PDA

View Full Version : Check out this kids stats

Coastal89
October 20th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Carvers Bay RB Malcolm Elder (5-9 180) is on his way to another big season with 1300 rushing yards and 20 touchdowns in 8 games. He's been picked for the Shrine Bowl. As a junior Elder rushed for 2460 yards and 32 touchdowns. Elder has not yet been offered but USC has turned up its interest. "I'm getting most of my interest from South Carolina," Elder said. "I talked to coach Spurrier Sr. two nights ago. He just was asking how things were going. They sent me a letter asking for my SAT score and transcript." Elder said USC is his favorite right now and he'll make an unofficial visit for the Tennessee game. He has been to SC State for a game. He's also getting interest from Clemson, Michigan, North Carolina and Coastal Carolina.

Tonight was the 9th game of the season. He played just over 1 quarter and had 330yds rushing on 10 carries with 3tds. He plays at a 1-A school which is the lowest public school class but he is as fast as anyone i've seen.

Ronbo
October 21st, 2006, 07:50 AM
Not bad. Check out Reggie Bradshaw's rushing numbers in HS.

Prepped at Centennial High School where he rushed for 3,184 yards and 36 touchdowns as a senior.

http://web.montanagrizzlies.com/mtgriz/images/front_wide/football/reggie_bradshaw7.jpg