PDA

View Full Version : FCS Semifinal: Sam Houston State @ North Dakota State

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 11:00 AM
WE BEAT E.WASH...HOWEVERAH DUH DOLTS...ON CHAIN-GANG DUTY.......MADE SURE WE DIDN'T.....ASTATE.....#5 RANKED MICHIGAN....C'MON MAN!!

Yep and these seniors have beaten 56 teams and lost to 3.

MR. CHICKEN
December 19th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Yep and these seniors have beaten 56 teams and lost to 3.

WAS ONE W....MICHIGAN??.......AWK!

BNATION
December 19th, 2014, 11:06 AM
I thought these kids were all brand new? How do they know what Kyle Field is like? Didn't they get creamed at Death Valley?

Well SHSU has played top teir teams in FBS. Not Minnesota and Iowa State. I'd like to see NDSU start scheduling SEC west schools.

Professor Chaos
December 19th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Keeler may be prepared for the crowd noise but not all of his players will be.

deez_na
December 19th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Well SHSU has played top teir teams in FBS. Not Minnesota and Iowa State. I'd like to see NDSU start scheduling SEC west schools.

Switch locations and likely we'd be doing just that.

bluehenbillk
December 19th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Gosh, I wonder how KC Keeler has ever lost a game. He is so awesome he should have won every national championship with an undefeated record.

Since you brought it up: Keeler record in FCS semi-final games: 3-0, so you're right he hasn't lost a game xdrunkyx:)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 11:11 AM

NDSU plays games within its recruiting footprint. These games serve a purpose.

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 11:16 AM
A lot of these guys have played at Death Valley & Kyle Field.

But noise will always be a factor regardless of experience...otherwise NFL linemen would never be bothered by crowd noise. Will definitely be an issue tonight but it's not something our guys have never dealt with.

Shh! North Dakota Noise is like Big Sky Cold! We should call the game now, we had a good run.

Bisonator
December 19th, 2014, 11:24 AM

How would those benefit NDSU???

BisonFan02
December 19th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Hey SHSU fans in Fargo......when locals make recommendations for places to go...we are not intentionally leading you down a wrong path....that would be dirty pool. xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Shh! North Dakota Noise is like Big Sky Cold! We should call the game now, we had a good run.

No. Big Sky Cold is like Southern Speed.

Fargodome noise is a real thing.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 12:06 PM
House must be clean already.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 12:08 PM
House must be clean already.

Cleaning lady comes on Tuesdays, you don't have one?

BNATION
December 19th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Well gents good luck to both sides, im leaving the office hence leaving this board. Hope to be getting on tomorrow when i wake up to see No Dak's avatar a certain shade of orange... Cheers.xbeerchugxxasswhipx

lionsrking2
December 19th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Well gents good luck to both sides, im leaving the office hence leaving this board. Hope to be getting on tomorrow when i wake up to see No Dak's avatar a certain shade of orange... Cheers.xbeerchugxxasswhipx

Good luck to the Bearkats! #SouthlandStrong

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Same here - I'm out. Hungover from last night & getting back in the saddle at lunch priming for tonight's game. In all seriousness, good luck to all players, coaches, etc & may the winner also be victorious in Frisco, come January 10.

Great stage for FCS football.

TennBison
December 19th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Why would we follow the SHSU model for scheduling teams, you prove nothing in doing so except for the fact that your athletic department is in dire need of cash. Why don't you start doing it like NDSU has done, and schedule teams that will challenge your team, give you a chance to win and help your team improve. Getting thrashed by LSU 56-0 taught you nothing except how to deposit a check, and those losses put your team behind the eight ball all season.

thebootfitter
December 19th, 2014, 01:06 PM
WAS ONE W....MICHIGAN??.......AWK!
The 2007 Michigan team that finished 9-4 and probably was pretty comparable at the end of the year to the 8-5 Kansas State team of 2013? (FWIW -- K-State actually finished with a higher Sagarin rating last year than Michigan did in 2007.)

That Michigan win was impressive, no doubt. The media hype around it was deserved, but other than from the national perception, I'm not convinced it was a significantly higher quality win than some other FCS over FBS wins.

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Why would we follow the SHSU model for scheduling teams, you prove nothing in doing so except for the fact that your athletic department is in dire need of cash. Why don't you start doing it like NDSU has done, and schedule teams that will challenge your team, give you a chance to win and help your team improve. Getting thrashed by LSU 56-0 taught you nothing except how to deposit a check, and those losses put your team behind the eight ball all season.

Like who? Please inform us since you are all knowing about our Athletic Department.

runmymouth
December 19th, 2014, 01:45 PM

You mean like EWU as the season opener? I too would like to see or AD schedule more quality teams like that too. UT(2007)/A&M/LSU/etc just aren't as much fun.

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Same here - I'm out. Hungover from last night & getting back in the saddle at lunch priming for tonight's game. In all seriousness, good luck to all players, coaches, etc & may the winner also be victorious in Frisco, come January 10.

Great stage for FCS football.

That explains the barrage of messages from you last night.
Hope the hangover isnt too bad. Good Luck and hoping for a injury free game.

Nickels
December 19th, 2014, 02:02 PM
SHSU fans in Fargo are claiming the bar scene was weak sauce last night. How does that happen the night before a semifinal and graduation?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 02:06 PM
SHSU fans in Fargo are claiming the bar scene was weak sauce last night. How does that happen the night before a semifinal and graduation?

It's a Thursday night during Finals week. Everybody is either studying or gone.

TennBison
December 19th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Like who? Please inform us since you are all knowing about our Athletic Department.

There are over 100 teams in the FCS, and around half of the FBS level schools that you could try for. Going to play LSU,Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, Alabama, Ohio St and so on is nothing more than a payday. Even when App St beat Michigan it was never expected at any time before the game that it was anything more than a payday. 99% of those types of games are chalked up for the loss column before they are played. You probably won't have to worry about finding opponents outside the power five to much longer though, since the FBS playoff selection committee has now proven that strength of schedule matters. Any power 5 or any other team with dreams of going to a FBS playoff game are going to stop playing FCS all together or risk not being selected, just ask Baylor and TCU, out of conference strength of schedule doomed them.

runmymouth
December 19th, 2014, 02:20 PM
There are over 100 teams in the FCS, and around half of the FBS level schools that you could try for. Going to play LSU,Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, Alabama, Ohio St and so on is nothing more than a payday. Even when App St beat Michigan it was never expected at any time before the game that it was anything more than a payday. 99% of those types of games are chalked up for the loss column before they are played. You probably won't have to worry about finding opponents outside the power five to much longer though, since the FBS playoff selection committee has now proven that strength of schedule matters. Any power 5 or any other team with dreams of going to a FBS playoff game are going to stop playing FCS all together or risk not being selected, just ask Baylor and TCU, out of conference strength of schedule doomed them.

Actually, not having a true conference championship game and a single champion doomed them more than playing an FCS team.

UNIFanSince1983
December 19th, 2014, 03:03 PM
It's a Thursday night during Finals week. Everybody is either studying or gone.

Does NDSU have finals on Friday of Finals week?

I know UNI has their last finals on Thursday. Most people have gone home by about Wednesday night.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 19th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Does NDSU have finals on Friday of Finals week?

I know UNI has their last finals on Thursday. Most people are gone home by about Wednesday night.

My daughter (NDSU student) said there are still some finals today.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Since it's finals week I am expecting an empty, cavernous ThunderDome.... xlolx

Bisonator
December 19th, 2014, 03:07 PM
So Keeler whined to the NCAA about our pregame??? xrolleyesx

marenlee
December 19th, 2014, 03:09 PM

I'm curious about this. Maybe he's not used to the EVENT NDSU makes of their games. He's still used to the likes of the "football heavy" Northeastern schools. xrolleyesx

TennBison
December 19th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Actually, not having a true conference championship game and a single champion doomed them more than playing an FCS team.

That is what the conference said it thought was the reason, but the selection committee said it was strength of schedule. OOC for Baylor was pretty much dead last in the FBS, and TCU was not to far ahead of them.

marenlee
December 19th, 2014, 03:14 PM
That is what the conference said it thought was the reason, but the selection committee said it was strength of schedule. OOC for Baylor was pretty much dead last in the FBS, and TCU was not to far ahead of them.

This. They played SMU, Buffalo, and Northwestern St. Ouch... Plus the fact Texas and Oklahoma **** the bed didn't help either.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 03:14 PM
you aint seen nothing yet just wAit til the game starts

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 03:16 PM

That's fine. Farley and Wolford are a couple that stuck out to me when we played them.

Bisonator
December 19th, 2014, 03:17 PM

He's going to regret it. xlolx

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 03:20 PM
He's going to regret it. xlolx

regret what?

Bisonator
December 19th, 2014, 03:21 PM
regret what?

Regret that his whining was leaked to our fans.:D

Gil Dobie
December 19th, 2014, 03:22 PM
regret what?

That he couldn't win with Delaware in the watered down FCS. :)

TennBison
December 19th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Yep the SHSU coach complained the the NDSU pregame activities are a unfair advantage for the home team. What a rube. First you have SHSU fans complaining that Fargo is not lively enough on a finals week Thursday night, then their teams coach says there is to much going on and it is unfair.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 19th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Yep the SHSU coach complained the the NDSU pregame activities are a unfair advantage for the home team. What a rube. First you have SHSU fans complaining that Fargo is not lively enough on a finals week Thursday night, then their teams coach says there is to much going on and it is unfair.

Keeler has, um, whined before.

Bisonator
December 19th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Sounds like the BearKats should have brought their diaper pants along! :p

TennBison
December 19th, 2014, 03:26 PM
I am still wondering exactly what he complained about.xpopcornx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 03:36 PM

Could be the pregame video, the lights, the intro, all kinds of ****.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Wait...so Keeler is already complaining about the noise and the Dome is still empty?

Uh Oh. He dun goofed.

Thunderstruck
December 19th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Wait...so Keeler is already complaining about the noise and the Dome is still empty?

Uh Oh. He dun goofed.

Wonder if Keeler realized that was NDSU Graduation he was at and not at the Dome?

Nickels
December 19th, 2014, 03:48 PM
you retards actually believe that garbage? xcoffeex

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 03:51 PM

Me too. You'd think if it was true there would be a link provided to the quote.

Wouldn't surprise me though, it would be a good way to play the expectations game with ndsu's department. And judging by bison reactions here, just the rumor of a comment seems to have given him some free space in the fan base head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 19th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Local radio station had Keeler on (taped yesterday) and he said they looked at a total of 125 FBS transfers when they took over and picked the best 16-17 guys. They had a lot of scholarships and most HS kids had already committed to schools.

Really confident coach. He's worried about the Bison offense eating up clock. Sounds like a lot of talented kids. Sammy is really young. 22 starters coming back next year...xeekx

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Me too. You'd think if it was true there would be a link provided to the quote.

Wouldn't surprise me though, it would be a good way to play the expectations game with ndsu's department. And judging by bison reactions here, just the rumor of a comment seems to have given him some free space in the fan base head.

Free space? It's started the opposite effect. People are already talking about it and using it as fire to want to be even louder, circulating on BV, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Free space? It's started the opposite effect. People are already talking about it and using it as fire to want to be even louder, circulating on BV, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I'm right behind Sammy's bench....I'm yelling and whistling my ass even more tonight!!!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 04:01 PM
you retards actually believe that garbage? xcoffeex

Your coach is a notorious bitch. There is plausibility here.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM
I'm right behind Sammy's bench....I'm yelling and whistling my ass even more tonight!!!!!

Bingo man. Bingo. I'm in Section 19. We'll be yelling extra loud tonight! :)

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 04:05 PM

Oh my gosh! So now you say you're going to be loud!?!? Someone pouring gasoline on a rabid fan base would've never expected that!

/sarcasm

Only the bumpkins think the game hasn't started yet.

PS- Congrats for saying you'll "be louder" now. Shows you were planning to support your team less than 100%.

BisonFan02
December 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Oh my gosh! So now you say your going to be loud!?!? Someone pouring gasoline on a rabid fan base would've never expected that!

/sarcasm

Only the pumpkins think the game hasn't started yet.

PS- Congrats for saying you'll "be louder" now. Shows you were planning to support your team less than 109%.

http://www.eduwonk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/spinaltap_edith_503.jpg

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 04:17 PM

No need to post the ndsu graduate final exam for counting.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Oh my gosh! So now you say your going to be loud!?!? Someone pouring gasoline on a rabid fan base would've never expected that!

/sarcasm

Only the pumpkins think the game hasn't started yet.

PS- Congrats for saying you'll "be louder" now. Shows you were planning to support your team less than 109%.

Ahhh, you're a cute little Decemberist. Will we see you next year after this game is over?

Of ****ing course we're going to be loud whether your coach said anything or not. There is a reason Coastal Players trained for it and did decent last weekend.... They learned from last year.

I just hope you Bearkats are ready to lose to the Bison again. It's what you do.

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 04:18 PM
I missed something?

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 04:20 PM

"Ok class, count to this number and you'll get your degree." -Every ndsu final today

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Ahhh, you're a cute little Decemberist. Will we see you next year after this game is over?

Of ****ing course we're going to be loud whether your coach said anything or not. There is a reason Coastal Players trained for it and did decent last weekend.... They learned from last year.

I just hope you Bearkats are ready to lose to the Bison again. It's what you do.

December- the only month out of the year people actually admit they go to ndsu.

Enjoy "being louder."

Just having fun folks. Good luck tonight.

SUPharmacist
December 19th, 2014, 04:23 PM
"Ok class, count to this number and you'll get your degree." -Every ndsu final today

Says the guy talking about giving 109%

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM
I missed something?

nah. just some rumors started to tryan get the bizn fans off their collective biznbutts

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 04:26 PM
nah. just some rumors started to tryan get the bizn fans off their collective biznbutts
Nooo you caught our strategy!

BearKatProud
December 19th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Says the guy talking about giving 109%

Ha! Fair enough typo sniper.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 04:32 PM
A stay at home Dad calling a college football Head Coach a bitch. Oh, I've heard it all.

Wow.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 04:33 PM

sounds like bzn fans only show when gameday is there

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 04:35 PM

Taking finals when you're hungover isn't the easiest thing to do. First hand experience tells me so. :D

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 04:37 PM
And NDSUSR, those messages weren't last night my friend. 8:07am isn't last night. And it was confirming your ignorance of you thinking I'd throw $100 down on a 2TD dog to win $100. Money line was -610 last i saw.

I asked for the line...you declined. Don't offer some commentary here in public & message me the rest where YOU decline.

Found a bookie anyway. Good luck to the both teams.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 04:38 PM

Well they should show up tonight and it will be going strong

- - - Updated - - -

Taking finals when you're hungover isn't the easiest thing to do. First hand experience tells me so. :D

That's why I try to have a breakfast drink so I don't wish for death during the finals

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Well they should show up tonight and it will be going strong

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I try to have a breakfast drink so I don't wish for death during the finals

Clearly I'm a rookie, but oh well. No more finals for me since Wednesday! xdrunkyx

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 04:40 PM

what about regular people. if there are any.....
I mean if im in Fargo any Thursday u can bet if i dont find the party Ill jist start one

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 04:41 PM
A stay at home Dad calling a college football Head Coach a bitch. Oh, I've heard it all.

Wow.

Since I'm not one, does that make you a misinformed idiot?

and yes, your coach is a notorious bitch.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 04:43 PM
what about regular people. if there are any.....
I mean if im in Fargo any Thursday u can bet if i dont find the party Ill jist start one

As people have said it doesn't help that its finals week but pretty much any other week and Thursdays are bumping but in Fargo don't cha know that it gets a wee bit cold up here and we have to hudle around the fire for those -50 days.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 04:44 PM
As people have said it doesn't help that its finals week but pretty much any other week and Thursdays are bumping but in Fargo don't cha know that it gets a wee bit cold up here and we have to hudle around the fire for those -50 days.

Thursdays used to be quite fun at the Trader and Trapper back in the day.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 04:48 PM

Antarctica was no excuse for me. neither Fargo

underdawg
December 19th, 2014, 04:52 PM
I may miss most of this one unfortunately having to go to SIU's B-ball and local high school game--Is it going to be replayed tonight sometime?????

NoDak 4 Ever
December 19th, 2014, 04:53 PM
I may miss most of this one unfortunately having to go to SIU's B-ball and local high school game--Is it going to be replayed tonight sometime?????

DVR it. On ESPN2

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 04:54 PM
what refs will be throwing the game tonight. they gonna meet KC

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I hope the HS basketball game gets over so we can watch some of the 1st qtr

thank God I have good volume control on my sound system so it's not bad in my house with you guys getting extra loud.

frozennorth
December 19th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Since I'm not one, does that make you a misinformed idiot?

and yes, your coach is a notorious bitch.

Alot of these southern posters seem to have their macsulinity threatened by your very existence.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 05:02 PM
I hope the HS basketball game gets over so we can watch some of the 1st qtr

thank God I have good volume control on my sound system so it's not bad in my house with you guys getting extra loud.

I know right? Heaven forbid we are so loud we blow out your speakers! You'd have to complain to the NCAA and force them to pay for the replacements!

frozennorth
December 19th, 2014, 05:05 PM
No need to post the ndsu graduate final exam for counting.

If you want to smack academics, it helps not to be an shsu fan.

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 05:12 PM
I know right? Heaven forbid we are so loud we blow out your speakers! You'd have to complain to the NCAA and force them to pay for the replacements!

Lol plus my wife will be mad the kids can't hear her tell them to do things (quick slants for example)

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Dont see why transfers are an issue. Schools use the the resources that are available. Be that juco, or transfers from the other divisions if the transfers fit their needs and wants. After your coach has been there awhile and developes relationships with the High schools and develops his own recruits he may not need to use transfers as much.

This guy was a transfer.

Ideally I don't know that anyone wants to build a team on transfers. I don't see a problem with utilizing them though. If a guy can play and he wants to play for you, why not?

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 05:19 PM
And NDSUSR, those messages weren't last night my friend. 8:07am isn't last night. And it was confirming your ignorance of you thinking I'd throw $100 down on a 2TD dog to win $100. Money line was -610 last i saw.

I asked for the line...you declined. Don't offer some commentary here in public & message me the rest where YOU decline.

Found a bookie anyway. Good luck to the both teams.

Bwahahah.. You thought I ws stupid enough to give 16 points? Idiots from Texas are hilarious.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Hmmmm. Ok

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Hmmmm. Ok

Thats more like it, now go sit in the corner.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Ha. Geez, you two are funny.

Mr Maid & Internet tough guy.

Brings this site down & that's a shame.

bri-dog
December 19th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Any updates from Kat fans at the tailgate? Pretty sure you'll be treated right and have a great time! I wish I could be there...

Drblankstare
December 19th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Well I'm getting ready to drive to the Dome. Good luck and good health to both teams. You boys try to keep it civil on here tonight. :D

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 06:04 PM
I had to work until now.... An entire block North of the Dome.
I could hear everyone tailgating and I'm chomping at the bit! Later taters.

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM
As per bisonville coach Keeler has complaint to NCAA about the NDSU pre game activities. Says it gives us an unfair advantage. What a whiner...

Gil Dobie
December 19th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Enjoy the game everyone.

Let's get it on!

http://i.imgur.com/ArstoZv.gif

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 06:34 PM
As per bisonville coach Keeler has complaint to NCAA about the NDSU pre game activities. Says it gives us an unfair advantage. What a whiner...

We've gone over this and it's all bs

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 06:36 PM

I just checked Snopes

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 06:42 PM
It is not BS. Keeler petitioned NCAA to stop the pregame lights and video.

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 06:43 PM

Source or BS

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 06:44 PM

If this is true LOL. He has other things to worry about, like playing the 3 time defending champion.

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Reporter Mike McFeely.... Who does not care much for NDSU actually.
He is an idiot, but usually accurate.

Its nothing to get excited about. He tried to give SHSU a better position to succeed.
Weak, but understandable.

Old Cat Fan
December 19th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Jesus here we go again 15 mins to kick off and more high school basketball

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 06:48 PM
They will turn the game on just before the snap.

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Reporter Mike McFeely.... Who does not care much for NDSU actually.
He is an idiot, but usually accurate.

Its nothing to get excited about. He tried to give SHSU a better position to succeed.
Weak, but understandable.

Aka BS

Bison56
December 19th, 2014, 06:56 PM
They will turn the game on just before the snap.
In the second quarter.

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Last week they had it on espn news to start

Old Cat Fan
December 19th, 2014, 07:00 PM
If I wanted to watch high school hoops,I would just go watch a UNH basketball game :D

hebmskebm
December 19th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Kickoff pushed back to 8:10 ET

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Is there anyway this doesn't go into overtime???

marenlee
December 19th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Kickoff pushed back to 8:10 ET

Not long enough. A close basketball game with 2 minutes left might as well be 30.

Bison56
December 19th, 2014, 07:06 PM
This is annoying the only people who care about this game are in the stands.

Catsfan90
Not long enough. A close basketball game with 2 minutes left might as well be 30.
They did this last week as well. Two minutes took forever!

Sycamore62
See...this is how Chicago screws up the whole country. First the president then pushing back a playoff game

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 07:07 PM
See...this is how Chicago screws up the whole country. First the president then pushing back a playoff game

Truth be spoken

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 07:10 PM
I have it on espn news

marenlee
December 19th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Game starting on ESPNEWS.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 07:13 PM
KE 53! LETS GO

rokamortis
December 19th, 2014, 07:27 PM
defenses and punters look good anyway

Milktruck74
December 19th, 2014, 07:31 PM
is there a game thread?

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 07:34 PM
is there a game thread?

Guess not

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 07:36 PM
is there a game thread?
Not much offense so far

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Hopefully that pass will kick start the offense

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 07:38 PM
ok I think we are getting started now

Milktruck74
December 19th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Ouch. he took a shot to the back of the helmet...

At least it looked that way in real time. Don't see him coming back.

Milktruck74
December 19th, 2014, 07:41 PM
He is moving stuff...that's good. Always hate to see anybody hurt.

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Maybe it's muscle or a stinger

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 07:44 PM
They looked like dirty hits. Twice with the helmets.

Milktruck74
Just saw the replay...nothing vicious, just hard Football. PRayers.

GAD
He is moving stuff...that's good. Always hate to see anybody hurt.
Lets hope they are just being extra careful

TheKingpin28
That is tough to watch someone go out and I hope he is alright.

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 07:46 PM
NDSU pulling out the trick plays early

Winindy
December 19th, 2014, 07:47 PM
surprised Bonet didn't break out the hurdle

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 07:47 PM
TD!!

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 07:49 PM
TOUCHDOWN Bison!

- - - Updated - - -

Can the Bearkats answer?

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 07:50 PM
what the heck is wrong with the audio on my set, I sounds like the Bzn PAA is in the booth......

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 07:51 PM
If Keeler thinks he can run to the outside... He clearly needs to go back to Huntsville.

Da Herd
December 19th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I hope the bison D piss pounds them after that helmet to helmet on wentz. He hit him just like the git on the injury.

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Dang great run Johnson

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 07:53 PM
third and 17...... first down Sammy

Milktruck74
Dang great run Johnson

Big response...need alot of that tonight!!!

Sycamore62
I hope the bison D piss pounds them after that helmet to helmet on wentz. He hit him just like the git on the injury.

He needs to run straight up,and down if he doesn't want to get hit in the helmet

centennial
December 19th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Blatant holding not called

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 07:55 PM
they better go over the top to 85

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Blatant holding not called

Like the two that kept your drive alive?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 19th, 2014, 07:57 PM
SHSU is finding a way to some extent on offense. Not sure how long they can keep it up....

hebmskebm
December 19th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Why does every Jimmy John's commercial look like it cost $5 to make? I've been subjected to a lot of them watching FCS games ESPN3.

Da Herd
December 19th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Like the two that kept your drive alive?
They're letting Em play that's for sure..

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 08:00 PM
He needs to run straight up,and down if he doesn't want to get hit in the helmet

Exactly, JFC man, the calls of spearing in here already are pretty dumb. Maybe they ought to call spearing on Wentz for lowering his head when he runs into a defender.

GAD
Nice catch

caribbeanhen
they better go over the top to 85

KC always listens to me

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 08:01 PM
KC knows fg not going to get it done

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 08:03 PM
4th Down
FG good, but I don't think FG's are gonna do much good it the long run

Go Lehigh TU Owl

CCU was able to respond last week with a FG and then build off of that. Johnson has to pull off a few more highlight type plays for SHSU to pull this of...

dewey
God dang my vocal chords hurt already! Dang 3rd and 20 and SHSU getting the first that kept their drive alive.

Dewey

Winindy
Sam got their feet under them on that drive. NDSU looking very stout on 1st and 2nd downs, but Sam had huge 3rd down and long conversions. I did li like Keeler throwing his head back with a "F*** me!" after the last incomplete pass.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 08:04 PM

True dat. Don't know if SHSU is starting to get some things going here but they held on by their finger nails and got down there so we'll see if they can keep the production up.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Where was the penalty on NDSU for leading with their pads???

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 08:07 PM
There are a lot of no calls for both teams

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 19th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Great series for the SHSU defense...

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 08:08 PM
SHSU is playing great D so far

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Crowd doesn't seem as loud tonight

Winindy
December 19th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Louder than last week according to that DB meter

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Bizn playing back on dare hOOFS

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 19th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Having watched NDSU the last 3 weeks it's clear they are not as physical upfront as they have been. I'm surprised how much they dominated Iowa State in the trenches in hindsight.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 08:13 PM
I'm shocked the last 4 plays not one offensive penalty but you got to move on and just accept it. Let's get a stop here

rokamortis
December 19th, 2014, 08:14 PM
I'm shocked the last 4 plays not one offensive penalty but you got to move on and just accept it. Let's get a stop here

They are calling it the same for both teams. But I didn't see anything blatant.

Winindy
Gotta make that catch.

caribbeanhen
Dey shoulda went for it, they was on a roll..... KC leans to the right and the kick too

GAD
FG no good

Winindy
December 19th, 2014, 08:15 PM
I like that they aren't calling much. Those early round games were brutal.

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Yup.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 08:16 PM

The only one that made me frustrated was the first down run where CJ smith was grabbed on the edge and spun around in front of the SJ and nothing. But as I said earlier, they are going both ways for no calls

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 08:16 PM

Bingo.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 08:18 PM
nice adjust from the QB

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Delay of game WOW

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 08:20 PM
It's looking like SHSU is starting to man hande this Bison O Line which is just about unfathomable.

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Sammy looking like the more athletic team

rokamortis
December 19th, 2014, 08:21 PM

Their D front look really good.

caribbeanhen
QB not seeing what I saw

TheKingpin28
We can at least agree that there was some illegal contact there on RJ

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 08:22 PM

To me that is a given, I'm surprised at them looking more physical than NDSU.

mmiller_34
I don't like SHSU's butt stripes.

centennial
Another blatant call not called.

GAD
4th down SHSU is hanging in there
Nice punt

caribbeanhen
Their D front look really good.

Rokamortis, looks like the better team lost last week, really let an opportunity slip away........ I m starting to think Sammy is gonna find a way

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Another blatant call not called.

I like how you only pop up when it helps you. God forbid you call out the holds that kept that drive alive.

mmiller_34

They have 18 FBS transfers doh.

Ginsbach

Me either. They've had some terrible uniforms over the years.

Texas

Same here.

rokamortis
December 19th, 2014, 08:24 PM

It was uncatchable.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 08:24 PM
I like how you only pop up when it helps you. God forbid you call out the holds that kept that drive alive.

Kind of like the last drive for SHSU or did you forget about those as well?

- - - Updated - - -

It was uncatchable.

Yeah since he was held for about half the route?

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 08:25 PM
Kind of like the last drive for SHSU or did you forget about those as well?

You can see me agreeing with others that they are "letting them play". I'm not crying about penalties.

Sam_Kats
We're not good at the uniform thing

Sycamore62
Yes. On sunday that will be illegal contact. 5yds automatic 1st down

Texas
We're not good at the uniform thing

Our jerseys have been great. Pants not so much.

rokamortis
December 19th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Rokamortis, looks like the better team lost last week, really let an opportunity slip away........ I m starting to think Sammy is gonna find a way
I don't know about that - I'd kill to have some of SHSU's athletes on D.

I know NDSU said we were more physical than they thought we'd be - perhaps they are just getting wore down from the battles.

We got beat up pretty bad. Our QB had a separated shoulder early in the game but didn't come out. He had surgery this week.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 08:28 PM
The under is looking profitable

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Does the FargoDome always sound this quiet on TV? I'm normally at the game so I wouldn't know..

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Does the FargoDome always sound this quiet on TV? I'm normally at the game so I wouldn't know..
It sounds a lot quieter to me

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 19th, 2014, 08:31 PM
SHSU front 7 is bringing it! who gets the 2nd half KO?

Sam_Kats
Did the fans already make up with Keeler??

ursus arctos horribilis

It never sounds real loud on TV. It didn't sound real loud to me in person either. Alpha said last week in there it was the first time it started sounding loud to him.

caribbeanhen
It sounds a lot quieter to me

so do the bye son

TheKingpin28
SHSU front 7 is bringing it! who gets the 2nd half KO?

NDSU

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 08:32 PM

50% of the ISUb games i have watched in the last 3 years were

caribbeanhen
December 19th, 2014, 08:33 PM
KC is one conservative SOB

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 08:34 PM
It never sounds real loud on TV. It didn't sound real loud to me in person either. Alpha said last week in there it was the first time it started sounding loud to him.

Might be making the trip to Missoula next fall. Got some relatives out there.

Nice to see defenses setting the tone.

dwtime
December 19th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Good game so far, go SHSU!

mmiller_34
December 19th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Good game! Cmon Bison!

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 08:44 PM
2011: 6-3 Kats @ half
2012: 10-10 @ half
2014: 7-3 Bison @ half

Da Herd
December 19th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Not a fan of Sam looking like the more physical team. Should be a good second 1/2

Old Cat Fan
December 19th, 2014, 08:53 PM

The PA system must be broken:D

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 08:59 PM
I really don't want to see Emanuel go in and punt. Need to keep him healthy at DE

Mr. C
December 19th, 2014, 09:00 PM
What no replay on the punt?

dwtime
Wow he just missed that punt

Sam_Kats
No way that thing wasn't blocked.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 09:01 PM

It actually wasn't. The replay clearly showed he went through the ball

dwtime
December 19th, 2014, 09:01 PM
What no replay on the punt?

It kind of looked like it was redirected like it was touched but the defender reacted like he didn't get to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Turnover

Sycamore62
December 19th, 2014, 09:02 PM
its so hard to tell in real time for R

Texas
Interception!

Mr. C
SHSU also blocked Villanova's first punt last week to set up a score

GAD
INT huge break for the Bearkats

Sam_Kats
Oh. I stand corrected. Went out to grab another beer. Didn't see replay. My bad

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 09:03 PM

Sure looked close. Probably should have been looked at but I don't think he got it.

Mr. C
December 19th, 2014, 09:03 PM
NDSU tackles so well, as good as an team in FCS

Go Lehigh TU Owl
December 19th, 2014, 09:04 PM
If NDSU can get to 14 that might be good enough.

TheKingpin28
Huge stop after that pathetic throw for an INT. It was good positioning on the CB though

Texas
Really QB draw called?

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Bearkats can't capitalize

Sycamore62
Really QB draw called?
Worked on the 5

GAD
NDSU tackles so well, as good as an team in FCS
So true

UNHWildcat18
Really QB draw called?

I know right...how bout get a TE in there for protection and actually throw the ball on 3rd down. This SHSU can win the game if they capitalize. I think that's 4 draws on 3rd down....

mmiller_34
December 19th, 2014, 09:06 PM
You can really hear the PA guy on the broadcast

Texas
December 19th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Worked on the 5

It worked but Bison have been sniffing it out. Very conservative play calling so far...

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 09:07 PM
NDSU coaching staff is what Richard Sherman would call mediocre.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM
That's what we need more of. Get that wheel route PA to force the box to open more

TD KING FRAIZER

Bison56
December 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM
TD by the King!!!! Nice drive.

Da Herd
December 19th, 2014, 09:10 PM
NDSU coaching staff is what Richard Sherman would call mediocre.

I miss bohl but a nice couple plays there!

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Wow! Now it will be interesting to see how SHSU responds....

GAD
TD Bison!

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Well that should do it. Maybe our OC will call a QB draw on our next 3rd down

Winindy
December 19th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Nice play calling progression on that drive.

Sam_Kats
December 19th, 2014, 09:14 PM
OMG...is that a transfer that scored for NDSU????

GAD
December 19th, 2014, 09:15 PM
ok now the crowd is more into it

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 09:15 PM

Yes I guess the score should have an asterisk next to it? Well played though

344Johnson
December 19th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Well, if ndsu gets points here the game is over.

UNHWildcat18
December 19th, 2014, 09:17 PM
SHSU playcalling has been horrible. Also their O-line is looking like crap.

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Just like to point out NDSU recruited King Frazier heavily and he chose to walk on at Nebraska. After a year he chose to come back.

Also, clearly our one transfer can out run all of yours.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 19th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Boy this could be the time it all goes out the window for having played a decent game against The Bison so far.

TheKingpin28
December 19th, 2014, 09:19 PM
TD CROCKET THE ROCKET!

IBleedYellow
There we go!

Go Lehigh TU Owl
Game over! See ya in Frisco Bison!

Bison56