PDA

View Full Version : ETSU SoCon home/away in 2016

catamount man
November 19th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Just from what I've gathered by checking this year's SoCon home/away rotation, the Bucs will host Mercer, Western Carolina, Furman and Samford and will go on the road to Wofford, The Citadel, Chattanooga and VMI. Welcome back Bucs! xthumbsupx GO CATS! xthumbsupx

bonarae
November 19th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Hopefully the Bucs should steal away a win or two by then... xcoffeex

Go Lehigh TU Owl
November 19th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Wasn't ETSU playing at a high school this year? Do they move back on-campus next year?

Toby
November 19th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Hopefully the Bucs should steal away a win or two by then... xcoffeex

Not until 2017. They just broke ground this week.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/2015/11/16/26-million-ETSU-stadium-breaks-ground.html?ci=stream&lp=8&p=1

CID1990
November 20th, 2015, 02:19 AM
Fortunately the teams that travel to Johnson City won't have to play in that foul smelling dome.

The smell of stale urine was like a 12th man

Catamount87
November 20th, 2015, 07:42 AM
That "dome" was awful at best. I recall a WCU/ETSU game where our punter had to intentionally try to not hit the roof or any of it's supports. I think anyone who's ever been there can attest that "dome" was probably one of the worst football facilities ever created.

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
November 20th, 2015, 08:18 PM
That "dome" was awful at best. I recall a WCU/ETSU game where our punter had to intentionally try to not hit the roof or any of it's supports. I think anyone who's ever been there can attest that "dome" was probably one of the worst football facilities ever created.

I would have to agree on how bad the Dome was. I sat in the front rows one game and I had a hard time seeing the action (sightlines were much to be desired).

I am curious to know where I can find this info.