PDA

View Full Version : Dave Dickenson

Grizzaholic
November 13th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Just to let all of the Griz faithful out there know that he is still picking apart defenses like nobody's business. He laid a whoopin' on the Roughriders,45-18, last night. 27-37 for 274 and no picks.

The NFL sure missed a QB there. :twocents:

Peems
November 13th, 2006, 06:27 PM
he also ran for 45 yards, just like the ol' days.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 13th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Why didn't they pick him up to begin with? He was a very accomplished QB.

By the way, has he won any Grey Cups?

mschn99
November 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM
No, he has not won a grey cup yet (although hes playing for the title agian next sunday) but he has set all kinds of records or close to records. He has basically done EXACLTY what Doug Flutie did, with less grey cups to show for it.

griz37
November 19th, 2006, 11:39 PM
No, he has not won a grey cup yet (although hes playing for the title agian next sunday) but he has set all kinds of records or close to records. He has basically done EXACLTY what Doug Flutie did, with less grey cups to show for it.

BC just won the Grey Cup tonight vs. Montreal. Dave was named MVP.

GannonFan
November 20th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Great QB - saw one of the best performances ever when he led the Griz to the NC over Marshall in Marshall that year - huge win. Of course, he is lifetime 0-1 against the Hens but why bring that up? ;)

Peems
November 20th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Great QB - saw one of the best performances ever when he led the Griz to the NC over Marshall in Marshall that year - huge win. Of course, he is lifetime 0-1 against the Hens but why bring that up? ;)

because you want to rain on Dave's parade.:smiley_wi

Proud Griz Man
November 20th, 2006, 10:18 PM

At least Dickenson's alma mater is playing in the playoffs and you're down at the Crapsville Tavern. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx 49-48 :bang:

GannonFan
November 20th, 2006, 10:24 PM
At least Dickenson's alma mater is playing in the playoffs and you're down at the Crapsville Tavern. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx 49-48 :bang:

Yeah, I'll just have to keep replaying that video where the Montana kicker misses the XP and then UD marches down the field to win. Good times. :thumbsup:

Grizzaholic
November 21st, 2006, 12:32 PM
Don't mean to Hijack this thread but I would like to shove a big boot up ESPN's broadcasters or anchors collective asses. On Sunday night and again on Monday morning they announced that the Grey Cup MVP was Dave Dickerson.

HIS NAME IS DAVE DICKENSON!!!

What a bunch of ass clowns that they cannot even read the teleprompter correctly.

Griz40
November 22nd, 2006, 04:33 PM
Don't mean to Hijack this thread but I would like to shove a big boot up ESPN's broadcasters or anchors collective asses. On Sunday night and again on Monday morning they announced that the Grey Cup MVP was Dave Dickerson.

HIS NAME IS DAVE DICKENSON!!!

What a bunch of ass clowns that they cannot even read the teleprompter correctly.
Exactly! Plus a lot of you griz fans know this but Dave won the NC against Chad Pennington who was a true freshman at that time and beat out Steve McNair for the Walter Payton that year as well. He was on the Chargers roster for a time(don't remember which season) but I think he is doing great up in Canada! He isn't the "prototype" NFL size QB so I love the fact he has done what he has done up north.