PDA

View Full Version : Colgate and Furman agree to four future games, home-and-home

Go...gate
January 28th, 2015, 02:31 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=796457

kdinva
January 28th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Very nice.......

melloware13
January 28th, 2015, 02:55 PM
What are the odds Furple buys out of the 2022 game to go lose to a P5 team.

OL FU
January 28th, 2015, 02:59 PM
What are the odds Furple buys out of the 2022 game to go lose to a P5 team.

Probably unlikely since we only did it to Delaware so nobody gives a ****.

Of course if there is a major recession well then who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=796457

It is great news. Enjoyed the last two games.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 28th, 2015, 03:13 PM
xthumbsupx Always like seeing games like this on the schedule.

DFW HOYA
January 28th, 2015, 03:27 PM
xthumbsupx Always like seeing games like this on the schedule.

Who does this replace?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
January 28th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Nice to see these two put together a H&H again! Maybe Lehigh can finally get Wofford back on the schedule....

citdog
January 28th, 2015, 07:48 PM
furman sucks

ngineer
January 28th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Yes, I'd like to see us get some SoCon teams, again, with a mix of CAA and Ivy.. I know we tried with The Citadel back when Higgins was there due to the past connections, but they had some nice payday games with FBS schools. Nice road trip.

Go...gate
January 28th, 2015, 11:37 PM
furman sucks

We need to play you guys! We have twice in the past.

PaladinFan
January 29th, 2015, 04:53 AM
These are the kind of games that make me like watching FCS football.

I think most of our fans are excited to see Furman finally start scheduling OOC games against FCS teams not named Gardner Webb and Presbyterian.

OL FU
January 29th, 2015, 07:48 AM
These are the kind of games that make me like watching FCS football.

I think most of our fans are excited to see Furman finally start scheduling OOC games against FCS teams not named Gardner Webb and Presbyterian.

I know I am. Nothing against either of those and there is, of course, the advantage of a short car ride.

It is interesting that we used to do this regularly but 2008 (which was the year of the UD cancellation) ended most of the non FBS long trip road games. I am glad to see them starting back.

Correction, I check and the above should be 2009

Sandlapper Spike
January 31st, 2015, 04:21 PM
Yes, I'd like to see us get some SoCon teams, again, with a mix of CAA and Ivy.. I know we tried with The Citadel back when Higgins was there due to the past connections, but they had some nice payday games with FBS schools. Nice road trip.

I wouldn't be surprised if this comes up again.

CID1990
February 2nd, 2015, 02:14 PM
We used to play a lot of Patriot teams. I'd like to see a game or two with Bucknell since my wife is a grad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk