PDA

View Full Version : #17 Indiana St @ #1 North Dakota St

Pages : 1 [2]

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 19th, 2014, 05:18 AM
this team is for real and this offense is the most explosive yet...

I thought you picked Ind State to win....:D

ming01
October 19th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I thought you picked Ind State to win....:D

i did. was still worried about offensive consistency but not anymore

Bisonoline
October 19th, 2014, 05:34 PM
There O-line had us by 30-40 pounds each. No physicality what so ever???? They were getting pushed back by out guys. Very surprised.

Twentysix
October 19th, 2014, 05:49 PM
this team is for real and this offense is the most explosive yet...

Wentz is just so much stronger than Jensen could have ever been....

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 19th, 2014, 08:04 PM
There O-line had us by 30-40 pounds each. No physicality what so ever???? They were getting pushed back by out guys. Very surprised.

I was laughing my ass off when either Schatz or Tanguay bull rushed straight up the 0 hole and pushed the Syc O-lineman right into Perish....xthumbsupx Emanuel was a man among boys yesterday.

gregatim
October 19th, 2014, 10:19 PM
I was laughing my ass off when either Schatz or Tanguay bull rushed straight up the 0 hole and pushed the Syc O-lineman right into Perish....xthumbsupx Emanuel was a man among boys yesterday.

That was Emanual that did that.

Sycamore62
October 20th, 2014, 09:44 AM

A. not paying attention
B. on your heels
C. Sitting on your ass looking like an idiot
A+B=C

Sycamore62
October 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM
and if the voters keep up their "drive-by" voting, ISUb will drop to #65 and NDSU will drop to #8.

that scrub fumble return prolly cost you guys

I know every friend I told to take the points was very happy about that

NoDak 4 Ever
October 20th, 2014, 09:56 AM
and if the voters keep up their "drive-by" voting, ISUb will drop to #65 and NDSU will drop to #8.

that scrub fumble return prolly cost you guys

I know every friend I told to take the points was very happy about that

I think a lot of games are going to be closer than they looked. I like Klieman's philosophy or getting a lot of reps for the 2nd teamers. Bohl always waited way too long for some players, especially QB.

BisonBacker
October 20th, 2014, 11:17 AM
I think a lot of games are going to be closer than they looked. I like Klieman's philosophy or getting a lot of reps for the 2nd teamers. Bohl always waited way too long for some players, especially QB.

Absolutely agree with this 100% It was about the only thing I was ever critical with about Bohl. No need to leave guys in when it's a blowout. Gives the opportunity for injuries to 1st teamers and also prevents players from getting valuable experience. I like Klieman's philosophy.

Sycamore62
October 20th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Absolutely agree with this 100% It was about the only thing I was ever critical with about Bohl. No need to leave guys in when it's a blowout. Gives the opportunity for injuries to 1st teamers and also prevents players from getting valuable experience. I like Klieman's philosophy.

If I were coach Id most be worried with injuries and resting players at this point in the season. After we were clearly getting our ass kicked, i really didnt care if Perish played at all in the 2nd half. He is way too valuable to be getting sacked by 2nd string, or even our guard.

BisonBacker
October 20th, 2014, 11:33 AM
If I were coach Id most be worried with injuries and resting players at this point in the season. After we were clearly getting our ass kicked, i really didnt care if Perish played at all in the 2nd half. He is way too valuable to be getting sacked by 2nd string, or even our guard.
I think it's different when you are talking about being on the other side of that equation. I get where you are coming from though but if you can give the same experience to the starter and build some momentum/positive experience against another teams second and third stringers that can go a long way in player development for those guys. Yeah it could backfire injury wise but again taking a guy out of a game where he's getting it handed to him can also leave a bad taste and it does build character for a guy I really believe that.

Sycamore62
October 20th, 2014, 11:46 AM
I think it's different when you are talking about being on the other side of that equation. I get where you are coming from though but if you can give the same experience to the starter and build some momentum/positive experience against another teams second and third stringers that can go a long way in player development for those guys. Yeah it could backfire injury wise but again taking a guy out of a game where he's getting it handed to him can also leave a bad taste and it does build character for a guy I really believe that.

Mostly worried about a crazy concussion accident. if not for a history of those I'd be good with him playing most of 2nd half.