PDA

View Full Version : Elite FCS Programs

Pages : 1 [2]

SIUSalukiFan
October 25th, 2014, 07:40 AM
You also have to assume North Dakota State's chefs run the best training table in the country, too. The Mayo Clinic obviously supplies ankle tapers. And, the cleaning crew at the FargoDome was named the nation's best by Janitor Magazine.

When you win, everything is better. xlolx

Lehigh'98
October 25th, 2014, 08:49 AM
You also have to assume North Dakota State's chefs run the best training table in the country, too. The Mayo Clinic obviously supplies ankle tapers. And, the cleaning crew at the FargoDome was named the nation's best by Janitor Magazine.

When you win, everything is better. xlolx

Even their posters on AGS seem to win every debate.

smilo
October 25th, 2014, 09:58 AM
I'm obviously relatively young, but when I think of elite, I think of the top 10 of the last 10 years from that spreadsheet exactly. I guess 10 is too big of a window for most after reading this whole thread, but recent success is what I look for. The team may have a down year, but yoh know if they change coach, the programs prestige alone will turn it around real fast. Youngstown and a couple of SoCon teams are the historically elite programs remaining in FCS. I could see the argument for just NDSU or NDSU and Montana, but that's a bit too narrow. Championship contenders and perennial playoff teams both count for me.

kalm
October 25th, 2014, 11:09 AM
I'm obviously relatively young, but when I think of elite, I think of the top 10 of the last 10 years from that spreadsheet exactly. I guess 10 is too big of a window for most after reading this whole thread, but recent success is what I look for. The team may have a down year, but yoh know if they change coach, the programs prestige alone will turn it around real fast. Youngstown and a couple of SoCon teams are the historically elite programs remaining in FCS. I could see the argument for just NDSU or NDSU and Montana, but that's a bit too narrow. Championship contenders and perennial playoff teams both count for me.

xnodx