PDA

View Full Version : Best FCS tailgating schools

Pages : 1 [2]

ursus arctos horribilis
July 30th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Hey Ursus,

Just watching the game play, Donnie Ashley looked pretty fast at the :17 second mark of this video. ;)

http://youtu.be/xQpT27xZ0eQ

Really, so what's the retort when it happens the other way around?

Bisonoline
July 30th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Dude, I've been in several long term "live in" style relationships and I can assure you if I ever heard a girl say "you ain't doing that" the first thing she would get is a "The Rock" eye and a retort of "WTF did you just say to me?"

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/10/fast-and-furious-6-the-rock-610x362.jpg

It could never happen without one realizing it.

Yeah I could never understand women who wont allow there husbands to do what they like. When my wife was still working she told me one night she was telling the girls at work that I was down in TX fishing. One of the girls said----you let him do that? My wife said
"you dont let him do anything. He just does it." LOL

ursus arctos horribilis
July 30th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Would you agree that northern climes are more conducive to producing pro caliber offensive linemen?

Well of course I would. Northern climates breed much tougher, motivated people in general.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 30th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah I could never understand women who wont allow there husbands to do what they like. When my wife was still working she told me one night she was telling the girls at work that I was down in TX fishing. One of the girls said----you let him do that? My wife said
"you dont let him do anything. He just does it." LOL

For me it started out with one road trip at the beginning and one at the end of the season. I'm up to 5-6 a season now. It's pretty much expected.

I don't do much the rest of the year though. There is that.

TheRevSFA
July 30th, 2014, 05:43 PM
I usually go to every SFA home game and a few away. The funny thing is, my wife goes with me. She's probably more into tailgating than I am.

Unfortunately I'm taking the year off, with the exception of BOTPW. I know it's probably not needed, but it's our first kid and I don't want to leave the wife alone with her for a weekend, plus I don't think I want a 2-5 month old at the tailgates.

Maybe I can sneak to Lake Chuck for the mcneese game

McNeese72
July 30th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Really, so what's the retort when it happens the other way around?

***** happens!! Come on, where's the sense of humor. I was jerking your chain. :)

TheRevSFA
July 30th, 2014, 05:55 PM
***** happens!! Come on, where's the sense of humor. I was jerking your chain. :)

Don't worry Ursus, Doc sucks at jerking your chain. Nothing to see here

(Sandbag)

ursus arctos horribilis
July 30th, 2014, 05:59 PM

Well, I have an appropriate sense of humor when I can recognize it as humor Doc. That was unrecognizable my good man.

FormerPokeCenter
July 30th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Well of course I would. Northern climates breed much tougher, motivated people in general.

Well, you have to be tough and motivated when you're slow....either mentally or physically ;)

FormerPokeCenter
July 30th, 2014, 06:05 PM
You could bring her to the McNeese game. The cajun women would love to babysit, cher!

I usually go to every SFA home game and a few away. The funny thing is, my wife goes with me. She's probably more into tailgating than I am.

Unfortunately I'm taking the year off, with the exception of BOTPW. I know it's probably not needed, but it's our first kid and I don't want to leave the wife alone with her for a weekend, plus I don't think I want a 2-5 month old at the tailgates.

Maybe I can sneak to Lake Chuck for the mcneese game

IBleedYellow
July 30th, 2014, 08:55 PM
See Gentlemen, Clenz...This is why you marry one that is just as crazy about Bison related things as yourself.

Makes that decision much easier.

WH49er
July 30th, 2014, 09:33 PM
I appreciate yall having respect for our policies, but trust me; all you need is a red cup. Campus security/police walk by and drive by my tailgate all the time and I have a beer tub out in the open. Open your beer up (bottle or can), pour in a cup, drink and enjoy.

If you do go to a bar, I suggest Tobacco Road Cafe downtown, but be careful on the roads. Fayetteville Street (one of two main roads going to campus) narrows as you approach the campus.

I'll spread the word. Unfortunately the 5pm gametime will keep me at home. Carolina Panthers play their home opener the next day and tailgate starts bright and early 7am.

bjtheflamesfan
July 30th, 2014, 10:03 PM
I had a (I think) 64 game home attendance streak up until last year when we were visiting my family in Portsmouth one weekend to end it last year, but up til then we actually made a afternoon or evening of it, packing the baby and getting him in the spirit.

Apphole
July 31st, 2014, 08:58 AM
I appreciate yall having respect for our policies, but trust me; all you need is a red cup. Campus security/police walk by and drive by my tailgate all the time and I have a beer tub out in the open. Open your beer up (bottle or can), pour in a cup, drink and enjoy.

If you do go to a bar, I suggest Tobacco Road Cafe downtown, but be careful on the roads. Fayetteville Street (one of two main roads going to campus) narrows as you approach the campus.

Tobacco Road rules.

I also suggest Tyler's Tapproom for the 49er fans. Maybe a spot to drown their sorrows after taking another beating at the hands of the Eagles.