PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations UNI

Pages : 1 [2]

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2014, 01:40 PM
I think uni may be national title material this year. Thinking they ate the team to beat. Torch may have been passed in the uni dome

Yep, it could be 2005 all over again.

wait.....

UNIFanSince1983
November 19th, 2014, 02:00 PM
That must be an Iowegian thing because that insult means nothing to me.

Like a bunch of Whioux fans then?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Like a bunch of Whioux fans then?

I haven't been to a UN_ game in 12 years but I hear they're a pretty quiet bunch these days.

clenz
November 19th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Thats funny because they refer to any type of classless exhibition as typical UNI or ISU behavior.
Anyone who has spent 10 minutes dealing with Hawkeye fans knows exactly what I"m talking about.

Iowa State is just a red headed step child "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME" type fan base.

The Hawkeye fan base...is...

You just don't want to be compared to them.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Anyone who has spent 10 minutes dealing with Hawkeye fans knows exactly what I"m talking about.

Iowa State is just a red headed step child "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME" type fan base.

The Hawkeye fan base...is...

You just don't want to be compared to them.

Go Hawkeyes!!! :D xthumbsupx

http://www.iowasae.com/files/Pat%20Long.jpg

Bisonoline
November 19th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Go Hawkeyes!!! :D xthumbsupx

http://www.iowasae.com/files/Pat%20Long.jpg

Yep those Hawkeye fans look like dicks.

BisonFan02
November 19th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Yep those Hawkeye fans look like dicks.

Totally.... :D

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I saw some last year as they beat our 1 win asses running up the score.
Not sure if you're serious about the Bison running up the score but that game was 49-10 at the half (and finished 56-10). If you expect any D1 team to call off the dogs before halftime you're dreaming.

Sycamore62
November 19th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Not sure if you're serious about the Bison running up the score but that game was 49-10 at the half (and finished 56-10). If you expect any D1 team to call off the dogs before halftime you're dreaming.

I was only commenting about the reactions to the scoring.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 19th, 2014, 07:09 PM

In fact, there were only 2 offensive TD's in the 2nd Qtr. The other 2 TDs were a Ryan Smith 100yd kickoff return and a Christian Dudzik punt return TD.

Furthermore, the only score in the 2nd half was a Dudzik PR TD.

Perhaps they were supposed to take a knee of those?

centennial
November 19th, 2014, 07:48 PM
I was only commenting about the reactions to the scoring.
You should be glad we didn't run the score up this year. If you watched the game, it could have easily been a 50-3 game had NDSU not put in the 2nd and 3rd string in.

Sycamore62
November 19th, 2014, 08:08 PM
You should be glad we didn't run the score up this year. If you watched the game, it could have easily been a 50-3 game had NDSU not put in the 2nd and 3rd string in.

well for one i said i saw the people to which i am referring so i was actually watching the game. 2nd, was it the 2nd and 3rd string kickoff team because thats where the 7 points uu would have prevented came from.

Someone on this thread was talking **** about programs rushing the field i was commenting about some ndsu fans acting like douche bags on the scores that were meaningless. But maybe ill just give them a pass because they were the parents of the person scoring, all 3 guys

Bisonoline
November 22nd, 2014, 07:42 AM
I was talking from a player point of view.

As as a fan, I sit higher anyway. I like the wide camera view.

You and me both. I like sitting up high so I can see how the game is being played and see the plays develope. Tried sitting low and it was like watching a rugby scrum.

Sycamore62
November 22nd, 2014, 08:25 AM
You and me both. I like sitting up high so I can see how the game is being played and see the plays develope. Tried sitting low and it was like watching a rugby scrum.

Count me in on this. I try to sit around row 28 at ISUb games. Pretty good vantage point.

i always thought closer was better until in about 95 I got tickets to Penn St at Illinois when PSt was ranked with Kerry Collins and KiJana Carter. I was in row 35(I think ) of the upper deck and it was like being over the field.

Its even better with huge replay boards now.