PDA

View Full Version : Round 2: Montana @ E. Washington

Pages : [1] 2

kdinva
November 29th, 2014, 05:34 PM
another fun game coming up....

Red & Black
November 29th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Looking forward to it but kinda hate this regionalization crap. SDSU @ NDSU? Montana @ EWU? These games have already been played once.

FargoBison
November 29th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Looking forward to it but kinda hate this regionalization crap. SDSU @ NDSU? Montana @ EWU? These games have already been played once.

Can probably add UNI-ISUR as well to that.

Red & Black
November 29th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Can probably add UNI-ISUR as well to that.

Yup, there ya go. I understood (and liked) the SHSU/SELU matchup, but I think it's garbage that the first game we're playing in the playoffs is against a team we've already beaten once.

MTfan4life
November 29th, 2014, 06:33 PM

This is and will continue to be the story of the playoffs since they expanded to 24. At 16, sometimes you would have a chance at a conference rematch in the quarters, but others teams have been well separated. In this expanded format, they can control and set up close games a lot easier, especially considering they allow conference rematches in the round of 16 now.

thebootfitter
November 29th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I think I'm going to try to make it to this game. Should be a good one!

Red & Black
November 29th, 2014, 06:37 PM
This is and will continue to be the story of the playoffs since they expanded to 24. At 16, sometimes you would have a chance at a conference rematch in the quarters, but others teams have been well separated. In this expanded format, they can control and set up close games a lot easier, especially considering they allow conference rematches in the round of 16 now.

Yeah, I know. I just think that the playoffs are supposed to be about seeing how your team stacks up against teams from other conferences. Should be a fun game anyway.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2014, 06:44 PM
...and after today Montana should be clicking while EWU to ok the week off

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping we get to meet the winner. If so, I hope to make the trip.

Theee Catrabbit
November 29th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I know. I just think that the playoffs are supposed to be about seeing how your team stacks up against teams from other conferences.

They don't and they do............otherwise MSU would be playing NDSU and you would be playing against San Diego........

EdubAlum
November 29th, 2014, 08:02 PM
...and after today Montana should be clicking while EWU to ok the week off

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping we get to meet the winner. If so, I hope to make the trip.

Hoping this too, we still owe you an ass kicking from 2005...and 94,92,89,85...

Red & Black
November 29th, 2014, 08:22 PM

:) Gotta get by Montana first, but yes, this'd be an awesome game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezgriz51
November 29th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Interesting event coming to Missoula after the Griz and UNI win next week.

PantherRob82
November 29th, 2014, 11:25 PM

If we play you might get to give it to us. xlolx

Oddly enough we owe Montana on the flip side. Both of those are very lopsided.

tomq04
November 29th, 2014, 11:59 PM
I'm pumped for round 2!

Grizalltheway
November 30th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Yup, there ya go. I understood (and liked) the SHSU/SELU matchup, but I think it's garbage that the first game we're playing in the playoffs is against a team we've already beaten once.
So it shouldn't be a big deal beating us again, yeah?

dudeitsaid
November 30th, 2014, 02:26 AM

As they say, "It's easier to beat a team two times in a season..." Oh, wait...I think the sayings a little different than that.

Should be a good game. UM never quits, and the last two games have climbed back in to make it a game. It will be interesting to see if weather factors in this time. Conditions were pretty nice the last two meetings, but winter weather can throw a wrench into things.

In any case, the Grizzly D looked inspired against MSU in the Brawl. And I thought Bleskin looked pretty good against ISU, so I was pretty surprised out how rattled he got. You guys just dismantled them.

I have been internally debating whether your tune up against San Diego will benefit you guys more than our bye will benefit us. Sometimes, we come out of bye's pretty sluggish. But I think the playoff energy will help the team to be on their A game. No matter what happens, I think it's going to be another good one. Hopefully with us coming out on top again!

dudeitsaid
November 30th, 2014, 02:31 AM
:) Gotta get by Montana first, but yes, this'd be an awesome game.

Gotta say, I don't get too caught up in the MVFC defense superiority talk a whole lot. I think NDSU's defense is clearly dominant, but don't know if you can just apply that to the whole conference. That being said, UNI's D looked like NFL players among the SFA players. And I don't just mean regarding how dominant they were. They looked 50 points heavier, six inches taller, and a second faster. IMO, they looked like the toughest FCS defense I've seen this year. And I watched the NDSU/UM game. The Bison have the better stats this year, but the Panthers look really strong on D. I think this game would be a great indication of how a great offense stacks up against a great D. I hope this game happens!

veinup
November 30th, 2014, 10:39 AM
this game again..

Red & Black
November 30th, 2014, 07:57 PM

We should be favored. Most likely a game that's settled by 10 or fewer points again.

veinup
November 30th, 2014, 08:19 PM
We should be favored. Most likely a game that's settled by 10 or fewer points again.

agreed.

EWU Grad 82
December 1st, 2014, 11:39 AM
As of late both teams are hitting on all cylinders so it should be an exciting rematch. I expect a high scoring game with a combined total of near 100. Because we are at home and we have all of our offensive weapons I see Eastern winning by a margin of 10 to 15 points.

Grizalltheway
December 1st, 2014, 11:45 AM
As of late both teams are hitting on all cylinders so it should be an exciting rematch. I expect a high scoring game with a combined total of near 100. Because we are at home and we have all of our offensive weapons I see Eastern winning by a margin of 10 to 15 points.

I generally agree (except with the result of course), but one advantage I think we might have is momentum. With EWU only playing once since our last meeting there's bound to be a little bit of rust. Hopefully we can take advantage of that and come out swinging.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 1st, 2014, 01:59 PM
I generally agree (except with the result of course), but one advantage I think we might have is momentum. With EWU only playing once since our last meeting there's bound to be a little bit of rust. Hopefully we can take advantage of that and come out swinging.

VA hadn't played a game in over a month when we played the Griz, so hopefully he'll be just as rusty.

Cleets
December 1st, 2014, 02:00 PM

I would normally agree with this ^ but...

Grizalltheway
December 1st, 2014, 02:47 PM
I would normally agree with this ^ but...

We shall see. If you look at their recent playoff history, they've had a habit of starting out sluggishly (at least on defense) before kicking it in gear (SHSU, Jax State, Towson, etc.)

Red & Black
December 1st, 2014, 08:49 PM
We shall see. If you look at their recent playoff history, they've had a habit of starting out sluggishly (at least on defense) before kicking it in gear (SHSU, Jax State, Towson, etc.)

We've generally not played a great first half coming off of a bye. For the most part it seems we've been a second half team the past few years.

Ivytalk
December 1st, 2014, 08:51 PM
Can't pick against EWU on the Big Tampon. Eagles by 9.

dudeitsaid
December 1st, 2014, 10:05 PM
Can't pick against EWU on the Big Tampon. Eagles by 9.
...red with menstruated blood of our enemies...:eek::p

Cleets
December 1st, 2014, 10:09 PM
It is an awful television experience... watching a game on that abomination

veinup
December 1st, 2014, 10:59 PM
It is an awful television experience... watching a game on that abomination

it really still is **** ugly. all respect to eastern as a football team, yall are great and i think you'll probably beat UM this weekend. but DAMN that field is ugly. all time ugly. that thing is going down in history as the ugliest **** ever.

tomq04
December 1st, 2014, 11:28 PM
Got in a fight* with a griz fan and a guy from Bozeman in line at costco tonight in Spokane...my wife was mortified.

*ok fine, maybe a mild discussion at best.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2014, 03:25 AM
Got in a fight* with a griz fan and a guy from Bozeman in line at costco tonight in Spokane...my wife was mortified.

*ok fine, maybe a mild discussion at best.

I hope they boxed up your items with care.

Gil Dobie
December 2nd, 2014, 07:51 AM
Is Baldwin auditioning for the Montana HC job?

Billings Gazette (http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football/four-candidates-in-the-hunt-to-succeed-delaney-at-um/article_eb3fa0d8-12ee-56a0-a2cb-e1d5376f82cf.html)

kalm
December 2nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
it really still is **** ugly. all respect to eastern as a football team, yall are great and i think you'll probably beat UM this weekend. but DAMN that field is ugly. all time ugly. that thing is going down in history as the ugliest **** ever.

Granted it's not QUITE as beautiful on TV as it is in person, but still...

NDSUtk
December 2nd, 2014, 08:35 AM
Granted it's not QUITE as beautiful on TV as it is in person, but still...

Not gonna lie...when I watch EWU playoff games on TV, I pray for snow just to cover that field up.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2014, 11:08 AM
Is Baldwin auditioning for the Montana HC job?

Billings Gazette (http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football/four-candidates-in-the-hunt-to-succeed-delaney-at-um/article_eb3fa0d8-12ee-56a0-a2cb-e1d5376f82cf.html)
No. He's getting his name out there for a future fbs gig, while leveraging himself for a pay bump at EWU in the interim. The difference in salary/bonuses he would recieve at UM is negligible, not to mention having to uproot his family (met wife at EWU, two kids lived in the area all their lives) and delaying his opportunity for an fbs gig for at least 4 years while trying to rebuild UM, would be ludicrous. It's pretty funny though how desperate and hopeful some of the griz fans are that UM will land Baldwin. xlolx

Grizalltheway
December 2nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
"Rebuild". That's cute. xlolxxlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 2nd, 2014, 11:32 AM
No. He's getting his name out there for a future fbs gig, while leveraging himself for a pay bump at EWU in the interim. The difference in salary/bonuses he would recieve at UM is negligible, not to mention having to uproot his family (met wife at EWU, two kids lived in the area all their lives) and delaying his opportunity for an fbs gig for at least 4 years while trying to rebuild UM, would be ludicrous. It's pretty funny though how desperate and hopeful some of the griz fans are that UM will land Baldwin. xlolx

I'm going to guess the Griz faithful would gladly welcome back Bobby Hauck before Beau Baldwin.

veinup
December 2nd, 2014, 11:38 AM
I'm going to guess the Griz faithful would gladly welcome back Bobby Hauck before Beau Baldwin.

this is the truth.

Cleets
December 2nd, 2014, 11:40 AM

For the love-of-Pete at least Hauck knows how to game plan a strategy
Something I haven't seen the Griz do in 2 years

Cleets
December 2nd, 2014, 11:45 AM

If Easter Washington loses to the Griz PLEASE PLEASE stick around the forum for a few days...
So the Griz fans can ask you questions about the EW vs. UM Rebuilding and see which project is coming along faster

***** me...

xslapfightx

Grizalltheway
December 2nd, 2014, 11:57 AM
For the love-of-Pete at least Hauck knows how to game plan a strategy
Something I haven't seen the Griz do in 2 years

The problem hasn't been lack of a game plan/strategy, it's been stubbornly sticking to one that's not working and not making adjustments until it's too late.

Silenoz
December 2nd, 2014, 12:07 PM
"Rebuild". That's cute. xlolxxlolx

Winning 9-10 games a year while rebuilding. Guess I'll take that as flattery

kalm
December 2nd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Breske just got let go by WSU.

kalm
December 2nd, 2014, 12:21 PM
If Easter Washington loses to the Griz PLEASE PLEASE stick around the forum for a few days...
So the Griz fans can ask you questions about the EW vs. UM Rebuilding and see which project is coming along faster

***** me...

xslapfightx

What he meant to say is that the current talent level isn't as good as EWU...that next year's EWU team will be better positioned to go deep in the playoffs...that it would be harder to win at Montana, that there's greater momentum, that a recent degree of excellence is assured versus a ?

Screamin_Eagle174
December 2nd, 2014, 12:29 PM
http://www.commonwealthfoundation.org/imgLib/20121204_FishinBarrel.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 2nd, 2014, 12:47 PM
Breske just got let go by WSU.

Maybe he and Glenn will get the band back together.

Cleets
December 2nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
http://www.commonwealthfoundation.org/imgLib/20121204_FishinBarrel.jpg

Its all fun and games right now...

kalm
December 2nd, 2014, 01:05 PM

But there's no shame in being T2 for best program in the conference. Just remember that and you'll be ok.

dudeitsaid
December 2nd, 2014, 11:50 PM
Should be low to mid 30's for the game, potential of rain or snow. Winds up to 10 mph. Could be a sloppy one. Neither team had much success running the ball in the last meeting.

The PSU game was about as wet a game as I remember, and I thought overall our receivers still were effective. UM seemed to really make solid halftime adjustments in the last game, and made it closer than it appeared at the end (that TD in the end zone would have been reversed with replay). If that would have counted, UM would have rattled off 23 unanswered points in the last 21 minutes of the game.

I think this rivalry game is tougher this time around. UM is well practiced at game speed over the last three weeks, but EWU is healthier than they've been since the beginning of the season. It appears we will be missing Forte, but I think our other RB's can do some damage if we can get the ground game going.

I think this game is going to be intense and too close for comfort, with EWU pulling out an emotional win in OT.

tomq04
December 3rd, 2014, 08:04 AM
S
I think this game is going to be intense and too close for comfort, with EWU pulling out an emotional win in OT.

My heart can't take that, and i'm only 26... :(

THE DANIMAL
December 3rd, 2014, 10:24 AM
One play that hasn't been mentioned much from the last meeting, that I think was a huge play in the game was right at the end of the 1st half when the Griz had just called a timeout to try and get the ball back with about a minute left in the half. On that 3rd and 10 or whatever and the score 13-10, Tyrone Holmes the Griz DE was held or sure looked like a hold by the EWU tackle. Holmes was just about get to Adams but couldn't reach him because the EWU tackle was draped over Holmes from the back side of his shoulder preventing him to get to Adams. The play happened right in front of the end zone where I was sitting and it sure looked like a hold. Even after watching the recording of the game it looked to be a hold. EWU went on to complete the pass for a 1st down and then preceded to score with just a few seconds left in the half to make the score 20-10. In my head I was thinking that was a game changer because EWU got the ball to begin the 2nd half.

I'm not blaming the refs for the Griz loss as I understand that calls are missed in every game. I like to believe that all reffing evens out by the end of the game with all teams getting the shaft from time to time. Just to me personally I thought that was a huge play in the game. Flame away xsmiley_wix

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Latest forecast. Looks like it'll be a soaker.

Rain. High near 40. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

veinup
December 4th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Bummer.

kalm
December 4th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Latest forecast. Looks like it'll be a soaker.

Better rushing offense, more sure-handed receivers. Advantage Eags.

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Bummer.

Yeah, wish it would be ten degrees colder. We seem to do well in the snow. xnodx

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Better rushing offense, more sure-handed receivers. Advantage Eags.

Push.

http://blogs.columbian.com/tailgate-talk/wp-content/uploads/sites/57/2014/09/ByKdEMbCIAAL64G.jpg

veinup
December 4th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Push.

http://blogs.columbian.com/tailgate-talk/wp-content/uploads/sites/57/2014/09/ByKdEMbCIAAL64G.jpg

wishful thinking imo. jamaal jones is really good but as a group i think EWUs receivers are quite a bit ahead of montanas.

kalm
December 4th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Push.

No.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3220

(I can never upload images on this site)

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 11:37 AM
wishful thinking imo. jamaal jones is really good but as a group i think EWUs receivers are quite a bit ahead of montanas.

Of course overall the edge goes to their WRs, but it's not like ours have butter fingers. Looking foward to Saylor trucking some fools again. xnodx

kalm
December 4th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Of course overall the edge goes to their WRs, but it's not like ours have butter fingers. Looking foward to Saylor trucking some fools again. xnodx

I think getting the ball to Saylor could be a huge thing for your offense. Both ISU and MSU had quite a bit of success throwing to their TE's against us.

veinup
December 4th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Looking foward to Saylor trucking some fools again. xnodx

that was indeed a beautiful thing.

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 11:48 AM
No.

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3220

(I can never upload images on this site)

Here's another good one. Hopefully the refs for this one, whatever conference they're from, aren't legally blind.;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10399998_392860844197198_6732266640325008364_n.jpg ?oh=725c7d50e8f99f5990f0e07a18a23309&oe=54D4473B&__gda__=1426431107_75ecebe09c152932f06a0cfed1d1866 f

kalm
December 4th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Here's another good one. Hopefully the refs for this one, whatever conference they're from, aren't legally blind.;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10399998_392860844197198_6732266640325008364_n.jpg ?oh=725c7d50e8f99f5990f0e07a18a23309&oe=54D4473B&__gda__=1426431107_75ecebe09c152932f06a0cfed1d1866 f

Karma for 2007 and 2009.

(But I agree, you got jobbed there)

kalm
December 4th, 2014, 06:40 PM
I'll just stick this here...

http://vimeo.com/113626866

veinup
December 4th, 2014, 07:00 PM
i find the militaristic music to be intimidating

Bronco
December 4th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Eagles are dicks

http://i.imgur.com/CSriGBF.gif

Red & Black
December 4th, 2014, 07:41 PM

Montana also benefitted from some bad calls, so don't even start.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Montana also benefitted from some bad calls, so don't even start.

You f'n serious? After the crying I have watched whenever EWU got "Boyced" and the extremely quiet nature of Griz fans on here after that call I'd think you ought to be looking at the Griz fans as a way you'd like Eagle fans to conduct themselves in the future.

Until recently the most tear soaked pillows in America all resided in Chrney so I'm not sure you got a good handle on this one.

Red & Black
December 4th, 2014, 08:28 PM
You f'n serious? After the crying I have watched whenever EWU got "Boyced" and the extremely quiet nature of Griz fans on here after that call I'd think you ought to be looking at the Griz fans as a way you'd like Eagle fans to conduct themselves in the future.

Until recently the most tear soaked in America all resided in Chrney so I'm not sure you got a good handle on this one.

Why wouldn't I be serious? It's not just about that one bad call. There were others made against both teams. For instance, Montana got away with a blatant fumble not being called in the 2nd Qtr. that would have given us the ball back. Dude caught the ball, took three steps and then fumbled after he took a big shot. Point is, Montana fans are the only ones pointing out bad officiating and specifically one call, when there were bad ones against both teams.

Grizalltheway
December 4th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Why wouldn't I be serious? It's not just about that one bad call. There were others made against both teams. For instance, Montana got away with a blatant fumble not being called in the 2nd Qtr. that would have given us the ball back. Dude caught the ball, took three steps and then fumbled after he took a big shot. Point is, Montana fans are the only ones pointing out bad officiating and specifically one call, when there were bad ones against both teams.

Never had full control of the ball, if we're thinking of the same play.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2014, 08:54 PM

Good one.

Red & Black
December 4th, 2014, 08:55 PM
Never had full control of the ball, if we're thinking of the same play.

Um, suuuuure he didn't. Haha.

Replay would have reversed that call, just as it would have reversed the botched Montana TD call.

Red & Black
December 4th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Good one.

Just a difference of opinion.

NDSUtk
December 4th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Nice pre-game video, EWU. Man I miss the Bison's video guy that went to New Mexico...he did great ones too. That EWU is a sweet one, props.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 4th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Nice pre-game video, EWU. Man I miss the Bison's video guy that went to New Mexico...he did great ones too. That EWU is a sweet one, props.

Yes that is a good pump up video.

Silenoz
December 5th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Right, as if we don't have to hear all the time about our supposed officiating advantages in Wa-Griz... mostly from EWU fans
Montana wins = EWU blames the refs
EWU wins = Montana blames the refs

GetEmGriz
December 5th, 2014, 10:09 AM

There were also several clear as day PI's against EWU that weren't called that game either. More calls were for EWU than did for Montana, but a little home cooking is expected when on the road. It would be nice though if the refs weren't completely blind when it comes to obvious plays/penalties.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM
[Mod Edit]

Nope, not gonna fly, grow up and try again.

tomq04
December 5th, 2014, 11:17 AM
[Mod Edit]
Nope, not gonna fly, grow up and try again.

Lol wut

Red & Black
December 5th, 2014, 01:29 PM
There were also several clear as day PI's against EWU that weren't called that game either. More calls were for EWU than did for Montana, but a little home cooking is expected when on the road. It would be nice though if the refs weren't completely blind when it comes to obvious plays/penalties.

I counted one where the the db was tugging on the wr's jersey that probably could have been called, not sure where you're getting this "several" from. But I was planning on re-watching that game later in anticipation for tomorrow so I will have another look to see if I can find what you're talking about.

Red & Black
December 5th, 2014, 01:31 PM

I don't disagree.

kalm
December 5th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Lol wut

One of his better posts. Quit hating.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Right, as if we don't have to hear all the time about our supposed officiating advantages in Wa-Griz... mostly from EWU fans

That was the whole point that I guess he missed in my first posting so I just said **** it I ain't gonna go into how much my eyes have to gaze upon the internet whinings of EWU fans when they've lost. Hell even the fact that kalm mentioned 07 & 09 when GATW was making a joke in response to him seemed to have evaded him.

There is not one fanbase that's bitched more with stuff like that when they lose than the EWU fanbase as a whole although I can't say it's by any means a majority here at AGS though. Just seemed odd to me that any EWU fan would grab that post as something to contend with.

kalm
December 5th, 2014, 02:42 PM
That was the whole point that I guess he missed in my first posting so I just said **** it I ain't gonna go into how much my eyes have to gaze upon the internet whinings of EWU fans when they've lost. Hell even the fact that kalm mentioned 07 & 09 when GATW was making a joke in response to him seemed to have evaded him.

There is not one fanbase that's bitched more with stuff like that when they lose than the EWU fanbase as a whole although I can't say it's by any means a majority here at AGS though. Just seemed odd to me that any EWU fan would grab that post as something to contend with.

Eh…it all evens out.

I didn't take GATW's post seriously and responded in kind with the karma bit, you overly sensitive, whiney, griz lover!

BTW, I also admitted that you got jobbed on that call. Through my studies, I've discovered that there's not one fan base less willing to admit bad calls going their way than Montana. xwhistlex

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Eh…it all evens out.

I didn't take GATW's post seriously and responded in kind with the karma bit, you overly sensitive, whiney, griz lover!

BTW, I also admitted that you got jobbed on that call. Through my studies, I've discovered that there's not one fan base less willing to admit bad calls going their way than Montana. xwhistlex

That is the whole f'n point kalm. I can't believe R&B took it seriously enough to make a thing out of it in the first place.

I've spouted what you just said for many years while EWU fans (not you) continuing to whine about a foot out of bounds on a return, some holding call they saw, a PI, etc., etc.

We've gotten robbed, you've gotten robbed, we can all agree on that so when you take a jab and then someone counter punches with that one it seems odd to take it too seriously.

Rjones61
December 5th, 2014, 05:51 PM
So.... back on topic.

Eastern has quite the paddlin lined up for Montana. I wasn't worried about the last game and I am actually less worried about this upcoming game.

EWU 49-31 xpeacex

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2014, 05:55 PM
So.... back on topic.

Eastern has quite the paddlin lined up for Montana. I wasn't worried about the last game and I am actually less worried about this upcoming game.

EWU 49-31 xpeacex

Pride comes before a fall. xcoffeex

Rjones61
December 5th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Pride comes before a fall. xcoffeex

Oh good, because there has been quite of surge of pride from the Griz side as well.... after beating a team with no scholarships.

tomq04
December 5th, 2014, 05:59 PM
49-35 en route to Frisco.

I believe I've posted a new prediction daily.

Red & Black
December 5th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Oh good, because there has been quite of surge of pride from the Griz side as well.... after beating a team with no scholarships.

xlolx This.

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM
It was more the MSU game, really.
And I'm definitely worried about this game. EWU is a very good team, as are the Griz. Whoever executes better and takes care of the ball wins it.

*exit John Madden*

tomq04
December 5th, 2014, 06:50 PM
*enters John Madden*
The way I see it is that however puts up the most points will win.

Grizzlies82
December 5th, 2014, 06:59 PM
The way I see it is that whoever puts up the most points will win.

The way I see it is... the winning team is apt to come out on top.

SeattleGriz
December 5th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Don't like the EWU attitude on this thread. Griz by 7 and we get a Trail of Tears photo out of this one!

Grizzlies82
December 5th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Don't like the EWU attitude on this thread. Griz by 7 and we get a Trail of Tears photo out of this one!

Excellent points. The EWU fans are down right (dare I say it?)... "Cocky". Time they put their "Little Shoota" away and zipped up their trousers.
Tomorrow EWU is held to lowest point total of the year. Grizzlies win by at least 7.

Cleets
December 5th, 2014, 08:04 PM
According to this thread Eastern is going to score something like 49 points Saturday..?
Aren't playoff games supposed to be lower scoring affairs..?

49 (really?)

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 5th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Griz 31
Ewu 17

kalm
December 5th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Excellent points. The EWU fans are down right (dare I say it?)... "Cocky". Time they put their "Little Shoota" away and zipped up their trousers.
Tomorrow EWU is held to lowest point total of the year. Grizzlies win by at least 7.

"Little Shoota"!!!!

You should also come up with something witty like "tampon turf".

That would be a gas!

- - - Updated - - -

According to this thread Eastern is going to score something like 49 points Saturday..?
Aren't playoff games supposed to be lower scoring affairs..?

49 (really?)

I think both teams will score in the 30's.

That being said, we have scored in the 50's more often than you have scored in the 30's.

veinup
December 5th, 2014, 10:20 PM
its getting chippy in here!

kalm
December 5th, 2014, 10:29 PM
its getting chippy in here!

Not all! Montana should be proud at a shot to knock off the kings!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2014, 10:54 PM

You'll never be us. You can hold our chair and keep it warm for a bit for us but we'll be back in it real soon and you'll be fulfilling your customary court jestership role for us tomorrow night.

Dance funny man, I'm expecting a show.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqMOKpoE6WtzOGFfBOmjfKmQUQ~~60_1.JPG

El Griz
December 5th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Hey EWU what is the multiple of winning the Chipper? Oh wait, you wouldn't know.

citdog
December 5th, 2014, 11:34 PM

Nicely played

Cleets
December 5th, 2014, 11:49 PM
The Big Sky should be proud to finally have 2 teams worth a *****...

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 6th, 2014, 03:26 AM
You'll never be us. You can hold our chair and keep it warm for a bit for us but we'll be back in it real soon and you'll be fulfilling your customary court jestership role for us tomorrow night.

Dance funny man, I'm expecting a show.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqMOKpoE6WtzOGFfBOmjfKmQUQ~~60_1.JPG

Ewus male cheerleader dont look so gay in those outfits..................oh wait, yes they do..................they are male cheerleaders.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 10:42 AM
72- 28 EWU

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2014, 10:45 AM

Kings of what?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 6th, 2014, 10:54 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvu5xPLCUAAhxkz.jpg:large

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Go Griz

NoDak 4 Ever
Not to get into some epic smack fest but holy **** is that an ugly scene. I know it doesn't get much better than Wa-Griz but wow.

Nickels
Damn, that stadium is even ****tier than Bowers..

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2014, 10:58 AM
No doubt. We don't win many stadium smack arguments but that tampooooon of a field makes me barf.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2014, 11:01 AM
No doubt. We don't win many stadium smack arguments but that tampooooon of a field makes me barf.

Hell, put a green field on it and the area still looks bleak.

Nickels
December 6th, 2014, 11:04 AM
xlmaoxI just noticed the lights are in the middle of the parking lot.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 6th, 2014, 11:26 AM
The only thing more pathetic than that stadium is the season ticket holders that fill it.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2014, 11:28 AM
The only thing more pathetic than that stadium is the season ticket holders that fill it.

Disagrees

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/18/article-2696478-1FC4870200000578-566_634x444.jpg

centennial
December 6th, 2014, 11:28 AM
This might be true.

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 11:31 AM
to be fair an empy wa-griz shot from above doesnt look too spectacular either

Nickels
December 6th, 2014, 11:40 AM

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/1075zoofm.com/files/2011/09/washington-griz-stadium.png

Looks legit to me. Can we have it? Throw in 15k fans while we're at it.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2014, 11:51 AM

If you took that same shot of Wa-Griz you'd get mountains, trees, and lots of nice scenery.
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/46/846ed968-dc1f-11e1-b42b-0019bb2963f4/50199f7fd46df.preview-620.jpg Not perfect, but close.

Rjones61
December 6th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Ah yes, such a nice stadium. And it will be empty for all of playoffs.

Nickels
December 6th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Ah yes, such a nice stadium. And it will be empty for all of playoffs.
For the most part, so will yours...

Grizalltheway
December 6th, 2014, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCabo1XClzE

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Spokane is pimple butt crack ugly... (seriously people)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2014, 12:53 PM

Agreed. The only place I've been in Washington. Turrible.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 6th, 2014, 01:08 PM
http://www.dermis.net/bilder/CD016/550px/img0062.jpg

Grizalltheway
December 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM
That's an interesting selfie

Red & Black
December 6th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Just noticed a common theme between all the fans talking smack in this game thread...we've beaten all of you recently. Keep hatin'. xthumbsupx

Red & Black
December 6th, 2014, 02:01 PM
For the most part, so will yours...

Attendance smack from a SHSU fan? That's rich.

2014 average regular season attendance:

Eastern Washington - 10,216
Sam Houston State - 7,107

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 02:04 PM
89- 33 EWU

Grizzlies82
December 6th, 2014, 02:08 PM
xlmaoxI just noticed the lights are in the middle of the parking lot.

Good lighting is the best approach to combat crime.
It is embarrassing when the school President gets robbed while getting into their car after the game.

Grizzlies82
December 6th, 2014, 02:10 PM

Cleets, It is certainly not the most attractive part of Washington, but that assessment is a little harsh.

Red & Black
December 6th, 2014, 02:10 PM
It is embarrassing when the school President gets robbed while getting into their car after the game.

Oh...the irony. xlolx

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Cleets, It is certainly not the most attractive part of Washington, but that assessment is a little harsh.

xslapfightx

xawesomex

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 03:28 PM

No Doubt! But I'm not surprised those kinds of things happen in Montana. You should come to EWU if you want a school that does it right.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:37 PM
The announcer says:
"Two great coaches matching up here..."

I could not stop laughing xlmaox

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 03:39 PM
I really like montana's helmets.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I really like montana's helmets.

I bet you liked that first series even better

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Was every receiver open on that play (answer: Yes they were)

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Sacks..?
Is Vernon Adams hobbled up and injured..?

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 03:48 PM
2 drives, no points...defense?!?

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 03:52 PM
2 drives, no points...defense?!?

Make that three. Montana's really mixin' it up on offense and bringing it to us.

BLOCKED PUNT!!! SUCK IT GRIZ!!!!

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Chooo chooooo

Cleets
2 yard drives are easier to manage offensively speaking...

Screamin_Eagle174
Even our freshman WRs with 0 TDs on the season can score on the Griz. 7-0 Eags!

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 03:55 PM
I could agree with this.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 03:55 PM

Then why haven't the Griz had one yet?

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Then why haven't the Griz had one yet?

These are the unsolved mysteries of College Football

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Sacks..?
Is Jordan Johnson hobbled up and injured..?
It appears so.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Hell of a catch for Van

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:00 PM
It appears so.

What are you 12 yrs old..?

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:01 PM
What are you 12 yrs old..?

I'm whatever age you are, huckleberry.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Two forward passes... nice offensive strategy

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Push.

Sure showed it on that 3rd down just now.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Zylstra is a hell of a player

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Are they sure that wasn't two forward passes..?

Hmmmm....

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:09 PM
You guys getting the feed the pig ad over and over as well?

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:09 PM
You guys getting the feed the pig ad over and over as well?

We're getting Honda of Kirkland (over and over)

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:20 PM
I think Adams is hurt... he looks a little gimpy

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Wageman is a beast

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:24 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:26 PM
You can't change the call on the field with that little of evidence
its a fumble and EWU ball

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 04:27 PM
This will go back to UM, Karma for the TD called incomplete in the last game. Or was that the phantom PI on Wadood that was the payback?

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:28 PM
The announcers are saying its going back to Montana - which is CRAZY

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:28 PM

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 04:29 PM
There you go Grizzlies. You've got a couple of gifts so far. Can you capitalize on them?

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Yikes....!!! That is sketchy at best

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:30 PM
That's absolute garbage, not because it went in the Griz favor, but because the player who first maintained possession was IN BOUNDS, as was the first player to touch it after the fumble.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM
JJ the leading rusher in the game?

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM
That's absolute garbage, not because it went in the Griz favor, but because the player who first maintained possession was IN BOUNDS, as was the first player to touch it after the fumble.

Plus the ruling on the field was made by the official standing right over the play

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:33 PM
JJ just got rocked!

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:33 PM
I only agree because of "insurmountable evidence". Had it gone in the Griz favor I would have agreed with an upheld ruling.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I only agree because of "insurmountable evidence". Had it gone in the Griz favor I would have agreed with an upheld ruling.

Agree, that was far from indisputable. But, such is the game.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Sheesh, come-on! Get some rhythm O!

Grizzly D playing tough. We need to run it more. They are putting too much pressure on our passing game.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:44 PM
We're rushing fine, O line isn't holding for VA

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 04:47 PM
We're rushing fine, O line isn't holding for VA

Forte looks close to breaking it on a couple of his rushes. Use VA's mobility as well, and call some various option plays.

tomq04
December 6th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Appears Forte is MIA

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 04:50 PM
hnnnngggg

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 04:56 PM
dont think the eags are going to get this call.

Cleets
Hmmmm.... another tough call

dudeitsaid
That's close. I don't think they will overturn it, even though the ref who called it incomplete got tackled. The black gloves may have made it look like it hit the end zone.

Screamin_Eagle174
They better overturn this, has WAY more evidence that it's a catch than the BS overturn for UM.

Grizalltheway
December 6th, 2014, 04:57 PM
It appears so.

Big Play may as well be in a wheelchair.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 04:58 PM
The overhead view DID HAVE INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE. The Griz overruled play HAD NONE.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I would run it here and then call a timeout...

Grizalltheway
They better overturn this, has WAY more evidence that it's a catch than the BS overturn for UM.

http://www.gracienepa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cry-baby.jpg

Cleets
Nice pass

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Inconsequential, thankfully.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gracienepa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cry-baby.jpg

Nice selfie.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 05:03 PM
WOOOOO! GO VA!

- - - Updated - - -

They are going to overturn this TD...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can't believe that stood...xcoffeex xwhistlex

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 05:04 PM
UM's only score the result of a gifted overturned fumble call.

That being said, their D is playing really well, and as usual, this game won't be decided till the end.

Grizalltheway
December 6th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Offense needs to get their asses in gear. Very impressed with the defense though.

- - - Updated - - -

UM's only score the result of a gifted overturned fumble call.

That being said, their D is playing really well, and as usual, this game won't be decided till the end.

It was the right call. Get over it.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Offense needs to get their asses in gear. Very impressed with the defense though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like the Canada fumble recovery overruling? xrolleyesx

What happened to the Griz offense that had turned a new leaf and was going to destroy us? Did they forget we have scholarships?

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 05:10 PM

Unless it happened to you guys. No way that was the right call. As a matter of fact, the PI, and TD called incomplete were bad too. It's OK, it's part of the game. It is what it is.

But if that call wasn't overturned, you guys would likely be down 21-0 now.

Griz D is playing really well...Eagles D is playing well to, I gotta say!

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 05:17 PM
props to the eagles D.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Crap, I would love to watch the end of the NDSU/SDSU game. Anyone know how much longer till halftime is over for the EWU/UM game?

SDSU just took the lead, looks like a hell of a game!

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM
dudeitsaid: im with ya, that game is getting craaaaazaaayyyyy. think our game should be back on in a minute or two

on topic: .... griz in a hole at the red field again ....oh boy. xcoffeex

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 05:26 PM
dudeitsaid: im with ya, that game is getting craaaaazaaayyyyy. think our game should be back on in a minute or two

on topic: .... griz in a hole at the red field again ....oh boy. xcoffeex

Yeah, but they never seem to give up...

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 05:40 PM
ESAG1

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 05:47 PM
for fuuuuuuucks sake

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 05:53 PM
hang in there my dudes.

dudeitsaid
Wow!!!! I think most of the long scores that have happened against us have been long runs like that. Fricken A!

Cleets
Plenty of game left for either team to make a statement

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Montana looks tired...

veinup
wow

dudeitsaid
Man, so many playmakers on this team! Way to go, Forte!!!!

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Plenty of game left for either team to make a statement

Good statement.

centennial
December 6th, 2014, 06:07 PM
27-10. The griz look out of it.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Montana looks tired...

Not tired enough! C'mon Eagles, hold em to a FG!

Cleets
Good statement.

wow..

dwtime
UNH has a DB with long hair but that #39 for EWU, dude you're gonna trip over your hair!!!!!!

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Wow! Heck of a play McDonald!

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Surprise onside kick coming???

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 06:19 PM

Still fun and games.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Man, hate seeing us burn all of our timeouts early in a playoff game!

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Man, hate seeing us burn all of our timeouts early in a playoff game!

I can't see it mattering

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:28 PM
That hit by Wadood was a little too close to late

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM
omfg you idioooottttt

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Here's another clear call for the refs to overturn.

centennial
December 6th, 2014, 06:31 PM
I don't agree with the turnover.

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 06:32 PM
he would've had the first down anyway without reaching the ball out like that.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:34 PM

If so, it's on the refs for not blowing the play dead. They would have done it when they assumed forward progress stopped. For some reason they didn't, but he wasn't down. EWU absolutely did the right thing in that situation.

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Onside? You'd think so, wouldn't you? If not, hope EWU can run clock. This game is far from over!

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 06:42 PM
What do you want to bet the NCAA reviews that hit on Saylor
That's "Targeting" according to NCAA rules

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:46 PM
VA is definitely feeling the hits from that slide.

veinup
December 6th, 2014, 06:50 PM
well played, Eagles. see you next time.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 06:51 PM
The best team won no doubt...

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:54 PM
The final whistle hasn't blown. I've seen stranger things happen, as have the Griz (at the hands of the Eagles!)

- - - Updated - - -

This is the game!

- - - Updated - - -

Griz still alive. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH. I just want to see this game end!

Screamin_Eagle174
December 6th, 2014, 06:55 PM
BOOM! Dagger in AG1's vagina. ESG!

Cleets
Ha..!!
That ought to do it - nice Pick

dudeitsaid
Well, if that stands, and he didn't step out of bounds, game over!

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM
That Rains dude has some wheels..!!!

dudeitsaid
December 6th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Another battle. Glad to be able to play in the same league as the storied Griz program. 15 years ago, I never saw this coming. Van is a freaking beast!

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 07:00 PM
You could feel the Eagles gripping it a bit... I think they'll be far more relaxed next week

uofmman1122
December 6th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Good job, Eagles.

Definitely were the better team.

Good luck going forward. Kick some MVFC ass again.

Grizalltheway
December 6th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Another battle. Glad to be able to play in the same league as the storied Griz program. 15 years ago, I never saw this coming. Van is a freaking beast!

Yep, I think this one was closer than the score indicates. Either way congrats, and good luck going forward.

Red & Black
December 6th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Good game Griz. Looking forward to the re-match with Illinois State next Saturday. They look like a darn good team.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, he shouldn't have turned it over. Pretty crucial mistake at that point in the game.

Bisonator
December 6th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Congrats Eagles!

kalm
December 6th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Spokane is a ****ing garden of Eden compared to Sammamishredmondkirklandissaquah. Bleggghh.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 6th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Yep, I think this one was closer than the score indicates. Either way congrats, and good luck going forward.

As usual you have your head up your ass, this game was 37-3.......but just like the last 3 times we played we get garbage points at the end of the game to make it look closer than it was.

Cleets
December 6th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Spokane is a ****ing garden of Eden compared to Sammamishredmondkirklandissaquah. Bleggghh.

Okay... First:
Sammamish and Issaquah are not places, they are overflow neighborhoods that turned into mini-mart infested taco bell strip malls
Redmond and Kirkland are places

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 7th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Awesome, this is the part of the thread where Bad Cleets talks down to us and tries to teach us local yokels how things are in the big city.

{insert popcorn emoticon here}

I love this part

veinup
December 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM
okay, i think i finally stopped drinking.

i would disagree wit ALPHAS contention that montana scored its points in "garbage time" .. there is no "garbage time" in a playoff game, especially one like this. Alpha, i assumed you watched the game. you know damn well that Montana was in this game going into the 4th quarter. things didn't go our way. we can't go play at eastern, make the mistakes that we did, and win. but we were in this game until pretty close to the end. eagles fans would be lying if they said they didn't feel the griz chomping at their heels towards the end of that game. some people might disagree, but i'd say that this game was closer than the score indicates. we played one of the best teams in the country on the road and we came up a little short. i'm not hanging my head.

Red & Black
December 7th, 2014, 09:30 AM
okay, i think i finally stopped drinking.

i would disagree wit ALPHAS contention that montana scored its points in "garbage time" .. there is no "garbage time" in a playoff game, especially one like this. Alpha, i assumed you watched the game. you know damn well that Montana was in this game going into the 4th quarter. things didn't go our way. we can't go play at eastern, make the mistakes that we did, and win. but we were in this game until pretty close to the end. eagles fans would be lying if they said they didn't feel the griz chomping at their heels towards the end of that game. some people might disagree, but i'd say that this game was closer than the score indicates. we played one of the best teams in the country on the road and we came up a little short. i'm not hanging my head.

I was definitely nervous when the lead got cut to 10 a couple times. That said, I did feel like we controlled the game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 7th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Just because the score is within 10 points doesnt make it "close" or that you were "in the game"

Ewu had a 20 point lead most of the game and we had 3 points at halftime. We were never in the game, we once again were behind and there was ZERO chance we come back and win that game. You know why? Because we dont do that anymore, we cant even win on the road unless we play Northern Colorado or Southern Utah.

We were never in the game because of turnovers and penalties, because we didnt execute yet again in a big game. I am not surprised because I pretty much knew we would lose that game, its what we do now. We are not Montana.............anymore

veinup
December 7th, 2014, 11:51 AM
get the **** outta here you crazy old man

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 7th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Truth hurt?

Seek help...............

veinup
December 7th, 2014, 12:56 PM
i will if you promise to go get help with your fat redheaded bitter old ass

Walkon79
December 7th, 2014, 09:01 PM

I love the Inland Empire! I'd take Spokane over Seattle any day of the week, and especially October through May!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kalm
December 7th, 2014, 09:04 PM
I love the Inland Empire! I'd take Spokane over Seattle any day of the week, and especially October through May!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ha! Suck it, Cleets!