PDA

View Full Version : Montana at NDSU: The Rematch at the Dome! & GDT

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Green26
December 4th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Who was ecstatic they lost?

No, he was so mad the Bison had lost, that he punched one of the Bison players. One that had contributed to the loss.

srgrizizen
December 4th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Looks like the Big Sky "All-Star" crew will be in Normal for WIU/ISUr this week.

DISCLAIMER: This is unofficial since I'm getting it from another message board thread here (http://www.refstripes.com/forum/index.php?topic=12352.msg123815#msg123815).

Interestingly enough the most controversially officiated game by my estimation last week, SUU and SHSU, was apparently refereed by a MVFC crew.

Absolutely, Prof. The missed pass interference late in the game was the worst non-call ever!xpeacex

Professor Chaos
December 4th, 2015, 04:23 PM
You going to jamb their WR's, huh? Better not whiff or those two are gone.

What I will be looking for is to see if Montana can run the ball when Gustafson counts the box and only sees 6. The safeties are going to be high to play the pass. If NDSU can control the line with their front four in run game it will make things much easier for your DC to help out the corners.
We're going to jamb them with the raspberry!

http://blog.syracuse.com/axeman/2008/02/medium_lordhelmet.jpg

Perhaps the Bison wanted to get motivated by watching a handful of fans rush the field after the game.

I like the fact that watching tape of an earlier loss can also show the Bison that they are potentially vulnerable.
They better damn well know they're vulnerable. If not, they're dreaming. A once wise man who now coaches at the University of Wyoming once said "The only thing more dangerous than a team that thinks they can't win is a team that thinks they can't lose."

Bronco
December 4th, 2015, 04:27 PM
-

Does Montana have a fan pump up video like this? Honest question because I want to watch it if they do.

I don't think they do so I made this one...Not Official...you'll have to click on a few links

Tailgate
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/do-what-i-want-8.jpg?w=500&h=333

the game

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CNgOzwKU8AAqw2D.mp4

(https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CNgOzwKU8AAqw2D.mp4)https://streamable.com/5mr8

(https://streamable.com/5mr8)https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/r1qIunTUo7z87ntujigscceivxc=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4011266/montanaa.0.gif

the score

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNnQ90kUsAAdzrZ.jpg

Sad Buffalo

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7919388160/h2903594A/

I'm fired up

veinup
December 4th, 2015, 04:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JC2A7rzE98

Goes Montana have a fan pump up video like this? Honest question because I want to watch it if they do.

as far as hype videos with ridiculously over the top dramatic music and one-sided highlights go, montana doesn't really do them much .. only recent thing that comes to mind is this this brawl of the wild "highlight" video that brock landers posted the other day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-9gahZO0U

my favorite moment is at 1:27 :D

srgrizizen
December 4th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Hail the NDSU Bison. What you have achieved is unprecedented, and your coaches and fans (mostly) are personable and knowledgeable. But here's the thing. The Griz are coming for you. After a dark period of turmoil, mediocrity, coaching changes, etc., they're on the way back. Now they may not get there this year, maybe not in 2016, but the arc of the football universe bends toward Griz dominance. So start getting used to it. Tomorrow though? 34-24 Bison xbowx :)

No_Skill
December 4th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Hail the NDSU Bison. What you have achieved is unprecedented, and your coaches and fans (mostly) are personable and knowledgeable. But here's the thing. The Griz are coming for you. After a dark period of turmoil, mediocrity, coaching changes, etc., they're on the way back. Now they may not get there this year, maybe not in 2016, but the arc of the football universe bends toward Griz dominance. So start getting used to it. Tomorrow though? 34-24 Bison xbowx :)

We are on the road toward a damn fine rivalry, if you ask me. I hope we continue to play every few years or so.

BisonFan02
December 4th, 2015, 06:07 PM
We are on the road toward a damn fine rivalry, if you ask me. I hope we continue to play every few years or so.

Yup.....needs to happen.

Grizzlies82
December 4th, 2015, 06:11 PM

In what was an otherwise fine post, you spoil it all with that obviously WRONG score prediction.

So go back to your room. I'm revoking your internet use until you re-think this and come to the proper conclusion.

Bison56
December 4th, 2015, 07:29 PM

First game every year on ESPN.xthumbsupx

X-Factor
December 4th, 2015, 08:04 PM

I'm expecting you guys to be back. In fact, looking forward to it, especially from another "west of the Mississippi" school. Just next year, when you return a bunch of players, please play on the other side of the bracket so we can have a chance to meet up in Frisco?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2015, 10:24 PM

Agree completely.

Da Herd
December 5th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Perhaps the Bison wanted to get motivated by watching a handful of fans rush the field after the game.

I like the fact that watching tape of an earlier loss can also show the Bison that they are potentially vulnerable.

If they didn't know it after losing to USD...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 09:35 AM

Good...bring it!!!

Go Bison

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 09:39 AM
griz need to get some points on the board ASAP in this one .. can't afford fifty 3 and outs in a row to start the game yet again. sigh

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 09:49 AM
griz need to get some points on the board ASAP in this one .. can't afford fifty 3 and outs in a row to start the game yet again. sigh

Getting ahead quick and making the Stick beat you with his arm are big keys for the Grizz. IMO

SDSUAlum08
December 5th, 2015, 09:52 AM
No way Montana wins. SDSU played like crap and still almost pulled it off. Bison by 20.

dewey
December 5th, 2015, 09:56 AM
No way Montana wins. SDSU played like crap and still almost pulled it off. Bison by 20.

Boy I hope you are right. A NDSU WIN by 9 points or more is all I want.

Dewey

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 10:20 AM
NDSU can win, but how about by 11 or less?

Please guys. Please!

Klieman I can forgive you being a traitor as long as you do this one favor for me.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 10:26 AM
NDSU can win, but how about by 11 or less?

Please guys. Please!

Klieman I can forgive you being a traitor as long as you do this one favor for me.

Did you put some money down on this one?

Green26
December 5th, 2015, 10:42 AM

Actually, Montana kicked SDS' ass in the first half, sat on its 24 point lead, and SDS didn't come close to pulling it off. If Montana didn't take a knee on the last 3 plays, Montana would probably have scored another TD.

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Did you put some money down on this one?

Yeah it was in a parlay though.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Here's an interesting tidbit.

In 5 starts for Easton Stick:

167.0 efficiency...57-95 (60%) completion, 826 yards with 11 TDs and 2 INTs....423 net yards rushing (6.8ypc) and 4 TDs

In 6 starts for Brady Gustafson:

130.2 efficiency...144-244 (59%) completion, 1755 yards with 11 TDs and 5 INTS....46 net yards rushing (2.1ypc) and 1 TD.

Thoughts AGS?

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 10:52 AM

167.0 efficiency...57-95 (60%) completion, 826 yards with 11 TDs and 2 INTs....423 net yards rushing (6.8ypc) and 4 TDs

130.2 efficiency...144-244 (59%) completion, 1755 yards with 11 TDs and 5 INTS....46 net yards rushing (2.1ypc) and 1 TD.

Thoughts AGS?
One team has an across the board solid offense and the other is a bit spotty with really good players at a few key positions.

mvemjsunpx
December 5th, 2015, 10:56 AM

Thoughts AGS?

Stick is only throwing for 118 ypg. Obviously he's been good at taking advantage of defenses looking run, but Gustafson is clearly the superior QB in passing situations. Gustafson also has a 147.2 efficiency rating since his return from injury.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 10:57 AM
One team has an across the board solid offense and the other is a bit spotty with really good players at a few key positions.

I was more going for the basic QB conversation....how wide of a gap is it really and why is Gustafson this world beater? He's piled up yards/attempts in the air (albeit 1 more game too), but for a team like NDSU that prides itself on running the ball, Stick is responsible for a lot more TDs than even I realized. Not bad for a backup QB. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Stick is only throwing for 118 ypg. Obviously he's been good at taking advantage of defenses looking run, but Gustafson is clearly the superior QB in passing situations. Gustafson also has a 147.2 efficiency rating since his return from injury.

Fairly typical for Bison teams...Wentz was the exception to the rule. I figured with Montana's playmakers at WR and at QB, he would have more TD passes than he does.

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 11:03 AM
why is Gustafson this world beater?

he's not. he's just our best qb and our offense has looked its best when he's been in. also he played in the first game of the season, you remember. that adds a bit to his status.

mvemjsunpx
December 5th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Fairly typical for Bison teams...Wentz was the exception to the rule. I figured with Montana's playmakers at WR and at QB, he would have more TD passes than he does.

He has 7 TD passes in the last 3 games, which isn't small. The Griz also have 7 rush TDs in the last 3 games.

It's not just about the numbers with Gustafson, though. He's been far smarter at pre-snap reads and much more decisive than the other Montana quarterbacks, and the whole offense has looked much more energetic with him in the past few games than what we saw before.

dewey
December 5th, 2015, 11:04 AM

Gustafson did miss quite a few games this season (5?). If he is healthy all season his numbers would have been a lot better and Montana probably would not have lost to Weber State and Liberty (did Gustafson play this game?).

My prediction
NDSU 31
Montana 24

It is going to be a great atmosphere today and should be really loud. I am really looking forward to taking my 5.5 year old son to his first playoff game. I told him he can yell and scream the entire time except for the National anthem.

Dewey

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 11:05 AM
I was more going for the basic QB conversation....how wide of a gap is it really and why is Gustafson this world beater? He's piled up yards/attempts in the air (albeit 1 more game too), but for a team like NDSU that prides itself on running the ball, Stick is responsible for a lot more TDs than even I realized. Not bad for a backup QB. xthumbsupx
No I understand. I think that is what I answered. Here is the deal: Bison dont rely strictly on the pass. We actually have a really strong running game and oline. Montana needs to Chuck it more to put up the same offensive numbers we do because (my opinion) their offense is a bit spotty talent wise vs Bison (Bison more balanced talent wise). Brady has same number of passing TDs and actually less total TDs than Easton while having to throw for far more yardage. The difference is consistency on drives, field position, and talent balance across the 11 offensive players.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 11:09 AM

Thoughts AGS?
Easton is making easier throws than either Wentz or Gustafson. Wentz also read more converges than both Gustafson and Easton. Gustafson has an edge on throwing although he can be inconsistent, plus his height helps a lot, Easton is a much better runner, and is more elusive than any NDSU RB. Since NDSU doesn't have all conference receivers, Stick is more suited to us. IMO Stick is a much better rounded QB, Gustafson works well with Montana's offense.

mvemjsunpx
December 5th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Gustafson did miss quite a few games this season (5?). If he is healthy all season his numbers would have been a lot better and Montana probably would not have lost to Weber State and Liberty (did Gustafson play this game?).

Gustafson only played the first few series against Liberty.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:11 AM

My prediction
NDSU 31
Montana 24

It is going to be a great atmosphere today and should be really loud. I am really looking forward to taking my 5.5 year old son to his first playoff game. I told him he can yell and scream the entire time except for the National anthem.

Dewey

Stick missed quite a few games too... :D. Also, tell your little guy to be quiet when the Bison are on O too. xthumbsupx

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 11:13 AM
this game needs to start and end so i can get on with my life

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Easton is making easier throws than either Wentz or Gustafson. Wentz also read more converges than both Gustafson and Easton. Gustafson has an edge on throwing although he can be inconsistent, plus his height helps a lot, Easton is a much better runner, and is more elusive than any NDSU RB. Since NDSU doesn't have all conference receivers, Stick is more suited to us. IMO Stick is a much better rounded QB, Gustafson works well with Montana's offense.

Agree....but a lot of the conversation has been about the elite QB/WR arsenal with Montana....and the QB/WR (might as well toss in TEs too) is almost some type of liability for NDSU sans Wentz. Just some food for thought with the numbers....means nothing really since both are making their first postseason start today.

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2015, 11:18 AM

Yeah, Montana's passing offense is just a bit more complex and demanding of a QB than NDSU'S.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Yeah, Montana's passing offense is just a bit more complex and demanding of a QB than NDSU'S.

Congrats? Put the ball in the end zone.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Agree....but a lot of the conversation has been about the elite QB/WR arsenal with Montana....and the QB/WR (might as well toss in TEs too) is almost some type of liability for NDSU sans Wentz. Just some food for thought with the numbers....means nothing really since both are making their first postseason start today.

More than the personnel it is the scheme. Montana has one above average RB, they have to rely on mismatches on throwing to move the ball. I don't see any elite QB's in this game with Wentz out. Gustafson can run Stitt's O well, remember this O was meant to beat bigger and stronger teams at the school of mines. Stick still cannot run the full O, although we should see more variety.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 11:29 AM

Actually that is not true. They are different philosophies, NDSU is a much more pro type offense. Montana is meant to equalize, and create mismatches. IS've seen some of Stitt's mines videos.

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Congrats? Put the ball in the end zone.

Why so salty? I'm not trying to take anything away from Stick, but it's kind of an apples to oranges thing, IMO.

Peems
December 5th, 2015, 11:30 AM

Gus had one last week. This is Stick's playoff debut

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Gus had one last week. This is Stick's playoff debut

Haha ****, duh on my part. I havent been in playoff mode till today. xlolx

You could take it further and say that Montana has been on playoff mode even longer than that as well.

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Haha ****, duh on my part. I havent been in playoff mode till today. xlolx

You could take it further and say that Montana has been on playoff mode even longer than that as well.

absolutely. playoffs started for us like a month ago, sadly

grizband
December 5th, 2015, 11:46 AM
absolutely. playoffs started for us like a month ago, sadly
Idaho State was our first playoff game. From this perspective, Gustafson has now won playoffs games against Eastern Washington, Montana State, and South Dakota State.

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Idaho State was our first playoff game. From this perspective, Gustafson has now won playoffs games against Eastern Washington, Montana State, and South Dakota State.

i like this perspective. he's a seasoned playoff qb at this point xlolx

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Actually, Montana kicked SDS' ass in the first half, sat on its 24 point lead, and SDS didn't come close to pulling it off. If Montana didn't take a knee on the last 3 plays, Montana would probably have scored another TD.
Can you guys just stop? No shame in admitting that you got out coached, and played in the 2nd half. Stitt sounds like amateur hour when he refuses to give the other team any credit.

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Funny, after you guys lost to USD, all we heard was how the Bison played the worst game in the history of football.

No_Skill
December 5th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Funny, after you guys lost to USD, all we heard was how the Bison played the worst game in the history of football.

Orly? I remember plenty of Bison fans giving tons of credit to USD.

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2015, 12:41 PM
I think Bison win this one going away

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Wentz is playing catch in the sideline.. probable still not playing

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 01:09 PM

You at the game then?

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 01:10 PM
You at the game then?

Read it on Bisonville

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Read it on Bisonville

Ah. I can't remember the last time I went there but that is good to hear that he is progressing

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 01:16 PM
I am guessing the doctor appointment went well. I don't see him playing before the semi finals, but now teams have to prep for him, if this is true.

Peems
December 5th, 2015, 01:17 PM
It's getting close boys and girls!!!! LETS GO GRIZ!!!

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 01:20 PM

Interesting.................

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Interesting.................

I would play him if he's ready, most talented passer NDSU has ever had. I'm guessing he's not playing though.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 01:23 PM
I would play him if he's ready, most talented passer NDSU has ever had. I'm guessing he's not playing though.

If he isn't 100% (which he isn't....), I don't see how you put him out there.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 01:25 PM
If he isn't 100% (which he isn't....), I don't see how you put him out there.

He should not play today. 1st team reps matter. Did Klieman just outsmart Stott, and practiced with him? I would be really surprised .

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I got faith in Stick and until he does things that hinder the team, he should be #1 on the depth chart

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 01:28 PM
He should not play today. 1st team reps matter. Did Klieman just outsmart Stott, and practiced with him? I would be really surprised .

No way. I don't think he had his Dr. Appointment till late either....who knows. If he isn't at least available...WTF is he doing throwing a football around. He shouldn't be doing that a whole lot either.....this is weird....

No_Skill
December 5th, 2015, 01:28 PM
The qbs are warming up and no Wentz.

Grizzlies82
December 5th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Thoughts AGS?

Simple, we will put in Stick on running downs and Gustafson on passing downs.

grizband
December 5th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Dewey, even though you've possibly turned mean lately, you and your son are welcome to hang with me.

I will be watching the game at a sports bar in Billings. They have pretty good food and plenty to drink. It will be much warmer than standing around a Fargo tailgate. Also, no problem bringing your son into the bar, this is Montana and bars are sort of like recreational centers for all ages. See you there?
Hey Grizzlies82, I'm looking for a good sports bar in Billings to watch the game. Where do you recommend?

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hey Grizzlies82, I'm looking for a good sports bar in Billings to watch the game. Where do you recommend?

Holy ****! How are you not already there? WTF Gband?

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Wentz in street clothes....we can stop talking about that now. xlolx

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 01:53 PM
It will be interesting to see what the Bison gameplan is on defense. Do they risk bringing an extra man, do they sit back and trust that the front 4 can bother Gustafson enough on their own? Should be a great game, can't wait to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Willis Reed. Halftime. Book it. Lol

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Everything I've heard says NFL scouts don't want him playing another snap at NDSU.

Want to see him 100% healthy.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 01:55 PM
It will be interesting to see what the Bison gameplan is on defense. Do they risk bringing an extra man, do they sit back and trust that the front 4 can bother Gustafson enough on their own? Should be a great game, can't wait to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Willis Reed. Halftime. Book it. Lol

xlolx

Win or lose today for the Bison, the future is bright for the team next year. Good luck to both teams today.

grizband
December 5th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Holy ****! How are you not already there? WTF Gband?
Been doing errands so I can watch the game...;)

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Less than 15 minutes to go. Ah this is going to be fun

BEAR
December 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Is this streaming somewhere besides espn3?

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Game on boys.

BEAR
December 5th, 2015, 02:36 PM

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Ah man my heart is racing. I only live 3 blocks from the dome but it feels like I'm there. This is going to be so good!

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 02:38 PM
3 and out

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 02:39 PM

I think ESPN owns the rights to the end championship.

Oh and nice return too!

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Game on boys.
I was hoping we could use the other thread....

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Entire not end. My bad

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping we could use the other thread....

Ursus could always merge this

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Not that I know of

Da Herd
December 5th, 2015, 02:41 PM
King run angry.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 02:42 PM
What´s the score?

In frickin Mexico and cannot get espn3 here.....

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Dear Montana. Say hello to Easton ;)
7-0 Bison after Easton run in

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 02:43 PM
7-0 my oh my

- - - Updated - - -

What´s the score?

Buy US proxy.

TheKingpin28
Stick fakes everyone out including myself! TD Bison

Da Herd
TD Stick, camera shot missed most of the run on the fake!

NoDak 4 Ever
Dear Montana. Say hello to Easton ;)
7-0 Bison after Easton run in
Could you say they were beaten with a Stick?

BEAR
December 5th, 2015, 02:44 PM
That was fast....xnodx

caribbeanhen
December 5th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Easton Stick is southern quick

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 02:46 PM
GO defense!!!!

DaBizon
December 5th, 2015, 02:48 PM
What´s the score?

Download kodi watch ESPN3 anywhere in the world

Da Herd
December 5th, 2015, 02:50 PM
#41 and 49 looking great so far. Gus is getting uncomfortable amounts of time in the pocket.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Download kodi watch ESPN3 anywhere in the world

not to tech savy.....web address???

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Could you say they were beaten with a Stick?
The camera got faked out really bad too, can't fault the grizz defense for that. Stick is good

Jackal
December 5th, 2015, 02:54 PM
#41 and 49 looking great so far. Gus is getting uncomfortable amounts of time in the pocket.
those two don't miss any tackles.......so fundamentally sound.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Merged the two threads.

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 02:57 PM
Merged the two threads.
:D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Bison defense must be up to the task so far...

Da Herd
December 5th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Griz started with the ball in Bison Territory and went 3 and out. Punt takes a good bison bounce.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Bison pounding the ball....

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
So far, NOT impressed by the grizz qb

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Its cute that MOntana is trying to run without establishing that they can pass first... Bison gotta love that miscalculation

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Griz gotta try to take the top off the D. Surprised we haven't seen it yet.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2015, 03:16 PM
So far, NOT impressed by the grizz qb

No, he is doing what he does sometimes...he overthrows, throws behind, and so foth. He's not normally consistent for a whole game but he will usually get in a groove. As a Griz fan you hope it is early when it help the team.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:17 PM
If you don't pass against NDSU - how you gonna run the ball..?
The whole run first approach is laughable

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Love the plus +2 yards spot on the jet sweep

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:22 PM
****, Griz have everyone in the box.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:24 PM
So can Plankers be a FB? That was quite interesting.

Oh and I miss Keller. Our STs will be the death of us eventually.

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Bison can't throw, Grizz can't run. Huge OP for the Grizz right here.

Winindy
December 5th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Plankers should have hit the circle button or thrown in an Andrew Bonnet hurdle to get the first down.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Bison INT!!!!!!!

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Huge turnover.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Intercepted. Nice catch.

TheKingpin28
Plankers should have hit the circle button or thrown in an Andrew Bonnet hurdle to get the first down.

He did a offensive line version of the roflcopter

Cleets
Montana offense is playing like they're afraid...

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Bison playing with fire they get points off the pick.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Hey Polasek...you need to pass to win this game......not just run...xsmhx

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Nothing off the turnover. That's pathetic but what a great punt

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:30 PM
Touchback

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Touchback
Coach P needs to call a better game.

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Bison offense has just wasted this great effort by their defense, newsflash 7-0 is not how this game will end.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Do the Griz even have a first down today

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:33 PM
PICK 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Pick 6! Wow Gus can not get any protection and in turn is not making the best throwa

- - - Updated - - -

Pick 6! Wow Gus can not get any protection and in turn is not making the best throwa

centennial
14-0

Drblankstare
Where was he throwing that.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:35 PM
who was he throwing to..? that was hilarious - WTF..?

X-Factor
Gustafson really not looking good.....at all

NDSUFREAK
It can't be the crowd noise affecting gustafson right? :D

btw I ****ing hate this god damn LG commercial that plays every break

Silenoz
December 5th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Ok who paid off our QB?

Professor Chaos
I guess Gustafson is a difference maker...

DaBizon
Do the Griz even have a first down today
1 so far. They gained 28 yards on 3rd posession.

Drblankstare
who was he throwing to..? that was hilarious - WTF..?

noone there but dbs.

Ginsbach
Gustafson with two picks, Stick 1/4 for -1 (but that pass to Urzendowski was a beauty). Not much for passing in this game so far.

Cleets
Gus has never been able to read a ZONE
but here's a hint - when all the DB's are looking at the QB facing towards the O-line you're throwing into a ZONE

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Montana is lucky their defense has been able to keep this game from being 28-0

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Ok who paid off our QB?

Well **** we had to, we were busted paying off the refs. We gave him Texas$ and a condo on lake Fargo.

Professor Chaos
December 5th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Someone should alert the Griz offense that there's a game happening right now.

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Smith almost added to the INT total

DaBizon
December 5th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Gus gonna give us the ball again before the half....Bison will end up with more Griz receptions than the Griz receivers

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Ugly offense... Holy cow pies

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:42 PM
My prediction of NDSU winning by 10 is looking conservative

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Bison defense showing they have something to prove

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 03:43 PM
So....where are these all - world wide receivers that CJ Smith supposedly can't cover?

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Let's not get cocky now. We saw what happened the first time around. Just got to continue to play sound Bison football

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Whoa since when has the forward pass been legal?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Bruce Anderson TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Keep the foot on the pedal and crush them!!!!

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Bruce Anderson TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Damni haven't even seen it. Just saw the 10ydrun

- - - Updated - - -

DaBizon
December 5th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Are the Bison playing Misery State again this week ? Montana looking sad so far

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:47 PM
WOW..!!!
solid game planning by NDSU

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 5th, 2015, 03:47 PM
TD NDSU!

Wow! Payback seems to be in order!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:48 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I´m just on hte inforum blog cast.....I´m not even watching it.....:)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Bison defense is playing great!!!!

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Um... that was NOT pass interference

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Hell that was more of a PI than the last one

IBleedYellow
If Brady has more completions to the Griz than NDSU players I'd be shocked.3 ints so far.

Bison Fan in NW MN
3 INTs for Gus!!!

Keep them coming

DaBizon
December 5th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Gun gonna give us the ball again before the half....Bison will end up with more Griz receptions than the Griz receivers
Lol what I said

TheKingpin28
I´m just on hte inforum blog cast.....I´m not even watching it.....:)

I'm using my Xbox One and usually it's faster than most, but considering Izzo and Kolpack are at the game and they can update quickly.

Oh and nice INT! 3rd for the day

Twentysix
Wow bison have 3 picks and 5 near pick drops....

Winindy
That was a heck of a play by Dempsey

Drblankstare
Honest question for Griz fans. Would Stitt change QBs at the half?

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Gustafson....lolz

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 03:54 PM
I'm using my Xbox One and usually it's faster than most, but considering Izzo and Kolpack are at the game and they can update quickly.

Oh and nice INT! 3rd for the day

Same here, my One has stayed on pace

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Where are teh grizly fans?! :p

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 03:55 PM
well, this is embarrassing.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Gustaf might set an interception record today

IBleedYellow
Where are teh grizly fans?! :p
Entire half of football left. Calm down.

Silenoz
Certain Griz posters are due some massive crow

TheKingpin28
Same here, my One has stayed on pace

Though I got Comcast so that could explain a lot. Oh well, as long as the Bison continually play like this, I really wouldn't care what happened.

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 03:57 PM
brady is like

wut

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Certain Griz posters are due some massive crow
For what? THR game isn't over.

Yall need to STOP with that already.

Silenoz
December 5th, 2015, 03:58 PM
My prediction of NDSU winning by 10 is looking conservative
I had 17

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 03:58 PM
63 total yards for Montana at the half.

Great job by the Bison defense...xthumbsupx

Twentysix
December 5th, 2015, 03:59 PM
For what? THR game isn't over.

Yall need to STOP with that already.

Agreed. Bison need to crush the Montana D with the run next half.

centennial
63 total yards for Montana at the half.

Great job by the Bison defense...xthumbsupx

Too many zenners

NDSUFREAK
Entire half of football left. Calm down.

Easy. Save that for the players. What ever I say has no impact on the game.

Schism55
December 5th, 2015, 04:00 PM
No blood in the upper half of my body. I have some serious wood

Bronco
December 5th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Words most heard on radio broadcast are overthrown... almost
intercepted and intercepted
No Griz offensive stats to even register in the 1st half

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 04:04 PM
No blood in the upper half of my body. I have some serious wood

xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Opening series in the 2nd half for the Bison is huge. Score and go up 4 scores and put the game away!!

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Top grizz receiver: Roberts 4-23 yards

December 5th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Just as long as the Bison keep the hammer down. The Griz are to good to let them breath.

IBleedYellow
Opening series in the 2nd half for the Bison is huge. Score and go up 4 scores and put the game away!!
We all know how fast they can score.... We need to keep up the pressure until the clock dings 0.

Bison56
Montana's receivers cause havoc again on the NDSU secondary.

Not so far.:p

BisonFan02
Its early. I would expect to see some adjustments. Crowd needs to stay in the game....and the Bison need a nice, long scoring drive to start the second half. If I'm the Griz, may as well go deep every play to try and get back in it. Good chance for a PI or a big play....who knows.

No_Skill

Agreed. Sweep the leg.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:07 PM
We all know how fast they can score.... We need to keep up the pressure until the clock dings 0.

Hopefully Entz doesn´t go into prevent mode and let them back into it. Keep the pressure on Gus and make him make more mistakes.

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Hopefully Entz doesn´t go into prevent mode and let them back into it. Keep the pressure on Gus and make him make more mistakes.
He can throw more INTS, I think.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Agreed. Sweep the leg.

NO MERCY!!!!!

Cobra Ki....:D

Bison56
December 5th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Wow. Some of you are not thinking straight. I will take Gus in a dome with talent at receivers 10x the talent of your receivers. And we have the better defense. Why so confident bisooooon nation?

Hmmmmmmm

veinup
December 5th, 2015, 04:10 PM
will montana score in the second half? :D xsmhx xdrunkyx xdrunkyx

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:11 PM
will montana score in the second half? :D xsmhx xdrunkyx xdrunkyx

That is what I was just thinking... I wonder if Montana can actually score in the second half

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Hmmmmmmm
The better defense comment is the funny part.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:15 PM
GO BISON!!!!

Stomp them in the 2nd!!!

BisonTru
December 5th, 2015, 04:15 PM
I love Stitts green hat.

BisonFan02
December 5th, 2015, 04:16 PM
I probably won't be comfortable in this one until the clock hits 0 in the 4th....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Here we go!!!

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Come on Bison!

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Over/Under: Gus INTs 2nd half: 1

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Bison moving....PI call on griz

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Over/Under: Gus INTs 2nd half: 1

Over but I think one more INT and Bob replaces his QB

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Two bad PI calls / one each side

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Bison with a FG

24-0

- - - Updated - - -

Solid start for the Bison!!

Lets go defense!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 5th, 2015, 04:25 PM
4 scores is 4 scores. I'll take it

Bison56
December 5th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Two bad PI calls / one each side

It's even now. No one can complain, yet.

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Grizz finally showing life with a nice drive

Winindy
December 5th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Nice couple of throws on that drive.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Big sack on 2 point try

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 5th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Going for 2 shows no faith in the 'Griz offense. Still trying to figure out why you're doing that with 9 minutes left in the 3Q. Montana coach really thought he was going 3/3 on 2 pt tries? xeyebrowx

Bison56
December 5th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Have to bring the heat on 3rd and long, can't let BG sit back in the pocket.

centennial
December 5th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Going for 2 shows no faith in the 'Griz offense. Still trying to figure out why you're doing that with 9 minutes left in the 3Q. Montana coach really thought he was going 3/3 on 2 pt tries? xeyebrowx
Stitt is in gambling mode.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Holy crap.....KO for a TD

TheKingpin28
Bruce!!!!!!!

Winindy
Anderson is quick

Drblankstare
Gone

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 5th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Boom!!!

Ginsbach
December 5th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Bruuuuuuuce!

Bison56
December 5th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Nice answer to the Griz drive.

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Gosh. Grizz have the advantage at basically every position on the field according to their fans yet they find themselves down 31-6. Hmmmmmmmmm

Drblankstare
You just can't let that happen. Great drive for the Griz and then a kick to the balls

Bison56
I will never buy anything LG.

DaBizon
December 5th, 2015, 04:39 PM
OK ? ? ?

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:40 PM

They make good basic phones. Had 1 that lasted 4 years and the other one is almost 1 year old.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Montana coaching (Hilarious) Okay the pass is working lets run the ball - its like watching somebody trying to fail

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Unfortunately I did. I get what your saying ;)

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Montana coaching (Hilarious) Okay the pass is working lets run the ball - its like watching somebody trying to fail

You sure you guys did not hire Polasek without us knowing?

NDSUFREAK
December 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM

Me too.xmadx

Drblankstare
December 5th, 2015, 04:45 PM

Yep, makes no sense. Gus starting to click.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:47 PM
So I said it would be 31-23. I wouldn't mind Montana getting 17 points and then we are all good

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Stitt will have only the mirror to look at for who botched this game
I say that becasue he got all the credit for the win in week one

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Run the ball Polasek.....

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:53 PM
where are all the Montana fans...? that is a good question - I'm here and X-factor hasn't been kicking my ass too much

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 04:53 PM
damn Plankers with holding again

IBleedYellow
December 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Please hold them to 12 or less NDSU.

TheKingpin28
December 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
31-6 going into the 4th quarter. Normally I'd be happy with that, but my heart keeps racing faster.

X-Factor
December 5th, 2015, 04:57 PM
where are all the Montana fans...? that is a good question - I'm here and X-factor hasn't been kicking my ass too much
You guys will be back! I'm looking forward to games in the future. These two teams are the class of the FCS in terms of programs. No question the grizz will be a big factor next year with who you return on offense.

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 04:59 PM
You guys will be back! I'm looking forward to games in the future. These two teams are the class of the FCS in terms of programs. No question the grizz will be a big factor next year with who you return on offense.

Hmmm... I kinda don't really agree / The Griz Graduate a bunch of seniors on offense

PantherRob82
Can't wait for the Griz in the dome next year.

mvemjsunpx

I'm watching on ESPN3 and trying not to suck up too much bandwidth. :Dxsmhx

The Griz are getting some offense going this half, but it's too late to matter.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 05:00 PM
LeCompte AA material.....71 yard punt! Flips the field!!

Cleets
December 5th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Another great example of poor griz coaching
not knowing how well this kid punts and letting your punt return guy line up 38 yards off the line of scrimmage - just BAD BAD COACHING

Bison56
December 5th, 2015, 05:02 PM
What a punt boooooom

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 5th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Pick 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Professor Chaos
3 more TD passes for Gustafson!!!

IBleedYellow
PICK SIXXXXXX

DaBizon
DAGGER

Cleets