PDA

View Full Version : TD SIU

Houndawg
August 10th, 2015, 07:19 AM
First TD of the season - TE MyCole Pruitt, Vikings/Salukis.

As you were.

clenz
August 10th, 2015, 07:36 AM
He's looked real good for the VIikes so far this preseason and everyone is excited to see what he can turn into.

As an mvfc fan that's familiar with him I was stoked when they grabbed him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Houndawg
August 10th, 2015, 11:33 AM
especially at only 6'3". He's got wheels and won't be easy to cover with an LB. I thought somebody would make an H back out of him and the Vikes were already strong at TE

clenz
August 10th, 2015, 11:52 AM
especially at only 6'3". He's got wheels and won't be easy to cover with an LB. I thought somebody would make an H back out of him and the Vikes were already strong at TE
There are a lot of TEs but none of them can't be passed over. Should Rudolph stay healthy he is the only one that I don't see Pruit passing over. If Pruit can become a TE that can be split out he will be very, very, dangerous is Noooorrrv's offense.

I loved/hated Pruit at SIU. I felt bad for him to an extent while he was at SIU as well. A player of that skill deserved to have a shot at a playoff game and that kind of team around him.

BisonFan02
August 10th, 2015, 02:13 PM
There are a lot of TEs but none of them can't be passed over. Should Rudolph stay healthy he is the only one that I don't see Pruit passing over. If Pruit can become a TE that can be split out he will be very, very, dangerous is Noooorrrv's offense.

I loved/hated Pruit at SIU. I felt bad for him to an extent while he was at SIU as well. A player of that skill deserved to have a shot at a playoff game and that kind of team around him.

This. NDSU has had a lot of decent TEs over the years, but I would have LOVED to have seen Pruitt in green/gold. :D The dude can flat out play.

Houndawg
August 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM

I'm pretty sure thats why they took him. He ran 4.58 at the draft at 265lbs, thats Brandon Jacobs size/speed. Use him like DJ out of the backfield. Agree about the playoff game - NFL guys were mentioning poor coaching as the reason Bengals LB Jayson DiManche wasn't drafted.