PDA

View Full Version : UNI/MONTANA HOME AND HOME STARTING 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2016, 07:15 PM
I try to only jabber with other experts around ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I appreciate a feller that knows his audience.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 19th, 2016, 07:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g1llmB1.jpg

Like this guy? :D

That is bad cleets with a hat. Grizband tries to avoid that situation if he can, as we all do.

TheKingpin28
June 19th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Really wish I would have tailgated with the MU fans when they were at the Fargodome. Oh well, we can all agree that A beer is better than NO beer. But yeah, the ones who sit around and sip it and act better than who they really are, can easily get under my skin as well.

Bisonoline
June 19th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Really wish I would have tailgated with the MU fans when they were at the Fargodome. Oh well, we can all agree that A beer is better than NO beer. But yeah, the ones who sit around and sip it and act better than who they really are, can easily get under my skin as well.

MU fans know what a beer is and what its for. They are not pretentious in that regard. If you want to run with that group you better have your big boy pants on.

Houndawg
June 20th, 2016, 05:15 AM
UNI, are you going to stand up and win one vs the Griz? So far, 0-fer.

That's why they want to play the Griz in the regular season. Too much pressure in the playoffs.xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
June 20th, 2016, 10:06 AM
MU fans know what a beer is and what its for. They are not pretentious in that regard. If you want to run with that group you better have your big boy pants on.

Didn't make the game, but I hear UNDSU fans are the same way. xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
June 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Didn't make the game, but I hear UNDSU fans are the same way. xthumbsupx

RIP Grizo

TheKingpin28
June 20th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I can handle my own when it comes to a brewski. I know that a case of Michgolden Light will satisfy me unless there is my god friend JD.

clenz
June 20th, 2016, 04:17 PM
That is fine and dandy, just so you know when all the experts start jabbering on about **** there are a lot of us that really just want to leave immediately...and in fact do which is best for all involved I assume.:DYou and I are the same when it comes to beer.

Bud heavy or Coors Banquet and I'm in heaven. IDGAF about "notes" or any of that ****. I do, however, enjoy trying as many beers as I can just to see what's out there. I can't, won't speak to anything about Millstream's "notes" or any of that other microbrew ****. All I know is their **** taste real good and is local, so I support the **** out of it.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 20th, 2016, 04:37 PM
You and I are the same when it comes to beer.

Bud heavy or Coors Banquet and I'm in heaven. IDGAF about "notes" or any of that ****. I do, however, enjoy trying as many beers as I can just to see what's out there. I can't, won't speak to anything about Millstream's "notes" or any of that other microbrew ****. All I know is their **** taste real good and is local, so I support the **** out of it.

There ya go, that's how ya do a review.

"I like it."

done.

BTW, pick up your god damn phone when I call, I'm trying to make important **** happen.

BisonFan02
June 20th, 2016, 06:33 PM

"I like it."

done.

BTW, pick up your god damn phone when I call, I'm trying to make important **** happen.

Pillow talk or are you guys coordinating wardrobes for your excursion? :D

clenz
June 20th, 2016, 07:00 PM

"I like it."

done.

Was Skyping with my parents when you called. That went for another 45 minutes after your call. Then Skyped with TBH's parents for about an hour. That all ended just in time for TBH to go "oh, GoT time! Since you don't watch it you can put the kids to bed". By the time I got the kids to bed and got myself sorted it GoT was over and I got caught into the 4th quarter of the NBA finals and it was late

Half forgot you aren't in the same time zone.

You still need me to call back. I should be free after 9 central winning time or there abouts

Colgate98
June 25th, 2016, 02:13 PM
You and I are the same when it comes to beer.

You guys ever hear of Ithaca Beer that's brewed in Ithaca, NY?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 25th, 2016, 02:38 PM
You guys ever hear of Ithaca Beer that's brewed in Ithaca, NY?

I have not.

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Did you

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 13th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Just got my plane ticket for this game $339 round trip.................. BOOM Ursus in your face!

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Just got my plane ticket for this game $339 round trip.................. BOOM Ursus in your face!

ROASTED!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2016, 11:18 AM
SOB!

You're welcome douchebag. Sit around on your ass until your friend basically has to verbally donkey punch you to save you some coin.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2016, 11:19 AM
you're roasted

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 13th, 2016, 07:28 PM
SOB!

You're welcome douchebag. Sit around on your ass until your friend basically has to verbally donkey punch you to save you some coin.

I am buying the twin a drink when I get there.........if I have enough left over you may the recipient of a drink as well. Your welcome............

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Grizo will try and pull out some Confederate money again and somehow duck the bill while the rest of us carry his water for him. Keep your money Alf, I know you are hurting.xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 13th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Grizo wont show up, not a chance, that right there saves me money and makes the trip more enjoyable.......maybe you might get a beer out of this yet!

ursus arctos horribilis
July 13th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Grizo wont show up, not a chance, that right there saves me money and makes the trip more enjoyable.......maybe you might get a beer out of this yet!

Ah, that is all such solid work I can't see anyway to disagree with ya. If Grizo does show up this time though I require the cameras be running at all times so we can monetize the hilarity and the shame and get back some of the cash outlay carrying his ass.xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 13th, 2016, 11:37 PM
#donedeal

UNIFanSince1983
July 14th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Really hope I can make it back for this game!

clenz
July 14th, 2016, 08:28 AM
I can't wait be hanging out with the Montana crew at the best camping spot in Iowa....

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 14th, 2016, 09:45 AM
I can't wait be hanging out with the Montana crew at the best camping spot in Iowa....

That is usually anywhere WE are.............am I still drinking all the whiskey so you can live vicariously through me? (Either way Im drinking whiskey)

clenz
July 14th, 2016, 10:39 AM
That is usually anywhere WE are.............am I still drinking all the whiskey so you can live vicariously through me? (Either way Im drinking whiskey)
I told ursus this on the phone a few days ago, you're really going to like that area. That place is THE place between memorial and labor day during the weekends. It's a gorgeous, kinda forested, secluded area, over looking lake created by the dam. Been there a few times myself, never a bad time.

It's only about a half hour from my house as well.

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 14th, 2016, 11:31 AM
It looks awesome from the pics and I can totally see myself sitting on a boat drinking whiskey and fishing all day........................just like today.

TheKingpin28
July 14th, 2016, 12:19 PM
I told ursus this on the phone a few days ago, you're really going to like that area. That place is THE place between memorial and labor day during the weekends. It's a gorgeous, kinda forested, secluded area, over looking lake created by the dam. Been there a few times myself, never a bad time.

It's only about a half hour from my house as well.

Coralville dam near army core station? If so, yes, otherwise MacBride is nice as well.

clenz
July 14th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Thats the general area, yes

ursus arctos horribilis
July 14th, 2016, 05:05 PM
As was expected btw, Grizo backs out when it comes time for the rubber to meet the road.

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 14th, 2016, 06:22 PM
This just in! You need air to breathe......story at 11

TheKingpin28
July 14th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Thats the general area, yes

They are in for one hell of a time then

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 29th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I may have a new Grizo lined up, this one is fun, more durable and is eloquent in social situations............much needed upgrade for our team.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2016, 01:26 PM
I may have a new Grizo lined up, this one is fun, more durable and is eloquent in social situations............much needed upgrade for our team.

This is good news. We've been getting burned at that spot for years so it would be nice to upgrade and fill in some holes on the team.

putter
July 30th, 2016, 08:10 PM

They agreed to wear the kilt?