PDA

View Full Version : Carson Wentz 3rd on Kipers top 5 Senior QB's

BisonBacker
June 25th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Not sure if this was posted anywhere else but if so apologies.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/3773568-espns-kiper-gives-high-praise-wentz-ranks-him-no-3-his-best-senior-quarterback

kdinva
June 25th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Pretty darn good......now, Herbstreit will say Kiper should analyze only 1-A players.......

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Pretty darn good......now, Herbstreit will say Kiper should analyze only 1-A players.......

He's just bitter because Carson's a better pro prospect than he was 20 years ago.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 11:00 AM
He's just bitter because Carson's a better pro prospect than he was 20 years ago.

Yet everyone who watches college football knows who Kirk is.. I'm guessing he isn't very bitter.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Yet everyone who watches college football knows who Kirk is.. I'm guessing he isn't very bitter.

Damn, your **** is so tired, Bill Russell can't handle it.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2817947/billbored.gif

clenz
June 25th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Am I allowed to comment on this, BisonBacker?

I'll make sure to ask for your approval on every post I make that might involved anything kind of NDSU related from here on out before I post anything else.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Kirk... Played for Ohio State. I'm guessing he is content with that.

Carson... Would probably be the guy they let take the final knee his senior year against Michigan while the broadcasters say something like "he's a real team player, runs scout offense and gets the defense ready."

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Kirk... Played for Ohio State. I'm guessing he is content with that.

Carson... Would probably be the guy they let take the final knee his senior year against Michigan while the broadcasters say something like "he's a real team player, runs scout offense and gets the defense ready."

He's pretty much hated by a lot of people in Columbus.

BisonBacker
June 25th, 2015, 11:37 AM

I'll make sure to ask for your approval on every post I make that might involved anything kind of NDSU related from here on out before I post anything else.

Well since you are going to take that attitude I'll do it for you I'm sure your post would be something like this.

"Carson Wentz doesn't deserve to be in the discussion" Truth be told he isn't the best in the FCS let alone the MVFC. NDSU fan's are delusional if they think this guy has a chance to play on Sunday's but they'll keep drinking the kookaid. The guy who wrote this must be an NDSU alum. Wentz has as much chance to get drafted as NDSU does getting into the MVC or moving FBS in the next 1000 years"

Man you dish it to NDSU then get called on it and cry like a bitch. Good to see your true colors.

clenz
June 25th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Well since you are going to take that attitude I'll do it for you I'm sure your post would be something like this.

"Carson Wentz doesn't deserve to be in the discussion" Truth be told he isn't the best in the FCS let alone the MVFC. NDSU fan's are delusional if they think this guy has a chance to play on Sunday's but they'll keep drinking the kookaid. The guy who wrote this must be an NDSU alum. Wentz has as much chance to get drafted as NDSU does getting into the MVC or moving FBS in the next 1000 years"

Man you dish it to NDSU then get called on it and cry like a bitch. Good to see your true colors.
You actually are completely off on what I was going to say.

Continue to be a **** though. It seems to fit you well.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 11:55 AM
He's pretty much hated by a lot of people in Columbus.

Internet leads one to believe it's for being critical of Ohio State. Maybe Ohio State and NDSU have more in common than I thought

BisonBacker
June 25th, 2015, 11:58 AM
You actually are completely off on what I was going to say.

Continue to be a **** though. It seems to fit you well.

You need a vacation

http://www.expedia.com/Vacation-Packages

AmsterBison
June 25th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Internet leads one to believe it's for being critical of Ohio State. Maybe Ohio State and NDSU have more in common than I thought

Congrats on being added to my ignore list, you lamentable tw*t.

Back to the topic, it's nice that Carson is on the list - just hope he has a season that justifies being ranked even higher.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 12:19 PM

Actual on the ground knowledge leads one to believe it's because he's a ****ing dick.

You're a ****ing dick, maybe you can't recognize it.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Actual on the ground knowledge leads one to believe it's because he's a ****ing dick.

You're a ****ing dick, maybe you can't recognize it.

Coming from you, that's rich.

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Coming from you, that's rich.

Holy ****, did you just do a "I know you are but what am I?"

Tony has it right, methinks.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Holy ****, did you just do a "I know you are but what am I?"

Tony has it right, methinks.

No. I find it amusing however that you, of all people on message boards, would call someone a dick.

dewey
June 25th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Cripes sakes is it football season yet.

Dang Clenz why do you have to hate NDSU so much, lol!

Dewey

NoDak 4 Ever
June 25th, 2015, 01:02 PM
No. I find it amusing however that you, of all people on message boards, would call someone a dick.

Everybody else calls you a troll.

Potato/PotAHto.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Everybody else calls you a troll.

Potato/PotAHto.

Actually, that's an NDSU thing. UND folks too sometimes. The former being a collection that typically gets hurt anytime anyone says anything that could be perceived as anything other than homage to the universities accomplishments.

The latter... Well, they are still living in the 90's.

BisonFan02
June 25th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Actually, that's an NDSU thing. UND folks too sometimes. The former being a collection that typically gets hurt anytime anyone says anything that could be perceived as anything other than homage to the universities accomplishments.

Then there's domer fans.....living in a time with leather helmets.

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Then there's domer fans.....living in a time with leather helmets.

Nahh... My nightmares are from January 2013.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 25th, 2015, 04:16 PM

You are a troll....period. Johnnyboy or whatever you call yourself on the Hitler youth board.....you're a real clown over there.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 25th, 2015, 04:21 PM

Really?

Carson is a legit NFL high round prospect. Hopefully he has a huge year and goes in the 1st or 2nd round.

BB's opinion is one opinion that I respect on here. Yours is one that I also respect but at times you need to take a step back and take a deep breath.

Bison56
June 25th, 2015, 04:39 PM
I would like to hear what you have to say clenz, though I don't 100% agree with you all the time, I respect your opinion.

WTFCollegefootballfan
June 25th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Lakes you are a f****** TROLL. GO play on the SS board.

BisonFan02
June 25th, 2015, 06:27 PM

Your heart is in the right place....but that isn't Lakes. xlolx

WTFCollegefootballfan
June 25th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Your heart is in the right place....but that isn't Lakes. xlolx
Really? Sure sounds like Lakes.

KPSUL
June 25th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Well here's something we can all agree on. The USA College Football FCS Pre-Season "All American" Team is pretty much meaningless. Somehow, Carson Wentz is not among the 21 FCS QBs on the 1st and 2nd teams. Vad Lee, from JMU is listed on both the 1st ans 2nd teams, so I'd say they have a quality control problem.

If you want to see the whole list, go to this Montana web page and click on the link for the complete list: http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062315aab.html

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 06:44 PM
You are a troll....period. Johnnyboy or whatever you call yourself on the Hitler youth board.....you're a real clown over there.

Nah im just a fellow graduate of NDSU who stopped drinking the kool aid. What's your name over on ss.com? You read it obviously so why not make a name and take part in discussion/light-hearted jabs? Lurking on boards is like a dude sitting in the corner by himself at a bar. No fun at all.

Lol nice. I will. I have fun on several boards. Go take a Xanex and calm down.

Very very very very very very different. Both of us probably get your blood pressure up, but through very different ways.

Bisonator
June 25th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Cripes sakes is it football season yet.

Obviously not holy crap it's been a looooonnnnnnngggggg offseason and we aren't even to fall camp yet! xlolx

Congrats to Carson on just being in the discussion anyway.

BisonTru
June 25th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Well here's something we can all agree on. The USA College Football FCS Pre-Season "All American" Team is pretty much meaningless. Somehow, Carson Wentz is not among the 21 FCS QBs on the 1st and 2nd teams. Vad Lee, from JMU is listed on both the 1st ans 2nd teams, so I'd say they have a quality control problem.

If you want to see the whole list, go to this Montana web page and click on the link for the complete list: http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062315aab.html

They also have our SS on the list that graduated last year. Real impressive!

IBleedYellow
June 25th, 2015, 07:56 PM

He played with Lakes in the tailgating lots one too many times and caught...whatever it is that Lakes has.

Bisonator
June 25th, 2015, 08:00 PM

Little johnson is the exact opposite of Lakes except for the fact they are both blowhards who like to troll message boards. At least lakes is somewhat funny, lil johnny is just predictably boring.

IBleedYellow
June 25th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Little johnson is the exact opposite of Lakes except for the fact they are both blowhards who like to troll message boards. At least lakes is somewhat funny, lil johnny is just predictably boring.
I can actually have a conversation with Lakes and not want to strangle him I'm real life.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 25th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I can actually have a conversation with Lakes and not want to strangle him I'm real life.

I thought everyone wants to strangle lakes....

clenz
June 25th, 2015, 08:24 PM
I said about 2 words to him but heard him slur about 10000...wanted to strangle him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

344Johnson
June 25th, 2015, 08:45 PM

He was nice enough to hold my wallet and keys while I drunkenly attempted the layup, free throw, three pointer, half court challenge at the Summit Championship.

PantherRob82
June 25th, 2015, 09:02 PM

I enjoyed lakes on my one trip to Fargo.

Bisonoline
June 25th, 2015, 09:30 PM

Yes lakes in person is a likeable goofball to a certain extent.. But put him in front a key board and his brains turn in to baby-kaka.

IBleedYellow
June 25th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Yes lakes in person is a likeable goofball to a certain extent.. But put him in front a key board and his brains turn in to baby-kaka.
Bingo.

WTFCollegefootballfan
July 26th, 2015, 02:17 PM
http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/2016-nfl-draft-scouting-notes-carson-wentz-qb-north-dakota-state/

frozennorth
July 26th, 2015, 02:40 PM
http://www.footballsavages.com/charting-the-2016-quarterback-prospects/

I like this one better, and not just because of the results.

WTFCollegefootballfan
July 26th, 2015, 02:49 PM
http://www.footballsavages.com/charting-the-2016-quarterback-prospects/

I like this one better, and not just because of the results.

Interesting read. Good link.