November 5th, 2006, 12:31 AM
JACKS WERE AXED

TexasTerror
November 5th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Game recaps...

HI: Still in the Hunt
http://www.itemonline.com/sports/local_story_309011610.html?keyword=topstory

DS: Sam Houston defeats SFA in rivalry game
http://www.dailysentinel.com/sports/content/sports/stories/2006/11/05/SFA_SAM_HOUSTON.html

November 5th, 2006, 06:25 AM
So there will be a 4 loss team in the playoffs???
probably only as an AQ

TexasTerror
November 5th, 2006, 06:35 AM
probably only as an AQ

Yep...

No SLC squads can hit seven Div I wins...

Too many Div I-A games and too many sub-Div I games...

SLC is going to take a lesson in scheduling over the offseason. SHSU is reportedly just playing one Div I-A in the form of Oklahoma St and then a likely sub-Div I game at home...

SFA 71
November 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM
AXE THE JACKS!

I saw several times by you, tiny terror, & pee-wee "Axe the Jacks." Shouldn't you be saying some bearcat related saying like "scratch the Jacks" or "claw the Jacks," or "Hiss at the Jacks." You don't see a&m saying "Hook the horns" or the Horns saying "Gig the aggies." Seems like the collective brains of sammie u could come up with something better then using an SFA saying.

kats89
November 5th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I saw several times by you, tiny terror, & pee-wee "Axe the Jacks." Shouldn't you be saying some bearcat related saying like "scratch the Jacks" or "claw the Jacks," or "Hiss at the Jacks." You don't see a&m saying "Hook the horns" or the Horns saying "Gig the aggies." Seems like the collective brains of sammie u could come up with something better then using an SFA saying.

You are just always looking to get into it with someone over anything.:nod: Just go away!! It is over. Purple Whizz loses 21-17.

SFA 71
November 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Purple Whizz .

it's not much but at least it's new. Did you come up with it while you were taking a wizz? You sambos' are always wanting someone to go away or shut up or drop it. Why, so you sit around & pat each other on the back. Wouldn't that be ducky? :thumbsup:

blackfordpu
November 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM
it's not much but at least it's new. Did you come up with it while you were taking a wizz? You sambos' are always wanting someone to go away or shut up or drop it. Why, so you sit around & pat each other on the back. Wouldn't that be ducky? :thumbsup:

No, we just want YOU to go away. You lost and still you throw insults out at TT. Get a grip man and take your lumps.

bobcatfan06
November 6th, 2006, 12:28 AM
SFA 71: The only SFA grad who knows how to use a computer. Isn't he cute?

SFA 71
November 6th, 2006, 07:49 AM
No, we just want YOU to go away. You lost and still you throw insults out at TT. Get a grip man and take your lumps.

pee-wee, I'm the only Lumberjack willing to put up with your BS. Again, you're always wanting somebody to shut up or go away. Why's that?? : smh :

SFA 71
November 6th, 2006, 07:51 AM
SFA 71: The only SFA grad who knows how to use a computer. Isn't he cute?
Thanks for noticing how cute I am. But quit looking in my window at night.

Sam_Kats
November 6th, 2006, 09:16 AM
you're always wanting somebody to shut up or go away. Why's that??

He wants you to shut up because you are annoying! How's that?:smiley_wi

SFA 71
November 6th, 2006, 06:23 PM
He wants you to shut up because you are annoying! How's that?:smiley_wi
it be great if you sambos were the only ones responding on the "shsu @ SFA - Battle of the Piney Woods - Game Thread." Then you could all get in a circle & pat each other on the back & it would be a perfect world. Wow, maybe everything on the AGS site could be about shs. Wait a minute............... isn't that what the shs fan web site is for? You guys just don't get it. Everyone should be able to say what they want without some orange neck telling you to shut up. Don't like it, don't read it. Face it, tiny terror doesn't even live in Texas. He probably ought to be Louisiana-Terror or maybe Texas Southern - Terror. Doesn't he still want to work there? Oh well, there's always going to be a fools paradise & you guys will thrive there. :thumbsup:

Sam_Kats
November 6th, 2006, 07:42 PM
21-17

Have a great night!!xcoffeex

BEAR
November 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Hey MOD,

It's time to move this waste of space to the smack category! :nod: xlolx