PDA

View Full Version : AGS All American - RUNNING BACKS

ursus arctos horribilis
July 25th, 2015, 02:30 PM
This is the list UNLESS you as a member can convince me (us) that your guy should be included.

This is not done by "I can't believe you have x on but not my guy!". If you have someone...argue for them. Don't just use a few stats either, start there but also add some add some details like if the guy up against better competition and had a great game point out some highlights or his efforts from a game like that.

I'm not exactly sure when we will vote on this but I can assure you time is limited on this so don't loaf around and then bitch later about it...get on it.

The List:

RUNNING BACKS
Marshaun Coprich, Illinois State, Sr.
Dy’Shawn Mobley, Eastern Kentucky, Sr.
Tarik Cohen, North Carolina A&T, Jr.
Xavier Finney, Idaho State, Sr.
Chase Edmonds, Fordham, Soph.
Darius Victor, Towson, Jr.
De’Angelo Henderson, Coastal Carolina, Jr.
Mikal Abdul-Saboor, William & Mary, Sr.
Martin Ruiz, Youngstown State, Jr.
Khairi Dickson, Saint Francis PA, Sr.
Connor Kacsor, Dayton, Sr.
Stacey Bedell, Stony Brook, Jr.
Wes Hills, Delaware, Jr.
Jalen Randolph, Delaware, Jr.
Herb Walker Jr., Morgan State, Jr.
Paul Stanton, Harvard, Sr.
Alex Lakes, Mercer, Soph.
Denzel Williams, Samford, Jr.
Kori Garcia, Cal Poly, Jr.
Derrick Craine, Chattanooga, Jr.

PantherRob82
July 25th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Coprich. Done. xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
July 25th, 2015, 03:36 PM
This is my first attempt to make a case but first team all Big South back DJ Abnar. Top 3 in both yards and TDs and the "truck of the year" in the win over App State (I will leave it to one of the more video savvy flames fans to post the exact clip). definitely somebody worth having an eye on as a preseason All American

smallcollegefbfan
July 25th, 2015, 03:41 PM
This is the list UNLESS you as a member can convince me (us) that your guy should be included.

This is not done by "I can't believe you have x on but not my guy!". If you have someone...argue for them. Don't just use a few stats either, start there but also add some add some details like if the guy up against better competition and had a great game point out some highlights or his efforts from a game like that.

I'm not exactly sure when we will vote on this but I can assure you time is limited on this so don't loaf around and then bitch later about it...get on it.

The List:

RUNNING BACKS

Marshaun Coprich, Illinois State, Sr.
Dy’Shawn Mobley, Eastern Kentucky, Sr.
Tarik Cohen, North Carolina A&T, Jr.
Xavier Finney, Idaho State, Sr.
Chase Edmonds, Fordham, Soph.
Darius acsor, Dayton, Sr.
Stacey BVictor, Towson, Jr.
De’Angelo Henderson, Coastal Carolina, Jr.
Mikal Abdul-Saboor, William & Mary, Sr.
Martin Ruiz, Youngstown State, Jr.
Khairi Dickson, Saint Francis PA, Sr.
Connor Kedell, Stony Brook, Jr.
Wes Hills, Delaware, Jr.
Jalen Randolph, Delaware, Jr.
Herb Walker Jr., Morgan State, Jr.
Paul Stanton, Harvard, Sr.
Alex Lakes, Mercer, Soph.
Denzel Williams, Samford, Jr.
Kori Garcia, Cal Poly, Jr.
Derrick Craine, Chattanooga, Jr.

Need to make an adjustment on the list. You have somehow inverted some names. You have Victor, Kascor, and Kedell all messed up. You have swapped out their names.

smallcollegefbfan
July 25th, 2015, 03:42 PM
This is my first attempt to make a case but first team all Big South back DJ Abnar. Top 3 in both yards and TDs and the "truck of the year" in the win over App State (I will leave it to one of the more video savvy flames fans to post the exact clip). definitely somebody worth having an eye on as a preseason All American

He's a solid player. I almost put him on. My only thing was I had already hit around 20 and we only need 4 for the list.

Catsfan90
July 25th, 2015, 03:53 PM
I can't say enough how impressed I was with Chase Edmonds. Although Fordham didnt have the greatest game, he still held in there. And isn't he only a freshman?

It's too bad that Dalton Crossan UNH has been injured so much. You guys should see some of what he is capable of. I hope he can stay healthy this year and really reach his full potential!

BisonFan02
July 25th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Not a preseason AA pick by any means, but I would keep an eye on NDSU RFr RB Lance Dunn....he will get his carries, and if he earns the feature back position early enough...watch out.

melloware13
July 25th, 2015, 05:40 PM
One thing that hurts both Hills and Randolph is the rotation used at back (usually a 3 or 4 back rotation). Hurts on stats, but should help keep them fresh into November.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
July 25th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Coprich and Edmonds....

ursus arctos horribilis
July 25th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Need to make an adjustment on the list. You have somehow inverted some names. You have Victor, Kascor, and Kedell all messed up. You have swapped out their names.

I'll go look but I thought I just copied what you gave me.

Catatonic
July 26th, 2015, 03:44 AM
First team preseason All-SLC RB De'Andre Brown from ACU deserves consideration. He's a rising sophomore who began last year playing behind Herschel Sims and didn't move into a starting role until later in the season. Splitting time limited his total yardage but he managed to average a league leading 7 yards per carry and wound up only 30 or so yards short of 1,000 total. Against play off bound Stephen F Austin in ACU's last game of the season, Brown gained averaged 11.6 yards on 22 carries and 256 yards, with 3 TD's. Brown outdistanced SFA's all american running back Gus Johnson by over a hundred yards and more than doubled his average yards per carry.

I know there are many fine running backs at the FCS level this year. Time will tell if Brown deserves consideration for short list consideration post season, but I am confident his name belongs on a longer list of potential nominees.