PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Jackson

UNCBears2010
November 20th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Congrats to former Northern Colorado WR Vincent Jackson on his 3 rec, 39 yard, 1 TD performance against the Broncos on Sunday night!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

spelunker64
November 20th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I was worried about the pick when my Chargers took him in the second round, after seeing his 8 yrd performance against NDSU that year, but I think he'll be alright.

FUwolfpacker
November 20th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Great catch by Jackson, but also a good throw by my boy Philip Rivers:). Jackson has been critcized by a lot of Charger fans, so I'm glad to see him play well. He has the potential to be solid WR in the NFL.

Peems
November 20th, 2006, 06:16 PM
gotta like jackson especially when he is childhood friends with LV!

Russ B
November 21st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Third note: In the fourth quarter, Rivers heave-hoed a crazy pass attempt under tackle, and it fluttered in the air for a likely interception. Little-known Bolts receiver Vincent Jackson sprinted like mad toward the ball and leapt to knock it away from a defender. All too few NFL receivers seem to care that when the pass is bad, it is their responsibility to become instant defensive backs. Jackson cared – and in the fourth quarter, the football gods rewarded him with a touchdown reception.

Nice!