PDA

View Full Version : Montana at NDSU 9/20

Pages : 1 [2]

semobison
September 20th, 2014, 07:21 AM
I am not as confident that it will be a blowout. This game IMO could be a low scoring defensive slobbernocker! If the Bison play mistake free, its going to get real tough for the Griz. Damn, still 7 hour to kickoff!

Red & Black
September 20th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Heard this was going to be streamed on ESPN3, but don't see it listed. Anyone know the ground truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centennial
September 20th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Heard this was going to be streamed on ESPN3, but don't see it listed. Anyone know the ground truth?

Usually listed 30 minutes before kick off. On ESPN 3

Red & Black
September 20th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Usually listed 30 minutes before kick off. On ESPN 3

Sweet, thanks.

SD4ever
September 20th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Is someone gonna tell me that this game is not on DirecTV and Stoney Brook at UND is? What a Joke.

centennial
September 20th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Is someone gonna tell me that this game is not on DirecTV and Stoney Brook at UND is? What a Joke.
ESPN 3 or pay per view ESPN

deez_na
September 22nd, 2014, 07:39 AM
After watching the Bison offense the first 3 games, I really dont expect you guys to score anything against us ZERO. You dont have the horses to go up against this defense. Sure your special teams will get you on the board and save some face but 9-12 points isnt going to win this one for you.

We are too physical and you will wilt late in the second qtr from your defense being on the field too long.

Griz score 2 TDs on offense, 1 on defense (Wentz pick 6) and will pick up at least 2 TOs from you guys. The reason we wont score in the 4th qtr is because SSH and our back ups will be playing by then. BANK IT

See you *****ers tomorrow, I will be the guy kicking down the door and taking your women and whiskey. (Not necessarily in that order)

Peace out, travel safe

Griz - 24

NDSU - 9

Flip those scores and you were just about right. I bet that's what you really meant isn't it? What was your take on the game?

BisonBacker
September 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Flip those scores and you were just about right. I bet that's what you really meant isn't it? What was your take on the game?

I think you can pretty much get his take on the game by looking here...

http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1456

Silenoz
September 22nd, 2014, 08:40 AM

He's trolling you

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 22nd, 2014, 10:37 AM
I dont troll

deez_na
September 22nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
I know he wasn't being serious, i was just messing with him. I did read your take on that site too, sounds pretty accurate.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 22nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
I think you can pretty much get his take on the game by looking here...

http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1456

Man, that board (Maroonblood) is head and shoulders above egriz.....xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 22nd, 2014, 11:25 AM
True, but its only because the eGriz idiots stay over on eGriz and informed people talk about football on MB. You should see the content we will be getting now that conference play is going to start its better than anything U of M provides.

Bison56
September 22nd, 2014, 11:29 AM
True, but its only because the eGriz idiots stay over on eGriz and informed people talk about football on MB. You should see the content we will be getting now that conference play is going to start its better than anything U of M provides.

Yes that is a good site, level headed people posting. Much more enjoyable, informative, and civil.

BisonFan02
September 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogdK9_q9_xY

Silenoz
September 22nd, 2014, 02:00 PM
Yes that is a good site, level headed people posting. Much more enjoyable, informative, and civil.

I'm confused. Growler posts on MB and the only thing he is good for is single-handedly destroying all of those traits.

And I'm assuming AG1 that you're hinting about something from Colter and Brooks...

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 22nd, 2014, 05:39 PM
I'm confused. Growler posts on MB and the only thing he is good for is single-handedly destroying all of those traits.

And I'm assuming AG1 that you're hinting about something from Colter and Brooks...
Yes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bison56
September 22nd, 2014, 07:54 PM

Well I guess not everyone. Every board has a Lakes.