PDA

View Full Version : AGS Site Troubles...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2015, 11:05 PM
I know we had em' today. I apologize, just heard about it recently as I was otherwise occupied today but I have a ticket started currently and as soon as I have information and can get this fixed it will happen.

Today was a big day to have AGS fail. It sucks, I'm sorry, but if you have stuck with it in spite of the failure I thank you. We'll back to normal ASAFP.

dewey
August 29th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Was it all the smoke, lol!

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Some ash in the circuits of the ol' transformer or whatever this diodey thing is here in my bedroom! I'm brushing it off as we speak! I'm not into the technicalities of the machine I just know I gotta slap it around a bit to get it to work like I do with Alpha.
https://tomdup.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/receiving.jpg

dewey
August 29th, 2015, 11:27 PM
So let me get this right...there is the thing in your bedroom that you need to slap around every once in a while....LOL!

I couldn't help it.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2015, 11:31 PM
So let me get this right...there is the thing in your bedroom that you need to slap around every once in a while....LOL!

I couldn't help it.

Dewey

I did walk directly into it so you should not even try to control yourself. It looks like a ticker tape party in this mofo.

IBleedYellow
August 29th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Glad thus didn't effect me. ::thumbsup::

dewey
August 29th, 2015, 11:37 PM
I did walk directly into it so you should not even try to control yourself. It looks like a ticker tape party in this mofo.

Enjoy the party tonight.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Enjoy the party tonight.

Dewey

Oh, that was supposed to be a joke continuing along the line you created...as in...Oh heck never mind but it has nothing to do with the game today dewey. I was not doing that brother.

Ahh, sometimes the subtlety just doesn't work.

BisonFan02
August 29th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Oh, that was supposed to be a joke continuing along the line you created...as in...Oh heck never mind but it has nothing to do with the game today dewey. I was not doing that brother.

Ahh, sometimes the subtlety just doesn't work.

Hooker! xlolx

Nickels
August 29th, 2015, 11:47 PM
This is bull**** Ursus. We pay good money to use this site. Inexcusable.

Congrats on the win today. Games don't get much better than that.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2015, 11:51 PM
Hooker! xlolx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMl3snTDrIU

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2015, 12:03 AM

Oh, this **** just went DOG DAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6Gk5EtunI

Thanks brother, it was damn good and the whole time me and friend were saying that this game does the FCS justice the way it was played and showed today. Even if the Griz had lost this would have been one hell of a day for FCS Football and it is what all of our teams go and do on a regular damn basis. Two good teams standing toe to toe putting on a hell of a show. It's football season friends.

Drblankstare
August 30th, 2015, 12:33 AM
The vast conspiracy against me is complete. I couldn't post my pithy insightful commentary= Bison loss.

i hope you can sleep at night:D

Nickels
August 30th, 2015, 01:57 AM
It's football season friends.
So nice to hear that again...

AshevilleApp2
August 30th, 2015, 03:54 AM

xlolx

Tribe4SF
August 30th, 2015, 05:47 AM
Posting to see if I can. Got database error repeatedly last night when I hit post.

Success!!!

veinup
August 30th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Posting to see if i can.

edit: nice! thanks ursus.

tho i gotta say yesterday was pretty torturous. biggest day in FCS football for me in a long time, happened to be watching the game at home, had my computer, would've liked to witness the live reactions here to the craziness that occurred yesterday. ah well. thanks for getting her back up and running

caribbeanhen
August 30th, 2015, 08:52 AM
AGS wasnt the only thing not working, should of seen me trying to watch the game on my Iphone via watchESPN....... That was ugly but a great game to start the season anyway

Drblankstare
August 30th, 2015, 09:24 AM
I'm still not seeing threads update, but I think my posts are going thru. I'm confused.

CappinHard
August 30th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Posting to see if i can.

edit: nice! thanks ursus.

tho i gotta say yesterday was pretty torturous. biggest day in FCS football for me in a long time, happened to be watching the game at home, had my computer, would've liked to witness the live reactions here to the craziness that occurred yesterday. ah well. thanks for getting her back up and running

If you wanted to see live reactions, you should have headed over to NDSU's bisonville site. It was full of meltdowns, over reactions, and frankly embarrassing comments. As a Jacks fan, I was grinning from ear to ear.

veinup
August 30th, 2015, 09:43 AM
yeah, still having some problems over here actually. posts not always showing up (not getting database error anymore tho),not seeing other peoples posts etc.

The Yo Show
August 30th, 2015, 09:51 AM
You know its a good game when it breaks AGS! Man that was awesome! I convinced a couple "FBS" fans that are friends of mine to watch it. They were glad they did. Thought it was an epic game. What a great showcase game for the FCS

Catsfan90
August 30th, 2015, 09:55 AM
AGS wasnt the only thing not working, should of seen me trying to watch the game on my Iphone via watchESPN....... That was ugly but a great game to start the season anyway
The watch ESPN app on my phone is awful! I've gotten it to work maybe one time?

melloware13
August 30th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Testing if I can post. My biggest problem yesterday wasn't here though. ESPN forced me to watch the LLWS US game on ESPN and both of my ABC channels (so I watched the Mets lose instead) until PA won. Then they did an instant cut to the third quarter.

TheRevSFA
August 30th, 2015, 02:06 PM
I just figured Ursus was drunk with elation and accidently turned something off

Cleets
August 30th, 2015, 02:11 PM
AGS... works perfectly 60% of the time baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2015, 02:18 PM
There are some issues which are still being worked on and so forth but at the point of this post it should be mostly under control so let me know if it is not.

Let me know some information other than "it's broke" cuz that doesn't do **** except alert to a problem...which we already have established.

What are you trying to post from. What's the browser? Is it tapatalk? If it is that may be outside of my control cuz tapa has had lots of changes and problems outside of AGS.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2015, 02:19 PM
AGS... works perfectly 60% of the time baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M

Up yours! xlolx

I think this was the first time the site went down or had trouble like that since I took it over which is a pretty good stretch you slack jawed pinko.

AshevilleApp2
August 30th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Up yours! xlolx

I think this was the first time the site went down or had trouble like that since I took it over which is a pretty good stretch you slack jawed pinko.

xlolx I thought you were partners here, and left it up to Clezang for the night.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2015, 02:26 PM
xlolx I thought you were partners here, and left it up to Clezang for the night.

I would hand the reigns over to Lakes before I'd hand it over to Cleets.

AshevilleApp2
August 30th, 2015, 02:40 PM

xlolx

Cleets
August 30th, 2015, 02:41 PM
The last time I had my hands on the controls at AGS I ended up deleting a bunch of active threads
Needless to say it caused quite a "stir"

I didn't get fired (so to speak) but it was a serious demotion
(plus it hurt my feelings)

AshevilleApp2
August 30th, 2015, 02:58 PM
The last time I had my hands on the controls at AGS I ended up deleting a bunch of active threads
Needless to say it caused quite a "stir"

I didn't get fired (so to speak) but it was a serious demotion
(plus it hurt my feelings)

Thanks for buying in though. It helped us all!

Cleets
August 30th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Thanks for buying in though. It helped us all!

That was my Christmas present to Ursus...
and he didn't get me anything

AshevilleApp2
August 30th, 2015, 03:07 PM

Grief can be a gift!

Drblankstare
August 30th, 2015, 03:19 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21257&stc=1

ursus arctos horribilis
August 30th, 2015, 03:54 PM

Knowledge is power and what I've given you in that regard is substantial.

You're welcome.

caribbeanhen
August 30th, 2015, 05:08 PM
The watch ESPN app on my phone is awful! I've gotten it to work maybe one time?oh really. first time I tried it as the local cable co was listed in the dropdown. once i got logged in I was sure I would be watching some football but it didnt appear to even try load

baby steps