PDA

View Full Version : College All-Star Bowl Lineup

TexasTerror
November 26th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Just wanted to post these. I'll be posting listings when we have a complete roster so I can share I-AAers who are playing in these games so we can keep an eye on them... :)

East Coast Bowl
The East Coast Bowl is an annual college football All-Star game that features the most elite Division I-AA, II, III and NAIA college football players from across the Mid-Atlantic region. The game is held every year on the Saturday following Thanksgiving at Cameron Field in Petersburg, Virginia and is sponsored by the City of Petersburg and the National Football Foundation.
When: 11/25/06 Where: Petersburg, VA
Time: 12:00 Noon TV:

Magnolia Gridiron Classic
The Magnolia Grid Iron Classic is an innovative game concept that will allow prospects from Division I-A programs to participate in a contest against a small school roster comprised of Division I-AA, Division II and other players. It gives many non-bowl game seniors and smaller school players a final game to impress NFL teams.
When: 12/23/07 Where: Jackson, MS
Time: 12:00 PM Central TV: Local

North-South All-Star Classic
When: 01/13/07 Where: Houston, TX
Time: 11:00 AM TV: ESPN

Hula Bowl
The Cornerstone Bancard Hula Bowl is the perfect event to showcase talent and perform in front of professional football scouts from the Nation Football League. The game and practices are played in Aloha Stadium, home of the NFL Pro Bowl.
When: 01/14/07 Where: Maui, HI
Time: 8:30 PM EST TV: ESPN

Las Vegas All-American Classic
The Las Vegas All-American Classic is a bowl game designed to emulate that of the NFL's Pro Bowl and provides graduating seniors a chance to showcase their talents in front of professional scouts to prolong their football playing careers.
When: 01/15/07 Where: Las Vegas, NV
Time: 1:00 PM Pacific TV: NFL Network

East-West Shrine
The East West Shrine Game has never been "just another football game." The Shrine Game is the Premier All-Star Game in America, and has a long history of distinguished players and coaches.
When: 01/20/07 Where: Houston, TX
Time: 6:00 PM EST TV: ESPN

Senior Bowl
The Senior Bowl is the nation’s most unique football game and football’s premier pre-draft event, annually featuring the country’s best senior collegiate football players and top NFL draft prospects on teams representing the North and South.
When: 01/27/07 Where: Mobile, AL
Time: TBA TV: NFL Network

Texas vs. The Nation
The Texas vs. The Nation Game is a post-season college football all-star game that was established in 2006. The format of the game will pit a team of top-rated college seniors who played college or high school football in Texas against a squad of top-rated seniors from the rest of the nation. Seniors rated in the top 15 at their position by the NFL will be eligible to play in the game.
When: 02/02/07 Where: El Paso, TX
Time: 6:00 PM Mountain TV: CSTV

smallcollegefbfan
November 26th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I came across Magnolia rosters. They were released to media. I got the rosters from an article on the internet.

Do you work for someone or what? Cause the rosters have been released already. They just have not been posted on the website.

smallcollegefbfan
November 26th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Position Player Ht/Wt University

OLB Baldwin, Johnny 6'2 / 225 Alabama A&M
CB Bannister, Calvin 5'8 / 180 Hampton
LT Bender, Jacob 6'6 / 305 Nicholls State
CB Brown, Courtney 6'2 / 205 Cal Poly
CB Brown, Roger 6' / 190 Delaware
RB Buckley, Eldra 5'10 / 198 TN-Chattanooga
WR Bugg, Patrick 6'5 / 215 Eastern Kentucky
DT Collins, Tory 6'3 / 280 Northwestern State
CB Fassitt, Greg 6' / 190 Grambling State
DE Ford, Jacob 6'3 / 245 Central Arkansas
QB Grant, Jonathan 6'2 / 200 UC Davis
DT Grennan, Keith 6''6 / 305 Eastern Washington
K Hall, Jim 6'3 / 208 Southeastern Louisiana
OLB Hardiman, Demoris 6'2 / 225 Southeastern Louisiana
RT Hirst, Joe 6'7 / 300 Montana State
WR Hoffman, Lorenzo 6'6 / 216 Alabama State
FS Holman, Keldrick 6' / 208 Stephen F. Austin
MLB Jackson, Markeseo 6'1 / 230 Tennessee-Martin
WR Kays, Tony 6' / 190 UC Davis
WR Kiser, Roosevelt 5'9 / 165 Florida A&M
DT Lockhart, Kevin 6'1 / 305 Alabama A&M
RG Matherson, Justin 6'4 / 295 TN-Chattanooga
OLB Mohring, John 6' / 230 Georgia Southern
DE Murrell, Marques 6'2 / 240 Appalachian State
MLB Nkang, Chad 6'1 / 218 Elon
SS Parish, Freddie 6'1 / 205 Stephen F. Austin
RG Pousson, Brent 6'4 / 300 McNeese State
DE Queen, Ed 6'2 / 270 Northwestern State
LG Rueter, Jonathan 6'5 / 275 Eastern Illinois
LG Tatum, Wyatt 6'4 / 290 Southern
FS Teal, Quinton 6'1 / 195 Coastal Carolina
QB Thigpen, Tyler 6'3 / 220 Coastal Carolina
C Usry, Donald 6'3 / 307 Southeastern Louisiana
HB Washington, Brian 6'3 / 248 Southern
RB Whitlock, Arkee 5'10 / 205 Southern Illinois
FB Williams, Kenneth 5'9 / 250 Alcorn State
OLB Woodard, Kenneth 6'2 / 220 Jackson State

chiapet9
November 29th, 2006, 10:53 PM
JMU's QB Justin Rascati is going to be at the Las Vegas All-American Classic.

Go Dukes!

smallcollegefbfan
November 29th, 2006, 11:09 PM
JMU's QB Justin Rascati is going to be at the Las Vegas All-American Classic.

Go Dukes!

David Ball, Laurent Robinson, Ben Patrick, and Daren Stone are slated to be there too. I heard that Ball might drop out though.

OhioHen
November 30th, 2006, 09:06 AM
East Coast Bowl
The East Coast Bowl is an annual college football All-Star game that features the most elite Division I-AA, II, III and NAIA college football players from across the Mid-Atlantic region. The game is held every year on the Saturday following Thanksgiving

Wouldn't many of the "most elite" players in the various playoff-holding groups be participating in the playoffs? And many others wouldn't know their availability until the previous weekend (either by selection/non-selection for CS or by winning/losing in the playoffs for the other groups).