PDA

View Full Version : UND accepting nickname ideas

Pages : 1 2 [3]

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 23rd, 2015, 07:00 PM
I think UND has f-ed this entire process up as most, but the reality is they are being made an extreme example of because they don't have the name backing them up like Illinois or Florida State. The SR tribe did vote on it, and voted by a 2-1 margin to allow it, but the tribal council members didn't "honor" that vote and said to not allow it.

The NCAA potentially dropping a hammer after everything is done because some NDSU or Minnesota fans are ****ing ****s about it and wnat to complain is complete horse crap in every single imaginable way.

I really don't think that 98% of NDSU fans care what their nickname is as long as it rhymes with suck..

TheRevSFA
August 23rd, 2015, 07:26 PM
Nope, we will say "_____ suck ****"

It's not the nickname, it's them.

Its hard to be rivals with a team you don't regularly play.

You make me think of Texans fans in the NFL

NoDak 4 Ever
August 23rd, 2015, 07:32 PM

The schools still exist, the towns still exist. Football was a good way to play it out but hate is hate. The towns are only 70 miles apart, there's a lot of animus.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 23rd, 2015, 08:51 PM
You pull the "im" out and it's about right.:)

Bisonoline
August 23rd, 2015, 09:53 PM

Not really. Iowa hated Iowa State and visa versa for decades when they didn't play each other in FB. No difference between NDSU and the school to the north.

clenz
August 23rd, 2015, 10:00 PM
Not really. Iowa hated Iowa State and visa versa for decades when they didn't play each other in FB. No difference between NDSU and the school to the north.
Except they still played basketball, Volleyball, wrestled, baseball, softball, etc... did they not?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NoDak 4 Ever
August 23rd, 2015, 10:01 PM

This.

With the 12,000 or so schools in Texas it's hard to understand a mostly rural state with two large entities in it that just plain don't like each other.

Missingnumber7
August 23rd, 2015, 10:21 PM
NDSU and UND played in most if not all other revenue sports over the last several years. I don't think baseball took any years off, with bball being the latest added, but they have played annually for at least 5 years.

2ram
August 23rd, 2015, 10:23 PM
ndsu bfe's?

ndsu others?

ndsu freeze?

appropo and catchy :)

Bisonoline
August 23rd, 2015, 10:53 PM
Except they still played basketball, Volleyball, wrestled, baseball, softball, etc... did they not?

It took awhile for those sports to play each other after they quit playing us. VB was like 5 years ago I think. BB I think the same. Cant remember on the rest.

PantherRob82
August 23rd, 2015, 11:14 PM
Why not the UND Ies? LOL. Get it? ;)

Bisonator
August 24th, 2015, 08:00 AM
I really couldn't care less what those idiots up north do, but they bring a lot of this crap on themselves. I'd think the protesters calling for the "North Dakota" name would carry a lot more weight if they would actually have current UND gear rather then Sioux gear on though. I'd be pretty god damned embarrassed if that **** was happening at NDSU.

clenz
August 24th, 2015, 08:32 AM
I really couldn't care less what those idiots up north do, but they bring a lot of this crap on themselves. I'd think the protesters calling for the "North Dakota" name would carry a lot more weight if they would actually have current UND gear rather then Sioux gear on though. I'd be pretty god damned embarrassed if that **** was happening at NDSU.
I can agree with this 100%

Is it a good look for the school - even though they aren't actually affiliated with the school? No, it isn't...at all.

Doesn't change the fact that the NCAA punishing UND for what their fans may, or may not, wear to a game should NDSU/Minnesota/Cal Poly/etc... choose to complain is pretty asinine.

That's the entire point I'm making, yet that somehow is "wrong" according to many NDSU fans here

Bisonator
August 24th, 2015, 08:34 AM
I can agree with this 100%

Is it a good look for the school - even though they aren't actually affiliated with the school? No, it isn't...at all.

Doesn't change the fact that the NCAA punishing UND for what their fans may, or may not, wear to a game should NDSU/Minnesota/Cal Poly/etc... choose to complain is pretty asinine.

That's the entire point I'm making, yet that somehow is "wrong" according to many NDSU fans here

I don't disagree clenz and I really don't see how the NCAA can do that anyway. I think it's much ado about nothing.

Hambone
August 28th, 2015, 12:14 PM
The end is near? But I'm guessing the pissing and moaning of all those who want to be Fighting Sioux forever won't end for a while.

The voting process has been declared. Go Roughriders......

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/3827234-update-undnorth-dakota-removed-und-nickname-ballot-alumni-may-vote

August 28th, 2015, 12:52 PM
By forcing the issue what is going to happen is 50%+ are going to HATE any new nickname at this point and more so one that is crammed down their throats. Donations, fan base, merchandise sales, and attendance will drop a significant amount. Smartest thing that could be done is to drop the entire issue for 20-30 years. Forcing the issue is going to cost UND support it is simple as that.

RootinFerDukes
August 28th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Now what if I find the term "rough rider" offensive? I prefer my rides to be smooth and therefore am bothered by the prospect of such a title.

tomq04
August 28th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Now what if I find the term "rough rider" offensive? I prefer my rides to be smooth and therefore am bothered by the prospect of such a title.

I suspect there would be more issue with Bareback Riders.

melloware13
August 28th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I suspect there would be more issue with Bareback Riders. Or, in a homage to Heath Ledger, name their teams the Brokeback Riders

poly51
August 28th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Call them the UND Folders because on this issue they folded like a cheap suit. There doesn't appear to have been much fight in the Fighting Souix

clenz
September 3rd, 2015, 09:10 PM
Presented without comment

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/sports/blogs/diamonds-and-ice-by-jeff-johnson/university-of-north-dakota-might-have-to-pay-cr-roughriders-20150903?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BisonFan02
September 3rd, 2015, 09:16 PM

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/sports/blogs/diamonds-and-ice-by-jeff-johnson/university-of-north-dakota-might-have-to-pay-cr-roughriders-20150903?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

They did pay some consulting firm that was supposed to be researching this...and aid in the consideration/non-consideration lists....but who am I kidding at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore, and I'm just numb about it.

SDFS
September 4th, 2015, 07:14 AM

I believe that the consultants knew about this and the current owner of the team is a UND grad. He has contacted UND to make sure that they are aware of the trademark

BisonBacker
September 4th, 2015, 08:17 AM
They did pay some consulting firm that was supposed to be researching this...and aid in the consideration/non-consideration lists....but who am I kidding at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore, and I'm just numb about it.

You honestly are surprised by this? Serious question.

Edit,
Let me rephrase that. This really numbs you? These ****ers couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Why does this numb you?

BisonBacker
September 4th, 2015, 08:20 AM
One more comment to those who say why does it matter. I read yesterday this nickname debacle so far has cost the ND taxpayers 200,000.00 I'm glad I'm not a ND taxpayer seeing my money go to waste on this.

Actually this number I saw yesterday isn't even correct. It's much worse than I thought. According to the Grand Forks Herald the number has exceeded 5 million. Yep you read that right. 5 million.

The judge's memo said the nickname ordeal cost the state "over $2 million in attorney fees and expenses," but later documents said the total actually exceeded $5 million, according to Herald archives.

Don't believe me read the article yourself.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/local/3822861-documents-regarding-und-nickname-lawsuit-unsealed-years

What a complete waste of money. (not debating the PC part of this). They knew they were going to lose yet they went ahead anyway. I guess why not when it's not costing you directly out of pocket who cares right?

clenz
September 4th, 2015, 08:27 AM
I believe that the consultants knew about this and the current owner of the team is a UND grad. He has contacted UND to make sure that they are aware of the trademark
If they knew they wouldn't have needed to be informed by a lawyers letter

UNI Pike
September 4th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Trademark holders are all but required by federal law to send these kind of letters to possible infringers, otherwise they could lose the trademark registration.

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

AmsterBison
September 4th, 2015, 08:49 AM
Trademark holders are all but required by federal law to send these kind of letters to possible infringers, otherwise they could lose the trademark registration.

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Bingo. UND could probably get by with paying a nominal fee if they want.

Besides, I thought trademarks were something you slapped on a product to differentiate it from others in the same marketplace. UND athletics and a minor league hockey team in Iowa aren't in the same marketplace. Is a rationale person is going to be duped into buying a UND sweater when they really wanted one for a minor league hockey team in Iowa?

Seems like this kind of deal only becomes a big problem when somebody clones a logo as well as a name... I mean, it's not like names for sports franchises are all that creative.

clenz
September 4th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Bingo. UND could probably get by with paying a nominal fee if they want.

Besides, I thought trademarks were something you slapped on a product to differentiate it from others in the same marketplace. UND athletics and a minor league hockey team in Iowa aren't in the same marketplace. Is a rationale person is going to be duped into buying a UND sweater when they really wanted one for a minor league hockey team in Iowa?

Seems like this kind of deal only becomes a big problem when somebody clones a logo as well as a name... I mean, it's not like names for sports franchises are all that creative.
A hockey team in Iowa being concerned about a hockey team in north dakota with the same name and colors seems pretty reasonable, actually

BisonBacker
September 4th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Better question is if they come to some deal to use/buy the name how much will it cost the taxpayers of ND?

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 11:18 AM
http://forum.siouxsports.com/uploads/monthly_2016_06/UNDlogo.JPG.86b68d715cd11397113a1917d29eb6bb.JPG
UND's new logo.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Pretty decent looking logo.

clenz
June 22nd, 2016, 11:31 AM
http://forum.siouxsports.com/uploads/monthly_2016_06/UNDlogo.JPG.86b68d715cd11397113a1917d29eb6bb.JPG
UND's new logo.
A lot better than I imagined it would be.

Not too bad.

Looks like all knew word marking is on it's way as well.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 11:40 AM
UND's new logo.

Looks safe.

RootinFerDukes
June 22nd, 2016, 11:42 AM
I like it. I'm assuming there may be helmets with that hawk head on it?

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 11:44 AM
I like it. I'm assuming there may be helmets with that hawk head on it?

I've heard that logo is exactly what will be on the helmet, but someone will have to confirm.

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
Looks safe.

Meh...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22698&stc=1

They did do better than PSU.

Hambone
June 22nd, 2016, 11:47 AM
I've heard that logo is exactly what will be on the helmet, but someone will have to confirm.

Correct - based on what Bubba said in the press conference.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 11:51 AM

OK. I didn't catch any of the press conference, so I'm relying on second hand info. Thanks.

Hambone
June 22nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
As for a reaction - I don't hate it but am also not in love with it. However, it's not as bad as I feared......and I will definitely buy some merchandise and embrace it.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 11:55 AM
As for a reaction - I don't hate it but am also not in love with it. However, it's not as bad as I feared......and I will definitely buy some merchandise and embrace it.

It definitely could have been alot worse. Like I said, I think it is a pretty clean/safe pick. They were not going to touch any Native American imagery with a 10 foot poll (like posted earlier).

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 12:17 PM

Slightly OT, but did they mention any timeframe for the hockey program to adopt the logo versus the interlocking ND or just North Dakota?

RootinFerDukes
June 22nd, 2016, 12:26 PM
I meant a helmet just featuring the hawk head without the ND logo behind it. Sorry for not clarifying better.
I think that'd have a cleaner look but you could argue no one will know what the hawk head is just by itself.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 12:27 PM
I meant a helmet just featuring the hawk head without the ND logo behind it. Sorry for not clarifying better.
I think that'd have a cleaner look but you could argue no one will know what the hawk head is just by itself.

Nope. Whole logo only.

Hambone
June 22nd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Slightly OT, but did they mention any timeframe for the hockey program to adopt the logo versus the interlocking ND or just North Dakota?

Thought I heard that the hockey jerseys are ordered by Christmas the year before, so it won't be on next years jersey. But I could be wrong.

EDIT: Also, apparently one of the hockey captains tweeted that it is the ugliest logo they've ever seen. Way to lead and help move everyone forward......

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 12:32 PM
Thought I heard that the hockey jerseys are ordered by Christmas the year before, so it won't be on next years jersey. But I could be wrong.

EDIT: Also, apparently one of the hockey captains tweeted that it is the ugliest logo they've ever seen. Way to lead and help move everyone forward......

You and I both know that faction of the UND fan base (and apparently program) have no intention on ever doing that. I don't see them ever (any time soon anyway) adopting it on their sweaters or fan gear....call it a hunch.

Daytripper
June 22nd, 2016, 12:47 PM
UND's new logo.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I will give it a 7.5. I like it.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 12:57 PM
Not a fan.

Can't really tell that it's supposed to be "ND" quickly.

I'm sure soon people will recognize it, though.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:00 PM
Not a fan.

I don't hate it (not that it matters), but the marketing guy in me wonders how they can use it? Works fine against a white background, but how in the hell would you incorporate it on anything else without modification? Are there going to be a bunch of other alternatives/reiterations of the logo?

Daytripper
June 22nd, 2016, 01:03 PM
I don't hate it (not that it matters), but the marketing guy in me wonders how they can use it? Works fine against a white background, but how in the hell would you incorporate it on anything else without modification? Are there going to be a bunch of other alternatives/reiterations of the logo?

I'm not a marketing guy, but it seems that it should work with any color background except green or black.

clenz
June 22nd, 2016, 01:06 PM
I'm not a marketing guy, but it seems that it should work with any color background except green or black.

Well, go look what colors UND uses for uniforms.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:08 PM

Do you outline the white hawk portion of the logo or is it transparent and takes on the color of whatever it is on? Is the white hawk portion part of the trademark?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, go look what colors UND uses for uniforms.

Yup....should look interesting on a kelly green or black t shirt.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 01:08 PM

Our opinions don't matter at all - I would have just thought they would want a logo that would make it easy to discern from the ND for North Dakota. You really have to stretch it for the D in there, again my opinion.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:16 PM

A white outline fixes any color combo doesn't it?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:18 PM
Not a fan.

Yeah, I had no problem with the ND part at all.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:21 PM

Me neither, but we are conditioned to know what to look for. I would imagine the company they hired did polling/test studies to gauge how recognizable some of the logo aspects were versus alternatives....might be assuming a bit much, but that usually is part of the process.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 01:25 PM
http://stmedia.stimg.co/UNDlogo-hawks.jpg?w=525

This is the only uniform mockup I can find. Typical.

Hammersmith
June 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM

More likely they will go with color inversions. A guy on SiouxSports did some nice work on what different combinations might look like.

Green and black background possibilities: http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/23254-official-siouxsportscom-logo-reaction-thread-and-poll/?do=findComment&comment=873847

Grey background possibilities: http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/23254-official-siouxsportscom-logo-reaction-thread-and-poll/?do=findComment&comment=873854

On a green background, I like the white ND with a black eye and lower stripe. On a black background, use the green ND with white eye and stripe. On a grey background, the black ND looks a little sharper, but then you're left with almost no green in the logo. Don't know what to think about that. Maybe only use it when green lettering is present?

Daytripper
June 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM

Makes sense. Just trim it in white.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Me neither, but we are conditioned to know what to look for. I would imagine the company they hired did polling/test studies to gauge how recognizable some of the logo aspects were versus alternatives....might be assuming a bit much, but that usually is part of the process.

True. Things like this can also have more impact if you need to learn it. It is more interesting that way when I recognize something in a logo or a brand that I had earlier missed. The impression has more impact when that happens

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 01:28 PM
You can't even make this **** up.

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/745652123950546946

I bet money they won't change them for '17-'18 season either.

Daytripper
More likely they will go with color inversions. A guy on SiouxSports did some nice work on what different combinations might look like.

Green and black background possibilities: http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/23254-official-siouxsportscom-logo-reaction-thread-and-poll/?do=findComment&comment=873847

Grey background possibilities: http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/23254-official-siouxsportscom-logo-reaction-thread-and-poll/?do=findComment&comment=873854

I like this:

https://s32.postimg.org/sqpis8pgh/White_ND_on_Black.jpg

Hambone

Someone did some mock ups with other color backgrounds on this thread - I think it looks good with various backgrounds and might just work if they decide to utilize.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/23254-official-siouxsportscom-logo-reaction-thread-and-poll/?page=10

EDIT: See I got beat to it.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:29 PM
Makes sense. Just trim it in white.

Exactly. I have had that problem with some Tshirts and stuff for AGS I've done in the past which is why the answer was readily available on that one.

Blue logo, Blue shirt, white outline...done.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:30 PM
True. Things like this can also have more impact if you need to learn it. It is more interesting that way when I recognize something in a logo or a brand that I had earlier missed. The impression has more impact when that happens

Minnesota Wild logo (yeah....hockey....I know)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/Minnesota_Wild.svg/1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

Who saw the animal face or who saw the North Star eye, moon ear, river mouth, or trees fur first?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM

Those actually look even better on colored backgrounds. I would bet there will be several solutions.

F'N Hawks
June 22nd, 2016, 01:33 PM

Get a clue, dumbass. They order them before Xmas for the NEXT season.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 01:33 PM
It sucks so much they had to go away from the awesome logo that was the Fighting Sioux Head.

That logo was so amazing and detailed.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Get a clue, dumbass. They order them before Xmas for the NEXT season.

When do they order the football ones? Isn't the logo a patch or sticker? Can't change the order?

F'N Hawks
June 22nd, 2016, 01:37 PM
When do they order the football ones? Isn't the logo a patch or sticker? Can't change the order?

They don't get complete sets of new jerseys every year. Got all new uniforms last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Football will have the NEW logo on their helmet for the opener vs. Stony Brook. Should be a green helmet for that game so it will be interesting to see what color scheme the decal is.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:37 PM

Great. They shouldn't have had to in the first place but if they don't want to so be it. The new look is good but if they want to stick to what they have now...don't see what it matters.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
They don't get complete sets of new jerseys every year. Got all new uniforms last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Football will have the logo on their helmet for the opener vs. Stony Brook. Should be a green helmet for that game so it will be interesting to see what color scheme the decal is.

Will the new logo be painted on the ice at the Ralph for next season?

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 01:41 PM
Great. They shouldn't have had to in the first place but if they don't want to so be it. The new look is good but if they want to stick to what they have now...don't see what it matters.

That's my point though. The jersey's have already been order - which is fine. Are they going to force all the other sports to use the new logo?

I agree with you 100%. They never should have been forced to change from The Fighting Sioux anyway. Plus that logo was badass.

Hammersmith
June 22nd, 2016, 01:42 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Football will have the NEW logo on their helmet for the opener vs. Stony Brook. Should be a green helmet for that game so it will be interesting to see what color scheme the decal is.

BV pointed out a funny issue with the logo on helmets. Because ND is built into the logo, you can't mirror image it. Either you only put the logo on the right side of the helmet, or the bird will be flying backwards on the left side of the helmet.

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 01:43 PM
I am not sure how I feel about this just yet. It is clean and simple which is nice but I was sort of hoping for more detail. Then again I was a big fan of our previous logo so it may take some time to adjust.

The football team will wear the decals of this new logo on the helmets, both grey and green helmets. As noted above hockey had to place their uniform order for next season, December 15. Not much can be done there. I am not a hockey only fan and as stated above there certainly is a faction of hockey only fans who are throwing **** fits like toddlers right now. I think a year with the current uniforms for hockey is a good play as there are some real morons in that crowd that will need more time to calm down.

In the end I think this will grow on me. It was also nice to read through some non partisan comments above as a lot of it was on point and made sense.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:44 PM
BV pointed out a funny issue with the logo on helmets. Because ND is built into the logo, you can't mirror image it. Either you only put the logo on the right side of the helmet, or the bird will be flying backwards on the left side of the helmet.

Oops.....

F'N Hawks
June 22nd, 2016, 01:45 PM

Of course they did. xthumbsupx

Why couldn't they mirror the 'hawk' for the helmets?

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:47 PM

Well....they're not wrong in this case. Its a Pitt Steelers type situation with a text/one logo helmet. Not a big deal, but I don't imagine it was on purpose.

EDIT:

Besides....this is much better work from a BVer xlolx

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6990&d=1466617725

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:51 PM
That's my point though. The jersey's have already been order - which is fine. Are they going to force all the other sports to use the new logo?

I agree with you 100%. They never should have been forced to change from The Fighting Sioux anyway. Plus that logo was badass.

It's a good question but I would suppose it is up the Athletic Department and what makes the most overall sense to them financially and "branding" wise. Other than football, most other sports have fairly simple jersyes so don't think it is tough to accomplish.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 01:54 PM

Why would that matter?

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:55 PM

Because it is integrated into the text/logo....not possible to mirror to keep the hawk facing the same direction on both sides without screwing up the text.

Milkman
June 22nd, 2016, 01:56 PM

It's a legitimate problem the logo has if you plan to use it in its entirety on a helmet. Doesn't matter who brings up the issue. Same problem the Raven's have with their helmet but with the new UND logo if you change the direction of the hawk so that it is facing forward on the other side of the helmet it significantly changes the logo.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:56 PM
Why would that matter?

I guess it doesn't if you don't care about the hawk logo facing forward on one side of the helmet and backwards on the other.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 01:58 PM
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o508/michaelfoster2/NFL%20Series%202012/helmet-1.png

Gonna be tough with text when the hawk is integrated unlike the Ravens.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 02:00 PM
I guess it doesn't if you don't care about the hawk logo facing forward on one side of the helmet and backwards on the other.

I don't know why you would?

Were I making the calls I'd probably have only the hawk on the helmet anyway but all the same I can't see how it makes a difference.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 02:03 PM
I didn't think about this - but the Interlocking N&D has been THE logo for UND football for the past 50+ years. Looks like they are retiring that also.

Big changes coming.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 02:05 PM
I didn't think about this - but the Interlocking N&D has been THE logo for UND football for the past 50+ years. Looks like they are retiring that also.

Big changes coming.

Did not know that. That is a long time for a logo for sure.

Laker
June 22nd, 2016, 02:05 PM

Big changes coming.

Personally I really liked that ND logo. I know people who would confuse it with Notre Dame.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 02:26 PM

Were I making the calls I'd probably have only the hawk on the helmet anyway but all the same I can't see how it makes a difference.

An outlined Hawk without the text wouldn't be insanely bland/generic? Part of what makes it nice/different is its integration into the text.

Milkman
June 22nd, 2016, 02:26 PM
On its own its a nice looking logo. But to me it doesn't feel like a primary logo of an athletic department. My other issues with it are the inherent problem a logo with text imbedded in it causes for helmet application. Granted that only affects one sport. And the issue of displaying the logo on other colors. Now I know the "solution" is to put a white or black outline on the logo but one of the design elements of the logo is the implied edge of the hawk in multiple locations. And by adding an outline you then create a completely defined shape instead of a negative space creating a hawk. These are two complaints I have about the Raven's and the current Panther's logos.

All that being said, it definitely looks better than PSU's.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 02:29 PM
An outlined Hawk without the text wouldn't be insanely bland/generic? Part of what makes it nice/different is its integration into the text.

Yeah, it might be.

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 02:30 PM
I don't mind this on the helmets. Not sure what they will do and this ins't official. Also realize the hawks going to be flying different directions, but I don't think that will be that big of a deal.

https://s32.postimg.org/4yvtrt5g5/Black_ND_on_Green.jpg

UNIFanSince1983
June 22nd, 2016, 02:35 PM
Wouldn't have to fly different directions. Can just reverse it so the Hawk is headed toward the N. Might not quite work as well as it does for UNI. On the left side of the helmet the Panther goes toward the U instead of the I like it does normally.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
I don't mind this on the helmets. Not sure what they will do and this ins't official. Also realize the hawks going to be flying different directions, but I don't think that will be that big of a deal.

That looks pretty dang good. I don't see how it is any sort of a deal so I am missing something I guess.

It was never a problem that the "D" was pointing backwards on one side of the helmet. Honestly, I'm lost on how that matters.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 02:46 PM
That looks pretty dang good. I don't see how it is any sort of a deal so I am missing something I guess.

It was never a problem that the "D" was pointing backwards on one side of the helmet. Honestly, I'm lost on how that matters.

It doesn't as long as you don't mind only having the logo on one side or the hawk facing two different directions.

https://www.teetransfers.com/images/STK-NFL-BAR-H1999-01.jpg

Replace the Ravens logo on the left with the new UND text/hawk logo......now try to do the same thing on the right/other side of the helmet. I'm sure you get it, but I'm just making sure. xthumbsupx

Hammersmith
June 22nd, 2016, 02:47 PM

It's the concept of carrying forward into battle. You generally want the mouth/head facing towards the "enemy". It's not unlike the flag patches on US military uniforms. You always have the union(blue/stars) portion facing forwards, even if it makes the right shoulder patch look backwards.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 02:49 PM

Other side of helmet...

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/brhalvors8188/Black_ND_on_Green.jpg

F'N Hawks
June 22nd, 2016, 02:52 PM
Other side of helmet...

They obviously wouldn't mirror the text, just the hawk. So I am wondering if they reshape the N & D after mirroring the hawk? Only for decal purposes.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
They obviously wouldn't mirror the text, just the hawk. So I am wondering if they reshape the N & D after mirroring the hawk? Only for decal purposes.

Have fun. I would vote blank side before trying that.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 02:57 PM
It's the concept of carrying forward into battle. You generally want the mouth/head facing towards the "enemy". It's not unlike the flag patches on US military uniforms. You always have the union(blue/stars) portion facing forwards, even if it makes the right shoulder patch look backwards.

Holy smokes...I guess there is a lot of made up rules that I just didn't pay attention to...that is a really dumb one but if it exists...break it I guess.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 03:00 PM
It doesn't as long as you don't mind only having the logo on one side or the hawk facing two different directions.

https://www.teetransfers.com/images/STK-NFL-BAR-H1999-01.jpg

Replace the Ravens logo on the left with the new UND text/hawk logo......now try to do the same thing on the right/other side of the helmet. I'm sure you get it, but I'm just making sure. xthumbsupx

I absolutely get that it would be facing backward. It is why I asked how come this is no big deal with the logo they have used for the last 50 yrs.? The "D" is pointing backwards.

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 03:00 PM
Other side of helmet...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22699&stc=1http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22700&stc=1

I just wouldn't mirror it.

Bisonator
June 22nd, 2016, 03:01 PM
I think it looks stupid. They spent how much money to come up with that? They should ask for a refund! xlolx

From SS: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13407311_10205345105580756_5982219875549656908_n.j pg?oh=d3772415e7727b2193945b87c4bac07b&oe=57F2054F

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 03:04 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22699&stc=1http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22700&stc=1

I just wouldn't mirror it.

....and that's perfectly fine if that is OK for them. I personally wouldn't like it, but different strokes for different folks.

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 03:22 PM
Agreed. Hawk on one side and number on the other.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 03:24 PM
Agreed. Hawk on one side and number on the other.

There ya go....I think that could be cool...

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 03:26 PM
Still not sure how I feel about this logo yet but our coach (Bubba) made a very passionate speech at the ceremony today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfGB1oKGOY

Worth a watch.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 03:42 PM
Still not sure how I feel about this logo yet but our coach (Bubba) made a very passionate speech at the ceremony today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfGB1oKGOY

Worth a watch.

Totally agree with him about the mascot/name.....kinda wish that speech was made however many ****ing years ago now.

He talked about the culture of the hockey team....maybe he needs to give a few of their captains a call about embracing the logo like he is?

Side note...I thought Bubba was a great hire for UND. As a fellow Jimmie, I think very highly of him and how he goes about coaching.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 03:55 PM
Bubba is about the only shining spot up there - in my opinion. Which is why I know that their FB team will be doing well in the coming years.

clenz
June 22nd, 2016, 03:57 PM

That's what UNI does with he flying gopher head.

clenz
June 22nd, 2016, 03:58 PM
Wouldn't have to fly different directions. Can just reverse it so the Hawk is headed toward the N. Might not quite work as well as it does for UNI. On the left side of the helmet the Panther goes toward the U instead of the I like it does normally.

Should read before replying.

Daytripper
June 22nd, 2016, 04:01 PM
Logo on one side, blank on the other..ala Steelers.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 04:02 PM

Worth a watch.

Great speech. I stand by what I said about him being a bright spot for the University of North Dakota.

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 04:04 PM
Totally agree with him about the mascot/name.....kinda wish that speech was made however many ****ing years ago now.

He talked about the culture of the hockey team....maybe he needs to give a few of their captains a call about embracing the logo like he is?

Side note...I thought Bubba was a great hire for UND. As a fellow Jimmie, I think very highly of him and how he goes about coaching.

Yeah I heard one of our hockey captains made a dumb tweet earlier and I am not impressed. In the age of social media you have to keep your mouth shut when you are in the spotlight, even if you adamantly disagree.

Bubba is the right guy for the job...we were pretty awful just a couple years ago.

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Logo on one side, blank on the other..ala Steelers.

I could get on board with this too.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 04:05 PM
Yeah I heard one of our hockey captains made a dumb tweet earlier and I am not impressed. In the age of social media you have to keep your mouth shut when you are in the spotlight, even if you adamantly disagree.

Bubba is the right guy for the job...we were pretty awful just a couple years ago.

Mussman was hilariously terrible.

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 04:07 PM
I could get on board with this too.

Kinda where I was leaning/posting earlier until you tossed out the idea about the number on the other side. I would lean that route.

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Kinda where I was leaning/posting earlier until you tossed out the idea about the number on the other side. I would lean that route.

Logo + Number.

That's it. We solved it!

UNDColorado
June 22nd, 2016, 04:09 PM
Great speech. I stand by what I said about him being a bright spot for the University of North Dakota.

I can't fully agree with you on the only bright spot ( we do have some issues) but he certainly does have the ship pointed in the right direction. He is a good man all around and does things the right way.

- - - Updated - - -

Mussman was hilariously terrible.

He was truly a douche....and a bad coach!

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 04:09 PM
I can't fully agree with you on the only bright spot ( we do have some issues) but he certainly does have the ship pointed in the right direction. He is a good man all around and does things the right way.

I'll concede your hockey program - but that's a give-in. xthumbsupx

UNIFanSince1983
June 22nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
It would also be really easy to just remove the ND from that and just have the Hawk head which would be easy to reverse so they are both going forward.

Edit: Well apparently there are a lot more pages here that I haven't read. So this idea has already been thrown out apparently.

Twentysix
June 22nd, 2016, 04:41 PM
:\. I actually feel kinda bad for UND. They had one of the most prominent logos in American sports, and this is complete ****.

Hammerhead
June 22nd, 2016, 04:47 PM
Looks as much like VD as ND. I'm not sure anyone outside of North Dakota or northern Minnesota will even know that is actually ND. Maybe it's MD, VO, MO???

clenz
June 22nd, 2016, 04:53 PM
Looks as much like VD as ND. I'm not sure anyone outside of North Dakota or northern Minnesota will even know that is actually ND. Maybe it's MD, VO, MO???

It looks like literally none of those.

That's just NDSU smack talk

Twentysix
June 22nd, 2016, 04:55 PM

I agree. It also only barely looks like ND. It looks more like something unintelligible than anything else.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 05:30 PM
There ya go....I think that could be cool...

Yup, that is a good idea too.

June 22nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
And UND paid how much for that? Well they do have a law school there. maybe some of those students can go to court to get the money back.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 05:47 PM

Worth a watch.

Really good. I do like Bubba as well. When we had him on the show last year he was a very interesting fella to listen to.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 05:55 PM

It isn't even good. Hell I know HH is way better than that last attempt that he pissed down his leg with.

It's overwhelmingly gotten good reviews on AGS and that is a ****ing rare, rare occasion man cuz we are some picky mother ****ers. Hell even though we like it we're still talking about some slight imporovements...xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 05:57 PM
I agree. It also only barely looks like ND. It looks more like something unintelligible than anything else.

It is wierd that some of you from the Bison side seem to be having trouble reading it.

If that f'n joke was already made then screw you! I'm trying to catch up here!

It is pretty hack though.

F'N Hawks
June 22nd, 2016, 06:21 PM
It isn't even good. Hell I know HH is way better than that last attempt that he pissed down his leg with.

It's overwhelmingly gotten good reviews on AGS and that is a ****ing rare, rare occasion man cuz we are some picky mother ****ers. Hell even though we like it we're still talking about some slight imporovements...xlolx

UND Football fans are OK with it. Hockey fans are their usual petulant baby selves, taking their cues from the players, who are just as childish.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 22nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
UND Football fans are OK with it. Hockey fans are their usual petulant baby selves, taking their cues from the players, who are just as childish.

Probably time to tell em' to stfu or UND is dropping Hockey.:D

BisonFan02
June 22nd, 2016, 07:06 PM

xlolx

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 07:48 PM
Not a fan.

It is OK but I don't get the "N" part of it, the first time I looked at it I saw VD. It must be just me

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 07:50 PM

Ursus, it looks like VD. Look at it with your right eye closed xnodx

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Holy smokes...I guess there is a lot of made up rules that I just didn't pay attention to...that is a really dumb one but if it exists...break it I guess.

You have to have the "brand" pointing forward, you cannot have a logo with pointing backwards on a helmet.

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 07:58 PM
Logo + Number.

That's it. We solved it!

Yep, that is it, it is the only thing that will work

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 07:59 PM
:\. I actually feel kinda bad for UND. They had one of the most prominent logos in American sports, and this is complete ****.

Aren't you a democrat, if so, you killed it pal.

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 08:01 PM

The ND is terrible on this

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 08:04 PM

UND should split off a piece of **** campus someplace, call it UNDH (University of North Dakota-Hillsboro) and just have hockey and maybe a couple classes that their two year hockey students could handle.

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 08:16 PM
You have to have the "brand" pointing forward, you cannot have a logo with pointing backwards on a helmet.

Why?

This is Bowling Green's

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/bgfootballhelmet.jpg

BisonTru
June 22nd, 2016, 08:54 PM
From what I can gather from twitter, facebook, and ss, this logo isn't going over very well. I'm glad some of the UND fans on this board are trying to embrace it. Doesn't seem too bad to me and many other outsiders on this board.

https://twitter.com/nodakhockey/status/745733659089469440 (https://twitter.com/nodakhockey/status/745733659089469440)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CllgzbGUkAA_EZF.jpg:large

taper
June 22nd, 2016, 08:55 PM
All the UND alum at work hated it. Most of them were in the "don't talk to me" stage by the end of the day. Not the most promising start for your fan base. I think it's pretty bland but not horrible. Definitely not worth the $50k of my taxpayer money they spent on it, the student graphics shop could have done better in a weekend. Apparently UND is also dropping the interlocking ND completely, which I think is a mistake. That's a good looking secondary logo.

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 09:06 PM
Why?

This is Bowling Green's

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/bgfootballhelmet.jpg

OK, I am laughing so hard I can barely type.

Twentysix
June 22nd, 2016, 09:20 PM
It is wierd that some of you from the Bison side seem to be having trouble reading it.

If that f'n joke was already made then screw you! I'm trying to catch up here!

It is pretty hack though.

No, I honestly think that it is tough to discern what it is supposed to say. Out of context I doubt anyone will see it and go oh that is an "ND", North Dakota, of course.

They should have used a different font or placed the bird a little bit differently, or done something completely different.

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 09:28 PM
No, I honestly think that it is tough to discern what it is supposed to say. Out of context I doubt anyone will see it and go oh that is an "ND", North Dakota, of course.

They should have used a different font or placed the bird a little bit differently, or done something completely different.

I agree, they should have somehow incorporated the interlocking ND with the Hawk logo. I think this sucks, you can barely tell it is ND, the "N" is distorted and ****ed up, but I don't care, this has been UND cluster **** from day one. How many total tax payer dollars went into this fiasco.

SDFS
June 22nd, 2016, 09:48 PM
All the UND alum at work hated it. Most of them were in the "don't talk to me" stage by the end of the day. Not the most promising start for your fan base. I think it's pretty bland but not horrible. Definitely not worth the $50k of my taxpayer money they spent on it, the student graphics shop could have done better in a weekend. Apparently UND is also dropping the interlocking ND completely, which I think is a mistake. That's a good looking secondary logo.

Exactly, only UND would introduce a logo and ruin the interlocking ND. WTF!!! The interlocking ND was my fallback. How do you **** that up when introducing a logo?

IBleedYellow
June 22nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
Exactly, only UND would introduce a logo and ruin the interlocking ND. WTF!!! The interlocking ND was my fallback. How do you **** that up when introducing a logo?
I mean.

Look at how this whole situation was handled.

Does it really surprise you? If it does you haven't been paying attention.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yote 53
June 22nd, 2016, 10:32 PM
That logo sucks. All these years of struggle and the payoff was a generic name and a crappy logo. Congratulations to the bureaucrats on their great "process". You should be so proud.

I'm kind of hoping NoDak fans are being jerked with here and shown how bad this can be and in a month or two a real nickname and logo will be revealed. Though it won't be Sioux it would probably be accepted with relief and gratitude after this fiasco.

Yote 53
June 22nd, 2016, 10:37 PM

Yeah, just look to the south. Interlocking SD inside the Coyote Paw. It's the logo we all wanted and lobbied for down here when we were changing from some of the ridiculous crap we had in the past and we got what we wanted. I don't ever see our logo changing again, at least not for quite some time.

This isn't that hard and the UND officials made it incredibly difficult.

POD Knows
June 22nd, 2016, 11:15 PM
From what I can gather from twitter, facebook, and ss, this logo isn't going over very well. I'm glad some of the UND fans on this board are trying to embrace it. Doesn't seem too bad to me and many other outsiders on this board.

https://twitter.com/nodakhockey/status/745733659089469440 (https://twitter.com/nodakhockey/status/745733659089469440)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CllgzbGUkAA_EZF.jpg:large

Oh ****, this is so good, I take back every bad thing I said about you

clenz
June 23rd, 2016, 07:57 AM
Here's the thing about going with just the interlocking ND

NDSU jagoffs would start screaming about not moving to a new logo only promotes the old Sioux name staying around in an unofficial official capacity.

I showed the logo to the guy I work with. Have him no back story other than its for a school and asked him which one. Didn't tell him HS, college, sport specific or not, nothing.

He instantly got it was ND and guessed North Dakota University after some thinking.

The guy I work with is the average, actually above average, college football fan. He's an Iowa fan and fits the definition of follows college football more than the average fan but not to a crazy in depth.

Anecdotal? Probably, but worth sharing.

Oh, and just to give NDSU fans a bit of a reality check for how you're viewed by this type of fan-he has no idea what city NDSU is in, what the mascot is, and couldn't give two flying ****s about how many FCS titles you have.

AmsterBison
June 23rd, 2016, 09:01 AM
Oh, and just to give NDSU fans a bit of a reality check for how you're viewed by this type of fan-he has no idea what city NDSU is in, what the mascot is, and couldn't give two flying ****s about how many FCS titles you have.

Ask him again if he knows about NDSU in, oh I don't know, three months. :)

Iowa fans must be extraordinarily kind folks to forget the team who embarrassed their two biggest rivals.

Lots of college football fans don't know anything about the University of Sioux Falls... but NDSU fans can name a couple facts about them.

IBleedYellow
June 23rd, 2016, 09:07 AM

Iowa fans must be extraordinarily kind folks to forget the team who embarrassed their two biggest rivals.

Lots of college football fans don't know anything about the University of Sioux Falls... but NDSU fans can name a couple facts about them.

Trigger warning for UND fans.

clenz
June 23rd, 2016, 09:15 AM

He's not one of "those Iowa fans". He's essentially me when it comes to college football, just on the FBS level.

He still won't give a flying ****, even if you beat them. Why? Because, contrary to the cultist NDSU fans belief, 99.999999% of college football fans don't give two ****s about NDSU. Just as they don't give a damn about the MAC or D2 or D3.

99.9% of Iowa fans don't give a flying f about UNI either. UNI beats Iowa State? The joke is "You got beat by UNI". That lasts for about 2 weeks and it's on to something else.

I, we, all love the FCS, but NDSU is akin to being the worlds largest ant. Sure, you might be about an inch and a half long, while the rest of the ants aren't the big, but you're still an ant to every other species in existence.

UNDColorado
June 23rd, 2016, 09:36 AM
Trigger warning for UND fans.

Haha that was a dark time. Thankfully we seem to be trending in the right direction.

AmsterBison
June 23rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
He's not one of "those Iowa fans". He's essentially me when it comes to college football, just on the FBS level.

He still won't give a flying ****, even if you beat them. Why? Because, contrary to the cultist NDSU fans belief, 99.999999% of college football fans don't give two ****s about NDSU. Just as they don't give a damn about the MAC or D2 or D3.

Generally, the only people who care about a college football game are fans of the teams participating in it.

Anyway, my enjoyment of NDSU football doesn't really depend on what Iowa fans think about the Bison. I mean, college football is regional so it is very important that NDSU dominates and expands its base. NDSU is doing a pretty good job at that. For example, I bet NDSU gets better in-state TV ratings than Iowa does.

Kind of sounds like your view is that all those grapes that UNI fans have never tasted must be sour. Five FCS champions in a row? clenz thinks nobody cares. Beating Big 10 teams and Big 12 teams not named Iowa State? clenz is unimpressed. Getting ESPN Game Day to come around once or twice or three times? clenz stifles a yawn.

Clenz, you sound kind of like a UND fan in that your comments make me wonder why UNI bothers to field a team. :)

Laker
June 23rd, 2016, 10:33 AM

So can MSU-Mankato fans- especially when Jon Wolf did this. I was in the VIP booth and there was a collective gasp when it happened.

https://vine.co/v/hT1v9XJ7Uuw

dmksioux
June 23rd, 2016, 11:08 AM

Why not? The one in my avatar seemed to work out pretty well. Although admittedly it was never on a football helmet for UND. But it is "facing backwards."
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAOIAAADfCAMAAAD cKv WAAABs1BMVEX///8AAADEk34AoWDMmYP/xCXIloHNmoQApmP7 /vz8/PElH/39/fr6 vd3d3s7OzMzMzU1NSgoKDBwcF8fHyGhoaRkZHi4uK7u7tlZWXK yso7OztcXFytra2/v791dXUvLy9HR0f/yiaWlpaioqJqamqrgG5TU1MjIyO5i3dYWFhAQEAeHh6nfWuUb1 9dRjztGjlwVEiDYlRcRTs8LScSEhL/wQAyJSAZExDAgnKAYFJtUkYAilIAmlwbFBFRPTREMywAfEpzDR wAXjgAJhcASixmCxnKFjHKmx0AbEAAgExXChUANB8RAgSuhhkz BgzMVVUAHRGrESmLDyIAQCYAMR30uzsAFQyQECONbBTFlx0WEQ PfqyDgGTbutyMiGgXy1ZfirFfLmXXxuEDVoWnqs0zz3bH1xlZe SA5uVRB/YRL0zHPx0In1y2vRnm 7FC3SQ0oqBArIaGHeKz/Hb2aFUUnNXVrYN0Ty4LtJlmNwk2msl2qQkG//6Ku5lT9dOTZjlGelkXVINgOCj2vI3tLAtzxttZGkzrmsr0gAjz uMwqYgAQbNtYLPsqf269U0KAjXwLdl8e2UAAAgAElEQVR4nN1d iXsjt3UnqNGIpHiIN3WMSIqkSOqgTlqytDrW67W96zh2fK4dr3 O5bZK2sWO7cZOmjZ20TZs0if/k4j0cA8xgDpKSHOd930paDjnED /h3cAkEndOmaLTXCXV4t1/811QodxZGxOy4 QKnTGp5r/u8dwsZZdKa0RScymRqNcIqdW/7nHdENWdygCAjYlCFSqp SoZdwoT3q2MPx3n5sc5JRW7y4JzuUS2o4JESS02SaubmeSOA/xZI u3Mt4JKd/tq4h6sPYcjZVjkNSlHll14qMkDfi5xn59nZRzesRHfboEE42B9 tqgk6PCt0b6jXS8O 8Q DkgS7c4 mhaqe748SGtwkpa8lxd7dL12OiT5XKcm7dIN5FIEwJW5 uBmXHWzOg47TS6Lf r2042kaB8b0ar2DYh6USeEGA uXvrmuu2Q/GF0VYVf61FjZqu72piHXA2CLkTVC4VuqtT41OpHS5 ICSgmgFh7Y6gIaWd6fnno9WwRQkQK9TUOASF9a6IWjeyU8snnE mAlHIZqkSL26ZrrWCTgJqaKqw21dB3BtBB/dGlCiORrk6AcYstuxWD qEmM8h9abLrayvkzqy/y7m Q7mSC1eoOm0ziWyMjVdLxu rsOkBbt4NwLSOCExb0ciVABo4nnnSqJP1fyPKyTJYxrtRNkv YVH/ujEBRgKWnFLHfLHq8 xqiBC 406UjXnljUv1gAEHUA1wBC3jigcJvXUvAebxLpRNLlgi 9X2RCARR6ZivtjTXJ4uadKfBUJiuXuz0UQWIpIwDskZfHcgxeW p9yvwa/sOlE16Es0Zi/qAox5w2zbLghTpZYiha3egbIpUEzhOo7G 3qDkdEudWqW31h YBxiT0IaYfQEC8eE6XqK6hnrht65sqiTQyc/UVxqd5rbZ1EXRDng1Zl AVEQMlk MwTDeKlE904t8U6boVCaxkILAhjSC4k2kNVBLt6tsHBI7q5Aud toTg6xljbpsxxHOG9BtAqR6ZltkzbL5JadUbS73V W0D7bXepWOU85Lm51tTKyZwIaUdFHH6CPr/j9mGmQaonqmQ3/VG7VeVHi42uusM5OWdSYVWWoLVQPCrUbNfeX28sxVqhHKlUli3 3atnElkV2YJl4WDozqGt5WAq7c8Cd YFKo9oqgjRL7O/t/cgp 3ZRYLYWOtlJ1Otdm/meyGpFI2nWUY0/yVYqJEf67dEsRE1s/D80PxlzDG6fqKU 1PZxg99L35jWeeeeZf8bZt6m3Aa9Ro0Z/j24KYyOgjvxrZlrXL/ P51kyx25xJQgn57gfz8/McITWGRYjdmpBcpHR7RQ0F4/UoadnJZNIWGA3hTXqlNr3kqggd0s5i8FaGYAPo1iAKjCdnQ8QH ZG/yMa31er1mpdpxGkWl4JRdD4iSoggR/j3eo4j6pcWQMQ/AnPe4EQIxudpcEPg0jCoN1moNab2KU6BUEGawhJEh6IQnuKN a9Yf1NmlrQIMwoi0XV3nSr 8NSHCDYkwvZwRkwv2kGpvcAJuyW6ksZ429CCkGIchg21VWYI7N 0kK8n1A H0 O wXfDyDzKReQA3/vnli6aiRDyFgDLcSaw3MppWmQSiILsV2AtblgDI01yaVW0DIuL C34EcIGE8jRr0GQpauRbxLQfhP reDEw6hlkPtfp5ki7cQFheY j8x8BAxJi8jR16h qfQj3ybESEuxRxOdI1a/0RiC3XPTZJwgr0L0Z4EI1ltJKLzrC ZEIIMteD3Fugcgj7rzcYbIhz1LETr6NByMZ5EYwSDlgl3BxDhP/pG0GJxXGIMSRVmH28yl1oXrtjYsxCHOuhYGEkt3Qy5 p4ZIVhF5Bqq0jZ75ebKxG6e4dzDxANCdm1XWJPH/H39dqiGLQVjRIT/7B9DmXvBefRwUJs2b8w2qjnTXc9KpKCtpH3mCus1hwgfLOTXu9 Utoy8 DpqBbwcghKVYhd8NtBxd9ucNSWpRHYFH1ZzBK9aZwlyBUZnfdN 6JXQBAhP9gGkaLi2UH7SE6E/Ubcsa1EsyVpWPElTjUuGtdsbd6l0nd1IoTHyEsRfyjicaRufk3 olMz vTr tQ BMzWNUpr0ovR4CbnnGUfqngIYSk28Y8WWZEvrt1A2Fj2jMEjp9 RKJu0R OWaDjrC9wbkHpaCPdV3AeHb5o9VRXqYELdS1eGwZyBvCHSsySl l4qGdXKSvb pKaGEP311bKuYMdd7A0AoQzr8dECO1uJzmWOGG0RLZmQ2gv4B4 pnPr9ISKKYVz6FmhSevc/cygX mWfV1RhtDqp2EIM0IqltQIIztruKGP4NFDyi2NiSPKPYgUr/1cKBF0Cr113SWJrzOOSI8AMj1xO4YljqtKtp0YGyMKcgzVg8mE vRJadxy7oEk3jiXaBBGJGjlYbaYqu2biLC SCEsBQz4g/l5Sbz6aYlxQF58yKVuudxbSgT0ST6vAGO8cyEkdJORZl42Y/yk3CEdCm22R99DaIzW0JVDuqte6m5udQDDxjrkpnEc 9CjMJIIHSUS46l034cgTAjOjtgVMrr ZmM/zofzjv3KUAK8XlCNHZtHqNJPAlAmFz8/PVgjIQsy26 nkAYojnWRfyb1SGmVf06MXHH9FEKEc5ROT3S0TCT6M/jcITP7u /EoaR uKIKc8RPhOmG6ukxf6g79bsxOoMxdQMjuL5OQZwLvXQtOgM9kJ C/HT/SThCSpUCjPm3iPDPYaNpCbXSIAIso8oMwQbGT /MCbogBpGk6tTrtEqEn 0/jUQIICnC UiEGemMUkuzqg9z mADA/MLgTD1iIAn44UIghoA8en c/QGrdYqpVZrEBw9/iUaIV2KomBCfdxt9coM gaLefdSEuI7RvNHndQD41pc/ASZqBmtdCZfLHc7Tb1oFQchtV9V/hdPNALl0BeYPg/X0RE NhsH 8CjZgVCysQXSHBOPrckIsjvxUFYdIMmolSHMlsrkP2fVt/QUP2 RDiX laQRJoTx4uv7b8IAFZr5WBbB0IWC2FiLLPCIFyKsd/qZ6rT jdFsBYSISgbgyNKiTrh137uLg73918WkrhaXTEzMz3QymvBVHH X2wohWs9PlbSn9W8q5IGCEDwbE7NYvcbP3sWP9z/SVMpqzQ8zNsKykkEAX0gLEUHxTweREAXh3Bwh4wALv3DtX6Rg9 X/u05zbNX13QksrrwVTVs0Dgd9c1S4Xp/RvyuShysRH3kgR EfJspLDM7 qXfx8P8B3a3eKgpurMREm2qohbPsgThtPLZN7Cg9Tb nSSKHZyc3R4fk1VmquPJIa4bpRmAksgyoFxBCqaVyCG3jcmd5U 9eIseUeV09R3pGdjW8PkwuHRsTRtR6OkT06Z61ZeCa7PbLXN5T U/rWgdfRjCejRoaar8jaMpG4DIkzZUgZ4pwe7eyLZ8a1S4bpRXhZ BKWzyEGV0uMbPlSbotkdYUELddz427NmgZKBqytyDSMnu7BnxJ 6bqVxtjWXg5gZTyEdMVqHil 1GPqC9Oo1Bx5XtOnKYIQrRHVLclzjs8y4kPXDaw FZ58k2w3AlgJCDf 5w9/ P3v/xMokzVHUj09/bSCn/Vmh6fJF3c0s4 CSiCKv948DeUfIkwy1420YIdRY5VU6tSLbnsQvoQIFVH539 bBtL15NRZOt1rI/pT9Pzt6HLKwgyeG6U0WgjCl3RdN1QqjIc7jreTwYdwzoiwKLMZ jHgXnPdtVa8ZiaYieVNjIpr kysxvuOgIBgRPqu4biCvlAtLa2SZ/mpIVkJ5beO/VIR/MI2j4HFkRHXF z5n8kbxquqAMzY VEZtTrgJiJ95XDfc9Z3uYs9lvaognEtxovf/b M4BrqqEV3xbe/7ipPrG0LmvHTPHXJQmC/X4iHxUsvJAryt8hLwAUozGy89/ abDx88ePDo0f3HjxWEiuKgqliJUooYot 7eODvvJ88Ja47b5yNz8vxBkT5LkbbHvnbU9a6ot2fIVSvqVG8m 3ysqIoyD6Znh7yVogGBf FNXA/vac4b4EvNPYZ48RBcmoMFcE7DUdrWKLDmjwjf13isfrlsIe4q9 q9OAVZWEm3IBj5UNRCP97cmLMGlPc5bau4 W4lDa GSKpurvYPDUQQnAeSxCaAB4ViLmWucHytup2J9bdABftJomI7m LdVC5Gr44UlVquq8Ab435Rq0d8k1d212FyxOQSy1FzYNXTjv hB6rFyV8aMulWnBEYdT1Mjzj 9dfEcTynS7lJg8C9cWRjGVunj0LT7TwERIfe K7trLk5Pr6 urq6O98/MQWX1TQ0N /P5LlLSXPFW5CoYRGVP7rviEno1q0lBqQpXKnTcVX7XehHiRBvj HCyOD8Pl1rG3tAsCHF6l7bxnlVZJXT/RQX7ZIyzcwWSfzpA9KpF crDe1BGua4uNDG9TyePdLC0r4u7Z3iJfne3tXu16ICPB5TOCl7 r jf6JWLBbz9Xoul3EMO5/WAFvbZAVkYdl7AWv1k3ipAzJ38YibiFanzl j4CgTLxcOz85JVQsejpKWj4lDWIXCzU2BeSqxjKphb2PkFP1HD UhrjBqu8KbPWbwEvNk3c4vtWu J4SFmzso4MhRMRkrdxprBQLVHgPzym3Tkwr8TcP5pQM5dwDidC 12 u 2BaoTaCb03AEheyrMOTbCq1JChvcW253XUUH9RscN6pO6EBpYh vAHn3FSprcOfvLCzXzk7r30DBjF2zLZIz8wS2cBl pQzSdsm3KTvqIocdjsp1QzYsbBKDfMru0w /Qjt4S9VfBePviN56LqXDWIeFa5Ww vunjfT1RXSio2QikNLU04ONLBpJSnrlIz75CDIw7GTv1IBPlbN hruMnKADMui7fmp63e0z/DfD1UkaxfJ1dYEUuNiqXTVDUJYnmwG uG3/2o2RUhcPiEoDOXmOAlfThXSsP/l308Dacm/Zf5guT1K7cVz1WxS9XLrds2hsfG5M/sMiVGT0l1/ BrSym9bIuF iyIqqVQtQTjUPi9oFpsjfV16WNqc1wVFUW4LjDd74u21I9Z aY0Z78QuJ7 J3oIzOW WMRCjnGZL2rqwo7iVdcH95xsBE1mjNg/4PlIUkrc4EvXBpprCyfK/BwIGUrrcXHNox/SGVbf9OAvziS1yqi/WEi1CaOmzRkNndtGIEaLg1P 8b0zrbSd9jBpCoLQFS dTiO LrwPA6b7jZWsLFsaevOwtyVONNH8IvxSL85a9RzQ7/VE8oCKWnxmZPTnrG3S8HJQBfdlzugIdPUHn9rlKpA7YyvTxB 02TJEQOu1Jn0 MRSguC muvrZCG4uJXQ5sBxFMzZNJclh14/kWavpzUhX1MPerjKbZ1Oa QH2 4k4CWZBUEd4kM4kIkLT5pJRbFFce6nNpJyFKd fTpF8yZ4QykANGyZmXLtEQklI8b7opoahkSczoT89AKOK4uQd2 UQeiSn2x8X15nMjLOYXtjTITcm9/mJx5lQWK1pjDc/bXrRWj/ ne/ uKLX3IGJodfseWSlcdRyEBdphqlAsxzEa6w7htlMHD UbtUZ9d4kq1KI063918sg IEVgNH0BNmg7Vu6a2mm4dHJoeGEf69 BWqvMxXf5IhcU27P5I0TUtsWcKVl9QKQG6Z9Ng2K 7Z4KQsk29vuC25BXE3h 3diENjfrwOfveAvPL6K57mxWRk3ia5 Kc/fVX/ajHpbr2RXqXSaCv1axknAFfohttAlatV3CEzBYWS2ibvbTzjTo O8XacXM9bIK4qOLo03ICVq7jmJQTJBJYMLtZVYilUDdCLKy7sb 86IrPKsFU2PBKvjz/Q3XauSUG8ZsanC9bzpxL7 4D8UJn3WIR7ZEKDPV2uYTxdPZ4Q7o wFVf9FuCJE9VJbdd9XVO05WZFwZUxnd34dCaGCfYjjxBniiBBf 69hp1MhmG31I5NaYn2q7AF3Aivm E6EuSh1BhDWR0f/ jPxJTU1gsHoosFmmJu3r2aMhvky7stzfm/fukEtyl4dJNNf578 7bNIgT9MHT73z56f7 U1Z8icp9BzBRiOmO4It3F4r8OqlkgzqMFO5vOTgTUqXmzbeMIB ow/vEjysI32McMbUNxmCjLGmLJeTeguF6bgEiN4gemAWXUjw1QKUm VypMdfabH4rWm1NuEPKEAXxcNF Z okiSksXv6zvwxo0WxSvv6WXxrMOTAt4T5ehUCG6LtOMa2 IcyzDSGX2ByuiLboFQ8iU89a2T3KQh7Lt/S4YI d3VtKHIaRoOAeL gveT39twTzOQENEgxTiEkkZlP6cy vQN934yGB4dnZxcnlzvHYyiF6fc4y m1YtwNS/iAhfhT90lVmZSXReD8tAG34LrbrHAmzX1grKJ8ttcRtXbCTm1o QZzjc0oQf38Li3wgo2YVW/LRo9KZ887/pc4b8pCL3FR9u/IfX8ePQRAWFUgRkaM6YpPRoGU1XU tKzk4djcfqox0a0JjAet1bZ3U1IJ1AT6dGr5H43ikqI9GU KxEfUatC3woWVogLRiTjUjCrjV6kz8/Q5dShaMMw6NGwaLUZpIDv8CAM8OhwXmsrddzc23tM3xDH9aNjx CCr1zwCunFAhlkNtPxxo rpXRuFwTEOGxroM7WZgm4uDaYAjL1FW1ulMjIaiC Tb73reyPRRxvt5gip14/8QoYCIujesRxyCwudARl9V7jMugPNr6pQ jPBaw87aEFqmRpwVSI7YSUuC9FCDv9FP393AMvpKQocYEhR3mc OtySgkC4q zd cwhWOdWUYlSARN1bgLOVjFndaw3PTW5lXxP5u6bZxXiAURnWZv zegpwGE/Q2PjKKUNH37LqUghixG1zk1kExmgCfgTpRleKtIOiFVdOP4rkA obI6AGHRyPCixF17V7tFkIuIGw9B/KnAtHIS55ra/ C3U/liOIAfLUCabbVNVls1GS/zHu2mVJ7s4RKZKd4Kzxb7jWTocuOwjtnZPrs52k jc2EeGBKOL0N9zsyYagmSgBL16SsHAjbsUwjcKi5HVY183nadB 7Ie4N54d0U6C63O5G4prhNOjw93hCTkx5G4k QfLZ9C1yyWi38JXeCYivOWeLRgDzXgo2TsF4nJYQlwLuyi3s3z imc2AY2z2zg4PD5giuQ4BaPnVY4utJ7diRr2zIy1taVq9KHIi dTxDlHmZHPqhIT74VnXTYLzaKTtxsm27SGuRduyNw 8qXFdTA0HUPF9/GLiMy3vXjnbpFDxvcIVKCocRZISoUKM7NrggrCT0eLM4 EmEPxE7zuib2rB0DLFlSFXNbC6PFlYkz6tcrYoeFVPTsb3KsRq 5DFNaHpAJciVqT Y5ig6ijKpxipM2KHo16M2 MSzo9N49BgGYaJoyuPGtnJd6OaCAnEcvZWhzG4tq7ENJV1P4uV wDIMtdMjlcFMejkGufLs9TBuO0bUR386ViHrOvAibuH9XScRs2 IQV7W61pwsgzU Ua8JzlEKbUJnEGRbVWmKbWsAR hKw4M98pVfL1A8IjFuRs8THp4RVwuFWIFZiJRkVpQOikONap4Q hdTQPTc7pUgK6Aw9gECCxvmJIkEubduNoWXGSZ203pauWdSGSm FtuhPUZZNz1DUKz4037m5h47R8pHNd2alHb3oUFcGnYWG10bUA BSysh1afLQlnoSsu3rMROwJX4TVytU2Rm8igKonGsDtVzezaVx SI1AFcml0F47Z4Ys eGy4I5UqXW6Zpe9kLsxa4SZ6BcBp935P2YZvZtCvNBNJ1zB14m jaCpA0DIgXGS0LW5Hh2qnwa4CeUejMSIajj9GmergDVmExwucU ia8DlsSYGN0jaWSTHWQKsP2WmNIzPCXdhztaArqga1VnwltnwV kTFDxnjbExAd0oqHsCpGxj8KAstrJlF5N6PWKCQa5AQadcmp1x qK7MgwaS0MPUpVKtMqjdZlwpWXY5cY3IqCkA54NW7DRpd/hN8NvFs8 LgdmZMyBsLLMJYDm0YfojUAtjuyMGVXioXlXcRNHkSVsBAl1qK a4hjvoKTKDHuH6qaVfL2QzWYj21K76ldVOV97ici8vzkQzsMQd 237XES/9vWlKHVZewwiBGf jzW4kwaLhNtA7xNmikoNoaQltsaDQWu7vQan7VZrJd9zGpUMgs PnqQr6JqKOarTfpLq1ivZUxobMk0H 2SN0l2x//3grgV4IBkg1BiaB4nR8dnBwfr53dHV9fHxKqkp4FXpWp6 yKt8N8tFmSMtRpQ1DICzIc1YVvoQejnWZNFsaB9caaz1CX4Tl4 papZ2Szvb2WtaBLzZhcjg7Pzs4OYALoDJxcnkojZNjzz3m k2YGpMxYG1Eq9g/08vrq/Gw02tTVFIOEKSH7EE5XM wBSDOnZcVdf/wcxt2QMPrQ4g0VlkubANOYzuFpkgEaCxGq6Uz0qEcZCF e4B4OiouXeHyhF2JihRKbjtmrh8fMGYPlAp4prweAnS54NjN7/GH/rKMWawdoHyXpzmpnO7q40YHpGIdXB2ejXQbMhMvHRhZ7Hlx6tg tAoz6yDP6jjgSftKi5kJ4QzJ/2xM3AwY65UFUtFuRRcXF7M2noP7r29YxFAFPfCiUdljkYkkM1c T5YwR5Ozrx IuF6pU1grO5C6grOZ7VtMGJhlSqWRBAlQDDE3DexrV0mlFeBm1 AjiJkXHBKVb2WcoGUG7BcoGbBYbr6mQOMOPWDVNJzXgbbRmQhv UO2rXM4CV49gKQ/PYClBRGHvTdfmgIc5cH9VFTbMXoGcprnHCKGEa6WrCdOhpZI8y hBvPI7qF2trTebgAZ9u4j6vy7PhwpDsJsO3ooYRAsO/ZPjVZOFfjykbNHj5hFa5osHmon4bJdnn2ewTqmhcSus QZ27dHu7sOTsIXW6jcWAOIQFVgxcRE6Df1eWIWOWAkao8GnV1/ jyIA FDyabYqzDCBkv3aPKbCjtqIG0OKHwmGHGwnHlotUlwU56Hy0Ek pmg82uz/6IhezpXAeHMLIkbqCytg08sgAXRB/ SLAOljKvtYqUIVM2LMoFLgjHsyQ/oJH0jFQm2nhU8lSnijiejQxBZ7 F0882fpa0qLdFWEmIG34uVKBlJLBuQkZPffaHf2HYfiayA ine3p8bdo2KoUWfzj/wRCMxgEo/JEt2MDzMEzZcJ9tyU33d5nEGtI TB6UceHjWVZDDoIKo2Z0F0Mk/XB 4we4VDZh/mmofKYuxSybfu4 ZtxujhyqVqMCh8uKY4OqdOpDKNtBmYkJaH5 w4JhnSyg3d5dYNqGt4qVcGM4z CPEzKkbyXQBzAVrDFx6/4XVenExzRIAss4I8b5 fkfLQI4qjjAG79eOFWX4gAltifWnzQZaJ9XzdHcUNVCaCinUaW CwNOIToiH0AeUiR9iYSfJteGmuhSXUNnUXVyieMQjKaMmsI6UQ jb4EbM9zW9GjG9TJn6I9hodSjBqJ pSXEYZExnwhlu7hov5IE2wKUbEno8w2xHiOQzAp8b49sb8D gvyCayvIYM25lVzKCykdngvCxEVRj oNyRQAhPZNmZ7VxmWIuQFpvObRv aOPvkotJa3glH SwIPxTVhQsYRpqm ydctaJh5 BFe9H5Y5wwrbDEUQRaAEHXaupMP7o7R8u0gnHSJ2n1aWLyZbiD vxB7R/u5SEtfHyekFPgZ2juCI3FbM9HycOTR0EKYtXg/PSDD4dJmwV4J7I2Jfo0sLTGlE2Lht7oDlRkkXM5kUawYX7HwuF MxgKoK d6MJ0DsAhHNYAEjkdKJM3cN1ZaQ2XTgN4CfNWt4TR4GTfEXmGp YaYHh8GjNHrMJ8oHtYxF0cLmMZNRrVPDXYpM2ezAivNkZPMMrS/MUBCekxkfN8maIhltTSenqGXo7Hhqb0N3KaKycZjF1PogB4yHI ZU/DMhmOv 940aX0E4yntzB4VrmamgOaWEpwgbCRoIHWIbSQUhbIRr8Wcxht k/Gol0HvY2J909JLeOr8bM4Y8DPIyKUk/zoTh/Cg4Ct2cLgz/I4rSVFUTG/f0KTQbUMxIanI0O jmGvFVhGE/JPzDD4alyBh3azx1rNZPBrZCBFgAWq0QV/jSymZQ6NKVYWSokGikJN3NxbHwl2/jH bc3wgMLMqlLTAd/xUYyCvwbQrGXkANWUfT/hWvdhbIRksq1gXiqTlswPYP3mceqdSXbBBWkZdwbUuuJKlUaR4 oJayjF0sYgv2CRBZ1jEI/XUeHSO76VSb8Y3/FzLHAcdU5H0rLmCYo5U9gavfUQ4k9PWdr1acKbeuUjhiczx8jd cy1yatIwLUbHxnYoSSig1x AkGNqWGR/csyOmCBTN83gmyKOYlj9Uy7jvUuRxRecXf3UcgXDW50sWeAUZj Na35MMmYhQyrOFRmJZx3 ciXO5pmUJeB7gMvgMinM3xBloCxy0HDpQ4vfAi2kW1rSE6YHvD sONF2VtdiJ4MJjMnIe3ZiPAmHmdH1yDGNPLcu1RU44aNpUdUpA eHm0llV4CJJMJB32ONQJMch2wiuAkpZcRSmu5xt3Cydoi3aG16 itOnVwcjBGp8v2v Vr1qzB7721Y9CG/qkcRtAubQPYPoYaCOs63kodSQA 0J6CdHZ8YPqRbe42dbRyFFIYbwpp4PnqYjVU4CA6tBvQ2/9MnaMRKkMtHfc62CybypEL3XQlxhFqDEPhUlkiA37T5SY 4CDojb430LonOBMvBM0f VLO85PN5cSA5HB1d4zW9s1BKxuccxBGGcLbVxaUXHmHJPyzq5P jo4OxztDkfMS3kLT3rrU6dvCbTwKSvVQR8Meiv s1WUuDA2QPEIa/95ftMTpvpUjMp5vio9vLhPf47X2QEunhQG9od43WnFh4lsdVUQ skU U5TvIdaOrWKcu3//0YMHb77lnutLvnU/hac1l iU4CLc85g0TCB5MCoQJ4hBL2 ciaJOe087fVCcE31x771xYFQAAAR SURBVB7AvUilYJFCSwJfhL6lhRg9e2wkxPgnB9h8G3b849AiSZ 5QomFUCaGC9G7n2XZdPY/oYjz0YpQQ4 dKhIa6QSaqO7GCMHL33DEuQhUjIFI3aXCIka6sCpGXXGcrP2mU rcTBCAh7vA3oKDAAZhgPtI4IAvvoYwOU7vnN2USg4k4kRtSxac zPhQXAHOPVruAyZcneRACl4z5TWthAtUiM7Etxy15E5zFawvHB 0GLVtwkBCks6jh70hFRfDcUIT9hqYzrb/BQqfYzMpWMtShOn1flSnKXUHUSlEIzo7uSwfyRGzsMNRvY2JEt JjJuKEQQ6dcW2B87H0 w2OCselabD9ThpQnh8lJUeLnZo/1zeQEYLyA15gnG3ugouWT6p6JjgviVmaW7H4oZdZMGPHpDGU8p m2y0Yrg63iCTjpWsprp6bUR1PBjxIXYx rVpCepQQgNBwVM8BGWlLxB381ATQ/G1H34bx11zRQdAHGbyQUNb97s 2lJx4gLscL26c/aOxZNbCnehsXQiUUe/CnFeBh4FssBMzc5xoC4x1TbrVN IDCy5/mUsB1/gsTE1ITJ85vJLEZRh2FkTx4YMzV0 wD5UpytASw21SETcB8XIjinZNpTGycjXIo3Ge2HE8RN IiMFnp3l3eAkFUjbyp5GoMyfYJnR61g mrKIw0nI yUvxX3NIicJg0mt1HFnkRGGDdBkNMIP btlgi6nmbqw41LmCO4Xc8mgCrTHi46KUHVfIITXm OMtO5bouhZIZI4p62fMNUiXzEnRnPkBJce1ajJOxwGQ5NiDG9K MKo9LhFWgSfwVC4bUsZ7X/TIT772WeffPKL1177 OOPP//8008/ffr06X4Y0ev0XZ9//PFrv/jks8 eZYgh1ax22ICBbPW1Z3/cDkUwEfC99tQd dMXX/zoo9cpPXny5A2g51TCV548gesfvfiiMhFPP/38tV9c60YRILaXM4l25XYhwvaY4JCWiuMnn 7vv/7Cy6/ POQpzCH0yqsvv/DcEwqYovUYRYC43XCya7UJn0k4IdWCmUgZ NnH /sfPReJIyZYTxcRQFxNrzUatwwxaCVyAX36RhTzxu1KqVGsZ9PZ bDaTKeRy9Xo9X1xZbzjdWrXSa7fUM3C0oilCTPS309Vbhdg1p0 4pQBRQdlhuy/Eeps1ordPIx9mgls0vOaVmm3gixQH 67YSlVuFODY4NlxAX QCWgVlMPCgW 4uTdFBqife8vgvm0vkptzIF4vKvv12QkCf/BGhbPECknKIy06lEe/08r8OantCDBDQz6WADroup/guoZ7zTYKXwNrjqaUxUBFQj7VqkJ3bVQu3Q1U32AeP7BcgoD9H fH1/ceyO8hE3TERkbEDDKAJamm332V8RrbOmLq AfgPFMZD6YPZBQD lAvpqkIB kykD QwU0I YgO50vmHqMpIcQv6FmkAhoM2/JQHlROVUCmj7b0tAOVE5ffUF5knXbq2k fWSKBr3vpac2J0Qbk3fdu40c3u3RMP9QecbJKD/D1Kq0lJSSHbFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Bisonator
June 23rd, 2016, 11:15 AM

99.9% of Iowa fans don't give a flying f about UNI either. UNI beats Iowa State? The joke is "You got beat by UNI". That lasts for about 2 weeks and it's on to something else.

I, we, all love the FCS, but NDSU is akin to being the worlds largest ant. Sure, you might be about an inch and a half long, while the rest of the ants aren't the big, but you're still an ant to every other species in existence.
No argument here. Same can be said about UNI BB.;)

ursus arctos horribilis
June 23rd, 2016, 11:39 AM

If you are a silly boy I suppose you do.

Hammersmith
June 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM

Oh, here we go. ;)

BisonFan02
June 23rd, 2016, 12:25 PM
Oh, here we go. ;)

WE WERE ON SPORTS ILLUSTRATED LIKE XXXX YEARS AGO! :D

clenz
June 23rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
If that's your story, please stick to it.

IBleedYellow
June 23rd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Y'all had to poke the bear about Basketball...didn't you.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 23rd, 2016, 01:24 PM
Y'all had to poke the bear about Basketball...didn't you.

I was just checking which board this was on and I congratulate clenz on his retort considering this.xthumbsupx

UNIFanSince1983
June 23rd, 2016, 01:50 PM

I think Iowa considers Minnesota a rival the same way NDSU considers UND a rival. As for Iowa fans and Iowa State they just find it funny when Iowa State loses to anyone or gets embarrassed by anyone. Even though it is a recent rivalry that is mostly created, I think Iowa thinks of Nebraska as their chief football rival. At least my experience with Iowa fans feels that way.

Laker
June 23rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
I think Iowa considers Minnesota a rival the same way NDSU considers UND a rival. As for Iowa fans and Iowa State they just find it funny when Iowa State loses to anyone or gets embarrassed by anyone. Even though it is a recent rivalry that is mostly created, I think Iowa thinks of Nebraska as their chief football rival. At least my experience with Iowa fans feels that way.

Part of the Iowa-Minnesota rivalry v the Iowa-Wisconsin rivalry depends on what part of MN you live in. If you live west of the Twin Cities or along the southern tier of counties, you think of Iowa as the biggest rival. But the Twin Cities tends to think of Wisconsin as such. Included is the big hockey rivalry- not just men's but also women's, since one or the other of the latter tend to take the national title.

No Big Ten football titles since 1967- and counting.

clenz
June 23rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
Iowa fans's favorite reply to Iowa State smack talk is UAB beat you in the NCAA tournament 2 years ago or "You lost as a 2 seed in the first round". They don't care who the opponent is.

Yote 53
June 23rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Iowa's two biggest rivals are Nebraska and Wisconsin. Minnesota is up there probably ahead of the rest of the traditional Big Ten teams.

ISU is a game that most Iowa fans could do without and would like to see dropped. Rival? Nah, just annoying. No satisfaction in beating the Clones.

Born & raised Hawkeye here. That's why Clenz loves me so. I'm a Coyote and a Hawkeye, his two favorite teams.

dewey
June 25th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Looks like there is already a petition to change UND'S logo.

http://www.inforum.com/news/north-dakota/4061834-petition-started-change-und-logo

Dewey

POD Knows
June 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Why not? The one in my avatar seemed to work out pretty well. Although admittedly it was never on a football helmet for UND. But it is "facing backwards."
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAOIAAADfCAMAAAD cKv WAAABs1BMVEX///8AAADEk34AoWDMmYP/xCXIloHNmoQApmP7 /vz8/PElH/39/fr6 vd3d3s7OzMzMzU1NSgoKDBwcF8fHyGhoaRkZHi4uK7u7tlZWXK yso7OztcXFytra2/v791dXUvLy9HR0f/yiaWlpaioqJqamqrgG5TU1MjIyO5i3dYWFhAQEAeHh6nfWuUb1 9dRjztGjlwVEiDYlRcRTs8LScSEhL/wQAyJSAZExDAgnKAYFJtUkYAilIAmlwbFBFRPTREMywAfEpzDR wAXjgAJhcASixmCxnKFjHKmx0AbEAAgExXChUANB8RAgSuhhkz BgzMVVUAHRGrESmLDyIAQCYAMR30uzsAFQyQECONbBTFlx0WEQ PfqyDgGTbutyMiGgXy1ZfirFfLmXXxuEDVoWnqs0zz3bH1xlZe SA5uVRB/YRL0zHPx0In1y2vRnm 7FC3SQ0oqBArIaGHeKz/Hb2aFUUnNXVrYN0Ty4LtJlmNwk2msl2qQkG//6Ku5lT9dOTZjlGelkXVINgOCj2vI3tLAtzxttZGkzrmsr0gAjz uMwqYgAQbNtYLPsqf269U0KAjXwLdl8e2UAAAgAElEQVR4nN1d iXsjt3UnqNGIpHiIN3WMSIqkSOqgTlqytDrW67W96zh2fK4dr3 O5bZK2sWO7cZOmjZ20TZs0if/k4j0cA8xgDpKSHOd930paDjnED /h3cAkEndOmaLTXCXV4t1/811QodxZGxOy4 QKnTGp5r/u8dwsZZdKa0RScymRqNcIqdW/7nHdENWdygCAjYlCFSqp SoZdwoT3q2MPx3n5sc5JRW7y4JzuUS2o4JESS02SaubmeSOA/xZI u3Mt4JKd/tq4h6sPYcjZVjkNSlHll14qMkDfi5xn59nZRzesRHfboEE42B9 tqgk6PCt0b6jXS8O 8Q DkgS7c4 mhaqe748SGtwkpa8lxd7dL12OiT5XKcm7dIN5FIEwJW5 uBmXHWzOg47TS6Lf r2042kaB8b0ar2DYh6USeEGA uXvrmuu2Q/GF0VYVf61FjZqu72piHXA2CLkTVC4VuqtT41OpHS5 ICSgmgFh7Y6gIaWd6fnno9WwRQkQK9TUOASF9a6IWjeyU8snnE mAlHIZqkSL26ZrrWCTgJqaKqw21dB3BtBB/dGlCiORrk6AcYstuxWD qEmM8h9abLrayvkzqy/y7m Q7mSC1eoOm0ziWyMjVdLxu rsOkBbt4NwLSOCExb0ciVABo4nnnSqJP1fyPKyTJYxrtRNkv YVH/ujEBRgKWnFLHfLHq8 xqiBC 406UjXnljUv1gAEHUA1wBC3jigcJvXUvAebxLpRNLlgi 9X2RCARR6ZivtjTXJ4uadKfBUJiuXuz0UQWIpIwDskZfHcgxeW p9yvwa/sOlE16Es0Zi/qAox5w2zbLghTpZYiha3egbIpUEzhOo7G 3qDkdEudWqW31h YBxiT0IaYfQEC8eE6XqK6hnrht65sqiTQyc/UVxqd5rbZ1EXRDng1Zl AVEQMlk MwTDeKlE904t8U6boVCaxkILAhjSC4k2kNVBLt6tsHBI7q5Aud toTg6xljbpsxxHOG9BtAqR6ZltkzbL5JadUbS73V W0D7bXepWOU85Lm51tTKyZwIaUdFHH6CPr/j9mGmQaonqmQ3/VG7VeVHi42uusM5OWdSYVWWoLVQPCrUbNfeX28sxVqhHKlUli3 3atnElkV2YJl4WDozqGt5WAq7c8Cd YFKo9oqgjRL7O/t/cgp 3ZRYLYWOtlJ1Otdm/meyGpFI2nWUY0/yVYqJEf67dEsRE1s/D80PxlzDG6fqKU 1PZxg99L35jWeeeeZf8bZt6m3Aa9Ro0Z/j24KYyOgjvxrZlrXL/ P51kyx25xJQgn57gfz8/McITWGRYjdmpBcpHR7RQ0F4/UoadnJZNIWGA3hTXqlNr3kqggd0s5i8FaGYAPo1iAKjCdnQ8QH ZG/yMa31er1mpdpxGkWl4JRdD4iSoggR/j3eo4j6pcWQMQ/AnPe4EQIxudpcEPg0jCoN1moNab2KU6BUEGawhJEh6IQnuKN a9Yf1NmlrQIMwoi0XV3nSr 8NSHCDYkwvZwRkwv2kGpvcAJuyW6ksZ429CCkGIchg21VWYI7N 0kK8n1A H0 O wXfDyDzKReQA3/vnli6aiRDyFgDLcSaw3MppWmQSiILsV2AtblgDI01yaVW0DIuL C34EcIGE8jRr0GQpauRbxLQfhP reDEw6hlkPtfp5ki7cQFheY j8x8BAxJi8jR16h qfQj3ybESEuxRxOdI1a/0RiC3XPTZJwgr0L0Z4EI1ltJKLzrC ZEIIMteD3Fugcgj7rzcYbIhz1LETr6NByMZ5EYwSDlgl3BxDhP/pG0GJxXGIMSRVmH28yl1oXrtjYsxCHOuhYGEkt3Qy5 p4ZIVhF5Bqq0jZ75ebKxG6e4dzDxANCdm1XWJPH/H39dqiGLQVjRIT/7B9DmXvBefRwUJs2b8w2qjnTXc9KpKCtpH3mCus1hwgfLOTXu9 Utoy8 DpqBbwcghKVYhd8NtBxd9ucNSWpRHYFH1ZzBK9aZwlyBUZnfdN 6JXQBAhP9gGkaLi2UH7SE6E/Ubcsa1EsyVpWPElTjUuGtdsbd6l0nd1IoTHyEsRfyjicaRufk3 olMz vTr tQ BMzWNUpr0ovR4CbnnGUfqngIYSk28Y8WWZEvrt1A2Fj2jMEjp9 RKJu0R OWaDjrC9wbkHpaCPdV3AeHb5o9VRXqYELdS1eGwZyBvCHSsySl l4qGdXKSvb pKaGEP311bKuYMdd7A0AoQzr8dECO1uJzmWOGG0RLZmQ2gv4B4 pnPr9ISKKYVz6FmhSevc/cygX mWfV1RhtDqp2EIM0IqltQIIztruKGP4NFDyi2NiSPKPYgUr/1cKBF0Cr113SWJrzOOSI8AMj1xO4YljqtKtp0YGyMKcgzVg8mE vRJadxy7oEk3jiXaBBGJGjlYbaYqu2biLC SCEsBQz4g/l5Sbz6aYlxQF58yKVuudxbSgT0ST6vAGO8cyEkdJORZl42Y/yk3CEdCm22R99DaIzW0JVDuqte6m5udQDDxjrkpnEc 9CjMJIIHSUS46l034cgTAjOjtgVMrr ZmM/zofzjv3KUAK8XlCNHZtHqNJPAlAmFz8/PVgjIQsy26 nkAYojnWRfyb1SGmVf06MXHH9FEKEc5ROT3S0TCT6M/jcITP7u /EoaR uKIKc8RPhOmG6ukxf6g79bsxOoMxdQMjuL5OQZwLvXQtOgM9kJ C/HT/SThCSpUCjPm3iPDPYaNpCbXSIAIso8oMwQbGT /MCbogBpGk6tTrtEqEn 0/jUQIICnC UiEGemMUkuzqg9z mADA/MLgTD1iIAn44UIghoA8en c/QGrdYqpVZrEBw9/iUaIV2KomBCfdxt9coM gaLefdSEuI7RvNHndQD41pc/ASZqBmtdCZfLHc7Tb1oFQchtV9V/hdPNALl0BeYPg/X0RE NhsH 8CjZgVCysQXSHBOPrckIsjvxUFYdIMmolSHMlsrkP2fVt/QUP2 RDiX laQRJoTx4uv7b8IAFZr5WBbB0IWC2FiLLPCIFyKsd/qZ6rT jdFsBYSISgbgyNKiTrh137uLg73918WkrhaXTEzMz3QymvBVHH X2wohWs9PlbSn9W8q5IGCEDwbE7NYvcbP3sWP9z/SVMpqzQ8zNsKykkEAX0gLEUHxTweREAXh3Bwh4wALv3DtX6Rg9 X/u05zbNX13QksrrwVTVs0Dgd9c1S4Xp/RvyuShysRH3kgR EfJspLDM7 qXfx8P8B3a3eKgpurMREm2qohbPsgThtPLZN7Cg9Tb nSSKHZyc3R4fk1VmquPJIa4bpRmAksgyoFxBCqaVyCG3jcmd5U 9eIseUeV09R3pGdjW8PkwuHRsTRtR6OkT06Z61ZeCa7PbLXN5T U/rWgdfRjCejRoaar8jaMpG4DIkzZUgZ4pwe7eyLZ8a1S4bpRXhZ BKWzyEGV0uMbPlSbotkdYUELddz427NmgZKBqytyDSMnu7BnxJ 6bqVxtjWXg5gZTyEdMVqHil 1GPqC9Oo1Bx5XtOnKYIQrRHVLclzjs8y4kPXDaw FZ58k2w3AlgJCDf 5w9/ P3v/xMokzVHUj09/bSCn/Vmh6fJF3c0s4 CSiCKv948DeUfIkwy1420YIdRY5VU6tSLbnsQvoQIFVH539 bBtL15NRZOt1rI/pT9Pzt6HLKwgyeG6U0WgjCl3RdN1QqjIc7jreTwYdwzoiwKLMZ jHgXnPdtVa8ZiaYieVNjIpr kysxvuOgIBgRPqu4biCvlAtLa2SZ/mpIVkJ5beO/VIR/MI2j4HFkRHXF z5n8kbxquqAMzY VEZtTrgJiJ95XDfc9Z3uYs9lvaognEtxovf/b M4BrqqEV3xbe/7ipPrG0LmvHTPHXJQmC/X4iHxUsvJAryt8hLwAUozGy89/ abDx88ePDo0f3HjxWEiuKgqliJUooYot 7eODvvJ88Ja47b5yNz8vxBkT5LkbbHvnbU9a6ot2fIVSvqVG8m 3ysqIoyD6Znh7yVogGBf FNXA/vac4b4EvNPYZ48RBcmoMFcE7DUdrWKLDmjwjf13isfrlsIe4q9 q9OAVZWEm3IBj5UNRCP97cmLMGlPc5bau4 W4lDa GSKpurvYPDUQQnAeSxCaAB4ViLmWucHytup2J9bdABftJomI7m LdVC5Gr44UlVquq8Ab435Rq0d8k1d212FyxOQSy1FzYNXTjv hB6rFyV8aMulWnBEYdT1Mjzj 9dfEcTynS7lJg8C9cWRjGVunj0LT7TwERIfe K7trLk5Pr6 urq6O98/MQWX1TQ0N /P5LlLSXPFW5CoYRGVP7rviEno1q0lBqQpXKnTcVX7XehHiRBvj HCyOD8Pl1rG3tAsCHF6l7bxnlVZJXT/RQX7ZIyzcwWSfzpA9KpF crDe1BGua4uNDG9TyePdLC0r4u7Z3iJfne3tXu16ICPB5TOCl7 r jf6JWLBbz9Xoul3EMO5/WAFvbZAVkYdl7AWv1k3ipAzJ38YibiFanzl j4CgTLxcOz85JVQsejpKWj4lDWIXCzU2BeSqxjKphb2PkFP1HD UhrjBqu8KbPWbwEvNk3c4vtWu J4SFmzso4MhRMRkrdxprBQLVHgPzym3Tkwr8TcP5pQM5dwDidC 12 u 2BaoTaCb03AEheyrMOTbCq1JChvcW253XUUH9RscN6pO6EBpYh vAHn3FSprcOfvLCzXzk7r30DBjF2zLZIz8wS2cBl pQzSdsm3KTvqIocdjsp1QzYsbBKDfMru0w /Qjt4S9VfBePviN56LqXDWIeFa5Ww vunjfT1RXSio2QikNLU04ONLBpJSnrlIz75CDIw7GTv1IBPlbN hruMnKADMui7fmp63e0z/DfD1UkaxfJ1dYEUuNiqXTVDUJYnmwG uG3/2o2RUhcPiEoDOXmOAlfThXSsP/l308Dacm/Zf5guT1K7cVz1WxS9XLrds2hsfG5M/sMiVGT0l1/ BrSym9bIuF iyIqqVQtQTjUPi9oFpsjfV16WNqc1wVFUW4LjDd74u21I9Z aY0Z78QuJ7 J3oIzOW WMRCjnGZL2rqwo7iVdcH95xsBE1mjNg/4PlIUkrc4EvXBpprCyfK/BwIGUrrcXHNox/SGVbf9OAvziS1yqi/WEi1CaOmzRkNndtGIEaLg1P 8b0zrbSd9jBpCoLQFS dTiO LrwPA6b7jZWsLFsaevOwtyVONNH8IvxSL85a9RzQ7/VE8oCKWnxmZPTnrG3S8HJQBfdlzugIdPUHn9rlKpA7YyvTxB 02TJEQOu1Jn0 MRSguC muvrZCG4uJXQ5sBxFMzZNJclh14/kWavpzUhX1MPerjKbZ1Oa QH2 4k4CWZBUEd4kM4kIkLT5pJRbFFce6nNpJyFKd fTpF8yZ4QykANGyZmXLtEQklI8b7opoahkSczoT89AKOK4uQd2 UQeiSn2x8X15nMjLOYXtjTITcm9/mJx5lQWK1pjDc/bXrRWj/ ne/ uKLX3IGJodfseWSlcdRyEBdphqlAsxzEa6w7htlMHD UbtUZ9d4kq1KI063918sg IEVgNH0BNmg7Vu6a2mm4dHJoeGEf69 BWqvMxXf5IhcU27P5I0TUtsWcKVl9QKQG6Z9Ng2K 7Z4KQsk29vuC25BXE3h 3diENjfrwOfveAvPL6K57mxWRk3ia5 Kc/fVX/ajHpbr2RXqXSaCv1axknAFfohttAlatV3CEzBYWS2ibvbTzjTo O8XacXM9bIK4qOLo03ICVq7jmJQTJBJYMLtZVYilUDdCLKy7sb 86IrPKsFU2PBKvjz/Q3XauSUG8ZsanC9bzpxL7 4D8UJn3WIR7ZEKDPV2uYTxdPZ4Q7o wFVf9FuCJE9VJbdd9XVO05WZFwZUxnd34dCaGCfYjjxBniiBBf 69hp1MhmG31I5NaYn2q7AF3Aivm E6EuSh1BhDWR0f/ jPxJTU1gsHoosFmmJu3r2aMhvky7stzfm/fukEtyl4dJNNf578 7bNIgT9MHT73z56f7 U1Z8icp9BzBRiOmO4It3F4r8OqlkgzqMFO5vOTgTUqXmzbeMIB ow/vEjysI32McMbUNxmCjLGmLJeTeguF6bgEiN4gemAWXUjw1QKUm VypMdfabH4rWm1NuEPKEAXxcNF Z okiSksXv6zvwxo0WxSvv6WXxrMOTAt4T5ehUCG6LtOMa2 IcyzDSGX2ByuiLboFQ8iU89a2T3KQh7Lt/S4YI d3VtKHIaRoOAeL gveT39twTzOQENEgxTiEkkZlP6cy vQN934yGB4dnZxcnlzvHYyiF6fc4y m1YtwNS/iAhfhT90lVmZSXReD8tAG34LrbrHAmzX1grKJ8ttcRtXbCTm1o QZzjc0oQf38Li3wgo2YVW/LRo9KZ887/pc4b8pCL3FR9u/IfX8ePQRAWFUgRkaM6YpPRoGU1XU tKzk4djcfqox0a0JjAet1bZ3U1IJ1AT6dGr5H43ikqI9GU KxEfUatC3woWVogLRiTjUjCrjV6kz8/Q5dShaMMw6NGwaLUZpIDv8CAM8OhwXmsrddzc23tM3xDH9aNjx CCr1zwCunFAhlkNtPxxo rpXRuFwTEOGxroM7WZgm4uDaYAjL1FW1ulMjIaiC Tb73reyPRRxvt5gip14/8QoYCIujesRxyCwudARl9V7jMugPNr6pQ jPBaw87aEFqmRpwVSI7YSUuC9FCDv9FP393AMvpKQocYEhR3mc OtySgkC4q zd cwhWOdWUYlSARN1bgLOVjFndaw3PTW5lXxP5u6bZxXiAURnWZv zegpwGE/Q2PjKKUNH37LqUghixG1zk1kExmgCfgTpRleKtIOiFVdOP4rkA obI6AGHRyPCixF17V7tFkIuIGw9B/KnAtHIS55ra/ C3U/liOIAfLUCabbVNVls1GS/zHu2mVJ7s4RKZKd4Kzxb7jWTocuOwjtnZPrs52k jc2EeGBKOL0N9zsyYagmSgBL16SsHAjbsUwjcKi5HVY183nadB 7Ie4N54d0U6C63O5G4prhNOjw93hCTkx5G4k QfLZ9C1yyWi38JXeCYivOWeLRgDzXgo2TsF4nJYQlwLuyi3s3z imc2AY2z2zg4PD5giuQ4BaPnVY4utJ7diRr2zIy1taVq9KHIi dTxDlHmZHPqhIT74VnXTYLzaKTtxsm27SGuRduyNw 8qXFdTA0HUPF9/GLiMy3vXjnbpFDxvcIVKCocRZISoUKM7NrggrCT0eLM4 EmEPxE7zuib2rB0DLFlSFXNbC6PFlYkz6tcrYoeFVPTsb3KsRq 5DFNaHpAJciVqT Y5ig6ijKpxipM2KHo16M2 MSzo9N49BgGYaJoyuPGtnJd6OaCAnEcvZWhzG4tq7ENJV1P4uV wDIMtdMjlcFMejkGufLs9TBuO0bUR386ViHrOvAibuH9XScRs2 IQV7W61pwsgzU Ua8JzlEKbUJnEGRbVWmKbWsAR hKw4M98pVfL1A8IjFuRs8THp4RVwuFWIFZiJRkVpQOikONap4Q hdTQPTc7pUgK6Aw9gECCxvmJIkEubduNoWXGSZ203pauWdSGSm FtuhPUZZNz1DUKz4037m5h47R8pHNd2alHb3oUFcGnYWG10bUA BSysh1afLQlnoSsu3rMROwJX4TVytU2Rm8igKonGsDtVzezaVx SI1AFcml0F47Z4Ys eGy4I5UqXW6Zpe9kLsxa4SZ6BcBp935P2YZvZtCvNBNJ1zB14m jaCpA0DIgXGS0LW5Hh2qnwa4CeUejMSIajj9GmergDVmExwucU ia8DlsSYGN0jaWSTHWQKsP2WmNIzPCXdhztaArqga1VnwltnwV kTFDxnjbExAd0oqHsCpGxj8KAstrJlF5N6PWKCQa5AQadcmp1x qK7MgwaS0MPUpVKtMqjdZlwpWXY5cY3IqCkA54NW7DRpd/hN8NvFs8 LgdmZMyBsLLMJYDm0YfojUAtjuyMGVXioXlXcRNHkSVsBAl1qK a4hjvoKTKDHuH6qaVfL2QzWYj21K76ldVOV97ici8vzkQzsMQd 237XES/9vWlKHVZewwiBGf jzW4kwaLhNtA7xNmikoNoaQltsaDQWu7vQan7VZrJd9zGpUMgs PnqQr6JqKOarTfpLq1ivZUxobMk0H 2SN0l2x//3grgV4IBkg1BiaB4nR8dnBwfr53dHV9fHxKqkp4FXpWp6 yKt8N8tFmSMtRpQ1DICzIc1YVvoQejnWZNFsaB9caaz1CX4Tl4 papZ2Szvb2WtaBLzZhcjg7Pzs4OYALoDJxcnkojZNjzz3m k2YGpMxYG1Eq9g/08vrq/Gw02tTVFIOEKSH7EE5XM wBSDOnZcVdf/wcxt2QMPrQ4g0VlkubANOYzuFpkgEaCxGq6Uz0qEcZCF e4B4OiouXeHyhF2JihRKbjtmrh8fMGYPlAp4prweAnS54NjN7/GH/rKMWawdoHyXpzmpnO7q40YHpGIdXB2ejXQbMhMvHRhZ7Hlx6tg tAoz6yDP6jjgSftKi5kJ4QzJ/2xM3AwY65UFUtFuRRcXF7M2noP7r29YxFAFPfCiUdljkYkkM1c T5YwR5Ozrx IuF6pU1grO5C6grOZ7VtMGJhlSqWRBAlQDDE3DexrV0mlFeBm1 AjiJkXHBKVb2WcoGUG7BcoGbBYbr6mQOMOPWDVNJzXgbbRmQhv UO2rXM4CV49gKQ/PYClBRGHvTdfmgIc5cH9VFTbMXoGcprnHCKGEa6WrCdOhpZI8y hBvPI7qF2trTebgAZ9u4j6vy7PhwpDsJsO3ooYRAsO/ZPjVZOFfjykbNHj5hFa5osHmon4bJdnn2ewTqmhcSus QZ27dHu7sOTsIXW6jcWAOIQFVgxcRE6Df1eWIWOWAkao8GnV1/ jyIA FDyabYqzDCBkv3aPKbCjtqIG0OKHwmGHGwnHlotUlwU56Hy0Ek pmg82uz/6IhezpXAeHMLIkbqCytg08sgAXRB/ SLAOljKvtYqUIVM2LMoFLgjHsyQ/oJH0jFQm2nhU8lSnijiejQxBZ7 F0882fpa0qLdFWEmIG34uVKBlJLBuQkZPffaHf2HYfiayA ine3p8bdo2KoUWfzj/wRCMxgEo/JEt2MDzMEzZcJ9tyU33d5nEGtI TB6UceHjWVZDDoIKo2Z0F0Mk/XB 4we4VDZh/mmofKYuxSybfu4 ZtxujhyqVqMCh8uKY4OqdOpDKNtBmYkJaH5 w4JhnSyg3d5dYNqGt4qVcGM4z CPEzKkbyXQBzAVrDFx6/4XVenExzRIAss4I8b5 fkfLQI4qjjAG79eOFWX4gAltifWnzQZaJ9XzdHcUNVCaCinUaW CwNOIToiH0AeUiR9iYSfJteGmuhSXUNnUXVyieMQjKaMmsI6UQ jb4EbM9zW9GjG9TJn6I9hodSjBqJ pSXEYZExnwhlu7hov5IE2wKUbEno8w2xHiOQzAp8b49sb8D gvyCayvIYM25lVzKCykdngvCxEVRj oNyRQAhPZNmZ7VxmWIuQFpvObRv aOPvkotJa3glH SwIPxTVhQsYRpqm ydctaJh5 BFe9H5Y5wwrbDEUQRaAEHXaupMP7o7R8u0gnHSJ2n1aWLyZbiD vxB7R/u5SEtfHyekFPgZ2juCI3FbM9HycOTR0EKYtXg/PSDD4dJmwV4J7I2Jfo0sLTGlE2Lht7oDlRkkXM5kUawYX7HwuF MxgKoK d6MJ0DsAhHNYAEjkdKJM3cN1ZaQ2XTgN4CfNWt4TR4GTfEXmGp YaYHh8GjNHrMJ8oHtYxF0cLmMZNRrVPDXYpM2ezAivNkZPMMrS/MUBCekxkfN8maIhltTSenqGXo7Hhqb0N3KaKycZjF1PogB4yHI ZU/DMhmOv 940aX0E4yntzB4VrmamgOaWEpwgbCRoIHWIbSQUhbIRr8Wcxht k/Gol0HvY2J909JLeOr8bM4Y8DPIyKUk/zoTh/Cg4Ct2cLgz/I4rSVFUTG/f0KTQbUMxIanI0O jmGvFVhGE/JPzDD4alyBh3azx1rNZPBrZCBFgAWq0QV/jSymZQ6NKVYWSokGikJN3NxbHwl2/jH bc3wgMLMqlLTAd/xUYyCvwbQrGXkANWUfT/hWvdhbIRksq1gXiqTlswPYP3mceqdSXbBBWkZdwbUuuJKlUaR4 oJayjF0sYgv2CRBZ1jEI/XUeHSO76VSb8Y3/FzLHAcdU5H0rLmCYo5U9gavfUQ4k9PWdr1acKbeuUjhiczx8jd cy1yatIwLUbHxnYoSSig1x AkGNqWGR/csyOmCBTN83gmyKOYlj9Uy7jvUuRxRecXf3UcgXDW50sWeAUZj Na35MMmYhQyrOFRmJZx3 ciXO5pmUJeB7gMvgMinM3xBloCxy0HDpQ4vfAi2kW1rSE6YHvD sONF2VtdiJ4MJjMnIe3ZiPAmHmdH1yDGNPLcu1RU44aNpUdUpA eHm0llV4CJJMJB32ONQJMch2wiuAkpZcRSmu5xt3Cydoi3aG16 itOnVwcjBGp8v2v Vr1qzB7721Y9CG/qkcRtAubQPYPoYaCOs63kodSQA 0J6CdHZ8YPqRbe42dbRyFFIYbwpp4PnqYjVU4CA6tBvQ2/9MnaMRKkMtHfc62CybypEL3XQlxhFqDEPhUlkiA37T5SY 4CDojb430LonOBMvBM0f VLO85PN5cSA5HB1d4zW9s1BKxuccxBGGcLbVxaUXHmHJPyzq5P jo4OxztDkfMS3kLT3rrU6dvCbTwKSvVQR8Meiv s1WUuDA2QPEIa/95ftMTpvpUjMp5vio9vLhPf47X2QEunhQG9od43WnFh4lsdVUQ skU U5TvIdaOrWKcu3//0YMHb77lnutLvnU/hac1l iU4CLc85g0TCB5MCoQJ4hBL2 ciaJOe087fVCcE31x771xYFQAAAR SURBVB7AvUilYJFCSwJfhL6lhRg9e2wkxPgnB9h8G3b849AiSZ 5QomFUCaGC9G7n2XZdPY/oYjz0YpQQ4 dKhIa6QSaqO7GCMHL33DEuQhUjIFI3aXCIka6sCpGXXGcrP2mU rcTBCAh7vA3oKDAAZhgPtI4IAvvoYwOU7vnN2USg4k4kRtSxac zPhQXAHOPVruAyZcneRACl4z5TWthAtUiM7Etxy15E5zFawvHB 0GLVtwkBCks6jh70hFRfDcUIT9hqYzrb/BQqfYzMpWMtShOn1flSnKXUHUSlEIzo7uSwfyRGzsMNRvY2JEt JjJuKEQQ6dcW2B87H0 w2OCselabD9ThpQnh8lJUeLnZo/1zeQEYLyA15gnG3ugouWT6p6JjgviVmaW7H4oZdZMGPHpDGU8p m2y0Yrg63iCTjpWsprp6bUR1PBjxIXYx rVpCepQQgNBwVM8BGWlLxB381ATQ/G1H34bx11zRQdAHGbyQUNb97s 2lJx4gLscL26c/aOxZNbCnehsXQiUUe/CnFeBh4FssBMzc5xoC4x1TbrVN IDCy5/mUsB1/gsTE1ITJ85vJLEZRh2FkTx4YMzV0 wD5UpytASw21SETcB8XIjinZNpTGycjXIo3Ge2HE8RN IiMFnp3l3eAkFUjbyp5GoMyfYJnR61g mrKIw0nI yUvxX3NIicJg0mt1HFnkRGGDdBkNMIP btlgi6nmbqw41LmCO4Xc8mgCrTHi46KUHVfIITXm OMtO5bouhZIZI4p62fMNUiXzEnRnPkBJce1ajJOxwGQ5NiDG9K MKo9LhFWgSfwVC4bUsZ7X/TIT772WeffPKL1177 OOPP//8008/ffr06X4Y0ev0XZ9//PFrv/jks8 eZYgh1ax22ICBbPW1Z3/cDkUwEfC99tQd dMXX/zoo9cpPXny5A2g51TCV548gesfvfiiMhFPP/38tV9c60YRILaXM4l25XYhwvaY4JCWiuMnn 7vv/7Cy6/ POQpzCH0yqsvv/DcEwqYovUYRYC43XCya7UJn0k4IdWCmUgZ NnH /sfPReJIyZYTxcRQFxNrzUatwwxaCVyAX36RhTzxu1KqVGsZ9PZ bDaTKeRy9Xo9X1xZbzjdWrXSa7fUM3C0oilCTPS309Vbhdg1p0 4pQBRQdlhuy/Eeps1ordPIx9mgls0vOaVmm3gixQH 67YSlVuFODY4NlxAX QCWgVlMPCgW 4uTdFBqife8vgvm0vkptzIF4vKvv12QkCf/BGhbPECknKIy06lEe/08r8OantCDBDQz6WADroup/guoZ7zTYKXwNrjqaUxUBFQj7VqkJ3bVQu3Q1U32AeP7BcgoD9H fH1/ceyO8hE3TERkbEDDKAJamm332V8RrbOmLq AfgPFMZD6YPZBQD lAvpqkIB kykD QwU0I YgO50vmHqMpIcQv6FmkAhoM2/JQHlROVUCmj7b0tAOVE5ffUF5knXbq2k fWSKBr3vpac2J0Qbk3fdu40c3u3RMP9QecbJKD/D1Kq0lJSSHbFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I don't suppose they both have to point forward, it is just a personal preference I guess, it looks more symmetrical.

June 25th, 2016, 11:58 AM

I have no problem with that statement. But then that would make Iowa a 1.51 inch ant. Most people do not watch or follow all levels of football. There is simply not the time in their life for it so we pick and choose. I could not tell you who the best teams are in FBS football. I sure I could guess a dozen or so schools that play at that level but I could also guess that many at FCS and Division II also. I could not name even one participant in a "Bowl" game even in the last 5 years. If you are a fan of that level of any sport you are going to know of many of the teams. Since FBS football means little to me...... When I hear Iowa I do not think football I think a state or corn. Just as I am sure when people say North Dakota most people do not think football. but rather oil or cold.

AmsterBison
June 27th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Iowa's two biggest rivals are Nebraska and Wisconsin. Minnesota is up there probably ahead of the rest of the traditional Big Ten teams.

ISU is a game that most Iowa fans could do without and would like to see dropped. Rival? Nah, just annoying. No satisfaction in beating the Clones.

Born & raised Hawkeye here. That's why Clenz loves me so. I'm a Coyote and a Hawkeye, his two favorite teams.

You are probably right about the way things stand now. I mean, who am I to argue who Iowa's rivals are? IMO, you are on shaky ground historically though. Nebraska and Iowa only played twice in the 25+ years leading up to NDSU's last game with Minnesota (and got beat by a combined score of 84-20.) Doesn't seem like it was much of a rivalry back then. Moreover, I remember Iowa fans flooding Minneapolis for that football game and, having lived there, I've actually heard of their trophy (Floyd of Rosedale) whereas I didn't know until today that Wisconsin and Iowa had a trophy up for grabs. So who's the ant now? :)

Maybe we can agree that Iowa State is to Iowa what UND is to NDSU. And, yeah, SDSU/UNI are bigger rivals than UND currently if not historically. Even so, it's still handy for a Bison fan to know that Drake took a historic in-state rival to the wire because there are always UND neighbors, relatives, or friends who try to talk smack Black-Knight-In-Monty-Python-And-The-Holy-Grail style. But, hey, to each their own.

Bisonator
June 27th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Back on topic: http://www.inforum.com/news/north-dakota/4061834-petition-started-change-und-logo

The inmates have started a petition to change their days old logo.xlolx

Looks like Dewey beat me to it. :D

Yote 53
June 27th, 2016, 11:47 AM
You are probably right about the way things stand now. I mean, who am I to argue who Iowa's rivals are? IMO, you are on shaky ground historically though. Nebraska and Iowa only played twice in the 25+ years leading up to NDSU's last game with Minnesota (and got beat by a combined score of 84-20.) Doesn't seem like it was much of a rivalry back then. Moreover, I remember Iowa fans flooding Minneapolis for that football game and, having lived there, I've actually heard of their trophy (Floyd of Rosedale) whereas I didn't know until today that Wisconsin and Iowa had a trophy up for grabs. So who's the ant now? :)

Maybe we can agree that Iowa State is to Iowa what UND is to NDSU. And, yeah, SDSU/UNI are bigger rivals than UND currently if not historically. Even so, it's still handy for a Bison fan to know that Drake took a historic in-state rival to the wire because there are always UND neighbors, relatives, or friends who try to talk smack Black-Knight-In-Monty-Python-And-The-Holy-Grail style. But, hey, to each their own.

I grew up on the Iowa/Nebraska border. Anybody who grew up in Western Iowa knows that there has been a cold war rivalry between Iowa and Nebraska percolating under the surface for about 30 years or so. Traditionally Minnesota and Wisconsin are big rivals as well. Rivalries for Iowa kind of depend upon which part of the state you live in.

Back to the topic of UND. It would not surprise me if this logo they rolled out was intentionally bad because they knew that no matter how good it was it wasn't going to be accepted. Now that UND fans have hit rock bottom by being saddled with a crappy name and a crappy logo the rebuilding process can begin and two years from now they can begin a serious process of coming up with a permanent nickname and logo that will be accepted by the vast majority. The Fighting Hawks name and logo is the equivalent of waking up in the county jail with a bad hangover after being on a 3 day bender. I'm guessing Roughriders doesn't look and sound too bad about right now.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 27th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Hey fella's, you want a thread about Iowa rivals go start one elsewhere. You are done f'n this one up.

BisonTru
June 27th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Back to the topic of UND. It would not surprise me if this logo they rolled out was intentionally bad because they knew that no matter how good it was it wasn't going to be accepted. Now that UND fans have hit rock bottom by being saddled with a crappy name and a crappy logo the rebuilding process can begin and two years from now they can begin a serious process of coming up with a permanent nickname and logo that will be accepted by the vast majority. The Fighting Hawks name and logo is the equivalent of waking up in the county jail with a bad hangover after being on a 3 day bender. I'm guessing Roughriders doesn't look and sound too bad about right now.

UND fans haven't hit rock bottom for most of them. Rock bottom is that place where you realize you have to quit living in denial. I know a lot of UND fans and the large majority of them are in the Sioux forever camp. I applaud Bubba and the few (even a few posters on here) that are trying to move on and embrace this nickname. I don't think they tried to screw it up. Nothing they could have spit out would have been well received except a hawk with feathered hair dress. Which isn't going to happen per the NCAA, but still many are trying to cling onto unrealistic hopes.

UNDColorado
June 27th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I grew up on the Iowa/Nebraska border. Anybody who grew up in Western Iowa knows that there has been a cold war rivalry between Iowa and Nebraska percolating under the surface for about 30 years or so. Traditionally Minnesota and Wisconsin are big rivals as well. Rivalries for Iowa kind of depend upon which part of the state you live in.

I voted for Roughriders. The only bright spot in this whole process was that Sundogs was voted out quickly lol.

BisonFan02
June 27th, 2016, 07:31 PM
I voted for Roughriders. The only bright spot in this whole process was that Sundogs was voted out quickly lol.

The bright spot is in my signature.... xlolx