great weekend too, GL to your team.

So, don't you think internet tough guys, as you would call me, are the same as internet tough guys who label someone with little man syndrome?

My OP stated that Montana was going to beat NDSU, and all the NDSU fans went nuts. Then the JSU bashing went into full swing apparently, even after this thread was labeled as a joke... All of a sudden, I went here today to see my thread go from 3 replies to 4 pages. Seems I struck a nerve... I have the utmost, and I mean the very utmost, respect for the NDSU program... As a JSU fan first, Montana fan second, I would watch an NDSU game on TV before most games... I root for you to win in most games... What turns me off are people who think they're holier than thou and then claim JSU people are the same... I don't mind the Decemberist comment because it's true.

I plan on being around and having good conversation and banter... I have no problem with any NDSU fan and follow a couple on Twitter... Great dudes... Just leave the attack to the idiots who love to get on social media and obliterate people.

Tomorrow, we have some great football games going on, and I look forward to getting back on AGS and telling the UTC fans to have a good winter...and then I'll welcome Charleston Southern/The Citadel to JSU...

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 07:21 PM
So, don't you think internet tough guys, as you would call me, are the same as internet tough guys who label someone with little man syndrome?

My OP stated that Montana was going to beat NDSU, and all the NDSU fans went nuts. Then the JSU bashing went into full swing apparently, even after this thread was labeled as a joke... All of a sudden, I went here today to see my thread go from 3 replies to 4 pages. Seems I struck a nerve... I have the utmost, and I mean the very utmost, respect for the NDSU program... As a JSU fan first, Montana fan second, I would watch an NDSU game on TV before most games... I root for you to win in most games... What turns me off are people who think they're holier than thou and then claim is JSU people are the same... I don't mind the Decemberist comment because it's true.

I plan on being around and having good conversation and banter... I have no problem with any NDSU fan and follow a couple on Twitter... Great dudes... Just leave the attack to the homos who love to get on social media and obliterate people.

Tomorrow, we have some great football games going on, and I look forward to getting back on AGS and telling the UTC fans to have a good winter...and then I'll welcome Charleston Southern/The Citadel to JSU...
I hope y ou learned your lesson to never say NDSU will lose:D

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Ha!

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 07:25 PM
I hope y ou learned your lesson to never say NDSU will lose:D
I thought Montana and USD already taught you that lesson?

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I thought Montana and USD already taught you that lesson?

Your fist mistake was you thought.xnodx

jsualumnus
December 4th, 2015, 07:28 PM
carefu, alumnus once kicked Bill Brasky in the face so hard that Chuck Norris fainted. xdrunkyx

True story!!! BILL BRASKY!!!!!!! xdrunkyx

JSUSoutherner
December 4th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Your fist mistake was you thought.xnodx
My fist mistake? Good to know. And I don't have to think. ESPN told me it's true.

Nickels
December 5th, 2015, 10:48 AM
I'm curious how a rematch between two teams that have only played each other once since NDSU moved to D1 is a bigger rivalry than two teams with a fairly consistent OOC home and home series, who always play each other close, and are only 100 miles apart.

Because Montana and NDSU have actually done something. It's not a match up between two paper tigers in weak conferences who go down early every year.

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Because Montana and NDSU have actually done something. It's not a match up between two paper tigers in weak conferences who go down early every year.

Lol, what exactly has NDSU done? Montana isn't a conference champion. The only semi impressive thing they did was pound SDSU into the dirt. And Montana's only major feats was upset NDSU and lose to Weber State.
JSU and Chat are both back to back conference champs. We (JSU) won our cupcake games (everyone except chat and Auburn) by an average of 26.4 points a game. And we racked up about 510 yards per game.

So other than be underwhelming compared to the NDSU of old what have they done? I'm dying to know.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Lol, what exactly has NDSU done? They aren't a conference champion. The only semi impressive thing they did was pound SDSU into the dirt. And Montana's only major feats was upset NDSU and lose to Weber State.
JSU and Chat are both back to back conference champs. We (JSU) won our cupcake games (everyone except chat and Auburn) by an average of 26.4 points a game. And we racked up about 510 yards per game.

So other than be underwhelming compared to the NDSU of old what have they done? I'm dying to know.

NDSU is co-conference champs with ISUr and won the autobid via tiebreaker.....5th consecutive champs of the Valley.

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
NDSU is co-conference champs with ISUr and won the autobid via tiebreaker.....5th consecutive champs of the Valley.
Did they get Co-Champs? Interesting. I thought it went only to ISUr. Ok. So what else have they done? Or is that it?

Christiank22
December 5th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Lol, what exactly has NDSU done? They aren't a conference champion. The only semi impressive thing they did was pound SDSU into the dirt. And Montana's only major feats was upset NDSU and lose to Weber State.

Uhh NDSU are conference champs, 5 years in a row actually.... Lmao do research before trying to put a team down.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 11:20 AM
So according to this thread JSU will either lose or win by less than 9 right? Since it is going to be a great game.

They better otherwise the starter of this thread owes me some money xsmiley_wixxdrunkyx

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Did they get Co-Champs? Interesting. I thought it went only to ISUr. Ok. So what else have they done? Or is that it?

Well they didn't lose in their first game last year...

They also beat WIU by about 50 points who happens to also be a playoff team. They beat UNI who is also a playoff team and who beat the 2nd place OVC team by 50 points. They beat SDSU who was another playoff team by 21 on their field. Seems like they have a better resume than JSU to me...

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Yes, I messed up NDSU is a co-champion. I get it, I was wrong. Still wondering if that's the only thing NDSU has going for them, though.

Christiank22

They also beat WIU by about 50 points who happens to also be a playoff team. They beat UNI who is also a playoff team and who beat the 2nd place OVC team by 50 points. They beat SDSU who was another playoff team by 21 on their field. Seems like they have a better resume than JSU to me...
Buttt buttt Auburn......

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

BisonFan02

You know that moment when your best bet is to just keep your mouth shut? The 4 time defending national champs lost two games....1 game in the toughest conference in the FCS....holds wins over playoff teams SDSU, WIU, and UNI.....a team that boat raced EIU, the other OVC paper tiger.

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 11:26 AM

The difference is we didn't lose to an unseeded team and lose to USD.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 11:26 AM

Once you play some tough opponents, you might begin to think that your team is not as good as it seems. IE (SHSU 2011, SHSU 2012, KSU 2013, TOWSON 2013, ETC...) If you had played a full MVFC, I doubt you get by a healthy NDSU, UNI, SDSU, ISUr, and if SIU had a few decent stops, them as well. You'd finish with no more than 5 wins in conference, but probably 4 since every tem usually slips where they shouldn't, so 7-4 and 8-3 overall. Say what you will, but I am more impressed with what Montana did with injuries than JSU with a cupcke seson.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 11:32 AM

May be true, but you asked what they had done. Turns out they had done quite a bit more than JSU. As all JSU did was beat Chatt this year and a bunch of cupcakes. I am positive that with the same schedule that JSU had NDSU would have the exact same record that JSU has. I cannot say the same thing if JSU had played the same schedule that NDSU played. And let's not forget that NDSU did most all of this without their All-American quarterback...

It is crazy that you JSU fans make Chattown seem sane by comparison...

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 11:35 AM
May be true, but you asked what they had done. Turns out they had done quite a bit more than JSU. As all JSU did was beat Chatt this year and a bunch of cupcakes. I am positive that with the same schedule that JSU had NDSU would have the exact same record that JSU has. I cannot say the same thing if JSU had played the same schedule that NDSU played. And let's not forget that NDSU did most all of this without their All-American quarterback...

It is crazy that you JSU fans make Chattown seem sane by comparison...
It's only crazy if we end up being wrong. I guess we will have to wait until Frisco to see how crazy I really am.xthumbsupx

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 11:36 AM
We almost replaced the whole defense, plus our offensive play calling is suspect at times. JSU on the other hand has played puds except Auburn. There is a reason that even with last second losses the computer thinks we are better.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 11:37 AM
It's only crazy if we end up being wrong. I guess we will have to wait until Frisco to see how crazy I really am.xthumbsupx

If history is any indication we won't have to wait all the way until Frisco xcoffeex

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:38 AM
If history is any indication we won't have to wait all the way until Frisco xcoffeex

The national championship is the semifinal game on our side of the bracket.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 12:05 PM

this right here

Big_Fan
December 5th, 2015, 12:40 PM
This forum is so funny...

chattownmocs: (in August) We have the greatest team in the Universe! We are going to win the SoCon, the FCS, FBS, and the Superbowl!

RandomMVFCfans: We are the MVFC collective. You will be assimilated.

MVFC fans of lesser teams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg

BigSky Fans: oh boy... here we go again.

JSU fan: You know, we have a pretty good team.

MVFC_Collective: Resistance is futile, all of you JSU fans are worse than Chatty fans! All conferences other than the MVFC are weak. You will be assimilated.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 01:22 PM
The crowd is pathetic

jsualumnus
December 5th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Easily 18k + here... Hardly pathetic dude...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Easily 18k + here... Hardly pathetic dude...
No excuse for empty seats. Need a smaller stadium then

jsualumnus
December 5th, 2015, 01:25 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21949&stc=1

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I'm watching it right now. There are whole sections that are practically empty. Everybody crowds the 50. Show the end zone seats

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM

Man I hate rooting for the Mocs, even if I picked JSU

Big_Fan
December 5th, 2015, 02:00 PM
I'm watching it right now. There are whole sections that are practically empty. Everybody crowds the 50. Show the end zone seats

The EZ is packed! That is students and Band. You saw the empty area in pregame where the band sits....yes, at 450 they take up a whole section.

Nickels
December 5th, 2015, 02:01 PM
18k my ass...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 02:02 PM
I saw that in the middle of the 1st quarter. It's plain as day on TV. Meh. Going back to the ISU/WIU game anywag

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 02:04 PM
This forum is so funny...

chattownmocs: (in August) We have the greatest team in the Universe! We are going to win the SoCon, the FCS, FBS, and the Superbowl!

RandomMVFCfans: We are the MVFC collective. You will be assimilated.

MVFC fans of lesser teams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg

BigSky Fans: oh boy... here we go again.

JSU fan: You know, we have a pretty good team.

MVFC_Collective: Resistance is futile, all of you JSU fans are worse than Chatty fans! All conferences other than the MVFC are weak. You will be assimilated.

Going to have to say that most JSU fans are going a little further than saying "You know we have a pretty good team".

ElCid
December 5th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Not talking about the comparing the teams JSU, UTC, NDSU and Mont., but so far it really was a better game to watch. :D Gotta love OT in a playoff game!

JSUSoutherner
December 5th, 2015, 04:51 PM
And if you're wondering why I said JSU vs Chat is a better rivalry than NDSU and Montana just go watch the end of our game.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I would agree it did appear to be more.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 06:12 PM

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I'm perfectly fine with that.

jsualumnus
December 5th, 2015, 06:16 PM
21,452.... Or did I miss something?

Southern Bison
December 5th, 2015, 06:19 PM
So a better matchup means both teams with piss-poor defenses?? Bless your heart...

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 06:38 PM
JSU box score had the 15,812. I thought there were a few more. The suites and club level were a little too full for my taste.

Southern Bison
December 5th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Dang...only 3k+ less than the Fargodome?? Ain't you proud!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 06:41 PM

Fwiw

Cocky is their good poster.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Southern Bison
December 5th, 2015, 06:43 PM
I know. He should then be putting JSUSoutherner in his place.

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 06:50 PM
This shows how much you really know about FCS football.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Probably our largest playoff crowd ever. And everyone had to pay for these seats unlike Reg season giveaways.
If we win 4 in a row we may make 19,000.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 06:57 PM
It's all good just have fun and enjoy the entertainment.

Big_Fan
December 5th, 2015, 07:02 PM

You don't live in SEC country with the "University of your state" team playing for the SEC championship opposite your game. Our attendance was pretty amazing, all things considered.

Southern Bison
December 5th, 2015, 07:04 PM
The "university of your state" was playing a few hours east...in ATL.

C'mon man!

Redbirdz
December 5th, 2015, 07:09 PM
21,453. How many do you draw?

Redbirdz
December 5th, 2015, 07:10 PM
What a bunch of cry babies including the UTC coach who was so classless he wouldn't even shake hands at the end of the game.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Where are you finding the 21,451 number

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 07:16 PM
The "university of your state" was playing a few hours east...in ATL.

C'mon man!

A little over a hour.
ALABAMA doesn't have football fans we have Alabama and a Auburn fans

JSU02
December 5th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Here, (beside the word attendance) http://www.jsugamecocksports.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=3684

mmiller_34
December 5th, 2015, 07:33 PM
MVFC fans of lesser team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg

FIFY.

Also,

Missouri State fans are really only around for the first couple of weeks.

jsualumnus
December 5th, 2015, 07:48 PM

It was announced during the 4th qtr and by Mike Parris afterwards on his radio show...

JSU02
December 5th, 2015, 08:04 PM
UTC fan jumps fence, throws drink JSU player. You stay classy Chattanooga
https://twitter.com/4everDestiny_/status/673265854587498496 (https://twitter.com/freddymederos/status/673308249832235008)

Hammerhead
December 5th, 2015, 08:10 PM
I know it's just a computer ranking, but Sagarin has 3 MVFC teams ranked above Jacksonville State.

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Here, (beside the word attendance) http://www.jsugamecocksports.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=3684
My bad I was looking at the first game. The one in Chattanooga b

Cocky
December 5th, 2015, 08:30 PM

Looks like I was wrong we drew a few more than the Fargo Dome. And I won't be a smartass like you.

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 02:34 AM
Looks like I was wrong we drew a few more than the Fargo Dome. And I won't be a smartass like you.
Isn't it shocking that we are just a lowly OVC team yet we draw an average (19,715) crowd bigger than can fit into the FargoDome where the mighty Bison play?

It must be because our team sucks because they're OVC. I guess having 11 P5 schools to compete with and us still drawing bigger crowds than NDSU is just a fluke, right?

Que the haters.

NDSUtk
December 6th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Isn't it shocking that we are just a lowly OVC team yet we draw an average (19,715) crowd bigger than can fit into the FargoDome where the mighty Bison play?

It must be because our team sucks because they're OVC. I guess having 11 P5 schools to compete with and us still drawing bigger crowds than NDSU is just a fluke, right?

Que the haters.
Because clearly caliber of team dictates attendance. That's why the MEAC and SWAC are the cream of the crop, right?

JSUSoutherner
December 6th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Because clearly caliber of team dictates attendance. That's why the MEAC and SWAC are the cream of the crop, right?
I was drunk when I wrote that lol. Either way, when people claim JSU is irrelevant because the OVC isn't a power conference it kind of irks me. Hopefully we can put the rhetoric aside and see who is really the best team when the match up in Frisco happens. Congrats on the win yesterday, by the way. Very deserved.

The answer is "no." :D