PDA

View Full Version : LOL NDSU is a total joke

Pages : 1 [2]

JayMYou
January 4th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Some NDSU fans need to work on their trolling techniques. This guy trying to sneak into a JMU fan facebook group...

https://i.imgur.com/nCVqOjT.jpg

Lorne_Malvo
January 4th, 2018, 01:16 PM
For all intensive purposes I couldn't care less about how dominate NDSU and JMU have been. JMU had the tougher road to hoe in the playoffs but that point is now mute.

:D

I see what you are doing here. Thread crossover warning.

Hammerhead
January 4th, 2018, 02:16 PM
The point is "moo" not mute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiCa8hS7TLc

Not going to read through the whole thing again but the thread drifted all over the place and most of it had to do with common sayings that are mistyped/said that piss us off.

For all intensive purposes I couldn't care less about how dominate NDSU and JMU have been. JMU had the tougher road to hoe in the playoffs but that point is now mute.

:D

FUGameBreaker
January 6th, 2018, 12:20 PM
I don't think you could script a more rigged FCS title game so far in favor of NDSU, so many screwed up calls, I rest my case lol

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 01:00 PM
I don't think you could script a more rigged FCS title game so far in favor of NDSU, so many screwed up calls, I rest my case lol
How stupid are you, you can see that NDSU has 5 penalties to JMU only having 2.

FUGameBreaker
January 6th, 2018, 02:12 PM
That game was absolutely rigged, 100% indisputable, ndsu with yet another phantom win

JSUSoutherner
January 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM
That game was absolutely rigged, 100% indisputable, ndsu with yet another phantom win
Is your last name Trump?

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM

xlolx

This statement is about as worthless as your avatar.

Bring some better material poindexster....

centennial
January 6th, 2018, 03:27 PM

Yes, it was. What you gonna do?

Milkman
January 6th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Oh **** he's figured us out!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Milkman
January 6th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Hey ****ty pimp costume, get better at cheating.

cx500d
January 6th, 2018, 05:31 PM
My Marine Corps Drill Instructor always used to tell us "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

WTFCollegefootballfan
January 6th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Some NDSU fans need to work on their trolling techniques. This guy trying to sneak into a JMU fan facebook group...

https://i.imgur.com/nCVqOjT.jpg

NDSU's facebook page let JMU fans on it. Are you guys scared?

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 6th, 2018, 07:03 PM
I can't believe a thread with such a silly premise went to 25 pages. Anyway, if NDSU's success is from cheating, would some Bison insider please call Bobby Hauck and tell him how you do it? xlolx
Hauck would be incredibly half assed at cheating too..................

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 07:11 PM
NDSU's facebook page let JMU fans on it. Are you guys scared?
They don't let any Bison fans on any of their web sites any more. None have been able to get onto the dukes forum starting 3 weeks ago. Only Bison fans on it have been members for quite a while.

ALPHAGRIZ1
January 6th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Yeah JMUs forum is a ****ing joke when it comes to other teams fans. They are really sensitive over there, probably owned by a lesbian or skinny jean wearing hipster east coast "man"

Doooks
January 6th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Yeah JMUs forum is a ****ing joke when it comes to other teams fans. They are really sensitive over there, probably owned by a lesbian or skinny jean wearing hipster east coast "man"

We have a forum? Nobody told me.xconfusedx

Lorne_Malvo
January 6th, 2018, 08:41 PM

Skinny jeans, chai tea drinking vegan for sure.

WTFCollegefootballfan
January 6th, 2018, 08:42 PM
NDSU's Facebook page has a couple Montana fans. At least 4 SDSU fans. And at least 1 USD fan. There was at least 4 JMU fans on the page. I'm sure there are other teams fans on the page also.

TennBison
January 6th, 2018, 09:27 PM
NDSU's Facebook page has a couple Montana fans. At least 4 SDSU fans. And at least 1 USD fan. There was at least 4 JMU fans on the page. I'm sure there are other teams fans on the page also.
There teams want to be the best by playing the best. Same goes for their posters, they want to post with the best.

NDBISONGUY
January 6th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Is it true that there is a petition to change the name of this forum to anygivensaturdayunlessyouplayNDSU.com?

Gil Dobie
January 6th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Hey ****ty pimp costume, get better at cheating.

Balls were over inflated making it more difficult for Schor to grip and receivers to catch.

Twentysix
January 6th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Is it true that there is a petition to change the name of this forum to anygivensaturdayunlessyouplayNDSU.com?Yes. Yes that is 100% true.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Is it true that there is a petition to change the name of this forum to anygivensaturdayunlessyouplayNDSU.com?

I’m petitioning for Friday night games for the championship from now on... should solve the problem...

Thumper 76
January 6th, 2018, 11:55 PM

Ugh, those Facebook pages suck overall. Barf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMUNJ08
January 6th, 2018, 11:56 PM
We have a forum? Nobody told me.xconfusedx

If you are looking for FCS football talk, stay here. If you want all things JMU plus insane homers, go there.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Ugh, those Facebook pages suck overall. Barf.

Anything Facebook FCS is an abortion.

BisonFan02
January 6th, 2018, 11:59 PM
If you are looking for FCS football talk, stay here. If you want all things JMU plus insane homers, go there.

Home boards are safer places for your typical Decemberist....and many of those Decemberists bring the same usernames over here. xlolx They crawl onto the national board for a few weeks/months...try to pull the same garbage over here that is accepted on a local board, get called out for their bull****, and then crawl back into their holes.

Thumper 76
January 7th, 2018, 12:01 AM
This is pretty much any home board. Each board has its quirks but they all are echo chambers.

Anything Facebook FCS is an abortion.

#truestory

Derby City Duke
January 7th, 2018, 02:43 AM
I quit the JMU Facebook group because contrary opinions are highly frowned upon; didn't get un-invited by anybody, just left. I don't go to school's home boards. Think I like it here as even though there is some trolling and juvenile slap fights in some threads NOT on the smack board; might stay awhile.

I appreciate your patience.

Thumper 76
January 7th, 2018, 04:30 AM
I quit the JMU Facebook group because contrary opinions are highly frowned upon; didn't get un-invited by anybody, just left. I don't go to school's home boards. Think I like it here as even though there is some trolling and juvenile slap fights in some threads NOT on the smack board; might stay awhile.

I appreciate your patience.

Ah it’s fun here. Just have to wade through some epic pissing matches once in a while (though there are some entertaining ones).

IBleedYellow
January 7th, 2018, 05:22 AM
I'm exhausted.

I woke up and left my hotel for the airport when Bison fans were just coming back to the hotel from the bars. xlolx

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 7th, 2018, 07:08 AM
A lot of green/yellow in the DFW airport ready to go home!

NDSU will make another run at the title again next year. They should be just as good or even better.

Looking forward to 10 home games next year!!