PDA

View Full Version : State of the Big Sky

tomq04
August 18th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Just curious on current thoughts, lots of "little" things have happened in the past month, not to mention large question marks remaining over the season.

Cal Poly losing 5 players.
Montana Losing Henderson indefinitely.
What is Montana State capable of after changes

Everyone seems to believe EWU will have a firm grip this year, but are there any teams sailing under the radar that have a chance for the number #1,2 or 3 spot?

In watching NAU and SUU last year, both teams looked solid, but I'm unaware of what changes have taken place in the off season to effect them.

PSU also plays solid, but never seems to go anywhere, will they be able to finally step it up this year?

Thoughts on where the Sky is sitting this year?

Green26
August 18th, 2014, 02:28 PM
The UM coach said recently that Henderson is week to week, not out indefinitely. Week to week may or may not mean indefinitely. Both Montana and Montana St seem to have some injury issues at this time.

darell1976
August 18th, 2014, 02:41 PM
UND is way under the radar but we will see how Bubba is shaping up his team in a couple weeks. I look to see our defense better but it's the offense that may struggle unless our OL improves. Muss left him a huge hole, but Bubba already has the work ethic branded into the players and he has lots of recruits signing up for next year. I think we are up to 6 commits for next year. Muss didn't get one signed for the 2014 season til October. 6-6 would be a hell of a turnaround. All I can say is teams better not overlook us, we may surprise you.

MR. CHICKEN
August 18th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Just curious on current thoughts, lots of "little" things have happened in the past month, not to mention large question marks remaining over the season.

Cal Poly losing 5 players.
Montana Losing Henderson indefinitely.
What is Montana State capable of after changes

Everyone seems to believe EWU will have a firm grip this year, but are there any teams sailing under the radar that have a chance for the number #1,2 or 3 spot?

In watching NAU and SUU last year, both teams looked solid, but I'm unaware of what changes have taken place in the off season to effect them.

PSU also plays solid, but never seems to go anywhere, will they be able to finally step it up this year?

Thoughts on where the Sky is sitting this year?

19502.....NORFFERN ARIZONAH RANKS 116 OUTTAH 124 SQWADS....IN LEAST TA MOST LOST TALENT......(HIGHER # = MOST LOST TALENT)..PORTLAND STATE @ 104 & SOUFFERN UTAH @ 72.....NORFFERN COLORADAH @ 118 & NORFF DAKOTAH @ 111....ALSO IN WORLD UH IGGLE DOO.............xviolinx.....BRAWK!

ps...HERE'S LINK TA CHECK 'EM ALL...AWK!

http://home.comcast.net/~keepersfootball/fcsspringconf.htm

tomq04
August 18th, 2014, 03:07 PM
The UM coach said recently that Henderson is week to week, not out indefinitely. Week to week may or may not mean indefinitely. Both Montana and Montana St seem to have some injury issues at this time.

I hate to be an ass...ok that's a lie.

in·def·i·nite·ly
inˈdefənitlē/
adverb

for an unlimited or unspecified period of time.

How long did you say Henderson would be out?