Javon Hargrave, DE, SC St

Newcomer of Year
Noah Spence, DE, EKU

BEAR
May 29th, 2015, 08:45 PM
SFA 15? xlolx

Go Lehigh TU Owl
May 29th, 2015, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure I get the EWU love. The loss of Adams and a horrific defense do not warrant a Top 10 ranking imo. The Eagles have certainly built up a lot of equity so I have faith they'll be in the mix. Still, that seems overly optimistic.

EWU and Lehigh had two of worst defenses I've ever seen last year....

knucklehead
May 29th, 2015, 10:09 PM
I've thought EWU was too high in all the preseason polls. We shall see.

NDSUSR
May 29th, 2015, 10:17 PM
UTC 5? LOL.

smallcollegefbfan
May 29th, 2015, 11:46 PM
UTC 5? LOL.

I think they could end up being that high. They have talent. It's only funny at first because they have always choked but they finally have enough senior talent that the expectation is fair. If they don't finish in the top 5 this year, it will not happen soon for sure. This is their year, if it's going to happen.

IBleedYellow
May 30th, 2015, 09:09 PM
I think they could end up being that high. They have talent. It's only funny at first because they have always choked but they finally have enough senior talent that the expectation is fair. If they don't finish in the top 5 this year, it will not happen soon for sure. This is their year, if it's going to happen.
Bingo.
No reason Chatty should not be able to make the semifinals or better.

smallcollegefbfan
May 31st, 2015, 09:30 AM
Bingo.
No reason Chatty should not be able to make the semifinals or better.

And if Williams, Tull, and Lott were returning I would put them #2 and see what they do. That's the only reason why I do not have them higher than 5-7 in my rankings. Chattownmocs keeps telling us they are going to be great and this is the year that they should do it. Last year they finally won the league outright and did what was expected with GSU and App now gone. Chattanooga has no excuse not to run the table in the SoCon and finish in the top 5-7 this year. I also see Furman, Samford, and Western Carolina as potential top 25 teams. The SoCon was not a great league the last two years but I do believe it will be more relevant with multiple playoff teams with at least two in the final 16.