PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 9-12

JALMOND
September 10th, 2015, 09:30 PM
8-4 last week, brings me to 8-5 for the year. Need to get some of these right before we get to conference play. This week's games.

CP at Arizona State---The Mustangs have some big shoes to fill in this game, considering how the Big Sky looked last week in games against the Pac-12...Arizona State 35, CP 20.

EWU at Northern Iowa---If the Eagles can put a bunch of points on a team like Oregon, they are capable of putting a bunch of points on almost anyone...EWU 38, Northern Iowa 35.

Drake at UND---The Dakotans defense played really well in the first week. Now it is the offense to get on track in this game...UND 32, Drake 3.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---The Lumberjacks showed that they intend to not miss a beat this year. They should have no problem with a DII at home...NAU 42, New Mexico Highlands 14.

PSU at ISU---The Vikings have been enjoying the spoils of beating a Pac-12 team, the Bengals have enjoyed winning a game they should have...PSU 38, ISU 35.

SAC at Washington---It would be great if the conference could continue the great showing they had against the Pac-12 last week. Let's go Hornets...Washington 31, SAC 27.

SUU at South Dakota State---The Thunderbirds defense kept them around last week, but the offense never showed. More of the same this week...South Dakota State 21, SUU 17.

South Dakota at UCD---The Aggies looked good against the FBS last week but they will need more firepower to get the win here...South Dakota 21, UCD 12.

WSU at North Dakota State---The Wildcats will need to find some offense if they want to win this game against a hungry NDSU team...North Dakota State 24, WSU 7.

UNC at Houston Baptist---The Bears got win number 1 last week. How long will they wait for win number two?...Houston Baptist 35, UNC 28.

mvemjsunpx
September 10th, 2015, 10:12 PM
EWU 35-27 Yunie — The Panthers lost to Iowa State by more than the Eags lost to Oregon

Cal Poly 17-41 Arizona St. — Upsetting Montana and Arizona State seems a bit much

SoDak 24-27 Davis — Joe Glenn hasn't won in California since 2001

Sac State 10-45 UDub — The Huskies shut down Boise in a surprisingly close loss

Portland St. 35-38 Idaho St. — The Big Sky opener will be a barnburner in the barn

Suutah 13-30 SoDak St. — Last week was back to 2013 for the T-Birds: all defense, no offense

Weber 10-35 NoDak St. — The Bison hoist the banner & try to forget about August 29th.

NM Highlands 14-58 NAU — The 'Jacks won this matchup last year 62-23

NoCo 28-35 Houston Baptist — On the plus side, the Bear defense can't play any worse than last week

Drake 13-34 NoDak — I still doubt UND is truly a contender, but they don't need to be to win this one

veinup
September 10th, 2015, 10:27 PM
EASTERN!
ARIZONA STATE!
uc davis.
WASHINGTON DAWGS
idaho state?
NORTH DAKOTA STATE BIZON
NaU
houston baptist?
North dakota
S,D,S,U

i'm really pulling for a PSU victory

SUUTbird
September 11th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Ive got:

EWU
ASU
UC-Davis
Washington
Idaho State
NDSU
NAU
UNC
UND
SDSU

Would like to embellish a little on my T-Birds I think its to early to judge our offense, especially since we played against one of the traditionally best defenses in the MWC. This week will be a good and much better indicator as to how potent we are on that side of the ball. Still think it will be hard for us to get a win @ SDSU however.

Nodak78
September 11th, 2015, 06:12 AM
EASTERN!
ARIZONA STATE!
uc davis.
WASHINGTON DAWGS
idaho state?
NORTH DAKOTA STATE BIZON
NaU
houston baptist?
North dakota
S,D,S,U

i'm really pulling for a PSU victory

Ditto

wapiti
September 11th, 2015, 08:44 AM
CP at Arizona State---CP Bearly beat UM. Arizona State is better than UM...Arizona State 42, CP 20.

EWU at Northern Iowa---EWU kept it somewhat close to Oregon. Now on the road to Northern Iowa and what should be a really good game and a tough one to pick....EWU 27, Northern Iowa 35.

Drake at UND---UND showed they are much improved over last year and should get the win here...UND 27, Drake 13.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---Easy pick of the week...NAU 48, New Mexico Highlands 13.

PSU at ISU---PSU is flying high after beating Wazzu and may have a let down. Now we get to see how good ISU is....PSU 24, ISU 38.

SAC at Washington---SAC has been known to beat a FBS in OOC games and then struggle through the conference games. Will they get the big win here? Not likely...Washington 52, SAC 29.

SUU at South Dakota State---SUU showed they have a good defense that can keep them in a game, but the offense struggled to put points on the board. and the Jack of the rabbit showed they are good by beating a FBS team....South Dakota State 27, SUU 16.

South Dakota at UCD---UCD is at home for this game and that is worth 3 to 7 points, but will it be enough to overcome the Yotes...South Dakota 24, UCD 21.

WSU at North Dakota State---The Bison are not going to want to lose to 2 BSC teams in a row and will probably be motivated, and BBQ is on the road and so it may not be close....North Dakota State 30, WSU 17.

UNC at Houston Baptist---I do not know much about Houston Baptist other then they are FCS. I do know the UNC has work do to....Houston Baptist 32, UNC 24.

Edit: WSU @ NDSU Changed comment to reflect road game for the BBQ and adjustment to final score.

eiu1999
September 11th, 2015, 09:07 AM
CP at Arizona State
EWU at Northern Iowa
Drake at UND
New Mexico Highlands at NAU
PSU at ISU
SAC at Washington
SUU at South Dakota State
South Dakota at UCD
WSU at North Dakota State
UNC at Houston Baptist-

Twentysix
September 11th, 2015, 09:27 AM
CP at Arizona State---CP Bearly beat UM. Arizona State is better than UM...Arizona State 42, CP 20.

EWU at Northern Iowa---EWU kept it somewhat close to Oregon. Now on the road to Northern Iowa and what should be a really good game and a tough one to pick....EWU 27, Northern Iowa 35.

Drake at UND---UND showed they are much improved over last year and should get the win here...UND 27, Drake 13.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---Easy pick of the week...NAU 48, New Mexico Highlands 13.

PSU at ISU---PSU is flying high after beating Wazzu and may have a let down. Now we get to see how good ISU is....PSU 24, ISU 38.

SAC at Washington---SAC has been known to beat a FBS in OOC games and then struggle through the conference games. Will they get the big win here? Not likely...Washington 52, SAC 29.

SUU at South Dakota State---SUU showed they have a good defense that can keep them in a game, but the offense struggled to put points on the board. and the Jack of the rabbit showed they are good by beating a FBS team....South Dakota State 27, SUU 16.

South Dakota at UCD---UCD is at home for this game and that is worth 3 to 7 points, but will it be enough to overcome the Yotes...South Dakota 24, UCD 21.

WSU at North Dakota State---The Bison are not going to want to lose to 2 BSC teams in a row and will probably be motivated, but BBQ is at home and may keep it close....North Dakota State 24, WSU 21.

UNC at Houston Baptist---I do not know much about Houston Baptist other then they are FCS. I do know the UNC has work do to....Houston Baptist 32, UNC 24.

This game is in Fargo. NDSU played at Weber last year.

Evolution Prime
September 11th, 2015, 09:32 AM
Arizona State
EWU
UND
NAU
ISU
Washington
South Dakota State
South Dakota
North Dakota State
UNC

tomq04
September 11th, 2015, 11:33 AM
CP at Arizona State - Sorry CP, not this time.
EWU at Northern Iowa - EWU is flying high.
Drake at UND - Let's go Defense!
New Mexico Highlands at NAU- Going with the home team against a D2.
PSU at ISU - Let's go Offense!!
SAC at Washington - Pac 12 revenge
SUU at South Dakota State - This game might be surprising, I think SDSU wins, but I'll be pulling for SSU.
South Dakota at UCD​ - Both teams are bad...someone has to win, might as well be the home team.
WSU at North Dakota State - NDSU will be ready, with or without Wentz. He is slated to start, but might not be 100%
UNC at Houston Baptist- No faith in UNC.

wapiti
September 11th, 2015, 12:26 PM
This game is in Fargo. NDSU played at Weber last year.

Thanks 26. I made an edit.

CopperCat
September 11th, 2015, 05:29 PM
CP at Arizona State---ASU 52, CP 28.

EWU at Northern Iowa---I don't think UNI has the horses to win, but they will keep it close at home. EWU 43, UNI 38

Drake at UND---Two wins in a row for the Whioux. UND 35, Drake 10

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---NAU 52, Highlanders 6.

PSU at ISU---Tough game to pick, but I have to go with the bungles. ISU 41, PSU 35.

SAC at Washington---Huskies 42, Sac 31.

SUU at South Dakota State---This might be the one game where defense dictates the game. SDSU 27, SUU 23.

South Dakota at UCD---USD 20, UCD 10.

WSU at North Dakota State---NDSU will send Weber back from Wentz they came (couldn't help myself). NDSU 45, Weber 13

UNC at Houston Baptist---UNC gets the win, I think. Bears 23, HB 21.

tomq04
September 11th, 2015, 05:50 PM
People predicting a 2-0 UNC start, what has happened to this conference?!?

mvemjsunpx
September 11th, 2015, 08:13 PM
People predicting a 2-0 UNC start, what has happened to this conference?!?

Beating Western State & HBU aren't exactly accomplishments.

Griz23
September 12th, 2015, 09:45 AM
CP at Arizona State---ASU 35 CP 17.
EWU at Northern Iowa--. EWU 47 UNI 37.
Drake at UND---UND 43, Drake 19.
New Mexico Highlands at NAU---NAU 38, Highlanders 17.
PSU at ISU---ISU 42, PSU 39.
SAC at Washington---Huskies 31, Sac 17.
SUU at South Dakota State--- SDSU 37, SUU 17.
South Dakota at UCD---UCD 28, SD 27.
WSU at North Dakota State---NDSU 57, Weber 27.
UNC at Houston Baptist---Bears 27, HB 17.

JALMOND
September 13th, 2015, 01:41 AM
8-4 last week, brings me to 8-5 for the year. Need to get some of these right before we get to conference play. This week's games.

CP at Arizona State---The Mustangs have some big shoes to fill in this game, considering how the Big Sky looked last week in games against the Pac-12...Arizona State 35, CP 20.

EWU at Northern Iowa---If the Eagles can put a bunch of points on a team like Oregon, they are capable of putting a bunch of points on almost anyone...EWU 38, Northern Iowa 35.

Drake at UND---The Dakotans defense played really well in the first week. Now it is the offense to get on track in this game...UND 32, Drake 3.

New Mexico Highlands at NAU---The Lumberjacks showed that they intend to not miss a beat this year. They should have no problem with a DII at home...NAU 42, New Mexico Highlands 14.

PSU at ISU---The Vikings have been enjoying the spoils of beating a Pac-12 team, the Bengals have enjoyed winning a game they should have...PSU 38, ISU 35.

SAC at Washington---It would be great if the conference could continue the great showing they had against the Pac-12 last week. Let's go Hornets...Washington 31, SAC 27.

SUU at South Dakota State---The Thunderbirds defense kept them around last week, but the offense never showed. More of the same this week...South Dakota State 21, SUU 17.

South Dakota at UCD---The Aggies looked good against the FBS last week but they will need more firepower to get the win here...South Dakota 21, UCD 12.

WSU at North Dakota State---The Wildcats will need to find some offense if they want to win this game against a hungry NDSU team...North Dakota State 24, WSU 7.

UNC at Houston Baptist---The Bears got win number 1 last week. How long will they wait for win number two?...Houston Baptist 35, UNC 28.

8-2 this week, 16-7 overall. Almost hit the Cal Poly game right on.