PDA

View Full Version : College Sports Madness 2015 Preseason FCS Football All-American Teams

KPSUL
August 20th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Just what we need, one more preseason AA Team!

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11834

BisonFan02
August 20th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Huesman as 3rd team QB.....haha, yeah....ok. xlolx

McNeese72
August 20th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Oh, no!!! We suck again!!! We have no players!!

Doc

chattownmocs
August 21st, 2015, 01:07 AM
Huesman as 3rd team QB.....haha, yeah....ok. xlolx

Should be 2nd.

Nickels
August 21st, 2015, 07:35 AM
8 D lineman in front of PJ Hall xrolleyesx...

eiu1999
August 21st, 2015, 07:59 AM
I should create a list and sell it to one college website.

BisonFan02
August 21st, 2015, 08:21 AM
Should be 2nd.

I would put Ross, Prukup, Lee, and Wentz all in front of Huesman

chattownmocs
August 21st, 2015, 09:43 AM
I would put Ross, Prukup, Lee, and Wentz all in front of Huesman

Well you'd be wrong.

NSF
August 21st, 2015, 09:43 AM
Not so sure about that. He's pretty damn good as the players who played against both him and Wentz tell me. And this is not intended to downplay Wentz, who is an excellent QB and an excellent leader, and oh yeah, a national champion. Why diss Huesman, it's just another preseason team--by the end of the year the stats and the standings will play more into who goes where.

smallcollegefbfan
August 21st, 2015, 09:53 AM
All this stuff is matter of opinion. I don't see how Robertson of Villanova did not make the list considering he did win the Payton Award. I would have also put Vad Lee up there as well but none of these opinions matter right now. Huesman has a shot to run the table in the SoCon and could very well win the Stats OFF POY or he could struggle and not even be in the discussion. Anything can happen really. The only thing I know for sure is that Huesman is nowhere near the NFL prospect as Wentz, Lee, and even Woodrum at Liberty but he is a very good college player who could end up having a national POY type season.

Bisonator
August 21st, 2015, 11:58 AM
All this stuff is matter of opinion. I don't see how Robertson of Villanova did not make the list considering he did win the Payton Award. I would have also put Vad Lee up there as well but none of these opinions matter right now. Huesman has a shot to run the table in the SoCon and could very well win the Stats OFF POY or he could struggle and not even be in the discussion. Anything can happen really. The only thing I know for sure is that Huesman is nowhere near the NFL prospect as Wentz, Lee, and even Woodrum at Liberty but he is a very good college player who could end up having a national POY type season.

He's on the first team.

Huesman is a good QB. IMO there are better ones that should have been on here but it is what it is, preseason garbage. xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
August 21st, 2015, 12:07 PM
He's on the first team.

Huesman is a good QB. IMO there are better ones that should have been on here but it is what it is, preseason garbage. xlolx

Oops I thought Robertson was left off for some reason because someone mentioned Wentz. I guess I read this thread throng and should have looked at the list! I think Wentz, Lee, and Prukop are all worthy of mention if Huesman is there but Huesman does have the weapons that he could very well have a national POY type season.

KPSUL
August 21st, 2015, 01:20 PM
Huesman's Dad said he was the best QB in FCS after the UNH Quarter Final; that's good enough for me!

BisonFan02
August 21st, 2015, 01:53 PM
https://twitter.com/lecomptey19/status/634770843814465536

Check out the 2nd team punter (and apparently is now NDSU's #1 option on FGs).... xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
August 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
Huesman's Dad said he was the best QB in FCS after the UNH Quarter Final; that's good enough for me!

We have to take his word for it. It's not like he would have any bias towards his own flesh and blood, right? LOL :)

KPSUL
August 21st, 2015, 02:50 PM
We have to take his word for it. It's not like he would have any bias towards his own flesh and blood, right? LOL :)

Seriously, Coach Huesman, was candid and gracious at the post game interview. And I agreed with him when he said Chatanooga played well enough on offense and defense to have won the game; but, UNH destoyed them on special teams. QB Huesman was very impressive, especially in the 1st half. I picked Chattanooga like 5th in the AGS Pre-season, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them in Frisco.

smallcollegefbfan
August 21st, 2015, 03:26 PM
Seriously, Coach Huesman, was candid and gracious at the post game interview. And I agreed with him when he said Chatanooga played well enough on offense and defense to have won the game; but, UNH destoyed them on special teams. QB Huesman was very impressive, especially in the 1st half. I picked Chattanooga like 5th in the AGS Pre-season, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them in Frisco.

I do think they have enough talent to make it that far. I don't put as much stock into what a father or head coach of his own player says as their opponents do. My reason is simply because coaches and, especially parents, can be very biased. I would say Huesman is a top 3-7 range QB in FCS but you could argue for him to be down in the 6-7 as easily as you could the 3-4.

NSF
August 21st, 2015, 03:44 PM
Well, he had the best game of the QBs our team faced last year, and that included both Roberson and Wentz. I was impressed with him. Agree, not a pro-type QB, but very good in the offense he runs.

BisonFan02
August 21st, 2015, 03:57 PM
Well, he had the best game of the QBs our team faced last year, and that included both Roberson and Wentz. I was impressed with him. Agree, not a pro-type QB, but very good in the offense he runs.

Roberson maybe, but Wentz picked you guys apart....the big difference being that Huesman also tore you guys up running the ball....where Wentz just handed it to Crockett....who then tore you guys up running the ball... xlolx

C/ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
INT

Carson Wentz (http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/515607/carson-wentz)
20/29

Wentz also only saw one really short series in the 4th Quarter...you guys made a game of it with Chatty and they kept their foot on the gas.

NSF
August 21st, 2015, 04:13 PM
Why get defensive? I had earlier comments about Wentz and how good I think he is. He also had all day to throw the ball, so I would expect any QB to have good stats in that case. Just saying what I saw. I'll be hoping Wentz gets drafted and has a good, solid career. He's a great leader and seems like a very high character kid. So is Huesman is all I'm saying, and that he had a better overall game last season. Just defending the kid against naysayers.

BisonFan02
August 21st, 2015, 04:20 PM
Why get defensive? I had earlier comments about Wentz and how good I think he is. He also had all day to throw the ball, so I would expect any QB to have good stats in that case. Just saying what I saw. I'll be hoping Wentz gets drafted and has a good, solid career. He's a great leader and seems like a very high character kid. So is Huesman is all I'm saying, and that he had a better overall game last season. Just defending the kid against naysayers.

Not defensive on my end at all...I just disagree with your assessment about Huesman having the best game of the QBs you faced...and I just quick grabbed some stats to support my position. Don't get me wrong, I think Huesman is a good QB....but like SmallCollegeFBfan put it...I would probably lean more towards the 6-7 range rather than #3.

KPSUL
August 21st, 2015, 07:12 PM
I do think they have enough talent to make it that far. I don't put as much stock into what a father or head coach of his own player says as their opponents do. My reason is simply because coaches and, especially parents, can be very biased. I would say Huesman is a top 3-7 range QB in FCS but you could argue for him to be down in the 6-7 as easily as you could the 3-4.

My first comment on Coach Huesman was just a joke. You had it right.

chattownmocs
August 22nd, 2015, 12:15 AM
Not defensive on my end at all...I just disagree with your assessment about Huesman having the best game of the QBs you faced...and I just quick grabbed some stats to support my position. Don't get me wrong, I think Huesman is a good QB....but like SmallCollegeFBfan put it...I would probably lean more towards the 6-7 range rather than #3.

Wtf? So the fact that Huesman ran the ball 31 freaking times for 153 yards and 2 tds should be ignores? Not that Carson Wentz passing numbers are even better. You can't make this stuff up. You are embarrassing yourself.

BisonFan02
August 22nd, 2015, 07:28 PM
Wtf? So the fact that Huesman ran the ball 31 freaking times for 153 yards and 2 tds should be ignores? Not that Carson Wentz passing numbers are even better. You can't make this stuff up. You are embarrassing yourself.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....it is officially football season! xlolx

SCPALADIN
August 22nd, 2015, 08:31 PM
Sure are a lot of SC State players on there. xchinscratchx