PDA

View Full Version : Wofford's Lone Senior's post-game interview

dungeonjoe
March 13th, 2014, 06:26 AM
I am not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but here is a link to the post-game interview of Aeris Smith of Wofford College following the victory Monday night. It speaks to what is great about college sports, teamwork, and sacrifice. It is making the rounds on several sports outlets.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=TB-8qK2RI30

AshevilleApp2
March 13th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Wow. I hope he can make the trip to wherever the Terriers end up. Good luck in the NCAA's.

AmsterBison
March 13th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Heard your coach on satellite radio (the college sports station) this afternoon. He sounds very happy at Wofford and discussed his recruiting strategy - kind of interesting (to me) since NDSU and Wofford generally go after the same recruits in Minnesota.

dungeonjoe
March 13th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Heard your coach on satellite radio (the college sports station) this afternoon. He sounds very happy at Wofford and discussed his recruiting strategy - kind of interesting (to me) since NDSU and Wofford generally go after the same recruits in Minnesota.
I heard an interview with Smith today on the Scott Van Pelt show; would have liked to have heard the coach. Minnesota has been a good recruiting spot for Wofford. With success comes a higher profile, I guess.