PDA

View Full Version : Western Carolina 24 VMI 20

catamount man
November 21st, 2015, 03:43 PM
whew....too close for comfort, but I will take it. Al Cobb is a baller. Back to back 7 win seasons for WCU, back to back 2nd place finishes in the SoCon. Don't see an at large bid so hit the weights, and bring on spring ball. GO CATAMOUNTS!!! xthumbsupx

catamount man
November 21st, 2015, 03:50 PM
Hats off to the VMI fans on the board. Cobb is a baller. See y'all in Cullowhee November 5, 2016. GO CATS!!!

catamount man
November 21st, 2015, 03:54 PM
Thoughts go out to Coach Speir today as well for hanging in there and leading the team to a win. His father, Roy Speir, died at age 89 this past Monday. God bless ya coach! GO CATS!!!

AshevilleApp2
November 21st, 2015, 03:55 PM
Congratulations on a very good season for WCU! Hopefully the next step is soon ahead.

catamount man
November 21st, 2015, 03:59 PM
Congratulations on a very good season for WCU! Hopefully the next step is soon ahead. Thanks dude! Glad App is doing well in I-A as well. GO CATS!!!

kdinva
November 21st, 2015, 04:00 PM
Hats off to the Cats for that last drive after VMI converted that strip/fumble and took the lead w/under 4 minutes to go. VMI had a plus 3 in turnovers (the only game all year they could say that), still couldn't get the W. VMI also shot themselves with two failed 4th down conversions inside the WCU 5.

I count five games that VMI could have won if they had executed a few more plays (Bucknell, Furman, UTC, Citadel, WCU)....

VMI won't be a 8th place team in 2016.......count on that.

AshevilleApp2
November 21st, 2015, 04:04 PM
Hats off to the Cats for that last drive after VMI converted that strip/fumble and took the lead w/under 4 minutes to go. VMI had a plus 3 in turnovers (the only game all year they could say that), still couldn't get the W. VMI also shot themselves with two failed 4th down conversions inside the WCU 5.

I count five games that VMI could have won if they had executed a few more plays (Bucknell, Furman, UTC, Citadel, WCU)....

Southern Conference should be a blast next year!

catamount man
November 21st, 2015, 04:09 PM

You guys got a bright future. Wish you well in every game unless it's against us. Again, I'll take Cobb into war with me ANY day! GO CATS!